Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:12 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

As Shaiel entered the tent she sat Aingel down and on a chair and said It's OK hun we'll fix you right up and get your friend rejuvinated in no time, now why did my boneheaded fiance bring you along other than the obvious injuries, were you just looking after your friend or was it something else too? Shaiel went around the room and moved fire top cooking supplies and five or six cups as well as a number of small survival easy cook and clean items until... Alright here we are. She said pulling out a first aid kit filled with what looked like herbs and wooden devices, as she opened it up she pulled out a number of herbs and placed them in a wooden dish then light the aflame and set it on Aingel's lap then blew it out and placed her hands over Aingel's and both over the bowl then released a large puff of smoke. Now take a nice deep wif girl.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:38 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty forest and caravan

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:03 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
 Desdemona smiled as Christina rationalized Frederick. The woman was adorable, even when she didn't seem to realize.
Desdemona nodded. I have to disagree with that. I think to be a good knight one has to be willing to let their guard down every now and then. If you're strong every minute of the day you lose the ability to emphasize with others when they're weak and isn't a knight also supposed to provide comfort so naturally I think anyone who can do that is a fantastic knight. Christina smiled weakly and in that moment Desdemona could see how tired she really was. She felt a twinge of sympathy. The girl had lost her home and because she was the princesses guard she couldn't even be spared the time to grieve.
Desdemona nodded at Christina again and she couldn't help but smile as Christina asked if they were friends. The feeling Desdemona felt then was very...warm. she wasn't used to having friends with the time she devoted to her work but she supposed if she were to have friends, besides Edvard and assorted associates from Sparrow, Christina would be one of them. I truly believe you are an amazing knight, Chris, and I would very much like to think we are friends.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:25 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Yes my lady I will he smiled and held the small girl, he was in fact over the moon with glee that she would ask such a thing of him for the first time since they had started talking and he had become enamored with Elizabeth he noticed the world around him and saw fredrick talking well you don't see that every day he muttered under his breath a talking balloon hmm that was interesting  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 am

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal smiled as Shaiel placed her in a chair and assured her Kady would be okay. She almost wanted to protest that her wounds really weren't severe enough to need treatment but after she'd seen how the woman had responded to Zang earlier she didn't want to risk making her angry. She blushed as she thought of the offer she'd made Jorgen earlier.
She had wanted to become stronger at the time and she still did, but looking back  on it. The offer hadn't been the smartest move, particularly after what she had seen today. In all honesty,it hurt her to have to admit that she needed to be strong.  That the world wasn't always as safe as Naala. That had been affirmed for her while she had been in the hole.
She was quiet as she watched Shaiel move around the room collecting materials. This was very different from the healing techniques her family used at home. Shaiel then placed the dish containing several smoking herbs in her lap, holding her hands over Aingeals and took a wiff of the remedy. Aingeal did so. she sighed and looked Shaiel in the eyes.
I came to help Kady but I also came because I asked your fiancé if he could train me, even for one night, just so I can get a little stronger. She then tore her eyes away and looked into the smoking bowl.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:49 am

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:19 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze smiled softly as he felt Celeste's head on his shoulder, shifting his hand just slightly so that the fingertips of his hand touched her own fingertips. He sighed contentedly and spoke to her quietly,
"Just relax, okay...? You can stay here for as long as you want to."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty Location: Forest - Meeting Place

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:25 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker nodded to Vesta, giving her a smile,
"Yeah--you've got this. I've got nothing to worry about. Take good care of her, alright?" Stryker then stood up, first walking over to the tent and poking his head in, looking at Shaiel and Aingeal. "Uh--your friend out there looks like she's gonna be alright. Vesta's taking care of her now. So--you've got nothing to worry about. Soo--yeah--" And with that, he ducked his head back out of the tent, having awkwardly run out of things to say. He went and sat down on the ground next to where Jorgen was, sighing tiredly. "Man...what a day...!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Starmi12
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory was very happy with Elizabeth in his arms and even more happy that she seemed content being there as she asked the question he raised his arm and pointed in the direction of fredrick the talking balloon Right over there my lady the balloon seems to be talking, would you like to go and investigate?  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:05 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste blinked softly in surprise as she felt Blaze's fingertips brush her own, a light blush coloring her cheeks. What was he...? She was surprised, and a little confused, yet at the same time... she was happy. Safe. She felt like she could actually sleep without nightmares now, and... well, sleep sounded pretty good right about now. That'd probably been his intention in the first place... "I... A-alright..." she murmured, scooting a bit closer for comfort before she allowed her eyes to drift closed... a faint, but content smile on her face as she finally fell asleep for some much needed rest.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty Caravan

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard just stood there for a while whilst the "couples" around him talked and talked, At first he tried to console everyone about Fredrick... Something he didn't know much about himself other than that Fredrick was a very integral part of him... Desdemona seemed to have Christina under control and Tatania was more interested in the other couple than Fredrick and they were all on their way elsewhere... The other two were talk talk talking up a little love storm over there... Eh, Edvard thought the man was cute enough but romance was never Edvard's specialty especially considering his occupation, his taste in men, and Fredrick. He looked down at his feet for a while whilst the talking persisted and he flushed ever so slightly  at the prospective of romance, it would be too confusing in his life, no matter how much he envied others love, but he could dream... Fredrick looked over to him and the two made silent communication knowing what the other was thinking. The usual phrasing came to mind, what if...just maybe... why not... but what about... who would...I don't know............ as the two love birds came over Edvard looked up with a nice pleasant expression as he hid his sorrowful envy. Why no my dear Fredrick is not possessed he is merely harboring a small piece of what makes me me and thus his material has taken on its own expression of the same kind as me although with the memories of the balloon that is now his vessel, he's somewhat shy around people which is why he doesn't speak around others unless we know them well. He and I also use the same magic so we can swap places with one another no matter how far away we are, and so can I with any balloon made of Fredrick's material, which is incredibly sturdy and difficult to pop... once he was caught under a 10 wheeled automobile and he came out without injury. Fredrick nodded up and down... not willing to speak unless necessarily needed.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Tatania finished her observations. So she went over to Edvard to see how he was doing. It was time to put what she observed to the test. "So Edvard... Will you help me with an experiment? I need to see what love is."

"Wow Dez..." Christina said, and she looked down and saw how close they were. "Oh wow... We're... Pretty close don't you think? Aren't I like in your... Little bubble~" Christina said with a blush. They're faces were close too.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Meowstic
[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen picked up Karden tenderly and moved her inside the tent on a cot next to Aingel and Shaiel.Here ya go little one... Take good care of her love. Then he kissed Shaiel on the cheek. Then he moved outside and sat under a tree outside the tent and rested Yeah I guess it was... here sit boss take a breather we both need it. Slapping the ground next to him.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel accepted the kiss from Jorgen then thought about Aingel's question. Here breathe this in deep for a few minutes it will bring back your energy... You know I guess we could train you, but hon you're not going to master anything in a night and if you plan to get your friend out of here we'll be moving in the morning so we can't guarantee to take you back and even if your friend here would be getting up and walking back tomorrow morning she won't be doing well, she has some serious exhaustion right now it she should at least sleep through the night, Vesta can keep a good watch on her she's the real medic, I'm just good with people's spirit... You've got quite the predicament I mean we can heal ya both but you're not in shape to start training the way you want tonight and neither is anyone who could teach you much you're all real tired. Shaiel thought for a long moment and then said matter of factly. You really only got one choice if you wanna train to fight... I'll start training you tonight once you're a little more energized... IF! you hang around with us, your friend needs the healing and she might be conscious later on, once Vesta looks at her I'll fill this room with this revival herb smoke but we can't get you back to town on our schedule and make sure you're alright and for my conscience and everyone else here's I know we won't feel right not knowin' you two are OK...I'd rather know you'd be alright and have you tag along then never know if you made it home OK.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96 
 Desdemona blushed as Christina's words sunk in. They were unusually close.
I believe so.  This is a good deal closer than people normally get to each other. This feels nice though. You are very calming for me, Christina. Desdemona sighed and felt herself relax more than she had in a long time. This was a truly odd experience. She couldn't make heads or tales of it but Desdemona still felt oddly good. 
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am

Vesta Hearth
 Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta nodded at Stryker. I'll take care of her. you don't need to worry about that ,Stryker. Just find some time to relax, alright, Boss? You do need it after that meeting earlier.
Vesta then set to work making sure Kady's condition remained  stable. The girl was exhausted not just from the fight but from something else. She gave the girl all of the herbs she could then brought the girl into a tent to rest on a makeshift cot. She stayed by the girls side, hoping she and her friend were okay. She really didn't want to see innocents getting hurt because of a job.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:40 am

Aingeal Forrest
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal smiled at Jorgen as he came into the tent. He was very sweet with her. You could tell that the green man loved his fiancée dearly.
She breathed in deeply, feeling her energy slowly build up. She hadn't realized how much the fight had truly drained her emotionally.  She listened attentively to the woman as she seemed to think over Aingeal's request. She sighed and smiled at the woman. I don't expect to become a master of anything. I just want to feel like when I decide to help someone it actually makes a difference. I know the way back to town so I think I would be fine on my own but I don't want Kady to become any more hurt than she already is. But she has family in Naala that she cares about so she needs to find a way  home soon. Aingeal mused over her situation. She needed to find a way to return Kady home. From how the girl had described her siblings during her monthly visits, her brother Kory would be worried about her.
I know I'm not in the best shape to fight right now but I just want to feel like I could defend  myself well if needed. If its an in convenience  to you all, I could try and find someone else to train me.
Aingeal was surprised with how seriously Shaiel was considering her desire to train. The way she proposed training and traveling with her she made it sound like the only option. She looked at the woman and seriously contemplated her offer. She wanted to become a more competent fighter and the mercenaries had been nothing but kind to her but she didn't want to be involve with their mission to capture the princess.
She looked the woman in the eye. I'd love to train with you. I'm feeling a lot better right now. I'm sure Kady will be okay under your friends care! Thank you for all you are doing to heal us, by the way. I think I could get back to town from. My main worry is for Kady. But I likely could get her back to town.
But if it would make you all feel better I do want to travel with you. I feel like this will be my best chance to learn but  I don't want to be involved with this assignment after the princess  if possible. I know you are only doing it for a job but  I met her. I don't want to see her get hurt and she doesn't seem the type to surrender easily.
Aingeal peered at the woman and smiled hoping the woman could read her intent clearly. She wanted to train with this woman but she didn't want to have to fight someone who could be a friend.
When can we start?  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:34 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze smiled contentedly as Celeste fell asleep, her head on his shoulder. This was really nice...after all of the chaos that had happened over the past day or so, this bit of relaxation was nice...
He wanted Celeste to be able to forget the events of that fearful day. He kind of hoped that she would be able to get back to normal soon...seeing her like this was concerning...

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:02 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory looked at the small girl in his arms and smiled she had a working knowledge of good and evil spirits she just kept getting more and more fascinating and he just kept feeling he was just falling more and more in love with her he thought the man in purples explanation of the inner workings of the talking balloon was fascinating he had to write this down and remember to ask more about it tomorrow he liked this man he had a feeling they could become good friends, Well Edvard, my good man i must find out more about this and the process in which putting souls in objects is do able and i must document it  he looked down to Elizabeth  my sweet, if it would interest you would you like to hear more about the process in which sprits and souls are changed into objects he smiled down at Elizabeth with a twinkle in his eye, he looked back up at the man and smiled a large grin at him If it wouldn't be to much effort or a burden would you like to teach me more?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:26 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker sat down next to Jorgen, sighing as he did so. Man, he was tired...He took a moment to just sit there and breathe for a moment.
"Hey...you okay there, man...?" Stryker looked over at Jorgen, seeming concerned as he asked. "Sorry about how the mission went, by the way..."

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:44 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

No no miss Fredrick's not possessed he's part of me... You see Fredrick and I have been together since my mother made him in her toy shop out of a special material when I was very young and I kept him with me as a memento of my mother since leaving Honeria and working in Sparrow after a traumatizing incident involving some hooligans who came and destroyed my original toy shop and after the shock of losing most of my business and I needed a friend who could help me so my mind and my powers in a moment of depression they brought Fredrick to life, part of me moved into him and suddenly he could see, hear, move on his own, speak and even remember things from our past that I do not recall. He seems to have the memories of the balloon in which the part of me was placed, so he's not really me he's just the balloon made live... I can use my powers better with him than any other object, I suppose that's just a side effect of being made from my magic.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady felt groggy as she woke up she felt as if she had been sleeping for days ugh she said shuffling around in bed, and remembering the fight she had been in and the pain of the ice and her arm dislocating, this place was warm and comforting like her mothers room it smelled like lavender and vanilla,as she thought of her mother she drifted back into a calm warm sleep remembering the good times with her family   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:38 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

It's OK boss it's not your fault, you're not the one who got lost on the way to the fight... I lost sight of you on the roofs for a second... Then that dude in purple... What was he? He suddenly switched the princess with that woman you fought and then all that was left of him, the princess and her body guard was a small balloon. I don't know how we're gonna get her if this guy can just teleport anyone near him wherever he wants to... We'll have to capture him and her bodyguard before we take her I think.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Hey Edvard... Take me out on a date." Tatania asked as she knocked on his back. She looked dead serious about this. "I need to take what I observed from this couple and apply it. Your the only other male around, so do my bidding... Or I will make Fredrick take me out on a date." Tatania said in an ultra serious voice and straight face. She just said that she was going to take a balloon out on a date. "Also... I think we should be going soon. People here seem to be ready to move on." Tatania said as she watched the carnival people finish packing up their stuff.

Christina's face turned red, and she gulped. "I uh... Uh... F-feel the same way Dez... I like you too." Christina coughed a little bit, and shuffled her feet. She felt butterfrees in her stomach! She then heard some people in the caravan calling out on going to Nami-Cross. "Hey! We're going to miss them! We gotta go to Nami-Cross!" Christina said as she took Dez and when to the Caravan.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 12 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next