Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:42 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Xavier talked in an eerie yet quietly polite tone...Zang? Kill the little one if you want but I'd like him if you don't mind?Xavier's head was looking down at the floor between he and Stryker... His teeth were biting into his lip... He licked his lips and tasted bloody... His neck twitched and turned to the side and a loud audible crack echoed through the room... He was breathing heavily... And the redness of his aura turned darker and darker... Now Stryker... You're going to learn why you Don't turn your back on ME! YOU WOOORM!!! He whipped out his empty hand towards Stryker open palmed then in a nearly demonic ravenous voice Xavier shouted... OBLIVION WING!!! A Red and Black Blast of Destructive Energy Sailed towards Stryker like a Gale of Wind.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:55 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
-------------------------------------
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker stopped dead in his tracks when he suddenly felt Zang's claws at his throat, and he practically felt his heart skip a beat, his grip on Kady's hand tightening slightly instinctively. He didn't dare move, because he knew that this guy would gladly slit his throat. But where had he been hiding...?!
He felt Zang's blades digging lightly into his neck, drawing small streaks of blood that trickled down to his collarbone, and he quickly stepped back away from Zang, covering his neck with a hand, only to then hear Xavier's voice behind him. He froze up for a moment, but then quickly shoved Kady out of the way of the attack he knew was about to come--before sure enough, as he turned, he saw a blast of sheer dark energy coming his way.

"Shit...!" he cursed, quickly holding out his hands and beginning to form an ice shield--but, he wasn't quite fast enough, and wasn't completely able to block the attack. The energy sent him hurtling backwards, through racks of clothing, only to collide with the wall, and slide down to the floor.  A trail of blood began to leak from his head where he'd impacted, and he went into a fit of coughing, having had the wind knocked out of him. "Sonuvabitch..." he managed to force out, feeling weak and woozy--almost like he was going to throw up. "This was just...a job...y-you're only...paying me...you're not the ruler of my country...I don't...have to bow...to the likes of you..." He put on a defiant glare, trying, and ultimately failing at this point at picking himself up off the ground--he was making a real effort to look intimidating, but the fear behind that was obvious in his eyes--he didn't want to die. Not here, and not now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:58 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Switch ON: The Hidden Weapon

Kady froze as the man started to threaten to kill her she felt anger and was about to yell at him when Stryker grabbed her hand and began to lead her out, only then to be stopped by someone holding claws to Strykers throat and then him falling on the floor bleeding she felt the anger bubble inside of her but she knew that any attack would be a tactically bad idea she thought for a moment then spoke "wait sir I understand you want your job done and it done without you maiden being hurt and I am under the impression that you want your job done soon and well, I believe that Stryker can get your job done he knows the information and it takes time to vet your mercenaries we can get it done tonight at the ball, it takes a team to get people in and out of the castle quickly and unseen and THIS team is the best at what they do and I know the castle like the back of my hand and I know someone who can help please they will do it free, its a far better deal then what I can assume you had with them earlier but dead men cant do jobs and it will take some time to get ready please your highness we need Stryker alive to do his job and him being any more hurt would look suspicious we will get your job done." Kady said everything with her head up and not afraid until she bowed to show respect it was obvious that these men where quick to anger and she was not going to gamble with Strykers life she shot Stryker a look that meant to bow and show respect as well but also saying that she knew where he was coming from but this might be the only way, she didn't want him to die and this might be the only way, she hoped this would work if not then she was fucked                              
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Zangoose___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course..." Zang said before stepping away from Stryker, and winked at Kady before jumping up to the beams above. So that's where Zang was before. The man was at home in high places. He watched as Xavier attacked Stryker. He crossed his arms as he thought about the mercenaries. He sighed when he remembered the pregnant woman, Jorgen's love. 'Welp... Even though she was pregnant, she was still hot. Though I feel bad for her. She's having that guys kid instead of someone better. Like me...' Zang thought as he watched Kady with interest. She still wanted to be part of the job... Wait... Who the hell was she? Zang narrowed his eyes. This is why they shouldn't have mercenaries. They ALWAYS bring in others that he would have to kill later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier

Xavier walked towards Stryker until Kady's speech and bow stopped him... He looked at her like he would a spot of dirt on his jacket... Girl you just don't get it... Stryker and his flunkies failed and I don't need them anymore... I have more than enough in place already... Xavier looked down at her and thought something about her struck a memory... Something about the ICE office Avalander worked at... A picture? Yes on Avalander's son's desk, it was him and two other people one of them was her... You're one of Avalander's kids aren't you? Hmhmhm... I'm so sorry miss I've made a huge mistake... Xavier sounded calm and charming and regretful... Zang she is not to be killed, she is to be taken to her Father... After you Break her arms and legs then throw her in a sack, I'm sure he'd be happy to consider her a bonus... Xavier walked over to Stryker who could barely keep himself up and was poorly feigning resistance... Oh please Stryker... I'm am heir to rule the only country that really matters... It doesn't matter if you're my subject... Xavier placed the blade of his rapier on Stryker's neck and pinned Stryker to the wall with his sword... I'm Better Than You Stryker I can Make You Bow to Me! He held Stryker still with his sword while he kneed Stryker between the legs.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

As Stryker saw Kady's signal to him, he fell silent, fists clenching as he sat there against the wall. He had so much that he wanted to say...but he couldn't. If only for their own sake--he couldn't. As Xavier then looked at Kady and commanded Zang to break her limbs, however--
"H-Hey! No, don't you touch her, she's got nothin' to do with this! She--!" he cut himself off as the tip of Xavier's blade hovered near to his neck, and fell quiet again, biting his lip to keep himself from saying any more. This was getting out of hand. He had to--
oh.
oH.
OW.
WOW THAT REALLY HURT GOD DAMN--
It hurt so badly, in fact, that Stryker had to struggle to keep himself from doubling over involuntarily and decapitating himself. Still, he had let out a prolonged grunt of pain, shifting on the ground and quickly moving his legs to attempt to shield himself from further crotchshots--because dAMN THAT HURT--

"K-Kady...run...get...out of here...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"It's quite alright, Miss River," Mikhail said, smiling at her encouragingly. "You never know until you try, after all. Go on ahead inside and see if you can find something you like. I'll wait out here." But of course, he wasn't going to bother a lady while she dressed. That would just be improper!

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Well... Thank you." Tatania said, though she was find to just have one person guarding her. Tatania was enough really when it came to guarding her. Even talking with her.

Christina stood around awkwardly since she really didn't have anything on her to show that she was royalty. "Ummmmm... So... Your going to help guard? That's great! I love... Guarding things..." Christina said as she crossed her arms and looked around at the servants.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:42 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River sighed. This was gonna suuuck. She sort of felt a little bad snapping about her name.
"W-well...I don't mind Riviera...sometimes...I guess it's okay...sorry, I'm just really nervous." she said. "And I...I don't know about this dress thing anymore..." and when Edvard started talking. "I...don't know?" and soon, Fredrick was trying to help her find a dress. About...15 minutes past, and River came out, dressed. She was very uncomfortable.
"Is...this okay?" she asked, blushing madly and wanting to cover her face.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Large_zps4629e953
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona  looked up from the row of dresses in front of her. She believed she had found something she could make use of should anything unexpected happen tonight.  She smiled at the clearly uncomfortable River. She did look pretty but she was clearly not comfortable in the dress. She looked at the girl and smiled,
It looks quite nice on you, but you don't seem comfortable. Perhaps something in green. The color does suit you... River, Would you feel more comfortable if the dress covered more skin?
Desdemona pulled a purple dress off the rack as she waited to hear what the others had to say.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked River up and down... not in an eyeing way just to judge how she looked... Well don't you look just adorable... Who knew you had such a good figure under all those work clothes... Somethings still a bit off... Hmm... You look beautiful River but Desdemona's right dear, the gown itself doesn't have to be comfortable persay but you should be comfortable with it... If you can't feel totally comfortable wearing it you shouldn't wear it out... trust me, you'll be full of nerves... you should feel good in it and be sure about it... alright?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:27 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Large_zps4629e953
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River nodded.
"Y-yeah." she said. "I'll uh...change..." she went to change into something else, looking through the clothes. She spent a lot more time in the cart. She was too nervous to show herself. She was dressed, but hid in the cart.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:16 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Switch ON: The Hidden Weapon

Kady did not like the sound of seeing her father, with limbs broken or not, he was a horrible man but how the hell did this guy know him.... she didn't really have time to think about that she needed to do something quick the only thing she could think of was protecting Stryker and herself at this point, she would regret it in the morning but she ran over in a second to Stryker laying herself over him like a blanket and used flash freeze around them creating a bubble of thick unbreakable ice cocooning them from the outside world, the ice crawled on the wall until the cocoon itself was part of the wall and floor and impenetrable sphere of safety, the only thing that could break it was her letting go of the spell or someone knowing the break for it which her mother had only taught her brothers and her she had even kept it a secret from their father, something about it being only in her family and she was an only child so the only ones who knew it where them, Kady was not going to let anything happen to them not anytime soon she was taught this as a last defense and it lasted for days if need be but the longest that she had ever been able to hold it was 15 hours before she passed out the bubble formed in a second not giving anyone time to blink let alone move, all she heard before the ice completely encased them was the sound of the prince being pushed back out of the ice, as if the ice was rejecting his very existence and then silence, cold dark silence with only their breathing making a noise                      
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Zangoose___

"Whatever you say..." Zang said as he flexed his fingers, but just as he jumped down from the beam he was on, he saw the shield take place. He was pushed back, and although it looked like he was about to fall he did a back flip and landed on his feet. He stared at the shield/cocoon thing. "Well... Not sure about you, but I think they're not going anywhere... Maybe we tell the dad that she's here... You do have a party to go to, and I don't think you should be late..." Zang said as he went with a plan to distract Rover from doing anything. He needed to deal with her, until an idea came to mind. "Prince Xavier... If I may make a suggestion to bring extra insurance? You know... That project." Zang suggested as he cracked his neck.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail continued to simply stand outside of the cart, waiting for River to finish, looking the other way. He wasn't going to bother her until she felt totally ready to be seen--so, he was just standing there. Not doing much.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Xavier

Xavier looked at the shell of Magic Ice... He rolled his eyes... How pathetically obnoxious... He looked at Zang as he spoke... You're right... I'll have Avalander informed at the ball... Xavier lifted an eyebrow at Zang's suggestion then laughed... Hahaha, you see Zang this is why I like you, you know how to make the people I wanna see suffer do just that... He lead Zang out of the store then looked down both sides of the street... no one was around... literally no one... he looked back at the shop... Then sheathed his rapier and outstretched both of his hands towards the small clothing store... OBLIVION WING!... A Gale of Red Energy Struck The building causing it to collapse around the invincible shell of Ice Trapping the two under the rubble... Xavier looked at Zang with a cruel malicious eye... We don't want Avalander to come kill his daughter and her little friend and them not be there do we?... Well I'm off to the ball... I have a couple princesses of Honeria I need to see... Xavier walked into the shadow of the now ruined building and seemed to disappear.

Little did Xavier and Zang know Shaiel had Jorgen wait to make sure Stryker and Kady were alright and when the two left he would dig his friends out and whisk them away to his home in Jiveland with the rest of the Mercenaries.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

"Wh--Kady--?" And before Stryker knew it, the two of them were encased in a cocoon of ice, safe from the dangers of the two outside. He blinked in surprise, looking at Kady in awe. "G...Good job...I didn't know you could do that..." He looked around at the shell around them, gently touching it with a hand, and feeling the smooth, solid ice. This wasn't breaking any time soon. He paused for a moment, then looked back to Kady and gave her a sad smile. "Man...sorry for getting you wrapped up in all this. I'm kind of stupid sometimes. But hey, getting to insult that little brat of a prince sure was nice..."
Suddenly, he heard a rumbling, as above them, the store began to collapse. It was obvious when debris started hitting the shell around them, but of course, it didn't break. He looked up in response to the clattering, and once it had stopped, he sighed. "Looks like we're in a bit of a tight spot here. But...thanks. Who knows--I might have been dead by now if it weren't for you...Still, I just--..." He heaved a heavy sigh, seeming awfully down all of a sudden. "Damn that prince...I'm still nothing but a dog on a leash...nothing has changed at all..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:44 pm

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

"Hey you know me. I aim to please." Zang said as he crossed his arms. To watch the building crumble didn't faze him. He turned around and began walking until they got to a certain point. "And this is where we separate... No worries, I'll just be in the shadows." Zang said as he disappeared.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona waited for River to come out of the cart. At this point anxious to actually talk to the girl about Zang. She still couldn't help but feel this party would become something decidedly more carnal, particularly if Veloci somehow involved itself.
After several minutes, it became apparent the girl had dressed and decided to hide herself. She sighed. It really was a shame the girl was this uncomfortable. She really was quite pretty.
Desdemona approached the area where River on gone to change. River, Dear, will you please come out? I'm sure the dress looks beautiful on you. You've heard what Edvard had to say. You looked quite lovely in the last one. It merely wasn't the right one for you. You know you can feel comfortable with us.
Desdemona stepped back from the door as she hoped the girl would give them a response. The Ball would quickly be upon them.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 pm

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Uhhh..." it was obvious River was uncomfortable. "I...I don't know...I'm just gonna hide in here for the next few hours..." River said, from the back of the cart. "I'm okay...totally not awkward...except I am...I don't know...." there was some shifting, meaning River changed hiding spots.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona sighed. She really didn't have the time for this. She knocked on the door again.
Dear, I'm certain the dress looks beautiful. I know you feel awkward, but there's no need for you to worry.  We just want to see you in a dress, no doubt looking stunning. Desdmona sighed when she heard silence on the other side of the door. She had really hoped not to have to tell the others this.
River, the ball will be over in a few hours. Do you really feel it would be wise to leave Christina alone to protect the princess when Veloci have made it clear how far they are willing to go to capture her? I'm quite certain they aren't above attacking the ball itself. That's why we all be to be present at the ball tonight.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Mikhail Aldridge

"Would you like me to go on ahead and see that nothing bad is happening inside the palace, then...?" Mikhail asked Desdemona as the woman brought up the fact that there might be an attack on the party. "Besides that, I feel as if my presence here is...well...r-rather hindering to...everyone, honestly..." He had noticed River holding his hand earlier--was it because of him that she felt too shy to come out? Did she possibly...have a thing for him? While he wasn't against romance, something this sudden felt a bit strange--so, he almost felt as if it would be better for him to just go...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona looked over at Mikhail and contemplated that option. She walked over to the man and spoke to his calmly,
Yes, That would be helpful. I trust you to be able to assess the situation indiscreetly. I'm certain if Veloci attacks they already have some sort of assurance established in the palace itself. She took his hand and placed a syringe with an immobilizer inside.
I trust you can defend yourself if things go awry, but I don't like sending people into a situation unprepared. This won't kill anyone, but it will immobilize them for eight hours. There's enough to use on at least ten people in there. And don't worry. Your presence isn't hindering  anything. From what I've gathered, River is quite awkward in general. She smiled at him, expressing her thanks.
Thank you for offering your help in this. You are being quite generous.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 20 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked at Mikhail and Desdemona with an eyebrow cocked then back to the River's general direction... Hmm... *sigh* it's a big risk for them politically if they do, capturing the heir of a nation is nearly checkmate especially in open war, not in the short term but in the long it most certainly is... Lord Aldridge it may be best if you go ahead of us but if I may ask could you take one of these with you as well?... If they were going to let anyone in without checking them for weapons it would be you sir... Edvard pulled a small dark purple balloon off the wall from a group of many tied to little nails in the wall of the cart, they were made of the same special material Fredrick was made from... He filled it with Magic air using Ominous Wind handed it to Mikhail... I'll take us all there once miss River is done, we'll be there instantly, If there's an emergency tap it with your finger three times and I'll sense it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:14 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next