Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Vegas Strip

+6
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Empty Re: Sin City // Vegas Strip

Post  Not Manchee Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:38 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was trying really hard to look serious and belonging to the group...and then Jolyne hugged her and all the seriousness was lost. What a shame. The pinkette still somehow tried to keep looking serious and businesslike with the second pinkette clinging to her, but it just looked ridiculous. Jackal didn't seem to be falling for it either. The immediate push was nothing next to the unbreakable force of Jolyne's hug and Cathy's own determination to stay there, so as the man backed away it seemed to give her the okay to stay. Yes.

"Personal bubbles were meant to be broken~ I mean-"

She interrupted herself to clear her throat and put on her business voice...which was just her normal voice without all the ~!

"I mean yeah, made it to our meeting now, so we can keep discussing the...thing."

The nurse completely ignored the words that implied she needed to get out right now, instead turning to Jolyne, who seemed more okay with her presence.

"So where are the bad guys..?"

Cathy then heard a familiar voice, turning to see Zane looking scared- that couldn't be good. Despite his new control, she still didn't particularly want the boy getting emotionally altered and going all Killer Gene on everyone. The pinkette stretched an arm out, trying to get through Jolyne's hug to put the hand on the redhead's shoulder.

"Sweetie, we really need you here~ You can stick around with me and the important guys if you want, but could you do me this one big favor and stay? Kraven needs some alone time.."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:18 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha the realized that Vito saw Liimu as a man, "Oh so I didn't introduce your names fully. This is Liimu, she's on the same team as me, and Liimu this is Vito." Mocha cleared that up hopefully. "So looking like a super criminal is all the rage huh?" she asked, "I suppose that works... Maybe I should look into masks myself. Know any good stores~?" Mocha walked in close, acting very flirty with him since that's what she wanted to do. "Hey, hey Zane? Where are you going bud?" she asked before side stepping to Vito, "By the by... I haven't seen Blood..." Mocha whispered, standing very close to the older male. She didn't even realize Beowulf was staring at her. Or even Emilia who entered in on the scene.
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:25 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 A310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito rose an eyebrow when Mocha explained that Liimu was a woman "Oh- sorry-" today hadn't exactly been the guy's smoothest day. Between his interactions with Mocha, Cathy, and Jolyne, he'd suffered enough embarrassment to stop trying to luck out with women. Of course that'd requite him to stop being stubborn and that simply would not do. "I know a place or two, if you'd be willing to accompany me~" he flirted back with Mocha with a smile, you gotta give him credit, that mask was very expressive. He was probably going to flirt with Mocha some more, but her sudden mention of Blood made him freeze lifeless. His eyes widening, the man shivered before simply saying "Yeah don't worry she's fine-" which was of course a lie, but it wasn't his fault. He knew everyone would blame him for it, but for god sakes Kraven punched her into space! What was he supposed to do!? "Enough about her though! I'm here to talk about YOU! Why are you so selfless ma'am? You never seem to be thinking about yourself, let's just make it about you for a change~" he continued to flirt, in a desperate attempt to get the subject OFF Blood. Besides, he preferred to talk about Mocha much more.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:30 am

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 6210

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jolyne decided it was for the best if she didn`t actually reply to Jackal- she agreed, especially not because she really didn`t ever want to interact with Nowhere. She was trying really hard not to care about anything that wasn`t her own people in the Alliance. As far as she was concerned, the rest of them were collateral. She skirted around the topic, trying to not be too obvious about it. "Whatever, I just want their Paladin tech, tbh..." She hummed, meanwhile latching tightly onto Cathy, not quite getting the whole trying-to-be-official thing. She expressed confusion with Jackal`s attempts to usher her fellow pinkette out, and in response held Cathy a bit closer, almost protectively. Cathy was one of her first pet projects back in No Man`s Land, after all. "I LICKED IT, IT`S MINE, SHE STAYS." Jolyne hissed to her partner, gently petting Cathy`s hair with one of her hands, because she didn`t understand social norms. As Cathy asked where the 'bad guys' were, Jolyne blinked, glancing around curiously before looking back. "Probably... on their way? Iuno..." She didn`t allow herself to dwell on it too long- with the new edition of Zane to their conversation, she stared at him, not bothering to conceal her slight grimace at the redheaded boy. Cathy`s attempts to wiggle out of Jolyne`s grasp for the most part worked- she was released, but Jolyne quickly... grabbed her hand just held it instead, watching her speak to Zane judgmentally. "Why`s he so tiny? It`s sad." She hissed out a whisper, mostly to Jackal. "Anyway- once we win I think we should teepee New Tombstone. From a business standpoint."    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 _lol_leona_by_jerustar-d6xrtvv
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia looked to Willow, and thought about the answer to give. She placed her hands on her hips, and smiled. "No, no, I mean we have a history, and I am interested in him. So... Maybe one day." Emilia said with a wink as she placed a hand over her face to show a little bit of bashfulness. Now... Never in a million years would she ever date a guy, but if she needed to do this, then she would. "I'm Emilia." she said deciding to use the friendly route to get the information she wanted. At this point, it was about getting what she could. She looked to what the twins were looking at, "What a lovely hamster." she commented as she smile at the creature.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:08 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 2010

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal was DEFINITELY not happy about Cathy's disregard for personal bubbles "Personal bubbles are meant to be left alone-" he spoke in a low voice, raising an eyebrow at what the pinkette said next. The blonde slowly looked over to Jolyne and simply asked "Can I kick her...?" before Jolyne promptly informed that she licked Cathy, and was therefore hers. So fuck him she had to stay around. And then Zane showed up. At this point Jackal was just getting frustrated "His smallness is not the problem here- this is a private meeting between the two of us and none of these people should be here-" neither did he know that Zane was secretly a pinkette, so the meeting of the pinkettes was simply growing in its numbers. Letting out an exasperated groan, the clone began to walk away from the group "General Patton never had to deal with this! Though I agree about the toilet paper- it would be a most humiliating blow against our enemies-" it would also be great to take over that settlement once they ran the Vigilantes out. After all, New Tombstone would be a great source of income "We wait for NOWHERE and then we plan out next move- NOBODY so much as farts until then guys-" Jackal could not stress anymore how important it was for them to NOT take actions on their own. They could only win this if they worked as a cohesive unit.

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:59 pm

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Justus%20144_zpsk4m18mm1

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
⛨-------------------------------------⛨
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

Beowulf had been waiting to hear Willow's answer--however, before the blonde spoke, someone else did. And once again, it was a familiar voice. The bluenette turned around slowly, looking at Emilia and pausing for a moment before speaking.
"...Ah. Hello there." He was going to try to play this as smoothly as possible. Maybe she still didn't recognize him. As long as he stayed calm, it would probably be fine...The twins' reply to him elicited a nod, understanding their intentions-he couldn't blame them for being interested in the hamster--animals were pretty cute, after all. He looked over at Willow as she cheerily spoke, and as she hopped closer, he seemed to grow a bit awkward--that wasn't exactly the response he'd been expecting. Especially when she spoke again, which caused him to don quite the alarmed expression, then speaking again hastily, "W-We're not--" But then Emilia replied, and he had to pause for a second to stare at her in surprise and confusion. "You're...interested in me? You can't possibly mean romantically--if so, that would be far too late, I hope you realize." He sighed, then paused for a moment and looked to Emilia again, speaking again, "I've got no doubt that you came over here to talk about other things, anyway."

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:10 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Blue_b10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu rolled her eyes as Mocha explained. But then she thought it curious. Why did Vito think she was a man? She looked down, and thought the skirt and her figure might clue him in. Then she had an idea. "Is it because my breasts are not big enough?" she asked the star masked man, actually pretty curious. "I am unsure to the reason why you called me a man...not that I mind, but I would like to know. Do men prefer the breasts to be bigger?" she also thought she might make friends while she was at it...but this was an awkward woman raised by wolves...yeah...it was gonna be weird.  

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:12 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes come now Vito, one would think that your eye could have caught the skirt." Mocha poked fun at the star faced man. It was nice to talk with Vito again. She felt playful. "Oh Liimu, you don't need big breasts, you've got a body to rock. He just didn't see it right away cause your behind me." she said as she stepped aside and should Liimu in her full glory. Mocha frowned a little bit when Vito insisted in going on a different topic, and telling her that Blood was fine. "Hmm... If you say so." Mocha said deciding to drop it for now. She laughed, her eyes closing for a moment at Vito saying how she never looked out for her own needs. "I'm a doctor Vito. It's my job and nature to wonder about others... Like you." she said as she looked at him from head to toe. "Oh... I like the idea of going shopping with you. You can help me get a new look." she said with a wink.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:42 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 A310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Vito_l10

"Ma'am your bosom is none of my concern-" Vito answered Liimu in a straightforward, matter-of-fact kind of way with squinty eyes. And then Mocha said she was a doctor after saying some other things! Vito didn't really catch what else she said because he was too focused on just giving Liimu an awkward look because of the whole boobs comment. "Huh? Yeah- doctor's are great. Never went to medical school myself, poor immigrant family! They don't have doctors in Italy or something-" he spoke sarcastically with a goofy smile before looking at her with a more flirtatious smile when she said they should go shopping "Is that a date then~?" he asked in a flirty tone, finally happy that SOMETHING good happened today.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:53 am

Willow Sinclair

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 3_zps7cliajjr

Cyanide Stiletto
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I’m your dream girl, this is real love....................................
...................................But you know what they say about me
That girl is a problem."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Willow hummed happily as she pressed against Beowulf contently - but as she overheard what the two from before said... she looked to them curiously. Had they just called her pretty? And called Peanut cute? The blonde grinned, previous hesitation and wariness melting away as she giggled cheerily. "Aww, you're so sweet!!" she exclaimed, giggling happily and holding Peanut up a little better so they could see - before Emilia caught her attention. The girl twisted to look at her, listening curiously - and as she said she was interested in the male she was currently leaning up against, she smirked and took a step back. "My bad! I wish I had a history with someone here, so many cute people and no interest!" The fashionista pouted, but skipped around Beowulf to Emilia with a grin. It's nice to meet you, Emilia!! My name's Willow, and this is Peanut, and he thanks you very much for calling him cute!" she proclaimed, glancing at Beowulf a little and raising a brow at his refusal of Emilia's words. "... Damn someone's salty- I'm glad I came over here then," The blonde wrinkled her nose and stepped closer to Emilia, shrugging. "... But on the plus side, cute girls that aren't already taken? Oh my god you need to let me dress you up sometimes please please pleasepleaseplease--" Willow bounced on the balls of her feet and latched onto Emilia's arm with one hand, the other still holding Peanut gently since she hadn't put him away yet. She seemed to be struggling to keep her attention on one thing - but didn't seem to care, the thought of getting to dress up Emilia making her excited.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow's Theme - Problem
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Blue_b10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Liimu nodded. She guessed that he didn't know either, since he wasn't really giving her an answer. Though Mocha seemed to be a having a fun time talk to this man. Hmm...maybe she knew "Ms. Mocha...when you're done your conversation with this man, I would like to speak to you on a matter. Please come find me when you have the time." she bowed before the two, and excused herself from THAT conversation. A lot of people were around, so she decided to talk to someone she knew this time. She found Zane."You're just as scared as I am...are you not?" she asked.

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 pm

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Fanart10
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Untitl12
Red tilted his head and smiled when Timmy said he could be the dashing one apparently according to Rook there was a gay gang and their first meeting was now so it was nice to have a allocation already, it made him feel like he was already a part or something which was kind of cool. this must be why they joined this alliance to make new allies which would ultimately strengthen The Blood Brothers. "I would love to join and being the dashing one does indeed sound like a plan to me" he brought out more treats and offered them to those around him.     
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Too late for what?" Emilia asked and gave him a little wink. "It's never too late." she said as she poked him in the chest. "But you would be right about the romance part. I wish to speak with you." she whispered to him as she placed a hand around his shoulder. "A how lovely it is to meet you Willow! And Sir Peanut as well! And oh yes... He can be quite the saltest of characters." she said trying to figure out how to get this blue haired male alone. However what Willow said next she wasn't expecting. "Dress me up?" she asked as Willow took her by the arm causing her to let go of Beowulf. Now she had a bouncing fashionista excited for a potential model. "Ah... You know your the first one who ever got interested in me for a dress up gig. Most people just get an interest because they want to kill me. Uh... Yeah maybe one day! Not sure where I would find you unless you had a business card-" Emilia trailed off before looking back at Beowulf. "Listen... We need to talk. Not in the mood to fight." she whispered.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:09 am

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 38_zpsffqefily

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

♜-------------------------------------♜

Rook paused for a moment as Timmy asked who he could be in the gay gang, which role he could take--and Rook stared, and stared--until finally pointing at Timmy and speaking in a neutral tone,
"The mysterious one! You're like. Mysterious. And stuff. And you do things that are mysterious and it makes you a mystery." He nodded to the idea of making Red the dashing one--the gay gang was shaping up nicely! As Red produced more sweets, Rook eagerly, but mutedly partook, taking a few and stuffing kind of somehow manuevering them inside his jacket collar without getting the collar filthy--no doubt from ages of practice. "Alright, now that we've got the gay gang all set up...I think...we need to find more members...!" He paused for a moment, then unzipped his jacket, taking in a deep breath and calling out to the rest of the crowd, "iF THERE IS ANYONE HERE WHO IS VERY GAY AND WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE GAY GANG, WE ARE OVER HERE. tHANK YOU." That was the loudest he'd been in like--years. He quickly zipped his jacket back up again, making it look like he'd never said anything at all--still, he hoped he'd gotten the message out.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:40 am

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 4 Justus%20144_zpsk4m18mm1

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

Beowulf seemed surprised at Willow calling him salty--and confused. He...didn't know what salty meant, in terms of a person. Had she licked him when he hadn't been looking? Had he not noticed said licking? Did she...know how he tasted? That was...slightly concerning.
"What're you...?" he asked confusedly, trailing off and figuring it'd be best to not come across as dumb as he usually did. He had to seem smart and reliable--after all, he was a bodyguard. He didn't want to just be seen as some dumb bouncer--even though he knew he wasn't the smartest. Willow didn't seem very intent on focusing on anything but Emilia or her hamster right now, either way--so Beowulf figured he should just stop asking about the salty comment...as...confusing as it still was to him.
As Emilia spoke and poked his chest he seemed even further taken aback--but then she reaffirmed that it wasn't actually about romance--which relieved him immensely. Even just the topic of romance...it really wasn't something he wanted to think about. But then Emilia was saying he was the saltiest of characters, to which Beowulf became a bit flustered and spoke up again, clearly unsure since he didn't really know what he was even talking about with this strange 'salty' concept,
"I--I-I'll have you know that I am not, nor have I ever been...salt." He paused for a moment, listening to the rest of the conversation--before Emilia gave her last comment to him, and he replied quietly, "If you're here to join this alliance, then I won't need to fight you, anyway. I'd be your ally. Either way...what is it that you want to talk about...? I'd really rather not talk about the past, if that's what you're after..."

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:02 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"That's the thing..." Emilia trailed off when the blue haired male spoke of an alliance. "What is this alliance about-" Emilia began to say before she heard the annoucement about being gay and having a gay full of gay people. She looked over to the sound with a confused look before looking back to Beowulf. When he mentioned about not being salty she laughed. He reminded her a lot of... JUSTUS!? Her eyes went wide before she realized the simuliarities. He had certainly grown up since she last saw him. "The past... Heh... Does that even matter anymore? Though... It would be nice... Hold on." She said before walking over to Rooke. "What is this about being gay?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4