Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Oh hello there sir I am thankful for you grabbing me as i passed out i believe it was you since i got a glimpse of your coat . To the other Question yes i am a member of ICE I'm a 10th generation actually, i am the only scholar they have really it was not a set position until i came about and changed the tactical and  ways that ICE can be most effective in helping the people of Naala the crest you saw though in my shirt pocket is just stating I'm the lead scholar of ICE very good though im very impressed with your knowledge turning now to Elizabeth i do not belive that we have had the chance to exchange names, Hello my name is Kory Frost  takes her hand and kisses it i know my methods of preposing seem strange and sudden but im fascinated by you and i feel like i have sullied your pure nature, i promise i will love you forever if you do say yes but before that i would like to take you out on a date to get to know as a person if that would make you more comfortable....his face getting a deeper shade or red and now biting his lip I have no experience with woman and i cant say that im the most handsome man but if you give me a chance i feel like love could bloom between us handing her a origami flower and visibly becoming a even deeper red and smiling a smile so wide you could notice his dimples  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty location forest

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever
-------------------------------------

Kady  faintly heard voices she felt warm and safe though and was starting to come too she opened her eyes to find the young man in blue from near the bakery over her yelling and asking to see if someone would help her oh thats sweet she thought she had to ask how he did the ice sword thing it was cool. So she tried to speak and managed to get no words out, that was probably for the better, she thought. She hurt all over when she tried to move her left arm and found that moving her left arm just shot pain through her body so she tried the other and found that one worked and there was no pain so she rummaged through her bag on her hip and found just what she was looking for a chocolate she had made she moved her hand to the young mans face and when he opened his mouth to say something she popped in the chocolate into his mouth, smiled sweetly and managed to croak out You would look better with a smile so have something sweet to brighten your day and passed back out from the pain    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Location: Forest

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:33 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker raised his eyebrows and just kind of stared for a moment, a faint blush coming over his face as he looked down at the now-passed-out-again Karden. He kind of just knelt there by her for a moment, unable to think what to do--before he began thoughtfully chewing on the chocolate. And man, this was good chocolate...! And then, it happened--he actually smiled. After everything that had happened, Karden had managed to do just what she set out to do--she'd brightened his day up a ton.
"Hey, Vesta..." Stryker said after he'd swallowed the chocolate, a new, subtle sense of worry upon his voice as he spoke, "She's...gonna be okay, right...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:11 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Tatania screeched when the man proposed to her and smacked the shit out of him. "No! I do not approve!" Tatania said as she stomped her foot down, and glared at the red head. "Proper courting should be involved! The agreement must be made with the parents, and then a dowry is decided! If parents aren't around then I will act as the guardian in place!" Tatania said as she held onto her sceptor tightly, and examined the man from up and down. "From ICE huh... But are you good enough?" Tatania said which made Christina sweat drop. Looks like Tatania was serious about this... So Christina wasn't going to stop her.

She looked at the Balloon, and blinked a few times... "... Why all see it right?" Christina asked as she didn't want to be hallucinating. No then she would be out of a job. She grasped onto her head and began to grow pale. What if she was already gone? She turned to Desdemona. "Dez... Am I crazy?" she asked with big eyes that were watering, and her body was shaking. Talking Balloons... It gets to ya.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:36 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Starmi12
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory was talking to Elizabeth when all of a sudden tiny fists started to hit him Ow Ow Ow Madam please stop He was now very confused why had he just gotten hit and lectured about noble courting um madam i know this may seem strange but the way of courting you just described makes my lovely Elizabeth sound like ... like a piece of meat and i find that offensive she is a beautiful lily in a forest of wonder and honestly you can hit me as many times as you want but i will pursue this, my mother raised a gentleman and i must respond accordingly. turning to Elizabeth oh dear i can see i have made you upset that was not my intention i do want to court you properly i swear by Arceus   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Location:

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had kind of just... inched her way backwards away from the crowd once she'd finished Tatania's palm reading, a bit put off by the appearances of so many people. It was a bit much to handle, especially when she was running off no sleep and was still kind of depressed. Blaze and Tatania and everyone else seeming to be concerned had helped maybe a little- but she still just didn't feel the same. Eventually, she just got to her feet and moved, turning her back on the crowd and heading towards where she'd left her things. She needed to sleep, needed to get away- she needed something, she knew that much. Her feet carried her away quickly and quietly, but she was staring at the ground- so when she finally noticed Blaze in front of her, it was a bit too late to stop. "Ack-- sorry, I didn't mean to- I wasn't looking-" she mumbled quickly, looking rather embarrassed as she took a step back after having sort of run right into him. "... Hi."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze looked over at Celeste as she spoke, and gave her a friendly smile.
"Hey there, Celeste! You done with your palm reading? Was it a good fortune?"
He hopped up, taking a seat on one of the wagons, and motioning for Celeste to sit down next to him. He could tell that she was tired--some rest would probably do her good.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:26 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

"Ah... yeah," she murmured, smiling tiredly at him in return. She just didn't understand how he could be so... energetic. She was exhausted- but then again, he'd had plenty of sleep... She stifled a yawn as she stepped forward, hopping up onto the spot next to him as she blinked rapidly and tried to drive away the sleepy feeling. "I... I don't know... It all depends on the individual and how they take it as to whether it's a good thing... and besides- the future always changes," she replied, her voice quiet and a bit slow- she really did need to catch up on her sleep...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Location: Traveling Caravan

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze gave Celeste a smile, but that same smile faded a little bit when he realized just how tired she seemed. He paused for a moment, then pointed at his own shoulder that was nearest to Celeste.
"Why don't you lay your head down here while we talk? It might help you feel a little better, right?"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste yawned slightly while Blaze seemed to be examining her carefully, and as the other pointed to his shoulder, she blinked in surprise, a hand still poised delicately over her mouth. "... I..." She was about to deny that she was tired... yet it really was too obvious to tell. Especially since Blaze knew her- they'd been traveling together a while now... Slowly, she scooted closer before resting her head on his shoulder with a little sigh, closing her eyes a moment before she opened them again- no... if she closed her eyes she'd fall asleep, and that'd just be rude. It was hard to resist though, especially with Blaze's warmth right there... so close...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:17 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty location caravan

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:39 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
After hearing the young woman's reply he lit up smiling he had a date a real date with a real woman a cute woman named Elizabeth i would never presume you weird my lady you seem to have great knowledge of the natural world and that fascinates me i would love a lesson on natural herbs if it wouldn't be an imposition  he actually had never been on a date before either people found him a book worm and stayed away form him plus he was in most cases to busy taking care of his sister, what was he going to do he had to impress her actually Elizabeth honestly i have never been on a date before either even though i am 29 people avoid me because i love to read and my father and brother are.... lets just say they can be a little much i haven't the faintest idea what to do on a date what would you like to do i am up for anything as long as it is with you he thought about his sister and though he knew she was hurt he knew somewhere in his mind she was comfortable the telepathy had been up only for a split second but she seemed fine she was 22 she had to learn to handle her own but still he was worried      
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:42 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal Forrest
 Aingeal sighed in relief when the two assassins finally left. The green one hadn't seemed too unsavory but she felt decidedly hostile vibes coming from the red boy, who seemed to be the green boys twin. Aingeal perked her ears to listen to what the mercenary band was saying. They had all huddled around the note. Then Jorgen began explaining what happened in town to a brown haired girl. He seemed to have noticed that she and Karden had moved.
Then Shaiel looked directly at her and hustled forward. The woman quickly examined Kady and then addressed her. She nodded. Alright. Just take care of her. She needs a healer. I'm really fine. She let Shaiel take her hand and lead her to a tent. She smiled at the woman, particularly when she recognized the smell of cookies.
She looked in surprise at Stryker's reaction to seeing Kady passed out. He was so different from how he had been in time square. Then heard Kady move. She smiled a bit as the girls first response was to place a piece of candy in Stryker's mouth. After seeing Strykers reaction, Aingeal let herself relax. They all seemed like kind people. Thank goodness.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta Hearth
Vesta ran over to the injured girl as soon as Shaiel pointed both her and the blue girl out. Stryker joined her a moment later. He seemed really upset over someone getting hurt. It made sense. People wouldn't know this if they only knew him as the Blue Devil, but Stryker really did pride himself on his work and all of them hated when people were needlessly hurt. She smiled at him. Stryker, how long have you known me? I can manage much worse than this. The girl's injuries were mostly shallow. She was exhausted though. Vesta tensed as Kady began to awake. She watched the girl warily and smiled when she placed a chocolate in Stryker's mouth. She missed that smile. Their boss always took too much stress on himself.
She nodded reassured as she administered herbs to the girls wounds and gave medicine to help her sleep. Yeah, she'll be fine. She's just tired. You should check on the other one, tell her this one is okay. she seemed worrried Then she playfully shoes the others back and attended to the girl in front of her. Vesta was no doctor but she could handle this. She hummed as she checked the herbs, hoping the other girl was oaky. She seemed to be doing her best to be strong right now but Vesta knew the look of an innocent seeing reality for the first time.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty caravan

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:15 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
 Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona watched proceedings in front of her with apt interest. Somehow the scenario went from awakening a man from unconsciousness to a marriage proposal. Blaze appeared briefly and then quickly walked away, understandably giving up on comprehending anything that had just happended.
Desdemona normally didn't enjoy others pain but she couldn't help but laugh as the purple man was slapped by Tatania. The princess seemed determined for the green girl and the purple man court each other properly. Her attention diverted to Christina when she saw that the knight was still examining Frederick. She went over to the girl and supported her with her arm.
Upon reflection Desdemona  realized she was being much more affectionate than usual. She didn't dwell on this thought long as she found herself being addressed.
No, Dear. you're not hallucinating. Frederick has always been able to talk. He chooses not to around people. The knight paled. She seemed unnaturally stressed. Desdemona smiled comfortingly upon seeing that the girl was dangerously close to crying and that her body was shaking. Out of an odd impulse, Desdemona reached out and hugged the girl, keeping her stable in the process. She stroked Christina's back soothingly. No, Chris. you're not crazy. You're the most sane person here. Trust me on that.
Desdemona hadn't realized how protective she actually was of Christina until this moment. Maybe because she didn't want to see someone so genuinely sweet cry?
She heeded Edvards wink and his intent. Sneaky Bastard. Kory was not even slightly aware of the mans intent , quickly turning his attention back to Elizabeth. She gave him a shrug and focused on Christina ,understanding what was going on but no longer caring.
For some reason this girl crying disturbed her greatly. She gently led Christina somewhere where she could cry in peace, signaling to the princess what she was doing before leaving.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:17 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard tried to gains everyone's attention... Everyone! Everyone! It's alright Fredrick can speak because of me... Fredrick I believe it's best if you explain

Right Sir... Ladies and Gentlemen!... Now that I have your attention, Well all I've been with Master Edvard as a child although I could never speak up until some small time ago in which Master Edvard discovered his magical abilities could I speak, he accidentally imbued me with part of his power as he was in a time in his life in which he needed someone dearly someone who could understand him... I am simply part of Master Edvard's essence placed within this Balloon although I do remember all the things as a balloon before I could speak and think for myself.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"What are you talking about? Is that not the way that people normally court? My mother said ti was..." Tatania said as she began to think about the teaching she received from her mother. "Why I was almost married once to the prince of-Oh never mind... Your not listening..." Tatania said as she placed her hands on her hips. Elizabeth and Kady or Kacy... Whatever is name is! Glasses Man! That worked too... Talked and it looked like Elizabeth was in charge of her own courting. This was interesting... Maybe she should see how the peasants proposed and courted?

Christina felt the arm but didn't mind the contact. It was... Nice... To feel that someone was there. Especially one that she was trusting! "Oh Dez..." Christina whimpered as she was hugged by the woman and was given comfort. She hugged back. Talking balloons... They are frightening to the mind. What if it tried to kidnap her! Those balloons in the stories of Honeria did! They drifted off with children... Christina shuddered as she was led somewhere to cry in peace. "So... That thing could always talk? Okay... Okay..." Christina said as Tatania nodded to Desdemona. She understood what was happening. Honestly though she felt like the adult here! As Christina was lead somewhere a bit away from the group she sighed. "I'm... I'm sorry... I don't know what happened..."

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:45 am

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:00 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Her smile was brilliant and so was her ideas they sounded like fun the forest was lovely this time of year and he always liked to learn new things and then her smile dulled and she reclined she thought he would judge her for the things she enjoyed and he knew better then anyone that being different and being judged for your differences was not pleasant, he smiled and looked her right in the eyes bringing his hand under her chin to lift her head up to meet his gaze Trust me Elizabeth i would never judge you or think your ideas where weird you are a unique woman and i wouldn't have it any other way if you feel you want to do it we shall do it he smiled even wider and adjusted his glasses and i do love the forest this time of year its beautiful almost as beautiful as your smile he said, as he did the burning sensation of blushing came over him again and he was bright red once more I would love to learn about the herbs and mushrooms of the forest if you would like to teach me Kory was just glowing he had never had this type of feeling for any woman before Elizabeth even though they had only known each other for a short while, was fascinating, he found himself wanting to learn more about the girl and see the smile that she had shown him everyday, this is what he had read about love at first sight he thought and began to blush even harder    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty caravan

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:10 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona kept a hold on the woman, still fearful of her falling after the shock of hearing Frederick speak. Still she knew if she was honest with herself Desdemona would have to admit that she enjoyed this. It was sweet, in a way a lot of things hadn't been. In sparrow, the mountains were the only place you met decent people normally and Desdemona had never been close to her neighbors. She sighed at hearing the nickname again. She was still getting used to that.
Yes, Frederick could always talk. Edvard's explained to me that Frederick is shy. You don't need to worry. Frederick wouldn't hurt anyone unless Edvard was in danger. She nodded at Tatania in reply. The princess could be very mature when needed.
She felt the woman shudder and hugged her tighter. It's not your fault. You've been strong this long for the princess, but you're still human. You still need to feel.   She pushed hair out of the Knights eyes and smiled at her,  looking at her squarely in the eye.  
Chris, You are an amazing knight. Never doubt that. The princess wont say it but I'm willing to bet she sees you as a friend and that means you have gone above and beyond your duties .
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 11 Empty Location: Caravan

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:32 am

Tatania watched with interest... She never knew that dates could comprise of such simple things! Mushroom picking? Bird watching? She remembered when she was being courted by Veloci's ruler, or rather President's Son that they were hunting... It was kind of dull. And the son was kind of creepy the way he looked at her. "Ick..." she said to the memory. She was glad that her mother said no to it all.

"You know... That makes sense... I mean... If I was a magical talking thing I wouldn't talk to people either. They get scared or... Or they would try to sell me for profit!" Christina said with a nod. "Thank you... But you know that a Knight isn't supposed to cry right? I'll never be a good knight at this point..." Christina said with a weak smile. She was just... Tired... Tired of everything and Dez was being so nice to her. "R-really?" Christina asked as Dez said that she was an amazing knight. Christina didn't think that she was, but hearing that from Dez was so... Refreshing. Just hearing that she was good made her feel better. She smiled widely at her. "Are... We friends too Dez?"

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:26 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
How about we go tomorrow around noon? I will pack a basket lunch and bring it along with some books on forest herbs and birds, Kory was very exited for this he was going to sweep Elizabeth off her feet now all he needed to do was not make a fool of himself by being a "book worm or nerd" as others called him he needed to be cool like.. his brother. no that wont do he thought i love Kaden but he doesn't treat woman with the respect they deserve... i hope being myself will be enough        
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:53 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:02 am

~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory saw Elizabeth talking to herself and he thought it was cute so he began smiling he did the same thing sometimes when he spaced out, he saw that she she was avoiding eye after saying something about wishing he hadn't seen that but honestly seeing her lost in thought only intrigued him more, he put his hand to her chin and brought her gaze back to his no seeing you lost in thought was beautiful and endearing never apologize for being yourself he blushed and smiled finally realizing that this was fate finding his way to this caravan           
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next