Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:12 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor didn't seem very helpful in regards to answering Inna's questions "I dunnooooooo...~ Maaaaaybeeee~" he replied to the Russian, his words openly mocking her. His face once again played on the screen as an 'ex' was mentioned however, Rommel seemed to clear it up further. Something involving a woman? Well this was simpler than he would have imagined "Disappointing..." David responded, bluntly too. He made it how utterly clear that their answers were not satisfactory. He was expecting a long, dramatic, COOL story as to why Zombie was filled with so much hate. Instead he got some angsty teenager shit. When pressured once more into giving them information, he was quick to respond "Hmmmm... how about... NO~? Yeah... I like that sound of that word! NO! Hahah- KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the visage of David looked down on Eagle and Inna as he laughed at them. He wasn't going to make this easy "Tell me... WHY should I tell any of you...?"

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ryder`s silence was concerning. If she wasn`t so angry, she would be scared-- the idea of "we may actually not be okay" after this entered Jo`s mind for the first time in a very long time and it was almost nostalgic- though this dungeon was full of nostalgia. Grieve as she did, there had been no personal attachment between Chelsea and Jo- as far as she was concerned it was as if she had lost another footman in a battle, and while sad- it wasn`t avoidable. Her rage seemed to come mostly from the irony of it all-- nobody hated Jo quite as much as Jo did, and of all the material he had to work with, Nathan chose to approach them over this...? Something they had no control over, something that had happened while they were at another man`s mercy, something he hadn`t even seen with his own eyes to verify-- and something that had shook Ryder so bad, it took ages to recover. How dare he, how dare he-- the words remained in her mind like a mantra as he knuckles tinted white while she rolled her thoughts over in her head. It made acid rise and burn through her veins, and her throat fill with disgust- typically Jo made an adamant effort to understand the moral choices of everything around her, but in this situation, she held a burning bias-- she had seen Ryder go through so much after that day, and come out so strong... And she had gathered that Zombie had stuck with Vulture when she hadn`t, following CP-02`s defeat-- but there was no way Zombie felt even a sliver of the despair Ryder had. It was insulting-- it was downright infuriating.
"YOU DIDN`T KNOW HIM EITHER--! GOD, WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKUP?!" It was hard to truly muster up other words-- she knew it was wrong to do so, but she couldn`t help but blame herself in part for Chelsea`s demise. She couldn`t forge a proper argument as to why it wasn`t her fault-- it was rare for Jo could find a way to defend her actions verbally anymore. She had been so focused on Ryder yet again, the way in which he was moving signified that he wasn`t all there mentally and it was highly distressing- it almost took her a moment too late take note of the particle shield used to defect her bullets back at her. She twirled Hopebringer skillfully on the tips of her fingers again, moving the gun around in front of her to fling away the bullets from her direction-- and the instant she prided herself in being free again, a katana flung itself her way-- at which point, she saw it fit to fling herself onto the ground in a dodge, barrel rolling into a kneeling position and firing again at Zombie`s wrist to knock off the trajectory of his blow to Ryder`s back. She knew she had to do more than dote over Ryder if she wanted to survive, but she almost couldn`t help it...
Speaking of which, the redhead was without his bat-- she didn`t want that to be capitalized on, even if Ryder could summon it back into his hand in an instant. Zombie moved too fast, his senses were too honed-- it was a risk. "HE`S FULL OF SHIT, RYDER!" She announced, as if that would steer him closer to focus as she unclipped a flash grenade from her belt- holding it stagnant in her palm for an instant before sending it rolling to Zombie`s feet. She knew Ryder was familiar enough with her fighting style to be generally unaffected by the flash, and Jo was blind enough to not sweat it- but at the very least, she used this as a chance to fire away at Zombie again, this time mimicking his ricochet technique by shooting at the crack between the wall and the ceiling, causing the bullets to reflect off the steel and zoom down, aimed for the muscle of the assassin`s neck.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:52 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper was perched on the edge of his seat as he watched Jo, Ryder, and Axel, anxious as soon as he realized just how much stronger Zombie had become. He knew Jo and Ryder were stronger too- but he also had heard what Zombie had said. He knew what had to have happened, at least the basics of what would have caused it... As soon as Inna and Eagle walked in though, he jolted, looking to them in shock before glaring up at the Inquisitor and going back to his worried watching. "... Axel is fine-" he tossed over his shoulder, looking at Inna before glaring at the Inquisitor again. He wanted to argue- but he was worried about Jo and Ryder... "You should tell us because we clearly deserve to know it more than you do- remind me again, who killed the Mistress? Who made it to the center of the maze? Yeah, us. I'd like to see you do either of those things, when the maze isn't one you designed. Jasper mouthed 'suck it' at one of the screens with the Inquisitor's face, before turning back to the video and audio feed of Jo and Ryder. "And oh, hey, Zombie- nice ass in that outfit. It's really all you've got going for you, like dude I can see everything- or the lack thereof. I really wonder, what was so special about this chick anyways- like. Come on man. It's one girl. You gonna hold a vendetta for five years because you didn't manage to sex up one girl? Or maybe you did... and you're just mad because you liked corrupting the innocence. Tell me, Nathan, which one is it? Did you get a kick out of the idea of robbing a little girl of her virginity or are you just fucking sick?"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:44 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder's facial expression didn't seem to change as Zombie's brought his face close, still seeming very far away in expression--both of the frontal blows hit, making Ryder stagger back, his bat falling from his hands--He had to get a hold of himself, he knew, but he just couldn't pull himself together--that is, until Jo deflected Zombie's blows towards his back and shouted to the redhead--it reminded his brain that other people existed. That he wasn't there alone--no, he had Jo there--and everyone else, elsewhere in the maze. And following up on that, hearing Jasper's words out of the loudspeaker seemed to flare his temper even more--but Ryder had heard bits and pieces about Jasper from Jo before. Manipulating people to get them backwards in battle was one of the silverette's talents. So, instead--Ryder turned all of that anger towards Zombie, having been summoned back into the world of the present by Jo and Jasper's voices.
"You looked up to me?" he spoke to the assassin coldly, abruptly turning to face him. "...You think that matters? You think that EVER mattered? Do you think I EVER wanted your slimy hands all over my little sister?!" He heard the clink of Jo's flash grenade falling to the ground--and in the moment that the flash went off he closed his eyes, shielding them with one arm while using the other to extend towards his bat--the tool vibrating momentarily before flying back into his grip. More gunshots went off as Jo fired at the assassin, and Ryder took the opportunity to open up one of his eyes again to aim the barrel of the rifle attachment on his bat at Zombie as well, firing off two shots. "You don't know anything, jackass! If you were such a good boyfriend, you should've BEEN THERE!"

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Zombie14

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Zombie staggered back as he was shot in the wrist by Jo, the bullet didn't seem to hurt the man though, he didn't even drop his weapon. It was clear all Jo had done was momentarily stop him. He could hear Jasper trying to get under his nerves using the audio again. Of course, this being Jasper, Nathan ignored him, though he took note of his words "I'm going to kill that little twerp later..." Zombie muttered before focusing on the task at hand. Ryder and Jo's words didn't seem to phase him either, if anything they were driving him to make the kills already "Are you really blaming me for not being there? I WAS SCOUTING AHEAD TO MAKE SURE -YOU- WOULDN'T GET YOURSELF KILLED! AND BY THE WAY- I WAS RIGHT! IT WAS A TRAP!" he yelled back to Ryder, of course by this point Jo had thrown a flash grenade and completely blinded him. He immediately turned to Jo's position blocking each of her bullets with his staff, reflecting them back towards her once more. He had to rely on his other senses now... a walk in the park for him. He had spent years training to become the perfect killer... for this day. And nothing was going to stop him now. Ryder's first shot flew into Nathan's back, to which the assassin turned and slowly began to approach Ryder "You know..." Ryder's second attack hit Zombie in the chest... neither of which managed to pierce Zombie's armor. "You've always got to be the good guy.... don't you? You blind fool... no matter what you do... you think you're in the right! It's kind of funny really... everybody loves to talk about how Jo is the crazy one! No... no she's not... she knows when she does wrong... and you... you just keep doing the same thing over and over again... thinking you'll make the world a better place." Zombie stomped his foot down, and a knive popped out from his shoe, to which he kicked upwards towards Ryder's gut, before tossing his staff over Ryder's head. The staff flew like a boomerang, returning towards them but flying past them. The staff just spun past the scene, heading straight for Jo's head. Zombie then attempted to get Ryder into a clinch, then threw a few knees towards his gut as well. This guy obviously seemed to be targeting particular bodyparts to weaken Ryder "The best part...? This isn't even about me giving you guys your just punishment! No... that's just the little cherry on the top! The MSF wants you dead for the crimes you've committed...! Neither of you understand! You're monster! You're destroying what little order we have left to fulfill both your egos! You both claim to be looking for justice... let me guess... you're looking to bring down Paladin right? Sure... they're corrupt... but they're the only police force we have left. The Vigilantes, screw them, RIGHT? Of course they're sadistic... but in the ed of the day they're just what happens when monsters like YOU TWO come along! You're not the good guys! You're terrorists! Terrorists who want to bring a recovering society down to build it in your own visage!"

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Ae43137b-3f69-4e0f-a17c-236a0c592c19_zpsasumbwyi

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna seemed just about ready to break the screens that the Inquisitor was on, because right now she didn't have the patience to deal with him....but Jasper's words calmed her- at least Axel was okay. For now. She let her breath go back to normal as she listened to Jasper's explanation for giving them the information they needed.

"I am also...pretty sure we weell keell Cain weeth thees eenformation, you like the keelleeng, da? You do not like the Cain, nyet?"

She figured Jasper's words would bring the flare that the Inquisitor longed for, seeing how it sounded like some powerful stuff. Inna also couldn't help but overhear Jasper's words to Zombke- harsh. Zombie deserved that. She nodded approvingly and glanced back the the Inquisitor.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:19 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Wouldn't we be doing you're fucking dirty work if we took down Cain? You wrote that Branch of Sin thingy for a fucking reason right? What wouldn't benefit you right now if you gace us the shit, and we were on our fucking merry way?" he said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. This was getting to be stupid. Despite being a screen, he was going to beat the shit out of him if he didn't give it up. "Also...what the fucl is even stopping us...he's a god damn screen. Let's tear this place apart until we find it."

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor suddenly burst out laughing at Jasper after his reply "oH MY GOD YOU -ARE- A LITTLE SHIT! HE WAS RIGHT! KYAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD" while The Mistress point did somewhat hold up, telling a super genius that he couldn't traverse a simple maze was like telling Hitler he couldn't commit mass genocide. "Listen up you little punk..." The Inquisitor spoke in a much darker voice "Without the opportunities I provided... you wouldn't have even had the chance to meet The Mistress... let alone kill her. I may have no ended the job, but there would be NO job without David Krueger. So why don't you-" The Inquistor's trail of speech was interrupted as both Inna and Rommel spoke. The Inquisitor's face on the screen looked to Inna and Rommel as they spoke "OH LOOK! One of you is reasonable! Isn't that great!? Sadly... only ONE of you using reason simply isn't enough to work out a deal~ After all... if two thirds of you are fuck ups... then you're all mostly fuck ups~" the face narrowed its eyes on Rommel as he spoke of destroying everything "Wow... is this guy FOR REAL!? I mean... wow- you honestly think DESTROYING SHIT is going to get you anywhere here? How about I drop you dumb fucks JUST A BIT of information... I AM THE BRANCH OF SIN!"

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was considering Eagle's advice- if the Branch of Sin really was hidden here, the Inquisitor couldn't really stop them...but she had dealt with an imitation of this criminal before, and she knew he couldn't possible make it so simple to get away with things... A hunch which was confirmed by the face on the screen's words.

"Wait wait- Eagle nyet."

She said firmly, directing herself first to the Inquisitor then Eagle. They needed to remain calm- she had to figure out a way to please the Inquisitor and figure out exactly what he meant by himself being a Branch of Sin... She held her hands up as if she thought the screen might turn off at any moment.

"Meester...Krueger. Leesten to me. We can work out a deal and they weell...also leesten to me, da? We can...work together for thees. Keell Cain. Everyone ees happy, da?"

The Russian looked back at her teammates for confirmation that they'd be willing to keep in line for a few moments- they just needed to get the necessary information out of the Inquisitor and her job would be done. She could take the money, leave with her brothers and never see these people from her past again.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o9_1280_zpsqkveyggc
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"BULL FUCKING HOCKEY!" he growled and just about nearly punched the screen, but held back. Not only cause Inna told him to, but because it wouldn't be productive. He clenched his fists and started to lightly pound on the frame of the door. He was getting really fucking upset. He never liked the Inquisitor, but being trolled personally by him was even worse. "Yer a fucknut you know that?"

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:12 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper scowled as his words did nothing to distract Zombie, irritated by the feeling of uselessness that was welling up in his chest. He couldn't help Jo and Ryder- and he probably couldn't help Inna or Eagle either. He was beginning to question if there was any point in trying, really... but he turned away from the console to look at the Inquisitor, expression calm and neutral despite his inner self-doubt. The words he was met with, however... ignited an anger in him that quashed any worries over whether or not he would be of any help. Helpful or not- he was going to do his best to throw both these dickheads off their game. "I don't believe you-" he said quite frankly, staring at the Inquisitor a moment before turning to Eagle. "Calm down, we need this and fucking shit up when computers are involved is a very bad idea-" Finally, he turned back to the screen, glaring at Zombie in irritation. "You know, you kind of suck at sex anyways Zombie- I remember that one time, I led you to think it was okay but that's just because I didn't want to hurt your feelings- and from what I've seen, your dick isn't even that big, so I doubt it's much better with you as a dude than some weird fucked up lady illusion... Really, for someone who was such a player, you don't have that much going for you. I mean, you're a dick... but your personality is the only one you've got- and really, I mean, the rest of you isn't that impressive..." It was petty insults, sure- but he was hoping that if nothing else, it would grow irritating to the point of distracting him from his mission.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:29 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor was actually listening to Inna "Who would have figured that Kraven's child of all people would be the reasonable one-" and then he was called a fuck nugget "Buuuuut- Imma think I'm gonna just mess with you guys more!" suddenly, a ton of water fell down on Inna and Rommel, seemingly set up to just prank the two "Kyahahahahahaha!" David Krueger was a very petty sociopath. When Jasper said he didn't believe him, David immediately shot back "wELL IT'S TRUE! Of course you don't believe me, you don't know David Krueger! He trusts nobody but himself... so the only way to keep his deepest secrets is to download his brain into a computer... thus, I am born! I AM THE BRANCH OF SIN!" he spoke triumphantly "It is I and I alone who can give you the information needed to defeat the man known as Cain... and I-" The Inquisitor's attention deficit issues then took control as he realized Jasper was trolling Zombie. The man immediately jumped on the bandwagon "Yeah and you're dumb and ugly too!" he added, on top of what Jasper had said... of course, him and Zombie were ON THE SAME SIDE. But that wasn't going to stop The Inquisitor from joining in on some good old fashioned trolling.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:54 am

xxx

Jo`s eyes momentarily flitted upward as she cringed at Jasper`s words coming from the speakers... did he not know Ryder and her were in here too...? She returned her attention to Ryder then, worried the silverette`s words would stir his mental state further-- only to see they didn`t have too much of an effect. That was good...
Zombie was paying too much attention to Ryder-- and his words seemed to serve no more purpose aside from fueling Jo`s rage as she stood from afar, her teeth gritting tight and her shoulders practically vibrating with anger. She ran forward, at the same time the staff made it`s rotation around the room toward her- she shot it directly in it`s center as it flew toward her, knocking it off it`s path and to the side right before she reached Zombie. Once close enough, skillfully hooking her leg together with his and roughly tugged forward in an attempt to knock off his central balance.
"Oh, man- you`re a FUCKIN` riot, aren`tcha...?" She barked, and regardless of whether or not she had succeeded in knocking his balance off- she jabbed her elbow hard into his gut first, and jerked her head forward to crash her foreheard into his metal mask. "That`s always been your thing, hasn`t it--?! Putting all the 'good guys' in their fuckin` place because you know so much better than everyone around you-- DON`T YOU...?! WELL GUESS THE FUCK WHAT--! YOU AREN`T PROVIN` A GODDAMN POINT HERE--! WE`RE FUCKIN` SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON VILLAINS IN THIS BITCH, THE WORLD IS OUR`S!" Her head bashing didn`t stop- regardless of rather or not anything worked, she kept trying, as if it would produce a different result. She was at least aiming to disorient him-- making it easier for Ryder to get a shot in with his senses dulled. "WE ALL GOTTA DIE SOME DAY, KID! WE INTEND TO DESERVE IT! THE FUCK`RE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT--?! SPANK US?! PREACH SOME MORE?! GET REAL!"   

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:44 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 810

Zombie turned away from Ryder when he heard a series of footsteps making their way closer to him "Nice try!" he yelled, turning to her to throw a punch, only to be caught off guard on his feet and brought falling down on his butt. This proved to only be a temporary setback, as the man just leaped back onto his feat within seconds. His fists clenched together into a fighting stance, he caught Jo's elbow with his palm using a tight defensive stance, but was caught off guard by her headbutt. Of course, it was rather questionable who was taking the most damage considering Jo wasn't wearing head armor, but her repeated heabutts did began to send cracks on his mask "Wrong! I exist on this earth to punish the wicked, especially those who claim to be on the side of justice! You're nothing but a hypocrite! You're not better than that maniacal machine CP-02! You won't stop until the world is in your grasp!" he barked to her, repeatedly stumbling back as Jo headbutted him, until he finally managed to grab her head as a counter. He then ran towards the side of the metal hall they were in, bashing Jo's head against it. "I intend to kill you!" he yelled in reply to her before bashing her head into the wall a second time. He then pulled a grenade out from his pouch, throwing it out towards Ryder's legs. The grenade blasted into a heap of clay which quickly consumed Ryder's legs then hardened, keeping him in place. Zombie was making sure he wouldn't attack from behind "I know you're going to be a bitch to kill Ryder... many have tried and failed... so I intend to take my time doing so... why don't you just stay there and wait this out? I'll leave you for last..." he spoke menacingly as he focused on Jo again. The man charged the bluenette, ramming his head into her stomach before attempting to get her into a clinch, ramming his knee into her crotch three times "THE BOTH OF YOU! SHUT UP!" Zombie really didn't know whether or not he could take Jasper and David seriously, the levels of silliness they were showing was off the charts in their mocking.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:37 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder frowned as he saw that his bullets didn't do much to get through Zombie's armor--if that was the case, they were going to have to find a weak point on the guy--somehow. After all, retreating from this battle would just wind up with both Ryder and Jo each getting a bullet in the back--and Ryder was mad enough right now anyway that he didn't even think of running. He would figure out something, somehow--but as Zombie began approaching him, he listened to the man's words, his brows slowly furrowing. This was what Ross had said, too. Or at least...something along these lines. Ryder didn't have time to reply, though, as Zombie's knife was quickly flung up towards his chest--having been trying to dodge what he'd initialy thought to be a kick, Ryder had twisted himself to the side slightly, which led to the knife slicing across the side of his arm rather than his chest--a much better outcome than the latter. The staff distracted him, though--and as he followed its path, and saw it hit Jo, it left him open to Zombie's series of knee bashes, which left him without breath and shoving himself away from the assassin.
"If you think what we had was order...then you're even stupider than I thought..." he grunted, shooting a glare at Zombie in reply to what the assassin had said at the end of his attack. He didn't have time to say more, though, as Jo quickly jumped in--and Ryder seemed somewhat troubled by her words. He knew she was probably right--but he stil wasn't quite ready to accept that role yet. He wanted to view what they were doing as a good thing--but it got harder every day to do so.
As Zombie counter-attacked and Jo seemed to be in a bit of trouble, Ryder shook off what dizziness was still in him and went running forward--only to skid to a halt as he saw a grenade at his feet, his eyes widening--however, instead of an explosion, instead, clay erupted up around his legs, holding him in place. While this in itself was a bit of a relief, it also meant that Zombie wasn't constricted to hand-to-hand or guns--aside from the other weapons he'd pulled out, there was a potential for him to hvae actual explosives on him. That was something they would need to watch--but luckily, chances were he hopefully wouldn't used them in a space this confined...
Either way, Ryder knew he had to get out of this hulking mass of clay--which had apparently hardened. He tried to move his legs but got absolutely no give. This was going to take a while. He knew he had to get out of there as quickly as possible and give Jo back up, so he raised his bat up, then swung it down against the clay, battering at it as he looked over at Zombie and yelled to him,
"I swear to God, as soon as I get outta here, you're gonna get it!" Not the most scary of threats, but then again, he probably also looked relatively silly beating up a big pile of clay around his legs...

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:48 am

xxx

Jo could feel the metal of Zombie`s mask dent and crackle under the flesh of her forehead and grinned at it-- despite the dribble of blood that rolled down her face, trickling down at her chin onto the floor. "Exactly~! Now we`re gettin` it! I WON`T STOP UNTIL THE WORLD IS MINE, AND ONCE I GET IT- THE FIRST THING I`M GONNA DO IS OUTLAW SMALL DICKS AND GET YER ASS IN JAIL!" His hand clenched around her head enough to halt her movements, causing her to grin just a bit wider as he proceeded to bash her head into the metal wall. "Gonna have to try harder, sunshine- WHAT`S A LIL MORE HEAD DAMAGE TO ME~?!" She actually laughed- a laugh that was undeniably maniacal and off-kilter, but abruptly stopped as Zombie averted his attention to Ryder and threw a grenade his way. "RYDER--!" She barked, quickly withering as it didn`t explode, but puffed up into a blob of clay that hardened around his ankles. But, regardless, that was all it took for her to take the fight seriously again-- the second Zombie turned around, she flung her combat knife out of it`s holster and into her hand, holding it at the ready as he dashed closer- keeping her hands in front of her as he threw his arms around her in a clinch. She flicked her wrist to careen her knife into what appeared to be the unarmored part of his form, gritting her teeth against the pain as he flew his knee into her crotch repeatedly-- regardless of her equipment down there, that was a bone and it certainly still hurt-- she responded by bashing her forehead down onto his again, then trying to push his arms away from her by shoving her arms outward. "MAYBE I`LL BAN BRATTY WHINING, TOO-- THEN YOU`LL REALLY BE SHIT OUTTA LUCK--!" At the same time, hooked her leg around his again- tugging it close to her in an attempt to knock his balance, and shoving her knife forward again to take full advantage. There was an awful lot of repetition on her part- clearly, she wasn`t thinking right.   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:03 am

Zombie didn't even turn to Ryder, he knew full well not to turn his back to Jo's insanity "Yeah- this is coming from Jo's bottom bitch- you're not exactly somebody I should take seriously when it comes to intelligence-" he shot back to Ryder, but he was still focused on his close combat to Jo. Jo's knife had broken through an outer layer of his armor, but didn't really even reach his skin, unfortunately he was starting to get a bit of a headache as Jo once again bashed her head into his own. This repetition was getting annoying "Is this really what our conversation has degraded into!? Dick jokes!? This is not a joke! I am not the man you knew five years ago! JOSEPHINE BEAUMONT, THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" he roared into a rage as he was tripped down once again. When Jo's blade plunged down towards him, he caught her blade with his hands. The armor around his hands managed to protect his fingers as he then kicked up to her stomach then flipped himself back onto his feet. His fists tightening, he began to approach Jo "You're a mass murderer! You killed MILLIONS! CANADA IS GONE! I was going to kill you five years ago... I was stopped... now I'm here to finish the job!" he yelled as he threw a right hook and a left hook towards Jo's face "You're glamorizing yourself! You're not a comic supervillain... you're A MONSTER! A MASS MURDERER! ALL THOSE INNOCENT LIVES ARE GONE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE TO BLAME SO JUST LAY DOWN AND LET ME KILL YOU! THIS IS THE ONLY RIGHT WAY! SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO TO HELL YOU EVIL PILE OF DISGUSTING GARBAGE!!!" Zombie then unleashed a fury of strike... punches, elbows, headbutts back to the woman. Anything it took to beat the woman down. He wanted to beat her down until she was nothing more than a pile of disgusting blood and guts "AM I PISSING YOU OFF!? WANNA HEAR IT AGAIN!? MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE DEAD AND YOU CAUSED IT! YOU'RE JUST LIKE KRAVEN, YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE MISTRESS, YOU'RE JUST LIKE CP-02!!!"

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:33 am

xxx

"You sure--?! `Cause this is pretty fuckin` funny--!" Jo snapped back, clearly growing angerier with progress-- over his insults aimed at Ryder before all else. Her anger translated through a spark of manic that overtook her pupils, giving her a slightly more feral and unstable appearance as her grit grin broadened further. She only responded with a silent sound of disapproval as her knife was caught, wrenching it back into her grasp as he threw a well placed kick at her gut, sending her tumbling back into the wall clumsily- she quickly threw her head back up, her blue bangs swinging back out of her face and chuckled as the assassin began to approach her. It seemed his words didn`t have any affect on her-- no matter how much of a threat Nathan proved himself to be, Jo had no intentions of taking his death threats seriously. She had seen too much, experienced too much to be phased by the likes of him-- until he kept talking.
It was like a switch- suddenly her off-kilter smile disappeared. For a moment, she was neutral, vacant- as if she had reached a failure in attempting to process his words. And then they hit her again, and again, and again in the form of a brutal barrage of elbows and punches and headbutts that soon enough had her splattered against the wall, shocked and motionless. An audible crack cut the air as she slumped slightly, caked on blood coating her features- she was standing and breathing, but somehow still corpse like. Something was wrong, something had broken- and the life came back to her eyes in the form of a near blinding light that abruptly bursted from her body.
It`s blinding quality faded and all that was left was a bright, supernatural glow around her clenched tight fists. The ground crackled under the intensity that had dripped off her in waves of vibrant color, and she finally picked up her head again, her naturally dark eyes shining a much more purer, lighter but more hardened blue, similar to a clear ocean. But, Jo took no notice to this new change-- her mind flashed in bright, hot waves of rage and she saw nothing but red, she was too deep to notice much of anything-- the mere mention of Canada had been enough to undo all of the work she had placed into self control all those years. Suddenly, her hand flew up, caught one of Zombie`s incoming blows- and she clenched tight. Very tight. "You listen to me, you FAT NASTY TRASH--!" She bellowed, continuing to hold him tight and moving a little bit closer to him in defiance-- but not doing much else just yet. "The world is DYING! I don`t have time for your MORAL BULLSHIT! I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY BACK THAN LIVE ON MY KNEES--! I`M TAKING YOU DOWN, I`M TAKING PALADIN DOWN, AND I`M GONNA SAVE THE FUCKIN` WORLD AND YOU`RE GONNA SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND TAKE IT!" She recoiled her other fist and launched it out in a powerful punch heading directly at Zombie`s face, an enstrangled roar of fury wrenching itself out of her throat. Something had changed in an instant-- and it was definitely blaringly obvious to anyone but Jo, who right now-- only wanted to break Zombie in until she had enough.   

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 4 136_zpsr3qf25hg
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Zombie's eyes widened as he heard Jo's words. Despite knowing full well what she was, her actually saying she would conquer the world was still shocking "Listen to yourself! You sound just like HIM!" he barked out to Jo, obviously referring to Charles. And then shit got real. As Jo unleashed her power, Zombie took a step back, but it was too late. Jo's strike made an impact with his face mask, and the man didn't just go tumbling back. No, he was sent flying backwards, breaking through a series of walls leaving nothing but destruction in his path. Zombie blasted into The Inquisitor's room, tumbling against the wall before catching himself back on his feet. One could see some blood dripping from the holes in his mask, that strike did a number on him. He was now in the room with everyone else. With Jasper, Rommel, Inna, even The Inquisitor. And he didn't look the least bit intimidated by any of them...

Zombie suddenly felt a lot more comfortable "Ah... I see..." he spoke with a hint of enjoyment. He was far more used to facing the supernatural threat of psyhics and the Killer Gene than mere soldiers... this was going to be much more fun now. Zombie drew his dual handguns and began to unload upon Jo from afar "And will you look at that!? You're still just as much of a monster as you were on that day..." he muttered, focusing entirely on Jo at the moment with his attack.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:27 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna almost flinched as the Inquisitor referred to hear as "Kraven's daughter"- that still messed with her. It was worse that the screen wasn't willing to help them, though, and her teammates were making it worse, though to be honest it didn't seem likely that he would help even if they were all behaving impeccably. She opened her mouth, about to try and convince him to help them again...then she was suddenly soaked.

"Ебать дерьмо ебут-"

She cursed, surprised by the sudden act of immaturity. She should have expected it...but she had been hoping to work things out. She thought she was getting so far... The Inquisitor kept talking while she cleared her head from the shock of the surprise shower. Inna just sort of tried to brush it off and listen to the voice from the screen, but then it seemed to be getting distracted with insulting Zombie.

"Wait, Meester Krueger- What must we do to get thees eenformation?"

The Russian really was very committed to getting something out of this Branch of Sin...she tried to hard. Then suddenly Zombie was crashing into the room, and her everything was tense again, gauntlets pointed at him.. She looked in the direction that he was shooting and saw Jo- should she still attack him, so help Jo? Or should she be backing down now and letting Jo do her thing?

"Can I hurt heem..?"

Inna asked no one in particular, just sort of really wanting to not have Zombie there right now. She looked through the hole that Zombie had come from to see if she could spot Axel, congratulating herself for leaving Braque outside where Zombie wouldn't hurt him.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 am

xxx

Like a determined hunter after it`s prey, once Zombie launched away from her as a result of her terrifyingly powerful hit-- she sprang directly after him, a streak of bright blue psychic energy following in her wake. The metal ground dented with each step she took due to the aura still loosely coating her form, and she still wasn`t quite aware of the fact- her entire environment aside from Zombie had blurred itself out in her vision. She was absolutely focused on him, nigh unresponsive even as he fired at her again. Her fists unclenched, instead straightening out into precise knife hands that she swung in front of her, sending the bullets that were coming her way right back at the source. "SHUT UP--!" She roared, clenching up her fists again- for an instant, she seemed frustrated at their distance, but didn`t put enough thought forward to grab her gun-- instead, she turned her attention to one of the walls that Zombie had barreled through, and brutally ripped the rest of the metal wall out of it`s place to haul it over her shoulder and throw it directly at the assassin. Never mind that the Branch of Sin, what she had journeyed this entire way for, was directly behind him and now in harm`s way due to her impulse-- she really wanted to kill this guy.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:09 am

Zombie had finally noticed that he was in the Inquisitor's room, and oh cool, Jasper, Inna, and Rommel were all here. He would kill them soon, but right now he needed to focus on Jo "Keep out of this... this has nothing to do with you!" he barked out to Inna, and surely enough two seconds later a FUCKING METAL WALL WAS FLUNG AT ZOMBIE. The assassin flipped into the air, before kicking off the metal wall midair to send himself flying towards Jo. In his path towards her, he deployed one of his staffs. Once he was close to her, he swung the metal staff straight towards her face "LOOK AT YOURSELF!" he barked out, flipping away from Jo. He then threw a series of strikes towards Jo's guts and chest with his staff "YOU"RE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER NOW! YOU'RE WORSE THAN CHARLES! HE WAS A MACHINE... you're an inhuman being...!" The man jumped into the air, then flung himself down on Jo, attempting to strike her over the head with his weapon "You're a psychic... and not just any psychic... you're a conduit... a conduit for raw power... YOU'RE TOO DANGEROUS TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD! YOU MUST DIE!" he at first seemed calm and cold in his words, but his initial speech was betrayed by his sudden outburst of rage as his staff was flung at Jo's head.

"You are the monster... and I am the monster-slayer..."

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:05 am

xxx

Jo snarled as Zombie launched himself up to dodge the wall she had chucked his way- as it came flying back at her, however, she simply lurched her fist out and punched it directly in the center as it was mere inches away from her face. It cracked in half, then bursted into several chunks of metal as she continued forward, picking up speed and skidding into the Inquisitor`s room. Her response to everything right about now was to punch it- and so, as Zombie`s staff came down hard upon her temple, she responded by fiercely swatting it away, beginning to clench her hand around the weapon when Zombie pulled it back. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP--!" She roared, the color of the psychic energy on her hand growing more intense and flaring like a candle against the wind as her anger grew darker. "SHUT UP--! SHUT UP AND DIE!" Her limbs moved at a truly inhuman speed as she vigilantly knocked aside every single one of his blows with heavy precision- though his speed robbed her of the chance to get a blow of her own in. And the less time she had to act, the more she begun to hear and feel his words- which seeped into and saturated each and every crevice of her brain, until she could finally see the energy exuding from her very hands. Bright, inhuman energy- psychic energy. Suddenly, Zombie`s words rang hollow in her head-- "You are the monster, and I am the monster slayer"...
The second her eyes flitted down to her hands, it was like a switch- the psychic manifestation around her fists vanished in an instant flat. Her chest tightened in fear and her mind lost the ability to project much of anything-- and in the moment she completely froze up, her eyes wide and clouded with despair, Zombie`s staff connected firmly with her head. Jo`s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she slacked onto the ground, unconscious- the only sign of life left was the steady rise and fall of her chest.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:16 am

Despite his attacks not having any affect on her, Jo soon dropped down to the ground, falling to his feet. She apparently had some sort of mental break down, based off what he had seen. Regardless, he had won, and Jo was down on the floor "What's wrong Jo...?" he asked mockingly, pacing around the woman. He suddenly stomped on her arm, before stomping on her gut next "WHO'S A BIG SHIT NOW!? YOU PIECE OF TRASH!" he continued to stomp on the woman, beating her down even though she was already out. The man was so filled with rage that he seemed to go mad at the fact that Jo had finally been brought down "HAHA- HAHAHAHA! Now... I'm going to kill Ryder... but first, I'll kill your friends!" he yelled, his voice cracking as he grabbed Jo's comatose body by her hair and dragged her back to The Inquisitor's room.

Surely enough, there he was, walking into the room from the shadows, into Rommel, Inna, and Jasper's sight. He was holding Jo by her hair, but carelessly threw her aside as he looked to Rommel and Jo "Who's next...?" he asked, pulling out a handle and tightening his grip around it. the handle then expanded into a katana, which he brandished towards Rommel and Inna. So far, everybody that stood in this man's path had been destroyed, there seemed to be little hope of defeating Zombie.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:41 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper was slightly startled by the Inquisitor joining his fun insult-session directed at Zombie, but as he continued to watch the fighting- Jo and Ryder versus a man he felt he no longer knew... well, he was worried. Especially as he saw Ryder's feet bricked down with clay. "You can do this Jo..." he muttered, more to himself than anyone else.
Seeing Jo turn psychic-level pissed, however, made him flinch. That... was terrifying, honestly. She was powerful and furious and the mixture of those two things made him feel certain Zombie was on death's row now. The fact that he came smashing through the wall into the room they were in, though, made him leap to his feet, staring in surprise. This was more than he'd expected- but... Jo was handling Zombie. He really would rather avoid seeing someone die today, as different as Zombie was... so he very quickly turned to the Inquisitor again, approaching a screen and staring at him with determination.
"What would you want me to do for the information? I'm willing to do nearly anything- just think about it. Me, the person that killed Xiu- willing to do nearly anything you want for just a little bit of knowledge..." Jasper was kind of grasping at straws at this point. He needed their mission to be finished quickly- especially as he realized the sounds behind him had changed. He turned, eyes widening in shock as he saw Jo's unconscious state. "Fuck-- Eagle-! Inna, Stalin, whatever the fuck- don't get yourselves killed but you need to distract him!" he called out, at this point just wanting to get the information so they could get out of there.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next