Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:45 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine wasn't nearly as disappointed as Kraven, having enjoyed every moment of the bleeding out. She appreciated that kind of death. As Kraven began talking about other future plans, she grinned and clapped, letting the blonde pull her in.

"I approve of the fancy suit~! I guess bacon's alright too.. But mostly the fancy suit and, you know...owning an island all for ourselves~!"

Seeing how they would own the world eventually, it only made sense that they'd have an island to themselves too. It was pretty necessary to have some place to rule from.
At the suggestion of going out and having fun, Cathy brightened further.

"Like to shoot clowns and blow up stuff~?"

She cooed, but scowled as she followed the blonde's gaze to the torture tools. Was he suggesting torturing her? The very idea was enough to make her clench her fists and contort her body so she was face to face with Kraven despite being sitting on his lap. She put both hands, fists still clenched, on the blonde's face and growled.

"Don't even think about it."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:55 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Layout10

========================☠========================

A smile appeared on Kraven's face as Cathy brought back fond memories. His days in No Man's Land were truly amazing, that was before all the responsibilities. Things were so complicated these days... but back then it was just him and Cathy, and whomever else they aligned with that they'd get killed later. Really, Kraven had a terrible track record, he was surprised most of his officers and Cathy survived these five years, it was a miracle. Kraven looked over to Cathy, smiling to her until he saw a rather scary look in her eyes. He was taken back by her clenched fists and scathing tone "W-wait a moment! I wasn't thinking about using those I swear! I mean unless you're into that kinda stuff- BUT I WAS JUST LOOKING IN THAT DIRECTION! GOD, IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T TRUST ME!" well, he kinda melted her arms off about twenty or less minutes ago, but he was still offended by the lack of trust! Kraven picked up the pinkette then plopped her down aside him before he got up from the corpse and crossed his arms. "Jerk..."

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:07 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine arched an eyebrow at Kraven's protests and lack of trust accusations. Crossing her arms in response, the pinkette scoffed.

"Well I wonder why that might be!"

She spat at him scathingly before replying like an immature teenager

"Dick."

It seemed that she found excuses to fight with Kraven, feeling more in control when she was the one dictating things such as...the arguments. She figured that if she could scare him, it was a victory for her.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

[/quote]
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's eyes widened as Cathy implied issues upon him "NOPE! NOT GONNA LISTEN! LALALALALALALALA!" he shovered his fingers into his ears and tried his best not to hear her. Except he heard her anyways. Especially "dick". Of course Kraven replied to this maturely "yOU'RE A DICK!" he immediately pulled a handgun and pointed it at Cathy, firing a bullet into the groudn next to her feet "bITCH!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:15 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion shifted around a bit until he ended up sticking himself to the wall.  He lifted an eyebrow when she said he seemed normal.  He couldn't help chuckling softly, "Ah, well I'm glad you think so," he replied with a hand to his mouth.  He looked back to her, his green eyes gleaming, "Say, would you like to get out of this place, hmm?  This place is a bit stuffy and I'd like some open air," he suddenly suggested with his hands now on his knees.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Tumblr_lzx6r8X0C11qmkuhfo1_500_zps643c325a
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:27 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu looked kind of surprised. Where did he wanna go? And she did just get back but the air was gettign a little...shouty. Though a little less shouty when Laina left, but meh.
"I...would not mind if you are in need of fresh air and company...I would be happy and honored to travel with you. Do you have a place in mind?" 
she asked, looking at him as he stuck to the wall. She just thought it was one of his perks being a freakshow and all. It was cool to her, an excellent tactics for hiding and hunting. "I will fill my canteen and we can travel." 

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:23 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 NougamiNeurofull835894_zpscc217425

Dantalion smiled at her agreement, "Wonderful!" he exclaimed before pushing off the wall so he was standing upright once again.  Then he pushed some of his hair back and as he did, his horn disappeared and his pointed ears became rounded once more.  He looked back to Liimu, "Well, I haven't actually decided on a place to go but the beauty is in the mystery no?" he answered her question with another.  Not wanting to linger any longer he spun around to face the entrance of the church, "Let's be off," he mused before walking straight out of the building then waiting for her outside as she got her things.  He glanced over to his flying vehicle then frowned when he remembered how much she disliked those.  He realized that he may be stuck walking in his suit.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Tumblr_lzx6r8X0C11qmkuhfo1_500_zps643c325a
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:13 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin looked up at Egil, seeing his face light up before being hudden behind his sketch pad again. His frown deepened further as he heard the boys whimper. He'd seen the condom,hadn't he? He looked away with a sigh. He hadn't wanted Egil to see that.  With Laina saying what she'd said and Egil being as smart as he was, he knew how likely it was the silverette would guess, but he hadn't wanted to do that to him.
He slowly looked back at Egil as his eyes became visible over the sketch pad. Crispin nodded, forcing some of the heaviness from his expression as he spoke. His voice back to its usual monotone inflection.
Alright. We can decide then. There were some places that looked good.
Crispins mimic of a smile momentarily returned at Egils nod. At least the condom hadn't changed his mind.   
Do you just want to do this now?
Listening around him, Crispin was hearing less voices, which he welcomed, but now screaming from below them, which he didn't. Even if it wasn't incessant talking, it was still alot of noise, and not making him too happy either. He focused on blocking out the screaming as he waited for Egils response.

We can take your motorcycle,if you want.
Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:12 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu went and filled her canteen with water. She followed him outside, a little surprised to see him have changed his appearence. She wondered why? He looked fine with the horns and pointed ears. Maybe it was a...thing he did, she didn't know. When they got to his machine and backed away.
"Uhh...I-I..."
this thing freaked her right the fuck out. It was so weird looking...and pretty much horrifying to her. She turned around, masking her fear by avoiding her eyes. Not too convincing, but it would have to do. "I will run behind you. It's not a problem. We will go with this plan..." she said, nodding as this sounded like a good idea to her.

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:04 pm

S a m e b i t o

❝ Ideals. Ideals and Action will save this dying world from the hands of man  ❞

Theme

T h e -- M a s k e d -- T r a n s i e n t

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

Samebito walked towards the Cathedral. His body tattered and beaten from both the walk and the incident with the two women. Under his arm was Crona. Hastily but protectively tucked between his flank and bicep. The melted mask providing his protection--His exposed eye, free from the mask's protection stared at the door of the Cathedral.
He entered the Cathedral. Walking past the congregation. Slowly dragging himself. His eyes conveyed only shame and annoyance. He chose to flee. Choosing to run instead of fight. A shame that will burden him from now own. He looked toward Crona with a bit of assurance.
Lest he forget why he ran. Another's life.
He slowly began the climb towards Kraven's presence. The singular eye stared at the Father Death for what seemed like forever. In silence. In truth it was only a few moments. He slowly set down Crona down.

"Keep an eye on your Flock, Father Death...." He spoke as the finally collapsed on the floor from exhaustion. "Thought you would like it back..." He began to chuckled as he rolled on his back staring at the Father. He closed his eyes. Some rest would be nice..

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 A8f205fa-0a66-4715-b5a2-3ec448202448_zps1cdi0qbv
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona was honestly confused. What happened? What was going on? Where the heck was this man taking him? Crona simply stayed silent as he was carried to an unknown place.... But, it was actually known. It was the Cathedral! Man, was it good to be here! Crona smiled a bit at the beautiful sight of something not tentacles, or goo, or greened haired. He waited until he was sat down, in front of Kraven. He looked to the man who had saved him- what was Crona thinking? Was he really about to go with that Poison woman? He then saw as the man fell, and Crona frowned. He went to his knees and was visibly shaking- Actually, he was always shaking. Eversince they left.
 "S-Sir... T-Thank you...."
He said quietly. Crona suddenly felt hot- Why? He hadn't noticed that tears were running down his cheeks. Everything that had happened was so sudden- So huge.... So traumatizing... He couldn't hold it in anymore. He continued to rub his eyes as he stayed sitting beside the man that saved his life from the woman- and the Nun. He sniffed multiple times, not regarding anyone around him, or bothering to explain just exactly what happened.... It was all too scary.... However, Poison's voice kept ringing around in his head. His true self...? What was his true self...? Was this all some act? One he had never noticed before? Crona's mind started to dwell on it again.... Maybe... A bit too much. It started making him curious...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine crossed her arms and glared intensely at Kraven as he began to act like a schoolboy. the gun and the shot fired didn't even make her flinch as she marched forwards and kicked him in the shins with surprising strength.

"Don't you dare call me a bitch!!"

She growled, her hand now going to his crotch, looking at him with a ferocious warning glare. She knew what Kraven was capable of, but her significant other knew what she was capable of too.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:13 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed to react rather well to Cathy as he donned a big smile once she made her violent temperaments more obvious "MAKE ME!" he called her out, still pointing his gun at her. That death glare and hand going straight for his crotch only seemed to excite him "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH I AM GETTING SOOO HORNY RIGHT NOW YOU-" and then suddenly Samebito just burst into the basement with Crona, dropping the boy in there. A moment of great awkward silence commenced... where Kraven just stared at one person to another. More awkward silence... more... more... then finally he spoke "Hi Cao."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:03 pm

C A O
X I A O H A N

Theme

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 5e0f8bfd-25a2-4962-8380-5dc8dfbce024_zps3e3eb0a7

"Shut it. The Church of Crime was at The City of Nowhere. A woman by the name of Poison." He sighed. As he slowly took off his mask revealing his face as Cao Xiaohan. He scoffed as he slowly began to raise himself. As he rose he notice his clothes still were melting--he tore them off without much care, revealing his recent cut short hair ...

"They might come soon. I have no doubt in my mind they may follow. There's two. A killer gene capable of reach some sort of 'level 2' and another beastial woman with horrid smelling powers. The killer gene woman, Poison, was rather fast. Took a hit through 2 or so buildings and dashed towards me like a wild animal--and this was her static state it seemed...." He began to confer with Kraven with the events that went on during the 'fight'. His voice began to slowly calm down as if innate recalling the memory. He looked towards Kraven as if he was lied to, something that ticked in his brain as he tried to possess some sort of concern for others came about

"What was appalling is that both were highly destructive. The Killer Gene outpaced me and could SEE my movements clearly. The other was capable of melting an entire city block along with thrashing it about like a toddler tossing building blocks!" He said with annoyance as he tried to devise a plan for fighting them. It seems he underestimated Cain for what it was worth. Something he won't ever do again. However it seemed these Killer Gene humans needed to have their strength turned into a weakness.

"It wasn't my intention to lead them here.." He said looking towards his palm with the tension rising and a comical Kraven before him, he felt like his information gathering would fall on deaf ears......"Yet I would like to maim them till their nothing but puddles..." He said as he began to bare some of his vicious teeth forth...He was still rather hungry.

"Do you have any..."livestock" around. I'm rather parched.." He began speak nonchalantly towards Father Death

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was too focused to notice Cao's entrance until it was pointed out by Kraven. Her face was contorted into something halfway between a scowl and a mischievous smirk, and she brought her lips closer to Kraven's ear to whisper something...just as Cao's presence was announced. Turning with an exasperated sigh, the pinkette eyed the masked figure- who was this? She wasn't the shiniest rock in the rock garden, so actually making connections between Kraven's words and the man in front of her seemed to be taking a while.

"I said no interup-"

Cao was talking now, saying stuff that seemed pretty important. She let go of Kraven and actually paid attention. Poison. She would be a problem... If the Church of Crime was acting so close by, they would need to do something soon. She smiled pleasantly at Crona as she listened to Cao, contrasting with the less-than-pleasant situation she had been in moments before. As it became evident that the masked man spoke only to Kraven, Cathy scowled.

"Hi there- I also matter here. Right here. Hi."

She waved exaggeratedly at Cao, making her presence impossible to ignore. She was sick of people always going to Kraven to give important information or to ask for things- she had authority here too.

"Dick."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:19 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

As Crispin asked if he wanted to go now, Egil was about to reply--when suddenly, more new people burst into the Cathedral. He paused...and for the first time in a long time, acknowledged that he had a selfish thought...and was going to go with it. Wordlessly, he took Crispin's hand, running over to the door unnoticed and leaving along with the blonde. The sound of a motorcycle revving could e heard outside before the sound of the engine slowly faded into the distance...

*Exit Egil and Crispin*

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:22 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 A8f205fa-0a66-4715-b5a2-3ec448202448_zps1cdi0qbv
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

Crona saw who it now was. He was pretty surprised really- but then not as much. Crona looked to Cathy and Kraven with a frantic and scared look on his face after Cao finished speaking.
 "T-The Poison lady... She kept telling me things.... S-She got into my head a-and... I was going to go with her! She was telling me these weird things... She would teach me... To be like myself. Not this act I put on- B-but I didn't understand any of it. I was close to following her, and then he came and saved me.... I-I don't want to see her again..."
He mumbled softly, like a scared child. He really had no idea what to do now.... He hung his head a bit, feeling shameful for almost going to a woman that worked for Cain, the exact man Kraven hated.
 "I-I'm sorry..."

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 10 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:22 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven didn't seem to have much of a reaction to the information Cao gave "Yeah I knew this would happen... honestly the kid was lucky you were there to save him-" he responded in a half-hearted tone. He had a bored look on his face as the Chinaman detailed his confrontation with Poison and Rose, he obviously had a "been there, done that" attitude about the whole thing. He let out a sigh, rolling his eyes before being blunt to the man "Yeah about that, listen. I've gathered this much before. These guys are kinda our nemes...es? Nemesi? Whatever bitch. We are also fully aware of what the Killer Gene is capable of, speaking of which, don't try and handle Poison alone on this one. These aren't the rebel scum you usually deal with... these are some serious Grade-A crazy super villain mother fuckers, kay? From what you said it seems you've only seen the surface of what those two individuals are capable of. So I ask you this..." Kraven narrowed his eyes and asked the shark bluntly "Are you serious about this...? Because I can assure you that the two woman you encountered today are JOKES compared to the leader..." and then Cathy spoke, the blonde rolled his eyes. He let out a sigh and replied to Catherine "Cathy no, we don't have time for your PMSing right now." he shook his head at Cathy in disappointment, obviously rubbing the insult in before focusing on Crona. The large blonde got on a knee and pet Crona on the head, giving the boy a gentle smile "Worry not child... make sure to thank Cao, because trust me, you were as good as dead with the Church of Crime. I'm sure you saw it... the inhumanity that is the Church of Crime... they were not people. They were demons. Monsters. What would you rather be... a man or a monster?" he asked before getting back on two feet. He crossed his arms and pointing to the corpse in the room when Cao asked if they had any meat "He's the best we got. Shouldn't be too bad he's freshly killed. Don't feel too bad about eating him, he spoke out against us Deathworshippers, he also gathered up Killer Genes and conducted inhumane experiments on them. Me and Cathy conducted our own little experiments on our own~ Apparently he couldn't take it... died of blood loss and stress. Oh well." Kraven was utterly cold when talking about the man he and Cathy had just killed. In his eyes, he did not have a single problem with his ruthlessness towards his enemies. This man preyed upon the disenfranchised from society, he tortured countless souls just to give himself the jollies. He justified his actions with the reasoning that his victims weren't "human". He had fun dealing with this one.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:24 am

Dantalion watched Liimu act exactly as he had predicted when she saw his preferred mode of transportation.  Then he lifted an eyebrow skeptically when she said would simply run along side him while he flew.  He just sighed and shook his head, "No, you don't need to do that," he replied as he loosened his necktie a bit, "I'll just walk with you," he said with a smile.  He walked up to her and stood by her side, "This alright with you?"

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu shook her head, looking at the man.
"No no, it is fine. Take your machine, I can keep up...O-or...I...can...jo...join...you on...it."
she literally had to spit the words out of her mouth. She hated his machine that much, but would BEGRUDGINGLY use it. She peferred walking though. "Thank you for advocating...but...you mustn't force it. Let us leave." she walked toward the machine, looking at it. Her hands shook with fear just looking at the thing. She got this close but...now was getting on it. She sat down on the wing of the craft, and just sat there. "R-ready." she gripped onto the wing hard.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 am

"Oh?" Dantalion lifted an eyebrow when she shot down his offer then turned back to his vehicle.  He continued to watch her quietly as she interacted with it.  She looked absolutely terrified and it was honestly quite funny to watch her with it.  Then he just started laughing when she decided to plop herself right onto the wing.  It took him another moment but he eventually settled down.  He wiped a tear from under his eye with a middle finger, "Please, there is no way I am going to take off with you sitting there.  Not only is it a poorly thought out idea, but you would most likely get thrown off.  No no, you are going to need to get inside," he chuckled lowly.  She looked so uneasy sitting there, he could only imagine what getting into the machine would be like for her.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:18 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu jerked her head and glared art Dantalion as he laughed at her. How dare he! She was trying and he started to laugh at her!?
"How dare you...I am just...not used to this...I knew that. I just...more comfortable here on the wing."
she got up and went to the cockpit. She inspected it carefully, and could just feel the color from her face draining as she became even more horrified. She turned to Dantalion, and glared. "I'm leaving." she started to walk away from the cathedral, and elsewhere. That thing was FAR too scary for her to deal with, and she wasn't going to have it. She just kept walking off, grumbling. "Didn't have to laugh...." she said quietly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 am

C A O
X I A O H A N

Theme

Cao refused to comment on the matter's of "rebels" being his only enemy, something that seemed to visually irk him as he approach the fresh body, tearing off the left arm of the fresh kill with a hint of boredom from it. It seemed less pleasurable for him not to deal with a livestock that wasn't 'live'. Cao looked towards Cathy for a moment. His eyes were as if a naive young boy.

His eye dashed to Crona and spoke "Look away boy, unless you revel in the idea that all life is livestock..."

He let her with silence as he began to feast on the corpse with little care. His maw even devour some area whole.

As he chew on marrow and bone, flesh and sinew--he turned to Kraven, his eyes showing the indignation of his will still burning. He swallowed the morsels as he turned fully to meet the blonde male staring at him, he smirked "I have more to lose if I don't. Don't treat me like a child who is still wet behind the ears..." He began to feast upon the fingers like delicate chocolate treats as he conversed with the Father Death. This small little treats provided himself with some comfort

"Are you doubting me Kraven? I do not make boldface lies. I am not weak nor naive." He began to hastily finish off the tidbits of the corpse as he spoke, clearing his mouth after each swallow. "It is the lack of familiarity that may separate us. While you did you tasks with the creatures such as Xiu, Charles, and the two Mister Mercy and Miss Beaumont--I was running a country. However, why are you limiting this Axis with just once center of knowledge? I want to know of the Killer Gene more. If you say it is merely a 'gift' than a blight--then give me information."

Looked Cathy for a moment. Still confused on who she was. He met her. HE DEF MET HER BRAH. Whatever. A small communicator popped forth from his pocket.

"This is on a untraceable frequency. You can scan both information and host both textual and audial information transfer. In purpose it's a small computer. I want information, if you need me to be useful I need information....Then Eastern Coalition, the Krieg Army, has support for you for this operation..."

He began to tapped his fingers on the corpse ripping off another hunk of flesh. Waiting for Kraven's response. Ultimately if Kraven didn't answer he would just try to gather it on his own. However having this be an olive branch between the two factions would be nice.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:18 pm

Dantalion chuckled softly when he saw her get upset the proceed to inspect the interior only to promptly skitter back out.  It was clear she wanted nothing to do with it despite her previous attempt.  Then he watched as she turned and walked away from it.  He gave his machine one last look before turning and following behind her on foot.  He caught up to her side and still had smile on his lips as he walked beside her to wherever they were now headed.

{Exits with Liimu}

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:15 pm

Crona

Crona looked up to Kraven and winced a bit to his touch, but in the end, accepting it. He looked up at him and gave a gentle nod as he went to turned to Cao- But he could hear him speaking and then a very unpleasant crunch noise. Crona covered his eyes a bit, not even wanting to catch a glance at the blood or the body. He also felt sick, like he was about to wretch all over the place. Crona had enough.... He had enough for today. For tomorrow. For a life time. He kept his eyes covered as he sat still, and opened his mouth.
 "T-Thank you again!"
He called to Cao. He would keep his eyes covered until the horrible sounds were done.... They made him quiver....

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next