Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Recreation Center

+2
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Recreation Center

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:40 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Sami-1

Sami went over to Marcus, picking him up by the collar, and slamming him against a wall.
"DONT. YOU. EVER. Say those despicable nicknames one more time and I will end you. PERSONALLY!" she glared at him. "So...what's my name? SAY MY REAL NAME AND EVERY NAME IN THIS ROOM! NOT THOSE NICKNAMES!" she yelled at him. "Or else, I'LL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 WElmj

Marcus looked over at the cast wondering how badly it was broken when he felt himself get pushed aside by the twins. Huh? Why are they pushing me to look at cat ear hoodie girl? He was confused why they all couldn't when all of a sudden, he felt himself picked up on his collar. Hm? He looked over to see Sami threatening him. He kept smiling throughout. "Hmmmmmmm your name....the problem is, I don't remember anybody's name. So I think of what I see on them and thats how I remember them. So your name, I would have to say that its Nice Suit Lady!"

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Sophia5_zpsb0d66fba

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia blinked as Marcus walked over, giving him a curious, but timid smile. And then he pointed towards the twins, and her expression morphed from confusion to worry. They’d needed saving? Oh no! Her attention was shifted back to Marcus as she heard what he called her, however, a small frown appearing on her lips. But before she could say anything herself, the twins walked over, and she giggled quietly as they defended her and began worrying over her. “I’ll heal just fine,” she replied quietly, shrugging slightly. She was actually pretty amused by their worry and care, allowing them to take care of her and make sure she was comfortable. And then Sami happened and she stared in shock, shrinking back in her bed in fear. Honestly, that woman scared her half to death. “I just want to get out of here once they finish treating everything…” she murmured.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Masaru20_zps3a4efea8

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
-------------------------------------
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

"You mean your injuries? Of course, I'll take a look, Mariko..." He paused as he heard the ruckus over at the other side of the infirmary, and watched, listening to the conversation that went on, all up until the point that Marcus still refused to say everyone's names.
"God knows how that guy even got into this organization..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru and Mariko's Theme - I'll Face Myself (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 JaydenandKayden25_zpsa1f8baaf

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
“A fight that big, huh? Sounds like a party! Count us in!”

"Don't worry, Sophia, you're gonna be right as rain soon enough," Kayden reassured her.
"Yeah, the docs here are really top notch! They'll getcha fixed up in no time," Jayden agreed with his brother, nodding. Neither of them seemed very bothered by the rampant Marcus-abuse going on nearby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme – Too Good Too Bad
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Well then. I'm going to teach you." she smirked. "My name is SAMI!" she punched him in the gut. "The twins are KAYDEN AND JAYDEN!" two punches. "Then...MASARU AND MARIKO!" two more punches to the gut. Each punch worse then the next. "SOPHIA is the injured girl's name!" another punch to the gut. "And finally BORIS is the injured man!" with one final punch. She dropped him on the ground, and stomped on his chest. "ONLY use those names...NEVER the nicknames. If you say them, I'll shoot you...ten times...in the face!" she said, and stomped again. "Idiot." she walked away from him and went back toward Sophia. "You'll be okay." she said.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

As entertaining as it was seeing Sami beat the crap out of Marcus, the twins were suddenly distracted by both of their phones vibrating in their pockets. They checked their phones at the same time, reading over the identical texts that they had received. New orders.
"We'll be back in a bit," Jayden said to Sophia quietly before he and Kayden took their leave of the rec center.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia nodded quietly with a smile, trusting the doctors to make sure she was treated properly- and trusting the twins to make sure she wasn't bored while she was waiting for permission to leave. Luckily she'd gotten some pain medicine, so her arm wasn't hurting as badly as it would have been otherwise. Of course, she wasn't as oblivious to the beating Marcus got- but it only served to make her even more terrified of Sami. "Y-yes miss!" And then the twins left, leaving her there with Sami who terrified her and Marcus who- well... she wasn't sure what she thought of him yet. "B-bye!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko smiled in relief, glad that Masaru had agreed to help. Although he wasn't technically a nurse, she knew he was skilled enough with first aid- after all, they had patched each other up after fights plenty of times. And if she was honest, she didn't want to show her injury to the nurses- it would require her showing much more skin than she wanted, with all those other guys in the room. Standing up, she glanced around before tugging Masaru after her, leading the way to the bathroom before closing and locking the door behind her. "I... They don't need to see..." she mumbled, a blush blooming on her cheeks as she took a deep breath. Shrugging off her jacket, she hung it on a hook on the back of the door before slowly rolling up her shirt, tugging the fabric up to just below the edge of her bra. Along her normally pale skin there was a scattering of dark bruises and a painful looking burn, stretching from her ribs to just above her hips on the one side. "... Ouch..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus felt the punches going into his gut. Yeah they hurt, but not that badly. He was used to more pain from his parents. He heard Sami yell all of the names before getting dropped and stomped on the chest. He looked up trying to remember the names. So the girl that just beat her up was.....crap! He already forgot the names! He then remembered that he didn't actually had any friends. He thought they were since he was the sport star, but they always ignored him at school or outside of it. They only talked to him when he was busy playing as the star. They all just wanted to be in his game. He took out a chocolate bar and started munching loud on it, tears coming out of his eyes. "WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE ME!!!" He cried inbetween sniffles as he kept on munching. He finished it and took out another chocolate bar, munching on that one as well while tears and sniffling could be heard.

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus
"With Mariko at my side, I can do anythi--h-hey! What's with the staring at us?! Qu-Quit that!"

Now, seeing as how these two were in a totally different room, they didn't overhear Marcus's crying--nor would they really have wanted to.
Masaru followed Mariko, then observed all of her injuries once she had shown them. And his cheeks were especially rosy.
Totally not blushing! Totally! Just...extremely naturally rosy! He tried to remind himself that tough guys like him didn't blush--he just had super rosy cheeks, that's all!
He slipped off his eyepatch momentarily to get a better view of the injuries--figuring he'd put it back on right after. He got a good look at the injuries, then began administering first-aid using the first-aid kit that he'd brought with them.

"You're going to need to let the nurses look at it eventually...but...I hope that I can at least ease your pain for now..." He worked hard on patching Mariko up, and once he was finally done, he surveyed his work and nodded. "That should be good for now."
He paused, then, blushing like crazy, stood on his tip-toes and gave Mariko a kiss on the cheek, while successfully being the biggest tsun-tsun about it ever. "F-Feel better, okay...?"

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Masaru105_zpsb8f3ca15

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:13 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Cause you are a disrespectful little whelp!" Sami said bluntly, "You've yet to earn my respect! Once you do, then you will have friends." she said. Who needed friends anyway? They just got in the way.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*
"You'd better not underestimate us... You'll be regretting it with your last breath."

Mariko was quiet as Masaru looked over her side, somewhat comforted by the fact that she wasn't the only one blushing. He could never fool her with his 'rosy cheeks' excuse- she knew he blushed just as much as her, and often times more. Though his fingers were gentle as he applied the bandages, she still bit her tongue to keep from hissing in pain, waiting until he had finished to slowly slide her shirt back down into place. "Thank you, Masaru..." she mumbled quietly, knowing he was right. Maybe later when there were less people gathered in the infirmary, she could have a nurse look her over. Until then though, she trusted Masaru's work to help- after all, it had already lessened the pain a fair amount.
When he kissed her cheek, she was actually rather surprised- and the blush that had still been on her cheeks only grew darker as if to prove this. She smiled after though, nodding slightly.
"With you looking out for me, I'm sure I'll be better in no time," she murmured, placing a hand over the fresh bandages on her side before she reached out and took his hand, thinking quietly. "What about you? Do you have any injuries?" she asked worriedly, looking over him. She had been distracted before, but now that she thought about it, he'd fought Emilia without her for a while which meant he could have gotten hurt too and she simply hadn't seen it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:35 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"Oh, I'm fine for now," Masaru gave Mariko a reassuring smile. "It doesn't hurt all that much--I'll just have the nurses look at me later. Don't worry." He squeezed Mariko's hand gently, trying his best to tell her that he'd be alright.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:39 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

"If you say so..." She smiled at him, trusting that he was telling the truth before walking to the door and unlocking it- though she paused with her hand on the knob, glancing back. "Do we want to stay here... or go somewhere else?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:40 am

Marcus Clouth
The Fireball

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 D2_Adell_4_Bust

Marcus kept on eating his chocolate bar, ignoring Sami. The memories kept coming back to him of how lonely he was. When he finally arrived here, he thought he would finally make friends. But no, everyone hated him. He threw the wrapper on the ground as he took out another one to eat. This was already his 11th one! Just how many chocolate bars does he have!?

"Fire! Fire! Fire!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:48 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"That's up to you," Masaru gave his girlfriend a gentle smile. "Is there anywhere in particular that you want to go?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

Eventually, later, the twins returned to the rec center. They had dropped Henry Ghast's corpse off at a lab on the way there, along with Mr. Ghoul's mask, as they had been instructed. So now, they returned to the infirmary, going back to the side of Sophia's bed, and observing the current situation with a certain degree of confusion. They hadn't been gone that long--just what had happened?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:09 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

"I lost them for a little bit...damn it." Bunny thought, reaching them head into the rec center. She wasn't even sure how she managed to get this far into Highend...no idea how. Bunny got on the roof, and looked wound for a way in. Eventually, she found a chimney. She tied a cloth around her mouth and jumped in. She climbed down, and headed for a vent, crawling around in it. After a good while in the vents, she spied the twins from the vents, and stayed quiet. Some of them seemed to be hurt. Were they in a battle recently. Bunny smiled. This meant Vulture was going to be okay. She could careless about Worm though. They could suck a dick.
She made her way to a grate in the wall, where there was air conditioning, coming out, and managed to get through. She continued to listen in to the conversations hiding behind some equipment and a bed.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am

Mariko Kumori
*The Bloody Lotus*

"Hm... well... sticking around here really doesn't sound appealing... perhaps somewhere to relax? Home even? I wouldn't mind either..." she murmured as she lead the way out of the bathroom. They'd been in there long enough- didn't need anyone getting any funny ideas.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

"Oh, you're back!" Sophia smiled as the twins walked back in, having been doing her best to ignore Marcus and his whimpering. She was too afraid any signs of kindness would be scorned by Sami or someone else still there. "Jayden, do you ever take off your hat?" she asked suddenly, seeming curious as she looked at the object in question.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:20 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Fog suddenly filled the entire building "Guess who's back after his like 20th death~?" his voice echoed through the building, his footsteps heard. Mr Ghoul walked into the room, scratching the back of his head "I swear... I am not a very happy zombie..." the man said in a grumble "I mean yeah... try and kill me all you want... I don't care. but the second you lay a hand on Henry you're a dead woman..." the man tightened his fists. Henry was his brother, no, more like a father to Ghoul, he was his protector "I swear I'll kill her... and not just because she's my first failed kill..." the man muttered, he was looking quite serious and determined. The man suddenly started walking, walking straight through the twins like a ghost, the current Ghoul was an illusion. Suddenly, a presence loomed over Sami, someone was behind her. But before she could even turned, hands emerged from the mist "RAAAAH!" the man suddenly grabbed her breasts "Honk honk~!" he was behind Sami, a big smile on his face "I win...~!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:30 am

Masaru Hattori
The Bloody Lotus

"That's true...why don't we just head home?" Masaru smiled at Mariko, then took her hand, and the two of them exited the rec center, heading back to their apartment for a relaxing night alone of cuddles. And more cuddles. What, you thought that they had gone all the way yet? PFFFFFT. Nope. Cuddles all the way, man. Cuddlllles.

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Huh--uh--not usually, but yeah, sometimes," Jayden nodded to Sophia, a bit confused by her question. "It's kinda the only way that anyone who isn't you can tell us apart."
They didn't even seem to care as the illusion Ghoul phased through them--they were too used to the guy by now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:38 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami sighed.
"Yes Ghoul...those are boobs. I don't have them because my body didn't grow normally. Now will you stop groping my near bare chest?" she asked, politely. They were of the same rank, she had to respect him...sadly. Or else, she would punch him...hard.

Meanwhile, Bunny was going what the fuck?
"Do people not want to stay DEAD?!" she asked herself, hearing his voice and sort of seeing him with the screen. "And how did he get the fog back?! I took his arms and legs!" she sighed, now a little nervous. She hoped she could get out okay. She moved into a different position, getting a bit closer, hiding in the fog. Though hearing she was his first failed kill made her smile. Yeah, that's what you get...dick.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:47 am

Highend // Recreation Center - Page 2 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ghoul's smile only grew as Sami sighed "Awe~! I've felt worse! These are decently sized!" he spoke back to Sami as he let go, taking out a fake cigar that even let out some smoke and pretending to smoke. Mr Ghoul didn't actually smoke, but he looked cool when he tried to do it so he had Henry buy something to fix that. Ghoul walked around Sami before he was in front of her "Hey babycakes! How about we go out for a- Oh hold on!" Ghoul suddenly taken out some cue cards for hitting on women, and was trying to remember what pick up line he was going to say "Hold on... I know this one I swear!" he said as he continued to look through the cards. Of course he didn't even notice that Bunny was there, though chance are if he knew she was there he would be acting VERY differently.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia giggled at the mention of telling the two apart- thanks to her cybernetics, she didn't have any trouble with which twin was which. She wasn't as used to Ghoul as the others however, and blinked at his strange actions. She was more surprised that Sami took it so calmly, though she was kind of glad she didn't go all scary and threatening again. Looking for a distraction, she slowly sat up in her bed before reaching out with her okay arm- and snatching Jayden's hat, grinning just a little as she plopped it on her own head. "How do I look?~"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers

"Heh--it suits ya," Jayden grinned, gently patting the hat down onto Sophia's head.
"If Jayden didn't need it, we'd say you could keep it," Kayden added, nodding.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:55 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

"Do you mean a drink. I'd love to. Get me a water." she said, before looking at Sophia. "Men, am I right?" she shrugged.

This was bullshit. How was Ghoul alive? She KNEW she should have taken they chip out! Spared Henry being controlled more. She didn't dare move. This was getting worse and worse. She could really use Elliot right about now, with his cool mortorcycle and bombs and hair and...ohh...she made herself sad. She missed Elliot a lot...but now wasn't the time.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next