Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Ah...y-you're sure that no one will see...?" Mikhail asked worriedly, glancing at the door, then looking back to Rowan. "The last thing that I want to do is to get you wrapped up into all of these politics...as soon as these nobles think that they see something wrong with a person, they'll verbally abuse them within a split second...and I really don't want to subject you to that...I'm sure that you've already received your fair share of harsh words in your lifetime..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:19 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
*Renowned Thief of Sparrow*
-------------------------
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"

Rowan nodded reassuringly to Mikhail before gently reaching out and tugging at his arm, trying to persuade him to dance with her- at least a little. She hoped it would help him relax... "Mikhail, if they merely recognize me they'll say things. I have no worries about what they might do to me- I would be more worried of what they might do to you if they discovered you were dancing with a commoner such as myself! A commoner, let alone a thief... Please, just one dance. And if they catch us, I'll explain it all away and you'll be completely fine- I promise. Trust me...?" She smiled sweetly at him afterwards, batting her eyelashes teasingly before laughing some, still trying to gently tug him towards her and away from the balcony rails.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail paused for a moment as Rowan gently pulled on his arm, thinking over things in his head before sighing, managing a weak smile.
"Well...I suppose that...one dance wouldn't hurt anyone..." he said quietly. "Don't expect me to be the most graceful thing around, though...I haven't quite finished my ballroom lessons yet."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:48 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"

Rowan waited as patiently as she could for the Duke to finally agree to dancing, smiling gently in return to the male's rather weak attempt to bring a more cheery expression to his face. "Mikhail, all the dancing I know is self-taught- you'll be positively perfect," she prompted him, gently directing him away from the railing and closer to her, chuckling softly as she pulled one of his hands to her waist while holding the other, then she lifted her own hand to his shoulder- then looked to him expectantly. "... That's... correct, right? ... You'll lead, of course, as the guy..." Despite her apparent inexperience, the girl seemed rather calm and unconcerned with the fact that she had no idea what she was doing. She knew Mikhail did though, and that he wasn't viewing his skills with a genuine eye- he'd probably be perfectly fine dancing, even without finishing his lessons, and if worst came to worst she at least trusted he would make things entertaining! Entertaining, at least, after a little help from her...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:03 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked up to Kayden still holding Tatania... It's alright sir, I'm a toy maker from the Performers' Caravan, Lady Tatania and I met while she traveled here with us... Edvard looked down at Tatania with a little surprise... Almost no one had ever openly called him their friend; save Fredrick and Desdemona... And Of course I do Tatania... And I am better now, more than I was before at that time in my life but it took me a lot of time, pain and struggle to go down that road... I lost myself for a long time... and the road you have in front of you is going to require some of that too but I think you're strong enough to not have to lose yourself in this, I have the utmost confidence in you!... Edvard smiled at her reassuringly.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:58 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Heh! Thanks!" Christina said as she looked down at Desdemona's feet, trying to keep in time with her steps, the mark on Desdemona began to show a bit, but Christina didn't see it. It was faintly glowing on the back of her neck though. "R-really!? Um... Well.... Thanks again! I like... What you did with your hair!" Christina said, trying to come up with other compliments. "It's not? Okay.... Great!" Christina said as the song came to an end. Desdemona would feel a bit... Woozy.

"... You fellows are right..." Tatania said as she straightened up and took a deep breath. She stood in front of the window. "I can't let that pompous donkey ruin me... He baits me, but has no idea who he deals with..." Tatania said as she placed both of her hands on her friends. "Thank you..."

"Were you now? Hmmm... I don't see him anywhere... He wasn't spirited off do you think?" Mr. White said as he looked around for the duke. "He seemed very unhappy that last time I saw him." he added before looking down at River. "Whatever do you mean? What do you see?" Mr. White asked as he looked down at River.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:15 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Screenshot2013-12-27at121825AM_zps91870fae
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"It's your scent...there is no use hiding from me...Zang..." she said, glaring at him. She kept dancing with him, but knew it was him. "What are you doing here Grumple?" she asked, her voice cold. "Veloci has already screwed up everyone already...What's next?" she wasn't going to take silence for an answer.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled at Chris's response. Though the girl wasn't exactly following her advice, her response was just so...un abashedly sweet, as if she hadn't considered the option of receiving a compliment in the first place. Desdemona's smile faltered a bit as a strange throbbing began on her neck. She quietly assessed Christina behind a calm smile and note  that the girl was unaware of it. She was certain that she wasn't imagining this feeling though. She maneuvered in the dance in a way that she could scan the room without the knight noticing.
She kept her attention on the girl as they spun around the room. It didn't take her long to notice Zang dancing with River. Judging from the girls posture, she seemed to know it too.
Desdemona turned back to Chris and chuckled a little despite the situation.
You don't need to thank me every time I compliment you, Chris. You are worthy of praise. Thank you. I thought it was time for a change. She could see the girl's mind trying to churn out  more compliments. She really was sweet. Desdemona still wasn't quite sure what to make of it. It was such an odd occurrence in her lifetime to have someone this pure care about her. She smiled gratefully at the girl as the song ended. She stepped away and bowed to the girl winking playfully, before that illusory throb intensified.
She held onto the girls arm for a moment before  straightening herself and told the girl calmly,
I feel a bit faint, Chris. I'm going to sit out a few dances. You should go protect Tatania. You're much more competent than some ICE agent. She smiled at the girl for a moment before exiting the ball room and making her way to the bathroom, covering the throbbing with a hand as she did so, and examining the mark for several moments when she was sure she was alone.
So this was Veloci's resolve. It that was the case then they were all in danger.   
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:26 pm

Mikhail Aldridge

Mikhail smiled slightly and nodded at Rowan as she moved his hands,
"Y-Yes, that's right. So...I'm ready to begin when you are..."
Much to his own surprise--this was actually working a bit. He could feel himself calming down a bit, thanks to Rowan. She'd always been able to read him like a book...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

Xavier continued to dance with Arcadia as he spied over the room more... hmm he wondered if he should ruin the party yet... Ah give them a little more time to think they were alright... On second thought... Tatania looked like she just regained her spirits... Beatrice and that Purple Man so annoying... Why couldn't worms just learn their place, they were there for him to play with and when he was done with them they were to either sit still an wallow in their sorrows or do what he needed them to do until he wanted to play with them again... Arcadia was good at that, he was beginning to think she, Zang and Seras were the only ones who fully understood the way things were... Just a little more time.... (5secs later)... I'm bored... Fun time... Xavier still dancing with Arcadia pressed a button hidden inside his glove with his thumb... Suddenly something flew in through a large stained glass window with a loud crash and a red robotic figure stood in the center of the dance floor... The crowd quietly stared in fearful anticipation of the newcomer... Xavier acted as shocked as everyone else had feining uninvolvement very very well.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze was so surprised with the giant...thing...crashing through the window, that he nearly dropped the torches he was juggling at the time, and had to make extra effort to actually catch them. He extinguished them quickly, then placed the wooden handles down onto the stage, warily looking at the large red...whatever it was. He was really hoping that he wasn't going to have to fight or anything...that would be bad...

"...Did you hear that?" Mikhail said to Rowan, stopping their dance after having heard a crash in the ballroom. He moved to the door along with Rowan, opening it slightly to look inside, his eyes widening as he saw the robot. "...Please tell me that that's just party entertainment..."

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Mikhail Aldridge
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Dez... Are you okay?" Christina asked as the woman seemed to slow down some. She walked over to Dez and held the woman's hand as she sat down. "Not only that... But I will get you some water!" Christina said as she puffed out her chest. She ran over to the bowl, swiftly dodging some people to get a glass to give to Desdemona.

"Vorpal!" Tatania called as Christina looked over to Tatania and walked over to her to see if she needed anything.

"Oh... So you know." Mr White or rather Zang said as he went in close to her ear and smirked. "So my smell huh? I guess it is hard to hide masculinity." Zang said as he twirled River and looked up at the glass ceiling. "River, River, River... I'm just dancing. It just HAPPENED to be with you." Zang replied as he held River close to his firm body. Better tread carefully, the man was good at screwing people over in almost any situation. "Oh... If you think what Xavier pulled off was bad, then you haven't seen anything yet. But anyway be a dear and say hello to Riku for me~" Zang said before River heard a shing and pain in her naval area right when the crash happened. It wasn't deep, but it could be deadly if left alone. In the chaos Zang disappeared.

"AH!" Tatania who was near the window covered her head in fear and tried to duck. Christina was in the way of the window and felt tiny little shards enter her body before falling to the ground. It was so fast... Christina looked around dazed and saw Tatania crouching in a corner.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Gfr_212___cybugs_code_sc_by_gijinka_fr-d59sdei_zpsd700a399

???

The robot started firing small blasts at the people, but after a scan, the targets were found. THe robot started to charge a blast at Tatiana and fired.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Screenshot2013-12-27at121825AM_zps91870fae
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"What are you talking abou-" and then suddenly PAIN! River felt a knife go into her chest, and placed a hand over the chest wound. She got on one knee, panting heavily as she was trying to stay conscious. She took out a knife she had stashed, and waited. She was not in a good place.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Heiress of Honeria?

Arcadia clutched onto Xavier, very very scared of what was going on. She was shaking violently. Arcadia was extremely frightened.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:05 am; edited 3 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:15 am

"TATANIA!" Christina screamed when she saw the beam charging. Tatania looked up and saw the beam. "Oh-no..." she said as she got up to run. She ended up ripping her dress, showing a bit more of her legs to everyone, but she didn't care. She cared about staying alive. "Vorpal get up!" Tatania screamed as Christina tried her best to get up. She needed to stop that thing! But someone needed to protect Tatania!

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard saw the metal thing and thought he felt a familiar energy, the now healed wounds on his back warmed slightly... "How?" He thought to himself... He looked over to Xavier and Arcadia as the beam went off all he heard was "Nightslash!" A dark wave of energy extended from a sword Xavier was carrying that deflected the beam shot at Arcadia, He tried to pull Arcadia out of the crowd but people were running and panicking out the entrance now... Edvard needed to take action he looked at Fredrick and pointed up... Fredrick nodded then began to float as high as he could... Edvard saw a balloon floating just behind the robot... Baton Pass... Edvard was directly behind the thing, he ducked and pushed up on the arm about to fire at Tatania.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:17 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled at Christina as the knight walked over to her. She blushed a little as she realized Chris was holding her hand. That was very forward for Chris. Normally Desdemona was the one to make any sort of move leading towards anything other than friendship. She chuckled a bit at the girls enthusiasm.
Water would be lovely at the moment.
When she set her mind to something she didn't give up. From where she was situated, the Doctor could see her working quite diligently to find her a glass.
When the robot entered through the ceiling, Desdemona looked up in surprise but stayed seated, using her heels to plant the chair in place. With the way the crowd was reacting she could have been trampled otherwise.
She stood up after a moment. She could still feel throbbing from the mark on her neck. This damned thing was going to be a problem. She'd begun piecing together Veloci's plan and the more she uncovered the more she couldn't help but be impressed by the Princeling. He'd thought this through near ingeniously, even the attack on the party couldn't necessarily be placed on Veloci's hands, except for those traveling with the princess.
Desdemona still wobbled a touch before the first blast was fired. That Nightslash gave off a nasty energy. He'd be a nightmare in combat she could tell.  Then Desdemona's adrenaline kicked in as Chris and Tatania were attacked. She nodded gratefully at Edvard and ran to Christina, examining her wounds. She had been pierced in several places by glass. Desdemona quickly extracted the glass and placed the girls arms over her shoulder and supported the girl, bringing her to her feet.
I'm here, Chris. You'll be alright.
She needed to get her someplace safe. As she thought this she felt the mark on he neck throb again. She'd deal with this thing later. Desdemona sent a shadow ball aiming at the robot before finding a corner of the room and furthering healing Chris's wounds, sighing as she reached into her pocket and digging out the bottle of glowing green pills and placing one in the knights mouth before placing the bottle back in her pocket. She instructed the knight to swallow. If she had the serum in her system at least she couldn't be harmed for the next eight hours. Which would be very helpful right about now.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:50 am

Rowan Hood

Rowan smiled softly and began dancing with Mikhail, keeping step with him easily though she couldn't really say she was good at dancing. But then there was that sound of a crash, and he pulled away, causing her to frown towards the door. What was going on...? When she peeked into the room and saw the strange figure that was starting to attack, her eyes went wide. "... That's no party entertainment," she replied after a moment, shaking her head rapidly before looking around, trying to figure out where might be safest- the balcony probably wasn't it. "... We need to move."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:57 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Gfr_212___cybugs_code_sc_by_gijinka_fr-d59sdei_zpsd700a399

???

The Robot's fired upward due to Edvard, causing a hole in the ceiling. He smacked Edward away and aimed for the balcony, at Mikhail and Rowan. He charged up a shot and fired.

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River, seeing the shot and finally seeing that's where Mikhail was, reacted on her own. She ran as fast as she could, jumping in, and intercepting the shot, full force. She turned back just before it hit, and smiled at him, before the blast. There was a burst of energy, and River was shot out of the palace, into the forest somewhere, no where to be seen. Meanwhile, River did land a good distance away, bleeding heavily. She was leaning on a tree at least, but heavily unconscious.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Heiress of Honeria?

Arcadia stayed with Xavier, just following him in the chaos.

The robot paused for a moment, looking out past the balcony. This lasted a good little bit, but then was ready to fight once more. It fired at some different guests.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:05 am

Mikhail Aldridge

Mikhail was about to reply to Rowan--but then everything happened so fast--but it was almost like slow motion when River sailed over their heads, into the forest below. Mikhail's mouth fell open, staring at the open air that she'd flown through.
"...Why...? Why protect me...? This...is why I told you it'd be dangerous if you associated with me..." He gritted his teeth together, then stepped through the remains of the door, unsheathing his rapier and pointing it at the robot. "Rowan--what do you say that we teach this robot some party manners?" A glowing white light began to gather at the tip of his blade, growing ever larger, until it launched as a ball of light at the robot. "Moonblast--!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Fancy_11
Kaden Frost
<*><*><*><*><*>
 The Lost Boy
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>
Kaden became silent and watched the crowd for a long time waiting for his cue and when the giant robot came crashing into the ball he figured that that was it he ran to the Honarian princess's side and called out "come with me I have a exit route, you either walk by yourself or I will carry you but princess you must get away from here"                       
<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>                
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Christina looked up at Dez as she forced herself to get closer to the fallen knight. "It hurts Dez..." Christina said as the glass was taken out of her body. Luckily most of the armor she had on protected her back. Her arms and legs were badly damaged. "B-but Tatania..." Christina said as she looked up at the princess before seeing Kaden. "Oh..." the knight said as she was sat down and healed.

Tatania looked at Edvard and Kaden as they came to her rescue. "Yes! Please..." Tatania said as she took Kaden by the hand to get out of here. "Thank you. I'm going" Tatania said, but she wondered where Christina was before she ran off the exit... Alone. Meanwhile the knight stood up again and took out her sword. "Alright..." Christina said as she looked down at Dez. "No worries Dez... I'll be back. Thanks for the drink!" Christina said as she went into battle.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 24 Tumblr_ljxktaleM81qzizv5o1_500
Xavier
The Crow Prince of Veloci

After Xavier deflected the shot fired at Arcadia he scanned the room looking around for someone trying to put up a resistance... "Ah funny The Duke thinks he's a little hero does he?"... Xavier pulled Arcadia around a turn into a dark corner and in an instant pulled her through shadows and darkness into the upstairs room... Stay here Arcadia... He reappeared in the same spot he left from... with all the commotion all that could have been noticed is that for some reason Arcadia had disappeared... Xavier looked around in confusion as if he didn't know where Arcadia had disappeared to... He saw Kayden taking Tatania away and kept that in mind as he saw Desdemona heal Christina he thought "Oh we can't have that now can we." Xavier reached out with his mind into the marker Zang had placed early throwing an experience of pain into Desdemona's mind like a searing migraine.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard looked over as Tatania was lead away by Kayden... "Good the ICE guard has her in care"... Then the metal claw smacked him in the head, he touched the side of his brow... he was bleeding... He looked up, Fredrick was still flying as high as he could go up out of that hole in the ceiling... Just a little more Fredrick was already a few hundred feet into the air... Edvard stood up and backed away filling his hand with the energy from the blow he just took and adding his own strength... After Math! An explosion of air blasted against the back of the robots armored plating with a resounding BOOM!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled bitterly at the girl as she removed the glass, trying to be comfortable. She hadn't realized how much she disliked seeing Chris in pain until this moment. She placed a hand on the girls face , leaned down and brushed her lips against the knights for a moment, careful not to lean on any of Chris's wounds as she did so.
You'll be alright. I'll make you better, Chris.
The girl wasn't as badly injured as she could have been but her wounds were still substantial. Desdemona followed Christina's look and saw Kaden approach the princess. She didn't trust these ICE agents but she needed to focus on Chris at the moment. So for the moment she was grateful the Knight had calmed down.
She smiled as the girl stood up, healed enough to be able to fight. Desdemona smiled back up at the woman,
I know. I've told you, Chris. You're far more capable than you give yourself credit for.
Desdemona stood up as she felt the mark on her neck suddenly throb rapidly. Before she could think about this, Desdemona suddenly felt a searing pain over take her. She stumbled for a moment as her vision doubled before grasping the wall in support.
Desdemona examined the ballroom after her vision cleared. The pain wasn't subsiding. She saw that the Duke had joined in the fight at one point. Tatania had gone too. That wasn't good. Desdemona's eyes zeroed in on Xavier as he stood presumably looking for the new heiress of Honoria. He had something to do with this. She was certain of that.
From where she stood, Desdemona smiled darkly and whispered a single word,
Synchronize.
Accessing her powers did nothing for her head but she'd been raised not to let pain hold her back from anything and she had a lot to  fight for.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next