Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna .expected to be able to control herself. Needless to say, she wasn't. It had been doable in theory- she had controlled the gene for things before, it would be nothing to get beaten up a bit or yelled at by some dumb looking nun guy that happened to be her long lost father... Plus she had the pinkette offering support...which made her want to refuse it further. She just needed to get this over with.

"..."

Inna's eyes widened as Kraven drew his rocket launchers. That...was pretty intense. Her first instinct was to resist the red haze that started clouding her vision, aiming her bullet gauntlets and actually managing to shoot a few explosives before they got to her...then she ran out of ammo. And didn't have any more on her. And there were still way too many explosives coming at her. Basically she had no choice: it was give in to the gene or die. Quite literally.

"Arghhh-!"

She growled as her eyes went crimson, and she was suddenly able to actually move out of the way and even take the force of some of the explosions, when moments before she had barely been able to stand. Once she was safely out of danger, she turned her snarl on Kraven, fists and jaw clenched tight.

"YOU!"

Inna was slowly approaching Kraven now, and her eyes betrayed that she was out for blood.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona frowned at Kraven's methods of fighting Inna. He gave a gentle nod to the orders, however, was caught offguard by the sudden rocket launchers. He was told to move, but was basically given next to no time to do the action. He did the best thing he could do, and that was to quickly dig his nails into his flesh, and let the blood coat his arms. Then he covered his face, and took the hit. Crona was pushed back onto his back a few feet, and laid there for a moment before slowly sitting up. His eyes were teary and he was bleeding a bit from his mouth, but overall, looked ok... And NOT in Killer Gene form. He frowned even more so and rubbed his arms a bit as the black blood stayed on his forearms.
"W-wasn't that... A bit much..." 
He whimpered softly as he slowly pushed himself off of the ground. He then watched Inna as she was already in Killer Gene form- Wait, why so soon? He was taken aback a bit by how quickly she had turned, and tried to catch up behind her. He was near her, close enough to stop her if need be, but far enough to not be caught in her sight of rage. Though, he frowned lightly at her...
"C-Come on Inna... Don't let it hold you..." 
He whispered softly, not quite loud enough for her to hear... But he would like to believe she did.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:07 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 1110

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven couldn't help but smile as he immediately saw the results of his actions. Inna's Killer Gene was activated, just as he intended "There's no kill like overkill-!" he loudly proclaimed in response to Crona. Seeing Inna slowly approach him, he aimed both rocket launchers at her, but didn't attack. No... this would be Crona's opportunity to show off what he could do. Kraven would only get involved if he absolutely had to, he looked to Crona and spoke "Crona... now is your chance... let's see what you can do. It's time to stop Inna!" he told the boy as he started to slowly back away from Inna. Ideally, as Crona was keeping Inna busy, Kraven would try to get to the Russian. "Listen, woman." he spoke, making eye contact with the woman "Take control of your own body now! Don't let the desire take over you! CONQUER IT!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna turned to Crona as she heard the boy's voice, her eyes filled with the blood lust that she had now redirected towards him instead of Kraven.

"You don't know me! You don't know anything!"

The Russian growled, ready to attack Crona now...but then Kraven was talking again, telling her to control herself. In the depth of her mind, she was fighting to control it, to take charge and kick out the red rage that consumed her, but rejecting the gene was getting her nowhere. Hearing Kraven say her name only made it worse, and the Killer Gene took over more completely.

"Do you even know who I am?!?!"

She shrieked to Kraven, her whole body twitching as the Gene was the only thing keeping her on both feet. Snarling, she turned once more to Crona: Kraven's other student, the one that Kraven was treating so much like a son. She deserved a father, she was the one that had sacrificed everything to find Papa, and this is what she had found.
All of this rage was unleashed, and the Killer Gene fed on it, directing it towards the pinkette- Inna was now throwing wild, powerful punches at Crona's..everything. Uncoordinated and sloppy, but brutal and deadly. The blonde seemed to have even less control than she normally did, as her body and mind were in such a fragile state.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:33 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil listened quietly as Liimu and Crispin spoke, taking in their words and not responding at first. He considered what they said, and knew that he could benefit with taking some initiative and going up to Kraven and asking for training--but he didn't feel he deserved it. He wanted to be good to himself--but his mind was already past the point of believing all of the bad words he generated towards himself. Liimu's words were true, but they were too late--he had been raised being told he was a waste of space, and he had grown to believe it. Even now, being told that people cared, he couldn't bring himself to believe it, as much as he wshed he could. He sighed, keeping his grip on Crispin's hand as he thought for a moment, then spoke quietly,
"Cain had people with him with the killer gene, too. Do you think he cares about them like Father Death cares about Crona and that other girl back there...? I don't know...I-I mean, the gene only ever shows up in one of my eyes--does that mean that even my killer gene is broken...? Maybe that's why Father Death doesn't want anything to do with me..." He paused for a long moment, thinking about Crispin and Liimu's words again, then looking down at his own lap as he sat there. "...I..I want to be useful...a-and I want to feel better...but...I don't even know where to start, and nothing ever works..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:27 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Tumblr_md34zt0kFk1qinvlto1_500
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona looked to Kraven with a surprised expression, mixed in with worry. He quickly shook his head no to the idea, but Inna was already yelling and things, then started to try and hit him! He yelped and began to try and dodge her punches, which was getting increasingly harder.
"Wait wait waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait-!"
He cried before a punch hit him right in the nose, and sent him down. Hard. Crona's nose began to bleed, as well as the back of his head as he slowly stood up. He flicked his eyes up to Inna, blood all down his mouth and chin now. His eyes were a deep red. He giggled a bit  as he finally stood completely upright, sighing a bit.
"Hey.. That hurt... Heh. You're so pathetic."
He said with a smirk. He wasn't laughing like an idiot, so he wasn't completely consumed by his Killer Gene... But the punch sure did bring him close. Crona rubbed the blood from his mouth, chin, and nose, before tilting his head a bit.
"How can a scared little boy like me have more control over this thing than you? You can't let it control you... You're so easily enraged, and so quick to throw a punch. It's sad. You need... To take... Control."
His smile dropped and his voice became stern as he spoke. So, he flicked the blood on his finger tips towards Inna, sending small, needle like in size and sharpness projectiles. He then got into a stance and glared down Inna, waiting.
"If you can't control something like this... You WILL die. If that doesn't get through your thick head, then I will beat it in there myself."

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:46 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's expression intensified as Inna blatantly told him he didn't know her, the nun man looked to Crona and yelled out to him "CRONA! Keep control! I'm relying on you here!" he took a few steps away from them, not wanting to get caught in the crossfire between the two. Crossing his arms, he decided to reply to Inna "Perhaps... we have just met after all, but after looking you in the eyes... I know all I'd ever need to know. I see... naivety in your eyes, determination, virtue... you do no belong in the world that we live in. You are strong... but, I also see weakness in your eyes. You are a broken dove... this world has broken you down, as it has for so many..." he spoke in a dark voice, standing on the side as he watched Crona and Inna "There is darkness in your heart, woman. Accept it, but do not give into it. Conquer it... make that DARKNESS YOUR BITCH!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's lips curled into a smirk as Crona was finally hit, her eyes glowing a brighter red as they spotted the blood that was shed. This was what was powering her- the blood and her rage. The boy's words seemed to make her smirk grow, and she spat at him as she threw a wild kick at the pinkette's head.

"Control is for the weak! Control just makes you weaker and more vulnerable! Taking the raw power is what makes you stronger!"

She retorted, the wild look in her eyes now coupled with occasional bursts of chuckling, which were then cut off by the needle-projectiles that she didn't even try to dodge. They cut into her skin, leaving bleeding cuts that she didn't seem to feel, but that would definitely be an issue soon.

"You won't be beating anything into anyone any time soon!!"

Inna spat, immediately throwing another kick at Crona's side this time. Her attacks were coming quick and strong, but she wasn't thinking about them or waiting to see how Crona reacted- her rational mind was hidden too far beneath the Gene at this point.
Kraven's words seemed to scratch at something, slowing her attack halfway through as she considered his words. It was all getting to the rational Inna, and she was trying to take control.

"I'm not a dove-!"

She started, but her voice cracked- some part of her seemed to be breaking through. All this time she had thought of herself as a monster, and this still remained, but a new perspective was being offered...this seemed to give her rational half some more strength, and for a moment she was in control again, clarity in her eyes.

"I-I'm your-"

The mention of the darkness in her heart, as well as the rational realization that she was hurt by the projectiles, broke the momentary control as the consistent self-deprecating speeches replayed in her head- monster, monster, MONSTER. A wild cackle escaped her lips and the arm that she had been raising towards Kraven almost peacefully clenched into a vein-bulging, white-knuckled fist.

"What about I just make your bitch my bitch?!"

Inna turned to Crona again with her manic rage, throwing yet another barrage of wild punches at the pinkette.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Last edited by Not Manchee on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:37 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona groaned a bit as he glanced to Kraven.
"I fucking know, Kraven!"
He called in annoyance. Soon, attacks started to be thrown like crazy. Crona however easily dodged them, for there was no real rhyme or reason to her attacks. He simply jumped around and started to giggle a bit at her attempts. He stopped a bit and watched her as she started to break, maybe some hope- However, it was lost... Just like Crona's temper when she basically called Crona Kraven's bitch. Crona's eyebrows furrowed a bit at this as he dodged a few punches before jumping back.
"HIS BITCH!?! DO YOU WANNA FUCKIN DIE BLONDIE?!"
He cried. Crona placed his hand over his face as he took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Soon, his hand slid down his face as he glared at Inna.
"You're a coward if you believe that letting the darkness control you is a good thing... You are a moron if you believe it's power is good when loose... You're no better than that bitch Rose or that slut Poison. "
He said as he bit into his arm, making it bleed, then shooting the blood towards Inna once more. This was getting hard to do without his sword... It wasn't as fast.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:18 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven at first smiled in amusement of the fight between Crona and Inna, though his own smile disappeared and turned to an expression of anger as the Russian spoke to him. A twisted, rage-filled grin was donned on his face "Do you think THAT'S strength!? Don't make me laugh... you are WEAK! How could you call yourself STRONG when you cannot even control your own desires! WHAT I SEE BEFORE MY EYES IS A WEAK, PITIFUL YOUNG GIRL...!" he tried his best to rile her up in a rage-filled speech. He rose an eyebrow to Crona, he wasn't looking too good "Don't let her anger you! Calm your soul... do not let her get to you!" the last thing he needed was Crona going out of control. This was his next task, he had some semblance of control... but nothing to write home about. Not yet. "Come on... prove me wrong... show me that sliver of determination...! Or are you going to let the world drag you down like you always have!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna didn't seem too threatened by Crona, even after his initial attacks hit her, so she didn't take his threats or his yelling very seriously. His final words though, coupled with Kraven's speech, started to get to her, and as the pinkette bit his arm, Inna was effectively confused. Why was he hurting himself? She figured she could just take the opportunity to finish him off, if he was making himself bleed out, but then the blood wasn't dripping...it was coming straight towards her. Possessed by the Killer Gene, she didn't seem to take her own safety into account, and she just stared at the blood as it rushed towards her, cutting a deep gash into her already-scarred face.

"Wha-?"

Kraven was talking again, and Inna's first instinct was to turn away from Crona and attack the nun man...but his words seemed to hit her deeper now, and again the flash of control was present. She was holding on for longer now, and the sweat on her brow was due to the mental struggle rather than the physical battle with Crona. The Russian was forcing herself to control her breaths, trying to mold the rage of the Killer Gene into something she could use.

"I do not...need to prove....anytheeng-"

She managed to say, her voice strained, then threw herself at Kraven in a tackle- but this was a controlled action, not a result of the rage of the Killer Gene. This seemed to be Inna actually taking control of the Gene, and redirecting the rage where she thought it was due: her father.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:43 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona balled his hand into a fist as he got even more annoyed by Kraven's calling to him. He THOUGHT he knew this- But he didn't realize that Inna was pissing him off more than he thought.
"I swear to god, I fuckin' know..."
He grumbled. His eyes watched Inna as she started to get some control, but aimed it towards Kraven. For some reason... This cracked Crona up. He began to giggle, then laugh loudly to himself. He covered his mouth a bit to muffle his laughter as he simply watched Inna attack Kraven. To him, it was the funniest thing in the world.... He gently licked the rest of the blood from his arm, then looked towards the Cathedral building.
"Maybe we can play in there..."
He whispered to himself before turning his attention back to the two. He felt like that this ran deeper than he knew- So he didn't try to stop it. If Inna was attacking Kraven when she had some control... There had to be a reason for it. So, Crona didn't interfere. Instead, he took small, calculated steps towards the Cathedral. Very, very slowly... Hopefully, unnoticed.

-------------
. . . . . . . .
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:20 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 3010

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven looked Inna dead in the eyes, he wasn't going to back down from what he said "You heard what I said..." he spoke in a scathing tone, looking to Crona for a moment as he heard the boy's voice. Just off his voice, Kraven could tell he was losing it "GODDAMNIT CRONA! FOCUS! DON'T LET IT CONSUME YOU!" he barked out, fearing the damage Crona could do. When his attention was turned away to Crona, Inna suddenly attacked. As she tackled him, Kraven caught herm and quickly held her up in the air by her head. He looked straight into her eyes, allowing for them to both see into each other's pupils. Kraven's eyes glistened crimson for but a moment, before returning to a calm blue color. This showed just how much control this man really had, as he seemed to use it in a single moment just to have the reflexes to catch Inna in her attack. He dropped her to the ground, looking down on the woman. He too could tell that the Killer Gene had not consumed her, in that moment "I'd say its not the smartest of choices... to attack a man like me, no?" his eyes shifted away from Inna as he walked past her, slowly walking towards Crona from behind. He was VERY upset at Crona for losing control again, and endangering everyone around him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:29 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 B310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Vito_l10
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito soon walked into the Cathedral, with his client, Blood Dragovich. His glasses on, he was reading a message on his cellphone, letting out a loud sigh "Oh dear... it seems that the vigilantes have taken the Gray Market. Things are going to be a lot more difficult for us carrying on..." this action struck Vito as rather odd. Absolute Justice was on the defensive the entire time they've been here... yet suddenly they were going about capturing territory, he had heard of word of their work at the schoolhouse too. That was bad, seeing as how the schoolhouse was close to their base of operations. There had to be a reason for their newfound aggression... this was something Vito would deal with later. For now, he would have to focus on the task at hand. He put away his phone and walked deeper into the cathedral. Soon, he quickly found where a fair amount of the Ministry's officers were, and it seemed Cathy wasn't really experiencing one of the best moments of her life "Unfortunate." Vito spoke in a low voice "I'm sure she'll be fine though, I've seen worse." he spoke bluntly and with no remorse as he fixed his glasses.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:46 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin looked up as he heard Liimus voice behind him and Egil. Hadn't the woman been asked to help treat Cathy? He didn't think the woman would be out of treatment considering she'd lost an arm. So had Liimu been dismissed...or just left before they were done?
He looked down at his vitas screen as the woman spoke, presumably to Egil. Despite the happy emoticon, the message from Rook did little to lift his spirit. Great, now the other hacker was playing keep away with his new friends great idea. He hoped this didn't mess up anything he'd help come up with.
That's no fun. I'm sure it's great, but you won't say anything. Not even which route this one will be on?
Crispin looked up as the coded message sent, looking at Liimu, then Egil as the whitette spoke. He could see some good in what the woman was saying. Though with how low Crispin knew Egils confidence was, it didn't seem very likely he'd act on her words.
Crispin kept his hold on Egils hand, looking away as Cain was brought up. He thought back to the awe he'd seen in Egils voice before. He still didn't like thinking about that look. He looked back at Egil after a moment.  
Maybe. I'm not sure. He's known for collecting people with the Killer Gene. Even if he does care about them, according to that one follower, he wants to enslave anyone without the Killer Gene. I don't think you're broken.      
Crispin squeezed Egils hand for a moment, not letting go. 
You are useful. I wish I could say I knew how to make you feel better, but I can't. But Egil, you can know this, Kraven probably wouldn't have kept you around if you weren't helpful to his plans. 

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna seemed pretty intent on just ignoring Crona and just attacking Kraven while she still had the control to actually choose who she was attacking...but before she knew it she was being stopped and stared down, being shown true control by the man that she had considered an out-of-control monster. She rubbed her head where Kraven had grabbed it as he now dropped her, and her eyes flashed a brighter red, like she was about to lose control..

If he can do it, so can I.

The thought and the image of Kraven's own control kept her in check- she wasn't going crazy...not completely. However, her father's casual walking away to talk to Crona was testing Inna's fragile control.

"You cannot...even spare time off of your....pet....for your own fuckeeng....daughter-!?"

She called, her voice breaking as it became more evident that she was losing control again. Inna in her right mind would never have said that out loud, but verbal release seemed to be more effective in keeping the physical attacks in check. In her current state, not only had she not noticed what Crona was actually up to, she was also too preoccupied with trying to get enough attention to unleash the Killer Gene on. She could feel it threatening to consume her completely again, as it was already halfway through doing at the moment, and was struggling immensely to keep herself from attacking any further- except this also resulted in her standing completely still and basically getting slowly left behind.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:56 pm

. . . . . . .

-------------

Crona was giggling softly to himself when he felt the presence of Kraven. He turned around, and was gently biting his fingers... And by gently, I mean he was biting them so that they weren't falling off. His fingers were bleeding slightly as he held himself, looking to Kraven. He was trying with everything he had to not fight at all, but he was slowly going insane. It was a weird limbo between control and complete lack there of. Crona blinked a few times to the obviously upset Kraven, when he heard Inna speak. This made Crona bust out laughing and lazily point towards Inna.
"Hahahahahaahhahahaha... It seems little Inna wants her daddy... Hehehehe, daddy issues sure is a bitch to deal with~ Maybe you should and make your baby girl happy~"
He said as he wrapped his arms tightly around himself. Crona could feel the hatred coming off of Inna, and it made him want to go over there and slap the red out of her eyes... But he needed to restrain that feeling. Crona continued to giggle lowly as he looked back to Kraven, then made a little shoo shoo sign with his hands.
"Go on now mister Nun man, hehe, babygirl wants ya. Don't worry~"
Crona fell right onto the ground and continued to hold his arms tightly to his sides... This was the only way to stop himself from fighting. He kind of rocked a bit and looked to Kraven, smiling.
"I'll wait riiiggghhhttt here~ Hehehehehehe..."
The nearly insane boy had full intention of waiting for Kraven to go and talk with Inna. In all honesty, it would help Crona calm down, since Inna was the reason he was ticked off so early. If Kraven were to talk to Inna, and leave Crona sitting there, chances are, his battle against the Killer Gene would be won... This time.

-------------
. . . . . . . .

Last edited by Your Sweet Dreams on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 NougamiNeurofull980552_zpsd54385a9

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion overlooked Cathy as Mocha took charge and Liimu joined in.  He remained focused on her injury as Mocha secured the tourniquet before pulling the spatula free.  The tourniquet would only do so much.  As soon as it was pulled free, it was followed by a spurt of blood.  This is where he would come in.  He gripped onto the end of her stump arm to begin his procedure.  However, he felt his influence being pushed away.  It was just as Kraven had said.  It was agitating and the irritation could be seen on his face.  Her arm was gone and there was nothing he could do about it.  He still had a bit of influence though and was able to pull flesh down from her upper arm and shoulder area.  At best all he could do for the time being was close up the open wound and so this is what he did.  Even doing something like this, he was being forced away but he persisted.  He remained entirely focused and it was clear he was having difficulty.  When he finally finished closing off the open veins and whatnot and stretching and fusing the ends of flesh together, he took a few steps back holding his face with one hand.  "T-This was all I could do," he breathed, "I apologize I could not do more," he spoke to Cathy with his eyes fixed on her stump arm.  He needed to learn more about these "blackbloods" if he were to overcome this setback.  He wanted to know more, he needed to.  In his selfish quest for knowledge, this is yet another thing he needed to learn about in detail.  "Mocha," he looked to her with a tired expression, "I think you should take it from here," he stated still irritated with how the procedure went.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:29 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil hesitated as he listened to Crispin—he did see some merit in what the blonde was saying…he still felt unsure, though. He glanced back at the area where Kraven was training with the others, hearing their voices from far away—but quickly looked back at Crispin, then. He paused for a moment, not particularly replying to what he had actually said, but instead asking,
”…Do…you still want to go up to the belltower…?”
It was a simple question, but Egil was sure that maybe he would feel better if he wasn’t in a Cathedral stuffed full with people, the scent of blood, and the reminder that he’d probably never feel like he had any worth in the eyes of any but only a few. He had an idea of how he could distress—and he was hoping that Crispin would be up for it.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu looked toward Crispin and for a second, and then sighed. She just laid on the pew, not sure what else she could do. It was pretty nice that others were hanging out and stuff. She sat up when she heard Dantalion couldn't do anything else. Well, that was weird. Normally, he'd be all up for this challenge, but this time, nothing. Odd. She let out a small sigh and closed her eyes. She felt bad for everyone around her. Spirits were so low is was choking, she could sense it. But what the hell could she do? "Earth Mother, guide my thoughts...tell me how to raise our morale." she thought and started to get lost in her thoughts. Everyone seemed to be on their own. No one seemed connected. She frowned ad just laid there. "I...really can do nothing...is this my curse?" she thought, not moving, just laying there unsure if she should move or something.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:29 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 62e7fb2f-f297-488c-9295-121c9638f798_zpsvq59g89n

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood walked into the Cathedral after Vito, stopping to glance around with somewhat widened eyes. Stuff had obviously gone down here since the last time she visited... She was quickly distracted however as Vito mentioned that the Vigilantes had taken the Gray Market-- why hadn`t they been more affected by the battle? They should all be crying together right now, not taking territory. Blasphemy. "Those filthy peons..." The toddler spat, kicking at an awkwardly placed board on the floor of the Church. She kept following Vito in, having been keeping her gaze to the floor- until he spoke of something being unfortunate. Her eyes flitted in the direction he was looking- and once she saw what he did, her eyes widened, and she ran up to where Cathy was being operated on, beginning to watch every thing Mocha and Dantalion did in low key panic. It wasn`t completely obvious, what with Blood`s calm and collected demeanor- but she was very clearly surprised and anxious. "What happened...?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:11 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 3010

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven gave Inna a cold glare as he could tell she had calmed down. He made it quite clear he would only show mercy for so long "If you really do want to kill me though, feel free to try. I welcome the challenge." he seemed confident, too confident. It was clear he didn't think TOO highly of the Russian, as he considered her so little of a threat, it was quite ego-shattering. He kept his back turned on the blonde as he took more steps towards Crona, he was the real threat now. As he got close enough and Crona turned to face him, Kraven teleported some water spray into his grasp and sprayed Crona as if he was a misbehaving puppy "NO! BAD! DON'T DO THAT!" he barked out to the boy, letting out a loud puff. "You don't want to hurt anyone in that Cathedral and you know it..." he muttered, almost pouting as he crossed his arms with a stoic expression. Said stoic expression was kept in place until he heard words from Inna that he would NEVER have expected. Ignoring Crona, Yuri Dragovich's eyes widened as he began to breathe heavily. It was as if he had heard the voice of a ghost, he looked right towards the woman with an expression of complete and utter shock "It can't be..." he whispered to himself, just staring at the Russian. A smile appeared on the man's face as a single tear streamed down his face. He approached Inna and gave her a big hug before letting out "BLOOD! YOU DISCOVERED TIME TRAVEL!!!!" he cried, hugging Inna tightly "WHAT IS THE FUTURE LIKE!? HAVE FLIGHTLESS BIRDS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD YET!? DID THEY FINALLY ISOLATE AND ELIMINATE THE GAY GENE!? DO ALL THE TOILETS SPEAK JAPANESE!? YOU MUST SPEAK GIRL! WHAT IS THE FUTURE LIKE!?" he didn't get it. Yeah. This being Blood from the future, time-travelling to the past to inform him of the wonders of Japanese toilets was much more likely that Inna's existence apparently.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:20 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was limp and cooperative as Dantallion worked, though her grimace revealed how difficult this was becoming for her. She didn't understand exactly what Dantallion was doing, but it definitely didn't feel like he was growing her a new arm...and he confirmed this with his apology. Her face twisted into despair for a moment, but then a familiar face appeared- Vito, followed by Blood. Immediately she forced herself to smile, though it was pained and obviously forced.

"I- Just, thank you, Danty...it- It's beautiful..?"

The pinkette eyed her stump hatefully, but tore her eyes away to smile at Blood, weakly raising her other arm to call her daughter forwards.

"It's okay, sweetie~ Just got bitten by a blackblood, but I'll be fine."

Having actually birthed the infamous toddler, Cathy could tell that Blood was not 100% okay despite her less-than-open reaction. She reached for her daughter's hand, seeking some comfort after the emotional and physical distress of the battle and the time after it. The pinkette also looked to Mocha now, trying to look serious as she made her request.

"Can you get me any cybernetics..? Or who can I go to for those...?"

It was clearly difficult for Cathy to ask for this- the nurse had never been one for artificial enhancements, and it had taken a lot to actually survive for so long without them, an achievement that she was secretly proud of. But it seemed pretty inevitable now- she'd need to get something to replace her arm, and she might as well make it something good.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

It was probably good that Inna had let herself be mostly left behind as Crona spoke- his words from a distance were already enough to alter her state, but from up close they may have prompted another attack. Kraven's shocked expression seemed to also play a part in keeping Inna in control- the anticipation of actually seeing his reaction to her existence seemed more powerful than the Gene at the moment, and she kept, against all odds, the slightest hope that a fraction of Papa may have remained, and somehow recognized her now.
Alas, that was obviously not the case. The long-awaited hug was followed by the nun-man's nonsensical words, which made Inna immediately break away from the hug, scowling at Kraven with crimson eyes.

"Who the fuck is Blood-?! What are you even-?"

The scowl was mixed with an expression of pure confusion. What was he even talking about?! For a long time, Inna had forced herself to keep track of Kraven and what he was doing, but after a while it had become too painful and she had given up following what he was up to, so the news of Blood's existence was unknown to her. On top of that, there was the actual comments on the future...which were just confusing. Her mind was now a struggle between the Killer Gene, which mixed with her desire to kill Kraven immediately, and the rational thought that she really would be unable to kill him at the moment, as well as the curiosity about what he was actually talking about.
The Russian crossed her arms and distanced herself from Kraven, her nails digging into her skin as she struggled to keep herself from attacking.

"I...am not...thees...Blood you speak of."

Some of her regular accent was slipping back into her words, indicating that she was gaining more control now, but her eyes would periodically flash brighter then dimmer as the power shifted from her consciousness to the essence of the Killer Gene- an alternating power struggle.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 16 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know you did. Just... Chatting..." Mocha said when Catherine told her that she went to nursing school. She waited, and watched, trying to keep Catherine calm when Dantalion tried to heal her. Though when he only came with a stump, obviously exhausted Mocha felt... Useful again. She looked down at Catherine and smiled at her. "I am the person duh! Remember the course I took? Silly Catherine." Mocha said with a smile. "We can go into my office, and you can pick out the model. Blood... You can come as well. Help your mom." Mocha said getting serious about the picking of cybernetics. "After you choose I will prepare the part, have it link up to your nerves, and then your good as new."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next