Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Empty Location- Nami-Cross: Castle Courtyard

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:30 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:33 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Screenshot2013-12-27at121825AM_zps91870fae
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River started to shake. She knew they were right. She had to get her act together.
"OKAY! Okay guys hold on...please don't leave..." she said. "Look, I know Veloci is gonna attack and everything...and I know I need to be at this ball to protect people...but I'm not used to this...dress business and not used to all this...friend stuff either...just...give me a minute okay...?" River took some deep breaths and just tried to get her act together. She opened the door to the cart, and stepped out, her eyes closed. When she opened them, she looked at Mikhail, Desdemona, and Edvard, and then her face went red. The silence was terrible. "......." and when no one said anything again, and looked away. "....I look bad don't I?"

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  scullpanda Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:44 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Switch ON: The Hidden Weapon
-------------------------------------

Kady watched as the building collapsed around the shell and heard as they said her father was going to come here that was a bad thing but when Stryker called himself a dog on a leash Kady looked at Stryker with a softness "no your not look at what just happened if anything you just ran away and became a free person never a dog, Stryker we all live on a leash of sorts and its not restraining us or keeping us bound to one person in servitude, its life our leash is life you can do with it what you make of it bad things happen and we pick ourselves up and move on its part of being human. We all have our crosses to bear and choices to make and just now you made a great one standing up for the people you love it shows what kind of person you have become, a good one and don't you forget it." she finished her sentiment with a soft smile. after a while of silence she added "also that dude was a dick and the other one winked at me creeply, but for the other point um do you think your team heard the building collapse? cuz I think we need to get far away from here before my father comes to kill us"                             
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:16 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker watched Kady as she spoke, listening carefully to her words, letting each and every one sink in. And after she was done talking--he smiled. It felt good to hear that...
"Thanks, Kady...it...really means a lot to hear that. And--they probably were nearby waiting, knowing them..."
And sure enough, within minutes, there was the sound of movement up above. The sound of someone digging them out. Soon enough, all of the rubble was removed--enough that Kady was able to bring down her shield, and the two of them were able to get out of the rubble. Stryker was staggering a bit due to his injuries, but otherwise, he was alright. And so, the mercenaries left, off on their way to Jiveland.

*Exit Stryker and Kady*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked over at River and her dress and looked her up and down but not for very long, the result was obvious he didn't need to analyze it long... Dear you look wonderful... Hm... Oh dear don't blush you look spectacular!... Be proud... He turned her towards a mirror... Dear a dress can look beautiful by itself but when worn it depends on your beauty to make it really look good... Feel confident "You" are what makes this... Gesturing towards the mirror... Look beautiful... Alright?... Edvard turned to Mikhail, Desdemona and Fredrick... Fredrick stay with Desdemona... Des when inside find Tatania and pass Fredrick to her, it won't look suspicious if you do it... Lord Aldridge if you could give yours to our host, the lady Beatrice, I fear if something disastrous is to occur it may affect her as well and if I can get both of them out in a pinch it'll be a good safety mechanism... even if Veloci doesn't attack it's a good precaution.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:27 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Ah...my thanks..." Mikhail put the syringe away in his belt, then took the balloon and kind of stared at it...God knew he was going to get even more ridicule from fellow politicians if he went into a formal event carrying a balloon of all things...but, there was nothing to be done about that. He sighed...and then looked to River when she came out a moment later.
"Ah--no, you look perfectly fine, Miss. Not to worry. That dress is quite becoming on you." He gave a meek smile to the three of them, then gave them a bow. He listened to Edvard's directions, and nodded. "Very well. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking my leave. I'll see you all at the ball." And with that, Mikhail turned, walking in the direction of the royal palace.

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:36 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Screenshot2013-12-27at121825AM_zps91870fae
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

As Edvard went on about her being beautiful, she blushed more.
"Please...no more on that kay...and hold on!" she called to Mikhail. "You're not going alone are you? You can't!" she said. "Just...give me a second. At least let one person go with you." she looked at Edvard and Desdemona, but then back at Mikhail. "Veloci could attack at any point. Right now, I'm Riviera, and I'm going with you." she said, and caught up to him, walking with him. "I'll be your undercover bodyguard, kay?" she gave a small smile. "As apologies for wasting your time." If she had a confidence meter, it would be at a 4 right now...better then it was before.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste sighed contently as they laid there in companionable silence for a moment, before blinking curiously and turning to look at him. Once she heard what he had to say though... she blushed lightly, a slow hesitant smile growing on her face. "... No, no- It's alright, Blaze," she reassured him, shrugging a little before turning to lay on her side facing him. "... I'll only promise that if you do though," she murmured, the blush on her cheeks darkening in embarrassment. "I don't want to do this without you..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:56 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled and nodded to Mikhail as he left. Your Welcome. Be safe and we'll see you tonight. Then she turned to River and her smile widened.
You look wonderful, River. and after all of that fuss. You really didn't need to worry. The dress is quite becoming on you. And one thing you should know right off of the bat with us is that we are all very weird in our own special way. You never have to worry about being awkward while you are traveling with us. She pet the girl on the head and smiled at her. I don't think you will find a dress to top this one.
Then Desdemona  turned to Edvard, still clutching the purple dress, and signaled for him to follow,
Come, Edvard. We need to get this hair cut over with if we are to make it to the ball without missing anything important.Then she walked into the dressing room with Edvard following behind and came out several minutes later, in the dress, her hair now several inches shorter.
Do you all like it?

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:19 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

I think it's very fitting Desdemona... Quite the... you look, it's hard to put my finger on the phrase but it captures your essence nicely... Keep it if you want... River you do the same, you may not wear it ever again but consider it a gift for helping today and tonight if needed, and for new friends... Fredrick are you ready?
Yes M'lord... And Dr. Night Miss River if you don't mind an old balloon saying the both of you look absolutely stunning.
Edvard rolled his eyes at Fredrick calling him M'lord... I told you Fredrick I'd settle for Master but calling me M'lord is a bit much don't you think?... The Baskervilles haven't had Noble status in a long long time...
I know sir but... I just meant it as a compliment.
It's quite alright Fredrick... He ruffled the Balloon's plume of what would be hair... and gave him a half smile... Fredrick could be obnoxious, and even a kiss-ass from time to time... but He meant it all with good will and Edvard loved him like a younger brother... Edvard just hoped that He and Fredrick would be alright after tonight... after tonight... everything would be fixed, they wouldn't have to run anymore... he nodded to the balloon and Fredrick nodded back then floated over to Desdemona and tied himself around her wrist... Let's be off shall we?... Edvard opened the door for the two ladies and his brother the balloon and lead the way to the Palace.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail looked at River in surprise as she caught up with him, then looked away, sighing and frowning. "You weren't wasting my time...r-really, you weren't...but I'm unsure if we should go in together. N-Not to say that I would mind having you as a companion, however...if any of the other nobles were to see me walking into an official gala event with someone who wasn't from marked, recognizable nobility...well...they would have a hay day. And they would begin to verbally target you, as well...and I don't want that." He pulled away from her slightly, upping the speed of his brisk walk as he continued towards the palace. "I do not want your honor to be besmirched because of my inadequacy. Please...just go in with Mr. Baskerville and Dr. Night. Please." he paused for a moment, then stopped walking, looking back at River. "...I'm sorry, Miss Riviera." Then, suddenly, he turned back into the direction of the palace, breaking out into a run in the direction of the gates.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze smiled as he heard Celeste's reply, then held out his hand to her as the two of them lay on the stage. "I promise. I won't be leaving any time soon. We can get through this together. So...you won't leave either, right?" Blaze sat up a bit, grinning at Celeste.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:08 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River stopped when he started to explain herself. She said nothing as he ran away, and just sort of stood there, but nodded, understanding. She understood nobles...but that wasn't to say that it didn't hurt her.
"I don't have a standing...and I really don't care about standing...but...I gottcha..." she just stood in the middle of the road, and just waited for Edvard and Desdemona. She didn't look sad, just sort of neutral, looking at the palace.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard watched the conversation unfold in front of him with Mikhail and River... He saw River's expression then spoke to her like an older sibling or uncle would come with advice... If don't do it now River you'll regret it... A lord's place is a hindrance upon his entire life and after tonight whether bad things happen tonight or not, it may pull him away from you again... If your feelings are truly more important to you than where your station puts you prove it to him... He put as much inspiration behind it as he could and stayed composed while speaking...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste smiled in response when she saw the other's smile, but his extended hand caught her attention and caused that smile to turn towards a more curious, slightly confused expression. At least... until he spoke. Then, a blush started forming on her cheeks as she simply stared at him- until she realized he was expecting an answer. Quickly, she reached out and placed her hand in his, biting her lip before nodding slowly. "I... I promise. I won't leave either. We... we're in this together," she replied, starting to blush more as she realized... just how those words sounded. And he was holding her hand now... Her cheeks started burning even more before she squeaked a little and ducked her head, lifting her other hand to cover her face.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Mikhail Aldridge

Eyes downcast, Mikhail slowed to a walk once he was a good distance away from River and the others. He began doing his best to regulate his breathing, catching his breath as he approached the door. He glanced up at the purple balloon he was holding the string of in his hand and frowned at it, really wishing that he didn't have to have this thing. Now the other nobles were going to be calling him childish, too...but, it was a precaution, so it was necessary. He couldn't let the ruder members of nobility bother him...!
And yet...it did bother him...at least a little bit...
But it hardly mattered now, as he was approaching the doors. He stopped in front of the entrance, straightening out his bow tie and jacket for a moment, straightening up his back and pulling up his shoulders into a more noble posture--before taking a big breath, and walking into the ball area. From what he could see, the princess of Honeria was there...and unharmed, at that. Good.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

As Celeste put her hand into his, Blaze grinned, moving his other hand to hold Celeste's hand with both of his. "Alright, we're in this together, then! Now, let's put on a show tonight that they'll never forget!" He seemed really super excited for a second--but then he kind of realized something. "We still need to move the stage into the party area--don't we--whoops--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:32 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 DesdemonaBall_zps3d718a1c
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona nodded at Edvard. Thank you. I quite agree. I believe I would like to keep this after the Ball tonight. She'd noted that she could button up jacket if she so desired. She could get quite the use out of clothing like this. She smiled at Frederick and pet the top of his head. Thank you, Frederick. That is very kind of you to say.
She had long since stopped being phased by the balloon after working closely with him and Edvard for several years. She turned from Frederick to his "Brother" after Edvard addressed her.
Yes, let's be on our way.
Before exiting the cart, she noted the conversation between Mikhail and River. She could understand River being disappointed by Mikhail's response, but it had been prudent to have her come to the ball with herself and Edvard rather than with a noted politician, particularly if Veloci had established a hold in the palace, which she didn't doubt they had. She sighed. She could tell from River's posture that the girl didn't entirely understand this. The way she spoke she had a grasp as to why he didn't want her companionship, but the girl was still taking it personally.  She walked over to the two and after Edvard had finished addressing the girl, Desdemona looked her over squarely and smiled calmly,
River, Mikhail is likely sparing you a good deal of discomfort by having you enter the party with us. Politicians are quite brutal, particularly the kind ones. I'm certain you are aware of this, but he was likely being kind by telling you not to go with him. Do what you must, but do be careful. We want to ensure but you and Mikhail are safe for as long as possible. We are heading in that direction anyway should you decide to accompany us.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:12 am

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"I don't care...let's just go before Veloci attacks." she said fixing her sash and walked with Desdemona and Edvard. River had forgotten part of her training, to show nothing. She needed to remember that. "Let's make haste. I'm sure the princess needs you." she was excluding herself intentionally. She had her reasons.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:43 am

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste only blushed more as Blaze moved to hold her hand with both of his, fidgeting a little yet still smiling at the other. "I... r-right. We can do it...! ... And yeah, that would help..." She frowned, sitting up a bit to look at the stage they were laying on. "... How are we... going to do that exactly...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 am

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Fredrick tried to say something but Edvard stopped him... It's alright brother... If miss River has a reason she does not wish to entangle Mikhail over we should respect her decision, we tried our best, let's not pressure her... it's sure to be one hell of a night. Edvard followed to the Palace gates... He explained to them with a great bow and flourish of his hand that he was A Famous Toy Maker of The House of Baskerville and that he knew he no longer had any station and he informed them in his politest meaning that he was accompanying the entertainment and The Lady Tatania and that the He was giving out his Famous Unpopable Balloons... He pulled out a number of then from his pocket and used Ominous wind to blow them up and tie them instantly... with Mikhail entering first everyone would question why he had a balloon then Edvard would float on in passing them out and think nothing of them... Also having them spread out through the room could let him grab people close to the attack and quickly carry them to safety... He entered with quite the entrance, he clapped his hands together and used Aftermath to create a small explosion of air which sounded like a very loud balloon just popped then Introduced himself to the room... As a Preempt for Tonight's Entertainment From Sparrow's Finest Makery of Toys I Am The Balloon Man Edvard Baskerville!... He floated up near the high ceiling using Ominous Wind and his light body frame then let go and clapped his hands using Aftermath again creating another loud POP in the air sending all but one of the Balloons outward floating down over the area, he then used Baton Pass to swap places with the balloon Mikhail was holding... Everyone looked around the room to see where he had vanished to then Edvard yelled "Are you all looking for me?" standing next to Mikhail... The room began to applaud loudly with a few cheers and one very promiscuous sounding whistle... He bowed to the crowd and then to Mikhail handing him the Balloon he kept hold of... AAAND a Gracious round of applause for Lord Mikhail Aldridge who with 'such' great kindness in his heart agreed to assist me in my act!... Thank You M'Lord!...He looked up from his bow and smiled at Mikhail as an even louder round of applause broke out... He hoped that that was a good enough distraction so River and Desdemona could get inside without any trouble... He might have been traveling with the performers a little too long, their spontaneity was contagious and addictive at this point.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

"Well...I put wheels on it this time--and I think that we can roll it in through the back way--at least, I think that's what they wanted us to do..." He was about to speak again--but suddenly, he could hear thunderous applause from inside the party area. "H-Huh--? They--They didn't start without us, did they...?!" He looked to Celeste with worry, then hopped off the stage, getting ready to push it inside. "Oh man, I can't believe that we're late! I didn't think it was starting for a good while now! I hope that we don't get in trouble or anything..." Once Celeste had gotten off the stage, he began pushing it forward, towards the back door. "This is the one place where we really can't afford to screw up--we've never performed for nobles before, and here we're late for the party!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River took note of the distraction Edvard was making, and 'gracefully' made her way in. Of course, high heels + River = Hilarity! She nearly tripped, but kept her footing, and played it off and kept moving. She took a seat at a nearby table, and let out a large sigh. Okay, step one, get into the party, complete. She made mental notes of the exits, and several other important things in the room, before glancing at Edvard and Mikhail. She needed to let go of any friendships she made thus far in order to be a better guard...right? It was so conflicting, she didn't want to not be friends with the others, but...oh was she confused. She rubbed her temples, and thought about it a little more. Why it was so confusing, she didn't know, but now wasn't the time to really get into that. She had a job to do.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Mikhail Aldridge

As Edvard suddenly called all of the attention to himself, Mikhail couldn't help but look at the purple-clad man--but as Edvard appeared next to him, Mikhail looked at him with wide eyes, paling slightly. This really wasn't the sort of publicity that he wanted--honestly, he hadn't wanted this much attention, at all. But, as the applause erupted, he turned to the crowd, giving them his pleasant politician smile, transferring the second balloon to hold both balloons in one hand so that he could wave to the crowd a bit. He tried to think of something he could say to them--he couldn't say 'Enjoy the party!' or anything--it wasn't even his party! He glanced over at the princess of Naala, who he sincerely hoped wasn't going to be irritated at him over this. Once the applause began to die down and people began simply milling about again waiting for the party to begin, Mikhail quickly, wordlessly excused himself over to the side of the room, where he tied the two balloons to a chair, so that he could stop holding them. His stance betrayed his mixed feelings at the moment as he hugged his arms close to himself, though trying to appear casual. He had hoped to be able to even out his standing with fellow nobles a bit using this party, but so far, all he'd done--well, he was sure that the other nobles of Jiveland would find some error in his actions. They always did. So, he sighed, simply standing by the side of the room.
"If only she was around at a time like this..." he murmured to himself quietly--though it wasn't so clear who he was referring to, to anyone who may have happened to hear him. As he was looking around the room, he happened to notice River at one of the tables at the other side of the room, and quickly averted his eyes. He still felt bad about that. He was so bad at dealing with people face to face...he was fine with crowds, but when it came to personal relationships...he was just so sheltered, that he didn't know how to deal with people's feelings properly. Maybe it would be better if he distanced himself...the only person he seemed to never upset was the one who had simply seen fit to climb right over his wall and into his estate and approach him--and well--he hadn't seen her in quite some time.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 21 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona and River were able to get in quite inconspicuously after Edvard had made his rather grand entrance. She entered a tad more gracefully than River had. She'd hadn't been to too many parties of this sort, but she had been to a few and she'd known how to walk in heels already. She did her best to help save the girls dignity, but there was only so much she could do.
When they made their way into the room, River immediately made her way to a table. Desdemona had begun wondering what the girl was trying to do. She seemed to want to distance herself from the group and with the way she'd heard Veloci trained their warriors she wondered if the girl was trying to protect them.
Mikhail also seemed uncomfortable. He really was concerned about his politicians opinion. She hoped he didn't suffer some repercussions for this. He really was quite young to be a politicians. She smiled sympathetically at both him and River , good people really did have the most worrie, though tonight she did have her own share of worries. Then she began  looking around the room for either Christina or Zang.    
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next