Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

+3
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:21 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Masaru134_zps823e0875

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

"Speak for yourself..." Masaru replied to Bunny's comment about how terrible he looked, giving a pained smile and covering up his cybernetic eye for the moment with a hand. But then--his uncovered eye widened when he saw Bunny look over at the infirmary. No. No, no, no--she couldn't go in there! He couldn't let her go in there--he had to keep her attention somehow--wait...that's it...he knew how to get her attention on him...oh, he knew...
"Well...aren't you a bright one..." he said to her, struggling back up to his feet. "Not at all like that friend of yours that I killed in Highend...what was her name...? I don't even know...It was the one with the daisies...she was pathetic. She died like the trash that you Vultures all are...! Didn't even put up a worthy fight...it was boring as hell killing her, but it had to be done! It's just the way of things...you, being an assassin yourself, it looks like, would know about that, though...having to kill people even when it just annoys the hell out of you...Either way...I can assure you that she died very fast...with the stupidest smile on her face...like she expected one of you to come save her or something...too bad that she died harboring that false hope...!"
If that didn't get her attention, Masaru didn't know what would. He'd do anything just to keep her from going into the infirmary--anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:47 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Bunny13_zps64dceccd
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny listened to him, and her eyes widened. It was after the Jade incident...that Duda was mysteriously killed. Everyone was broken up about it, Ivy mostly. After that, people started to die...a lot of people started to die. She glared at Masaru in the worst way, and then stabbed him in the upper chest area, in the lung. She did it multiple times.
"You slaughtered my friends...for little reason...now...I'll slaughter yours...cause I can..." she said, and got up, stabbing another knife into his hand, just to slow him down. She got up, and walked toward the infirmary, looking at the others. Her eyes were...blank at the moment. "Hmm..." she cocked her gun and pointed it at Jayden, Sophia, and Mariko. "Neny...meny...miny...mo..." she chanted, looking at each and pointing the gun at each.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden19_zps133324c4

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
“This might be a solo act now...but it's still just as deadly.”

As Bunny was looking over the different patients in the infirmary--she would hear a click back at the door. And then another.
"Don't. You. Move," Kayden spoke, punctuating each and every word with sheer determination as he stood in the doorway, both guns leveled at Bunny. "I-If you so much...as move that trigger finger of yours...I ain't gonna hesitate t' blow your head off..."
He had seen what had happened to Masaru--so, it looked like things were up to him, now. He'd managed to calm himself down enough to focus. And now, he had his sights of both his guns trained on Bunny. "Get. Out."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – Tank!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

In the blink of an eye, Bunny had closed the distance between himself and her--and before he knew it, there was a knife being driven into his chest. Again. And again. And again, and againandagainandagain--he tried to cry out, but his shout was choked with his own blood flooding into his mouth. And before he knew it, he had a knife in his left hand, pinning him down to the floor. He fell to his side, watching his blood leaking out...and knowing that he wasn't going to let it end like this.
No. NO. He'd just proposed to Mariko--they were going to have a happy life together after this, dammit--! He wasn't going to let himself die!
He gritted his teeth, and with marked determination...he raised his hand up to his face--markedly up to his cybernetic eye. He amped down the energy going into it...it was still red-hot to the touch, though. But, he didn't hesitate--he shoved his fingers into the eye socket, tearing out the mechanical eye with a yell of pain that was half choked as he coughed up more blood. He held the device in his hand, looking at it with his good eye for a moment, before placing it onto the ground. He would need two hands for this--so, he painstakingly grabbed onto the knife embedded into his palm, then tugging it out and throwing it. The blade clattered against the ground, letting out a metallic sound as it fell. He used the stabbed hand, putting it to his chest to hold one of the wounds closed...then picked up the eye with the other, pressing the switch at the back of it to activate the beam. It burned--it hurt so much. Compared to the rest of this, it almost felt non-existent, though...that pain...And he burned the wound closed. And then, he moved on to another...and another...the metallic eye in his hand was red-hot, burning his last good hand. He continued up until all of the wounds on his chest were sealed...but that didn't mean that he was out of the woods yet. He let the eye fall to the ground...he had expended all of its power...and he lay there. His breathing was labored and shallow, but at least he wasn't bleeding out anymore...He hadn't even noticed all of the tears that had been leaking from his eyes the entire time...but in his blurred vision, he could see the red blur that was Bunny heading towards the infirmary.

"No..." His voice was so quiet and labored, that it nearly wasn't even there. He continued to lay there on the ground, desperately hanging onto life...

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:20 am

BunnyMio

Bunny chuckled.
"Really..." she thought to herself. "A cornered animal always bites." she moved quick, and did a sweep kick to Jayden, and then flipped away. She shot at him a few times.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Sophia15_zps93495724

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Though she had been dozing peacefully for quite some time, the gunshots and yelling had pulled Sophia awake- and now she was worried. She didn't want to risk getting out of bed yet, but she hated not knowing just what was going on- were they being attacked? Just as she had decided to try getting up- Bunny entered the room. She pretended once more to be asleep, eyes opened just a tiny slit- enough to see Bunny. And behind her, a familiar fedora atop a head of green hair. Kayden... Closing her eyes fully, she waited until she heard the sound of Kayden's voice, then Bunny's reaction, knowing it would mean that she was focused on the more pressing threat of the male- and then she opened her eyes again, pulling one of her guns out from under her pillow and firing towards Bunny with a frown. She knew there had been a reason she hid that there...!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 am

[quote="Akikazemoon"]

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden fell flat on his butt when Bunny kicked him down, and he quickly rolled to try to avoid the shots--though one of them did find a home in his leg.
"Alright...YOU ASKED FOR IT!" he growled at her, lifting both guns again and firing at her, alternating between hands, firing multiple times and being careful to keep his aim away from the patients and only at Bunny. "Get out get out get out get out GET OUT!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:12 am

BunnyMio

Bunny blocked the shots by raising her arm to  Sophia. She then flipped a bed and let that take the shots for her from Kayden. She then charged at Kayden with the table, throwing it at him. She turned to Sophia.
"Wrong move." she started to shoot at her with both guns, unloading two clips worth at her. She didn't care anymore. While that was happening, she grabbed Jayden, and reloaded, putting a gun to his head. She kept the gun to him, looking at the table.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia narrowed her eyes as she saw the woman block her shots, examining her rapidly- this time, with her cybernetics. Health... relatively okay. Strengths- many. Weaknesses- few. She also took note of where her cybernetics were located, jotting them down in her mind for reference. She'd have to try and aim away from them. However, she knew it wasn't a good idea to remain stuck in a hospital bed. So, while Bunny was throwing a table at Kayden, she was busy getting up- but as the woman turned towards her, she dropped all caution. Instead, she rolled right off the edge of the bed, landing on her hands and knees before she ducked under the bed- just in time to avoid the flurry of bullets from her guns. Once it stopped, she very carefully peeked out, eyes rapidly latching onto the redhead- and the individual she was holding.
Jayden.
Her heart plummeting, Sophia turned to glance at Kayden, then back at his brother, anxiety clear on her face. Jayden couldn't defend himself- and she was afraid that if she attacked from where she was, it would only hurt him. She didn't know what to do- and so yet again she found her gaze drifting towards Kayden. Surely... he would do something?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden's eyes widened as the table came hurtling his way, making him fall backwards, and hit his head. He lay there, stunned for a moment, but then heard the gunshots. He sat up in a hurry, and saw Sophia under the bed, and Jayden being held by Bunny...
He stood back up, and his eyes narrowed at the redhead. Kayden kicked the table aside, and continued to glare at Bunny. Normally, he'd be panicking...but Sophia's quick thinking and survival had sort of triggered something in him...a feeling that was shouting at him, 'You're ALIVE! Don't screw this up! Think! THINK!'

"You're really low, ya know that...?" Kayden said to Bunny in a firm, serious voice, as he saw Jayden flicker back into consciousness, his eyes opening up and darting around in confusion, only to feel the gun at the side of his head. Jayden's eyes moved back to look at his brother, and seemed...as expected, kind of terrified. But then again, he had a gun to his head, so it's obvious that he'd react like that. "You'd attack people in hospital beds? What kinda sick bastard does that...? I know that none of us would ever do somethin' like that. And you call us th' bad guys?" He paused--not raising his gun at Bunny. He didn't want to unnecessarily provoke her. "You've caused enough trouble for us already...just...drop Jayden...put him down...and walk away. After all...aren't the good guys s'pposed t' not kill when it's not necessary...? Just walk away from this...ya don't need t' keep goin' on this path here..."

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny listened. Normally, she would parley and everything would be okay. However, after hearing these bastards killed Duda, she had something else on her mind.
"Did you think twice about killing our people? No. Given the order, you would kill Vulture over and over again, all because some big boss told you to. Hell, sometimes, you did it on your own accord." she said, still holding the boy at gunpoint. "You've killed plenty of my comrades before...and now...the one time I fight back, you want me to stop? Do you remember where we are? This is No Man's Land, everyone is gonna die here!" her voice started to get louder, and more serious. "Tell me now...if you were in my position...you've seen YOUR comrades slaughtered over and over by these people, you've fought back to protect them, only to have them hurt again and again...you were the one having to watch people die around you, while you were too wounded to really DO ANYTHING?!" she pressed it tightly to Jayden's head. "AND NOW, AFTER ALL THAT, AFTER FIGHTING, YOU PUT A GUN TO ONE OF THEIR HEADS, AND I PLEA FOR YOU TO STOP, BUT YOU HAVE YOUR ORDERS TO KILL EVERYONE, WHAT THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO?! HUH!? I PLEADED FOR PEOPLE NOT TO KILL MY FRIENDS, BUT NO! FUCKING NO! THEY WOULD DIE ANYWAY! ALL OF THEM!" she put her finger on the trigger, about to pull it. "Shortstack over there proved it...he killed Duda...someone who didn't know better...for no good reason...you Family hated Vulture ever since the beginning. We just wanted to live in peace...you wanted to snuff us out...slaughter us all...or am I wrong...?" she stopped there, her glare shifting from Kayden to Sophia. For all she knew, the other girl in the bed could be a problem.

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden's brows furrowed in worry as he listened to Bunny speak--this wasn't going well. And it was all up to him--he was the only one that could stop her from pulling the trigger. And worse yet, he had to use words to do it. He sifted through his somewhat cracked mind for a moment, taking a deep breath, wanting to adjust his fedora--touching the hat made him feel a bit more confident--a bit more like his brother--but he knew that if he so much as moved, the redhead would shoot.
"We...We aren't all the same..." he spoke quietly, trying to keep his voice level and calm, even as he was suppressing his own panic while he stood there. "Th' reason that Masaru killed your friend...was because he had t' prove himself. Nobody would believe in 'im 'cause of how he looked...so they gave 'im an order...and he went through with it. If he was in th' position that you're in now...I...I'm pretty damn certain that he'd pull th' trigger. B-But--! If...If it was me...if ya were pleadin' for th' life of your twin...the person that you'd spent your entire life with...and your lover...th' two people that ya held dearest in th' whole world...I...I wouldn't shoot. And...And I'm not just sayin' that. They say that I've got a weak heart for a reason...both literally and metaphorically. I just want this whole damn thing t' end..." He paused, sighing, trying to figure out what to say. What could he say here...? He knew that he'd probably get in trouble for showing any mercy...whether it was just in him not attacking, or what he said...but it didn't matter. Right now, he had to focus on calming this woman down... "I...I like t' think...that there's still a good amount of humanity left in th' world...that people can still level with each other...you're--...you're a person, just like me. Just like Jayden, and Sophia...we're all people. Some of us might have cybernetics...some might not...some of us may be with Th' Family, and some may be with Vulture...but when ya boil it right down t' th' core, we're all just...people. And...people know when t' do th' right thing. I...I still have faith in th' people of this world...you're...not gonna prove my faith false...are you...?"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:50 pm

BunnyMio

"You're right..." Bunny said, looking at Kayden. She had a glare on him. "We aren't all the same...we're all different. However...that doesn't change anything. We're here, in No Man's Land, for a reason. We're all monsters, killers. Someone wise told me this..." she thought about Henry for a moment. "Now...allow me to debunk your theory...Why would the family kill people from Vulture? Vulture was not a big organization, it still isn't. We're a commune who want a peaceful lifestyle...and yet...hunted..." she paused. "Masaru killed Duda to prove himself? Was it to prove himself a killer or a loyal person? I don't believe so. Duda was innocent, she had done nothing wrong to anyone in No Man's Land, and she was a friend...that was it. Nothing more." Bunny let out a sigh. She looked a Kayden, this time, a bit more...soft...then before. "I had a twin too. Name was Harriet...and she was my best friend. But she had an incurable...a disease that would not be cured...and she died in pain. There was no mercy for her." she sighed. "He can't move...can he?" she said, feeling the bullet hole in Jayden's neck. "He's like Elliot...except no movement...would you have him live, and still be useless? Still be a corpse?" she asked. "You truly feel keeping your brother like this...is the right thing....how terrible of you...then I will be your mercy." it was done, she shot Jayden in the head. She dropped the body. "I wish I could say I had sympathy for you...as a member of the Family, no...as a fellow twin...you have my condolences." she aimed at Sophia and Kayden. "Let's continue now...I'm done..." she said, and started to fire at them.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden's mind cracked apart in tune with the gunshot that rang out through the air. He distinctively felt a bit of the blood splash onto his face. His eyes were wide, and he began to shake subtly. It was over--Jayden was dead. They had made so many promises to each other--so many promises that Kayden had botched up. He'd been so...so...stupid...
"Ah...heh..." It started as a mere puff of air, as his eyebrows curved upwards and his mouth spread into a broken...smile. "Heheheh...ahah...AHAHAHAHA--!" Tears spilled forth from Kayden's eyes as he turned his face to the ceiling, laughing until his sides hurt. "S-So! I was wrong, then! I WAS WRONG! HUMANITY ISN'T EVEN A THING ANYMORE! There's...there's no such thing as...hope...! ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS DESPAIR! Fine then...fine then! It's...It's kinda FUNNY isn't it?! Because...all this time...I was holdin' onto a blind hope...I THOUGHT I COULD SAVE EVERYONE! HAH! WHAT A JOKE!" Kayden raised both of his guns, that same grin still on his face as tears poured forth from his eyes, looking at Bunny with a face that only a truly broken man could make. "Alright! You WIN! YOU FUCKING WIN! Ya wanna do things th' hard way...? Alright...DESPAIR FOR ME!" He began to fire both guns at Bunny, emptying both clips towards her, even as he felt Bunny's own bullets ripping through his body. "You think that you have th' right t' be someone's MERCY?! I'LL BE YOUR FUCKIN' MERCY--!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia had been watching quietly and anxiously from her position beneath the bed, unsure of what to do or how to help. Surely Kayden would figure out how to fix things, right? He seemed to be doing really well, and hope grew in her heart as she continually glanced between the three-
Only to hear the sound of a gunshot from Bunny's gun.

"N-no... I... Jayden... You... You just-" For a good, solid moment, Sophia merely stared at the red-headed woman in shocked confusion, not truly willing to believe that had just happened. Even as the woman started shooting at her, all she did was scoot back far enough to be safe. But that didn't last for much longer.
Sophia slowly climbed to her feet on the other side of the bed, using it to help her to her feet. Atop the bed rested her backpack, and she reached out to grab it while Kayden was attacking, quickly reaching into the depths of her bag and pulling out various different weapons and shoving them into pockets and her waistband. Then, she began to approach Bunny, not even caring that she was making a target of herself.

"You... fucking bitch. You... you're going to fucking regret that!!! You said that he was like this Elliot person, was he...? You care for him, don't you? Too. Fucking. Bad. Like your 'mercy' showing today, I'm going to fucking hunt him down and I'm going to kill him... And you know what, I'm going to make you watch... every... single... second. I'm going to put a fucking BULLET through his BRAIN- while you're there helpless to save him. And then... well, no. I won't even be kind enough to kill you. I'll cripple you just the same and leave you to suffer... Knowing... that it was your fucking fault that he died!!!"
Even as she had been talking, she had lifted the pair of guns she'd fished from her bag, centering them both at Bunny and emptying their clips. And... she didn't even pause to see the damage. She just kept moving forward, discarding one of the guns and reloading the other before reaching for the knife she had at her waist.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:33 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny jumped and grappled to the ceiling, though her leg was in bad shape. She thankfully thought ahead, and was standing on the ceiling now, firing out of her fingers little darts. They were poisoned. She jammed a hand into her pocket and let one reload.
"This isn't a matter of humanity. This is a matter of revenge...REVENGE AGAINST ALL THE PAIN AND GRIEF YOU CAUSED ME AND MY COMRADES!" she let go of the ceiling, flinching since her leg was hurting. She took out her guns and unloaded bullets at them rapid fire donte style. She didn't stop, reloading took only a second, but the bullets didn't stop. She ran at them, stomping on a table nearby, and kicking it at them. A box of pizza flew into the air, and Bunny caught a piece, and ate it. "Convinient." she said, finishing and then reloading again.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:20 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia backed up as the small finger darts were fired towards her and Kayden, managing to avoid them- her cybernetics were on high alert, telling her as soon as a weapon was used where it was aimed and where to dodge. She was truly pissed off and ready to murder this... this abomination that dared kill Jayden!
"You stupid whore... I don't give a fuck what your reasoning is. I never did anything you you. Neither did Kayden- nor his brother you just SHOT. I NEVER DID A SINGLE THING TO YOU! This is no revenge... you act as if you're the only one hurt... Think again! You just killed my boyfriend. And why? As mercy? RIGHT. You're a bloodthirsty fucking piece of SHIT!" she yelled, not even flinching as the table went flying right through the gap between her and Kayden. Perhaps if they'd been closer together it might have hit them- but they weren't. The bullets were more difficult to avoid though- yet she mostly managed. A few grazed her limbs as she flung herself to the ground, hiding under one of the empty beds and waiting until the hail of bullets had stopped. Once it had, she shifted and fired towards Bunny from where she was, aiming for the bits of her that were flesh and not machine. The vulnerable parts.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 pm

The Walls // Paladin HQ (F2) - Page 2 Mariko90_zpsf2c9c7d3

Mariko Kumori
*Ms. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Nobody could reasonably sleep through this chaos. And so, despite her tiredness and needing-to-heal body, Mariko had woken up. Now, the sight of people shooting all over somewhat confused her at first, but once she realized that she wasn't really safe where she was... she realized she needed to get out of there. And so she was- somewhat slowly and cautiously, she worked her way to the door, slipping past Kayden and Sophia as she escaped to the other room where it was safer.
Only to run across Masaru on the ground, seeming very... very injured.

"いいえ!勝!ここで何が起こっているのかあなたに何が起こった?!、あなたは死んでいる私に教えないでください...目を覚ます!ありがとうござい大丈夫であることが...あなたがしなければならない!我々は、ちょうど婚約した。にてお願いします... " she cried, dropping to her knees and placing her hands on his shoulders, trying to detect signs of life. Surely he wasn't... she thought she spotted a rising and falling of his chest, but given her panic and the noises emerging from the battle behind her, she couldn't be certain.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"She's right, ya know...?!" Kayden shouted to Bunny, a vicious smile on his face as he grabbed the table that Bunny had sent flying at him before, setting it up to block the ammunition sprayed at him. Something was different about him now--his eyes were glinting with a certain kind of blood lust that had never been present before--and that blood lust was getting him far more into this battle than he'd been before. The table was fairly decimated by the time that the attacks stopped--but as soon as Bunny started eating that pizza, he struck, firing at her with both guns again--and when those two ran out, he just dropped them--and pulled a rifle out of the back of his shirt, where he'd always stowed the gun for Jayden to use--so much for that. He began firing the far more powerful rifle shots at her as well. "Revenge, huh?! REVENGE?! AHAHAHA! YOU'RE A JOKE! You self-righteous piece of SHIT! JUST GO DIE! NOBODY FUCKING NEEDS YOU! LET ME BE YOUR MERCY, LADY! I'LL BE ALL THE MERCY THAT YOU NEED!" He let another laugh tear its way out of his lungs, not even noticing the fresh tears that were pouring down his face. Kayden was gone--and whatever had taken his place was more of a monster than he'd ever been.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru stirred slightly as he heard Mariko's voice. He moved just slightly, his breathing still labored--he wanted to signal to her that he was still alive, but didn't want to exert himself too much. He reached a hand around until he found hers, gently laying his hand onto the top of her hand. It was really the most that he could do right now to let her know that he wasn't dead...

Masaru’s Theme
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 am

BunnyMio

Bunny smirked.
"You two are funny..." she took bullets left and right, her body was shaking. However, she was okay enough to fight through this. She looked at them, grinning. She started to fire on them again, taking out the shotgun and firing at them, just using all the tactics she learned. Bunny wasn't slowing down. She was still moving as fast as she started fighting. Moved fast toward the two, getting close, and shooting the shotgun at Sophia, and then kicked off the wall, and shot at Kayden. After that, she landed, putting the shot gun away, and started to shower them with bullets from her pistols, Donte level shooting speed.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Before the bullets even started flying, Kayden grabbed Sophia by the arm, literally throwing her underneath one of the beds to protect her from the rain of bullets that was now coming down upon them. He then dove or cover himself--though he did sustain a few bullet wounds in his legs--not like there weren't already enough down there, anyway.
"Ya think that I'd let you take ANOTHER person away from me?! NOT A FUCKIN' CHANCE!" Kayden popped up at the other side of the bed he was hiding under, firing at Bunny a few more times with the rifle, before the thing ran out of ammo. "Whoops! Looks like I'm all out! DAMN this thing SUCKS!" He gave a laugh before literally chucking the empty rifle across the room. Just...how far gone was this guy by this point? It really wasn't clear. He stood up from the bed again, reaching for the medical tray next to the bed and grabbing a handful of the various scalpels and syringes and things upon it, tossing them at Bunny one by one in quick succession. "And a ONE and a TWO and a THREEE-HEE-HEEEEE! C'mon, lady, show me what'cha got! SHOW ME!" He grinned manically, picking up the tool tray itself and just chucking it at Bunny too--along with the pillow from the bed, for good measure--before diving back down under another bed to take cover. His mental stability at this point...was looking pretty...no. Just no.

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 pm

BunnyMio

"Scream all you want...your words mean nothing to me." she said to Sophia, and then turned to the real threat. Kayden. She took cover in a corner, and then dove to the side, shooting the shotgun at him. She ran toward Kayden's Rifle and grabbed that, sprinting toward Sophia and hopefully smacking her with both of the guns. They were both empty after all, so for now, they were clubs. She put both on her back and saw some incoming scalpals. One sliced across her face, which hurt, but in that moment, it felt like nothing. She ran toward the table, blocking the others with her metal arms, and once she got to the bed, she lifted her metal leg and axe kicked the bed into a crunched heap of metal. She looked at Sophia, taking a knife in her hand, and launching it at the girl's chest.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia yelped as she was tossed under a bed, the sudden motion and hard drop only aggravating her wounds more. That was the least of her worries though; Kayden was under fire, and he had wasted valuable time making sure she was safe. Meaning that he sustained some damage... the sight of his blood on the ground only angered her more, yet she restrained herself- one person recklessly trying to murder the bitch was bad enough. Two would practically be a suicide pact. And though it had seemed like the woman was going to focus on attacking Kayden, she soon returned, sending Sophia sliding across the floor as she kicked herself away from the woman, putting a bed between her and the empty guns she was swinging around. Once Bunny was preoccupied by the scalpels, she took the chance to get up, reaching for her bag again to get a new clip- only to see a knife hurling towards her chest. She yelped and scrambled to the side, hissing in pain as the knife put a shallow cut across her arm- not too bad, but certainly not something she wanted to let bleed. "Bitch..." Reaching into her bag, she pulled a out a fresh clip and reloaded her gun, before firing the entire thing at Bunny- then reloading again, though grimacing at just how much ammo she was going through. Might need to be careful with that...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

After Bunny axe-kicked the bed that he was under, he seemed to have been knocked out--but as soon as Sophia was done firing--
"PEEK-A-BOO!" the young man practically cackled as he suddenly sprung back up at the other side of the bed, His jacket was discarded, and out of it had come two new handguns. If there was one thing that the Nightshade Brothers had always been skilled in, it was coming prepared--both he and his brother were covered in weapons practically from head to toe. But--for some reason--he didn't just shoot at her. He kind of hopped over the bed and just--went to punch her in the face--with the gun--before attempting to kick her legs out from under her, followed by an actual volley of bullets from the two guns as he backed up from her, his swift footwork making it look almost like he was dancing, continuing to fire bullets as he backed up. "C'mon, lady! Swiss cheese is a GREAT look for ya, I swear!"

Kayden's Theme – Tank!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 am

BunnyMio

Bunny was greeted to a punch in the face. This disoriented her enough to be swept off her feet, but she knew better. In this, there was a cracking sound of Bunny's human leg breaking, but this couldn't stop her. She'd rather die then lose to these freaks. She put her hands on the ground, doing a handstand, and twisted her messed up legs around Kayden's waist, redirecting the shots in a different position. She then pushed off her legs and let go of him and headbutted the man. She landed on her feet and started to shoot at him immediately afterward.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next