Inside Mt. Skull

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna growled at Zombie as he answered her question, but didn't get involved- Jo was in psychic mode and seemed to have this under control...until she suddenly shut down. Eyes wide, the Russian started going towards the bluenette purely out of habit, then stopped herself as Zombie pointed the staff-turned-katana that he had just beaten one of the world's most powerful psychics with. She looked from the staff to Zombie, then heard Jasper's words and nodded. She could distract him...the angry clenching of her fists and semi-unconscious clenching as unclenching of her jaw confirmed that she was more than happy to distract Zombie. So much so that she didn't even flinch at being called her first name.

"You hurt my fameely. That was...a beeg meestake."

Inna said gravely, her hands going up to prepare to attack. One would think she'd have learned after having been defeated by the man once and seeing Josephine Beaumont be defeated by him also, that she shouldn't be messing with Zombie...but the idea of Axel being in danger and Braque actually getting hurt seemed to throw off most logic...she did hear this small voice of reason for a moment, though, and attempted to act accordingly.

"Just... Leave. Keelleeng them weell..not breeng you peace."

Unconsciously, she used the word "them", as if she did not believe that she was in any danger.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:28 pm

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he saw the whole thing. When Jo fell, and he asked who would be next, Eagle charged forward. He literally jumped over Inna, and threw his fist at Zombie's face. "YOU LITTLE PUNK CUNT!" he yelled, sending his foot at the man's chest as well. The pent up rage from the Inquisitor being a troll, and then seeing Jo go down just pushed him over the edge. He didn't care, not one bit. He could get shot all her wanted. Right now, he had a tunnel vision target, the mother fucker in the skull mask.  "RYDER! Move her bitch ass out! Let ME take care of this..."

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:40 pm

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

The first thing Zombie took note of was that Jasper called for Inna and Rommel to keep him busy while he was working on something. That something was probably the Branch of Sin, which Zombie was sure The Inquisitor would give. After all, David already promised that information to the MSF "Geez... it's like I"m stuck in between two loafs of pure stupid... who ordered the stupid sandwich!?" he taunted both of his former allies, pointing his blade at them. And then Rommel wet fucking nuts and threw himself at Zombie "Ah, of course... Eagle Douglas speaking the language of his people! I DON'T SPEAK DOG, FUCK BOY!"Zombie flipped back, avoiding Rommel's attacks before swinging his blade down on Eagle's face. He then retracted the katana and put it away, before deploying his staff again. He jumped over Rommel, then threw a series of swings with his staff at Rommel's back before retracting that weapon too. He began to slowly walk backwards away from Rommel, motioning for the freakshow to come and get him. It was obviously a trap.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor, meanwhile, was being immature and uncooperative with Jasper. Which really, he should have expected from the guy already "ANYTHING HUH!? HAHA- HA- KYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! GOOOOOD! GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" he seemed to be tragically misinterpreting what Jasper was saying. "Well for starters... your buddies are going to need to beat Zombie- because even if you get anything from me... that man is still gonna kill yah! Next... you're going to be answering some of MY questions..." he spoke to Jasper, his voice getting darker "After all... this information can only be given to the most despicable and horrible of human beings... I can't trust just -ANYONE- with it..."

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:06 pm

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"You used to be cool man! What the fuck happened to my wingman bro?" he ran toward Zombie as fast as he could, and swept at the man's legs. "We used to comrades! Fucking friends! You're really gonna let ONE CHICK ruin that for you?" he didn't know what happened in the past with Zombie or anything, nor did he care about the trap. He was just gonna start trolling it up. After his sweep, he backrolled to his feet.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna arched an eyebrow at Zombie's commentary behind her mask. Stupid sandwich? Was that really the worst he could do? She shook her head absently, almost disappointed...but then Eagle was attacking, and she wasn't sure what to do. She had never worked directly with Rommel back in the Suicide Squad, and so had not been familiarized with his style- though it became pretty apparent, pretty quickly.
Saying nothing, Inna started looking for openings to help Eagle. If Jo hadn't been able to beat Zombie, she knew they'd need to combine their strength to stay alive. She started firing calculated shots at Zombie's arms and weapons in between Eagle's attacks, then circled both of them so she was behind Zombie, shooting at his back- this was no time to play fair.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:51 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder continued battering away at the hardened clay around his legs, desperately trying to break himself free--though at the loud, resounding sound of a crack, he looked up--seeing a bloodied up and nearly unconscious Jo sprawled against the wall. His eyes widened--he still couldn't move. He reached out a hand towards her, straining to try to reach her--but he was way too far away. However, before anything else could happen--a blindingly bright light exploded off of her body, and Ryder's arm slowly fell slack. He stared at Jo in shock, his mind immediately flashing back to the day he had seen Jo and CP-02 clashing up in the sky above No Man's Land as two blurs of light. She was glowing again--this was the same. Ryder had known that Jo's mental and emotional state were fragile--and Zombie had definitely pushed more than a few buttons.
"Jo...no..." he murmured, watching as she and Zombie very quickly rocketted out of the hall he was in, right through a wall. The shouting that followed alarmed him greatly, so he quickly got back to work on prying himself out from the clay--glancing back at Axel every now and then to make sure that the guy was alright--up until he finally managed to make the clay crack enough, pulling first his left foot out, followed then by his right. Once he was free of the clay, he looked to the hole in the wall, then ran back over to Axel for a moment. "Don't come join the fight unless you definitely feel up to it. Stay clear otherwise--no point in getting hurt when you're not ready." he told the blonde quickly, before running over to the hole in the wall, hopping through it quickly and proceeding through the other wall-holes up until the moment that he managed to reach the room that everyone else was in--only to see Jo slumped on the floor, unconscious, and just in time to hear Rommel shouting at him to get Jo out of there. Ryder's breath caught in his throat as he staggered and stumbled forward over to Jo--Rommel's words to Zombie only seemed to upset the redhead even more. What was it with everyone an referring to Chelsea just 'just some girl'? This was his sister--one of the most important people in Ryder's life. Hearing people refer to her as 'some girl'--even if only as a means to anger Zombie--it really hurt. Ryder hadn't wanted to dig up these feelings--he had thought he'd dealt with them, but it turned out that these emotions were still very much present. He knelt down, picking Jo up in his arms and moving over towards the other side of the room, over to where the chaos wasn't reaching.
This was an utter disaster. Half of their people were injured or missing--and Ryder didn't even know any first aid beyond very basic knowledge. He laid Jo down gently, his eyebrows slowly coming together in a frantic expression of worry. He wanted to go get back at Zombie for this--but he also hated himself for not having been there to help Jo. He had literally ben stopped by a pile of clay--and now Jo was like this. He wanted to remember something medical--anything--but nothing came to mind. He had no idea what to do. All he could really do now was stay with Jo and defend her to the best of his ability if Zombie came close...at least until he thought of something more useful he could do to help Jo and the rest of their allies...

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 am

Nathan narrowed his eyes at Eagle as he spoke of Chelsea "Just one chick...? JUST ONE CHICK!? NO NO NO NO! Those bitches that you randomly hook up with at bars... THOSE WOULD BE EXAMPLES OF 'JUST ONE CHICK'! CHELSEA WAS NOT JUST ONE CHICK!" regardless, he flipped away from Rommel once more as he attacked, he had wished that he could have the chance to bash this guy's skulls in, but he had already fallen for a trap. What seemed to be a bubble of plasma blasted out from the floor, immediately consuming Rommel "We are not... friends. We never were. I'm an assassin... I get paid cash to kill people. You were simply fooling yourself... you see... I never considered you my friend..." he spoke in a scathing, cold voice. The bubble was large enough that it didn't really do any harm to Rommel, it just trapped him. But if Eagle were to attack the bubble and try to escape, it would slowly shrink in size. The more Rommel hit the thing, the more it shrunk. Basically, Zombie was using Rommel's own aggression against him. And that was exactly why Zombie had the advantage here. He knew each of his teammates well, and he studied their weaknesses. And he was using everything he knew about these people against them. Nathan then turned his attention to Inna, ricocheting each and every one of her bullets away with his staff, a few of them even flying towards her. A smile on his face under his mask, he openly laughed at the Russian as he turned his back on Rommel "And you... you're the most pathetic of them all. Look at you... running away from your past... you know it full well Inna... you're a monster! JUST LIKE DADDY!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:22 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"OH come on! We WERE friends! Now you're just a pussy!" he was about to run at the man when something trapped him in a ball. He looked around at the thing. "What the fuck?!" he punched it, but it shrunk as a result. That was enough for him to know that 'oh shit, punching things won't fix this problem. He growled and tried punching the floor, but it shrunk again. "OH FUCK YOU!" he yelled and sort of sit down, wondering how the fuck he was going to get out. But then he realized he also didn't have a lot of air in there. "Ah...sh-shit! If I don't figure this out soon...I'm gonna actually die here! COME ON EAGLE! THINK YOU BASTARD!" he was obviously in a panic, taking smaller breaths in order to converse air. He was like a scared animal at the zoo. He was actually afraid to die.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:39 am

Nathan was walking away from Rommel, focusing on Inna instead, and with his back turned to the man. That was, until Rommel said they WERE friends. Zombie's eyes widened for a moment before he turned to look Rommel "Friends...? Don't make me laugh. I couldn't care less about any of you! You all treated me and each other like trash..." Nathan approached the bubble Rommel was trapped in, and looked Eagle right in the eyes. Crossing his arms, he spoke "Not like any of that matters... while all of you went around saving the world and leaving me in the dust... I pursued a new life. A life where I actually MEAN something. I fight for a just cause now... it's not about money... it's about restoring order to this world..." Nathan brandished his katana, holding it towards Rommel "Do you know how we keep order in this world...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side mockingly "By KILLING people like you... Jo... Ryder... Inna... you're all the same... and this world will only have a chance when YOUR KIND is exterminated!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:47 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Jasper scowled a bit as the Inquisitor messed around with him, clearly less than happy about that- but as he gave him legitimate requirements, he hesitated. A glance over his shoulder showed just how well that battle was going- but he bit his lip and turned to the Inquisitor, taking a deep breath. "If I answer all your questions can I help them?" he asked, looking only... a little worried for Inna, Eagle, and Jo. Ryder, at least, seemed to be doing okay- but he seemed too concerned with Jo to be of any help... He desperately needed to be able to help fight Zombie right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:55 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor, or at least the image of him, turned slightly to look to the fight around the time Jasper did "Jeez... he's a lot like his father..." he muttered, in regards to Zombie. David couldn't help but remember when he used Ashley to further his own plans in a similar regard to this "Anywhoooo~" the static image of The Inquisitor then just sorta shrugged when Jasper asked if he could help after "Who knows...~ Anyways... I do need to know... at the very least I need to know this much:" there was a small period of silence from the man, probably for dramatic effect. Everyone knew this guy had a flair for the dramatic "Who is it that you hate the most...? Above all else..." he asked in a deadpan voice. David made it blatantly clear: he was serious about this. Hatred was, after all, a very important emotion to The Inquisitor.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:23 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"HEY! I GOT CLEAN ASSHOLE! DOING HONEST WORK FOR HONEST FOLK!" then he realized, oh shit, should be yelling since the fact he was losing air was making this a really bad situation. He felt his breaths become even shorter. He hugged himself panicking, looking around for anyone with an answer. It needed help...he needed to get out. "Ah-!" he started to cough, blood spewing from his mouth as he did. The blood landed on the shield, and it looked...like something was happening. The shield was melting away. "Huh? My blood did that...does...blood turn the shield off?" he didn't care, it was something! He could use this to get out of there. He took a knife he stored in this boot and sliced his hand, wincing as he did, This was most likely a very DUMB idea, but he had to try. He let the blood pool in his hand as the wound was bleeding, and splashing it on the side of the shield. This had to work...he hoped it would work.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:48 am

Nathan detracted his blade, instead drawing one of his handguns and pointing it directly at Rommel "Are you kidding me!? You're working for Jo! SHE WANTS TO CONQUER THE WORLD! LITERALLY! World domination is literally the opposite of clean!" Zombie began to pace around in front of Rommel. It was abundantly clear that as soon as Rommel broke free, he'd be met with a hail of bullets to the chest "You're nothing but a quirky minion for a megalomaniac that LITERALLY wants to rule the world! You're not the good guy here!" he yelled to Rommel, his eyes widening as Eagle discovered a weakness in his trap. Nathan had never even considered that working out. So Nathan merely aimed his handgun towards Rommel's face, so as soon as he tried to escape, he'd be shot "Give up..." he spoke bluntly to his former friend. He was willing to keep Eagle alive, if he gave up. Zombie was only here to kill Jo and Ryder after all.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:42 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Grr..." he took deep breaths as the shield broke, breathing the air around him, but Nathan had a gun at him. As much as Eagle loved to beat the shit out of Nathan, he didn't do well with guns. So, he had a plan. "You're right..." he said, standing straight up as he came out of the shield. His tone was low and breathy. It was a good thing he almost died of lack of air after all! "Hadn't...thought about it that way...you're right...you win dude." he just kind of looked down, giving a look of defeat. He shook his head. "I...maybe I made a mistake...lost direction, Iunno...but...I do know you're right man. I give. he put his hands up as if he were giving up. Now, he just needed Nathan to turn around and head toward Ryder. He had to keep up the act until that happened.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:06 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder's time spent watching over Jo gave him time to calm down--and to actually think. He knew that he was going to have to clear his mind and not let his emotions get the better of him right now--that was what got him in trouble in the first place. He got to work on stabilizing Jo, making sure that she wouldn't be fading while she was lying there--occasionally looking up and watching the situation between Eagle and Zombie. The redhead wanted to jump in and help, but he also knew that Jo needed to be watched over while she was in such a prone state--it would be unfair to leave her all alone in such a dangerous place when she was knocked out. Unfair and stupid.
Once Ryder finished patching up Jo the best he could with what little first aid he knew, he looked over at Zombie and Eagle again--only to hear Eagle's most recent words, and crumple his brow a bit. He told himself--he had to think. Observe. Those words hadn't sounded...entirely sincere? Or was he just misconstruing this...? Either way, Ryder stood up on his feet, standing in front of where Jo lay and letting his bat rest naturally in the palm of his hand as he waited for what would come next, doing what he could to eliminate the emotional spikes that kept leaping up in his mind. He was sure that he'd very likely get angry again if anything particularly bad was said, but he could try, at least, to be prepared...

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Zombie's eyes seemed to actually widen in surprise as Eagle gave up. That was odd, because Eagle almost NEVER gave up, not unless you broke him thoroughly. But... he decided to give his former ally the benefit of the doubt "You're smarter than you look..." Nathan muttered, turning his back on Eagle, instead turning his attention on Ryder and Jo. He knew it already, he knew he had them at his mercy. This little battle had reminded him why he was here: to KILL Ryder Mercy and Josephine Beaumont. And that was exactly what he was going to do. Zombie cocked his pistol and aimed it down at Ryder's head. Ryder may be used to taking a beating... but he was still human. A bullet to the brain was all he needed "Any last words before I kill you and your lover...?" he asked in a cold, emotionless voice. He was going to do it. He was going to kill them without so much as flinching. And if anyone else got in his way he was going to kill them too.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:00 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Yeah..." he said, and waited for Zombie to go and get toward Ryder. He grinned and dashed at the man, grabbing him by the midsection. "MOTHER FUCKER PLEASE!" he yelled and with that, lift Zombie up. "You can hurt me all you want...but you DON'T hurt my friends! Like it or not...fuck you!" he then threw Zombie at one of the walls as hard as he could. He jumped and let out a little cheer as he went after him again. "I GOT THIS!" he yelled, heading over toward Zombie with his lazer claws activated.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder watched Nathan with a quiet glare as the man looked to him, and pointed a gun in his face. He'd seen the view down the barrel of a gun many times when fighting Kraven--it didn't particularly phase Ryder anymore, although he did acknowledge the very real fact that guns were far more dangerous than the other tactics that Zombie had used on him in particular thus far. However, as Nathan asked if he had any last words, Ryder noticed Eagle moving behind him--and at the last moment before Eagle attacked Nathan, Ryder smirked.
"Yeah, just this--you've already lost."
After Rommel's move hit, Ryder felt his mood brighten considerably--Inna was there, too. They had to stay calm and deal with this--it was three against one. They could do this.
"You know, we've got one thing that you don't, Zombie! You wanna know what that is?" Ryder called over to the assassin, taking just a step or two forward from where Jo lay--keeping himself in front of her, but moving far enough so that if Zombie did attack him, no wayward attacks would strike her. "It's a good attitude! See, killing me is hard enough on its own--but when I've got friends around? Hell, you can believe that we'll pull through! Go on about monsters and evil all you want! One thing'll never change--we've each got what we believe in, and we'll fight for it for as long as we're still standing! Never forget that! Me, Jo, and our allies are heading straight to the top, whether we've gotta use you as a stepping stone or not!"

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Zombie was just about to pull the trigger... and then he heard Ryder's words. Nathan rose an eyebrow under his mask, hesitating to pull the trigger "He's behind me isn't he...?" while Nathan's genre awareness was inspiring, he couldn't react in time as Rommel grabbed his midsection and was lifted into the air. This caused Nathan to drop his handgun to the ground before being thrown into a metal wall. The assassin was just flung over into the metal as if he was a ragdoll. Nathan was actually dead on the floor for a good amount of time, but eventually rose up to his feet, letting out a pained groan. His left arm was dangling around, signalling that it had been dislocated or broken. Snapping his arm back into place, Nathan glared to Rommel "I was a fool to underestimate you, I admit... alright... it pains me to say this... but you've gained my respect Rommel... for what little it's worth!" Zombie lifted his right fist, holding it to his chest. This would bring a red orb nicely into view for both Ryder and Rommel. Of course, Zombie had also gotten up again JUST IN TIME to hear Ryder's heroic speech. The orb on Zombie's arm began to glow a familiar color as the assassin spoke "Huh... well, you know. I can one up that one... I've got something that you all don't... any guesses -what-?" slowly, a strange aura began to glow from Zombie's arm. And this sense of familiarity... it wasn't just a psychic aura, no... Ryder had seen this EXACT psychic aura before. Used by The Inquisitor all those years ago...

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:42 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"Heh. Nice man. Sorry if I scared yah...but acting is kind of my forte now...due to-yeah not talking about that." he said to Ryder and grinned and then saw the man get up. "The ego is something we all can't really guard against. Stroke it a little and Bam..." he stopped when he saw the orb thing though. He looked confused. He had no idea what the hell it was. "Looks like a piece of jewelry. I knew you had issues man, but that's a bit much for bling." despite all that, he charged at Zombie, ready to kill him for the last time. He sliced down on the man with his claws.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna stepped forwards to try and help Eagle when Zombie attacked him with some bubble- but it was too late. Now the assassin was deflecting her bullets and repeating once more what she constantly told herself. Her teeth ground together and she just kept shooting, but the deflections kept coming and...he was chatting with Eagle, basically. Aggressively and intensely, but it was basically all talk- she wasn't sure what to do, and seemed pretty busy trying to fight back the red rage of the Killer Gene that was threatening to come to the surface. Now, of all times, was when she needed to control herself, and it was a physical struggle as she dug her nails into the palms of her armored hands. She couldn't prove Zombie right, even when she knew he was- only she could know how decadent her own moral code had become, how hopeless the world seemed to her now, despite her team's relatively benign goals.
Then more things happened, and Zombie was glowing. That was not okay.

"Eagle, nyet!"

Inna called- she had no idea what this aura was, but she knew enough about supercriminals to know that, when they started glowing, it was time to not charge in. She shot at Zombie's arms, where the aura was coming from, hoping to destroy its source, but barely held any hope that this would work. The Russian ran to the males, grabbing Ryder's arm and trying to pull him away, since it was too late for Eagle, but she might still be able to keep the redhead alive.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Zombie claimed that he had some sort of trick up his sleeve, Ryder looked at the assassin suspiciously--but when the orb on the man's arm began glowing, Ryder's expression slacked into something of shock. He hadn't felt an aura like this in a long time. This was familiar--the familiar feeling of being bashed into a metal wall over and over again while the very lives of the footmen of Vulture Team were sucked out of their bodies before him. This was the aura of the Inquisitor--the very clearly psychic aura. But...Nathan hadn't been--or had he...?
"No way...how...?' he murmured quietly before suddenly, he saw Eagle going in to attack Zombie. "Eagle, get away from him--!" Ryder shouted at his ally as Inna began pulling him away--though the redhead didn't let her pull him too far away from Jo. He wasn't about to leave her just lying there. He was fully ready to shield Jo with his body, if need be, since she couldn't avoid the attack while she was like this--and she was in far worse shape than he was.

Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖⓢ ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓔⓐⓢⓘⓔⓡ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ
Ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓗⓐⓡⓓ ⓕⓞⓡ Ⓘ ⓖⓔⓣ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ
Ⓢⓐⓘⓓ ⓣⓗⓘⓝⓖ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓢⓗⓞⓤⓛⓓⓝ'ⓣ ⓢⓐⓨ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓦ ⓘⓣⓢ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓟⓐⓨ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓐⓨ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓣⓞ ⓜⓔ

The psychic energy coming from Zombie's orb spread throughout his arm, and then his body. By the time Inna shot at him, the bullets burned away in his psychic aura, it was then that the blonde plainly stated what HE had that the others lacked "PSYCHIC POWERS!" psychic tendrils then burst from the man's aura, sending themselves towards everyone in the room save for Jasper (Whom was too far away). Something about the man's voice sounded different, it was as if he was speaking in two voices, he had completely been consumed by his own psychic aura "Ladies and gentlemen... I bring to you the most powerful of the High Concept Weapons: Chelsea! This beauty is what they call a 'faux psychic'... Black Dragon technology adopted by the MSF! Ryder... I assume you recognize it... you not only saw it used by The Inquisitor... but by your old enemy..." Kraven had mentioned something along the lines of fake psychic powers when speaking to Ryder about the illusions he created, back during the Kraven Incident. Furthermore, The Inquisitor lacked psychic powers, yet seemingly gained them overnight after going under surgery. It was readily apparent that what this man was saying was completely possible "Inna... Rommel... I did say that you stayed out of this I wouldn't take your lives. You've passed the point of no return now... sorry... but I"m going to kill you all now..." the tendrils then lashed out at Ryder, Jo, Eagle and Inna. The tendrils would unleash a burning pain throughout their bodies. The aura would then seep away their life energy, and they would lose all their power in mere minutes. Interestingly enough... Jo was immune to this, as the aura was repulsed by her. However, Ryder, Eagle, and Inna were still fully weak to this ability... and seemingly had nowhere to go, and no way to fight back...

❝Sorry...❞
Zombie's Theme - I Am Perfection
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's eyes were wide behind her mask as Zombie revealed his full power- this was disastrous. Jo had been unable to bring him down without him using these induced powers, and she was a psychic herself. The Russian threw herself to one side, leaving Ryder's side as it became evident that the redhead did not need her- she wasn't about to risk her life for someone who meant nothing but a paycheck to her. Zombie's threats should have scared Inna out of her mind...but the main thing in her thoughts was

"Eet ees Staleen!!!"

She grumbled loudly, rolling out of the way of the tentacles but just getting scraped by one- though she could easily ignore the physical pain, she could immediately feel her life force being seeped, and that was something she could not ignore so easily. A small gasp escaped her as she ripped herself away from the tendril that had brushed past her, and she looked around, trying to stop herself from looking like a caged animal as she eyed the tendrils warily.

"I am not scared of you.. Leave them alone.."

Inna spoke gravely, sounding very serious- despite Zombie's evident advantage here, the blonde seemed more worried about the internal conflict she had going on right now. The Killer Gene was threatening to take over and it felt like a rabid beast trying to claw its way out of her- why wasn't she just letting it take over? She had had no problem embracing the rest of the immoral and putrid mindset that she had adopted in No Man's Land, yet the Killer Gene had remained something that she resisted. Ignoring this struggle, the Russian caught her breath and made her way towards Zombie, ducking behind the machinery in the Inquisitor's room for cover when the tendrils got too close. It had become evident that bullets wouldn't work, but she was hoping close-range attacks would be more effective.

"Eet ees not their fault that you hate everytheeng.. Just- stop-"

She said, her voice a mixture of strain and annoyance, as if she was trying to tell Zombie off, but found that her words applied to herself too. She shook her head absently- this was not the time for mental self-improvement. Besides, the past was what made her hate everything- it was the past, her family's past and what she had experienced in No Man's Land, that had made her this way, it was the past that had destined her to be a monster like her father. Zombie didn't need to know that though, did he?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next