Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:33 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder hadn't seen this place in ages...and yet, it was strangely nostalgic, seeing it again. He could still remember the morning after he'd joined Vulture--eating breakfast with Bunny, Elliot, Jo, Ivy, Duda, and Akuryo all there...now, none of them were here. Now, this place was half wrecked, and he had an all new set of people with him--one that he wouldn't trade for the world, but...he couldn't help but feel a pang of melancholy, thinking about old times.
He stepped into the base as more people began to gather--at different points, Bravery, Gabriel, Justus, Masaru (carrying Kai), Mariko, Rika, Kayden, and Sophia all arrived. Gunnar and Willow were still with Simon and Scia, and Orane was with Atticus.
Ryder moved inside the base, looking around, then walked over to Jackal, standing next to him. He saw that he man seemed to be thinking, and then realized that Gangsta Pimp had been here for a while--so of course Jackal was probably getting some flashbacks.

"You okay?" he asked the blonde, looking up at him. Obviously, neither of them were going to be getting a break soon--he wanted to make sure that the man was okay before they went any further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:50 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Donqui10

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal began to move around the junk in the bunker to make some space "Dooooo~ Doo! Do! Do! Do! Do! DOOOOO~!" he sung as he cleared the junk from the bunker, only to look over to Jack as she questioned him on the strippers "Oh- see if you can find a way to tie them up. The war is over yet, they need to be told that their boss is gone now." he replied to Jack solemnly. Jackal walked over to a corner of the room, finding what seemed to be a single purple feather in the corner of the mansion. He slowly approached the feather, leaning down and picking up the lone father. He stared at it... this feather had fallen off Jack, nearly a year ago when he lived in this bunker for a short time. It probably fell off during the attack on the bunker. He stared at it more, his hands quaking as he just stared at what could be his only real connection to the original "..." he seemed lost in his own emotions until Ryder spoke to him 'Huh...?" Jackal dropped the feather, stood up, and looked to Ryder "Yeah... yeah... I'm fine man... hey... we need to get everyone here right away... we need to make our next plan of attack..."
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:13 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Agan6

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Hey! Back here? Huh, this was were I was based at!" he said, chuckling. He liked this barracks. "Oh hey! I left some stuff here since I was kind of...taken by force. You guys got dibs." he said, and looked around a bit. The air was really tense. It kind of sucked, since he could feel it. He looked at the strippers and flinched. "AH! Not those guys!" he hid behind a footman.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus was pretty quiet the whole way. His head was full of memories. Everything he did was so clear...and he was so ashamed. Killing his wife because of adreneline...killing Orane...joining the Family...all of it was so...DUMB! How could he have been so dumb!? Why? He just...couldn't get over it.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon led Scia, Willow, and Gunnar to the bunker, and looked at it.
"Here? This doesn't seem like a lot..." he said. He could see a lot of people getting camps ready. "Oh boy..." he sighed. This was getting worse and worse for his standards.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:19 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika walked into the bunker and looked around sighing heavily at least she still had her book and some of her notes right back in Bakers Street after a while of talking to Justus she just sort of mentally checked out until they had left. Their base was gone and it had happened while she was left in charge she couldn't help but feel responsible for that loss and the loss of the people who didn't make it out and were still missing worst part was she wanted to tell Ashley how god awful it was but he was working and out of touch he would probably make some dumb joke that would cheer her up but for the time being she just was content with re reading the past texts that he had sent and looking at those dumb jokes instead. After a while of doing this she sat down against a wall and stared off into space wondering what she had done wrong.     

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:17 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack looked at Jackal, noticing the sudden change in tone as he addressed her. She nodded, watching him for a moment. So the Inquisitor was gone. She'd suspected as much. But they hadn't had any real confirmation on the matter. Unfortunately from his tone, she could also guess how the Inquisitor had died.
Jack turned from the man after a moment, walking over to the unconscious battle strippers. As odd as their attire might be it was serving her well at the moment. For the lack of clothing strippers wore, there was no shortage of accessories.  With a questionable amount of proficiency, Jack used whatever ribbon or cloth the strippers had in or with their outfits to bind them, somehow their clothes staying on despite this. Jack smiled in relief as she heard Ryder address Jackal. Perhaps he could help. On matter such as this, Jack was not the best person to attempt to be fully sympathetic. She'd more or less become use to killing some time ago. She turned a calm smile to the strippers as they awoke, informing them  gently  of their bosses death. They seemed genuinely saddened by the news. This was actually quite an interesting response to Jack. It seemed the Inquisitor had been well liked by her footmen at least. Jack turned from them for a moment to see most everyone had arrived thus far. That was reassuring.  She still didn't see Buddi and Mocha yet, but she trusted the other doctor. She was certain she'd bring him here as safe as possible.
For the moment, Jack stood guard over the strippers, partially to ensure they didn't attempt to break their bonds, partially so they could mourn as peacefully as possible given the circumstances.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:22 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia held onto Simon's arm grimacing at the room around her, unapparent to others there was a cacophony of dank smell that wasn't as noticeable to anyone with a normal sense of smell but... Eww... she had done Spying missions in the past where she had to hunker down in rotted alleyways and old abandoned homes but

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

When Jackal crashed the car Scarecrow nearly flew out behind the blonde however his cybernetics kicked in and he stuck down to the floor... He jumped out of the car and looked around the bunker... He went over to Nate and re-laid out his gear, he also pulled out a large sketch pad and began drawing something dark and enigmas... Nate m'lad should I go red and rugged or shaded and dark...?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:48 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Okay... Here we are..." Mocha said before stopping at the bunker, her eyes wide. She thought it looked familiar... It was a while... Before she had been in this place. "Where it all started..." Mocha said as she remembered the battle here. The battle where Conquer Worm and Vulture first began their war. "Let's go then..." Mocha said but she didn't feel right. This place held bad memories for her.

Dorothy arrived behind Mocha and looked at the Bunker. She had heard stories of this place. "Really?" Dorothy asked as she looked at the Bunker. "That's cool... Hmmm... I'm going to see if I can find Justus' friend. Bravery is over there if you want to talk to him. He's usually very nice." Dorothy said as she left Agan for a little bit and went over to see if she could find Matthias for Justus. Or even Diasy for that matter. "Hey Nate? Have you seen Daisy? Or Matthias?" she asked with a concerned face.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:18 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko was not dead. By all logic, he should have been. But no, he was with the huddled mass that darted away. So he survived. If he hadn't been following, as he is wont to do, he would be dead. But he isn't because he was.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:01 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 1300388291386
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate started to feel a bit better as more people started coming in. At least it seemed like everyone had been safe getting over here.  That was a big relief. He turned as Scarecrow suddenly approached him. Nate looked at his gear as the man laid it out again. He was still talking about becoming a superhero? He looked at the sketchbook then back at Scarecrow, kind of envious the man could even feel at ease enough to still talk about this,
I'd say dark and shaded for you, but it really depends on the impression you want people to have when they see you. Batman is dark and shaded , but Alucard is red and rugged. Both of them get pretty strong reactions from people. How do you want innocents to react to you?
Nate looked at Scarecrow, trying to see if what he said had helped. With the mask on, it was hard to tell at times how he was feeling. He turned as Dorthy called to him. He looked around, checking to see who was there, worried when he still didn't see either. He tried smiling comfortingly at Dorthy.
No,  I haven't seen them. I haven't seen Daisy since Pugsy left Carrion Land. I'm sorry. They're probably okay though. Both of them are pretty capable of taking care of themselves.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:02 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"As long as you're sure...but I'm here to talk if you need to, alright?" Ryder replied to Jackal as the man said that he was alright--Ryder didn't believe him for a second, but he didn't want to dig into any sensitive topics. The redhead knew that he couldn't even begin to understand Jackal's troubles, so he figured that he might as well just leave them be. "And yeah, everyone's on their way--we can probably start coming up with a plan once Eve gets here." He then looked over out into the room that they were in, seeing people beginning to gather in the old, worn-out bunker. It was almost surreal, seeing so many people in here at once...it registered to him then that on his first day coming to the bunker, Elliot had mentioned the ground outside being laced with multiple landmines--Ryder sincerely hoped that those were all gone by now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:17 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr10

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal continued to shiver as Ryder spoke to him "Of course... of course..." he muttered "Don't need talking... just... relaxing my nerves..." he continued as he began to sweat. He shook his head and stood back on his feet "Eve... Eve isn't here...? Damn... we... we need to plan... she needs to be here..." he told Ryder, his voice seemed to be in a flux however, as it changed tones and broke within nearly every word. Jackal's hands began to shake... and slowly... they began to move towards his snotguns on their own. His hands got closer and closer as the man began to glare to Ryder "I..." suddenly Jackal let out a puff of air and moved his hands away from his weapons. Letting out a sigh of relief, he leaned against a wall and tried to let off some steam. He had no idea what just happened... it was like someone was telling him to attack Ryder... and he was just about to do it... until his mind just snapped back into reality.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:18 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Eve had stepped off the Pimpmobile with the rest, wrinkling her nose in actual disgust as she looked on at the old Vulture Bunker.
People actually lived in here...? No wonder they were so brutally shoved out way back when- this place had no defenses...! She briefly remembered hearing of that particular battle back from her mansion in Highend, where she giggled and told her comrades how silly all these birds and worms were-- at that time, she never thought she`d have to stoop so low as to be involved in the conflict...
Soon enough, she continued on into the bunker-- and, well, it only got worse. She could practically feel the dust sliding under her shoes- and didn`t hesitate before calling and snapping a few of her footmen over, whom soon diligently got to work at-- scrubbing the floor with thin cloths. Unwilling to get the end of her white dress sullied- she hopped upon one of their backs, using their kneeled over forms for stepping stones as she moved about the bunker.
And, soon enough- those stepping stones soon found their way over to Ryder and Jackal yet again. "Hellooo!" She chimed, still standing atop the back of a footman on his elbows and knees-- the pool guy was clearly having a bit of trouble with the heels sticking into his skin. Eve, however, couldn`t even begin to hide the sadistically gleeful quality of her smile.
"So! Where were we--? Conspiracies, immortal witches, orbital canons, and psychic mind control machines, right-right?"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:07 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder hadn't actually seen Jackal reaching for his weapons--after all, his back had been turned at the time. By the time that he heard the man speak and turned around to look at him, Jackal was already leaning up against a wall.
"You what--?" he asked curiously, wondering what was up--however, Eve and her people-stepping quickly grabbed his attention. He looked down at the man that she was standing on, then back up at her, replying, "Ah--yeah. All that fun stuff. We need to come up with a plan--I've never been very good with strategy, but I can try to help out." The extent of Ryder's strategy was usually 'go in and smack things with your bat'. So, unfortunately, he knew that he was going to have to depend on the others for strategic planning, since he didn't feel confident in his own ability to make a good plan. However, what he did know was that as soon as that plan was made, he would carry it out to the best of his ability.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr10

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal shook his head, wiping the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve as he smiled (like always) to Ryder "Plans... right..." he was about to go on a tangent, but then Eve's appearance quickly made it obvious to Jackal that he no longer had to act silly. Eve delivered the same amount of ridiculous as him, possibly more, in the mere entrance she had just made "Guuuuurl... you ratched..." he muttered before looking back to Ryder "There's no need for her to be in this- the two of us can plan good! We beat people- unlike a certain faction!" of course, The Family wasn't doing so hot recently, Jackal had to address that. In Jackal's mind, it was better off that he deal with Ryder on this "If they have Highend.... we've got to take it back... but those orbital cannons are going to make it hard to-" an idea immediately popped up in Jackal's head "Where's Chelsea...?" he asked, raising an eyebrow to The Boss.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:18 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Ryder`s response earned a giggle and a smile that just seeped with self-gratification. But then Jackal spoke- her smile automatically dropped, and she shot a fierce glare his direction, one that would pierce the soul of any average man.
Jackal was no average man-- and he continued speaking, visibly enraging the Kingpin further with each word. "EXCUSE ME, FREAKSHOW--?!" Her hands clenched tightly into fists at her sides, showing an obvious amount of restraint. "I`d like to see how you fucks would deal with orbital canons aimed at your head- you wouldn`t fight twice as hard as I did- if you were from where I`m from, YOU`D BE FUCKING DEAD SO SHUT YOUR NASTY-ASS MOUTH." She shrieked, spitting on the ground afterward- which actually just ended up falling on the guy she was standing on. Poor guy. "You lot are useless without me and my information, lets get that straight-- and it`s not YOUR job to TOUCH Highend. Highend is MINE. I don`t see your name on it! And, I`m way better at planning then-... ugh, the fuck`s a Chelsea--?! Focus, the world`s about to explode!" 

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:45 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder noticed a certain degree of tension between Jackal and Eve, but figured that there was nothing that he could do for it--he listened to Jackal attentively, up until the point when the man mentioned Chelsea, and Ryder's brows furrowed, a worried frown crossing his features as he replied quietly,
"I don't know where Chelsea is...she's one of the people we're missing right now. Her, Matthias, Bunny, Ivy, Daisy, Pugsy...I don't know where any of them are. Hell, we could probably be missing even more people at this rate..." And then suddenly, Eve kinda blew up at Jackal. Ryder's eyes widened and he looked at the woman in surprise, quickly speaking to her, "Whoa, whoa, calm down, it's fi--" And then she got to the last part--and Ryder's expression actually conveyed the notion that he was actually a bit hurt by that question. "She's my sister...Jackal was probably thinking that she could hack the cannons..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:09 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Donqui11

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal calmly nodded to Ryder as he listed those who were missing "I see..." he muttered, one could only assume the worst. If they were missing, they HAD to assume they were dead, of course, Jackal didn't want to say it now. Knowing Ryder, this may have a negative impact, he's done his best work when he's motivated, not when he's lost all hope. Thus, Ryder dropped the subject, Chelsea wasn't an option, it was clear. They needed something else. Of course, Eve's freak out made Jackal take a few steps back, though he let out a giggle, if was obvious that he was perfectly fine with getting her frustrated "YOU MAD BRO~!?" he taunted her, waving his hands around erratically, most likely to mess with her some more. But as Ryder spoke again and explained who Chelsea was, Jackal immediately seemed to take notice and changed the subject "We need a plan-" he spoke bluntly, he found it hard to explain his whole thought process without mentioning the missing. This was going to be difficult, it would be times like now where the R&D Division would be most helpful. Unfortunately not a single officer from that division is active, so they had to rely on something else. Jackal looked over to Eve "SOOOOO- Anyone in The Family smart...?" he asked, hoping that perhaps they had their own version of the R&D Division that could perhaps get a way around the satellites.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:20 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan was kind of listening to Jackal and Ryder. He walked over.
"Uh, hi." he said, holding his bag. "I have a laptop, and I'm...okay at hacking. Given a little time, I can try and help. Or even locate your friends if given their identification numbers from the prison." he said, keeping the lappy close. "What I do is mostly reprogramming, but hacking isn't that different. I can try and help." he wanted to give them the option, if they wanted it.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

"It's alright Scia." he said, holding her. "I doubt we will be here for long." he placed a kiss on her temple. He heard Jackal and looked at him. "I'm sorry, I don't think I have the skills you need." he said.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

Eve actually felt a bit of guilt well in her chest as she caught the hurt look in Ryder`s eye- if only because family was a particularly impactful notion for her. She swallowed thickly, averting her gaze-- as bad as she suddenly felt, she was pretty intent on not showing it. "Well... yeah..."
Jackal came to the conclusion that Chelsea was out of the question, and they`d need some other plan-- but he also did something annoying beforehand. Eve retorted by feigning a punch aimed for his face- only to stop an inch short of actually connecting. She flung her arms over her chest then, huffing and glaring indignantly.
As he asked if anyone in the Family was smart- she grinned snidely, an answer prepared- when Agan stepped up. She didn`t recognize him immediately, and just sorta stared a bit-- until what he said actually registered. "I`m sorry, are you in the Family? No? Yeah, I thought so. Screw off~!" She chirped, just as she turned enough to get a good look at him-- and once she did, her smile dropped. "...Weren`t you with Kraven--?" Without waiting a response from Agan- she turned back to Ryder and Jackal in a sharp movement that was enough to make the man she was standing atop of yelp in pain. "I knew you guys were good-for-nothing boy scouts but this is a new low- when`s your raging boner for Mr. Eater Of Worlds gonna stop, huh? Justice my butt-" That last snapped bit seemed a bit more aimed at Ryder- and without awaiting a reply from them, she sharply turned again, facing out into the bunker. "Anyway I got a smarticle person she`s adorable wait-" She cupped her gloved hands around her lips, before calling out in a loud girlish lilt- "SOPHIAAAAAAA BABY WE NEED YOU FOR WORLD SAVING THINGS--!!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan wanted to punch this woman in the face. He wanted to do a lot of horrible things to this woman. Lots and lots of horrible things. HE WANTED TO KILL HER DE-
"That business relationship ended after he tried to kill me. Sorry to intrude, I thought I'd ask." he bowed out and went back to minding his own business. He hated the Family. A lot. But the last thing he wanted was a fight. So, he decided to just walk away, and wait.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:24 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder looked at Agan in confusion, not really knowing exactly who the man was or when he'd gotten there really--perhaps he just hadn't noticed him. Either way, the man in green walked away after Eve had shooed him, and then she went ahead and said something about some 'Eater-Of-Worlds'--
"Who's the Eater of Worlds--? Was that him--? Who--what--" Ryder mumbled as Eve called over someone in the Family who was apparently just as proficient with computers. Did they have a hacker, too...? "Is she going to be able to help us with the satellite thing--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Sophia44_zps15c6acc4

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sophia glanced up in surprise as she heard her name, frowning softly for what Eve said after. How would she be of help...? Slowly, she let go of Kayden's hand with a gentle look before weaving around anyone in her way and approaching Eve. "Y-yeah...?" she murmured, glancing at the woman and the others around her. These were all well known figures... and she was rather shy in front of them. To try and remain calm, she focused on Eve, looking at her nervously as she awaited further explanation.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:42 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 Donqui11

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal rose both eyebrow immediately as Agan entered the picture "Wait you're-" Jackal recognized this man from his intel reports. He was with the Deathworshippers... at least, Jackal thought he was. He had no idea what had happened since, in fact he had no idea where Kraven was at the moment. Jackal was about to open his mouth when Eve spoke out "Oookay then-" Jackal muttered, honestly surprised by Eve's blunt and someone scathing tone. Though Jackal understood, because anyone who worked with Kraven in any way was likely not someone Jackal wanted to associate himself with, he at least wanted to hear what the guy had to say. Jackal was in fact about to tell the man to go away before he explained that Kraven tired to kill him "Yeah that makes sense-" he muttered, before turning back to Ryder "The Eater of Worlds is- uh- Kraven- he's Kraven. At least I think that's who she refers to. This man works for Kraven... or used to- no idea-" Jackal's head then perked up as Sophia was called out "She better- I don't think we have any more time to waste here..." Sophia then made herself known. To which Jackal slowly rose his hand up, then spoke out simply and beautifully "Hi."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:00 am

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

"Yeah I wonder why he`d try to kill you- ugh, stupid twinkling little prick..." The moment Eve had recognized Agan from Kraven`s side- it was safe to say that she wasn`t very interested in hearing what he had to say. Ever. As far as she was concerned, he was on the same boat as her father`s murderer-- but, she restrained herself enough not to turn around and punch this guy`s head clean off his shoulders. The world needed saving-- other people deserved punched off heads a lot more right now. As much of a snooty asshole this guy was--
She watched gleefully as Sophia wandered over to them, commenting on his confusion over Kraven`s nickname appropriately while keeping her eyes trained on the approaching purplette. "It`s your boyfriend yeah- and yes she is-" It was a bit obvious that Eve seemed a bit spiteful over the fact that Ryder was connected to Kraven in any way, shape, or form- but that was out the window as soon as Sophia approached them. "So like- how hard would it be to get into Paladin`s systems--? We need to get into Charles` satellites, and I need you right now-- also guys this is Sophia. Say hi she`s cute," Eve, while cybernetic-savvy and knowledgeable in the toxins department- didn`t really know the first thing about hacking or computers. Sophia was sort of a last hope here...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:46 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 4 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack watched the proceedings from where she stood. At this point, it seemed very unlikely the bound strippers would prove to be trouble anytime soon. As she listened to what was being said, it struck her again how odd it was that Chelsea never seemed to be around when truly needed. She didn't suspect the girl of doing this intentionally. She was too transparently sweet for that. But it was an inconvenience to say the least. Jack watched as Sophia timidly approached. She remembered seeing her in High End. Though she hadn't been able to get a very strong impression of the girls personality, aside from what she was seeing now. Though if the girl had the skill to accomplish what was being asked as the Don seemed to believe. That would be quite helpful. She looked around the bunker, analyzing those present for a moment, smiling a bit as she saw Mocha and Buddi had arrived safely. It seemed making their way here had gone in their favor, at least for those present at Baker Street.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next