Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Tumblr_md34zt0kFk1qinvlto1_500
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

. . . . . . .

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
-------------

Crona watched silently at Kraven and Inna as they interacted. He glanced back to the Cathedral and tilted his head a bit before watching the two. His eyes seemed empty as he watched in silence... What was he doing? Crona blinked a few times and wondered if he was still needed. He looked down at his hand, seeing it bleed. Did he need stitches? As the dry black blood remained on his chin, he slowly stood up, smiling a bit. He was calming down.
"I don't know if I am needed anymore..."
He was basically in control now as he wasnt EATING HIMSELF. Crona tilted his head back towards the Cathedral.
"May I go get my hand fixed up?"
He asked softly.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:45 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin looked at Egil, hoping his words had some kind of impact. He hadn't peopled enough to anywhere near confident enough to consider himself good at talking to people, let alone comforting someone. He did want to do that do that for Egil though. He followed Egils glance, looking back at him nearly making eye contact as the boy addressed his question about the belltower. He nodded. His mouth twitching in something of a smile for a moment.  
Yeah. I still wanted to go up to the bell tower. There's too many people in here..... Nothing against you ,Liimu.
Crispin squeezed Egils hand, sparing a seconds glance in Liimus direction, before focusing on Egil again.
Considering his usual emotional state, one of the few emotional cues he did consider himself good at picking up on was sadness, in one form or another and the woman seemed to feel something of the emotion. Normally he wouldn't care to address it in someone he barely talked to, but she'd tried to help Egil. Considering the whitettes mood, having someone other than him try to encourage him....might do...something.
 Thanks for the help, for this and earlier..I'm ready to go whenever you are

Crispins Theme-Would it matter

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:05 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil could tell that Crispin and Liimu were trying especially hard to make him feel better—so even if he was going to remain sad, the least he could do would be to throw himself into distracting activities to get his mind off of his sullenness. So, as Crispin said that he’d still like to go up to the belltower, Egil managed a faint smile and nodded, giving Crispin’s hand a squeeze and Liimu a nod before he pulled away, heading towards the stairs that went upwards to the tower, finding himself practically jogging up in his hurry. Despite the fact that he usually found the belltower a bit creepy, getting up there now felt like a breath of fresh air. Almost immediately after getting up there, he grabbed one of the wooden beams at the side of the room, hoisting himself up and scaling up the wall until he reached the rafters, pulling himself up onto a rafter and walking out to the center of it without missing a single beat in his balance, before sitting on the rafter and sighing, laying down on it and letting his arms hang down. This was more like it…less crowded furniture, less people…much less stressful. Now, he just had to wait for Crispin.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:48 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin stood as Egil pulled away, plucking his vita from his pocket and nodding at Liimu before following the whitette up the familiar steps, not looking up from his vita as he did so. He'd walked this path so many times before he didn't need to look anymore to know where he was going. His screen alternated between some old game he was still in the process of converting and gathering information on the Church of Crime, wherever it could be found.
Crispin felt something akin to a sense of peace as he heard less and less of the sounds behind him, of the people still in the cathedral. Good. As the message from Rook came in, Crispin sent a response, not bothering to code this one. It wasn't like there was anyone around to see anyway.
Nice. This does sound good. Wink
He pocketed the device as he entered the thankfully mostly empty room, walking to the center and removing his singed hat. Crispin look up at Egil with something of a smile.   
How's it feel up there?

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:59 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 312

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven rose an eyebrow to Inna when she asked who Blood was, that was strange... there was only one logical reason for this... she was... "AN AMNESIAC!? MY POOR DAUGHTER, SHE HAS NO MEMORIES OF HER PAST! YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER YOUR NAME!? THE HORROR! THE HOOORRRRROOOORRRR!!!" he screamed as he fell to the ground and started to roll around. He momentarily stopped, calmed down, and looked to Crona, nodding to him "Yes, get yourself fixed up child..." he spoke in a fatherly voice... and then he turned to Inna and continued having a panic attack. Grabbing Inna by her shoulders, he looked her straight in the eyes and got uncomfortably close "Maybe I should introduce you to your present self! Maybe seeing your five-year old self will help!" he spoke proudly as he began to drag Inna back towards the Cathedral.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:45 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona made his way over to the Cathedral. He calmed down, and was now back to normal, but his eyes were a soft tint of Red in order to not feel the pain of his small hand injury. He gently licked the black blood as he walked into the Cathedral, but he didn't want to bother anyone who was doing work... He came over to Cathy and smiled a bit at her, it seems things were going well. That is when he caught sight of Blood. Crona blinked a few times and gave a soft wave before continuing to lick up his bleeding hand.
"Hello Blood..." 
He said softly as his eyes were now on Cathy.
"I'm glad you're getting better Cathy... I am still sorry I couldn't do more for you... I was scared... You looked like you were going to die...." 

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was finding it hard to keep smiling as Mocha spoke- it was good to be reminded that Mocha could deal well with cybernetics, but it still meant she was never getting her arm back...that wasn't something she liked. Not at all. She relied mostly on her one arm's strength and the table to pick herself up, not wanting to lean on Blood and accidentally squash her with her dead weight. She took a moment to get used to being up and about after all that blood loss, which was now cured, and started slowly following Mocha to her office.

"I just need...something I can hurt people with."

Cathy said, quite seriously. She had never been one to get into big battles willingly, but more often than not it became clear that she would be getting dragged into these battles more and more often. It was her lack of preparation that had led to this situation in the first place...she wasn't willing to lose anymore, or to let her family lose anymore. It was then that she looked up to see Crona, and the sight of the pinkette brought a smile to her face not unlike the one brought on by Blood. It was still strained and weak, but she was trying.

"Crona, you were amazing- I'm just fine, don't worry. I won't be dying any time soon~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can help you with your hand Crona. I noticed that it was also hurt." Mocha said when she saw Crona come in close with them. "Or maybe Liimu could help-Liimu or Dantalion! Please help Crona with his hand while I help Catherine." Mocha said bringing the priority to Catherine again. This needed to fixed right away. "This I can help you with." Mocha said when Catherine mentioned that she wanted to hurt people with it. She lead Catherine into her office, and started to type in her computer to find cybernetic arm parts. "Alright then Catherine... We have arms that turn into weapons like Bunny Mios... What are you looking for in causing hurt? We have hooks, rifle arms..." Mocha turned the computer around to show Catherine the different selections. "See anything you like so far?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 62e7fb2f-f297-488c-9295-121c9638f798_zpsvq59g89n

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Blackbloods..." Blood murmured to herself as Cathy answered her, generally unresponsive as her mother grabbed a hold of her tiny hand. She kept her gaze averted to the ground, silent again as Mocha spoke- she only responded again as the doctor prompted her to follow and assist her mother in cybernetic picking-- or something like that. "I do not need your permission to come, wench..." She replied monotonously, sort of waddling along anyway, not letting go of Cathy`s hand all the while. The fact that her mother had been hurt was actually seriously concerning... had Kraven not been around to stop it...? As far as Blood was concerned, since she couldn`t kill Kraven no matter how hard she tried-- nothing could kill Kraven. So, if Cathy had been hurt, it was because Kraven hadn`t had a say in the matter- the possibility of him having actually fought something and not have killed it was unfathomable to the toddler.
She stopped some as Crona approached her- she had intended to check and see if he had made it this far... it was somewhat refreshing to see Kraven hadn`t killed him yet. "Salutations Crona. You seem significantly less useless than when I saw you prior. How quaint." She remarked, looking over the pinkette in vague interest- speaking of pinkettes, he was talking to Cathy. She looked up at the other pinkette as she answered, staring and evaluating her response with a blank stare... was she SMILING right now? Was she smiling at CRONA right now? Almost like she LIKED him? Why? Blood`s lips turned into a small frown, and she continued following Mocha with Cathy, but glared at Crona with something that looked like hatred. "You will fall..." Her voice was almost too quiet to be heard, but could definitely be called eerie... that aside, she looked up at Cathy as she requested cybernetics she could hurt people with, giving her mother a nod of approval, as if Cathy needed her approval before actually getting cybernetics or something. Possessiveness kind of runs with Kraven`s gene.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing

Last edited by Emu Queen on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:41 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna's first reaction to Kraven was just...immediate steps back, trying to get as far away from the raving nun-man as possible. Then he was calm for a moment, and she thought things might be fine...she was starting to feel calm herself, and even regaining control now....then he went crazy again. His sudden proximity immediately set Inna off, and the Russian's Killer Gene acted straight away, pushing Kraven away aggressively and trying to wriggle herself out of the dragging.

"You-you are crazy! J-just let me go-!"

Her sane half was trying to get away from the man, while the Killer Gene tried to make more aggression happen through the violence in her actions while trying to get away.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:54 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona looked to Cathy and offered an apologetic smile.
"I would have been better if I didn't go crazy.. But thank you.. I'm glad you're safe still..." 
Crona then looked to Mocha and quickly shook his head softly.  
"N-No need... I am fine, haha~ It should heal pretty fast... Please, I don't need to pull people to me for help, everyone has done so much already..." 
He said with a soft grin. He looked over to Blood, for he felt this crawling sensation over his skin... And since his Killer Gene was still active slightly, he heard what she had said. He felt a mixture of confusion and sadness. He blinked a few times as his smile was long gone by now- Did Blood dislike him..? What did he do...? He looked down a bit and kind of moved away from the others. He held his hand tightly to his chest as he let out a soft sigh and sat on the floor. He was so tired... What should he do? Maybe go get his sword...? He was unsure really... Everyone had someone at this moment, so he was just kinda left there to his own thoughts....  
"Crona.. Pfft... It's such a weak name.. I need a better one... Hmm..." 

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:10 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine squeezed Blood's hand to reassure her that she was fine, and together they followed Mocha, with the nurse not really reproaching her daughter on her general hostility towards Mocha because she was used to it at this point. Blood's reaction to Crona, however, was less pleasing... Cathy was more focused on Mocha's words and how she actually planned to help the pinkette, but Blood's sudden tenser-than-usual air set off a few alarms in Catherine's head. She promptly held her daughter closer and quickly replied to Crona.

"You're still training...you'll be great in no time~"

She said reassuringly, then actually focused on the matter at hand: cybernetics. She listened to Mocha, nodding at the doctor's explanations and looking attentively at the screens.

"I want something that I can match with some cool glove thing.. Symmetry is important. Do you have anything with spikes..? Maybe the glove with spikes and blades and stuff, and the total cybernetic one with a rifle, yeah... I don't want to limit myself."

It was clear that Cathy didn't know too much about weaponry, but she knew that she wanted flexibility in her attacks, so as to hurt people in as many ways as possible. It was clear now that her oversized syringe wouldn't cut it anymore.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:11 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven didn't seem to be listening to Inna... at all "BWAHAHAHA! NONSENSE! LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO BLOOD!" he called out as he dragged the woman into the Cathedral. Inna would most likely see some... interesting sights. First off, there was the Ministry of Death's officers... which were all rather odd looking on their own. Then there was the Ministry's footmen, a collection of cultists in dark robing, all wearing eerie skull masks. The Cathedral was littered with corpses and torture souls. It all provided for a terrifying, if surreal sight. He kept on dragging the Russian deeper into the Cathedral. Eventually Inna would be brought to the most terrifying of sights...: A FIVE YEAR OLD. "BLOOD! LOOK!" he called out, shoving Inna into the five year old and placing a hand on Crona's shoulder "I AGREE! YOU NEED A KNEW NAME! HOW ABOUT ROM!? TONY STARK!? ABRAHAM LINCOLN!?" he shook his head and decided to stay focused as he looked back to Blood. "BEHOOOOOOOLDDDD!!!!" he yelled melodramatically "IT'S YOU! FROM THE FUTUUUUUUUUUUURE!!! YOU FINALLY CREATED TIME TRAVEL!" he yelled triumphantly. Kraven somehow knew that Blood would one day invent time travel "INNA! THIS IS BLOOD! YOU!!! FROM THE PRESENT!!!!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:37 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190

"No need to bite my head off. Jesus..." Mocha said rolling her eyes as she faced away from Blood and Catherine. Why she bothered to try to be nice anymore was beyond her... Oh yeah. It's Catherine and Kraven's daughter, her bosses. She noticed the hostility towards Crona and looked back. "Nonsense Crona... You will be tended to... Good by the way..." Mocha said trying to ignore the Inna and Kraven interaction. Just normal craziness.

As she listened to Catherine's request, Mocha leaned back in her chair and thought about it. "I think we do, and right!? Why limit yourself? This will be a new new-well... Part of you. Why not go with the best?" Mocha said as she began searching, she was trying to be positive about this for Catherine. "Ah... Is this what you would like?" Mocha asked as she showed the screen to Catherine. "It's one of the latest models. I can get this in a snap, and you'll have your new arm in no time." Mocha said as she waited for the response.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:40 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna failed miserably at stopping Kraven from dragging her to this 'Blood' person he spoke of. Someone with that name was clearly not someone she wished to be meeting...at all...but as she was dragged through the Cathedral, she started seeing some other stuff she figured she'd rather not stop next to for a chat. And by stuff she meant cultists. She couldn't stand the idea of people actually following Kraven.. Amazingly, though, as she was dragged through, the Killer Gene slowly petered off, and it seemed she was fully in control now. By the time they were in front of Blood, Inna was in no danger of accidentally attacking the harmless-looking toddler. She wouldn't want to hurt he poor, innocent kid, after all. She also basically ignored the others in the room, because they weren't what she was dragged here for, and she didn't have the energy to deal with all of it.

"...Thees ees Blood...?"

The Russian asked, confusion seeping into her tired voice. With the Killer Gene mostly gone, she could barely keep herself standing, but her wish to figure out what Kraven was talking about kept her going somehow. She rubbed her temples, realizing for the first time with actual concern that she didn't have her mask.. still, this wasn't the time to deal with that.

"I am not Blood from the...the future. I am Inna. Just- forget eet."

She muttered harshly, attempting to rip her arm away from Kraven's grasp and hurting herself in the process rather than actually freeing herself. She grimaced and glowered at the toddler, not actually seeing the deadliness in her, but starting to piece together the information that was given. Kraven was calling Inna 'Blood' because he believed she was his daughter...so this toddler was Kraven's child? She really didn't pay attention to Kraven's private life. Even when it may actually concern important things..

"...You are hees child?"

Inna asked Blood directly, since Kraven was obviously useless at the moment. His focus on Blood's time travel was not something the Russian was ready to deal with at the moment, and she figured she'd get a very elementary 'yes' or 'no' answer from the toddler, since toddlers couldn't generally expand too much on their answers.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:35 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine nodded somewhat solemnly at Mocha's words- she understood that the blonde was trying to be helpful, but the pinkette was still struggling with this idea. She was focused enough on the task at hand that Kraven's shenanigans didn't affect her- especially when Mocha brought up the image of the cybernetics.

"Ooh~?"

Cathy's eyes sparkled as she examined the image on the screen. This was perfect. A genuine smile spread on her face despite her weak state, and she nodded almost giddily at Mocha.

"This one~! I like it~"

She chirped, a hint of her usual excitement seeping back into her voice. She started imagining everything she could do with this new power... She had always been the underdog in battles, but now..oh now with Mocha's cybernetics she could enforce her authority so much more effectively. Cathy would finally be able to protect those she loved with more than threats and reminders that she was with Kraven.

"How soon?"

Catherine asked, now sounding like a child waiting for a present. She looked from the screen, to Mocha, to the group that was having a weird standoff- oh right, they were still there. Being weird. It didn't matter because she was about to be just as capable of hurting people as them. Probably. Maybe.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:09 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil took a moment to rest up until the moment when Crispin arrived and spoke to him, and he called down to the blonde,
"Much better..." He let out a sigh before he sat up, then standing up on the beam and walking across it, moving over towards a window and opening it up, swatting away some of the cobwebs and resting his elbows on the windowsill. It was actually pretty nice outside. He looked out at the horizon with a tad bit of longing, before looking down at Crispin again. "Sorry about earlier...I shouldn't cause you all so much trouble..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:14 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha was glad to see that Catherine was getting to her happier self, or at least trying. "This afternoon... I can pull strings since I know some of these people. Usually this takes three weeks, but we don't have that sort of time." Mocha said as she started to order the part. She put in a passcode, and leaned back in her chair. "Well Catherine... Rest up, the arm should be coming sometime today. Anything else I can do for you?" Maybe this could be a start of Catherine and her being on better terms.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:17 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 62e7fb2f-f297-488c-9295-121c9638f798_zpsvq59g89n

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood sort of just shuffled closer to Cathy as the pinkette pulled her closer, awkwardly standing around there and just sort of staring neutrally at Mocha while her mother actually spoke to the lady. Her attention was torn as Kraven entered the Cathedral- and as if she could recognize his entrance just by the kind of footsteps he made, she darted away from Catherine, barrel rolling behind a pillar and pulling her chainsaw back over her shoulder. What she hadn`t expected, however, was for him to actually call her name... at which point, she moved out from behind the pillar cautiously, readying her weapon and glaring as if she took this like some sort of challenge- only to see that apparently, all he wanted to do was introduce her to her from the future.
Blood was at an impasse. Creating time travel did sound like something future Blood would do, because she was obviously a genius... but, what if this was just a ploy by Kraven to catch her off guard...? Inna could just be another Deathworshipper playing a part...Or, Inna really was future Blood, who had come back to kill Kraven before present Blood did. That sneaky bitch. Of all things, Blood certainly didn`t deduce that Inna was just another daughter of Kraven`s, and therefore her half sister-- that was ridiculous. There could only be one. No matter what, however- Blood knew she definitely could not trust this person. All this time she had been blankly staring at Inna after the blonde asked her question, probably making a very obvious awkward silence. "...You truly expect me to disclose that information simply because you asked...? Perhaps that makes sense to a peon such as yourself, but I expect to live beyond the age of twenty." She snapped with a quiet scoff, and quickly looked to Kraven with fire in her eyes, and a chainsaw still in her tiny grasp. "You dare bring this shameless display to my attention? Get it out of my sight- I take mercy on you today, for Catherine`s sake." That was a lie. She was planning a sneak attack. This trick would be his downfall. In 3...2...    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:08 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 B310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 17 Vito_l10
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Well, Vito could tell that Blood was about to be launcher into the stratosphere, so he figured it was best to not get involved in that little father-daughter bonding session over there. He didn't want to die, after all. So instead, he chose to approach Cathy and Mocha. After all, why be around a big sweaty nun-man when you could be surrounded by hot nurses? Obvious answer there. Vito lit himself a cigarette as he approached Catherine and Mocha, just in time to see that Catherine was alive and well "It's good to see you're not dead, ma'am." he spoke to Catherine "It would be quite unfortunate if my boss' mother were to pass... that would put quite a detriment on her plans." he spoke, letting out a puff of smoke. He leaned closer towards the chair Mocha was leaning on "It seems you saved another life Ms. Deren... a genius as always~" he winked to her, it was pretty blatant that he was flirting with the doctor.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Crona was sitting by himself when Kraven suddenly laid a hand on him. He jumped a bit and blinked a few times, looking up to the man in confusion.
"R-Rom...? Tony... Abraham... W-what...?" 
He asked in more confusion. Crona looked down a bit in thought of names, but none came to mind. He looked back up to Kraven, somewhat happy that he was helping, but saw that he went back to dealing with Inna and Blood. Crona slumped down a bit and hugged his knees to his chest, searching his mind for names that he would want to show the kind of person he wants to be...
"Leo... C.T.... Zane... Hmmm.." 
He said to himself.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:39 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven began to laugh at Inna's own words "She has amnesia though! She claims she's not Blood, but she's my daughter! WELL! I ONLY HAVE ON DAUGHTER, SO LOGICALLY IT'S AN AMNESIAC YOU FROM THE FUTURE! You should probably catch her up on all your goals and stuff..." Kraven then turned his back on his daughters to look to Crona. He had heard the boy continuing with names and decided to provide his own opinion, whether Crona wanted to hear it or not "I LIKE ZANE! CHOOSE THAN ONE! YOU CAN HAVE A CATCH PHRASE WITH THAT NAME... LIKE... 'INZANE IN THE MEMBRANE'! HAHA! IT'S COOL!" with this... he had also turned his back on Blood, providing a perfect chance for her to attack him from behind. Unknown to her however, is that he had placed a mine behind him while nobody was looking. Just one step behind him, and BOOM! Exploding daughter! Kraven was a great parent.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine allowed herself to keep smiling as Mocha confirmed how soon they could get the cybernetics. This was good, she wanted to be done with this as soon as possible, so she could get on with everything else. Nodding optimistically, she avoided looking at her stump, turning her attention to what was going on with Kraven, Inna and Blood instead...except Vito promptly appeared while she was about to do that, so there was a nice distraction.

"I'd have to agree with you, Vito, it is nice to be alive~"

She chirped, her gaze flitting from Vito to her daughter, who seemed to be planning an attack on Kraven again...

"Mocha's done a lot more than keep me alive today, too. Her cybernetics expertise is going to be very handy from now on.."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:50 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Ah... You must work for Blood." Mocha said when she heard Vito come into the room, and say how good it was for Catherine to be alive. "Catherine... Thank you." Mocha smiled at the pinkette when she got the compliment. It felt good to be needed. Mocha shifted her eyes up to Vito. "Ah shucks... Thank you kindly for the compliment Mr..." Mocha trailed off, wanting to get this guys name. He was flirting with her, that much she knew, so would it hurt to flirt a little bit back? She crossed her legs and smirked up at him.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna just sort of stared right back at Blood as the child examined her coldly- she felt something off, but figured it was because of the possible relation to Kraven, so she was actually surprised to be met with the toddler's response.

"..."

The first awkward silence was followed by another awkward silence, because Inna wasn't sure how to reply to that. She stared at the child who was...apparently her half-sister. According to Kraven's words at least- if this girl was his daughter, then she had other, legitimate family still in this world, other than Kraven. Did this change things..? She was just starting to get into a train of thought about what this meant with Axel and Braque, her other siblings, when she heard Blood again. And noticed the chainsaw. Was this girl actually going to try and kill Kraven..?

"I tried that earlier, child...not as easy as one would theenk..."

The Russian murmured, not knowing about the mine, but being pretty certain that a toddler would be unable to kill Father Death. At least...a normal one. It was slowly starting to dawn on her that Blood wasn't exactly normal though...and if she was Kraven's daughter, she probably had the Killer Gene too...
No, this wasn't Inna's real family. Her real family was back with NOWHERE, willing to protect her and care about her despite her self-destructive tendencies. These people may share blood with her, but they were not family.

"...I weell be leaveeng now."

She said bluntly, starting to back away from the group. She didn't see the point of trying to press her identity on her father any longer- which she hadn't really wanted to do in the first place, and was mostly forced to by the Killer Gene. Now she could turn around and leave this behind again. Inna and the Pac would keep fighting for what was supposedly right...so they would find their way back to Kraven soon enough, but she was sure that she didn't want to spend any more time here. She had gotten temporary control over the Killer Gene...that should be enough to prove to Jo that she wasn't dangerous, right? She only needed to show control for a bit, she didn't need to stick around for more "training"..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next