Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 DorthyOlder8-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"This just feel strange..." Mocha said as she placed Buddi down on a medical bed, and sat by herself. She didn't know who she could talk to about this... Maybe Bravery? She just felt weird being back here. Only she was on the other side. Mocha listened silently, and was waiting for orders to leave.

"Well Okay.... Thanks Nate." Dorothy said as she went around to see if she could find anyone of the people she was looking for. "Well... I can't find them..." she said to herself before sitting down in the dirt and poking at it. She wasn't far from Ryder and Eve and what they were talking about, but... It held little interest for the girl as she was trying to figure out what had happened to her friends.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 MochaDerenPic2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Sophia44_zps15c6acc4

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia waved back to Jackal when he waved at and greeted her, giving him a shy, but clearly confused smile- before refocusing on Eve as she spoke. The first few things didn't seem directed at her- but when she was addressed, she almost questioned if she'd heard right. Her eyes widened some and she paled, looking rather nervous. "W-well... it w-wouldn't be easy-" she replied softly, making herself calm enough to actually consider it, even if Eve's words made her blush. "It... w-would definitely be hard- but... possible? A-are you wanting me to do this-?!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder looked to Jackal in confusion as the man explained that Kraven was apparently the Eater of Worlds--Ryder had been pretty sure that Kraven had never had that code name before--had he missed something here--
Either way, when Sophia approached, he gave the pinkette a faint smile and waved at her--then quickly turning to Eve and speaking,

"He's not my boyfriend--! I'm not into that--seriously--" He crossed his arms, frowning at the blonde, although as Sophia spoke, his expression softened slightly, and he spoke more calmly to the pinkette, "It's just that we don't really know where our own hacker is right now...it looks like you're our best bet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:39 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Donqui11

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Jackal rose an eyebrow to Sophia, he then began to stare at her for a length amount of time "Hmmmm...." he began to close in on her, eventually sniffing the top of her head intensely "I'm not sure about this one Brotato chip..." he muttered, looking to Ryder with a serious expression on his face. Apparently Jackal did not approve of the smell of her head, though he was just in time to hear mention of Kraven "He's your boyfriend...?" he asked, genuinely confused. He was about to ask more until he heard a "MEOW!" holler from his boa, a black Persian cat then flew out of Jackal's boa, running away into another room. Jackal threw his hands open "THUGALICIOUSSSS!" he cheered, chasing after the cat through the bunker.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:52 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
i will love this blood-soaked land
where i was born  

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Kraven and Ryder sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G~!" Was Eve`s speedy reply to Ryder`s denial of 'being into that'-- as much as she would have liked to further pursue the subject, which she showed by meeting Jackal`s confused question with an eager nod-- Sophia really need to be filled in. She paid no mind as Jackal went about his business chasing mysterious cats, instead giving Sophia a gentle smile-- one that fell the second she processed Ryder`s response to her. She glared at the redhead then, recoiling her fist and quickly delivering a punch to his shoulder-- not a strong one, of course, but enough for him to feel. "Ugh, dick-" She put her smile right back on after, and turned her attention back to Sophia. "Of course, baby-- there`s no one as capable! You`ve got all the right equipment with you and stuff, right-? I can give you some moral support, if you need it--!"    

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Kingpin`s Theme - Lacrimosa
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:47 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Sophia44_zps15c6acc4

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia blinked as Ryder seemed to be arguing with someone over who his boyfriend was, momentarily distracted with trying not to giggle over how amusing that topic was to her- but when he turned his attention to her and explained just why they needed her, that urge to giggle quickly faded. She gave a soft nod, hugging her jacket a little tighter as she ducked her head. That made sense- of course, they'd only look to her because someone else was missing. She knew she was second pick for everything- like an understudy or something who only was needed if the main person got hurt. She gave a soft sigh, a bit of a frown appearing on her features- before she realized Jackal was staring at her. She stared back after a moment, shrinking back some when he stepped closer and sniffed her head- though she frowned yet more as he seemed to doubt her. If they didn't think she could do it, why were they asking her to...? She could feel her slight hope she could do what they want plummeting, unable to help but feel that if they didn't think she could do it, then she couldn't- but then Eve punched Ryder in the shoulder, and she couldn't help but let out a soft giggle, even if she was doubting herself now and it was a rather serious topic. That giggle quieted when Eve turned to her, but she couldn't help but give the other woman a soft, shy smile for her words- she wasn't sure it helped completely, but if Eve believed in her... Eve did know her the best of any of these people, after all. "I... y-yeah, t-thanks-" she mumbled softly, looking a bit uncertain and embarrassed before taking a deep breath to calm herself. She moved over and found a place to sit, pulling her backpack into her lap and moving more quickly, trying to push any doubts out of her head. She had a mission, and it needed accomplished- and she was going to do it. No ifs, ands, or buts. She could do this- they needed her to. For everyone... She muttered under her breath as she pulled her laptop out of her bag, booting it up quickly and opening what she needed before clicking open something to connect to her cybernetics- she smiled as they flickered to life, showing her extra details she might need while working. "So you said Paladin's satellites...?" she asked, sounding much calmer as her fingers flew across her keyboard, eyes flicking to and fro and sometimes, not even seeming to be looking at the screen- but she was glancing over what her cybernetics showed her too, doing her best to be cautious about finding what she was looking for. She didn't want to clue in anyone or anything about what she was trying to do...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:26 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Dorothy-Example
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul

Scia held onto Simon's arm then looked up at him smiling at him but Glaring at Jackal for a moment before turning back... Thank you dear... she pecked a kiss on his lips then blinked as she heard a voice from outside, she covered one ear and glared at the ceiling able to hear Charles' words from inside; Oh dear was Everything going to happen all at once today... She shook her head leaning against Simon kind of annoyed and worried simultaneously... I mean this shit just kept piling up.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:27 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Ryder213_zps298ce2db

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"He's not my boyfriend--" Ryder repeated, frowning at Jackal before the blonde suddenly had Thugalicious leap out from his boa, the blonde chasing the cat into the other room. And then Eve happened-- "Sh-Shut up--!" And then she whacked him on the shoulder--and frankly, with how stressed out he already was, this wasn't doing him any good. As Sophia began setting up her stuff, Ryder glared at Eve, snapping at the woman, "Could you maybe just be civil enough to be with people for two seconds so we can get this shit done--?"
It was at that moment that suddenly--a loud voice boomed out over No Man's Land. Ryder froze, his eyes widening a bit, before without a word, he ran for the entrance of the bunker, leaving the door. He looked all around once he had gotten outside--but it took him a moment to look upwards and see the man that was up in the sky. Practically speechless, he listened to what the man said, finding himself unable to exactly believe this. However--the images made it all too true. Ryder didn't exactly recognize the other guy that was shown on the screen next, so he simply had a general opinion of negativity about it--he wasn't ready to have a king. He never would be. However, as the man on the screen went on to talk of a god, Ryder tried to prepare himself--but he wasn't even near ready to see who appeared on the screen next.
Jo.
Ryder stared up at the image in the sky in shock, his mouth falling wide open.

"Jo...? Y-You...no way--there's no way--!" he shouted to nobody in particular, finding it very hard to process this information. His heart had already been close to bursting emotionally as it was--and now here was Jo--apparently aligned with a force that had just destroyed a good portion of the world. "Fuck...fuck--!" Ryder wanted to do something--anything to express the sheer feeling of betrayal and loss that was wracking his body. Jo had always been all about saving people, right? Jo was a hero--Jo had been going to save the world! She couldn't do anything like this--Jo never did anything wrong--! Ryder felt his sense of faith being shaken to the very core as his mind slowly processed this information that had been presented to them all. Jo had just killed millions--and now, she was presenting herself as the new god of the prison--and apparently she would soon be wiping out the rest of the world as well. Unable to form words, Ryder felt breaths leave his throat raggedly, mind beginning to race as the woman that he had come to idolize was slowly being demonized by the acts that she had just committed. Ryder desperately wanted to find some way to shove the blame on somebody else--anybody else--but there was no one. Feeling his legs become wobbly, Ryder leaned up against the wall of the entrance, simply staring up at the screen in the sky. Several of his friends were either missing or dead--and Jo, the very person that Ryder thought was the pinnacle of virtue--one that could literally do no wrong--had just killed millions, seemingly in cold blood. Faintly, he felt his hands begin to shake--his entire body was trembling as he stood there against the wall. "No...no, no, no..." Ryder had labeled himself a savior--he was supposed to support the weak and unprotected. And that made Jo his enemy now. "No, no, no, no, no, no, NO...!" He pushed himself off the wall, stumbling forward a few steps only to turn right back around and kick at the wall in a sudden bout of frustration and despair. "It's...it's a lie...it's some kind of sick joke--you're lying--" Ryder suddenly whipped back around, looking up at the screen in the sky and shouting, "You're LYING! It's not true--it's not true...!" Deep down, he knew that he could shout as much as he wanted--but nothing would change. Jo was the enemy now, as much as it made Ryder's heart twist into knots. He didn't want to hurt Jo--but now, it very much looked like he would have to. He froze for a moment, then began frantically pacing around outside of the bunker, wringing his hands together as he muttered curses under his breath, his eyes wide and his body shaking. Jo had been all that he had ever wanted to live up to be like--but now, the rose-tinted picture he'd kept of her in his mind had shattered--and he felt lost. His brain felt overstimulated, and he'd been through enough that day as it was--he was falling apart again, as he had those months ago. Anyone who came outside now would see that he wasn't in a good place at all--as he continued furiously pacing around in front of the entrance to the bunker, muttering under his breath, gaze darting back and forth between the ground and the sky above.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:37 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 1215

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal ended up falling on his butt as Thugalicious ran off "I PUT YOU THROUGH COLLEGE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?" he called out, before standing up as an unfamiliar yet familiar voice echoing through the bunker "Oh- WHO DAT!?" he asked as the man poked his head out of the entrance to watch the show that Charles had put on in the sky. Slowly but surely, Jackal seemed to understand what was going on. As the images of the remains of Canada played before his eyes, the best he could say was "HO DAYUM...!" before quickly growing silent. By the time Jo appeared, Jackal was no longer speaking. He had no idea what to make of this "Brotato Chip...?" Jackal whimpered, staring up at Jo. What... what did this mean...? Why would Jo...? Jackal looked up to Ryder, clearly in a panic "Han Brolo..." he whimpered to Ryder, taking a step forward to consul him. And in a split second, everything changed. He could feel his body tense up "W-what...?" he could hear the voices in his head... just like the man from the hologram... the exact same voice, telling him to kill Ryder. Jackal slowly reached for his snotgun, pulling it out and pointing it towards Ryder as he panicked "I... I'm sorry... bro..." the man weakly spoke as tears trailed down his eyes. He couldn't control his actions, he was compelled the pull the trigger, and if someone didn't stop him, he was going to do it "I... I don't want to-!" he yelled, his arms shaking as his finger slowly pressed down on the trigger.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 DorthyOlder8-1

Dorothy heard a boom outside. It sounded far away, but she along with Mocha went outside to see what could have caused such a noise. Mocha covered her mouth when she saw it, and Dorothy looked up with wide eyes. This man Charles spoke about things that the little girl had only heard once or twice coming out of her dad's mouth... Well... Something like this. Charles was different but they pretty much spoke the same lingo when it came to 'I am going to be ruler, suck it, or die' speak. "Why did Jo do that? Why is this happening? Why do they want to kill everyone?" Dorothy asked since this is what she understood. Dorothy watched with confusion in her eyes at Ryder as he yelled at the sky, and turned her head away. That whole place is now gone... And she felt scared.

"Just like Kraven... Only worse..." Mocha said to herself as she felt like she was getting sick. She saw that Jo was there... She was the one that destroyed that country. Her eyes went over to Ryder, and she had no words for him. She knew that he was suffering. She walked over to him silently, and had no words so far. So... She took a deep breath. "Ryder... Jackal..." she said to get their attention. She wanted to say sorry, she wanted to say a lot of things, but... Nothing could come out. "I know... It's painful... But... We have to stop him..." she said as she pointed at Charles. "And her... Ready when you are." she referred to Jo, and stood back. She was expecting to get yelled at.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 MochaDerenPic2

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:47 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan heard the message and looked up, seeing and hearing everything that was happening. Wow. This was really bad.
"Oh god...Oh god, what is Crishna was-?" he hadn't heard from his brothers in months. He shook his head. "No...No he's fine, they're all fine..." he had to reassure himself everyone was fine on the outside. He looked and saw Ryder kind of...in a really not good place. He didn't feel like he could do anything to help honestly, since he really didn't know the man. But then Jackal, and his eyes widened. "Oh shit!" he ran over, grabbing the snotgun hopefully away from the man. "H-hey! No need to friendly fire right? You guys are friends!" he looked at the gun. "L-look, I know I'm new, and have no right to say anything at all. But...we can't let this happen right? We...we need to do something. I mean, I know you guys are already doing something...but there has to be something more we can do...anything!" he looked at the two. "If we don't...I...I know more friends are gonna die." he held the gun tightly.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict
Who are you...and why do I feel such hate coming from you...?
Atticus' theme- Reborn in a Cloak of Metal

Atticus was still in his own despair when the message happened. He looked in horror at what was going on. Those poor people...he didn't know them, but...he did know, or at least he thought, that most of these people were innocent. He shook his head.
"Oh shit...Hey Paul!" he called over to the man. "There is something I need to give you." During his time walking to the bunker with Orane, he managed to write something important. He'd give it to Paul when shit happened.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Simon8_zps94e97189

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon heard the message, but...it didn't really phase him. Honestly, he didn't look upset or worried or anything. His family was in the prison, and if it was the 'Ark' then they were safe, or at least he thought. Plus, he had people to run with, a girlfriend...he was pretty content with the shit happening right now. Honestly, he was. He didn't want to seem insensitive, even though he pretty much gave little to no shits, but he felt like the people in Canada...may have deserved it. A lot of the governments in the world deserved it in his opinion. One government falls, and the next to follow falls too, so on and so forth. In his eyes, that was totally fine. However, he wasn't going to SAY anything, cause frankly, that would be insensitive, and he didn't want to cause needless conflict...but opinions were opinions.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Tumblr_n6mqw5e4FF1sd0d7go8_250_zps4b53c91a
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:58 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Ryder heard Jackal's voice, he quickly looked up at the man, eyes still wide, freezing mid-step, his limbs still trembling like leaves in the wind--and that was when Jackal moved for his weapon. Ryder felt his breath hitch in his throat as he saw the snotgun pointed his way.
"...N-No. Not again--" he stuttered out, flashbacks from months ago assaulting him--the feeling that everyone had simply been planning to betray him, him running through Carrion Land's halls shouting about mutiny, Elliot going off on his own to--Elliot was dead. He wasn't going to do anything because he was dead. In fact--what was stopping every other missing person from being dead? They had to be dead--that had to be the only explanation of why they hadn't come back yet. And now everyone else outside the prison was going to die too--and he was going to die here and now, by the hand of one of his own friends. A sound halfway between a half-sob and a grunt of frustration escaped Ryder's mouth as he suddenly fumbled at his belt--grabbing up his bat and pointing the barrel of the weapon in Jackal's direction, obviously not thinking clearly, or he would have remembered this exact scenario playing out during the Holiday Killer fiasco. "Get away from me...just get away...!" he said to the blonde man, doing all he could to keep the sight of his rifle steady as he pointed it at Jackal--although his finger wasn't even on the trigger properly. "Just stay away from me...! I--I'm not gonna--no--! No, no, no--stop--! Just stop--! I-I can't--I still have to--I-I--" Breaths coming out irregularly now, Ryder stumblingly backed away from Jackal, panic rising further. "...I don't wanna have to shoot you...! Stop it...!"
As Dorothy walked over and spoke, Ryder glanced to her for a moment, feeling his throat tighten when even Dorothy re-affirmed them having to fight Jo. And as Agan intervened, Ryder's attention snapped back upwards, looking at the other redhead, hearing him say that more people were going to die if they didn't do anything. "N-No more...No one else is gonna die...! Nobody--! Nobody is allowed to die, I'm not gonna let them die--!" He dropped his arms, letting his bat-rifle point at the ground again, his eyes darting around the area erratically. "No one's gonna die--I-I'm gonna save them...because that's what I've got to do...I'm gonna save them..." Slowly, he looked down to the ground, trying to hold himself together, fighting against the stress that threatened to tear him asunder. "All of them..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:59 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Balthamel
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow and Nate discussed in depth the aspects of his super-hero identity for a fairly long time and came to some sound conclusions... So... No Guns... No Death Rays... No Rainbow-Fros... and NOOOOOOOooooooo Hello Kitty Stickers... Then CP-02 sounded off outside... Scarecrow didn't really notice but responded anyway... No.... I said No Death Rays... It just doesn't fit the overall theme I don--- He was cut off by his own realization that Nate was not the one who had spoken then as he looked up he saw Jackal and on instinct, seeing Agan grab the gun, swiped up a bola in each hand and threw one towards Jackal's other arm trying to prevent him from wielding another weapon and the other towards legs hoping to detain his boss without harming him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Sven

Paul was busy isolating himself, trying to have a clear mind when noises was being heard outside. He walked out to see what was going on as everything came on. Canada was gone. Eh Paul never noticed that Canada was there nor did he care about it being gone. Just another misfortune that happened. He closed his eyes again to concentrate when he heard Atticus. A light sigh came out of his mouth as he walked over to where the man was. "You called?"

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal was about to pull the trigger, his sweaty hand slowly pressing down on the trigger until Agan pulled his arm up and held his weapon "Ah- AH! STOP!" he yelled, and was about to pulled yet another gun out with his other arm until on of Scarecrow's bolas hit his hand, and another bola which quickly tied around his legs and lead to the man falling down to the ground. Jackal's face slammed against the floor, leaving a bloody mess against the floor "I... I'm sorry Ponyboy... I..." he whimpered, in a matter of seconds the man was completely lost into despair. What horrified him the most was that his body was still compelling him to stand up, to get up and try to choke the life out of Ryder, just like that. But he was detained, captured and held like an animal... he felt... safer this way. Yet in horror of his actions the man continued to weep onto the floor, mixing his tears with the small puddle of blood from his fall. The captain of the intelligence division had been reduced to a sobbing mess.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:17 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Persona_3__minato_wallpaper_by_kidikarusuprising23-d4pvss8
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nate looked at Scarecrow, mostly able to keep up with the mans train of thought. Though it was still a little odd to him how serious the man was about being a superhero. He looked up as Charles messages began, not even bothering to correct Scarecrow. He froze as the man showed images of a destroyed Canada. Nate expected to die in No Mans Land, so he never had any expectations for the outside world. If he were to have an image of the outside world this wouldn't be it. He would have thought the outside world was better. No Mans Land was hell, so there had to be something better. He hadn't realized how much he wanted to think that or that the prison was keeping those who would do stuff like this contained. Nates eyes widened as the android announced Tate as king, his eyes glued to the woman standing behind him, his voice barely above a whisper,
....E-Elisa...
Nate  stared at the screen, even as the image changed, not even hearing about Jos part in this. She was.. alive? Why was she with someone involved with this sort of plan? That didn't make sense to him but she was alive. Nate didn't even notice Jackal about to shoot Ryder as a crooked smile stretched across his face. An unstable chuckle grew as he stared at the sky.
She's alive! They're not all dead. I'm not all alone. She's okay.
Nate stared at the sky,something in him now clearly broken.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:56 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Bravery92_zpsceff6e6e

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Suffice to say, as everyone had gone running outside, Bravery had followed, and had managed to catch the message that had come after the ground had shaken so violently. He simply stared up at the message in shock, nearly unable to process the fact that so many people could have simultaneously died.
"No way..." he whispered as Jo appeared on the screen. Why would Jo do such a thing...? She had been one of the good guys...! Why would she just become a bad guy like that...? "We...we've gotta stop them..." As much as he hated to admit it, bad guys were bad guys--and bad guys had to be dealt with by the good guys.
As he had felt the earth shake beneath them, Justus had immediately run outside, gripping his lance tightly in anticipation of a possible battle--however, there was no such thing--simply a message in the sky. His eyes widened considerably as Jo appeared, and he exclaimed,
"She's been seduced by the evil wizard...?! Blast...!" Frankly, Justus had no idea if the Mistress, the woman he was pretty sure was Sullonstein, was even involved with this plan--but at this point, Justus' twisted mind always associated anything bad that ever happened with Sullonstein, anyway. He didn't like this development at all--and even more so disliked the development of Tate being declared king. In Justus' mind, Jade was still very much so king--and would be until Dorothy was old enough to succeed his throne as the new queen. None of this sat well with him--and he felt totally prepared to defeat these evil cretins! ...He also still really wanted to know where Matthias was, but he could tell that he needed to focus on defeating the evil wizard for now...maybe he'd find Matthias there! Maybe the wizard had him captive! That would be terrible--Justus figured that he would take care of both of these problems, by the end of the day, hopefully! That would be nice--
As the ground had shaken and a voice had suddenly boomed out over the prison, Masaru had sped walked to the door, still holding Kai--and as he looked out the door, up at the sky, listening to the message, he held Kai a bit closer to his chest, his face set in an expression of seriousness.
"Out of the frying pan, and into the fire..." he murmured as he saw the entire message pass. This couldn't be good news...it was their job to keep order--they couldn't just let these maniacs run amok! Even if the rest of the world did technically fall outside of their jurisdiction--Masaru wasn't ready to accept what had happened. Not by a long shot.
As the others had moved towards the outside, Kayden had stayed near Sophia--at this point, he didn't really have any desire to go outside without her. Still, he could hear perfectly well from in there--frowning as he heard how this was going to go down, apparently.
"The hell's that shit s'pposed t' be...?" he muttered, looking out towards the entrance where people were gathering, speaking on the subject of Charles' announcement. At this point, he wasn't about to accept that fate that had been alotted to them--he hated the idea of destiny. He wanted to carve his own path--and he wasn't going to simply let some psycho destroy the whole world except this prison. He knew that he probably wouldn't ever leave this place...but that didn't mean that he didn't care about the people outside. He didn't want anyone ending up like him--too many people already had lost their families. No more would--not if he could help it.
Gunnar had moved towards the outside as the message had been broadcasted, keeping Willow by his side. He scowled up at the image in the sky, recalling how he and Willow and Holden had nearly been killed by a similar situation when they had been in San Francisco a few months before, only having left a day before Kraven blew the city up. And now, everyone in Canada had been lost...there were far too many red marks in Charles' ledger, as far as Gunnar could tell. He generally didn't like getting involved in things like this, but now, they had been employed by Vulture Team--and Gunnar could only hope that he would get a chance to give that man on the screen a taste of his own medicine.

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:07 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack continued watching the others in the bunker. She looked up as Charles message could be heard. The real Charles Paladin? He did look quite different. Though that begged the question what had happened to the other Charles. Before she could ponder this further, images of a destroyed world filled the screen. She took in the site with horrified curiosity. So this was what Paladins talk of Justice had come to? It was almost amusing, in the darkest manner she'd seen in quite some time. Jack looked in genuine surprise to see Jo revealed to be a part of all of this. She hadn't interacted with the woman much either time she'd been to Carrion Land, but she hadn't taken her to be the sort of person to resort to this. She turned to see Jackal about to shoot Ryder, his words contrasting greatly with his body language. Luckily Scarecrow and Agan resolved that situation quickly. She looked between Ryder and Jackal sympathetically. Neither were in the best state, mentally or physically. Jack walked over to the sobbing Jackal, quietly treating the injuries he had sustained in the fall. she doubted he would notice in the state he was in.Though if they were going to do anything to deal with this, which they likely would given how Vulture had reacted to the Chicago incident. They needed to begin reassembling some sense of order. She looked around as she finished working.There seemed to be an odd mix of no reaction to very big reactions, Nate unfortunately included in that category. None of what the younger Charles had said sat well with Jack. They would need to deal with this sooner rather than later.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:02 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 498b79d4655e319aeda31383763bde91_480_zpse4caf589

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

"I`ve been nothing but civil, you butt monkey--!! You`re the one who`s--" Then the ground shook. Eve whirled into panick mode- hopping right off the man she had been standing on (whom let out a much deserved sigh of relief as he collapsed--) and dashed through the bunker, pushing anyone out of her way-- just to get outside.
Just in time to see Charles` announcement.
Her face fell, lips twitching down into a frown. Despite her lack of a facial reaction-- her thoughts moved in whirlwinds, panic and instability rising. She glowered slightly at the mention of Tate in her mansion, but chose not to think much of it-- he could enjoy his time in her home as he wished. She`d be coming for him, soon enough...
But-- then the announcement continued. And then, for the first time since she had watched her father die before her very eyes-- Eve`s face betrayed raw emotion. She looked terrified, confused, angry and despair ridden-- her body trembled, and with nothing to say, she sunk down onto her knees, gloved hands flying over her mouth. She wasn`t sure if this was to stifle her ragged sobs, or to fight against the sudden urge to just vomit-- but she had never felt this overwhelmed before. Never...
She didn`t think twice about the fact that Jo was the orchestrator of all this... what else could she say aside from 'I told you so'? She didn`t glance around at the other reactions around her, just stares horrified at the ground with widened eyes-- she couldn`t think or move as the weight of millions of people dying crushed upon her shoulders, holding her down in place. This... was like the Cataclysm all over again...    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:26 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

Agan looked at Scarecrow in horror.
"Whoa whoa! I know you wanna make sure he doesn't have a weapon, but...making him bleed is way too much." he put the snot gun on his back, and moved to Jackal, checking the wound. He let Jack to her thing though. "Yikes...that's gonna scar...Should we...tie you up?" he asked, looking around for anyone who would have rope. He wondered why Jackal would lash out on Ryder like that? I mean, sure he was knew, but they were friends and planning two seconds ago. It had to be the despair. Sure, he was trying to make the best of a bad situation...but...that was about it. He didn't have a plan...he had nothing...no friends, no home...well...unless this counted...but...he still knew he had to stay strong, despite all this. He had to try.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 5 Tumblr_mx6v1q1DtZ1qkfj0ro1_500_zps0777013a

Atticus Benedict

Atticus looked the man.
"Yeah. Here. Don't open it until we fix all this, but incase I die...yeah..." he gave him a small folded up note. "Just...make sure you read it after this is all over kay? Thanks man..." he said, still contemplating what the fuck was gonna happen. "Geez...we're all basically fucked...aren't we?" he looked at Eve, who looked horrified. He held no romantic feelings for the woman anymore...at all. But...he needed to support her for now. He walked over to the woman, putting a hand on her shoulder, and looking down at her. He was there if she needed...and if she didn't want him around, fine.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:48 pm

Eve Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don

lacrimosa, once again
where i was born  

The moment Eve felt a hand fall upon her shoulder, it`s cold metallic exterior clasping against her exposed skin-- she whipped toward Atticus, tears streaming down her face and bringing the darkness of her eyeliner and mascara streaking in murky marks down her pale cheeks. Then, she promptly recoiled her fist back-- and punched him in the face. A cybernetically charged punch, that is-- one strong enough to hit someone`s head clean off their shoulders.
"FUCK. OFF!" She roared, voice cracking- afterward, she stared at him, almost blankly but still equally horrified-- then stared down at the ground again, pulling a handgun out the back of her dress. A new sense of security came with the weapon being in her grasp-- and she let out a shaky, less than stellar sigh as she stared ahead. "I should have just... kept you dead...! Why`re you here--?! I want daddy back, not you--!" She seemed to be trying her best to shriek, but her voice came out in a broken string of ragged whispers. Eve was personally incapable of romantic feelings for anyone-- in truth, it almost seemed as if she were incapable of any kind of feelings for anyone aside from her father. The only other person she regarded as family was Paul... That being said- seeing someone whom, to her, was nothing but something to kill when she got bored-- didn`t really put her in the best place. Anyone else could have come to her side-- and she would not have reacted like this.
Her mind had always been one-track, securing the future of her organization and her city-- all the dating and killing on the side was... in the end of the day, for fun. To experiment with what it may have been like should she not have been as powerful as she was-- and now, she was beginning to feel the pressure of failures outside of No Man`s Land, it was-- an experience she had no idea how to tell with. So, she dealt with it by firing off at Atticus a few times with her handgun. "Ugh...!" Her free hand flew back over her mouth, back to stifling her own sobs-- this was only the second time in her entire life she had broken down like this, the feeling was absurdly foreign...  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:05 am

Atticus Benedict

Atticus glared and caught the punch, holding her fist tightly, and seeing his hand bending backwards...a lot. Like...unnaturally so.
"Yeah...you should have..." he said, glaring. "Now that begs the question...why didn't you bring Daddy back? Cause you thought you could handle this? The Family, the responsibility?" he wasn't afraid of the gun. It couldn't hurt him at this point. "You're weak Eve. Get it through your thick fucking skull. You're weak and you rely on people, just like everyone else does. But you act all perfect to hide your true self loathing. You HATE yourself don't you...cause you will never measure up to your Father. Ever. Cause your little legacy will end cause of you." he pulled his hand back. "What are you even going to accomplish here? Once this is all over, if we win? You'll go back to your little mansion, and sit there, with low lives at your beck and call. Is that what you want? To be queen of trash? Cause you are fucking close." he took another step back. "We're done...I'm done with you, I'm done with the Family, and I don't give a fucking shit who knows anymore. And the best part about this is, I'm not letting you have the pleasure of killing me. I'm going to make sure I die protecting the people who are above trash like you, you piece of trash." he looked at Paul. "You want her so bad? Well congradufuckinglations, have her to your hearts content! Cause I'm leaving!" he moved his hand back into place. He looked back once to look at Orane. "I'm going to Renate now. I'll keep an eye on her, kay?" he waved, and left the bunker, kind of walking until he disappeared. Any footman who tried to stop him, he kind of just pushed aside. (exit)
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 am

Dorothy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorothy stepped back from Ryder, her eyes wide with fear. "Mocha... I'm scared..." she said as she felt like crying. What was going to happen now? Jo was being a mega butt face by hurting all those people! But she knew how much Ryder loved Jo. Dorothy loved Jo too... She was nice to her, and they saw all those movies.

"I know Dorothy..." Moch said as she hugged Dorothy close to her. This was insane! Then came Family drama with Atticus and Eve. Mocha had to stand there for a moment and process this. Yes... Eve deserved all that to be said to her, and she had to hand it to Atticus for having balls to say those things, but Mocha kinda felt bad for the woman too. But from that little drama aside... Mocha knew that they had to stop Jo. "Guys... We have to act now. We're... Running out of time to help the rest of the world from ending up like Canada."

As Dorothy was being hugged she noticed that Nate was... Not okay. "Nate?" she called out from within Mocha's arms. "Are you okay?" she asked slightly quieter.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:11 am

NOT Jack Harrison
Jackal continued to cry, he couldn't stop it if he wanted to, and he had no reason to keep it all inside anymore. he had just tried to murder his best friend, his other best friend turned her back on the world... Jolyne was dead... he had nothing left to live for. Jackal kept himself on the ground, ignoring Agan and just about everyone else. He was fine being tied up, he didn't want to harm anyone else ever again. Yet as soon as he was free... Jackal knew exactly what he was going to do. He just had to bide his time, and eventually, once he earned his freedom, he'd make sure he wouldn't hurt anyone ever again.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:59 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia frowned in confusion shortly after she had begun accessing Paladin's files- and just when she was about to open her mouth and explain what she'd found, the ground shook. Her attention snapped upwards and her eyes went wide in shock, before she set her laptop down and got up, moving to hold Kayden's hand as she too heard the voice booming to them- and she gasped softly as her heart wrenched, eyes widening in shock before she carefully put her laptop into her bag and slung it over her shoulder, then dashed outside- tugging Kayden with her. She stared up at the sky with clear shock, trembling a little, before hearing yelling. She frowned slowly, not even noticing tears streaming down her cheeks for the loss of so many people- what she did notice, was Atticus yelling at Eve and storming off. For a moment, she was tempted to shoot him- but instead she released Kayden's hand and approached the blonde quietly, blinking as she noticed her hand was shaking, as it reached out to touch Eve's arm- and before the woman could truly react to her she'd wrapped her arms around her, clinging quietly. She somewhat hoped Kayden might come over too- but Eve seemed to be less than okay, and if Atticus was going to treat her like that... then she'd try making up for it. "S-stupid inconsiderate piece of fucking shit..." she muttered under her breath, before falling silent, just quietly hugging Eve as tight as she could. She needed a hug- and though normally she'd go to Kayden, Eve seemed as if she could use a hug too, and she wanted her to feel as if she wasn't alone- because she wasn't.
Mariko had followed Masaru out into the open, staring at the sky quietly as Charles spoke- and though she felt a bit bad for so many people dying, she found herself pointing out that she'd never known them... and that they were being promised safety. As bad as it might have been, she merely felt gladness in her heart that she, Masaru, and Kai would be safe- the extended knowledge that Eve and the Family would be safe added to that relief- but anyone outside of No Man's Land... She felt nothing but passing regret for.
Gabriel had almost fallen over in shock when the ground shook, and he followed the majority of people outside for an explanation- but as he stared up at the sky and watched as they were shown decimated Canada, and then Jo as the supposed leader of the 'New Trust'... He could feel a lump in his throat, making it hard to breathe and even harder to speak. He had no words- he could only stare up at the sky in shock, trembling slightly, before he walked over to Bravery and squeezed his hand. He didn't say anything- simply held his hand tight and tried not to feel, tried not to think about the millions of lives killed by... of all people- Jo...
Willow had been silent and obviously upset for some time- but as the ground rumbled and Gunnar led the way outside, her eyes widened. Her hand not clutching desperately to Gunnar's lifted to cover her mouth, and she simply stared- shocked into silence by the sight of demolished and desolate land where people had once been. Normally, she wouldn't much care- but that had almost happened to them, in San Fransisco... And with the recent loss of Holden still looming over her, she found herself with soft tears rolling down her cheeks- before she wiped them away furiously, shaking her head. No more crying- she was sick of crying. She wanted no more tears- tears got her nowhere. She needed anger, violence... Something other than sorrow to dwell on, especially if she was going to try and help do something... anytime soon.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next