Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

+3
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
7 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
-------------------------------------

Almost instinctively, as soon as Gunnar heard Ross' booming voice, he quickly put his hands over his scarf--in hopes to protect his hamster's fragile ears from the man's shouting. And then, Ross came up to them, talked about going home, then kind of just left. Gunnar kind of just stared after him for a moment, before moving forward a bit, and turning to look at Holden and Willow.
"I--think we should follow him....?" he said, sounding quite confused about the whole situation, before he turned and walked after Ross, leaving the Coliseum.

*Exit the trio*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Empty Re: East City // The Coliseum (Decimated)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:28 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny got to the coliseum...alone as she wanted. But it looked like no one was there. She looked around, and found a place to sit. She scoffed a bit, but was okay in the end. The bleeding had stopped. She was going to be okay...very dizzy, but okay.
"Alright Poison...let's finish what we started those years ago." she said, and waited, on guard.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2ni96G3L1qbvovho3_250_zps098f59f6
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:28 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 117

Ghost
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Weeellll weellll... looks like my little ragdoll decided to show up! How joyous~!" a very familiar voice echoed through the coliseum as a shadow stood over the arena in the center. The voice then continued, as she spoke "I really wish you'd stop calling me Poison though... I have noooooo idea what you're talking about!" Ghost then jumped out from the seats into the center of the arena "Come one! Come all!" she called out a spotlights suddenly shunned down on the woman "It's time for tonight's main event! Now... ladies and gentleman! I present to you- BUNNNYYYY~!" of course... the coliseum was abandoned, Ghost seemed to just be yelling to herself "She's sexy! She's independent! She's SASSY! But she's a poor little broken bird...! Awwwww- how sad~! If only there was someone around to help her~ Too bad she's alone and sad and BROKEN!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________
??? Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:30 pm

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Kara_no_kyoukai_aozaki_touko_v_by_akusa02_zpsec9046e5
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I don't need anyone right now Poison." she said, getting up. She stepped down and landed in the arena. "I have friends and loved ones who could help me...but that's not going to happen. This is between you, and me." she pulled out her guns, and reloaded them. "Now, you just gonna stand there?"

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 Tumblr_mp2ni96G3L1qbvovho3_250_zps098f59f6
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Ghost

Ghost rose an eyebrow as Bunny said she didn't need anyone, but then said she had people "Confusing~ I like it! However... are you really sure you have anyone...? I mean... they could die at any moment... especially here..." she replied to Bunny with a grin upon her face "Besides... we all know how cruel people truly are... they can be your friends... pretend to be on your side... but then they all just abandon you. You may think you're not alone... but you are... just like I was before I found my TRUE family...~" Ghost pointed her knife at Bunny. It was still coated in blood from before, albeit it was dried now "You can't trust anyone Bunny... not a single sole in this world... that's why they all deserve to be massacred without mercy, I want revenge on EVERYONE..." she couldn't help but smirk as she saw Bunny's guns, those didn't work out so well last time, she'd make sure they couldn't work out now either "The young lady you saw all those years ago in Peru...? She was a victim, at best she was just another piggy... but now... now things are different. Now she KNOWS who everyone is! She's not going to be betrayed by anyone ever again, yeah!" she pointed her blade at Bunny, directly towards her face "Remember how much I royally fucked up Rose...~? Wanna see me do the same thing to your new friends~?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:45 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"My friends are tough...they won't die..." she said, and then started to think to herself. "They've lived this long...unless something incredibly horrible and stupid happens." she listened to Poison talk. Bunny...was alone a lot. Not a lot of Vulture peeps were fond of her...they all raved and weaved around Ryder, for some reason. It was because Ryder was Jo's boytoy. But, she never held animosity. Never. She just went with the flow because it was the easiest way to live. Plus Ryder wasn't all bad. He had a good heart...but she was just another pawn to Vulture in the end. The only thing keeping her there was Elliot. If he was gone...which would be impossible...she wouldn't have much left. But it was more as she talked. Everything in South America. Rose...why did she have to bring up Rose?
"You fucked up Rose because you wanted to get to me...now here I am, alone and at your fucking mercy...isn't that what you wanted?" she held out her pistols. "I have friends, and sure my trust in them wavers...and yes, sometimes that are incredibly stupid. But...some of them, I would trust with my life. And like HELL I'm going to let YOU of all people RUIN THAT FOR ME!" she was getting angry. "Poison, I burned that scarf you hated in your honor when I thought you died...cause even though I hated you...you WERE once my friend...now...I think scarves are in season again..." she smirked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Ghost

Ghost couldn't help but smirk as she heard Bunny's words "Your old friends were tough too... they're as dead as disco~" was her immediate response, oddly enough. As she responded about Rose, Ghost couldn't help but play with her emotions just a bit more "Rose... you know, she was totally into it~ I mean... I was sure she wasn't expecting the whole dying thing but she was totally into the rest of it! I mean... EVERYTHING... even the pain and torture... I wonder... maybe you're into that kinda stuff to~?" it seemed like there was no subject that was off-limits to her as she continued "You may be at my mercy... but you seem to forget that I have no interest in killing people. I care only for breaking others... death has nothing to do with that. What I long for is more than you at my mercy... I want to see you broken... I want to see you as a shell of your former self. So yes... I'm going to ruin everything for you. I'm going to kill everyone you love, destroy every part of your life you cherish... I'll kill everyone you love... maybe they're already dead~ I woooonder if I that happened... if I would have any hand in that~" then, rather than actually attack Bunny, she simply turned her back on Bunny, her eyes turning a deep crimson as she began to walk away "I'm gonna go now~" she sung, her footsteps echoing through the entire coliseum.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:58 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"No, you get back here!" she yelled, pointing her pistols at her. "What the FUCK DO YOU MEAN!" she yelled. "They...THEY'RE FINE! ALL OF THEM! And...I just know it...and like HELL I'll let you hurt them, let alone NEAR them!" she walked toward her. "You killed Rose, don't give me that 'I don't kill people' bullshit. And YOUR cartel killed my friends...on YOUR ORDER!" she glared, a thought occuring. "If you wanted to torture me...were you the reason I am here? Did you give Vero that fake job to get me in?" she asked. If it wasn't her...it was the other guy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 am

Ghost

Ghost kept on walking away, evidently happy enough with how she had tormented Bunny at the time "I wooooonder what I mean too..." she spoke cryptically, she then kicked down a makeshift door made by the Patriots, and made her walk to leave the Coliseum "Maybe I did it... maybe I didn't... does it really make a difference at this point? So... I heard that you wanted a peaceful life...? Now that's something to aspire to! But you know... that's never going to happen. Not with me around. Now... your connection with Vulture Team? Thanks to that... even if you were to leave No Man's Land, you'd have such a high bounty that both Paladin Industries and the vigilantes would be after you for the rest of your life. As for the Ranked Assassin spot...? Well now, no matter what you do, there are going to be assassins gunning for your spot... for the rest of your life. And I'm going to make sure that for the rest of your life... none of that will change. I don't need to kill you Bunny..." Ghost walked up into the stadium seats "I just need to break you... and its already working, I can tell. You were doing so well when you first got here... but it just got worse, and worse, and worse... and now look at yourself! You're at your breaking point... and I'm going to make sure you break!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:16 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny kept listening to her. The words were echoing in her mind.
"N-no! I...I still have a chance! I...!" she held her head, fighting away those evil thoughts. "I...can still live in seclusion...as long as I don't kill anyone...I...I can..." she fell on her knees. She was breaking, it was true. "What...what did you do to them? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" she yelled, getting up and shooting at the woman with both her guns, running at her. "FUCKING STOP IT! I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS!" she reloaded and kept firing in the seats, jumping toward Ghost. "I WON'T LET YOU HAVE THIS GOD DAMN HOLD ON ME! NEVER!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 am

East City // The Coliseum (Decimated) - Page 6 610

Ghost

"No... you've got no chance, I made sure of that honey bunny~" she watched as Bunny fell to her knees with great amusement "No... it doesn't matter if you kill anymore... no matter what you do you're going to be hunted like the animal you are..." the woman began to slowly approach Bunny with her usual smirk. She held her knife down towards Bunny, her smirk growing with every passing moment. And then Bunny stood up and started shooting at her, Ghost sighed in disappointment "How sad... you know that doesn't work..." her already crimson eyes seemed to dilate as the woman slashed through the bullets shot at her "YOU'VE GOT NOTHING NOW BUNNY! NOTHING AT ALL! You're going to be hunted like an animal for the rest of your life, and you're going to live that life alone! Even if you make new friends they'll be killed too! And I don't even need to be the one that does it! They'll get themselves killed by simply being around you!" she yelled out "Of course... there's always a way out!" she continued, her grin growing "After all... I'm the one who started this all... I can easily shield you from it all too... serve me like the little piggy you are Bunny~ I can keep you safe~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:03 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny then activated her smoke screen from Ghoul, and moved into it.
"LIKE HELL I'LL SERVE YOU!" she yelled within it. She had to calm down, give herself a moment to really compose herself. It was true what she said...people around her seemed to be dying left and right. Everyone close to her would die, she'd probebly have to be alone. She'd been alone before, it wouldn't be so bad. And hey, it seemed like running away was a speciality of hers.
"I'm just praying Elliot is okay...if she did something...if she hurt him I...I don't know if I can handle anymore of my friends or loved ones dying..." she thought. "He's alright. There are a lot of people to help him if something happens. It's alright...calm down...it's gonna be okay..." she took a few deep breaths, and started to concentrate. It was reassuring...she felt mighty calm now. Through the smoke, she snuck through the door and toward the stands.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Ghost

Ghost smiled to Bunny as she released her smoke cybernetics "Cute...~" she chirped "You know... the Killer Gene can easily give me the perception to find you in this smirk... buuuut~" Ghost deactivated her Killer Gene, her eyes returning to their usual color "I think it'll be a lot more fun if we play some hide and seek~! You know back in the day I was fucking useless if I didn't have the Killer Gene active... but I think you'll find that that isn't the case anymore!" she began to walk through the smoke, searching for the assassin. She was having a fun time at it as well, she loved this kind of stuff "Come on~ I've always wanted a pet Bunny~ You'll be much happier with me~! Just admit defeat already! I've already won! Despair fits you better anyways~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:25 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was sitting on the stands now. She was listening as she was taking a moment to relax.
"Killer gene?" she asked, throwing her voice to the other side of the colosseum. "Guessing it's genetic and makes you a dastard in killing people?" it sounded obvious, but there had to be more. How could she activate it like she was...did it have to do with her eyes? Her eyes going red like that...that must have been it! That must be what it was.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:32 pm

Ghost

Ghost smirked when she heard Bunny's voice "You could say that~ To put it simply, I'm a monster Bunny... you could say I'm a hound that hunts rabbits~" she kept her blade at her fingers, with her other hand at her holstered knives. At the moment she was playing with Bunny, she could activate her Killer Gene at any moment, she could find Bunny anytime she wanted, but this was way more fun "Heeeeere piggy piggy piggy~ Come out, come out wherever you are~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:51 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I see." she mumbled, and sighed. She started to slightly remember seeing it before. At the stripper battle...didn't Kraven's eyes flash? Maybe he had the same thing. She watched as Poison was going threw the smoke. She took out her sniper leg...aimed and fired a shot just for kicks. Why not? It wasn't going to work.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 pm

Ghost

"No... you don't see a thing darling..." Ghost retorted back as she heard Bunny's subtle voice. She began to breathe in, breathe out, she closed her eyes "I know where you are~" she chirped before turning to Bunny, as her bullet came flying towards her, she slashed forward, cutting the bullet into two. The woman continued to breathe heavily "As you can see... I don't need the Killer Gene anymore Bunny... back in Peru you were my better, but that's not the case anymore..." Poison tossed her blades away before activating her Killer Gene, jumping up into the stalls and running towards Bunny "NOW THEN! It's time for the venom barrage~!" the woman suddenly threw out a series of kicks to Bunny's side, at pressure points set to stun and paralyze Bunny temporarily "You need to calm down Bunny~ Why don't you lay down?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"You faked being incompetent!" she yelled, as Poison was coming at her. She put the guns away and moved a metal arm to parry the kicks. Most of her natural body was on her torso, so she just had to protect it. "For not needing the gene...ya sure use it a lot! Why's that?" she threw a feint to Poison's face, but went to sweep the legs and knee her in the chest. "Cause you think I'll win if you don't? Like back in Peru?" she was still pretty dizzy from the slash...and the other thing...but she was thinking clearly. She could do this!

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Ghost

"GASP! ARE YOU SAYING I'M A LIAR BUNNY!? I AM NOOOOOT A LIAR!" she called back to the assassin, her words oozing with sarcasm, her eyes seemed to scan Bunny's body instinctively, allowing her to find Bunny's organic parts, particular the parts of her chest that had been banged up repeatedly before. She didn't seem to even react as Bunny threw a feint "So I can do this~" she answered simply, jumping clear over her sweep, then catching her knee, throwing her back lightly to break her balance. The woman then dashed forward and send kicks towards the nerves in her chest "It's over darling~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

She couldn't do this!
"Shiiii-" she moved her arms to guard her chest, though it wasn't going to last much longer. She jumped back, getting some distance from Poison. She activated the smoke again. "Buy yourself time, figure out how to bypass this...killing gene..." she thought. "Everything has a weakness...I have the find the genes."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Ghost

Ghost smirked as Bunny guarded her attack "Come on~! Stop being so boring~!" she taunted her, raising an eyebrow as Bunny activated her smoke. With her Killer Gene activated, her perception was good enough that she could find Bunny even in the midst of this fog "You're not running from me honey bunny~!" she dashed forward to Bunny, not giving her any time to escape as she sent a series of pressure point kicks to her sides.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:46 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Son of a bi-" she Poison came at her so fast, she took out of the kicks, feeling an intense pain in her side. She ducked under the other one and sent a strong kick at Poison's chest, followed by a bullet she fired. Her insides hurt like crazy...something had to be ruptured by that kick, she knew it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Ghost

Ghost's laughter seemed to echo through the fog as her attack connected, Bunny's bullet flew right past her cheek as she turned her head, narrowly avoiding the bullet with incredible speed. By all means she seemed superhuman, the likes of Tate and Kraven were definitely inhuman, but even they couldn't dodge bullets. Ghost continued to move through the smoke, coming up to Bunny from behind then grabbing her by her hair "Heeeere Bunny Bunny Bunny~" she whispered into Bunny's ear, breathing at her neck as she used her other arm to hold Bunny against her "Stop fighting me~ You know it's not going to work out~ Just give in already~" she whispered softly as she put Bunny into a sleeper hold.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:29 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny smirked when her attacked finally made contact, but then Poison was behind her.
"AH! YOU CHEAP-" and then creepiness started to happen. "G-get off!" she struggled for her. That was a strong fucking sleeper hold. "NO...I...I can't!" she lifted her leg and stomped down on one of Poison's feet, wanting to crush her foot. She grabbed onto the arm and tried to push it again, stomping the foot again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Ghost
"Mmmm...~ Why would I ever separate myself from you~? That's not how this works Bunny-bun~!" even as Bunny stomped on her foot, the woman didn't seem to flinch. She wasn't even feeling it, her pain nerves were completely dead right now "Stop struggling and just give in my love~!" she yelled, keeping Bunny in the hold even as she struggled to break free and stomped on her foot, Ghost didn't so much as flinch. She seemed single-mindedly set on Bunny at the moment.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next