Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Conqueror Town

+7
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Empty Re: Inner City // Conqueror Town

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun was confused at what Robin was doing. He watched as Robin took a lick of his ice cream before...biting it!? Jun was really confused now why she did that and then noticed that somehow she was getting closer to him, really close! Jun tried to step back when he felt Robin's lips pressed onto his. His eyes were wide in shock as the ice cream went inside his mouth, feeling a bit of tongue as well. His face went red and his eyes still in surprised as he managed to swallow the bit of ice cream. He looked over at Robin to see her licking her ice cream innocently and wrote on his notepad. "T-That...that was my first kiss! >///>" Jun didn't really noticed the taste of the ice cream as he more focused on being kissed. He looked at his now bitten substance and went closer before managing a tiny lick. His eyes went wide, like a kitten tasting milk for the first time or a doggy having their first bone. Jun stared at his ice cream before licking it more and more. He was starting to like it! In fact, he even tried what Robin did before and bit it! That part wasn't wise for Jun. He felt his head wracking in cold pain as he used his hands to start grabbing his head, dropping the ice cream to the ground. He stayed like that for a few more seconds as the pain subsided. He looked over to see his ice cream now melted and all over the ground, as a bit of tears started coming out. Here was something that was really good, but he didn't get to finish it.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:56 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 RobinF4_zpsbf5b952c

Robin Callahan
*The Enigma of Black Dragon*
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

Robin continued to lick at her ice cream, giggling in amusement as Jun blushed and fidgeted. But she fell silent as she read his message, blinking in surprise. "... Was it really? ... Oops. I guess I'll have to make it up to you, huh?" Smiling mischievously, she watched and waited as he experimented with his ice cream- until he dropped it. Then she burst out laughing, unable to help it after his reaction to the cold. It was some amount of time before she managed to calm back down, but when she did, she lifted a hand to wipe her eyes and fan her face, still grinning in amusement. "You silly thing, you're supposed to be more careful..." Pouting at him, she thought for a moment, trying to think of a way to make it up to him. Before... Aha! Grinning once more, she carefully threw her arms around his neck and kissed him again- with a lot more zest this time. It was still pretty short though, so before long she'd pulled away again. She kept one arm around his neck, but proceeded to move the other hand in front of her, licking her ice cream slowly- before suddenly slipping her hand forward and poking various places such as his nose, and a couple places on his neck. Once she seemed satisfied with where she had poked, she pressed the remainder of the treat into his hand and started by kissing his nose, then the spots on his neck she had poked. One at a time, gently and tenderly, lingering at a few of the places to lightly lick the skin and make sure she'd gotten it clean. Once she had gone over every single spot, she pulled away slightly, looking up towards him innocently- before leaning over to his hand and taking a lick of the ice cream, and then another bite, and before he could react she leaned forward and kissed him for a third time on the lips, letting the bite of ice cream melt just a little before she pressed it past his lips- though having to work a bit more to get it all slid over. Once it was all in his mouth, she pulled away completely, her hands clasped behind her back as she beamed towards him, a happy and totally innocent grin stretching across her face.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 KatEdit_zps308229f9

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

The Silence of the Black Dragon

Kat's Theme: Take it off

Kat looked at Vincent. She rose an eyebrow.
"An assignment? What kind of assignment? Worm is gone, and the Family is in shambles? Unless..." she thought for a second. "Are...we attacking Vulture?" she hadn't been at the Vulture base in...ages...wonder if they even remembered her. Most likely not, they were all very mean and ignored her. Even Bunny returned, she was quickly replaced after working so hard.
And Jo...she hated that woman. She hated Ryder and Elliot too, but Jo the most. She was no leader...she was a mistake...one that needed correcting.

I'll show you what I got! Let's rock!
Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Divider_guitar
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:17 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Vincent10_zps0ce5c72e

Vincent Kerrigan
The Blade of the Black Dragon
-------------------------------------
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent waited until Figaro and Kat were both listening, then began to explain,
"Yes, we're attacking Carrion Land. The three of us should be plenty to take out what little there is left of Vulture Team...and Katherine, you should be able to help us out a good deal, due to your prior knowledge of the base...so we'd very much appreciate your help. Besides that, our main goals are to eliminate their leader, Jo, and recover Jade's daughter, Dorthy..." He left out the part about Figaro needing to be dead by the end, of course. He'd just let Kat know about that later--in private.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent's Theme - Silent Cruise
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:31 am

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

"Consider it done. I don't care if they used to be people I worked with...I'll slaughter them for the greater good." she said, getting visably tense. She hated Vulture...HATED them for ignoring and making her feel bad in general. They would pay for that...dearly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:32 am

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Sample-1b73c4ce6ab52d4f27c10b1db8624cc7_zps57b4ceee

Jun continued to stare at his melted ice cream in despair when he felt his neck being touched. He looked up to see what was going on when Robin kissed him again. His face went into a beet red again and stared at Robin after she was done with the kiss. He then felt the ice cream touching his nose and neck and twitched a bit from the cold. He felt the ice cream placed on his hand and was confused on what Robin was going to do next. When Robin came to kiss his nose, Jun closed his eyes as he felt her lips coming into contact on his nose as he shivered. His eyes was shut fully shut when he felt her mouth contacting his neck as he shivered even more from her kisses and licks. Jun stayed shut for a bit thinking it was all over and as soon as he opened his eyes, Robin kissed him again with ice cream this time. He stood there frozen with his face fully dark red now. He touched his lips, feeling a bit of the sticky ice cream all over it. He looked to see only a bite was left on the ice cream and then back to Robin who went back to the innocent act. His mind was all hazy and in confusion now of what to do next. He kept looking back at the two before he decided what to do next, not caring of the consequences. He took the last bite on the ice cream and kept it in his mouth as he pulled Robin to him and placed his lips onto hers, slipping the ice cream into her mouth. He figured if she was going to have fun, why not him as well. He kept his lips on hers for a bit more before pulling away and looking at the side, his face however still the same dark red as it was before.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:50 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Figaro3_zps9f77cfcf

Figaro Luttan
The Tongue of the Black Dragon
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Figaro raised an eyebrow to Vincent as he was tapped on the shoulder "Hm...?" he followed after Vincent as he got Kat, then explained the mission. Figaro raised his chin, a thin smile on his face "Nyoho~ This will be most interesting~!" he sung, Vulture Team would be refreshing after dealing with The Family and Conqueror Worm. Of course, he was fine with this because Pugsy and Ivy were gone, he wished no harm on his nephew, or his little greenette friend. As long as they were out of trouble he was happy "When shall we depart Mr Shades?"

Hal stayed by The Mistress' "Of course madam, I'm sure everyone will have fun." he replied to her in his usual dignified tone. Hal was starting to sound like a butler to everyone at this point. And there was probably more truth to that then it seemed. Hal waited for her to depart, she would leave first and he would followed. He hadn't been to Chinatown in some time, the only time he had even left the walls was to accompany The Mistress to The Family's little get together.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Figaro Theme- Windmill Hut
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Vincent Kerrigan
"Hah...you may believe that you know the ways of the world...what's happening all around you...but in reality, you're even blinder than I am..."

Vincent nodded to Kat, about to reply to her, when Figaro spoke. He listened to what the top-hat-ed man said, and sighed as he heard the nickname he was called.
"Don't call me Mr. Shades...really..."
He was looking forward to killing Figaro already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

The Mistress giggled.
"Oh yes yes." she smiled. "I would love to return. I think it's time yeah?" she asked Hal.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:44 am

Robin Callahan
-----
"Oh, hello there! It's nice to meet you... You aren't my next target, are you? Oh dear!"
-----

Robin chuckled in amusement at how Jun reacted, a happy and easy smile on her face as she awaited his final response. What would he do, after she did all that she had? She knew the blush would happen, and though that was entertaining, she had hoped for something more- and then the kiss happened, which shocked her. That was the last thing she was expecting, and a faint pink blush rose on her own cheeks after words as she lifted a hand to cover her mouth. Swallowing roughly, the last cool bite of ice cream slid down her throat, and then she moved her hand away and inhaled slowly, fanning her face- before soon grinning again, trying to play it off as nothing. "My my, someone got brave," she teased lightly, crossing her arms. Though there was still a faint pink blush on her cheeks, she grinned tauntingly, then glanced at the Mistress. What were they supposed to do...? Just stay out of the way?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:29 am

Figaro Luttan

Figaro smiled to Vincent when he told him not to say that "Awe.... sourpuss... how about slim-shady!? That sounds awesome! Yeah... I like that one!" gave Vincent a big thumbs up. The man did a jog in place for a few moments before abruptly clapping them smiling to the two "Alright I'm ready to go! So it's just gonna be the three of us!? Two men and one lady... meh, I don't like dem odds! For shame Vincent! For shame!" and he said it all with a big goofy smile on his face.

Hal in the meantime, was don't no such smiling "Alright everyone! We are going to Chinatown! The Mistress wishes to use her pool and she gets cranky when she has to wait!" he called out to everyone as he took out keys from his pocket, car keys. He pressed down on a button only to hear a 'beap!' which caused Hal to start walking through the crowd of paladin soldiers "Dismissed!" he told them, they immediately saluted and started to leave the scene. Hal stood by the car, opening it's doors for The Mistress "Then let us leave Madam?"

"Introducing-! The stupendous, the marvelous, the GRRRRREAT- CARNIVAL OF CRIME!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat nodded.
"Figaro...I don't think you should call him that either." Kat said. "I mean, you can call me whatever you want, stupid bitch if you must, but I don't think it's wise to call him names." she said, but admittedly, she giggled at "Silm Shadey"

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Mistress1_zpsb4176327
The Mistress

"Such a gentleman...you know I love gentleman." she went over to the car and Hal. "So...I was wondering that maybe..." she started to whisper something in his ear. Something very...sensual.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:17 pm

Jun Satoshi
The Void

Jun kept staring at the side after that kiss, not wanting to see how Robin would react towards that motion. He thought that maybe there was a slight chance that she would get a bit mad at him. He then heard Robin telling him that he was quite brave. Oh she was just baiting him to do it again. Jun stood there thinking what to do when he realized, it must be some sort of trap. If he does kiss her again, then it'll show that he is brave but if he doesn't, then it'll show to her that he must be a coward! Jun had a predicament on his hands. Just what was he going to do. He looked at Robin again, not noticing the color of her cheeks, as he moved closer to her. Jun looked around for a little bit not knowing what to do until he finally placed his hand gently on her shoulder. He didn't want to have his other bloody hand to run part of her dress as he leaned in for a kiss. Jun tried that if it does show he is brave, then he must do it right. He held the kiss a bit longer before pulling back and going for another kiss, this time trying to do a make out this time. After doing his best of what a make out was, he wrote in his notepad. "Guess I am brave after all!" In his mind, he thought that he won over that trap moment. Jun's face was still the same, dark red as he heard the Mistress and Hal. He didn't want to bother those two as they always seem to be together. "Huh, guess were going back to Chinatown. So I guess that means we'll be going now." Jun asked Robin, not really knowing any other of his allies, except Meili. Jun then realized that Meili hasn't come back. Was she...? Nah. Jun knew that she would be fine as he waited to see how Robin would respond.

"..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Hal10

Dr. Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes

Hal smiled as he heard Mistress commentate on gentlemen "Of course madam..." he replied to her, starting to drive the car calmly "We will arrive there soon..." he told her happily. And then she whispered to him, it was quiet and soothing, barely a whisper. But once Hal heart it, his eyes widened, and the car started going faster "Alright we're going now!" he said rather loudly as the car zoomed off towards Chinatown.
(EXIT)

"We meet again. I know what you're thinking... matter a fact, I know what you're about to say, and what you're going to do... Everything about you."
Innsmouth Theme - Psycho Soldier

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:37 pm

Vincent Kerrigan

Vincent just stopped for a moment when he heard the new name, and gave Figaro a look. A really irritated look. Then, he turned, beginning to slowly walk away, tapping his cane lightly on the ground in front of him as he went.
"We've been dismissed. We should go prepare--I won't accept any of us being defeated by any of those Vulture fools due to lack of proper preparation..." He paused for a moment, not turning around as he spoke to the two of them again. "I wouldn't drop your guards...but I wouldn't worry too much. ...Vulture...they believe that they can live out a peaceful life...hah. They've yet to realize that there is no peace left in this godforsaken world..." And with that, Vincent continued to walk, leaving the area, expecting Kat and Figaro to follow him in order to make preparations for the attack.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Katherine McLowen
"Kat"

Kat followed Vincent. Yay...revenge time. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Figaro Luttan

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:56 am

Robin Callahan
-----
-----

Robin awaited Jun's reaction to what she had said, watching as he at first seemed lost in thought- and then he moved closer. Tilting her head to the side, she stared up at him innocently... but this time, she was prepared when he leaned forward and kissed her, so instead of blushing she kissed back, moving her arms up around his neck happily. Kissing was all fine and dandy; it didn't matter what gender she was for kissing to happen. Relaxing and beginning to pull away once Jun broke off the first kiss, she was surprised as he suddenly kissed her again- and made it a little more adventurous than she had ever expected of him. She didn't seem bothered though, and after a moment she was pushing things past what Jun would have known what to do- though her arms stayed securely around his neck. Once he pulled away, she lifted a hand to cover the coy grin on her face. Though her cheeks were tinged pink, she nodded in agreement to what he wrote and kissed his nose before releasing him and straightening her dress. "Very brave... Though, you could use a bit of work," she teased, reaching out and brushing her fingers over his lips before looping her arm through his once more, leading him away from the deserted Conqueror Town and towards the distant Chinatown. This would be quite a walk...

*Exit Robin and Jun*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:18 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Awildjjoooo_zps0b5e26f0

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

"JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDEE!!!"
Jo stood outside the walls of Conqueror Town, only accompanied by Chelsea and Gabriel. She pursed her lips; a bit puzzled as after all this time - which was really probably not even a minute yet - there wasn`t a single response from anyone inside. Of course - she tried to make it a habit not to be in Conqueror Town often, considering she was kind of the leader of it`s main opposing faction and all -- but, if there was ever a time she needed too in that one bit of time after the Inquisitor incident, she`d usually send a letter over first. A little something to tell Jade or Mocha or whoever read it about her intentions. But... midst all the chaos with her leaving Carrion Land, she didn`t really have the chance. There was also the fact that all her messengers were dead. Bummer.

"Whelp..." She uttered, glancing over at Chelsea and Gabriel and letting a small shrug roll off her shoulders. "Guess we`ll just... sneak in the gap, or something. I don`t know why he never bothered having this place completely walled off. I don`t do that half-assed shit..." She made a bit of a face before scampering off along the edged of the walls, skidding to a halt as she reached that one part that wasn`t protected. Okay good.
She held her revolver ready in two hands -- confident she could handle anything that came her way.
And... protect Chelsea and Gabriel. To be honest, she had expected that Bunny and Emilia would be her company instead -- but, hey. Beggars couldn`t be choosers. She just wanted to save Ryder anyway - it wasn`t like they were taking on anything major, it was just Kraven. Nothing she hadn`t beaten before. Of course, any other Worm officers getting in her way would be a bit of a problem... but what could Jade possibly want with Ryder? So, Jo begun to slowly wad her way into Conqueror Town, her eye frantically searching for.. something. Anything. An Ostrich to indicate Kraven`s location, Jade to do that thing he did where he kinda slooowly crept out from some shadows - but instead what she saw was.. a blimp.

Jo was frozen in place. So, that was what Bunny and Emilia meant by blimps. There were, like, three of them. She didn`t know how he managed to smuggle those, and she didn`t want to know. It wasn`t her job anymore. She had covered her ears, unable to handle the sound of Kraven`s booming voice among the many other things she was currently hearing. Her poor temples just begged the outside world to cut it out, but it didn`t comply.
She allowed her hands to slowly lower back to her sides as she stared at the spectacle, taking in Kraven`s words slowly.
So.. he wasn`t in Conqueror Town--? Did Jade know? That kind of looked like... China Town, didn`t it? What was he doing there? Nothing much really went on over there... "... Ah -- well..." There was no sign of Ryder anywhere there either... did Kraven even had him? If not him, then who--?
"... This place is sorta a ghost town..."  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:59 am

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Chelsea42_zpsaa06b0ed

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

The entire way over to Conqueror Town, Chelsea had been thinking about the situation--and Jo was so right. They really DID just need to go in and beat things up! Especially Kraven! Kraven needed the stuffing beaten out of him! She didn't know how she'd do it, but Chelsea was definitely going to get back at Kraven! She would love nothing more than to just see Kraven's blood splattered across the ground like poor Catherine's, his body battered and bruised like Ryder's probably was...oh, but those images weren't very ladylike at all. Better not share those wishes. She'd just focus on helping Gabriel and Jo find Kraven. Except...nobody was here. She frowned as she looked around the city, seeing that nobody was there, apparently.
"Do you think anyone is here...? Or are they just hiding...?" Chelsea asked quietly, looking around warily, just in case the Worms actually were there, waiting in hiding to ambush them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Gabriel8_zps3d436566

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel had covered his ears as Jo screeched for Jade, slowly lowering his hands back to his sides afterwards. He had felt bad about leaving Bravery handcuffed behind like he had- but none the less, he knew that he'd be safer there than anywhere else. This place... looked eerily deserted, if he was honest. His nose wrinkled as he listened for any sort of response to Jo, his hands reaching to his waistband and pulling out a handgun. Simple, but after the training he had done with it, effective enough. He was mostly quiet as he followed his leader, muscles tensed for some sort of sudden attack. But as Jo was distracted by the blimps, so was he, though he only looked for a moment before returning his attention to their surroundings. One could never be too careful... "... It doesn't look like anyone is here, but..." He shrugged some, keeping his gun out and aimed- for the moment- at the ground. It was so strange, how quiet it was...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 <a href=Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Tear4" />

CLIP-CLOP CLIP-CLOP
The Silence was broken. Out came the shoes of a horse and out came Emilia, ready, but not armed for some reason. "Jo! Gabriel, and Chelsea!" Emilia said as her horse slowed down when she found them. "Bunny came back... And... We have bad news... And from what I can see... Bunny assumption was right... Conquer Worm Town is deserted... And... Kraven seems to be in control... From what the blimps say. Where is Jade?" Emilia asked as she didn't get off the horse. Remarkable on how it survived.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo continued to wad through Conqueror Town - probably not as cautiously as she should have, considering she didn`t know if any of Worm`s officers could just jump them on any corner. But, nothing so far...?
She peered over her shoulder at Chelsea at her suggestion, her expression thoughtful, as if she were actually considering the possibility.
"Maybe they are...?
JAAAAAADE! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE! I`M NOT ARMED OR ANYTHING, SERIOUSLY!"She shouted, twirling her revolver around on her index finger idly. She waited a bit, resting one hand on her hip and letting out an irritated huff as no response followed. "Seriously -- the fuck gives?! I don`t have time for this shit. If I don`t blow someone`s head off soon, I`m gonna --!"

.. Is that a horse.
The bluenette turned on her heel as soon as she heard the sound of Emilia`s voice, simply giving the animal and it`s owner a surprised look for a moment before snapping out of it."Emilia! You decided to not be a total pussy!" She called to the brunette, giving her a confident grin. Jo cocked her revolver, raising an eyebrow as Emila begun to speak, her expression contorting into one of solemn concern as she went on... where was Jade? The full extent of the situation refused to sink into Jo`s brain -- all that mattered was that she get Ryder back now. "Probably in his stupid office. Look - I don`t care about what Bunny has to say. I`m trying to get shit done. I -- I need my faction back together, okay? I need to do this..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 <a href=Inner City // Conqueror Town - Page 36 Tear4" />

Emilia rolled her eyes at the comment. "Honey, I have a pussy and so do you, that insult doesn't work on me." Emilia said and listened to see what was happening here. "So you can't find him?" Emilia asked as she got off her horse and patted it's neck. She began to walk around, placing her hands on her hips. "So let's look in his office." Emilia suggested since that is what they can do at the moment.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:35 pm

osephine eaumont
❣ THE BOSS ❣ 

words that kill

[ ☆ ★ ☆ ]

Jo furrowed her eyebrows a bit as she placed both her hands on her hips, "Emilia - our pussies are not up for discussion." She replied sternly and seriously. Her eye followed Emilia as she neared the trio, a bit of a smile coming to her face at her suggestion. "I guess we should...? Doesn`t look like anyone`s gonna stop us." She shrugged and went back to gripping her revolver in two hands, allowing her index finger to hover over the trigger with mild caution.

She gave Chelsea and Gabriel a bit of a look before proceeding forward into the town, only to come to a screeching halt as she caught sight of.. more than a few limp bodies on the ground. The scent of early rigor mortis was definetely fresh in the air surrounding them - which made her stomach flip uncomfortably. Not that she hadn`t been disgustingly familiar with the scent from the moment she stepped foot into No Man`s Land, but... it raised questions. She could physically feel her anxiety rising to an unreachable point - the hairs on the back of her neck standing up, and a bone-toeing shiver creeping it`s way up her spine each time she exhaled. "W-Well... uh..." She huffed, squeezing her eye shut for a moment and giving her head a bit of a shake before proceeding further, into that dumb-looking main building of Jade`s... "Jaaaade? ... Anyone? Hellooo--?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next