Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:21 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Persona_3__minato_wallpaper_by_kidikarusuprising23-d4pvss8
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate continued looking at the sky for several minutes after Charles had finished his message. That crooked smile still in place. She was alive! He become so sure she had died, but she hadn't. In the back of his mind, he still questioned why she was involved with someone involved with a plan like this, but at the moment he was still so shocked to see her alive he didn't care. The fact that hundreds of people just died by Jos hands barely registered with him. One of the people he'd missed the most was still alive. He felt happy in a way he never had before.
Nate turned as he suddenly registered someone saying his name. He smiled as he saw it was Dorthy. Though she seemed upset about something. At the moment he wasn't sure why. He gave her a smile that normally would have been soothing. Right now, it came off far more as erratic.
I'm fine, Dorthy. You don't need to worry about me. I feel just great. She's not dead. Isn't that wonderful?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack noticed Agan approaching Jackal as well, out of the corner of her eye, merely acknowledging him with a nod as she examined Jackal one more time. As expected Jackal hadn't acknowledged her presence in the slightest. Emotionally, and presumably mentally, he was in shambles, but physically he was now alright. She stepped back from the sobbing man, looking at him sympathetically.  It was sad to see him in this state. She truly had grown to respect him as leader of the intelligence division. Jack turned away from the man after a moment, registering Atticus and Eves little spat. While she wasn't quite fond of the don, and it certainly seemed like these feelings had been quite thoroughly sown into Atticus, she couldn't help but feel now hadn't been the right time. Now they had one less person than before to try and stop Charles and Jo from decimating the world. Honestly at this point, without some sense of direction she wasn't quite sure how they would fare.
She frowned as she noticed the erratic energy Nate was giving off. The boy had somehow managed to maintain  one of the closest semblances  to sanity one was going to find in this place. It hurt to see him like this. She made eyes contact with Scarecrow, looking at him, then at Nate, before turning back to him and mouthing the words : Scarecrow, I believe Nate may require Atlas's help at the moment. Could you please let him out for a few minutes? She then turned from Scarecrow to Ryder, looking to see what the red head would do for a moment, as she started making her way closer to Nate.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder looked up, watching Jackal being restrained--and as the man started crying, he seemed to almost jump a bit, seeming startled. The other events happening around them seemed to be blurred out as he stared at Jackal, then abruptly moved forward, kneeling down next to the man and giving him a smile--a smile that, in all honestly, normally would have been comforting--however, now, there was a bit of an off quality to it--perhaps it was the fact that Ryder was sweating bullets, or how his voice seemed to lilt unnaturally as he spoke to the blonde,
"Jackal...how come you're crying...? It's alright...I'm not letting anyone die...not me or you either, so I don't care if you tried to shoot me or not. I don't need to worry--because I ended up remembering what my real job is, you know? I had kind of forgotten..." Ryder paused for a moment, his facial expression becoming more neutral as he seemed to be thinking about something--then, as he came to a mental conclusion, smiled at Jackal again. "Only two, maybe three, people are dying today, and you're not one of them. Don't worry--I know that you didn't mean it. And I didn't want to hurt you--I still don't. I made that mistake before, but not today. There's no need to be sad...we're all going to be heroes...!" Ryder then straightened up again, hearing Mocha say that they needed to act. He nodded, seemingly now more confident in his actions--however, it was an unnerving sort of sureness that he held around himself now. He seemed to have a clear idea in mind of what he wanted the outcome of this to be--but he didn't seem to be divulging it to anyone. "You're right! We need a plan of action--no one's going to get saved if we're all just sitting around here! Here, let me get those!" He spared no time in removing the bolas that were restraining Jackal, seemingly totally unconcerned about what the man would do once he was free. Enthusiasm seemed to roll off Ryder in waves--it was a complete 180 turn away from how he'd been acting just a moment before, making it quite unsettling. He took in a deep breath of air, then exhaled, seeming to calm somewhat--but whatever he had decided, he seemed very set in on that choice. "We've got some serious work to do...if we're going to save everyone..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Donqui12

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal found it increasingly difficult to even think as he sobbed grossly, at this point he didn't even seem to be completely there, his mind had wandered off into nothingness. Only upon hearing Ryder's voice did Jackal seem to snap back into it. Jackal looked up, just staring at Ryder, only for more tears to flow down his face "BRO!" he cried, suddenly regaining some composure as he freed his arms and wiped the blood off his face. Undoing the bolas on his feet, the man stood tall and wiped his teary face "T-thank you..." he muttered to Ryder "You're... too kind..." he wasn't sure if Ryder was in the best mindset right now, but being a hero sounded like exactly what Jackal really wanted to be right now. He stared up to the sky, staring blankly at Jo as she spoke, something was wrong with her. He could tell, this wasn't the real Jo... this wasn't his bro. He knew it, but he stayed silent, shifting his gaze from Jo to Ryder, and back. He truly was worried about what Ryder's reaction would be... and in his moments of lost thought the tone of the noises from the sky suddenly changed... sounding quite cheerful. Jackal looked up to see some CGI video of Chelsea.... what? Did... did she hack Paladin's systems? Jackal immediately saw an opportunity "OH SHIT THE TIME IS NOW!" Jackal abruptly yelled out "WE'VE GOT TO TAKE HIGHEND RIGHT NOW!" Jackal yelled, he knew everyone was going to be quite demoralized, but Jackal saw an opportunity, and his inner strategist was screaming out. Jackal placed a hand on Ryder's shoulder "Go to the walls... I recognized the background from when the two were speaking... that was Floor 0... in the walls. Ryder... go to her... me and Eve will deal with Highend..." he whispered to the red head, before turning to Eve and approaching her. He didn't speak a word, she didn't seem okay, and Sophia was there for her to lean on. Usually, it wouldn't be the right time... but considering the current situation... Jackal couldn't wait "Ahem... Eve...?" Jackal asked, he was sure she knew too. Now was the time to push aside the feelings and try and stop this from all happening.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:19 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Oh wow... Chelsea!" Mocha called out when she saw it. Chelsea had done it! It was their chance! Dorothy wasn't convinced that he was. He just ignored all those people dying! "Uh yeah, but... Who isn't dead? Chelsea? I'm glad that she's alive too!" Dorothy said with a smile as Mocha let her go, and left her standing. Mocha was packing a couple of things to prepare for when they take Highend. "I'll get thing ready via healing." Mocha said to whoever was listening. Whatever happened with Eve and her lover wasn't her problem right now. Right now the world was more important.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:27 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Sven

Paul was confused when Atticus gave him the note. Just what the heck was this and why did he give it to him? But he promised himself to open it up later on to see what it said. When he turned around to see what was going on, Atticus started to yell at Eve which made the green hair man clench his fists in anger. Just what the hell is he doing to her? As the man walked away and yelled at Paul that he can have her, Paul simply punched his hands together as he couldn't believe what just happened. This was all just so weird. He didn't know what to do or say to help Eve as Sophia came in to help her out which relieved Paul. It was good that there was people around to help out Eve as Jackal came up to her as well as Paul stayed where he was to watch whats going to happen next.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:12 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As Jo's voice sounded on the screen high above, Ryder looked up, his eyes fixed upon the sobbing, grinning woman as she spoke. His face was frozen into an expression of neutrality as he watched her, his mouth shut tightly. Once she was finished, he looked down to the ground momentarily, with a far away look on his face--even as Charles began speaking. However, when the cheerful music of Chelsea's video started playing, Ryder's head snapped upwards, looking up at the loop playing.
"...She's alive..." he murmured, his whole body seeming to go limp for a split second in sheer relief--before he caught his footing before he fell, then looked to Jackal as the man said that he needed to get to the Walls. "Right...everyone--! Good luck taking Highend! Give 'em hell!" With that, Ryder turned, marching away from the bunker. Once he was a fair distance away, though, his walk slowed somewhat, and he looked up at the sky again. All that was up there now was Chelsea's video, but Ryder couldn't get that image of Jo out of his mind. It was burned in there--a horrifying image of what the woman had become. And despite all that she'd done--he still loved her. There was no getting around all of the death--and Ryder knew that it was his duty to end this threat. Every time he closed his eyes, Jo's tear-stained, beaming face seemed to flash into his mind--and before he left, he took a deep breath, then gave a faint smile, murmuring as he began walking away,
"And here I promised myself that I wouldn't let you cry again...some job I did. But don't worry, Jo...some way or other, I'm ending this. You won't have to cry...not anymore."

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Persona_3__minato_wallpaper_by_kidikarusuprising23-d4pvss8
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate looked at Dorthy, confused though his smile stayed in place. Something was upsetting her. He could process that. He still couldn't understand why though. Any other time and he would have figured it had something to do with his seemingly little reaction to the whole of Canada being wiped out. At the moment though, he really couldn't come up with anything though. He looked at the sky for a moment as Jo then Charles spoke, chuckling at the video. He was still able to gather that their plan was overall a very bad thing for the world, so seeing their system hacked was a good thing. He turned back to Dorthy, his crooked smile growing at her question.
I'm glad Chelseas alive too, but that's not who I meant. Dorthy, my sister's alive!
He smiled at her, though that smile seemed to dim as he looked wide eyed in Jackal and Ryders direction. Take Highend? They were going to try and take Highend....He still largely  understood these people needed to be stopped, but Elisa was there. He'd just gotten her back. He didn't want to lose her again, not this soon! This was too much information at once. Nates head was filled with too many conflicting notions right now. He had to help stop them, but Elisa worked with them and he'd rather die than let anyone hurt her. He rubbed his head as he started to feel disoriented, that smile staying in place, despite how forced it was becoming.

Jack looked at Ryder as he spoke, glad to see him addressing Jackal. This was the sure she'd ever see the man be of himself. Though as Jack watched him she noticed this confidence had an edge to it. She'd  never thought overconfidence could be a problem for the man, in all honesty. It was interesting, but after seeing Charles and Jos message she quite welcomed it. Though she didn't quite know the woman personally , Jack could imagine the others personal feelings towards Jo interfering with them actually being able to prevent more countries meeting Canadas fate. With Chelsea hacking into their system, they would now have more something  an advantage, at least for the moment. Jack nodded as Mocha spoke,
I'll also be ready to heal anyone should they need it.
Jack turned to Ryder, giving him a calm smile as he walked away, before turning back to the others. She was for this to be dealt with. Having people attempt to suppress her will was something she'd never responded well to. She was quit eager to make her own opinion known.

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

All Atticus` oh-so-emotional and "hurtful" monologue earned from Eve was a prolonged, neutral stare-- and then a shrug.
His words truthfully didn`t effect her much- actually, she swore she recalled telling him why her father couldn`t be brought back way back when. He-- kind of didn`t have a corpse? Hard to stick cybernetics into someone that-- didn`t have any of the organs vital for living anymore. He wasn`t sure who Atticus was "protecting", nor did she care too much-- she knew she was the proper queen to her kingdom, and he wasn`t really important enough to her for his words to leave any real impact. She didn`t derive any "pleasure" from killing anyone-- all he was doing was saving her some work. He`d have a replacement in a matter of days. Atticus took but a modicum of her time, before she stared back at the ground, silently grieving the loss of millions.
Her focus was on the fact that the world had been shaken at it`s core, millions upon millions dead, which despite her supposedly one track mind-- she couldn`t shake off. As she felt another pair of arms loosely wrap around her however, she jumped just a bit- eyes flickering to her side quickly. Her muscles untensed as she acknowledged Sophia, whom she happily wrapped her arm around in turn. "Who, him...?" She murmured in respond to her little string of insults aimed at Atticus- then giggled, her laugh somewhat husked through her previous sobbing. "Dead man walking. Same he was the second he met me. You know what they say... give a mouse a cookie, and they want the whole world next- or something like that, Iuno. Point is- there`s someone sitting in my throne right now..." Those words ignited a new sense of purpose- as annoying as the past minute was, she couldn`t afford another moment of weakness like that. Tate had spent too long roaming her streets. Too long breathing her air, enjoying her commodities--
Slowly, she pulled herself onto her feet, bringing Sophia with her- then as Jackal approached, she gave the blonde a ready grin. "Yeah, yeah- you don`t have to tell me twice. Family!" She barked out the last word, glancing over her shoulder at her faction. "These freaks actually think this place belongs to them! How hilarious is that--?! Who wants to punch some sense into `em?!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:48 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika sat in that same spot starring blankly at nothing for a long time only to be shaken out of her trance by the world shaking. She looked up and started to register what was going on at that point hearing for the first time Charles loudly booming from seemingly nowhere with that she got up and went out side with everybody else very slowly though almost as if she was being moved like a puppet by some will that she was almost sure at that moment she was sure she did not possess. As she became more alert she looked upon the scorched visions of Canada in shock and numbly stood there as Charles began to throated to blow up the rest of the world besides them "What about her brother?" her head began to spin as she watched and as people around her began to freak out she numbly plopped to the ground as it seemed her legs had given out underneath her and sat watching this whole ordeal happen around her not knowing why this was happening or what to do. She continued to stare up at the screen listing to every twisted word that came out of Charles's mouth with each word like poison in her veins, Until something curious happened a dancing Chelsea came onto the screen and began to continuously loop, Rika gaped in surprise not only because the girl was ok but also because she had just hijacked Paladins giant screen thing of death and she was dancing no less, her heart softened a little at the thought Chelsea was ok and she had became substantially more kick ass in Rika's eyes for this stunt. Still sitting on the ground where her legs had given out on her she sighed and smiled a small soft smile followed by a look of worry and sadness, wondering if her brother was ok right now or if he would stay safe at all with this entire mess.            

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Donqui12

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal's grin widened as Eve took the initiative, he didn't need to say another word, in fact, before he could so much as move she was already rallying her faction "Godspeed... take back the mansion Eve... we'll handle the rest...!" Jackal spoke with his back turned on the woman, instead moving further away from the bunker. Jackal looked over to some of his footmen "Gentlemen..." Jackal addressed them with a giggle "A microphone please." and without further adieu, the two men left and promptly returned with a microphone. Jackal tapped on the thing before loudly announcing "VULTURE TEAM!" proudly "Chelsea... she just gave us a chance to win this..." he spoke, sweating some "Ryder is out to snap some sense back into Jo... he's doing his job... it's about time WE DO OURS!" the colorful lad then pointed out onto the horizon "WE'RE GOING TO HELP THE FAMILY TAKE BACK HIGHEND! LET'S KICK SOME ASS!" he yelled as the Vulture Team footmen around him began to cheer. In a couple of minutes, Vulture Team's footmen were arming them selves, mentally preparing themselves, and moving out.

(EXIT JACKAL)
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan listened and smiled. They bounced back rather easily. He nodded.
"Alright, it's time to fuck shit up...I guess?" he was a little on edge still, but meh! It was time to fight! He gathered his things, whip, laptop, anti-tank rifle, and looked at the footman. He guessed it was time to head out. He walked with the footmen. (exit)

~______________________________________________~

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon stayed quiet and out of the way with the whole Atticus thing. He never liked that man. Too stupid for Family standards. Someone being in the Family should at least have half a brain...and yet nope. Anyway, he stood at attention when Eve spoke to him.
"Say the word, and we'll show them how a true faction works." he said, looking at Scia and then at Gunnar and Willow for a second. He gave a light smile to his brother. "If you go with Vulture, god speed that you return safely. The both of you." he said to them, before turning his attention to the others.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:43 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 DorthyOlder8-1

"That's great!" Dorothy said with a small smile before looking over to Mocha. The woman was ready to leave, and by signalling others, lead some people to follow with her to the battle. "I guess I'm staying here huh? I don't think people will like me coming along." Dorothy said as she sat down. She watched as Mocha left, and Dorothy knew that she would have to be alone again.

*Exit Mocha*

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 MochaDerenPic2

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:27 am

Nate smiled at Dorthys response, still rubbing his head. He still felt disoriented. Nates smile started to waver even further at Eve and Jackals words. The Family didn't seem like they would hesitate to kill the people who'd taken over High End. They were Vultures allies right now. He should be rooting for them and he was, but he didn't want them taking away someone else he cared about. He looked around at the members of the family. It was their fault mom died. Kraven had played a part too, but if these people hadn't made the orders they did she wouldn't be dead. The air around Nate became more and more erratic as their presence became more and more confining for him. He looked in Dorthys direction, forcing his energy down to give her a shaky, but somewhat comforting smile as he ran out. He needed...something. He wasn't sure what, but he knew he needed to be away from these people.
EXIT

Jack was pleasantly surprised how well negotiations went, particularly between Eve and Jackal. The two seemed to have finally found enough of a reason to be civil to each other.  She watched Jackals announcement amused. Despite the serious stakes, this could prove to be a bit fun. She was just as serious as the rest of them about saving the outside world, she still had at least one person on the outside she'd like to live and she loathed seeing some of the few people she cared about breaking down like this, but this could prove to be decidedly interesting. Jack hadn't expected events to be involved in events like this, but since she was she was she was going to do all she could to ensure the best outcome. She looked at Scarecrow, signaling the man to follow.
EXIT JACK and SCARECROW

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

So, lots of things happened, and now it seemed that everyone was moving out towards Highend. Bravery took a moment to look at Gabriel, doing his best to give him a reassuring smile--before beginning to head off with the others, keeping a grip on Gabriel's hand as he went. This was bound to be a difficult fight...but it was one that they needed to go through with. There was no other option.
Orane had seen Atticus go--and had almost made an attempt to stop him, however...this entire situation had left him dumbfounded. What sort of world had he been brought back to...? This was terrible...He sighed, looking over at where Atticus had walked away to. He would go after the man, but...they had some world saving to do. Straightening his jacket a little, Orane steeled his will, then followed the others off towards Highend. He wasn't sure if he would be powerful enough for this...but he was damn well going to try.
Justus seemed to wilt slightly when he saw that they were moving out already. He was glad that they were taking up this chance to administer justice to the forces of evil, but...Matthias still hadn't returned. He stood there for a moment, his mouth setting into a thin line as he contemplated. The warrior of white had been defeated on many occasions in his past lives...could it be possible that this time, too...?
No. He couldn't think like that. He quickly shook his head, pushing some hair out of his face and doing his best to forget that concern--although now that he'd thought of it, it lurked in his mind like a monster in the shadows, waiting to strike. He knew that it was his divine duty to do battle against the evil-doers either way...if Matthias was still alive, it would be to protect him...and if he wasn't alive, it would be for retribution. Either way, the darkness needed to be extinguished. He took a moment to hold out his hand, letting Aegis land on his finger, gently petting the bird's head with his other hand.

"It will be alright, Aegis...I know that you are worried about him, however, our duty comes first..." The bird didn't seem to react very well to this--seeming more anxious than before, fluffing its feathers up a bit, Justus smoothed the feathers down and sighed as the bird took off from his finger, apparently ready to go. "Sullonstein will pay...we shall see to that."
Gunnar had stared up into the sky, listening to the message in its entirety--then looked to Simon as the man spoke. He paused for a moment, then gave a slow nod. This act of death and carnage couldn't go unpunished--retribution had to be doled out. He took a deep breath, then spoke to Simon quietly,
"I feel that I do need to go with them...however, I'm sure that you won't be far behind. I'll see you there--stay safe." And with that, Gunnar gave Simon what he hoped was a reassuring smile, then turned, him and Willow leaving the area. He wasn't so sure about how Willow would do in her current state, but...he was going. He just hoped that he could both fight and keep her sane...
Masaru seemed to gain a little confidence as he saw Eve ready to take back their home. He couldn't help but smile a bit...but the issue of keeping Kai safe rose up again. Luckily, they still had their three footman who had taken care of him before...as much as Masaru hated sticking his son with babysitters so much, it was kind of necessary at the moment. He turned, having a short, quiet conversation with both Kai and the three footmen, and once the toddler was in their care again, he gave Kai a nod and a wave, reassuring him that they'd be back soon, then heading over to Eve.
"I'm ready to go when you are--it's about time that we showed them their place."
So Kayden had kind of been staring at Chelsea's video loop. It was quite distracting. However, when Eve talked about punching things, he looked at the blonde, blinking a few times.
"I can do that--" he said, trotting over to Eve and Sophia, standing next to them. "We're gonna get th' mansion back, right--? Hell yeah! I'm all for it--we'll show 'em what for!"

*Exit Bravery, Gabriel, Justus, Orane, Gunnar, and Willow*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:06 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Sven

Paul just waited to hear what the others had to say and watched as people are leaving. It seems like they have their mission now as the man just nodded. "Alright. Let's go and take back your mansion Ms. Eve." He then followed the others as they started to leave the place.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:17 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was almost content at the mental and physical state she was in right now she was just very numb so no fucks were being given as she noticed people beginning to rally she looked around sluggishly and caught the end of Jackal's speech about taking back Highend she sat and contemplated for a moment what she was going to do being so incredibly numb and all, and eventually came to the conclusion killing some people would make her feel better slowly Rika rose to her feet brushed off the dirt, checked her ammo and guns making sure they were sufficient confident that they were she stretched and wide lazy stretch as if trying to grab the sky   and joined in the march to go fuck shit up, smirking ever so slightly.    (EXIT)         

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

Last edited by scullpanda on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:19 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Sophia44_zps15c6acc4

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"
-------------------------

Sopha couldn't help but give a tiny, wry smile as Eve gave her somewhat rough chuckle- though her next words had that smile fading rather quick. She hesitated as she heard the other's words before slowly nodding- Eve was supposed to be in charge here... But Tate was instead. Sophia was just about to comment, to reply to Eve- when the other suddenly got up, pulling her up too and making her squeak in surprise and blush a little for the fact that she was still being held in a hug. She didn't release her own half of the hug, shyly holding onto the blonde as she spoke to the other members of the Family- and she shot a soft smile at Kayden, before nodding some for Eve's words. "L-let's do it-!"
Mariko hummed as Eve called for them, slowly walking closer as Masaru passed Kai off to their faithful followers- she had already kissed the child on the head before letting him pass him off to safer hands. Her attention, however, was on Eve- and as the woman spoke, a hand drifted over her shoulder to touch her katana before she nodded sharply, expression serious. She was ready for this- as desperate as the situation seemed... She had faith they could reach their goal. If nothing else, than to protect those near and dear to them...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

Having received an affirmative confirmation from the rest of her faction, Eve`s smile became a touch warmer and more genuine-- she was scared, yes. She was horrified- the enemy was big, scary, and held more power than anyone else she had ever encountered personally. But, her father had dealt with similar threats and turned out alright... he`d need her to succeed with this. His written warnings and explanations were what gave her strength to trudge forward-- and reclaim the kingdom that was rightfully her`s.
"Alright..." Fire in her eyes and determination in her movements, she turned in the rightful direction, declaring loudly- "Let`s show `em who`s boss! This here is how a professional operates! WE`RE GOING IN GUNS A-BLAZING, BECAUSE THIS CITY IS MINE--!!"

(EXIT EVE, SOPHIA, MARIKO, AND ANY OTHER FAMILY PEOPLE WHO DON`T WANNA WRITE AN EXIT POST)  

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:01 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Masaru60_zpsdd1f3bc6

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

As the others had prepared to leave, Masaru had done a quick inventory check of his weaponry, making sure that he was well-stocked for this battle. Once he saw that he was ready, he looked at Mariko, giving her a nod and a reassuring look. They were going to win this--and they were going to get their home back. He followed the others away from the bunker, taking his hat and placing it upon his head, pulling his sunglasses out of his jacket pocket and placing them onto his face. Black Dragon might have been intimidating--but they couldn't possibly be invincible. And Masaru was ready to put his all into this fight.
Kayden grinned as he saw Sophia smile to him. For the first time in a while, even though he knew that violence was coming up--he felt a bit more grounded. Maybe it was because this time, they were fighting to get their home back--the place that Kayden knew held countless precious memories. Losing those again...he couldn't bare the thought of it. They were going to fight--and win, to boot.
"Alright, then! Let's go knock some heads!"

*Exit Masaru and Kayden*

Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:52 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon nodded as Gunnar left. Taka took to the air, and he looked at Scia. He was worried about her. She shouldn't go, not like this. She was blind, and they were facing black dragon for fricks sake. He shook his head.
"I don't want you going...into battle. You will stay close, but you will not risk yourself. Do you understand me?" he said, and walked off with her. (exit)

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:50 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 6 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko continued following. This is his way in life: follow the travellers. And thus he continued following. And thereby left the bunker.

-EXIT-
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:16 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

And now Dorothy was all alone. The red head went inside of the bunker to stay safe and to block the world's doom. She never felt so useless in her life. She couldn't help anyone. Dorothy walked back and forth, unsure of herself. She was all alone again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy peeked out of the Bunker, hiding from all the action and feeling rather lonely. It was times like this that she wished that she had her doll Katie with her. Dorothy gave out a small sigh and wished that there was something she could have done, but knowing herself... She'd just get in the way again. Someone would kidnap her... She'd just be useless. "Wow... Everything looks awful..." Dorothy commented as she looked at the surrounding area. Maybe she should go to the battle field for a little while? See how everyone is doing maybe? Dorothy picked herself up and began walking. To where... She had no idea.

*Exit*

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6