Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Location: Nami Cross

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
-------------------------------------
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"Rivieria Gardea...my, what a lovely name!" Mikhail raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise, standing with River as the rest of everyone milled around, preparing for the day. "Do you feel alright after that scuffle, by the way...? You aren't hurt at all? I just hope that I can help out somehow, you see...it seems like everyone around here knows what they're doing but me...I really haven't any plans before the ball tonight..." Mikhail gave a bit of an awkward laugh, having realized that everyone around them was busy as bees getting ready, and yet, he really couldn't think of what to do at the moment but stand and talk with River...who seemed equally as un-preoccupied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Theme - To My Love

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Location: Nami Cross

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Oh, hey there, Dr. D!" Blaze greeted Desdemona as the woman approached, addressing him and Celeste. "Sure, Edvard can hang out here, if he wants. We've got most of our people performing at the party tonight, but we can leave a few behind to look after him until he's feeling better, if you want. Speaking of which..." Blaze looked over at Celeste as the ravenette sat down near him, giving her a small smile. "Feeling ready to perform tonight? I dunno about you, but I'm getting pre-performance butterflies..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Location: Forest - Mercenary Camp

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:09 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker watched as the different members of his company began getting up and about--and soon enough, Shaiel was calling out orders to everyone--at which Stryker could only stare, since she was kind of doing his job for him--that was--okay he guessed--and then she looked at him, and told him to keep doing what he was doing.
"I--uh--okay--?" he asked with mild confusion, unsure of what she really meant--and basically all of the girls were kind of smiling at him and Karden and it was kind of really confusing--like when did everyone get so happy suddenly wow--
He heard Karden speaking to him again, and Stryker looked to the girl, seeing her smiling brightly and offering him chocolate in exchange for teaching her.

"Oh--uh--I could teach you for free, if you want--? I mean, that chocolate's delicious and all, but I don't want to eat all your sweets--" And that's when he noticed just how red Karden's face was. He paused for a moment, blinking at her before speaking again, "Are you sure you're okay...? You kind of look like you have a fever..."

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River blushed, rubbing the back of her neck.
"N-no...I'm...fine...I just...well...I'm still just...kind of finding my place. I'm not too good with the whole, fitting in thing...I mean...I did try and kill them at a time...but...I'm not now...so...well..." it was official...River was too flustered to even talk anymore. "Yeah...I'm sorry...it's nice to meet you...and wait...a b-ball?" she asked.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty forest

Post  scullpanda Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady looked at Stryker as she was bright red, and he had noticed oh shit say something say anything  I um.. I'm not.... I don't have.. um..moving on don't worry about my stash of chocolate I have a lot of it so its not a problem to pay you in it. any way lets get to training Kady smiled and started to nibble on chocolate as she started to walk towards a clearing turning to hide the fact she was still bright red     

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona couldn't help but smile as Blaze addressed her. She was enjoying these nicknames quite a bit. Her parents had always been formal to her and Seras even more so. The girl  had held an disconcerting amount of respect for Desdemona.

She nodded in thanks at the carny. Thank you, Mister Blaze. It should be quite the spectacle tonight. Naala has always been known to put on a good show, so you've got quite a bit to live up to . She winked at the boy and smiled at Celeste from where she stood. She felt a contentment she hadn't in a while. One she didn't want broken by memories left forgotten. She'd seen where indulging led.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:43 pm

Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta had gathered all of the medical supplies when she spotted Shaiel by herself, having instructed everyone else to disassemble the camp. She walked over to her comrade. She analyzed her friends bruises. Nothing serious, but still Aingeal had potential. Vesta could still see her trotting around camp.
Shaiel, I'm glad someone is training the girl, but are you sure you should be doing this in your condition? She glanced meaningfully at her tiny friends stomach.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Near The Tent

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel pulled Vesta aside by her jacket... looked around to make sure no one could hear... then spoke low, no one could have heard Vesta from where they were but just to be safe... What did I tell you... Besides I'm fine and... so's the little one. Shaiel said quite sure of herself.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
   Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta examined the area as Shaiel pulled her to an even more private area. Her friend had hidden her little one from most everyone. No one but Vesta seemed to have even realized it. Jorgen was a tad dense so there was no surprise there, but she was somewhat surprised Stryker hadn't noticed. She looked into Shaiel's eyes and smiled understandingly,
I know and I trust you to take care of the both of you. But you need to be careful. Stress isn't good for you right now. Now would be  a good time to tell Jorgen. I'm fond of him too, but he's not going to learn on his own.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty Near The Tent

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel sighed then looked over at Jorgen... Vesta I just... I don't know how to tell him, I mean we don't exactly do it that often and well with the job at hand we really haven't had time since well, I guess well since this... She touched her stomach which wasn't exactly large yet she just appeared to have gained some weight... Which still Jorgen wouldn't notice, or well he'd notice but he was too kind to comment or even care... I mean I can't be that far along can I? She said knowing exactly just how pregnant she was... she was a little over 2 months.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:49 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

"You seem a bit nervous...I'm terribly sorry, am I intimidating you...?" Mikhail asked River, seeing how badly she was flustered, and feeling as if it must have been his own fault that she was in such a state. "I'll try to simmer down a bit, I'm sorry...and, ah, yes! There's a large party tonight--many important people will be there, including the princess of Honeria--and of course the princess of Naala. Although I'm a duke, I wouldn't really consider myself to be of much importance...but it just so happens that this ball is the purpose of my coming here, as well--because I hoped to find the princess of Honeria and speak with her. Though...it looks like she's run off...oh, bother..."

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:15 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

"Oh--well--if you say so," Stryker nodded, following her to the clearing after a moment. "Sooo--you wanted to learn about making the zweihander, right?"

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:54 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste smiled first at the doctor as she approached, letting Blaze answer her before the expression already upon her face turned a little wry. "Blaze, I don't have much 'performing' to do anyways. I'll be ready, yes... but I've got very little work to do... you, however, have crowds to impress!" She gave an entertained chuckle while patting the male on the shoulder, shrugging. "I'll be around, like always, in case something goes wrong. Don't worry about that."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River shook her head.
"No! No No, not imtemidating, honestly, you're like a dog you're so cute." she just said that. "I mean uh...about the ball thing. I'm not good at those types of things. I'm kind of...uh...well...I don't look good in dresses, and I'm sort of...lacking...and...I don't have to go I hope..." she sighed. "As for the princess, I don't know where she went. I am not really allowed near her right now...you know...assassin and black hand...thing..." she sighed.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta followed Shaiel's gaze as she looked at Jorgen. You're only a few months along, three at the most, but Shaiel, I understand why you haven't told him or how you wouldn't know how to. Just it needs to be done. This job feels more dangerous than our others jobs have been. If something happened and he didn't know... not that something will happen.  I just  don't trust Veloci.

Desdemona looked over to Celeste, standing near Blaze. I haven't seen much of your routine, but from what I can tell it is still quite a performance. You shouldn't demean you very unique gift.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty forest

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady smiled and finally felt the blush go out of her cheeks as excitement bubbled up So thats what its called, cool, and yes I would love to learn how to do it, its was just. just so freaking cool as she fist pumped into the air , then blushing again as if she said something strange and just fluidly moving into a stretch to try and and cover up the feeling of warmth she felt on her face.. why was she feeling so weird since this guy had come into the picture was she really sick or something       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:57 pm

Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

She half rolled her eyes at Vesta... I don't think you understand dear, Here love just watch... JORGEN! GET OVER HERE!...
Jorgen ran over then stood in front of Shaiel and Vesta... Yeah Shaiel what's up!?... Are you alright?
Yes I'm alright but um... Can I talk to you about something?
Oh oh yeah, of course love... He knelt down so as to be eye level with her... What is it?
I think... well maybe... *sigh* I want us to get married soon.
Jorgen looked at his Fiance confused... They had always talked about marriage and were very in love but why the seriousness over it now... He leaned over and kissed Shaiel on the lips... Of course we can love but I think we should get to Namicross first, don't you? And why all of a sudden?
Well yeah we should probably get to Namicross first... And I guess we should finish our job here first shouldn't we... Well I think we may want to get it done in case... you know there are somethings we wanna have done before other things happen... It's not that I don't love being engaged love but we do have to get down to it at one point.
Well yeah I guess we do don't we but, why all of a sudden... is something wrong. Was it something recent that triggered this idea, Shaiel seemed genuinely worried.
Jorgen was not good with hints... it made him adorable but it could be insufferable on occasion Well we I want to get it done at some point, and you know we've been busy with this job for a while now, and well My Stomach hasn't been feeling well in the mornings the last week or so She heavily emphasized stomach patting her stomach with her hand and giving him a knowing look.
"!" Jorgen understood what she was saying... The mission had her worried he was going to be hurt or worse before they were married... it was a very good notion it could happen to either of them and it would be terrible if something happened and they never at least married... The stomach pain must be why she's been talking to Vesta recently without him... She didn't want to burden him with her troubles, she was always so considerate. Oh love, you don't have to worry about me hon, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well... Don't stress love... He hugged her tight, gave her a kiss on the cheek, then ran off from them... Don't worry love, Aingel and I will handle the packing up, just stay there with Vesta.
Shaiel turned to Vesta with her lips pursed and a very "What did I tell you?" look.

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 am

Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta returned her friends look with a nod. Sighing. God, Jorgen could be dense. She really hopped nothing happened before Shaiel could tell him. The longer they had to deal with Veloci assassins the worse off they were. Her parents had defected for a reason.
At least things hadn't gone badly so far, but things could go from bad to worse very quickly.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:55 am

Shaiel Sa'a
Ms. 6th Eye

Shaiel's expression softened and she looked at Vesta with a calm null look... I'd tell him straight up but I'm afraid his sweet oblivious heart would give out... I don't know maybe I should just tell him right out... Her expression became worried and torn between telling Jorgen and not... but I don't want anything distracting him from the mission because well... what he just said is also a factor... I worry for his safety, The Princess has many more bodyguards than we thought, apparently... and knowing about me might distract him, and I don't want him to worry about me when he should be focused on fighting... She was really worried about Jorgen and the baby and everyone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Empty mercenary camp

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:38 am

Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta laughed sadly after seeing  Shaiel's blatant attempts to tell him fail. Well they'd never accused Jorgen of being too smart. I understand your waiting, but you're worrying about this too. It's not good for the baby. With what Zang said, it seems like this time we will have a lot more help and we were actually properly informed, so this time should go more smoothly.  This mission still doesn't sit well with me but  I'm trusting Stryker, so I'm going to do my job. Vesta stood against a tree smiling comfortingly at Shaiel. They needed to be thinking about getting this mission done and things had become too complicated.  

Aingeal looked up as Jorgen approached her and smiled. she was still moving in a way that suggested she'd forgotten entirely that she was covered in bruises. In truth, she had. Aingeal was so excited she had honestly started   disregarding any pain she might be feeling right now.  she was honestly glad to be set to work. Aingeal was never good with just lying around. Hello, Jorgen. I'm almost done packing up if that's what you're wondering about . She bounced up and surveyed the area. Stryker and Kady were training. Shaiel and the other girl were talking at the edge of the camp. They seemed tense. Shaiel especially. Maybe it was the mission?
Aingeal still didn't want to help capture the princess, but she liked these people and Shaiel was a good combat teacher. She looked back at Jorgen as she tried not to think about that. She would deal with that when it came. They hadn't said she couldn't leave, she didn't want to, but she could.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:31 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Oh Good good... Jorgen lifted up the tent sideways then collapsed it by pulling a few poles out and wrapped it up in a vine he made from his arm. Well this should be everything... Oh and here... Jorgen sunk his vines into the ground and pulled a root from the ground... Here chew on this for a while Aingel it should soothe those bruises... I pick 'em from the ground a lot, especially if Shaiel's been training.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal Forrest
Aingeal smiled as Jorgen approved of her work. Compliments were always so nice to hear and given so rarely these days. She watched as he dug his vines into the ground and pulled out a root.

Oh, thank you. Though I honestly don't even really feel them anymore.
She chewed on the root anyway. True to his word they did help sooth her bruises.  She smiled at the earthy taste.
 Jorgen, you and Shaiel are really sweet. Thank you for all of this.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen Smiled at Aingel... It's alright the four of us are happy to have you on board... and your friend too I guess... He looked over at Stryker and Kady training, he caught Stryker's eye for a second and gave him an upward nod with his head... Then he turned to Aingel again Yup I guess her to, HAHAHA!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Aingeal Forrest
Aingeal looked away for a bit to check if she had gathered everything.  She believed him, but she was still surprised to hear they were happy to have her. All she'd heard about mercenaries before were how dangerous and ruthless they were. She almost had a hard time actually believing they were mercenaries.
I'm glad. I hope we don't cause you guys any problems. I know I'm not that strong, but, I'm working on that! Haha and I'm pretty sure Kady intends to stay. Is Stryker dense about certain things? I've had her as a customer for a few years. Kady isn't very good at being subtle.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 16 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"I'm just hoping that those crowds that I've gotta impress appreciate fire tricks..." Blaze gave a little chuckle, grinning. Then, after Desdemona spoke, he nodded. "Yeah, Celeste, your fortune telling is really cool! Honestly, everyone at the party's gonna be pretty refined, so I feel like they're gonna appreciate you more than the guy tossing torches around." He laughed again, seeming like he was in pretty high spirits.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next