Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty forest

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:57 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever
-------------------------------------

Kady wanted to know what was going on so she asked     
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ps i accidentally deleted the earlier post and by accident replaced it and forgot what the first one said so im putting the gist of it

Last edited by scullpanda on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:15 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
   Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
haha she would be the type to go to you. Enjoy her while she lasts. That girl may love her work but sadly  don't expect her to last long. She's a ticking time bomb.  Her gaze narrowed as he mentioned that project. I imagine she would be having trouble. she never fully understood what went into the procedure.  Neither do you or you would have cracked the code by now. Otherwise you wouldn't be coming to me. Her body loosened a touch when the man stepped back from Edvard, not by much though. Hearing Seras's name had brought up memories best left forgotten. She kept her gaze on the man. she was certain he'd locked the door. He wouldn't be this confident otherwise. I'm certain she is doing fine. Your sort of people did always fascinate her. she hadn't realized how much Seras had left her mark on Desdemona until Zang had pointed out her reaction . They had explored so many possibilities together. As lovley as that sounds, what makes you think I'm not enjoying where I am now? The stuck up princess and her bodyguard are quite amusing. Besides seeing Seras, why else would I even dream of traveling to Veloci?
 As dangerous as Desdemona knew this game of cat and mouse was, she knew deep down
that she was enjoying it more than fearful of its outcome.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:19 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste smiled slightly when she noticed Blaze crawling out from under his stage, slowly walking over closer before pausing. "... Check for damage...?" A somewhat playful, teasing smile appeared on her face before she suddenly slipped around him and hopped right up onto the stage, gingerly walking across and testing her weight around where knives were embedded in the wood. "Is this a good enough test?~" It was easy to tell she was feeling better after having rested, especially since she knew nothing of the drama unfolding elsewhere in the area.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty caravan

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory adjusted his glasses again Oh fighting.. ok its good that its over um may I ask a personal favor of you Blaze? I have a few questions and I thought you might be able to answer them its about my date and dating in general Kory looked over at Elizabeth and smiled and waved her a good morning then looked back to Blaze and then noticed Celeste she might know a thing about dating I should ask her too Oh and miss if its not too much trouble may I ask the same of you. you see I have no experience with dating and I want very much to get this date with my dearest Elizabeth right so I wish to inquire advise from the two of you about dating like how it works and what you do on said date? Kory sighed, smiled and looked up at them both with hope in his eyes. maybe they knew how to date or what to do on a date because frankly he was stumped.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:47 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River sighed when she was suddenly with people she didn't know. She looked around for someone to talk to.
"Uhhh..." Awkward. Awkward Turtle...Oh dear. She went over to the Duke. "Uhh...h-hi...." she said.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker stared as Karden explained herself, then gave her a slight smile as he replied,
"Well...as for where you are, you're in our camp, in the forest. Myself, Jorgen, Shaiel, Vesta, and apparently now your other friend--we're all a mercenary group. We got hired to find the princess of Honeria...and bring her somewhere to be detained, as we were told...though I'm kind of doubting our employer at this point..." Stryker gave a sigh, shaking his head before continuing. "Sorry for wrecking your bakery...that bad's on me. I'm the one who led the attack there. And--oh. Yeah, I can teach you the ice sword thing if you want...? That is, if you know ice magic and all--I didn't really see you fighting during the battle or anything, so I wouldn't know--"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Well, would you look at that--it looks like the stage pulled through!" Blaze grinned up at Celeste, then looked to Kory, smiling at him and nodding. "I've never been on a date before myself, but I can totally help y--" But then Elizabeth came over and he clamped his mouth shut, looking to the greenette and smiling, not wanting to embarrass Kory by showing that the bespectacled man needed dating tutoring. "Morning, Elizabeth! We're right as rain--how about you?"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail smiled gently at Christina, giving her a bow as he replied to her,
"Yes--I am Mikhail Aldridge, Duke of Jiveland. However, I would like it if you just called me Mikhail. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss...?" As River approached, Mikhail looked to her, giving her a small bow as well, trying to divide his attention equally between the two ladies, to be fair. "Ah, hello there, Miss! I saw how you fought back against your companion to assist us back there--it was quite brave of you. Doing something you know is right even when you're pressured not to...it really is quite difficult. I know that well enough. So--I really must thank you for helping us. What is your name...?"

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:17 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Well Okay..." Christina said with a smile, she liked this guy. Kind of made her all fluttery on the inside... Like butterflies were inside of her... 'Actually that is a creepy thought... Bugs inside of me... It's not like the Maggot Girl Story... Right... Christina thought as she looked at her arms an d scratched them a bit... She didn't want to go insane killer on her friends like those kids in the story and then start everything all over again! Tatania smacked Christina's head. "Stop... Thinking... Of things that freak you out." Tatania said and Christina nodded. "H-hey... Um... You..." Christina said awkwardly. Tatania however had nothing to say. Only time will tell when she trusted this one. Yeah she fought against her companion, but... It could have been staged... Tatania wasn't going to be caught off guard.

"Ha... You think they're going to need you once they get into Nami-Cross? Face it, you'll be on your own again... And your amusing Body guard an Princess won't be there to save you from yourself." now why did Zang say that last part? Maybe he wanted to push her buttons, make her lash out. Or maybe he saw something so deep that she didn't want to admit. "Think about it..." Zang said as he left through the window, and disappeared.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:29 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River blushed and turned away for a moment, trying to get the blush off her face.
"Uhh...well...I was...sort of tired of...Rikku's...uh..." flustered River was flustered. "My name? I'm River...River Grind...My full name is Rivieria Gardea....but...yeah..." River was still sort of blushing, never recieving such high praise before.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty caravan with Zang

Post  Raven Todd Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:00 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona continued to hold Zang's gaze. She smirked at the man. I wouldn't be so sure or that. They've needed me so far. With how the world is changing, a doctor will always be needed. Never doubt that. Her smirk faltered a bit at Zang's words. What did he mean by that? Though Desdemona could already feel that was another thought better left untouched. She was already wired from hearing Seras was working with Veloci.
I've taken care of myself this long, Mr. Zang. I'm certain I'll be fine.  She stared after him as he disappeared out the window. They would see each other again. She felt that much was true. She checked Edvard's pulse again then opened the caravan door and walked over to Tatania.
Edvard's stabilized. He'll be unconscious for half an hour then he'll wake up feeling slightly sore.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:17 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady looked at Stryker with a bit of disbelief thy were mercenaries and after a princess she had missed the fact there was a princess aww that might have been fun Wait Stryker there was a princess? I missed a princess and didn't manage to get my chocolate, damn,...........also yes I would love to learn the ice sword, I do in fact know ice magic after all I work for ICE she smiled and started to walk towards the exit of the tent waving for Stryker to fallow her then she remembered what he had just said about her friend wait what friend wait what friend  

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty Tent

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:01 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Oh right Shaiel and your little friend were training last night... Jorgen stood up and walked outside of the tent to the back, beckoning to Karden to follow and see Aingel... As he walked behind the tent he noticed Shaiel and Aignel were asleep a short distance from each other with some slight bruises on each other mostly on Aingel but Shaiel had had at least 3 strong hits put on her... he shook Shaiel gently awake as she stirred he kissed her on the cheek... Morning honey... So I take it she turned out to be a quick learner?...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:47 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel woke with a stir and felt a soft kiss on her cheek and heard Jorgen's voice... Morning Jorgy... Huh? Oh Aingel yeah, I don't remember when we fell out... Shaiel sat up and looked over at Aingel then leaned over an shook her... C'mon hon wake up we gotta get moving!... Shaiel popped up started getting everyone ready... Seeing Karden she addressed her... Well morning sunshine, sorry, your morning must have been a little of a shock... (Speaking to everyone in camp) COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO MAKE IT TO NAMICROSS BY TONIGHT!!! Jorgen pack the tent, Vesta grab our medical supplies, Aingel move our rations into the transport cart... Stryker... Shaiel looked over at Stryker and saw him and Karden looking at each other... Boss just keep doin' what you're doin' OK!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:31 am

Aingeal Forest
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
    Aingeal didn't remember falling asleep. The next thing she knew she felt someone shaking her. She stood up and stretched probably more quickly than the bruises lacing her body should allow. Honestly, Aingeal was so excited that she barely felt them at all. She picked her staff up from off of the ground and smiled at Shaiel and Jorgen, Good Morning! How did you sleep? When did we fall asleep, Ms. Shaiel?
Aingeal smiled and waved at Karden when she saw her. She was glad that the girl was okay. She seemed busy talking to Stryker so Aingeal could wait to talk to her later.
She couldn't help but look at Shaiel in surprise when the woman began barking out orders. The woman didn't seemed tired in the slightest. Then Aingeal smiled as she thought of getting to travel to Nami Cross. She hadn't visited in over a year so this was exciting. Then she sprang to her duties, still seemingly unaware of her bruises.  

Vesta looked over at Kady as she began talking to Stryker. She was cute, probably still needed some form of medication but cute. She could help Stryker lighten up.
She was honestly alright with the two girls traveling with them as long as they didn't get themselves killed. The blue girl reeked of innocence but she had immediately asked for training so she was aware of this and Kady had apparently done well enough in a fight.  she smiled at Shiel's familiar shouts. Well at least she was awake now. Vesta began gathering the medical supplies, hoping this mission would be more successful than the last one had been.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Fredrick
The Balloon

Fredrick had been stuck next to cart unsure of what to do now that Master Edvard's guest had so rudely left his company... it was quite infuriating so Fredrick decided to move himself as quickly as he could to his Master... ... ... ... ... Which in all honesty was very very very slowly... Fredrick was only quick at moving himself vertically... He approached the door to the cart and saw Zang as he left, didn't think much of it, then slowly floated into the open door of the cart and saw Edvard on the Ground and Desdemona there... Oh mistress please tell me Master is Alright?!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:07 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"N-nice to meet you River. I am Christina Vorpal. I do stuff." Christina said with a big grin. Though this was still awkward.

"You do stuff? That is the most descriptive thing you ever said about your job... Ever... Nice to know that you do stuff. Tatania responded as Christina pouted at her.  

"Shouldn't you go to the castle to talk to the princess there?" Christina asked in which Tatania paused and then smacked her face when she realized that she forgot. Tatania then started to drag Christina away to get to the castle to meet with the princess. "I AM BEING KIDNAPPED BY A PETITE PRINCESS! HELP!" Christina said as they disappeared into the plaza and headed straight for the castle.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty caravan

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:31 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona looked up at Frederick as he floated over to her. He'll be alright, Frederick. I've just placed him on medication. Could you watch over him until I can make arrangements? she smiled at the balloon and walked towards the group that had assembled outside the caravan.
She smiled at River as she saw the girl was becoming a tad more comfortable. She would check on her later after they had figured out a way to take care of Edvard. She wanted him to get some rest and if they were to make it to this party. That wouldn't happen. Her protocol as a doctor wouldn't let her allow him to inure himself further. The man had been through numerous physical strain lately.
She explored the camp until she found Blaze and Celeste. She approached the two, Mr. Blaze, Ms. Celeste, may I discuss something with you? Edvard was injured in the fight. Would it be possible to have him rest here while we deal with business at this party?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."

Celeste had wandered all the way across the stage, kicking knives out of the wood as she went. She was glad to see Blaze's stage was still in working order, even if it was a little chewed up from the attack- though, when she heard Kory asking Blaze advice on dating. Blaze...? Dating advice? She nearly let out a laugh, but held a hand over her mouth to muffle it- and promptly froze when she realized that now she was being asked too. Oh bother... She spun around and started heading back over, still kicking knives out of her way, but before she even reached the pair again, a young woman had joined them. She wasn't really sure who that was- but oh well... It got her out of having to pretend she had any clue what to do. When she reached Blaze and the others, she plopped down, sitting on the edge of the stage with her feet dangling down. "Morning, morning..." Celeste fell silent while the others talked, sighing softly and playing with a stray thread on her clothes. She wasn't much for talking around people she didn't know or trust well...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:18 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory stopped talking and started to blush when Elizabeth had walked over and joined them he didn't want her to know that he was asking advise about dating it was embarrassing, he looked at blaze with the please dont tell look and did the same to celeste as well. after that he smiled and grabbed Elizabeths hands Good morning Elizabeth are you ready for our date today?      
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 am

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady looked outside of the tent and saw Aingeal the lovely baker, Oh that friend I get it now she waved to Aingeal to say good morning and turned back to Stryker Ok ready for some training? I will pay you in chocolate Kady had the largest smile on her face and was so exited to learn how to do an ice sword plus her teacher was so cool, she blushed as that last thought went trough her head ... she hoped he hadn't noticed that she was slightly red    

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 15 Empty Location- Nami-Cross: Castle Courtyard

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:40 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:49 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:42 pm

With some walking and a buggy ride Tatania and Christina finally made it to the castle of Nami-Cross.

"Finally!" Tatania said as she walked through the gates, showing who she was with Christina standing at attention. She was walking behind Christina as they were led to the courtyard.

"Hey there's your friend." Christina said as she pointed to Beatrice as she played her servants shadow. Tatania couldn't help but smile at her old friend. She went down the steps and pass the servants as she was announced. "Princess Tatania of Honeria has arrived!" called the messanger, and sure she was a bit early for the party, but once behind these walls they were going to be safe. At least it's what Christina hoped for.

In the shadows however lied a plan that was building. If Christina looked around she would see many soldiers around. More then usual. Christina saw that the party was going to be starting in an hour... And their entertainment was going to be a famous carnival... A circus that they were traveling with. "Wow... Talk about lucky..." Christina mentioned as Tatania tapped Beatrice on the shoulder.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next