Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor continued to goad NOWHERE, regardless of everything they did, regardless of what they said, he knew he had them at his mercy. "Hooo boy! You guys should see this through my perspective! It looks like a good ole game of PACMAN! KYAHAHAHAHAHA!" once more, the maze shook, this time, it separated Inna and Rommel from Jasper. Them running off left a perfect opening for him to separate Jasper, who now had his own path to travel down, going only forward. After that, the maze stopped shaking... everything had gone unusually quiet. All that was left was The Inquisitor's voice, endlessly taunting NOWHERE "Now now... I wonder if any of you have the brains to beat me at this little game~ I mean... with the level of intelligence I'm seeing right now, you may as well be dumbass rats looking for nonexistent cheese."  

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:54 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel reached out for his brother and sister were walled off to him.. to no avail. The large blonde frowned... a feeling of sorrow consumed him, before that sorrow quickly turned to anger as the hand that Axel held out turned into a clenched fist. "I'm going to kill him..." Axel muttered, apparently all it took to get a death threat from Axel was to separate him from Braque and Inna. He gave a nod to Ryder and Jo as he walked forward with them, ignoring The Inquisitor's words. He had no time for words now, only action. And the action he was currently looking to partake in was the murder of David Krueger. "Yes ma'am." Axel responded bluntly to Jo, in regards to him staying close. It was his job to follow and protect them after all. As he walked with them, he spoke, still ignoring their enemy "If anything happens... leave it to me. You hired me for a reason, it is my job to protect the both of you." he told Ryder and Jo, a deadpan expression on his face "I am here to assure you get out of this maze alive..."

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:33 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper stopped a moment as Eagle told him he was just being pissy, glaring at him in disgust. "I was legitimately trying to fucking help, you ass-" he snapped, continuing what he was doing- trying to find a way out. As they separated, he ignored it... Only for the walls to rumble again and separate them. His eyes widened in surprise as he realized he was alone, cursing under his breath and smacking the wall. After a moment, though, he wandered down the path that had been opened. He was uncertain just what was happening, or if he could be seen... But he kept moving forward, cautious but determined.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:30 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The path laid out before Jasper was one without peril. Not a single trap, Zombie was nowhere to be seen, and not a single taunt was uttered by David. By all means it was simply a walk down a corridor for Jasper. The path eventually led to a massive room, filled with electronics and screens, all flashing a rather menacing looking steel visage: The Inquisitor. Anyone could guess what this was, the hardware scattered across the room, the grand sight meant to display The Inquisitor's might, this was the end of the maze. Jasper had been lead to safety, and he didn't need to so much as sweat. "Well I'm glad you're capable of at least walking in a straight line, I suppose that already puts you at a different level than your compatriots..." David Krueger spoke, his face on the screen looking down on Jasper "I've been waiting for you, Jasper Everhart."

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:12 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder smiled slightly as he got Jo's response. That was good--he was worried, though, still, about her emotional state, so he made sure to keep a good grip on her hand as they walked. As Axel made it clear that he felt it was his job to get the two of them out of there, Ryder replied to him,
"All of us are getting outta here alive. We're not leaving you, we're not leaving your siblings, and we're not leaving anyone else. We're not losing anyone." He almost said 'that's a promise'--but he wasn't sure if he could really promise that anymore. This was his first time having more than one fellow officer in quite some time--and many times when he'd promised to keep people alive before, he hadn't been able to keep that promise...so he just left his words where they were at, for now, as they continued to walk. The Inquisitor's taunts over the loudspeaker did irk him, but he didn't let it show as best he could. He knew that he would just be making a fool of himself if he acted up anymore. He'd already been ridiculously emotional today as it was--he wanted to be serious now. Or at least, he hoped he would be...he was pretty sure it wouldn't be long before the Inquisitor started pulling out things that hit at their emotions...in fact, he'd already hit at Jo's...this could only be the beginning...

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:06 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 91_zpshyyg1b5o

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque wandered forward up until the point he picked up on another man`s footsteps matching his in the distance. He teetered to a stop, sloowly raising an eyebrow as he looked ahead expectantly- only to be met with a man`s voice before his face. A smirk tugged his lips apart, and as Zombie appeared before him, he almost chuckled- and then an EMP was thrown in front of him. He went from giggling to deadpan in an instant as he brought his foot down hard against the small device instantly, maintaining eye contact with the assassin as he crushed it beneath the sole of his boot.
"Haha, no." He said, as he lifted his right arm and swiped it before his face- an act that sent Nathan`s bullets swinging to the side, bouncing off the wall before falling helplessly to the ground. Braque took a step closer afterward- closer to Nathan, and the nozzle of his gun as the eerie grin returned to his features gradually. "Man... I almost feel bad for not seeing this coming... bet Inquisicock thinks he`s real clever- but... locking a desperate, batshit insane man up alone with someone who hurt his family... `s not exactly clever." In a moment`s time, the excess junk metal collected in Braque`s coat swept out of it`s place, careening outward in a wave like motion as it curved and flew toward Zombie`s hand, supposing to knock the gun away. "IT`S REVENGE TIME, FUCKER~!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:19 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Zombie14

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan simply stood there, not an ounce of emotion was shown in his cold eyes. He only narrowed them as Braque sent his bullets effortlessly to the side "Magnetism. Cute... I bet you think you're real clever, yeah?" as junk metal was sent flying towards him, Zombie tossed his gun into it before flipping out of the way. Against an opponent like this, he knew it would be useless. Instead, Zombie pulled out what seemed to be a small bamboo shoot from his pouch. He held it out, making sure Braque got a good look at it "Oh... you think you're upset now? I plan to kill your employers... oh... and if Inna gets in my way... I'm going to kill her too..." he responded to Braque in a cold, emotionless voice. He then dashed forward towards Braque, as his hand squeezed the shoot, it opened up into a staff. He then swung the bamboo staff towards Braque's face with devastating speed and power. This man, despite having seemingly no powers, seemed to move with unnatural reflexes. He was in an entirely different league than what anyone was used to.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:17 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper was a little concerned by the abnormally easy and straight path, wondering if he was really unnoticed or if this was all some elaborate trap. As he reached the end, though, he stopped, letting his invisibility slip in favor of staring at the technology in surprise. This was definitely the main command room for the building- but the fact that the Inquisitor was staring at him, and knew his name... Was a little creepy. "Waiting for me? Now why is that?" he asked, staring at a handful of the monitors cautiously. No need to be insulting- as much as the man irritated him...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:03 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Almost immediately after Jasper spoke, a rather comfortable looking couch, complete with a lit lamp, coffee table, and a hot cup of coffee opened up from the floor "Relax! Relax! It'll take some time before your idiot friends get here... until then, make yourself comfortable." he spoke in an unusually friendly tone. "Why would -I-... THE INQUISITOR... be waiting for YOU!? Well... shouldn't it be obvious!?" the man called out, sounding equally sarcastic and courteous "It's not every day I get to meet the killer of the Queen Bitch herself, Xiu! I spent my entire life trying to get revenge on her and failed... yet even after my demise... somebody finally managed to murder that whore!" what followed those words was a lengthy period of silence from The Inquisitor, to which he awkwardly followed by asking "Am I being clear now?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:03 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Jasper! he saw the wall coming down to seperate them. He knew him going ahead was a bad idea! Why did people not listen to him? "Fucking ay! Jasper, don't do anything you're going to regret okay? Geez...come on Inna! We gotta keep moving."   he said, and looked behind to make sure she was following, and then kept going. "This is why I hate mazes. No...this is why I hate mazes that fucking moooove!"  he was not a happy panda right now.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Ae43137b-3f69-4e0f-a17c-236a0c592c19_zpsasumbwyi

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna reached out to Jasper as the wall started coming between them, but it was too late, and the whitette was gone. She looked up, glaring at Eagle as he called her Inna, to which she sharply corrected.

"Staleen."

Then kept running, one hand always on the right wall. She listened intently for any sounds that she could recognize- chiefly Axel and Braque's voices, but also anything that could lead them to Jasper, who was now alone. She imagined he was being faced with more of the maze's challenges, and, though she knew he could handle himself, couldn't help but imagine that that would be ....difficult. Anyway she was just moving forwards with Eagle, making no attempts at conversation and focusing completely on finding the others.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:36 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The moment Nathan tossed away his gun on his own, Braque was sure he had a backup plan in mind-- he swept his hand across the air almost immediately, redirecting the stump of metal to crash onto the ground and propel the redhead upward. Once close enough, he clung his cybernetics to the ceiling and looked down at the assassin from above- snarling as he finally got a good look at the weapon in his hand. The guy was innovative and prepared-- this was gonna be tough. "Listen, showoff-" He growled, opening his palm out in front of him. "YOU TOUCH ONE CUTE LITTLE BLONDE HAIR ON HER HEAD AND I WILL PERSONALLY BEAT YOU INTO A PASTE AND FEED YOU TO YOUR PARENTS." With that, the shards of junk attached to his arms began to shoot out in intricate swirls that targeted different areas of the assassin`s body as Braque fired them down from his new vantage point.

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:46 am

Zombie narrowed his eyes towards Braque as he heard the man's words "Oh? You and what army...?" he asked, it was plainly obvious that Zombie wasn't taking this battle very seriously. As the red head shot at Zombie with shards of junk, spiraling towards him from multiple directions, Zombie began to twirl his staff. As he twirled the staff, he began to move it around his body, blocking Braque's attacks in a single motion. With all said and done, Zombie simply glared to Braque, brandishing his staff. "That really the best you can do...?" Nathan asked as he waiting for Braque to drop down. Once he got into range, Zombie swung his staff to Braque's gut, using the range from his staff to keep himself at a safe distance as he did so "Here's a few tips for yah, boy... 1. Stay out of my way. 2. Come up with better insults... oh, and also... wear less make-up... "

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:58 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo found a weird sort of comfort in Axel`s words-- she knew they weren`t far beyond the norm for what seemed to be his personality, or just professionalism-- it was nice to hear regardless. As Ryder responded to him, she chimed in afterward. "Trust me, we know the Inquisitor... there`s no way we won`t come outta this one okay. Promise..." Her voice held hoarse and tired qualities, something her expression soon matched as the trio came across their first impasse. The hallway split into two separate paths- if they still had the luxury of having a large group, she would have split them down either side... but with just her, Ryder, and Axel- they had to stay together. She furrowed her brows at the newly arisen issue, lifting her foot up and flicking open her boots compartment to tug out her laser pen- before putting her foot down again and squinting as she aimed the small device. The laser shot out- and burned visible marks into the metal... but as it seemed, the corridors were too thick to just cut through. She knew that out of all her equipment, the laser had the best chance of working... so, these things weren`t going anywhere. "...Man, I hate everything Paladin makes and does..." She murmured as she tucked the pen away into her pocket, pausing as she considered the situation further. "I wanna cheat around this... how do we cheat around this...?" Jo`s eyes flitted over to Axel, looking him up and down momentarily- his build reminded her slightly of someone back in Vulture... so, her emotionally exhausted mind made the connection that obviously, Axel was also a super mutant. "Can you punch these?"

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:06 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel kept on walking forward, he didn't make eye contact with Ryder as he began to walk past both him and Jo "You're right... nobody's going to get hurt... because I'll crush anybody that gets in our way..." he muttered in a dark voice, only coming to a stop as Jo called him out. She asked him if he could punch through walls... he had never tried to do that before. Axel's eyebrows rose as he stared vacantly at his fist for a moment "I can try..." he replied to the bluenette, before promptly throwing a punch towards the nearest metal wall... the result was less than satisfactory. Axel was on the floor, curled up in the fetal position as he held his throbbing hand in pain "That hurt..." he let out in a weak voice. Apparently he didn't realize it was a bad idea to punch a metal wall with your bare hands.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:33 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder looked at Axel, seeming a bit impressed--this man sure had some good resolve, that was for sure. The redhead watched as Jo and Axel both tried to get through the wall with little success--Jo seemed disappointed, and Axel was...kind of just in pain. As Axel lay on the floor, Ryder looked to him with concern, before going over to him and squatting down next to the blonde.
"H-Hey--are you okay? Can you still move it? If you can move it, I'm pretty sure that means it's not broken...don't punch anymore walls, alright? We don't want you getting hurt..." He paused for a moment, looking up at the wall and muttering, "I'd try to use my gloves on it, but I kinda don't want molten metal all over my arm...it looks like we're gonna have to either split up, or pick a path and stick with it...and I don't think I'm too keen on splitting up...we can't leave anyone alone..."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:46 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Yer not foolin anyone sweetcheeks. Drop the act already. Your Inna, get the fuck over it." he stopped running and came to a fork. Left or right? "Oh shit...I'm terrible at making decisions like this. Hmmm..."   he only paused for a short while. "Hey yo wait...isn't there a saying that in mazes, you should always hug the right wall? Maybe we should try that? Might get up to your buddies quicker hmm?"  he looked back at the blonde.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper raised a brow for the sudden appearance of the couch and table and coffee, a little concerned and cautious but slowly stepping forward anyways. This man... robot... ghost- whatever he really was- he didn't seem likely to use this as a method to kill him... Though of course, anything was possible. He didn't know him as well as some of the others- but he'd heard stories... seen files... He slowly sat down as the Inquisitor spoke, frowning slightly when his friends were called idiots but not responding to that- instead, he remained quiet and listened, wondering why he earned special treatment.
As soon as Xiu's name was announced from hidden speakers, though, his expression morphed from curious to understanding in a snap. Of course... the rivalry was one he'd heard of before- he made it his business to know everything- but he hadn't exactly been thinking of that when he'd been led there. Slowly, he reached for the coffee, sipping it and wrinkling his nose but keeping hold of it anyways.
"Clear as crystal," he replied, crossing his legs and humming. "So, what? You want to congratulate me for something I did five years ago? Thank me for finishing the job for you? It can't be as simple as that... That's too basic for you. What is it you want from me?" he asked, sipping the coffee again and resting his feet on the table, seeming quite relaxed for all intents and purposes.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:59 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"I`M MY OWN ARMY!" Braque snapped back, flinging a series of knives out from his coat with a flick of his wrist. He held them in the air as he flung himself down, simultaneously bringing the swarm of metal from earlier up onto his arm in preparation for a punch aimed at Zombie`s temple-- except once he was close enough to hit, he was met with a swift whack at his gut, which knocked him out of his position mid-air and sent him tumbling down onto the floor. The fact that he was manipulating both the knives and the metal at the same time was putting a serious strain on his cybernetics, something he was clearly aware of-- he was giving this fight all he had. Even if it meant all he did was deter the assassin until Axel and Inna got far enough ahead-- he needed to give this all he had. "It takes a lot of skill to flick your eyeliner like this... don`t get jealous-" From his position on the ground, he picked the knives from earlier back up into the air- and sent them flinging out at the assassin at varying angles, as the redhead climbed back onto his feet and began walking backwards. He worked best at a distance-- if he could keep sending stuff out at Zombie from where his weapon couldn`t reach, he could make this last longer.

I`m not afraid to do what I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:12 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 2 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo stepped back in preparation for Axel to break down the wall in between the two paths- only for that to go terribly wrong. "Aw... sorry, I thought that would work... She murmured, eyeing his arm from afar, just to make sure a bone hadn`t snapped out of his skin or anything... seeing that it hadn`t, she kneeled on the other side of him, slinging on of his arms over her shoulder and working with Ryder to pull Axel back onto his feet. Even with the two of them, who were beyond physically fit individuals, Axel was a task to carry- causing Jo`s legs to quiver just slightly as she lifted him up. "Big baby doesn`t want molten wall on his arm, god-- if the laser couldn`t do it, then Iuno what could... a lot more concentrated heat there... stupidhead-" Her eyes flitted down both paths, as she pursed her lips in consideration. "Bah, I was right handed at some point- let`s go right. I`m feelin` right," She nudged the two males in that direction accordingly-- it wasn`t as if they knew anything about either path, so there wasn`t any harm in guessing, she supposed...

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:55 pm

"Heheheh..." Zombie let out a light laugh as his hit connected with Braque, a certain little tingle of joy took him over whenever he managed to inflict pain on others. Especially those who deserved it, like this loser "Please..." Zombie responded to Braque, his voice practically dripping with sarcasm "That's GAY- that's really really really GAY. And this is coming from somebody that WILLINGLY has sex with MEN!" as Braque sent knives at Zombie from multiple directions, he effortlessly reflected the attacks with his staff then lunged forward. What happened next would surely be unexpected for Braque, or anybody that had never fought this guy before. Once at point-blank range with Braque, he pulled a gun out, aiming it towards Braque's head "Bang." he whispered in Braque's ear before pulling the trigger. Braque would most likely assume this gun was metal, however, it too was made of bamboo. As the trigger was pulled, the bullet completely zoomed by Braque's head, making it look like Zombie missed. However, the bullet would instead ricochet off the metal wall behind Braque, flying towards the back of his leg to disable him as a threat. As the bullet took its time, Zombie actually sheathed his gun and turned his back on Braque as if the fight was over, most likely giving an odd impression to Braque.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The static image of The Inquisitor seemed to move, it's eyes narrowing as Jasper spoke "What? Nothing like that. I think that the both of us have no use for such trivialities... no... my thanks was the simple action of keeping you out of the maze... you are here to make our little game more interesting... you see... " the screens before Jasper suddenly all changed to an image of the maze, and a console soon opened up in front of him as well. "The fact that you beat The Mistress... infuriates me! To think that I, THE INQUISITOR... could not best the woman, BUT YOU COULD!? BAH! I MUST PROVE MY SUPERIOR INTELLECT OVER YOU! Which is why we're going to play a game... with the lives of your friends... if you want them to get out of this alive... you best beat me Jaspy..." the man's electronic voice seemed to get more and more dark as he continued. It was clear that this wasn't going to be quite as comforting as Jasper may have initially expected "Before you is a console that will allow you to switch cameras on the screen... I will supply you with an audio feed as well-" and just like that, the audio feed turned on JUST in time for Jasper to hear Zombie's voice as he was talking about how gay he was. And then he shot at Braque. A speaker popped right out of the console, practically shoving itself in Jasper's face "I will also allow you to warn your comrades of trouble, and lead them through the maze. Now what will unfold before our very eyes will go down one of two paths... either your lead your friends through the maze... or they all die. Have fun, I know I AM~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:11 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel continued to let out whispered curses to himself as Jo and Ryder spoke, evidently he was not okay. Once picked up, he brought his hand up, showing Jo and Ryder the thing. It was twisted and broken in several different ways... the thing looked more like a spider than a hand "Don't worry about me..." Axel spoke, and surely enough, his hand would start healing itself, snapping back into position. Axel was 100% quite quickly "Nanomachines, son. They allow me to heal any wound, so long as it's not immediately fatal..." he explained to the two, he figured he might as well. He was working for them, they needed to know what he was capable of. He motioned for the two to be let go of him, he didn't like being touched by people he barely knew "Whatever way you want... I don't do mazes...." he muttered, obviously somewhat enraged after the pain that he had caused himself. It was natural, pain caused anger for him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:07 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"SAME!?" Braque barked back defensively, and he made the mistake of blinking- in that time, Zombie had gotten too close for comfort. His first thought was to use his magnetism to quickly propel himself away, but soon enough, a gun was being pointed at him and that took priority. He activated his cybernetics with flinging the gun into his own hand in mind, too panicked to register that earlier Nathan had taken note of what his cybers were capable of-- only to realize a moment later that he wasn`t attracting much of anything. By the time he blinked again, he heard the distinctive sound of metal hitting a surface behind him and instively turned to look- ending up with a bullet lodged deep into his knee instead of the back of it. He still crumbled down into a heap on the floor, gritting his teeth and loudly groaning in pain as his not-cybernetic hand flew over the new wound to apply pressure... though as he looked up and saw Zombie beginning to make his exit, he used his free hand to summon back up his knives, and send them twirling up at the assassin`s back. He was incapacitated, but still determined to draw the assassin back... but with the way things were looking, Zombie was moving far too fast to be hit, leaving Braque alone in the dark corridor, slowly bleeding out...

Braque`s Theme - Witness
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper raised a brow as the Inquisitor spoke, surprised by his words and the fact that he told him he'd make his 'game' more interesting. Just how was that...? He was about to speak up and ask- but before he needed to, the other decided to tell him. He frowned as the images changed to a map and a console appeared, sitting up slowly with clear curiosity- but as the Inquisitor spoke, he snorted in surprise. "... I rocked the boat. I did something you couldn't and now your panties are all in a wad because you're afraid- afraid I might just be better than you-" Jasper scowled, but paid attention as he was told what he could do to save everyone, analyzing the console and screens quietly. The audio feed, supplying him with the sound of a shockingly familiar voice, made his eyes widen- before he leaned into the microphone, speaking even as his fingers reached for the console to switch feeds and such, to see just what he could do. That voice, combined with the ricocheted bullet... "Y'know, Zombie, I wasn't aware that you actually managed to get some with any men-" he taunted, glancing to another feed quickly. "In- ... Stalin, Eagle, go straight then take a left at the next intersection-" he instructed, the cybernetics still implanted in his eyes helping him to keep track of the map and the video feeds at the same time. His priority right now was leading somebody to Braque so he wouldn't get killed. He just hoped they'd be able to make it in time- they weren't exactly just around the corner or anything...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next