Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona looked down at Edvard, smiling weakly at her friend as he said his last goodbye. No amount of healing would save him at this point. She could see that and that realization pained her.
Odd thoughts struck her as she watched him tell Tatania his story. Desdemona was certain Edvard had never told his story to anyone other than her with this much honestly before.
The people involved in that tragic night had all died and anyone who learned the truth of what had happened disappeared soon after. She reached up with a hand and wiped her eyes as gracefully as she could manage. Neither of them had ever cried in front of each other before. After Edvard had taken his revenge, he had withdrawn into himself, but never cried. He had been so different back then.
She smiled down at Edvard as she addressed him softly,
You've done more than enough to warrent forgiveness, Edvard. You were as true to yourself in the end as any human can be in this life. Take pride in that, my friend.
She griped Edvard's hand, feeling his faint pulse as she did so. She didn't flinch even as he coughed up his own blood. She had encountered death often as a doctor, though it normally wasn't someone Desdemona felt affection for as more than a patient.
She nodded her thanks to Blaze and continued numbing his pain with her free hand.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 am

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280
Christina was silent as Edvard lay there dying. She knew that their comrade dying was not going to be easy to get over, considering the relationship he had with Edvard. She often told the princess to not get involved with people who would come to be her guards. But did she ever listen? No. She decided to remain silent to respect Edvard and to let Tatania cry.

Edvard's words got to her...and she started to bawl. She started to cry over Edvard's body.
"You fool. You utter fool! You don't deserve to die! You have not fufilled your duties to the kingdom or your own! You stupid idiot!" she just kept crying after that, feeling really bad and terrible.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Meowstic
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:22 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy
Edvard Baskerville
Skilled Craftsman, Honored Noble and Beloved Friend

The Peace of Edvard Baskerville

Fredrick stopped crying for a moment listening to everyone else... He and Edvard shared their opinions of most things... Fredrick nodded at all of their words but when it came around to Tatania he wrapped his string around her arm and hugged her as best he could tears streaming down their faces... Edvard looked up at his friends and smiled genuinely for the first time in a long time... His voice was weak but happy... Th-thank you my friends I c-can't tell you what your words mean to me... Edvard coughed once more then continued... He had only another minute or two... He first spoke to Blaze... Master Blaze, keep true to yourself and remove self doubt, You have great power but more importantly you've proven to have the wisdom as to when to use it, trust yourself with it more... Lady Celeste stay strong and I trust you'll keep Master Blaze out of Trouble, he's wise to using his powers but he still has somethings to learn about the World and I think you're a more than capable teacher... Desdemona, My dear friend and colleague Thank you, for all you've given me, I-I hate to seem greedy on my death bed but please look after Fredrick and The Shop for me in my stead I wouldn't trust either to anyone else, aside from him you have been my best friend dear Desdemona... Lady Christina as proud and formal as a ever, silent as the night to let me rest, Thank you, It's a comfort seeing some of my homeland's custom before me in this time... He reached up and placed his hand on Tatania's cheek wiping away the tears... Oh dear Princess Tatania, I-I'm sorry I failed you, I could not serve you properly before meeting the void, Thank you for your kindness, if it wasn't for you and the people of the Caravan I fear I would have lost my way, You are the one above all others who gave me hope for redemption... You'll make a magnificent Queen one day, Oh how I wish I could have seen you take the throne... Finally Fredrick... My Aid... My Friend... My Brother... Keep yourself safe and Buck up old boy You're a Baskerville, and Baskervilles show tact when facing adversity... You're going to have to be strong, stay with Desdemona and the others... Just remember Fredrick... No... Please All of you remember I love you and I will always be there for you when you need me... He reached up to hold Desdemona's hand... but before his hand made it to hers his eyes closed, his head tilted slightly to the side and his hand fell softly, silently to the ground at his side, Fredrick looked up at Edvard's face as if he felt a normally ever present piece of him drift away... forever... Edvard died with faint smile on his face surrounded by his loved ones a cold misty silence hung in the air, all sound was still save the sound of a small hollow breeze flowing across the garden.

Fredrick Baskerville
The Balloon
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Drifloon_by_requestfag-d52jw2a
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:32 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze listened carefully to what Edvard said, hanging on eacch and every word--but all too soon, the man was gone. Blaze looked down at Edvard's body solemnly, his mouth set in a thin line as he tried to keep his emotions in order. He paused for a moment, then let out a big breath of air, and spoke to the others quietly,
"I can...cremate him...if you want...I'm really not sure how he wanted things to be dealt with..."

Mikhail kept a glare firmly on Rikku, up until the man threw River aside and disappeared. He looked around frantically as he heard a few of the people of Rowan's band yelling out in distress, unsure of which direction to go in.
"Great, now they've gotten hurt because of me, as well--" he muttered, obviously upset as he sheathed his rapier. He paused, looking over at River--then sighed deeply, turning to Rowan. "I...can't bear to face her. Not now. Could you go tend to her...? I'll go...check on your friends..." The volume of his voice dwindled to a mumble as he walked sullenly into the trees, over to the members of Rowan's group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:15 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River was limp on the ground, breathing very scarce. She could feel the soft grass on her body, but her mind was too far gone to appreciate it. Her wounds from the cannon and strangling were still there, her chest bleeding while there was now a large black bruise encircling her neck.
"I....wa...prot..." she mumbled in coheriently, showing at least a little sign of life.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Heiress of Honeria?

Arcadia, while trying to find Xaiver in the chaos, was stumbling about, very confused. She happened to see Beatrice's body, very dead before her. She gasped and screamed, running toward her.
"M-m-m-miss Beatrice! O...oh no! Wh-what happened? Y-you!" she started to panic. "I...I know! I can heal right? I can h-heal...will it work?" she tried to use her wish move to heal Beatrice, seeing if it would work. She hoped it would.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste was trying her hardest to simply keep from passing out after all the energy she'd used, even if Blaze had helped her, so as everyone talked she had her eyes closed. Even as she heard Edvard quietly saying his last words, the most she could do was nod weakly, feeling exhausted, drained, and vulnerable after her efforts to revive him. It had taken a lot out of her, and it was all for nothing too- she let out a soft sigh as she sensed the life leaving the male in front of them, shoulders slumping even more than she had been previously- before a sudden shock went through her that had her sitting up with wide eyes, holding her chest. "There's still violence around-- one death isn't enough, it never is, death is hungry and lurking and wishes to claim more... s-someone else-- I c-can't tell who but someone-- A-ah!" Barriers weakened and nearly non-existent after she had expended all her energy, Celeste was clearly sensing something from someone else-and it was painful to her as well, as she curled into a ball of pained whimpering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
*Renowned Thief of Sparrow*
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"

Rowan was willing to let Mikhail handle everything, remaining silent in the background with her bow trained on Rikku- but as the man left, and she heard the pained sounds of her men, a dark look crossed her face. She didn't say anything, simply fired a warning shot from her bow in the direction the man had went, before shoving her weapon over her shoulder. "That man has just made an enemy he will not be forgetting..." she hissed under her breath, before slowly approaching River and crouching beside her since Mikhail was unwilling. "... Shh... save your energy, dear..." she murmured, before she set about doing her best to stop the bleeding and stabilize the girl. She certainly wasn't the best medic around- but she had some experience, and considering where they were, she knew they needed to get her at least somewhat dealt with before moving her. "We'll take good care of you, alright...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:05 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled at Edavard as he addressed everyone, still unable to stop the trail of tears. Her grip on his hand tightened as he addressed her. She chuckled a bit despite the situatuation.
Need you even ask? Dear Edvard, you've been a better friend than I thought I ever truly deserved.
In the end, she could only watch as his hand fell lifelessly to his side. Desdemona sat there for a moment before nodding at Blaze's words and stood, dusting off what remained of her dress. She looked at him gratefully,
That would be lovely. He would have wanted that. Edvard wasn't one to want those he cared for to burden themselves. She gave her friends body a long look and walked towards the others, placing a hand on Tatania's shoulder and petting Frederick lightly on his head. Try as she might, Desdemona couldn't stop the light flow of tears.
She looked over at Celeste, her tears drying at the girls words. She sighed bitterly. Of course. It wouldn't be a party if Veloci didn't have it's fun. Desdemona analyzed the girl. Again this wasn't a pain she could ease. She looked to Blaze now a tad frustrated,
Healing Edvard seems to have worn her down. Blaze, could you extend some of your energy to her? I believe it will ease her pain.
Desdemona looked at Edvards body somberly. Someone else was dying. Was it the ice agent or something worse? Either way Desdemona couldn't shake the feeling things had just taken a turn for the worse. Then Desdemona stood felling a pain she hadn't wanted to feel again in a long time.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:08 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River let out little screams of pain as Rowan started to work on her. She didn't have a lot of energy, but she couldn't help it. She was in a lot of pain. She opened her eyes for a moment, seeing Rowan as a blob.
"...I....wan....t...tell.....im....." she passed out again, fully limp now, no longer able to talk. She may have even passed, it was too hard to tell.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:30 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Kyurem11
Alavander Frost
<><><><><><><>
The Corrupt Councilmen
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Alavender smiled as the young princess went down and the crowed of people screamed but his smile dulled as Arcadia tried to help the young dead girl he looked at her with disgust and smirked then walked away from the scene. his job here was done and he was tired of playing with his food  
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:39 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory had had an amazing date with only a few uncomfortable moments in between and those were because of his psychic link with his siblings but they passed as quickly as they had come and he allowed himself to enjoy the company of his female companion after they talked for hours and just got to know each other he walked her back to the caravan and kissed her hand goodnight and retired to await the arrival of his fellow travelers he couldn't wait to see his new friends and tell them all about his day  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina placed her hand on Tatania's shoulder while the princess fell silent. "Dez... I'm so sorry..." She whispered before looking up to the dark sky. This day... This  night... Was simply awful. And little did she know, more things were yet to come.

"Damn it Edvard... Do not go... I know Arceus wants your soul back, but you must stay... You must... I can't allow you to go... We have so much to do! Edvard!" Tatnia declared as she took Edvard's hands when he touched her cheeks. But it was too late... Edvard was gone. "... We can't let Velcoi get away with this... Now even more then before..." Tatania said as she got up from the ground. Her dress covered in dirt, but she didn't care. She took deep breaths before looking over at Celeste. "What is wrong?" she asked as the screams from inside the castle could be heard.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Meowstic
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze nodded silently at the request to cremate Edvard, then did his best to pull the man's body over to a clear part of the courtyard.
"You can sleep now..." Blaze murmured to the man as he positioned him in preparation. "I wonder what it's like, sleeping Arceus' arms...it must be pretty comfy up there...do us all a favor and get some rest, alright...? You've earned it. I'm sure you'll...feel better...after..." As he continued to speak, Blaze began choking up, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'll see ya around...Until...next time..." He stood up straight in front of Edvard, biting his lip as he extended his hands out over where the man lay. He looked at the man for a moment, before closing his eyes, then letting flames burst forth from his hands, down upon Edvard's body, enveloping the corpse in the blaze. He continued channeling energy into it for a moment, until he was sure that it would be enough to burn the body, then he took a trembling breath, looking up at the sky and opening his eyes, watching the embers sail away into the night.
And that was when he heard Celeste cry out in pain.

"C-Celeste--?!" He turned around quickly, dashing to Celeste's side and quickly kneeling next to her, pulling her into an embrace. "Y-You're okay, Celeste--you're going to be okay--everything...e-everything...is gonna...be okay..." This was just all too much all at once--and Blaze couldn't stop his tears, his shoulders trembling slightly as he clutched onto Celeste as if for dear life. "We're fine...w-we're okay...we're gonna be okay..."

A little bit later, Mikhail appeared out of the woods, supporting one man with his arm over his shoulder, the rest of the group of thieves following him out of the trees and into the clearing.
"No one was killed...but some were injured..." he told Rowan as he and the thieves approached her and River. "How is she...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:14 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Drifloon_by_requestfag-d52jw2a
Fredrick Baskerville
The Balloon

Fredrick continued to weep on Desdemona's shoulder as Edvard's body burned in the light of the early morning... He stared into the flames... He was going to miss his master... Suddenly Fredrick began to feel something, something like a breeze coming from the fire filling him up... A gift from his master?... He felt more powerful, stronger, He had Edvard's Magic now... He looked up at the castle at Tatania's words... what was happening?... Here let us return to the Caravan, we don't want to get caught up in any more trouble... Fredrick untied his string from Desdemona then stretched it in a circle around everyone and remembered all the balloons outside Edvard's cart then teleported everyone there... Baton Pass.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona nodded in the knights direction, smiling sadly,
Thank you, Chris.
She looked at Tatania. She had known Edvard and the girl were growing close, but so far the princess had acted more impudent than fond of any of them. The girl had never seemed to dislike them but it still surprised Desdemona to see the girl like this. She felt a twinge of sadness for the princess. Something stirred inside her as Veloci was mentioned. Her nails dug into her palm as she glared at the sky. She wouldn't let Veloci get away with this. She'd done more  horrendous things to people who had done less.  
She watched silently as Blaze carried her friends body towards a clear part of the garden. Desdemona forced herself to watch Edvard's body as it burnt. She had to watch this through to the end. He deserved as much. She watched Blaze as sympathetically as possible given her instincts as a doctor were screaming at her and she was more than certain Celeste needed his energy at the moment. She had passed all of the energy from Frederick into Edvard, so she assumed there hadn't been any leftover for the girl to use for herself.
Blaze, I believe she needs your energy right now. I understand what you are going through, but right now I believe you are the only one who can help her.
She looked up at the screaming and felt an immediate sense that things had just gotten worse.
We should leave, Your Highness, everyone. That sounds like a situation best avoided.
She nodded at Frederick and found herself back at Edvards cart. She looked at the cart sadly, before her eyes widened as she remembered something.
Do you all know where River is?

"
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:24 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:07 pm

In a moment before Christina registered the words along with Tatania they found themselves back with the Caravan. Christina looked around, surprised that Fredrick had the power to do this. Was it perhaps a gift from his old Master? Poor Balloon monocle thing... AT least he had one thing left from Edvard. "The forest." Christina answered when she remembered the battle. "She fell to the forest below! And that Duke..."

"Mikhail Aldridge?"

"Yes him... I think he went after her..."

"Then we mustn't waste anymore time... We have to find those two." Tatania concluded as she looked around at the group. After watching Edvard's body burn and seeing the sadness in everyone's face she concluded that they must do one thing. Come together. And face Veloci. "It is clear now... Who the enemy is. There is no hiding anymore for Veloci as it seems that they have taken things from us. Caused us suffering. Homes... Friends. I know this might be much to ask, but I ask this now... Will you accompany me to stop this reign of terror from Veloci?" Tatania asked as she wiped away her tears and held her staff high. There was a little silence, but the princess looked undaunted.

"You know I won't let you go alone." Christina responded as she took out her sword and placed it to Tatania's staff. "I swear to you as I did that day before our home was even taken that I would stand by the ruler of Honeria. The promise has not broken now and it will not break in the future." the knight said as Tatania smiled a little.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:00 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste was shaking slightly as she curled up on the floor, body rebelling against her as she tried to get herself under control, to rebuild her defenses. She was wracked with pain and confusion, she couldn't really tell what was going on- at least, until she heard Blaze yelling for her. That seemed to help her snap out of it, especially as he knelt down and hugged her- she stirred then, groaning as she twisted to clutch at his sleeves needily. "I... t-too... weak..." she mumbled quietly, not making an awful lot of sense- but as she seemed to notice Blaze was crying, and that he was even shaking because of it, she made a bigger effort to snap herself out of it. She pressed her hand to his cheek, using the contact to try drawing energy- but it wasn't enough, she wasn't recovering fast enough. So... she took it a step further. With weak, trembling fingers she grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and used it to pull herself closer- just close enough to press her lips to his. She was blushing, of course, but tried to focus on taking energy as well- it was easier, this way. She didn't know why- yet she could feel the energy flowing into her faster, and as soon as she was strong enough she threw her barriers up around her mind, protecting herself.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:06 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 1_zpse0765c77

Rowan Hood
"Dresses aren't usually my style... but I have to say- I see the allure to wearing them... Not that I'll ever change my ways, of course!"

Rowan froze a little when River passed out, before she let out a string of low curses and struggled to tell if she was still alive, doing her best to make sure the girl didn't die on her. She was still sort of panicking and trying to sort that out when Mikhail led the way out of the forest with her men following behind- though, she grimaced when she noticed some were injured. That man would pay... "I need men over here now, get her picked up- but be gentle, for Arceus' sake--" When she heard Mikhail questioning her, Rowan hesitated, looking troubled. "I... don't know, for sure..." The redhead looked carefully at the injured girl before turning to the Duke, her expression worried. "I... really don't know."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:07 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona looked over at Christina and nodded, forcing a calm she didn't feel. It was a relief to hear that someone had gone after the girl. The rest of them had been so preoccupied with the others that they hadn't had the time to even remember where River had gone. Desdemona turned her attention to as she addressed the group. Something  had changed in the princess. Desdemona found herself sadly smirking despite the situation. So things were getting interesting indeed.
Veloci has stolen from me twice now. At this point, there really is nothing for me to do but repay them in kind.
She looked at Celeste, hopeful Blaze's energy would finally take effect. This process would have been curious for her but as it stood she had seen enough people break today, so at the moment her only thought was that Blaze's energy had better go to work quickly. Then Desdemona walked over to the knight and her charge and brought her knife up with the others weapons.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:54 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

Blaze was still crying as Celeste began to clutch onto him--however, as she kissed him, his eyes went wide and a deep pink crossed his cheeks, stopping his tears for the moment out of sheer surprise. Once she had pulled back, he looked at her for a moment, moving his hands to hold hers, simply sitting there in silence--until he saw that the others were looking to them, and he finally managed to speak up,
"Y-You know...at first, Celeste and I were worried about whether or not we should be getting involved in this...but now it's clear. We need to. S-So...we're with you." He was kind of on the ground, and he didn't really have a weapon, so he hoped that his words, punctuated by a nod, would be enough to tell everyone that he and Celeste intended to help out.

Mikhail looked at Rowan and River with worry clear on his face. He looked about the forested clearing, seeing the dark trees around them, and sighed.
"Look at this mess that I've gotten us into...I got Miss River involved...and you, too, Rowan...and now, because I tried to defy that...thing...to save Miss River, now all of Jiveland has been involved...what are the other nobles going to think...?" He stepped back a few steps, sitting down heavily upon a tree stump and putting his face into his hands. "What have I done...?"

Mikhail Aldridge
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 am

River

Grind

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

There was some grunting, clattering of armor as if something was moving.
"I...won't...let...him..." a weak and craggy voice said. River forced her eyes open a little. As part of her training, in situations like this, her body forced her to awaken early. Assassins of Veloci had to do this in order to quickly kill themselves to prevent giving information, but not River. River had shit to say. "It's...not your...fault...Mikhail...I'm...flattered...you care so...much." River tried getting up, taking a step, but taking a knee and starting to pant. She looked at Mikahil. "You...think I would...endanger myself...without cause? I knew it was...my brother...from the moment...I...saw him..." she shook her head. "This whole situation...this is my fault...Rikku...no...Rakunda Girdina...would...not be like this...if I didn't...betray him...your country...is in danger because...I...acted out of place..." she forced herself to stand, and walked to Mikhail, plopping, literally...next to him. "I don't regret it...I would...do it again...any day..." she smiled. "Anyday...because you know...what? The group...you all taught me...that...acceptance is...able to come to anyone...as long as those around you are willing." she looked at the ground. "And that's why I..." she paused, contemplating her words. Right now was bad, so she shook her head. "Anyway...Mikhail...you don't need to...worry...alright?" she gentle took one of his hands, and held it. "I will...protect you...your kin...from my brother...from Rakunda..." she finished, just holding his hand, hoping that this helped.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller

Celeste didn't realize their surroundings, really, until Blaze spoke to address the others. Then, she lifted her head to see, blushing more fiercely as she realized what she'd done- and in front of so many... Embarrassed, she slowly sat up and hid her face as best she could, feeling a lot better after having taken more energy yet embarrassed about the method she used now that she knew so many people had likely seen. "I... I agree with what Blaze said," she mumbled after a moment, her voice quiet and somewhat hoarse. And... though she did have at least a bit of a physical weapon, she really didn't want to try standing yet, so she stuck with Blaze, seated beside him now that she'd managed to gather herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rowan Hood

Rowan sighed a little as she heard Mikhail's words, frowning as she turned to look at him and shook her head. "Mikhail, whether or not you had acted as you had would not have changed the fact that I got involved- it only would have changed when. I'm not the type to sit back while people are being hurt- I may be but a simple thief, but I stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves..." She seemed prepared to say something in addition, perhaps to address the other part of what he'd said, but that was when River suddenly came back to life, making the girl gasp a little in shock, and fall silent as she watched. As she heard the other's words, though, and how they were addressed to Mikhail, she slowly backed away. Her hands made discrete signs, and some of her still-uninjured men appeared around the edges of the clearing, before she backed away- and without warning, melted into the shadows.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Christina smiled at Desdemona. "Thank you... I swear to all that we will all get what we want."

"Then we are all settled? Then let us find the good Duke and River. She is no doubt injured."

"And where to now?" Asked Christina as Tatania lowered her staff and began walking forward.

"We're going to Jiveland... Actually... You know what... I want someone, perhaps Fredrick since he can use the sky along with Xeno- Yes... I know you. No other family that I know has fire skills like that- along with his sight seeing friend can go and find River. I am going to find Beatrice, I have no doubt she'd wish to speak about an alliance. Tatania began to say as she began walking.

"I am not sure if that is wise. I mean... We're the reason why everything is in ruins." Tatania paused as she looked back at Christina. "I mean... She might blame us for this. Perhaps it's better that we leave?" Christina suggested as Tatania looked towards' the distance in contemplation. "Not wise friend. We must speak now and mend."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 27 NinetalesGijinkaSsmall

Heiress of Honeria?

Arcadia was over Beatrice's body. She was no doubt going to be blamed for this, despite it being Alevander. They were going to blame her, and then...then...they would hate her more and Xavier was going to be angry. Xavier was angry when he was angry. She looked around in a panic.
"What should I do? What should I...no...I need to hide! I need to hide!" she got up, only to trip, and then took off running as fast as she could. She ran out of the palace and up the stairs, but then realized, she forgot something. "Oh no!~" she ran back in, going to the throne room, and went behind the throne. She pulled off the emblem, and ran off with it. She put in her dress and ran out of the palace, and dashed into the country. She went to a tiny place where hopefully Xavier would be. She hid.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 1:20 am

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer

As Tatania pointed out Blaze's last name, his eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open, and he hastily looked around at the other people there, clutching onto Celeste all the tighter. He knew that his family was well-known for attempted treason, and while he had not a drop of disloyalty anywhere in his body, he knew that he was likely in many situations to be accused of such due to his family ties. He tried to speak, but no sound came out, so he resigned himself to giving a short nod, then quickly looking down at the ground, half expecting to get slapped for this reveal. Only Celeste had known before, and while he knew that she was fine with it, that couldn't speak for the others...

Mikhail's gaze shot up as he heard River awaken, and he listened to her speak and watched as she came over and sat down next to him. He gave a slightly confused and concerned expression as she took his hand at the end of what she said. He waited for Rowan to give some input, only to see her suddenly fade away into the shadows--and he knew that it was no use calling for her to return. Rowan was like the wind--she went where she would, and he knew from their long time knowing each other that that wasn't about to change. So, he was alone with River.
He frowned slightly, taking in a deep breath, then letting it out in a sigh, before he stood up, letting his hand slip from River's.

"...You may help if you wish," he spoke quietly, looking away from her, up into the dark night sky above. "However, it is my burden to bear. I cannot ask for help from an outside force--although you may help of your own volition if you wish. Yet...if you say that you wish to protect my kin...you're a bit late on that one." His frown seemed to deepen, and he crossed his arms over his chest, hugging his arms. "Veloci saw fit to cut those ties of mine already. I have no kin remaining. It's only myself...and the scores of people in Jiveland who are expecting me to do something about all of this. I'm sorry if I'm making you feel terribly awkward, but...I'm not ready for familiarity like this yet. I'm sorry."

Mikhail Aldridge
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next