Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

+4
Raven Todd
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

When Rikku was Baton Passed away, that didn't last very long. He slashed at Fredrick and dashed at Edvard, running extremely fast. Soon, she was behind Edvard, and stabbed him with both of his knives.
"You think you're smart...FOOL!" he painfully pulled out the knives, and grabbed Tatiana again, backing up.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
River's Theme- Bullet Dance
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River growled and looked down. He couldn't take this...no more!
"RIKKU! NO!" she ran over to Rikku and tackled her, freeing the princess.

Rikku growled.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

"This is wrong! I can't condon this anymore. There is no reason for it!" River said. "I'm ending it"

The two started to fight each other.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"You-you let me go-You-you EDVARD!?" Tatania yelled when she saw that Edvard changed places with the assassin. "How did you? Fredrick?" Tatania asked as she looked around confused

And she wasn't the only one. Christina was just as confused, shocked. "Wait wha-HUH!? Why don't you fight--your friend?" Christina said as Tatania was free once again. Tatania wanted nothing more then to just run and that is what she did. She ran away from the fighting assassins. She didn't understand it and neither did Christina.

In the distance Zang sighed, holding his head. "To think this would happen..." Zang commented as he disappeared within the shadows. "Yeah we got a problem... No worries... I can deal with the subject..." Zang said in the crystal ball he was holding before smiling up at the sky.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
-------------------------------------
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

And suddenly battle--Blaze wasn't getting involved in that. As the fight started, he scurried underneath his half-set up stage, hearing knives thunk into the wood all around. He peeked out of a hole and watched the fight unfold...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:25 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

As Mikhail saw the wave of knives coming, he quickly whipped out his rapier, the blade glowing white for a moment before a brilliantly pink blast of air blew most of the knives that were coming at him away. Fairy Wind had done it's job--mostly. He'd still gotten a few cuts. He looked at the shreds through his jacket and sighed. His attendants were going to have a fit over this. He drew near to the princess, speaking to her quickly,
"Your Highness, I'm a duke of Jiveland--and I'm a friend. I want to help you--so for now, I'll fight for you until this conflict is over--then we can sort things out afterwards."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikhail's Battle Theme - Endless Nine
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Drifblim_by_iddle_diddle-d3877wy

Edvard Baskerville
The Purple Undertaker

Edvard felt two sharp twisting knots of pain in his back and felt the warmth of his blood quickly soak the back of his jacket... he gasped sharply and nearly fell over... everything happened so fast, as River freed Tatania and a noble looking man stepped forward with a sword saying he would protect Tatania... Edvard needed to get her to safety, he rolled forward and grabbed Tatania and the man in pink and yelled focusing his mind on the balloon in Tatania's room... BATON PASS! The three of them appeared in Tatania and Chirstina's cart... Edvard felt his wounds tear open further... Right high speed movement through time and space likely to irritate wounds... AAHH! Oh my... Dear Arceus save me... Edvard looked around and saw Mikhail and Tatania in the room... His vision was fading... Oh dear he was losing a lot of blood, the movement was not helpful...He pointed to Tatania then Mikhail... M'lady lock the door, I believe we should just stay here, if the assassins can't find you they might leave... and (he swayed where he stood.) Please dear sir help me protect Lady Tatan..... Darkness consumed him.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 11081734_m_zps04762900
Rikku

Grind
Rikku's Theme- Gluttony's Fang

Rikku and River fought for a good while, but it stopped.
"I never thought you to be a traitor River...but that's not the case anymore. Don't bother coming home...you'll be killed on sight!" he laughed. Soon, she was gone.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Kiri___pokemon_gijinka___scyther_by_usagi_akko-d5vgd2m_zps30a37add
River

Grind
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River sighed, and dropped her knife. She started to pant heavily.
"You were always the better one..." she said, looking at the caravan. It would be better for them to decide her fate. Slowly, River approached the caravan, knife away in its place, hands up. "I...am turning myself in...." she said. "I accept any punishment given...kill me if you must..." she looked rather serious.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Doctor Desdemona Night
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Desdemona had watched the fight with interest. She certainly hadn't expected one of the assassins to go rogue. But she sensed that the girl was genuine in her intent. She stepped close to the girl, letting the sunlight heal her as she did so, and took stock of Rivers  knife . She stepped back and analyzed the girl thoroughly before speaking.
Come with me. your wounds need to be cleaned and bandaged and my associate  needs tending too.  She gestured for the girl to follow her as she headed towards Tatania caravan. She was certain the balloon was still there meaning that was likely where Edvard had gone. She looked back at River.
Come on ,Girl. No one's going to kill you today. I know when someone's genuine and when they aren't. Desdemona nodded at Christina in assurance and made her way to the caravan, looked back and making sure the girl had followed her then she knocked.
It's Doctor Night. May I attend to Edvard?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Umbreon_zps7242ea42

Celeste Hawkins
Fortune Teller
-------------------------
"Shall I read your fortune for you? The sands of time are constantly changing yet I can try to peer past the haze... for a price."
-------------------------

Celeste sort of wandered her way along the caravan quietly, wondering where everyone was and absently following the sounds she recognized as a stage being constructed. So Blaze was at work- meaning she'd need to set up soon, so she would be ready... but while she was distracted, a literal rain of knives came down upon the caravan and those gathered about. She let out a little yelp of shock when she felt one cutting her, quickly taking cover inside the nearest wagon. Once the sound of blades embedding themselves into everything faded away, she slowly ventured out again, blinking curiously. What... had happened...? She had missed the entire exchange... sighing heavily, she soon turned towards where she knew the sounds of Blaze's work had come from, eventually approaching the half-built stage and letting out a low whistle. "... You look like you could use some help there, Blaze."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:57 pm

River

Grind
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River looked confused at Desdemona.
"Are...you sure? I mean...really...?" she said. River cautiously followed the doctor, not really sure what to do. Should she finish the job? No...she stopped Rikku for a reason...River wasn't going to let this happen...she was going to help...if they would have her.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 13000946_p1_zpsf6881e96
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona smiled at the girl.
Yes, I'm sure. I'm a fair judge of character and you strike me as a decent person despite your profession. Besides we're going to need all of the protection we can get with those mercenaries on our trail. She walked over to the girl and began examining the girls wounds while she waited for a response form inside the caravan.
You're very lucky. Your wounds are all very shallow. you match your sister fairly well. After cleaning the wounds, Desdemona began dressing them. When she was done she looked up at the girl and handed her six pills.
These are pain relievers. You shouldn't need them, but just in case. They work wonders on any pain that may be ailing you... So I'm assuming its a fair bet to assume that you are from Veloci?

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 pm

River

Grind
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

"Uhh...Rikku is a boy...we were mixed up in birth..." she said. "I'm a girl...yeah...I mean...we were both trained and I've always bound my chest and everything...and...yeah...I'm...yeah." she just stopped trying to say words. She was too flabberguasted by all this.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:39 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~

~~~~

~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory woke up to loud clatter and then silence he groggily looked around to see he was in a caravan, then it all came back to him he had sullied a woman then proposed and fallowed her to Nami Cross in a caravan of performers he had, had a very eventful day yesterday. Kory got up and got ready for the day paying no mind the noise he had heard earlier nothing was going to ruin today for him he was having his first date with his future wife today and this day would be glorious. as he walked outside he looked around to see a woman in green, bleeding and being taken care of by the doctor and knifes in the wall of the caravan he had just stepped out of now very confused and slightly sleepy So what'd i miss? with a sleepy grin and bed hair as he readjusted his glasses.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by scullpanda on Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:47 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Wait I-ARCESUS!" Tatania yelled as she was thrown around like a sac of potatoes and covered in Edvard's blood. "Oh my..." she said as blood stained her white dress. "WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Tatania yelled as she was back in her room. Her brain hurt! Edvard was hurt! "Stop yelling! I'm... Doctor!? Doctor!" Tatania said as she saw Doctor Night and for some reason... River... Why isn't she being arrested yet? "What... Is she still doing here?" Tatania asked in a peeved voice.

Christina was shocked. Not only did a Veloci helped them... But Doctor Night was helping her... Christina looked over to the pink haired male. "So... So what you want to help us... Okay... We could use that because apparently I CAN'T DO MY JOB!" Christina said as she threw down her sword, and eventually got on her knees. She felt so useless... So confused... So... She didn't want to live anymore. She just wanted to sleep. The dead were better off! "Oh my great aunite Emerald... I wish to join you in the humble spirit world... When will it be my time? Is it good there?" Christina asked as she made pictures of graves in the ground. Then he disappeared with Tatania that guy,... She didn't even notice...

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Meowstic
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Oh, I can see that now. Dear, I knew you were a girl. I've been a doctor for many years you grow to recognize the different body types.  Yes, I've visited  Veloci enough time to piece together enough information concerning how children are trained. Did you choose to bind your chest or did your instructors insist on it.   She smiled at the girl as she stopped speaking. she was taking things well, circumstances considered.
Then Desdemona opened the door.  She stepped over to Edvard and sighed.
You are not having a very lucky day my friend. Then she set to work stabilizing the man.
She smiled calmly at the princess. Don't worry dear. I will save him and this kind woman, who saved your life, has defected from Veloci to join our group. I believe she will be quite useful against the mercenaries. About an hour later, Edvard was stable and resting. she sighed. He'd overexerted himself and lost blood on top of that. He would be sore but in about thirty minutes he would be awake. Desdemona had not expected to use this much of her medicine in one day. she sighed later she would have to talk to Christina. The woman did lose confidence very easily.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Inside with Desdemon in a locked door caravan

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:46 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Zangoose___

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your quite the doctor Miss... Night?" said a voice behind her. She didn't realize bu the door was shut now, and now a man was standing behind her, in a relaxed pose. "Tell me how an attractive woman like yourself came to working here? I remember you being in Veloci, tending some of the people there." Zang said as he continued to watch the woman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty forest

Post  scullpanda Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Sakura12

Karden Frost
Worst ICE agent ever

Kady woke up sore she hurt form the day before but she was happy she had been in a fight were she seemed like she was helping she didn't trip or anything she was so proud of herself she moved herself up in the cot smiling and looking around only to realize she had no fucking idea where she was, none at all, mean when she got lost in town she at least was in a town but she was in a tent thing in a forest in a cot sitting up and now yelling OH CRAP, HAS IT FINALY HAPPENED DID SOMEONE KIDNAP ME FOR MY CUTENESS DID WHAT MY BROTHER SAY FINALY COME TRUE..... I THOUGHT HE WAS KIDDING IM GOING TO BE SOLD INTO THE SEX SLAVE TRADEEEEEEEEE as she started to cry she looked around again and this time noticed the armor-less blue man from the town square in the cot on the other side and he looked like he was hurt awww did the green man do that too then noticed that along side the blue man, the green man from the town square was sleeping as well, how dare he hurt the blue man and then sleep near him and as she started to calm down noticed the red girl next to her looking at her shocked and a bit weirded out so Kady did what any girl thinking she had been sold into the sex trade would do make sure the person in front of her was actually a woman by grabbing her chest after that she raised her arms into a double fist pump YES not sold into the sex trade this time..... just another random area...... wait were am I miss, and why is that man in green sleeping next to the man he hurt its very rude, also can he teach me that ice sword thing it was super cool oh, and Hi Im Karden but you can call me Kady, want a chocolate?  Kady then motioned to her bag of goodies pulling one out to nibble on and offering the girl next to her one at the same time with a large shiny eyed smile on her face.       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty inside with zang in a caravan

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:17 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona had been focused on checking Edvard's pulse when a voice addressed her. An indecipherable look appeared in her eyes as she stood up and turned to face Zang.  
Yes and thank you. Who might you be?  She surveyed the man. He seemed quite relaxed given he was in enemy territory. She stepped away from Edvard and approached the man .
Ah , I presume you're one of Veloci's assassins. I figured you'd all have been trained to know it's not very smart to reveal yourself to an enemy...  Oh that, yes,  I did  work in Veloci for a time. Impressive that you can remember that. There were many doctors working in Veloci at the time.   she  held the  mans gaze in a vice grip. She liked his aura.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:46 am

Zang Oose

The Quick Claw

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Zangoose___

"Zang... Miss Night if you were wanted dead then I would have done it 30 minutes ago." Zang mentioned as he started to walk up to her. "Anyway as you figured I have a good memory... And if I am here and haven't disposed of you then there must be a reason..." Zang said as he stood beside Desdemona with a smirk on his face. "The name Seras Valentine ring a bell?" Zang asked as he looked down at the troubling person before him, Edvard. His time will come... And River's will come soon as well. She knew the plan, or at least her part.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Location: Nami Cross - Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:59 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Houndoom_zpsd88999d3

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

Blaze crawled out from under his stage after the battle was over, looking it over.
"Aw, man...they turned my stage into a pin cushion...some of the wood might be really damaged...aw, what a pain..." As he heard Celeste approach and ask him a question, he turned to her, giving her a sad smile and a shrug. "I might need help searching the stage's wood for damage, but I wouldn't want to force you to do something boring like that..."
Then, Kory came out of the caravan--it seemed that the man had somehow overslept through the action--what a heavy sleeper! Blaze couldn't help but be a bit jealous--anything noisy always woke him up in a heartbeat.
"Just a bit of fighting. But it looks like it's over, now," Blaze said to Kory, telling the bespectacled man what he had missed.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Location: Nami Cross - Town Square

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:06 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail stayed near Tatania for the remainder of the clash--which didn't last long. Once the battle was over, he sheathed his rapier, sighing and pushing a bit of hair out of his face. He was about to address the princess--but then he realized that her bodyguard seemed really quite distressed. He paused for a moment, before walking over to Christina, and going down on one knee in front of her, as she was on her knees, to be eye-level with her.
"Miss...?" Mikhail spoke to her quietly--Christina would be able to feel the calming aura exuding off of him as he was near her. "There's no need to fret...it was a surprise attack. We were all taken off guard. It happens to the best and the worst of us. Either way, the issue is resolved now, and Her Highness seems just fine...meaning that you did your job. Don't ask for death this soon into your life...there's so much left for you to do, and see...there's no reason to leave yet. You must hold onto hope--for if you keep a tight grasp on your hope, then the light of tomorrow will never escape your vision. Do you understand...?"

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:09 am

Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona's eyes continued to follow the man.
You seem quite sure of yourself, Zang. I am far from helpless. I'm certain I could survive any attack  if I put my mind to it. She watched him with interest. He had some purpose in being here. Then the man was besides her. She tensed when began analyzing Edvard. Don't go near him.
Then the man smirked and spoke a name Desdemona hadn't heard in years.
Seras Valentine ... What is that child doing with Veloci?She felt a twinge of something. As to what it was, Desdemona couldn't even say.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty Location: Forest

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

"ARCEUS--" Stryker exclaimed as Karden's screaming about the sex trade startled him awake. He flailed a bit, falling off of his cot and standing up fast, stumbling slightly, having expected an attack--but nope. It was just--well, the exact people he'd expected to see. He straightened up a bit, clearing his throat, before looking to Karden and saying,
"O-Oh--hey. I see that you're awake now. Feeling any better?"

Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500

Jorgen Terrahide
Tree Walker

Jorgen had been half awake for sometime when all of a sudden a barrage of talk of sex trade followed by Stryker's scream woke Jorgen bolt up right and in Stryker's flailing he accidentally nailed Jorgen in the nose as their cots were cramped in the family sized tent... OW! Boss what did you?!... Realizing Karden was awake Jorgen sat up and waved with a big friendly smile... Oh good you're all right! I'm glad you're feeling better... Ow!... Jorgen held his nose in pain.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:38 am

"Helped... Right..." Tatania said as she looked at River closely from a distance. She could be playing them... She wasn't going to trust River. Never trust an assassin that happens to change their moment right in the moment of a job. She turned her back on River as she watched Christina mope. "Oh come on Vorpal. No need to declare death on yourself. I still need you alive and well." Tatania said as she watched Mikhail, who was with her all this time she might add, help her body guard.

Christina looked up at Mikhail, with awe in her eyes... "You... You think so?" Christina asked as she felt better all of a sudden. Even Tatania had to admit that being around this man was... Very calming. He had this sense about him that they both liked quite a lot. "Y-yes... I do..." Christna said as she seemed to realize life again. "Your name was Mikhail right?" Tatania asked as Christina got up, and wiped away tears.

Things... She came to us willing I will add. Just came in and wanted to work. Couldn't be happier... But she is working on a project that is making quite upset. In particular a project you succeeded at doing, but she isn't doing too hot on." Zang said as he stepped away from the man. "Why don't you come to Veloci and see how she is doing yourself? You seem... Agitated in hearing her name again. Want to see her again? Talk about things? You can do this, oh but wait... Your stuck here watching a stuck up princess and body guard."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Empty forrest

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:45 am

Vesta Hearth
  Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Naala and Honeria - Page 14 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
  Vesta had been resting peacefully until she heard a scream right next to her ear. she mumbled, half convinced it was a dream until she heard words liked kidnap for my cuteness and sex slave trade. She begrudgingly got up from the floor of the tent and saw the screaming came from the girls who'd been passed out. She quietly positioned herself against the now empty cot, half falling asleep half listening to the penguin girl. She seemed to have a strong dislike of Jorgen. Why did she think Stryker would ever be a victim of mercenaries? Hadn't she seen the fight? She assumed that's how the girl became inured. Weird. She still half asleep when suddenly Vesta felt the distance presence of hands on her breast. She looked down, looked up at Kady and calmly asked.
"Child, did have you have some medication you needed to take this morning?" The girl was apparently now convinced she wasn't being held by sex traffickers. Vesta sighed. She looked up as the girl addressed her, still trying to mentally figure out what disease Karden suffered from.
"We're in the forest outside a town in Naala. The "Green Man" is sleeping next to Stryker because this is a small tent and they are the only men present. Ask Stryker. It's nice to meet you. I'm Vesta."  She looked at the girl as she offered her chocolate. She sighed and took the piece." Thank you. Are you guys alright? I can look at that nose, Jorgen. She smiled at her comrades and looked around, Where's Shaiel and the new girl?"
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next