Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Vegas Strip

+6
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Empty Re: Sin City // Vegas Strip

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:14 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Tumblr16

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny let him go off, and just...looked over the street. Now she wasn't sure what to do. Jackal sent her here for a reason but she didn't really know...and now the Ministry was here. Though...now she did have her own agenda of things to do. Like get Nao...and get to the League. So, she was at a little loss.   "Welp...stay for a bit longer...I don't want to mess this up..." she said, starting to look around some more.

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:18 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Blue_w10
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu arrived in the city, and went over to Cathy and Zane. She saw them embracing and kind of just stayed out of the way as she didn't want to get all up in their business.   "I...hope I am not interrupting..." Liimu said, feeling a touch uncomfortable in this place since well...it was gonna be like the shock therapy Dantalion gave her. Technology everywhere...and Liimu was going to have to deal with it. She kept her head down and just stayed with the group.

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha followed in right after Liimu, and paused at seeing Zane and Catherine. "Wow... Zane your getting all the ladies!" Mocha said, trying not to be too awkward since they looked to be having a moment. She waited patiently to hear an explanation of what was happening and what they were planning on doing once they got here.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:27 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Altcrispin9_zpsddx0vyd8
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Why do these people fight so hard to live? This is hell. That's why God abandoned us all long ago. That's why the dead are the only ones who are really free....why the dying are the only truly happy
Crispin looked up from the screen of his vita to look around the street physically. He'd picked up Victor and Bunny's presence, largely thanks to both his vita and his technopathy. The large number of people with cybernetics were something he'd learned to be able to use to his advantage over time. He turned his attention to Zane as the red head jumped. As he tried to remember how people had tried to help him when he was worried-before things had changed for his family, Cathy seemed to have the situation covered. That was probably for the better. Peopling was far from his best skill.
Newcomers popped up on his radar as Cathy seemed to notice them. He analyzed them for a moment, nodding at Liimu and Mocha before turning back to the vita, doing a more thorough scan of the area.     
Crispins Theme-Only Human
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:32 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Zane_zpsnvvwb3pt
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane bit his lip when he was suddenly hugged. He swallowed hard and listened to Cathy carefully. He remained silent and just nodded, she was right. He needed to get a grip. After he allowed the embrace to sooth him, Zane stood up and smiled at Cathy.
"Thank you... So much. For everything.."
Zane turned towards Liimu and gently shook his head with a light smile. He also tried to wave Crispin over Everything was good. Everything was going to be okay... He was going to be okay. With his confidence, he could face whatever was going to come his way.
"So... What's the first thing we are going to do?"

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:58 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine planted a firm, final kiss of Zane's forehead before letting him go and facing Liimu with a smile.

"Of course not, I'm sure you're not the only one impatient to find out what we're here for~"

She chirped, assuming that the young psychic was after the same information that everyone else who was approaching seemed to want. She just chuckled at Mocha's comment before straightening her posture and facing the Deathworshippers.

"The Alliance needs our help to take down Absolute Justice and the MSF...whatever that stands for.... So those strangers wandering around...they must be our allies, or they'd probably have attached and we'd have destroyed them by now... Still waiting for some more friends though..."

Cathy searched through the crowd for a moment to spot any unfamiliar faces, but was starting to see that their allies were going to take a while. Clearing her throat, she spoke again.

"We don't have time to be just milling around though, so split into a few groups and start searching this place for spies, cameras, microphones, anything suspicious."

Not exactly the Ministry's specialty, but it was important to keep them busy.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:58 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 DOGSBulletsCarnage600158664
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 24845016-792f-49c5-b8ba-2c07cfbbd848_zpsde560389
You Don't Mess With The Blood Brothers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Twins made their way alongside Red, and finally arrived at the Strip. The two looked around in awe at the new place. A wide smile spread across their faces until they saw other people. They gasped and looked towards Red.
"Is that our friends!?"
Before he could answer, Luki and Noki ran up to the group, consisting of Cathy, Zane, Crispin, Liimu, and Mocha. They ran at high speeds and literally started to run around everyone. Despite their opposite colours, one would think they were seeing one person running, everywhere. However, in their excitement, Luki tripped over Noki's foot, and face planted the floor. Noki froze before pointing to her sister and laughing really loudly. Luki growled and tackled her sister to the ground. She started to smack Noki's face. Noki yelped and kicked her sister off, sending her a few feet back. She then jumped up, as did Luki, and they stared at each other. After a moment. Their eyes turned towards where red was, and they quickly ran next to each other and hooked arms, before waving with their cyber arms towards Red.
"I THINK THESE ARE OUR FRIENDS!"
Noki looked to everyone with a wide smile.
"The Ministry, right??"

"We came to play!"  
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:21 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Fanart10
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Untitl12
Red walked down the strip and smiled more and more the twins seemed to be having fun and he had a spring in his step. He watched the twins tackle and play and run over to a large group of people "Friends or foes who knows~ but lets find out shall we" he waved his hands in a sweeping motion toward the group of people then bowed taking off his hat in a grand motion "if you are indeed our friends I say good evening to you" he looked up and saw Catharine and bowed again to show his respects " I do recognize the mistresses mother good evening madam" He raised from his bow putting back on his hat and smiled a cheshire grin at the group.
♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:33 pm

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu approached Catherine with caution since she kind of didn't really know how else to approach her. She...just wanted to be sure. Also this whole place was giving her the heebyjeebys.    "My lady...these are the allies we are expecting?" she asked as she looked over at the weird hat guy and the twin twiny girls. This was getting too weird for her...she had no idea. Anyway, she went over to Mocha, who she felt most comfortable with. "Shall we be a group? To look for...mycrio pfones?" Liimu butchered that, but the intent was all the same.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Tumblr16

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny looked down at the group and then left a message for Jackal. "Hey, it's me. Looks like some of the Ministry and some others are gathering in the streets. I'm guessing that's your doing. Anyway, I've got something I need to take care of, so I'll be swinging in to get Nao. But as for right now, seems like everythings in order. Be in touch." she hung up and jumped off the building, landing near her bike. She hopped on, turned it on, and let the tires scream as she pulled onto the strip. She started to head back. (exit)

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 A310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Good afternoon Miss Repzalina." Vito's voice could be heard as the mastermind of the Blood Brothers and Blood's babysitter arrived. The man had just finished setting up some traps on the outskirts of the city. Knowing full well that war would be upon them soon, he made sure to prepare. He always prepared. Seeing Catherine here was no surprise, but seeing her without Kraven was... definitely an interesting sight. Those two were usually glued to each other's hips "I'm assuming you're here for the same reason I am... yeah?" he spoke in a calm, collected voice with a small smile on his face "They practically begged to have the Blood Brothers here. I'm glad it's not just us and The Alliance... not that I'm not confident that we couldn't take on the enemy alone-" he was entirely showing off, in fact, his couldn't be further from the truth. The man had practically begged Jackal to get the Blood Brothers in on this criminal alliance. The guy didn't even know who the Blood Brothers were, and at first decided that they weren't needed. It only took Vito's consistent annoyance to eventually change Jackal's mind. It was worth not getting annoyed by a guy with a star mask for awhile. The Blood Brothers was about 60 or so footmen with a few officers, so they were good for little else but cannon fodder. But hey, there were here! And Vito was going to take advantage of this "I couldn't help but notice that Kraven isn't around-" he spoke with a somewhat disinterested voice as he lit himself a cigarette "That's not very cool... that man must have to be an idiot to leave a stunning woman like yourself alone~" he poorly flirted with her, she wasn't exactly alone, she had her MINIONS with her, but it could be assumed Vito was talking more about the absence of Kraven anyways.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine arched an eyebrow at the new allies that were slowly flowing into the Vegas Strip. These were...different. Being the terrible mother that she was, the nurse did not recognize her daughter's officers straight away, but Vito's appearance among them, with the mask that she could spot from miles away, cleared it up. So the Blood Brothers were coming...her eyes scanned the crowd for Blood before she sort of curtsied to Red and nodded to Liimu.

"It seems the reinforcements have arrived~"

She announced to her footmen, then smiled at her daughter's babysitter as he approached.

"Hello Vito, I trust you've been looking after my daughter..?"

The question was followed by another scan of the crowd- it was clear that Cathy wanted to know where Blood was. Of course the man's bragging about the Blood Brothers was also met with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh really? Impressive, what Blood has done, then~"

Apparently Cathy would be giving Vito no credit for the forged success of the faction. As Kraven's absence was noted, she reacted more angrily than flirtatiously.

"Well yes, that would be cause he's a fucking coward. But I've got it under control. You don't think k I can handle myself?"

It seemed that the responsibility and power surge that came from leading the Ministry into battle alone had taken the generally flirty behavior she could usually employ with any male, keeping only the protective aspect of her personality at the moment. She crossed her arms and glared at Vito pointedly.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:26 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 38_zpsffqefily

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Rook was sitting in the back of Jolyne's truck, which was transporting Jolyne and her people to the Strip, hugging his laptop close to his chest as they drove onto the street. He yawned and pushed some of his fingers under his glasses to rub at one of his closed eyes before the truck stopped. He put his hands back onto his laptop case, looking around the Strip from the truck until he noticed the large group of people that was congregating--no doubt, those were the people that were the reason that they were here. As the truck came to a stop, he got out, opening his laptop and holding it in his arms--turning around momentarily so that his back was facing the large group of people, then just kind of taking a selfie of himself with all the people in the background and sticking on the caption,
'Lol who are these losers ┐(´∇`)┌ Jkkkk we're all friends here I think ヾ(´▽`; )ゝ' He then went ahead and posted that to the hacker network, turning back around again and making sure that the others were coming before walking towards the large group along with his teammates. He didn't seem too eager to talk to any of them--making sure that his collar was covering his face well, and almost immediatrely getting to work on looking at different access points around the street for his hacking, all the way down to documenting how many cybernetics there were on the street now and pinpointing and tracking the position of each one. After all, even if they were working together for now, Rook didn't particularly trust most of these people. He was typing away with one hand, while carrying his laptop with his other hand, seemingly very focused. As he waited for a few programs to process, he grabbed some candy from his pocket and shoved it down his jacket collar in order to eat it, then just got right back to typing.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:35 pm

He's served many masters

Vito suddenly looked very nervous when Cathy asked about Blood. She... she hadn't returned from orbit yet. Not since Kraven punched her into space. This wouldn't be the longest time she'd spent up there, but it was certainly worrying. However, he wasn't going to say a word to Cathy, not a word. He was a great liar anyways "She's doing great. Having fun torturing people and whatnot-" that was something Blood did anyways, not that Vito was the kind of man to appreciate such things. But the boss liked what the boss liked. Apparently, Cathy and Kraven were having some couple troubles, as the pinkette's reply indicated. Since Vito sort of wanted in on her non-existent pants however, he chose not to mention the obvious frustration and continue the flirting "Of course you can handle yourself! You're a strong, beautiful, independent woman who doesn't need no nun-man~!" suddenly, The Alliance arrived, their truck causing enough noise for Vito to lose his cool and fall on his face, startled. The man got up, cleaning the sand from his star mask as he looked over to The Alliance with an annoyed look "That must be them..."

Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:09 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine didn't find it hard to believe that Blood would be doing exactly what Vito said, and was actually glad that her daughter wouldn't be joining in the violent fray that would be the Vegas Strip very soon. She did, however, feel a tugging need to ask more, to see what her baby had been up to. This was a feeling that she forced herself to push to one side- she needed to focus on what was about to come, and getting distracted with Blood, when she was obviously doing just fine (allegedly), was not acceptable, so instead of questioning Vito further, the pinkette just nodded. She hadn't registered Vito's flirting the first time, taking his words as insults, but this time it was pretty clear.

"I agree, I really am all that~ And you are my daughter's babysitter. Getting to work now, yeah~?"

She sort of patted his shoulder, with a bit more strength than she had actually intended to with her cybernetic arm, and turned as she heard a vehicle entering the scene- Jolyne's truck. With some dork taking a laptop selfie. Cathy turned back to Vito...only to see him on the ground. Well then. The woman offered him a hand to get back up, but he was quicker than her, and was already brushing himself off.

"Smooth-"

She commented, grinning mockingly at the man before checking that the rest of the Ministry was getting along peacefully enough with the other factions that were arriving.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:17 pm

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 6210

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jolyne abruptly stomped on the brakes as she spotted a cluster of colorful folk that she automatically assumed to be the Ministry and Blood Brothers- she scanned over the crowd quickly for any sign of Nowhere officers, and her shoulders visibly untensed at their absence.
She abruptly slammed open the door and hopped out, an exasperated sigh escaping her lips as she looked down at herself with tired, half lidded eyes, carefully moving to straighten out her top and fix her hat atop her head. She was dreading this whole encounter more than she would have liked to admit-- she couldn`t help but be a realist about the whole thing. Despite her and Jackal`s attempts to gather some of the largest supercriminal organizations in the Wild West, the result of the battle was still uncertain-- and Jolyne didn`t deal well with things like uncertainty and the stomach churning anxiety that came with it. Their foe was gigantic, and despite the size of their army, they were again the underdogs- their only hope was to pull out all the guns all four of the factions had to offer...
She walked around to the other side of the truck to meet with the officers from her faction, pouting some as she just caught the end of Rook posting a selfie on the network. "You didn`t do stickers..." She moped, glancing around at the officers to be sure they hadn`t lost anyone on the way, before practically dragging her feet over to where Cathy`s and Vito`s forces were gathered. She pretended to watch Rook walk away as a sort of momentary distraction... before forcing herself to fully approach the two other officers. "So, uh... hey." Was her lackluster greeting as she approached the two, her bright eyes practically glued to the ground and her voice a just about audible grumble. "We`re, like... half the alliance people...yeah. You guys mostly set up over here, or, like, what?" Her eyes flitted up then- first catching on Vito, and though the star mask was distracting for about a second, she soon had to look over at Cathy- once she did, her expression betrayed a small amount of genuine confusion. "Oh--" It had taken her a moment to dig into her memory banks enough to match this familiar face with a name- and finally, Jolyne registered this pinkette as Cathy-- one of multiple people she had brought back to life in No Man`s Land. One of those switches in the back of her head flipped, and Jolyne quickly went from depressive and unenthused to chipper and excited. "Cathy--!" While Jackal, another clone made around the same time as Jolyne, had used the past five years to do some mental maturing-- Jolyne hadn`t. And while both of them were spotty on the whole acting like normal people thing, but Jackal at the very least held somewhat of an adult aura about him- Jolyne, on the other hand, was very behind-- so, she didn`t see much wrong with up and invading Cathy`s personal space, quickly going behind her and gently grabbing up some of her long hair and placing it atop her own head. "Woah, your hair is totally the same! iT`S SO SOFT. wHAT THE FUCK. I helped- if not for me, this hair would not be here right now-" She went in front of Cathy again, wordlessly draping her arms around the other woman`s shoulders and sort of just hanging there. "Who`s ready to talk about MURDER~?!" Suddenly, she was feeling a lot less nervous about the upcoming battle. In fact, she seemed to be actively looking forward to it.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:50 pm

He's served many masters

Vito let out a sigh as he recovered from his fall, his spirit notably breaking as Cathy said "smooth" "Ugh..." it was bad enough that his advances were put to an end by the nurse, he was at this point reduced to a joke. Shaking his head, he was quick to stand besides Cathy whilst Jolyne was talking to her. The meeting of the pinkettes occurred, apparently Kylie wasn't invited. The man didn't say anything at first, he was just standing there awkwardly until it appeared that Jolyne was done. And then he tried his best to shine. He abruptly popped up between the two pinkettes and attempted to talk to Jolyne "Nice to meet yah miss~ Name's Vito Viceversa. I'm here to represent the Blood Brothers while my boss is out. You may have heard about us? Uh- Jackal pretty much had to beg us to join this alliance, we're pretty good, you know? We've fought Absolute Justice head on and lived! Did I mention you look STUNNING~?" Vito tried his best to butter Jolyne up in an attempt to gain points with a high-ranked Super Criminal. Notably, he was flirting with Jolyne RIGHT AFTER he had just flirted with Cathy. So this guy either did that to every woman he came across because he thought it'd get him somewhere or he was just an idiot. Either way, it probably spoke volumes about him.

Vito's Theme - Ironside
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha watched as more and more people started coming in. "Well... Blood did a good job." Mocha commented quietly before looking over to the red head next to her. "So... What are you expecting to happen here? Think we'll get into a fight with these guys or we're all going to be friends?" she asked since she was bored, and wanted to know Zane's opinion on things. She watched as star faced man began flirting with every woman he met. "Ha... Look at that..." she said and shook her head. She remembered him from before, about a month ago.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:14 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red  was promptly ignored by his superiors so instead he spotted candy and inched closer to its ingester "Hello there sir would you trade a piece of your fine candy for some cookies or other confectionary sweets" he smiled and pulled random sweets out of nowhere showing he meant business "the names Red ,I as and my" motioned over to Vito who was being a moron right now "*caugh* associate are from the blood brothers" 
♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:28 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Timmy%204_zpsom1ymukk
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy arrived to their destination in the bed of Jug's truck. He was very tired with doing... Stuff. But he supposed this was a must, huh? He hopped out when they stopped, and clicked his tongue. His goggles were on his head as his eyes moved about, trying to get a picture of everything in his mind. He saw the abundance of people, and frankly, was not very pleased with it. As he moved forward, he spotted some guy talking to his man. Timmy would have none of this. He walked over to Rook, and stood beside him. His arms were crossed as the masked man stared at Red.
"Tryin'a make a move on my man? You wanna go?"
He said before chuckling a bit. He then saw that Red had some cookies, and Timmy instantly turned to Rook.
"Rook, my man, gimme some candy! I want some cookies! Pretty pretty please? I'll be your physical Model~!"
He said eagerly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Zane_zpsnvvwb3pt
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane blinked a few times as people just kept coming and coming and coming and coming.... And coming and coming. There were the scary twins, running around. Some man with a top hat, some... Star guy? Another big boobed pink haired lady... A boy with blue hair and a laptop. A guy with goggles and a mask... Plus all of his comrades, this was too much. Zane swallowed hard as he began fidgeting with his hair a bit. He stayed looking around as he heard Mocha.
"I-I-I don't k-know..."
He said quietly. He took a few steps, to where he could still talk to Mocha, but was now hiding behind Catherine, like she would make everything better. He was NOT used to so many people....

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:34 pm

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 38_zpsffqefily

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

As Jolyne passed by him, commenting on his lack of stickers, Rook paused for a moment, then edited the selfie he'd taken, putting some sparkle stickers as well as a heart sticker that read 'cutie' onto the picture--none of this exacly matched up with his excedingly neutral expression in the selfie itself, but oh well. He figured that Jolyne's advice was sound. Stickers were important. It was then that he noticed somebody approach him--Red. He didn't recognize this guy. Somebody from one of the other factions? Probably. He paused for a moment as Red spoke, then replied,
"Oh...right, the pre-school mafia..." He hesitated for a moment at the offer, then actually spoke up again, "...Do you have any cupcakes...?" And then Timmy happened--as did the words 'my man.' This kind of took Rook off-guard, his confusion showing in his eyes, but not so much in the rest of his expression as he considered what was happening right now. Physical model sounded nice. Confections also sounded nice. Basically he was surrounded by handsome men who were going to give him nice things. Yes, this was good. He used his free hand to reach into his jacket pocket, pulling out a few pieces of candy and handing them over to Timmy, then grabbing a few more and giving them to Red. He paused for a moment, then looked over at the group of people gathered, before calling out to everyone there, "If there are any other attractive guys here who want to give me stuff, I am very cute and I have candy. Lots of candy. Knock yourselves out." He turned to his laptop for a moment, typing a few things with his free hand, seeming distracted for a moment--apparently he was writing a note to himself that attractive people would often do things in exchange for candy. It was a handy thing to remember.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

This was slowly becoming very overwhelming her the woman, but she decided to keep to her herself and just do the job she was given. She stuck by Mocha and Catherine, not wanting to be seperated by the group. She held her arm a bit. "I have...not seen so much people as allies before...most people burn before I see them..." she was talking about her genocides in the past, but this was a lot of people. She looked at them all...all those of mixes and matches. What in the world like actually? "This si slightly overwhelming..."she mumbled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:48 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red looked up when Timmy entered and accused him of cozying up to his man, he hadn't actually thought of it as flirting but he supposed it could be, he went slight red smiling a cheshire grin a he composed himself then Red took out some cupcakes as per request, from honestly an unknown location. He choose to ignore the preschool mafia comment then he took the candy deposited a cupcake in Rooks hand then pulled out two roses for the men in front of him "for beauty so fair, I shall dare, what pray tell are your names good sirs" this was just like making new friends only with candy benefits and more fun.   
♠~♣~♥~♦

Last edited by scullpanda on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Timmy%204_zpsom1ymukk
Sin City // Vegas Strip - Page 2 Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy smiled as he received candy from Rook, but his smiled turned into a glare when he offered his amazingness to anyone else. If someone were to come over, he would smack a bitch. Moving on however~ Timmy held out the candy, wanting some cookies. However, he got a Rose. He took the rose and looked at it a bit, he never received a Rose before... Especially from a man. This made him smile. He admired the rose a bit before looking to Red and smiling, his cheekbones rising a bit to prove this.
"Names Timothy. I go by BLIND too though. Part of the gay-gang, The Alliance."
He introduced. So he was with the... The.... Oh, the Blood Brothers thing. Yeah. They don't really do much... Do they? He then smiled as he remember the other comment the man made, Timmy running his fingers through his hair.
"Why yes.... I am beautiful....~"
He said in an obvious joking manner.

It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next