Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:09 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 B310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Vito_l10
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Vito nodded to Cathy and smiled as she spoke "That's the spirit! Life's to short to get killed by a mass of tentacles, eh?!" of course, he also tried to keep away from even being mistaken for flirting with her. The last thing he needed was to get caught flirting with the boss' MOTHER... yeah, Vito planned to live a long and healthy life. Blood would murder him. He chucked when Mocha assumed who he was... and she was right in that regard "Yeah, I'm Blood's caretaker. I take care of the boss, make sure she's traveling down the right path..." seeing as how Kraven and Cathy were so busy with their own plans for world conquest... of course, he didn't want to say that last part. "Viceversa... Vito Viceversa. Call me Vito." he introduced himself to the woman, seeing as how she didn't know his name "I'm well acquainted with my employer's mother, but I believe the two of us have never really talked like this. I figured I'd say a word or two, didn't want myself to go unnoticed by a beautiful intelligent woman like yourself~" he continued to flirt, while always nervously looking over his shoulder to Blood to make sure she wasn't listening in on him.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:06 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 62e7fb2f-f297-488c-9295-121c9638f798_zpsvq59g89n

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Yes, yes, okay- away with you." Blood dismissed Kraven, having stopped paying attention to Inna as well- but as the blonde silently mentioned that she, too, had tried, the toddler scoffed at her. "For you, perhaps. Crawl along, peon- and as a warning, touch my target again and I shall claim your head next." She murmured and actually giggled- looking back up to Kraven and smirking smugly to see that he had been so foolish as to turn his back to her. He`d regret that-- he`d regret that from beyond the grave. Blood took one tiny step back, then in the blink of an eye, dashed forward at an almost supersonic speed to slash her chainsaw right across Kraven`s achilles to bring him to his knees before she beheaded him-- effectively triggering the mine placed behind him right before she swung. The thing detonated, with a blast so catastrophic and huge that it sent the toddler literally soaring up into the air, launching at such an intense speed that she broke through the ceiling of the church and flew directly up into the atmosphere. It was unclear if she would ever return.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:13 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona looked up to Kraven when he exclaimed he liked Zane. For a pretty dumb reason, but to be honest, Crona liked Zane as well. Maybe he'd go by Zane... But everyone knew him as Crona... He LOOKED like a Crona... Maybe he would have to change his appearance...? But he was so lanky... He needed a lot of practice in order to buff up a bit and look different. Yeah... He needed hard, intense training... With a look of determination in his eyes, Crona smiled a bit and made a fist, glad that he was so motivated to stop being Cry baby Crona.
"Zane..." 
As Crona dwelled on the thought, he didn't notice the shorty running towards Kraven. Though, he did notice the huge fucking explosion, and the toddler zooming off to space. He could almost hear her saying the words "Blasting off again~!!". He blinked a few times in much confusion, his determined look gone, and replaced with what-the-fuckyness, and worry.
"What...Just...." 

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 312

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Layout10

========================☠========================

So Blood was blown away into the stratosphere, and that was always cool. Kraven couldn't help but chuckle "Get's her every time..." he whispered to himself before looking to Crona. He pat Crona on the head before turning his back on him "Do not worry... that happens a lot around here..." he informed the boy before noticing that Inna was running off. Well, Inna definitely displayed SOME control before him, but not nearly enough for him to believe she was actually safe. So he followed, quickly catching up to the woman before tapping her on the shoulder. When she would turn, she'd be offered a cigar "I'm not going to stop you from leaving... but for the good of everybody you care for... I would say that leaving right now is a bad idea..." he told Inna bluntly. He didn't quite understand what was going on with this woman, but he knew she was in desperate need of guidance. And guidance she would get, even if he needed to play it slow for now. She obviously wasn't the type of person that liked his energetic pace. "Why don't we take a break from training?" he asked her, figuring that he could talk her into staying longer if she calmed down.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Vito Viceversa..." Mocha repeated as she crossed her legs the other way. She noticed how Vito would look back to Blood every now and then with a nervous look. "It's a pleasure to finally talk then! And with someone handsome as well? Makes my day any day, please be sure to come by and talk some more... So you take care of Blood-" Mocha began to say before Blood was kicked into the stratosphere, causing Mocha to rise up in her chair. "Ah... There she goes now." Mocha said blinking a few times. "... She'll be fine... Hopefully..." she said and then remembered the cookies she made. "Ah right... Cookies..." Mocha crossed her arms, thinking about Atlas. Was he still here?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:49 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Even when met with Blood's obvious hostility and less-than-toddler-like behavior, Inna could not seem to take the child seriously...so her threats just sort of puzzled the Russian some more. Then Blood was rushing at Kraven and exploding? It was all very confusing, but there was legitimate surprise and worry on her face as the toddler was shot upwards. Were people even supposed to survive those events?

"Oh my- Ees no one going to..? I-"

Inna was confused. But then again, this was Kraven's household, she should have expected as much. She did, however seem in shock as her parting was interrupted by an exploding toddler. Then her *cringe* father offering her a cigar. For a second he didn't seem so crazy...he seemed to want to help. Why couldn't he just act like the crazy monster he was, so Inna could clearly draw the line between good and bad? It was becoming increasingly difficult for the Russian to separate the Papa that she knew did not exist anymore and Father Death, Kraven, the man who stood before her- a monster, a murderer, yet he sometimes acted so much like the man that had trained her as a child. It was a struggle. She needed to go...but he warned her of how bad this could be for her family. Her real family.

I cannot hurt Braque and Axel..

With a slightly strained expression, obviously reluctant and begrudging, she nodded and took the cigar. Inna didn't smoke often, but if it was offered...she might as well take it. What was one more self-destructive habit? The break from training didn't seem to sit too well with her, though.

"Nyet. I am here to train. We must do thees. Train. Then I can leave."

She said firmly, glancing for a moment at the destruction of the mine's explosion, which reminded her just how urgently she needed to get out. The sooner she finished training, the sooner she could be away from this madness. The lines that she had drawn to define Kraven were being blurred all too quickly for her, and she didn't like to think that she would at any point grow to feel anything but hatred for the man standing before her.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven crossed his arms as Inna took his cigar, though he noticed she didn't really use it or anything "Need a light?" he asked as he lit a match for it "You don't use a lighter with a cigar... it takes away the taste." he explained to Inna with a grin. When she turned down his offer to relax, the man tilted his head to the side and frowned "Aye, calm it. Something is not right with your mind... how can you conquer your Killer Gene when your personal demons obviously hold more power than you than even the Gene? Sit down." it was fairly obvious that Kraven wasn't going to take no for an answer. He was going to keep insisting until she accepted his offer to rest. After all, he honestly had no idea what next step he'd need to take to help her, not when he had no clue of who she was...

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:51 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 B310

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Vito_l10

Vito let out a huff of smoke as he leaned against a wall and winked to the doctor "Oh you are too kind, ma'am~" he spoke back to her in a flirty tone. He let out a sigh as Blood was sent into space... this happened far too many times than what he would hope for. He had always warned the girl about the danger her father presented, she needed to know her own limitations. She would destroy Kraven... in due time. But not now, she needed time, experience. Shaking his head, he spoke to Mocha "She's fine, she's tougher than she looks. Not too mention they're always doing this..." he wasn't too happy about his boss getting the shit beat out of her, but what could he do? He didn't stand a chance against somebody like Kraven. Letting out another puff of smoke, Vito smiled to Mocha as he asked "So, you're with Kraven? How is that working out for you?" he figured to make some small talk with the lovely lady... until Blood returned from the cosmos.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna seemed less than impressed by the lighter fact-of-the-day - she didn't care for Kraven's attempts to be friendly, not wanting to be fooled into thinking he wasn't the terrible person she knew he was. His insistence on resting was also not too appreciated, and the Russian glared at the man.

"My demons are fine.."

She retorted, but it had become clear enough that she wasn't going to be getting away until she smoked with him or did something somewhat restful, so she grudgingly accepted Kraven's light, watching the cigar burn for a moment before finally bringing it to her lips. She took a long drag, a slight scowl on her face as if she was forcing herself to not enjoy this as she did so while remaining on her feet. She leaned against a wall, her weariness from the training coupled with the fact that she had not been healed since the fight with Zombie bringing a wave of exhaustion. She said nothing, just looking at Kraven coldly now, masking any emotion she may be feeling as she blew out the smoke of the cigar.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Your demons are most certainly not fine." Kraven spoke back to Inna, bluntly "The first step towards controlling your gift is conquering your baggage first, young lady. I don't know you, I probably never will. In fact, I expect that after you're done, we'll never see each other again. That doesn't change the fact that I'm not letting you go until I know you're not going to fucking murder everyone when I turn my back on you." he was rather serious about it all too, he looked her dead in the eyes, he wanted her to make sure that she knew he was serious. Inna would no doubt grow uncomfortable, he wasn't taking his eyes off her, he held that strong expression as he just looked at her. "Why don't you just explain to me what happened to you today? I can see that something is troubling you, hell, even before everything that's happened here today. You had that look... I know Jo is an unpleasant woman, but she can't be that bad, can she?" Kraven looked towards the sun, which was falling over the horizon. This long day was finally over...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna's grip tightened on her cigar as Kraven kept digging further- didn't this guy know when to stop? She seemed to take out her anger on the cigar as she took another drag while listening to him, her eyes hardening as he said that he didn't know her. That was right- this man didn't know her. She needed to keep reminding herself that this was never going to be someone who would know her.

"I weell not murder anyone...anyone that matters, at least."

She retorted, mumbling that last bit to herself. She stared right back at Kraven, not wanting to betray her growing discomfort at the man's prying. Clearing her throat after sucking in her cheeks with the latest drag of her cigar, Inna grudgingly started answering his questions, trying to give away as little as possible- just enough to get him off of her back.

"I fought a- an old friend. Deed not like eet. Almost keelled heem....should have keelled heem."

She explained, keeping her answer short and dry, purposely avoiding part b, which featured Jo, which was more difficult to explain without giving away more than she would like to be giving away.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:18 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin looked up at Egil, feeling another odd impulse to take a picture of the boy as he rested on one of the beams. That was getting weird. Crispin kept the vita in his pocket. He rested his hand on it for a moment, sensing that Rook hadn't messaged him back anyway.  
   That's good.
He pulled his hand out, and walked closer to the window, looking down at his singed hat. His grip on it tightening unconsciously, as he looked at it with as un-emotive of a frown as ever. He really wish that-eldritch abomination hadn't bleed all over it. Crispin looked back up as Egil spoke, gently putting the hat on the ground.
It's alright. You really aren't and even if you were it's like you don't have your reasons. You've been working really hard. Anyone remotely perceptive can tell, Egil. I know I'm pretty awful at dealing with people, but I do want you know you can come to me.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

Egil paused for a moment, sighing as he looked out the window again, then looked down at Crispin to reply to him,
"At least you and Liimu noticed....I mean, yeah, I feel awful that I can't d-do more, but...I'm really trying my best..." He paused for a moment, thinknig before speaking, very quietly, "...Sometimes I wonder if it's even worth working for Father Death anymore. P-Part of me...kind of hates him..." He seemed nervous as he said this--as if somebody was just waiting to strike him down the moment it left his lips. "...Do you think it makes sense to work for somebody you can't stand w-without even knowing why you're working for them...? I n-never...thought about it before..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:29 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu actually ended up napping after awhile. She was quiet, laying in her pew and sort of just keeping to herself more then anything. She looked around. Cirspin and Egil were gone, Mocha was talking to some...weird guy, and the noises of Kraven and Crona were there. She sighed and got up, heading to the kitchen. "Still Nothing." she said and started to prepare some food. It didn't take long, and she was happy with a giant leg of meat from her catches earlier. She chomped on the meat and peeked in to check on Cathy.   "Is everything okay...?" she asked in a tiny voice, still holding half a leg of meat in her hand, and talking in a quiet and meek voice...so she didn't disturb anyone.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
[/color]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:32 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven apparently didn't sense any of the hostility from Inna, as he simply laughed and started to pet Inna on the head as he replied to her "BWAHAHAHA- you give yourself too much credit." he then blatantly insulted her, of course. He did however believe himself to be completely in the right though, the Killer Gene was not something one could easily control, and Yuri had no reason to believe that she couldn't turn against her friends and family one day if it got too out of control. Then there was he talk of an old friend, someone she evidently had bad blood with, this was of course very interesting to the nun man. An old friend... that you also attempted to kill on a regular basis? Kraven could relate "AH YES I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I TOO HAVE A FRIEND TO WHICH I DO BATTLE WITH! MY BATTLE BROTHER, RYDER MERCY! YOU MUCH UNDERSTAND CHILD, AT FIRST THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND... BUT YOU MUST MAKE YOUR FRIEND UNDERSTAND! BY PUNCHING HIM IN THE FACE! REPEATEDLY! THEN IT WILL BE EASY! YES!" of course, Kraven wasn't really making much sense, it probably wouldn't even make sense if one were to even know about Ryder and Kraven's rather unique relationship.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna glared at Kraven, because what else could she do, really? He did know more about the Killer Gene, so she had to begrudgingly not argue more, because he'd win this. She recoiled from his touch, almost seeming like she wanted to hiss at the man.

"No, toucheeng.."

She insisted, then sort of arched an eyebrow as Kraven discussed his special friendship with Ryder. Yep, her father hadn't understood what she was trying to explain about Zombie.

"...Ryder Mercy ees my employer."

She replied, not sure of what else she was supposed to say to that. It was evident that she needed to clear this up further- Kraven had obviously misunderstood. Clearing her throat after another drag of her cigar, she started trying to clear it up a bit.

"But nyet, eet ees... not like that. We are not friends."

After a moment, she added

"Though I would not mind..puncheeng heem een the face. Repeatedly."

So that was one thing Inna and Kraven could connect with. As Inna's train of thought reached that point, she immediately put a wall there. No. No connecting. That wasn't a thing that would be okay. She looked impatiently down at her cigar, watching it slowly burn- they needed to speed this up so she could train again. She didn't want to talk about feelings and demons anymore.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:33 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine slowly edged away from Mocha and Vito, because she really didn't want to be a third wheel at the moment. While missing an arm. She wasn't having the best day. The pinkette was just about to consider binge eating when Liimu peeked her head and spoke.

"Oh- hi Liimu."

She smiled and beckoned for the psychic to come closer. Liimu had helped calm Cathy down earlier, and right now they both seemed to need some company- that is, if the giant leg of meat that the girl carried wasn't enough. Eyeing the meat, Cathy tried not to think about limbs and missing limbs and eating ripped out limbs, because that would take her nowhere pleasant.

"I'm fine, getting cybernetics later today~ How've you been?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:50 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Ryder Mercy is my battle brother." Kraven responded in a blunt yet calm voice after Inna told him Ryder was her employer. Apparently he felt the need to repeat that again. When Inna attempted to explain Zombie to him, he suddenly grabbed her and held her uncomfortably close to him "LISTEN CHILD! LET ME TELL YOU THIS: VIOLENCE WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING! I SHOULD KNOW, IT'S MY FIRST RESPONSE TO EVERYTHING!" he happily announced before lifting the Russian up over his shoulders. He then tossed her into the sand out of nowhere as he let out an evil laugh "SPEAKING OF WHICH! OUR BREAK IS OVER! HAVE AT YOU, GOOD SPORT!" Kraven then suddenly disappeared. For a moment, it was like he vanished... until Inna would notice a shadow looming over her... and a familiar evil laugh. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Kraven laughed maniacally as he stood triumphantly on top of a steamroller... and it was spiraling down towards Inna. The flying steamroller of death was heading straight towards her, it was a death sentence clad in yellow!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:16 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna found that she couldn't quite disagree with Kraven's energetic statement- violence did seem to solve a whole lot of things, didn't it? Before No Man's Land, she had always tried to use the least violence possible- knock out her targets quickly, refrain from permanent damage -yet it had gotten her nowhere, now that she thought about it. It was starting to become scary how she could agree with Kraven's words so easily... Before she could think too hard about this, however, Kraven thankfully announced that the break was over. Problem: he did this by throwing her over his shoulders first.

"То, что в-"

She started, instinctively going into defensive mode and pinching the nearest pressure points she could find before she remembered she was in training and wasn't supposed to be resisting this...she needed to be safe to be around. And at around that time she was also thrown into the sand.

"чертов-"

Steamroller appeared before she could conclude that thought too. It was a rollercoaster of emotions. Or just a flying steamroller. Rolling out of the way in the sand, Inna looked up with disbelief.

"Ees thees for serious-?"

She picked herself up, and just sort of...stayed on her feet. She didn't want to get destroyed.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"I'M ALWAYS SERIOUS!!" Kraven yelled triumphantly to the heavens as the road roller hit the ground, sand flying everywhere in the process. The nun man then jumped off the machine, lunging towards Inna with a great big smile on his face "Now let's see how easily you can control your gift..." he spoke in a dark voice as he threw a fist towards the Russian. He wanted to test just how much control she could have in this situation, how long it took to really get to her. He would start with physical threats, then see how much further he could get into her head... he had to find out what the threshold was with the Gene. And to do that, he had to put her to the test.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:40 pm

[quote="The Hidden Spring"]

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Liimu was actually heard. Wow. She quickly chomped down the rest of the meat out of the doorfram, and wiped her mouth, walking back into the room and sitting by Cathy. "I'm...feeling grossly inadequate to be honest, Mother Death, but I will manage. How are you feeling?" she said and looked a little worried with the nub on her side. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to live without an arm. She didn't want to think about it either.   "I'm...very sorry this happened to you. You seem to be taking it...rather well." she said, looking at Cathy and then Mocha and Vito, whom were talking on the side. She shook her head turned back to Cathy, wanting to keep the woman company.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna shielded her eyes from the spray of sand, spitting some of what had gotten into her mouth. Glaring at Kraven, she was about to say something...but he was attacking now. This had escalated quickly. The Gene was clawing at her throat, once more threatening to take over, but after last time, she had a bigger say in how much of it got out. Growling, she threw herself out of the way and hit the ground with a hmph that didn't sound too happy.

"My control...ees...fine."

She insisted, picking herself up again, but her clenched fists were going white- a sign of how hard she was trying to contain her bloodlust. She needed to counterattack...but to do that without releasing the full wrath of the Gene was the real problem. Taking a deep breath, Inna ran to Kraven, her strides becoming quicker as the Gene got closer to coming out, and went for his pressure points- if she kept it to what she was good at, without trying to inflict PAIN, she might be able to control this. So she went for the pressure points on his chest and shoulders, trying to numb those in order to make his attacks more labored- yet her supposed pinches and pressure-application were coming out with a lot more force than she intended, so she forced herself to back away, biting down on her tongue to keep herself aware.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:30 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona was sitting there silently as he watched everyone interact. There was not really much of anything he could do at the moment... Right now, he was pretty useless. He began to watch Inna and Kraven as they began to train once more. Crona was most likely not needed, right? Last time he helped, Inna managed to make him lose control. He would only be a danger to everyone else and himself if he were to start to train alongside the two. So, instead, he sat there and watched silently, taking mental notes on the both of them. Kraven was.... Crazy, and Inna seemed to not really wanting to take any of his Crap. And she was not the only one deeply confused by the way that Kraven had attacked her. Crona watched this attack, basically dumbfounded at what the heck Kraven just conjured up... All in all, it was... Interesting? To watch.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but grin like a mad man and laugh as Inna told him she had herself under control. He was going to test that, and it wasn't going to be pretty "OH REALLY!? BWAHAHAHAHA! Let's put that to the test, shall we?" he taunted the woman, standing still as her pressure point blows hit his chest. He was armored there, so he wasn't concerned, but as her strikes were aimed towards his shoulders, he quickly grabbed the woman's hands then savagely headbutted her "WEAK!" he barked out to the Russian, his forehead bleeding from his own attack. His fists tightening, he took a step forward towards her and threw a punch towards her face "I see nothing but weakness in you! Vulnerability! Physical weakness! Emotional weakness! Psychological weakness! A person like you should have been devoured by this world a long time ago!!!" he yelled as he ducked down and threw a second punch, an uppercut, towards her chin with his other fist. He made eye contact with the woman and then spoke in a dark voice "Come on... beat me! If you want to save the people you care about! TAKE ME DOWN! Or would you rather I hurt the people you care for first...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:46 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 18 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine frowned at Liimu's initial response. She put a hand (oh oops, the only hand she had left) on the woman's arm, looking at her with concern.

"Why's that..? My children shouldn't feel negatively in their home~"

She said, before smiling softly and answering her question, commenting on her words as well.

"I'm feeling...as well as I can feel, given the circumstances. It helps that I'm getting a...replacement so soon. It helps that this'll help me enforce my authority~!"

Cathy chuckled, trying to seem lighthearted about the whole affair. She couldn't bring everyone in the faction down, when she was actually going to benefit from this in the long run. Probably. At the moment she didn't feel too good about it, but she kept reminding herself how much better it would be when she wouldn't need to rely on other to protect her and the others that mattered.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next