Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:03 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper flinched a bit as Jo yelled right next to his ear, giving her a bit of a look as he rubbed the side of his head before heading forward more, and settling in to listen to the first Branch of Sin. As it was explained, though, he slowly frowned, thinking it all over and making sure to use his cybernetics to jot everything down. It was certainly interesting... but the fact that it was only a small piece of what they needed frustrated him. He frowned, pouting a bit, before staring blankly at the screen as it said it would assist them. Now how was it going to do that...? He raised his brow as the screens flickered to static, looking around as machines whirred to life. He wouldn't deny being a little tense as they waited to see just what was happening, but as the dome at the center of the room opened to reveal a teddy bear of all things...
Well, he couldn't keep his cool much longer. First, he snorted in amusement, slowly grinning before full on laughing at the tiny, squeaky Inquisitor, holding his side as he leaned over and tried to breath. Yes, it was probably bad to laugh at their guide- but hell. He couldn't help it!
"You're fucking kidding me--" he wheezed, walking over quickly and scooping up the bear, smirking a bit as he held him up- then held him in an arm casually, as if he were any other teddy bear. "This journey just got fifty times more interesting-" he commented, holding the Inquisitor comfortably in his arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:38 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo sort of glanced Ryder`s way as the Inquisitor insulted him, too mentally exhausted to really summon up a good defense for her boyfriend... so, she focused instead on the random grumbling machinery around them. If she were fully awake, she would definitely be on the defensive right now-- the Inquisitor was quite fond of traps, and this whole event had been rather void of them compared to David`s usual. Except... what followed was exactly the opposite of a trap.
Jo stared at the Inquisibear in wide eyed silence. She stayed silent as Ryder exasperatedly walked away, and as Jasper bursted out laughing-- though slowly, a wide grin began to spread across her features-- and she joined in with Jasper with loud, obnoxious laughter. She leaned back against the console and held her sides as she wheezed, still too out of breath to be laughing this hard-- before she put some effort into simmering down, and moved over to Jasper. "lEMME SEE--" Without any real confirmation Jo proceeded to sort of just grab Inquisibear away from the whitette, holding the thing up into the air by it`s arms and giggling madly. "He`s so cute and soft I`m gonna die omigosh~!!!" She spun on her heel with it, carelessly tossing the poor thing up high up into the air and squeaking as she caught it and momentarily hugged it close- then adjusted it in her hand to hold it sort of like a football, and squatted slightly as she looked back at Jasper. "Catchcatchcatch-!" Again without waiting for any real confirmation- Jo literally threw Inquisibear at Jasper, and quite hard, too-- she seemed to forget this thing was probably breakable... or, she knew and just didn`t care-    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:28 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel was hugging Inna close, but he suddenly noticed something... Inna's grasp, her body... it was weak. Loosening the hug, he looked to Inna only to see her cold out and nearly falling to the floor. Axel caught her and held her over his shoulder "Sister..." he muttered, a fearful expression on his face. This reminded him that he needed to go and find Braque after all of this too. The poor guy was probably out cold deep inside this maze. Regardless though, he had to deal with Inna at this moment first. Axel walked through a few ruined maze corridors before getting to Jo and Jasper, whom were in clear sight to him from before. Holding Inna in his arms, he approached them as they played around with David "Uhm..." Axel awkwardly attempted to get their attention. of course, he wasn't the best at dealing with people. And it showed, with his nervous frown and the unsure look in his eyes "I am not sure what happened to Inna... but she is out cold... she needs help..." he told them, flopping the woman off his shoulders and into his arms. He was obviously very worried for her.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 210

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Layout14

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

As soon as Jasper scooped him up, Inquisibear began to thrash his limbs about in anger "Wh-!? UNHAND ME YOU FILTHY NEANDERTHAL!!!" he yelled, squeaking excessively from every movement he made. The Inquisitor CERTAINLY did not like being touched, and that didn't change when he was a robotic teddybear. He still wanted his personal space, something Jasper was denying him. And then The Inquisitor's troubles increased tenfold when Jo got a hold of him "Oh no-" he let out in a small voice. He'd rather be held by Ryder than THIS WOMAN. He thrashed his arms out angrily at Jo as he was lifted into the air "I AM NOT CUTE YOU INSUFFERABLE BOOBS! THIS IS A PORTABLE SUPER COMPUTER! ONE OF THE MOST ADVANCED PIECES OF MACHINERY ON THE PLANET! STOP ACTING LIKE BUFFOONS!!!" and then he was thrown in the air. That was certainly not helping, at all "WH-!? YOU BUMBLING BAMBINO! I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!? I AM IN THIS BODY TO -DESTROY- CAIN!" and then he was held like a football "Don't you fucking dare-" and then he was thrown towards Jasper. Screaming as he was thrown into the air, he called for help "M-MR. MERCY! YOU SEEM LIKE AN HONEST FELLOW WITH A GOOD HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS! STOP THESE NUMB-SKULLS! WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!!!!" and through all of this, he didn't even realize Axel existed.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝It's me~!!❞
Inquisibear's Theme - Lunadial Overclock
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:32 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

☲-------------------------------------☲

Ryder watched with mild interest as Jasper and Jo both burst out laughing and proceeded to toss the Inquisbear around along a football. He simply watched for a while, up until the moment that Inquisibear called to him for help--to which Ryder hesitated for a moment, then smirked and called to the bear,
"Oh, I'm sorry, what's that? I guess I'm just too simple to get what you're saying. Too bad. Have fun!" He let out a small snicker--even if he hadn't been able to get back at the Inquisitor when he'd been a giant psychic robot, maybe he could at least torment him a bit now that he was a bear. He kinda deserved it, Ryder felt, so--he'd let Jo and Jasper toss the guy-bear-thing around for a while. Still, as he saw Axel, he walked over to the man, frowning with concern as he saw Inna. "Hm...we'd best get back to base where we can get everyone healed up..." He looked over at Jo and Jasper, calling to them, "Hey, uh--not to interrupt your fun, but we should probably get back and treat everyone's injuries...we're gonna need to find anyone we're missing, too, before we leave."

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:59 pm

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper pouted a bit as Jo took the bear from him, crossing his arms and staring at her with an expression akin to one a kid would have when its toy was taken away. That only lasted a few seconds, though, because as he heard her squealing over how cute the Inquisitor was, he grinned, and as she threw him at him he quickly moved to catch him, holding him close to his chest before blinking as Ryder spoke up. "... Right..." He gave Inna a concerned look before remembering something he'd noticed during the fight- and very quickly, he moved to Jo's side and mumbled something under his breath, just so she could hear. "I've got the bear, lets find the other dude and get out of here-" he said, looking to Ryder and nodding towards Jo discreetly as if to signal him to help her as he moved to lead the way out. He did, after all, have a copy of the map in his head- he was very good with memorizing things... "Inna's gonna be just fine, Axel-"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:13 pm

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo didn`t bother with acknowledging the Inquisibear`s cries for help, and didn`t so much as check to see if Jasper had caught the poor thing afterward- mostly because Ryder was speaking, and whenever Ryder spoke, she directed all her attention to him. Usually. She giggled at his words, because bullying small teddy Inquisitor was totally her new second favorite thing... it was so easy and he was so soft and-- oh right they had to leave.
Once her mini burst of adrenaline burned down, a solid shot of pain ran up the marrow of her right arm-- she hardly cringed, and reached over to grab the area gently, investigating it as she listened to Ryder. "Yeah, yeah... we have everyone though, I think-" She paused as Jasper approached her and leaned close to mumble something into her ear. Her face seemed to harden somewhat in severity, and she glanced at Inna briefly before looking back at everyone else. "...Mhm... let`s get out of here quickly..." Jo sucked in a deeper breath, and slowly began to make her way out whilst holding her arm, with Ryder, Eagle and Jasper following closely behind. She`d need to snap this thing back into place... but not until she had one last word with Kraven...

(EXIT JO, RYDER, EAGLE AND JASPER (AND INQUISIBEAR))  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion

Last edited by Emu Queen on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:04 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 8 Axel_l10

When Ryder spoke, Axel almost immediately spoke out too "Right! We need to get my sister to safety...! She needs help-!" he was obviously very worried for the Russian. Just the look in his eye alone showed how terrified he was. Even when Jasper tried to calm him down, this only resulted in Axel barring his teeth to his ally "She'll be fine when we get her home! We need to go NOW!" he yelled in Jasper's face, before looking to Jo as she said it was time to go. Letting out an annoyed grunt, he didn't say a word as he followed them out. Inna got herself hurt protecting this people and he had no idea why. With how calm they all were, he didn't believe they deserved Inna putting her life on the line for them. On his way out, he would get stretches for his two Wolfpac team mates, and get them rolling out of Mt. Skull. He wanted to keep Braque and Inna safe more than anything.

(EXIT AXEL, BRAQUE, AND INNA)

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down