Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Vegas Strip

+6
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sin City // Vegas Strip Empty Sin City // Vegas Strip

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 31, 2015 3:00 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip Sin_ci10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sin City // Vegas Strip Empty Re: Sin City // Vegas Strip

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:06 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip 1112

Sin City // Vegas Strip Gold_l10
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Again." "Please- no- no no no nonononononONONONO- AAAAAAAGGGGGH!" the man screamed in pain as his finger was slowly sawed off, Mr. Gold watching without so much as showing a single emotion on his face. There he stood, tall, lanky, and always with his gaudy, sparkling suits. He was the king of North America's criminal underworld. The man himself couldn't believe that he had taken his private jet all the way from Scarlet City to this dump "Come on man..." Gold spoke in a calm, refined voice, lighting himself a cigar as he closed up on his victim, whom was strapped down to his seat and surrounded by Gold's cronies. The poor hapless victim looked up towards Gold, an expression of defiance in his eyes as he spit blood on Gold's suit "Fuck you!" he yelled, to which Gold looked down to his stained suit... and just turned his back on the man. "Again." Mickey Quan repeated himself with a sigh, and it happened all the same. Yet another finger, sawed off with a nice, dirty, rusty saw. The hallway echoed with the sound of screams of pain "Listen Mr.... Sanchez... was it? You know I'm a kind man... I don't fuck somebody over unless they fuck me... I'm actually... rather generous, with my wealth, you know? All you gotta do is spill the beans on the MSF's informants and I'll let you go... maybe give yah some cash?" at first, the man looked to Gold in resentment, but his eyes began to widen as he noticed Gold pull something out from his suit... a wad of cash. Perhaps it was the torture, or his own greed, but the man couldn't help himself "Sydney Jackson! Ron Shell! James Bullock! Those are the names of the MSF's informants working within Sin City! I swear-" Gold turned to the man, his smile slowly growing. The man seemed happy, so happy in fact, that he approached the poor guy with his wad of cash and spoke. "Why... thank you, good sir..." he whispered into the man's ears, holding the cash in his hand before... slipping it back into his suit and letting out a puff of smoke into the man's face. He turned his back on the guy and just walked away "It was nice doing business with yah..." he muttered as he left the room, the victim just staring at the man in wide disbelief as he just left. Gold was out of the room and walking down a hallway then, whistling to himself to tune out the sounds of screams as his men "dealt" with the spy. Mickey walked out into the streets of Sin City, his cash cow, before letting out another puff of smoke "Glad that's over with..." the man spoke in a low voice. His men would deal with the spies. He wasn't going to accept any more of this, Paladin and its allies had interrupted enough of Gold's business. It was time for the snake to bite back.

"Keheheheh... now where to next?"

"You think you scare me... well sorry to say this kiddo... but... you messed with the wrong money."
Mr. Gold's Theme - The Grand Duel
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:49 am

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip Justus%2017_zpsage7hhsy

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
⛨-------------------------------------⛨
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

As Gold had been having his ‘conversation’ with the man inside, Beowulf had, in fact, been waiting just outside the door of the room, guarding it from anyone who might want to enter. He’d been holding his lance over one shoulder, not actually seeming to pay much mind to the screams radiating from inside the room—these days, if something didn’t conflict directly with his goals, he wasn’t so prone to care about it. And as of right now, he was working—and his job was to make sure that Mr. Gold’s operations went smoothly in this city.
As the man exited the room, Beowulf took notice, briskly walking after him, his boots clomping against the floor of the hallway as he went outside after the brightly dressed man. As Gold pondered over where to get to next, Beowulf paused for a moment, then spoke up,

“It seems like there was some sort of issue over on the corner of Decatur and West Twain that probably needs to be dealt with at some point…I think there was also some other problem over at the Bellagio…it seems like the longer we’re here, the more people crop up who want to get in your way…I’m assuming we’re going to need some kind of contingency plan for this…?” He was watching the streets warily as he spoke—he’d been in big city’s before, but this one really took the cake. Not even the slum-y outskirts near Scarlet City where he grew up could compare to the kind of things he’d seen here in Sin City. He was going to have to stay alert if he wanted to be able to complete this bodyguard job properly.

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:22 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip 1112

Sin City // Vegas Strip Gold_l10

Gold seemed to continuously looked around at the streets, just people watching, nothing more. All while Beowulf was speaking to him, of course "Aaaah right..." Gold replied with a hint of disinterest in his voice. He couldn't help but resent all the trouble everyone was causing. He had no patience for small fries. The man let out a sigh as he looked over to his bodyguard. The guy had been hired to accompany him while he was on his short tenure in The Wild West. He usually appreciated company, but the guy was a bit too stuff for his tastes. Regardless, his own criminal empire would go into panic mode if he ever took a trip on his own so here he was. Mickey eventually shrugged as he started to walk down the street "Understand this Beowulf... when you're on top everyone will do everything they can to bring you down. Everyone and anyone is your enemy when you're the king..." he told the bluenette, though at this point he was getting sick and tired of all this drama. He almost wanted to just go and kill Santana and Ashley himself, it'd almost be worth the trouble. Almost. Gold motioned for Beowulf to follow as he walked further down the Vegas Strip... it was clear within a few moments that the man intended to leave Sin City "I feel like taking a walk... let's go Beowulf..." he told the knight as he took his leave from Sin City. As much as his enemies wanted to take down Sin City, he couldn't help but think that he may find some things of interest outside of the city. Perhaps he could even run into a few familiar faces...

(EXIT)

"You think you scare me... well sorry to say this kiddo... but... you messed with the wrong money."
Mr. Gold's Theme - The Grand Duel
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:43 am

░░▒▒▓▓True  despair  rears  its  head▓▓▒▒░░

Sin City // Vegas Strip Justus%2017_zpsage7hhsy

░░▒▒▓▓When  we  become  what  we  set  out  to  fight▓▓▒▒░░

Beowulf
The Lance of the Wastes
Each and every true knight . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . must fight the unbeatable foe
and bear with unbearable sorrow

As Mr. Gold turned to him and explained how dangerous it could be to be on top of things, Beowulf nodded wordlessly, flashes of recollections from years ago resurfacing momentarily in his mind. Kings never lasted—they always fell in the end, sometimes even when protected by those who gave everything they had. As for this king in front of him, though—this was one king who needed to be protected if he intended to complete this job well.
”Right…” Beowulf murmured as Gold said he wanted to take a walk, and the bluenette turned, following the gold-suited man down the street, glaring at anyone at the sides of the road who so much as even looked at them funny.

*Exit*

⛨--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⛨
A Roar Against Darkness - The Only Thing I Know For Real
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:36 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip C00dbb10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny parked in an allyway, and climbed up the nearest building, getting on the roof. She pulled out a pair of binoculars and started to look around the place. "Don't really know what I'm lookin for...but hey...just gotta look for anything out of the ordinary..." she mumbled and kept lookin, trying to find anything that could lead them to a clue. She sighed and looked around a wide spectrum. Nothing. "Alright...I'll figure this out. This buildin is pretty tall...can see most of the city from here." she commented and stood up again. She was sort of enjoying the time, the sun on her face and what not. It reminded her of when...she and Elliot would do this. She sighed, feeling a little down since...that was so long ago but now...it didn't seem that long ago. She shook her head. "Enough...it's over...anyway..."she kept looking around.  

Sin City // Vegas Strip BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Sin City // Vegas Strip Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

"I thought I'd find you here..." a familiar, yet weak and cold voice could be heard behind Bunny. There Victor stood, in crutches, practically covered in bandages, and with a broken, emotionless look on his face. His eyes in particular, looked to be completely void of emotion "How's life, Firecrotch...?" the assassin spoke, not even bothering to break a smile. He didn't appear to be armed, hell, even if he was he wouldn't be much of a threat in the condition he was in "..." he didn't say a word after that, he just sort of looked at the red head with the same cold, empty stare in his eyes. Something was strange here, there was something that Victor wanted to say, but instead he just stood there. He couldn't speak... he didn't even know what to say. Despite looking for Bunny for months, he didn't know how to approach her about what he needed to say.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:14 am

Sin City // Vegas Strip C00dbb10

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny whirled around, about to test her new abilities on the sap who snuck up on her...but found Victor...in the shittiest shape ever. She just looked at him back. "Victor...what the hell happened to you...??" genuine worry appeared on her face as she went over and inspected him. His wounds were...severe."Sit down you moron, don't strain yourself. Why are you here? I told you already I'm not going back." she gave a quick overview of him, seeing no weapons. She'd have to trust him...for now..

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor remained relatively quiet as Bunny looked to him and began to examine her wounds "Bunny..." he spoke to her in a low voice as she told him not to strain himself. What he was going to say next, what he had to say next, was struggling to come out. When him and Bunny made eye contact as she was inspecting him however, he looked at her with a glare and tried to speak out as well as he could "Marcus is dead..." he spoke as strong as he could. Just after speaking those words, you could already see the assassin falling apart "C-Cain... the Church of Crime... they attacked..." he muttered, staring at the ground. The man began to tremble before falling to his knees "Poison Serpent killed him..." he said in a weak voice as tears trailed down his face before landing on the concrete roof they were standing upon "I tried to fight off Cain... but I couldn't fight them both... I failed... I failed... I..." Victor remained there on his knees, suddenly going completely silent as he continued to cry for his lost master.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip Tumblr16

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at Victor for a long long time. She was just...she couldn't believe what he just told her.  "..." she opened her mouth to say some words, but nothing came out. She wanted to kill Marcus...SHE WANTED TO KILL MARCUS. "Fuck that bitch..."  she mumbled to herself, and her look...softened. She went over to Victor, and did something she NEVER thought she'd EVER do to him.
She hugged him...tightly, but not too tight. She didn't want to hurt him further, but she could tell when someone was truly broken up. Victor was a really...loyal person to Marcus...so...she understood. Even after all these years of his shit...that was dedication.
"I...you know...I have mixed feelings about...him...but...you do have my condolences...if that's even worth anything..." it most likely wasn't...but still, she wanted to at least put it out there for him. She let him go and looked at him in the eye. "So...with Marcus dead...the league is gone...is that why yer here? You want to pal around with me? Cause in your condition, I don't think your cut out for any action..." she said, and just kept looking at him. She wanted to know more.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed to be lost in his own despair, to the point where the guy couldn't even speak anymore "..." that all changed when Bunny suddenly hugged him however. The man's eyes widened for a moment, before his expression softened and he calmed down somewhat. He still didn't say anything though. Nothing at all. He continued to let Bunny speak, though even as she did it looked like he was waiting to tell her something. He just didn't know how she would respond, so he was having difficultly getting the nerves to say it out loud. When Bunny asked him why he was here, the man got up on his two feet, and though trembling, he seemed to stand stiff as he pulled something from his pockets. It was a latter. The man held the letter tightly in his grip before pushing it towards Bunny "This... this is for you..." he spoke in a weak voice, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny got up and took the letter. She looked at it...concerned. But then she looked at Victor and sighed. "Sit down Victor...relax...I'm not gonna kill yah or anything..." she opened the latter and started to read it.
"Hey Bunny Darlin,
"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!"Bunny suddenly yelled at the piece of paper...but then realized how silly she was being...and continued to read. But he wrote like he spoke to her...and it pissed her off.
"I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from...and I know I did you so much wrong in this world...and to rub salt in the wound, if you're reading this darlin, I'm passed and gone. I knew movin west was dangerous...I did it anyway...I needed to die and pass on to the next. My time was...surely over.
Bunny...I made you into what you are today...a cybernetic warrior of beauty...an assassin without peer...a beautiful woman whom I...well...you knew my feelings for you clear as day Bunny. I didn't have to say anything...I knew it wouldn't work."
"Hell no it wouldn't..." Bunny muttered again and continued to read the letter.
"Bunny, if Victor's found you and given you this letter...then you must know what I need from you...one last thing. Bunny...I want you to lead the Assassin League..." "...what...?"she kept reading more.
"My leadership was...awful Bunny. Let's beat around the bush...but you...I know you can use the league to the best of its abilities. I know you have your own ambitions...your own goals...so....I know taking control of the thing you hate...will be hard. But trust me Bunny...they need you...they really do. I know that you can do it. I know you have what it takes to make the League Survive! I believe in you. So...I am telling you this now...like it or not...you're the leader of the Assassin League...and my sucession has passed on...Congradulations Bunny...get yourself a drink.
With love...and pride...
Marcus Pragel.
P.S Please take care of her..."
Bunny finished the letter, and looked back at Victor. They had been through hell to tell her this...to tell her she was the next leader of the League. She...she was stunned. She was sure Victor was since...well...him and Marcus were friends. But...Marcus had faith in Bunny that she would...do well in a leader position. She went over to Victor, sighing and putting her head on his shoulder, just to think. She needed to think.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine and the Deathworshippers arrived in a mass of loud, bloodthirsty human-stuff. She stood close to the back of the group, grinning with something not too unlike drunken power as she observed the faction- a faction that she now led. Of course, she didn't really much care for looking at anything other than her followers and her immediate surroundings at the moment, so Victor and Bunny's presence passed by unnoticed as she observed the Deathworshippers a bit long before working her way through the crowd, looking for the Alliance or...just anyone else that was also supposed to be here.

"INQUISITOR~?!"

The pinkette called, gripping the rocket launcher over her shoulder with less effort than she had ever exerted before due to her cybernetics. She was definitely getting used to this not having to suffer when carrying heavy weapons deal- also the not needing to have other weapons at all because she could just punch people away deal. Regardless, she needed to find Jackal or some of his allies before the Ministry started looking like a group of dumb, heavily armed geeks.

"Our friends will be here soon, guys, just keep an eye out for pricks-"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:24 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor seemed to be pretty busy looking depressed, he had started to get somewhat better at not looking like an emotional wreck. However, the man jumped off his feat when Bunny suddenly raised her voice "!?" he didn't really say anything, but the man just sort of stood there staring at her after that. Eventually he looked away from her and gave her some privacy as she read the letter. He knew what was coming, he knew she would be the next leader of the League, and he had no idea what she would think. He instead chose to just stare out at the desert horizon from the building top, not even moving as Bunny placed her head on his shoulder. And he didn't say a word, he didn't even know what he would say to her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny just stayed there, not moving, not saying anything...just keeping her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. She was reflecting on everything in that letter. She was to be the next leader...and there was someone she needed to taker care of...what was going on...she had...no idea. "Victor...I hated Marcus..." she whispered to him, staying right where she was. "I hated him...with every fiber of my being...he did this to me...if it wasn't she him...I may have been...completely different...a normal girl...happy...healthy..."  she lifted her head and turned away, her back facing his, and she sat down. She looked over the city. "I...I know what I need to do...but I don't wanna do it for his sake...fuck that...I'll do it for my sake...you understand?"she had her mind made up. It was time to even the scales... the church of crime needed to go down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:55 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor didn't say a word as Bunny talked about Marcus. But he understood why she felt like that, he understood everything. As much as he hated Poison, he could not argue against her argument against the League. Those were the sins of their past, it was time to move forward "..." he just continued to look out into the horizon. As Bunny told him that she'd do it, a small smile appeared on his face. He didn't care who she was doing it for, as long as she'd do it. Then his final mission for Marcus was complete. He did his best to fulfill his life goal as a self-proclaimed Samurai. Even if he failed to protect his master, he could at least fulfill his final wish "Bunny..." he muttered, finally looking to her "Mind if I ask a favor...?" the man asked her with an empty look still in his eyes. That look wouldn't disappear for a long, long time "I'd like to request a new way of garnering new recruits... anything... anything that's not like how we got in..." he couldn't take back what happened in the past, but he could at least look towards having the League move forward.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:53 am

[Sin City // Vegas Strip Zane_zpsnvvwb3pt
Sin City // Vegas Strip 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane arrived close behind Cathy, scared and shivering as he looked around him at the new place. He kept quite close to Cathy before she yelled out for someone, making him jump and fumble backwards a bit. Zane rubbed his arms nervously as he sighed and watched Cathy. He was worried for so many things, far too many to even begin to explain. His brain was doing flips- What if they lose? What if they die? What if Kraven is killed? What if he loses control? What if there is just too much and he shuts down? Oh god, so many what ifs!!! Zane began to shake slightly as he kept his gaze low..... No... They can't lose... They just... ....

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:37 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny started to relive that memory in her head. In the hospital, no hope, no future...until Marcus walked in and offered her a new life...this life. Bunny scoffed and shook her head.  "Be a cold day in hell when we resort to that. Fuck that. Playing with someone in that state...awful."Bunny got up, and looked at the sky. She was still trying to figure this all out. It was going through her mind over and over. Was she ready for this? Could she lead a league of Assassins who'd hate her guts? Maybe not...but she'd use them as tools for her own gain. "And until we get a few things done, we're putting taking normal jobs on hold. Our first and only objective is get revenge on those bastards that killed Marcus and Chelsea...once thats done, were relocating, cause the west sucks."  she let out a little sigh. "Victor...you're gonna help me...right?" she turned to him, waiting for an answer.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:36 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor displayed the faintest of smiles when Bunny agreed with his own thoughts on recruitment "Good..." it wasn't much, but it was there. Victor also agreed with her about putting jobs on hold. The League was nearing extinction, they could not afford to lose anyone more on jobs that didn't concern them. They needed to focus on rebuilding, and the only way to do so was by staying put. The only exception was getting revenge on Cain and Poison for what they had done "Understood." he responded to her with a nod in a professional fashion. And then Bunny said something that put him off guard. She asked him if he was going to help. Victor was in the League because he was loyal to Marcus, not because he was particularly loyal to an ideal or anything. Yet, with Marcus gone now, his life was meaningless. No, he had a successor now, and she needed help filling into Marcus' shoes "Yes." he responded once more with a nod "Listen... I'm not the assassin I once was... I'm not even the assassin I was a month ago... I don't have much left in me. But I can help run the League... that's the most I can do." thanks to the wounds suffered against Cain, Victor was no longer fit for battle. He could walk, sure, but that was only because of some special Cybernetics put in his spine to keep him alive. His days as an assassin were long over.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:38 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine had been too preoccupied with observing everything that went on as they got to the Vegas Strip, so she had not actually realized that Zane was close behind her, and not feeling too great. As she sort of went round looking for Alliance people, she eventually turned and noticed the young redhead- she could tell he wasn't okay. Bending down so she was at his level, the pinkette put her non-cybernetic arm on his shoulder, her stern expression giving way to some comforting warmth.

"What's on your mind, sweetie~?"

She asked, the sweetness in her voice lacking the threatening quality that dripped off of the words she directed at most people. There seemed to be real concern in her eyes as she noticed Zane's worried expression, the shaking that gave away how upset he was making himself.

"Are you freaking yourself out again...?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:52 pm

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Sin City // Vegas Strip Fanart10
Sin City // Vegas Strip Untitl12
Walking down the Vegas strip with the twins Red took in all the sights around him like a sponge, As this was his first time in Sin city he thought it only right that he needed to acquire a new friend for his collection and as of right now he was on the prowl. Red of course remembered they were there for a job and hunting came second but he could still tell that this trip was going to be fun all the same.      

♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Sin City // Vegas Strip Zane_zpsnvvwb3pt
Sin City // Vegas Strip 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane gasped and looked up to Catherine when she touched his shoulder. He looked at her a bit before offering a small smile and nodding that everything was okay. However, when she asked if he was freaking himself out, his eyes turned away for a moment. He swallowed hard, before gently shaking his head. He wasn't really able to speak, for if he did, he would give it away even worse than he already is that he isn't so well, for his voice would begin to tremble. He sighed a heavy sigh before closing his eyes and relaxing his shoulders a bit. His eyes opened once more upon Catherine, and he smiled a bit at her. Her being here, and acting so caring towards him, really helped. He doesn't know a mother figure, so placing her into this spot made him feel calm... He was really thankful for Catherine.

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:05 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny turned to Victor, crossing her arms over her chest.  "Well then Victor, you better get your ass in gear and get into fighting shape again." nowadays they had he know how to make people better then they were. If Paladin and even the MFS could make android part, why couldn't they?"I'm gonna need you out there helping out. If your giving up that easily...well then you'll be useless to me, honestly. Id rather have someone with heart and ability rather then someone broken."  she said, and looked over when she heard voices. They needed to leave now. "We're gonna talk more later...for now I need to get Nao and get to...ahh...get to the league..." she couldn't believe she just said that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine evidently did not buy Zane's non-verbal replies. The boy knew he was giving himself away, and the nurse didn't feel the need to pretend he wasn't- she had been through enough pretending that everything was fine when it wasn't with every other person back in No Man's Land, now she chose to face issues like this head on. As the redhead closed his eyes, she wrapped her arms around him, allowing him to relax into her embrace as she said.

"I don't appreciate being lied to. Pretending that you're okay doesn't make you strong- you need to face whatever's bothering you before you can be strong, and what you're doing right now isn't going anywhere.."

She spoke sternly, evidently caring for the boy but still not allowing him to sink into the hole that she and Kraven had worked so hard to pull him out of. The pinkette was aware that a month of training couldn't make up for a lifetime of fear, but she was convinced that she could push him out of that eventually, and it had to begin with not accepting what made him weak.

"You're gonna stop freaking yourself out- you know you have more control now. You know we can win this...unless you're doubting my leading skills~?"

The last part had the slightest bit of mockery in it, as she would normally be saying that threateningly, but towards Zane it just sounded like a mother scolding her child and knowing that she can't really stay too mad for too long. From the corner of her eye she then spotted people that were definitely not Deathworshippers- she continued hugging Zane, but kept an eye on the newcomers.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:14 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor's eyes widened as Bunny told him he needed to get in shape "Bunny..." the man let out a sigh "If you say so-" Victor was practically in shambles, the only thing keeping him alive was his own Cybernetics. He was already constantly on the verge of death, he wasn't sure he could ever recover. He didn't know if Bunny understood what it felt like to be in his state, he didn't lose a limb, or an eye, his entire bone structure was gone, and the only reason he could move was because of what he already had in him. Cybernetics saved his life, but he wasn't sure how much his life was worth anymore. Now hat he could no longer continue to pursuit his life's work. When the red head told him she had to go, he gave her a nod "Same... hey like... we'll meet back here after we're done okay? I hate to say it but... I'm not sure how well the League will accept you. Let's not just throw you to the dogs... let me talk to them... okay? We'll meet back here when we're done with out business..." and with those words Victor took his leave. Hopefully the League didn't further deteriorate when he was gone...

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content