Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu May 21, 2015 8:26 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona kind of stood awkwardly, looking at everything that was going on around him. His mind was filled with... Nothing, yet everything at the same time. His held his arms and sighed a gentle sigh. He still hasn't gone to go get his sword back yet... He kinda needs that sword... He looked away a bit as another thought appeared into his head. His voices have dwindled down a bit, but they are still there, sadly... He held his arms tighter as he looked to another spot on the ground yet again, thinking about making new friends and things of the such... He really only has spoken to Kraven and Poison, Cathy and Liimu a tad, and Dantalion only slightly. He let out a hard sigh and allowed his head to droop down a bit, just waiting for something to happen. Anything. Something! Just.... Something to occupy his wandering and pained mind.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu May 21, 2015 8:53 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

Egil was doing what he could to keep eye contact with Crispin—every now and then flicking his eyes upwards towards the blonde and keeping them rooted there for a second or two before they reflexively looked downwards again. However, as Crispin came in closer, he looked up at him and managed to lock eyes—keeping himself rooted there by some sort of strange force of will. He felt his face redden, but was too focused on Crispin’s words to really pay it any mind. He seemed like he was pondering an answer—however, that’s when the kiss came. He didn’t attempt to move, actually subconsciously leaning in a little bit—but partway through, his eyes seemed to open up a little bit more, as if he’d gotten an idea. He lingered a bit on the kiss, however—after a moment he pulled back, speaking up,
”I…I think…I know what you’re saying…” Egil’s expression seemed more neutral now, rather than sad, which was definitely an improvement. ”I-I…I don’t feel like I can do anything now…b-but…if I really do keep trying…like you said…maybe I could get better…? I-I just…I need to think of how I’m going to…do it…” At this point, he realized that he was holding onto Crispin’s arms as Crispin was holding onto his—he looked down at their interlocked arms for a moment, then back up at Crispin’s face. ”I…I promise. I’ll…I-I’ll get better. I’ll get stronger, and then—then…it’ll be better, right?” He actually, in this moment, managed a smile. Maybe he was actually feeling hopeful for once—but Crispin was helping him beat back that beast of doubt in the far back of his mind. He paused for a moment, then let go lightly, speaking again, ”I…need to think about this. I need some fresh air—I’ll take a walk. B-But, I’ll be back, I promise! So don’t worry…okay? I just need to get my brain working…I’ll be back soon!” He had headed over towards the stairs—and hopped down them with a sort of muted enthusiasm that he hadn’t felt in a long time. He wanted to be able to prove himself. He had to come up with a way to become stronger—to become better. To make people to see that he was worth something—to force them to see. He moved towards the door, seeing Crona near it—he paused near the door, glancing over at the pinkette as he put his mask on—then, once it was on, he headed out the door. He just had to find a good place to think this through…

*Exit*

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 22, 2015 2:42 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 314

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven couldn't help but smile as Cathy threatened violence against them "Is that a threat or a promise~?" he replied to her with a flirtatious smile. Because nothing got Kraven more excited than physical threats, something Cathy and most of Kraven's enemies could testify to. So naturally as Cathy began to take a threatening demeanor and approach him, he welcomed her advances. As she placed her cold, lifeless mechanical arm on his shoulder, he chuckled before seductively looking Cathy in the eyes "Well that escalated quickly-" Kraven was clearly enjoying himself here, he definitely liked where this was going. Unfortunately, before they could do anything Kraven motioned for Cathy to wait a second as he looked out a window towards Mocha and Inna. Shit, right, he was still teaching the Russian "Crraaaaaaaap-" now he had to choose between his responsibilities or Cathy. On one hand, the Russian could run away and possibly murder people, that blood would be on his hands too. On the other hand, Cathy had a robot arm and that was sexy "This decision making is intense..." he whispered to himself before looking back over to Cathy.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 22, 2015 2:05 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

In her reflection, Liimu started to realize something. If she had time to whine and bitch about her own useless self...then she had time to improve. She hopped up from the pew, and went to Mocha, tapping her on the shoulder. "Ms. Mocha...if I may have a moment." she said, a determined look in her eyes. She felt like Mocha could help her train and get better. Even if it was for a little while. "If...you're not busy now...I would like it if we could spare. As two of the Earth Mother's chosen, it would be good...practice, do you not think?"she asked, and looked into the church as well. "I wish to maybe ask for either Cathy or Dantalion to help as well...if I am to survive here, I must...beat the odds...that is a term used yes? Please help me." she asked, wanting Mocha to really help her out. She was the only other psychic here...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri May 22, 2015 10:44 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 NougamiNeuro2_zps24093584

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion smirked at Mocha's small joke then stood back as events continued ever onward.  He moved to spectate from a distance before turning and walking back to the main room.  It was quite a sight so see the church blown to hell.  Residue from the creatures/former worshipers remained smeared all over the walls and floor.  The pews were in disarray and there were holes blown into the once sturdy walls.  That robot he had met only momentarily with Emilia really held nothing back when dealing with the creatures.  However, upon closer observation, he noticed that none of the shots on the walls hit a single supporting beam or pillar.  The precision was definitely that of a machine and took into account avoiding the structure collapsing on top on them.  It was impressive really and it was fortunate that they had not needed to fight each other at the time.  He still knew little about Emilia and her fighting ability but he assumed she was most likely stronger due to how the robot was following her.  That aside, he went to take a seat at one of the still intact pews.  He looked to the side to see that Liimu was also seated not far from him.  With nothing better to do, he listened in on her as she got up and spoke to Mocha.  Sparring?  Oh now that could be fun.  He would gladly join in if he were to be invited.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 23, 2015 4:34 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha thought about Inna's name for a moment. She had heard it before... But where? "Hmmm..." Mocha eyes then narrowed when Inna started to limp away. In no time flat, Mocha switched on her head gear, and place a force field bubble around Inna before lifting it in the air. "Nope. I guess we have to do this, my way." Mocha said before looking back to Liimu. "Yes Liimu?" she asked as she began to place Inna in her office to be worked on. "Well I can spare with you in a moment..." Mocha said as she went over to Inna, pooping the bubble with her finger. "It will be nice to practice... But someone needs to take care of Inna's wounds." Mocha said before tossing over to Inna some pain killers. It was to start off in getting Inna better.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 23, 2015 7:41 pm

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

"Thank you Ms. Mocha." she said, and moved to where Dantalion was sitting. Was he watching them? Seriously, she didn't get him. "Uh...hi? Are you busy? I...don't know if you heard but...I'm looking to spare...and maybe you could...help?"she asked, feeling a little awkward. She thought about asking Egil or Crona to help too. Maybe they could all help out...or...she could help them. Maybe this could bring morale up...a good training regiment. "What do you say?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 23, 2015 9:40 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was evidently enjoying herself as much as Kraven as the threats and advances continued- this was basically how their relationship worked, and she was just delighted to see that the mechanical arm didn't change anything. The pinkette was just about to get closer, already going on the tip of her toes so as to reach Kraven's lips, when the blonde was suddenly distracted. Frowning, she followed the man's gaze to the window, only to see Mocha and Inna. Inna. The frown turned to a scowl, and she tightened her iron grip on Kraven's shoulder.

"Kravey~ You're not thinking of going with that blonde bimbo and leaving me alone, are you~? I'm still all frail from the operation, you've got to take care of me~!"

Cathy cooed, her sweet voice laced with a serious threat. She didn't seem able to keep up the sweetness for long, and the smile on her face quickly turned scary.

"There shouldn't have to be a decision, you useless maggot~"

She growled, moving herself to stand between Kraven and the window.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 23, 2015 9:58 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

As Kraven was staring out the window, he tensed up as Cathy suddenly gripped onto his shoulder "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-" Kraven whispered to himself, attempting his best to now show fear. Cathy could SMELL fear. He heard was Cathy said and quickly broke into a nervous smile "I-It's not like that Cathy... but... she seems familiar. Like I've met her before..." he told the pinkette, his lingering mind made apparent in his words. Who was she? Perhaps they met in No Man's Land and he just didn't remember her. No, he'd take note of her if she had the Killer Gene... though perhaps it hadn't awakened yet. That may have been in. He'd have to ask Ryder about this later "You're a strong girl-" Kraven told Cathy when she said she needed to be taken care of "This is serious- that girl keeps trying to leave, and she's a danger to everyone around her. If she manages to-" and there Cathy was, all up in his face with a creepy smile calling him a useless maggot. In a rather odd mixture of fear and excitement, Yuri backed away "C-cathykins... let's not do something we'll regret later... yeah? Did I mention how AMAZING you look with your new arm? You're SOOOO beautiful~!" he attempted his best to compliment the woman as he started to back away. No way in hell was this going to end well "Did I mentioned I love you?"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 12:09 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna was eagerly limping away from Mocha, trying to get away as quickly as possible without looking suspicious...and then she was being stopped by a force field. And lifted. Clearly unhappy with this new arrangement, the Russian tried, fruitlessly, to pop the bubble, hitting it and stabbing at it. All attempts were unsuccessful, and she was left sulking in the bubble until Mocha popped it herself. The blonde glared daggers at the doctor until the pain killers were thrown at her.

"Thank you."

She muttered curtly, taking the pills with no water and getting ready to get up and leave. That hadn't been so bad. Maybe Mocha would just let her leave?

"Da, I am much better now. Da."

Inna commented, noticing that Liimu was taking some of the doctor's attention, so she might actually have a chance of getting out, despite her dire need for medical attention.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 8:00 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was not satisfied with Kraven's explanation of his interest with Inna. If he had met her before, then it was before Cathy had been a thing, and she was not happy thinking that someone from Kraven's past would come back to try and make him different. His comment about her being strong seemed to ease some of the tension, merely because she knew that this was true now. She was strong.

"I am pretty strong.."

She mused, but as soon as Kraven started showing more genuine fear, her mind went back to the focus: scaring Kraven even more.

"Let her leave! Since when do you care about everyone else~? Isn't it survival of the fittest out there~?"

Cathy took a step forwards every time Kraven took one backwards. His compliments made her grin, but the sadism was still behind it, and she didn't seem to be slowing down.

"Oh I know my new arm is great~! But you most definitely have not been showing that you love me too much lately~"

She cooed, now turning her head slightly to look at Yuri like a puppy. A deadly, angry, manic puppy.

"You've actually been a dick, which isn't too surprising~! But I don't need to deal with your dickiness anymore, Kravey~! I have real authority now, Kravey~!"

The pinkette's eyes glittered with wild excitement as she said this, raising her cybernetic arm proudly.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven shook his head as Cathy told him to leave Inna alone "Correct, Survival of The Fittest... but The Ministry's purpose is to help children like her control their abilities. She is of the superior race, but what's the point if we cannot teach her to harness her power?" he spoke, being fairly serious and with a fair amount of composure. Said composure went away as got one good look at the manic puppy look. He knew that look well "H-hey now- I've just been busy is all! Do you REALLY think I'd INTENTIONALLY be an asshole to you!? Actually no don't answer that-" of course Cathy was growing quite confident. And whenever Cathy grew confident people died, whether she intended for that to happen or not "WoAH NO- I mean- here-" Kraven then waddled over to Cathy and gave her a normal, boring, non-sexual hug. And it lasted a few seconds only, then Kraven was away from her again "There you go! LOVE~!!!!! Now I gotta work- yeah- please don't punch me-" Kraven was already starting to waddle away with her with the intention of getting outside.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 10:00 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine groaned as Kraven kept insisting on how important it was to help people like Inna. This was becoming old very, very quickly.

"Are you suggesting she's superior to me~? Do you want to get hurt~?!"

The manic puppy look persevered, but the pinkette raised her eyebrows as Kraven actually asked the thing about being an asshole. She gave him a curt nod as even he could recognize how ridiculous the question was. Cathy began to advance further, but was cut off by Kraven's sudden hug, which was not a fun hug.

"Oh no you don't~"

The pinkette cut off Kraven's waddling by throwing a piece of wall at him. That was fun.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun May 24, 2015 10:15 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190

Mocha nodded to Liimu, before looking back at Inna. "Your not done yet. This was so you stayed in one place. This will only take a minute." Mocha turned the level up on her head gear as multiple objects rose up. She winced a bit, the power of the metal gear slowly taking toll on her brain. She pinned Inna down before she went to work on the Russian. First she went to deal with the bullets, and then wrapped those wounds up, and then came the other stuff. Mocha's head felt like it was vibrating before she was done with Inna, setting the blond down. "Now... We're done..." Mocha said panting.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 24, 2015 11:38 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna struggled against Mocha at first, but when she was pinned down, and it became obvious that she could not fight against the woman's psychic hold, she gave in. The maximum she could do was clear her mind and try to stop the doctor from getting into her mind...Inna didn't know much about psychics, but she had the stereotype in her head that they could read minds and change your thoughts, so she tried to mentally guard herself while the woman healed her. Once Mocha was done, the Russian took a while to actually notice- she was so concentrated on keeping her mind locked that it took a moment from when Mocha said she was done to Inna actually getting up.

"Oh.. That was-"

She noticed Mocha sweating and arched an eyebrow. This healing...it had been hard work for the woman. Inna looked down at herself and saw how bandaged and sewed and fixed up she was, then at Mocha's tired face, and nodded appreciatively. Lucky for her, she was numbed by the painkillers, so she didn't feel any pain from the rawness of the wounds that she'd probably feel otherwise, so all in all she was feeling pretty good. That is...until she saw, through the window, Kraven trying to make his way back to her.

"Ugh.."

The thought of being close to him again was enough to make the Gene try to crawl back up again, but she calmed herself down with the thought that it wouldn't be long until she had enough control to be back with her family. All she had to do was push herself hard enough to be safe to be around.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 9:44 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven started frantically waving his hands in front of Cathy to ward her off as she spoke to him "NONONONONONONONONONONONO- T-THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AT ALL!" he yelled out to her in a panic, trying to back away from the pinkette. And then there was a wall being thrown at him. This was perfectly normal. Yep. Happened every day. That was why the Cathedral looked like total shit. What? Did you think it looked like that because they wanted to look creepy? Because it would set the mood for any would-be invaders who'd get one look at the place and know this was the home of an evil death-worshiping cult? Nope. Cathy and Kraven just fucked shit up a lot. Kraven rolled out of the way of the wall, punching through a window to yell out to Mocha "MOCHA! MOCHA! MOCHA! MOCHA! MOCHA! DON'T LET THE BLONDE LEAVE! WE STILL HAVE STUFF TO DO! SHE'S GOING TO HURT HER FRIENDS IF SHE LEA- GAH!" Kraven then ran away from the window in case he had to avoid another attack. Kraven looked over to Cathy, a big grin on his face. A sadistic manic grin. Now that he didn't have to worry about Inna, he could get into this. The man blatantly summoned a rocket launcher into his grasp and fired an explosive at Cathy point blank "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! How about we stop this honey!? Let's just go on a date or something-" he spoke to her, all while looking over to the window to make sure Inna wasn't escaping again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Finally Catherine was getting the attention she had been after! Her grin spread wider across her face as Kraven fled at first, only to retort with a rocket launcher to her face. THIS was good.

"Oh you know me so well~!"

She chirped, throwing herself to one side to avoid the rocket before touching something in her cybernetic arm that made a mechanical sound and made it super spikey. Yes, this was getting good. Holding her new weaponized arm up, she ran at Kraven, throwing a punch at his stomach.

"Wouldn't wanna ruin your pretty face~"

Cathy cooed, spitting out her tongue at the suggestion of going out on a date.

"Oh now you want a date? I'm having way too much fun, Kravey, you're gonna have to wait till you get more hurt before I'll let you take me out, you dick~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven grinned like a monster as Cathy avoided his attack, good, it'd be boring if that killed her. Kraven opened his arms up, welcoming Cathy's attack as she sent a punch to his stomach. As it made contact with his gut, one could hear a notable crack sound, something BROKE. Yet, he didn't so much as wince "i CANNOT FEEL PAIN! I -AM- PAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNN!!!" he burst out yelling like a cartoon villain as he suddenly tackled Cathy. He attempted to pin the woman to the ground as he looked her right in the eyes with a sadistic grin "Oh~? It seems you've forgotten... I can hurt you too~ I'm quite good at it~ Remember the ostriches~? That was nice- you were a sack of potatoes for a few months~" Kraven then raised his fists upwards, his grin widened as he attempted to throw two consecutive punches towards her face "I HONESTLY DON'T MIND RUINING YOUR FACE! BLACK IS YOUR COLOR!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 25, 2015 10:51 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Everything was fine and dandy, until Kraven brought up the ostriches. Catherine was having a perfectly good time, coming up with great comebacks to Kraven's annoying yells about not feeling pain (show off)..but then ostriches. At this point she didn't even care about the tackle, it was about the ostriches.

"You DICK-!"

She cried, her voice going from the sweetly sadistic tone to an outright malicious growl. Violently wriggling her legs onto Kraven's chest, she kicked outwards while frowning as the sack of potatoes was mentioned.

"What does that even mean you freak?!"

Cathy shrieked, just as Kraven's punches headed towards her. She triumphantly caught the first punch with her new arm, sneering at the blonde as she attempted to crush his fist with her new strength, but then the second punch got to her... With a busted lip, she grinned wider, spitting her blood at Kraven's eyes before attempting to headbutt him.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 25, 2015 11:05 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven let out a triumphant laugh as Cathy visibly reacted to the ostriches being brought up "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT'S WRONG!? WHAT'S WRONG!? YOU MAD!? YOU MAD!?" he taunted the pinkette as he was kicked back, though all he did was just that, move back and stumble a bit. Seeing Cathy's busted lip, the blonde just kept his smile "Beautif- AGHAGH DASFJDSIFJLKDSLJF!!" Kraven wasn't quite prepared for the hand crushing and quickly pulled himself away from her "Hey! It's one thing physically maiming me- Don't you forget about that one time you were a potato sack and helped me nuke a bunch of cities! THAT WAS COOL!" he told her as he used his not-hurt hands to attempt and punch Cathy in the boobs, since they were a big target "BUT ENOUGH OF THAT! LET'S KILL EACH OTHER! IT'S MUCH BETTER THAT WAY! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon May 25, 2015 11:25 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was just very, very confused by Kraven's explanation about the sack of potatoes. He did mention nuking cities though....and she knew he had been more insane than usual when he infamously blew up Chicago...so had her absence driven him insane? She chose to believe that that was it, yes, which made her suddenly a lot happier about him. Enough to not try to break his hand again as if went for her boobs, but instead just kick it away before jumping onto his back and going over his shoulders to make out with his face intensely.

"I love it when you go psycho-killer because of my absence~"

Cathy mumbled between kisses, then grinned and bit down on the blonde's lip savagely, because violence was still very necessary. Her own lip was still busted, so there was going to be a lot of disgusting blood and saliva mixing going on here.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed May 27, 2015 1:06 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 NougamiNeuro22_zpsc53894de

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 22 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion continued to look on quietly with one leg crossed over the other.  His gaze followed Liimu as she approached him.  He smiled looking up from his seat as she spoke.  "Hello," he replied in response to greeting, "Certainly!  I'd love to help you spar.  I've honestly been a bit bored lately," this is exactly what he had been waiting for.  He wanted to get to know how his teammates fought and what better to quench this curiosity than firsthand experience.  He clasped his hands together, "When to we start?" he asked eagerly with his lips curled in that even smile of his.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 29, 2015 12:42 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha looked up at Inna when the Russian thanked her, "Oh... No problem... Come back any time.... Hopefully I won't have... To do that again." Mocha mentioned as she turned the device on her head off. She held her head and rubbed it, going for pain killers. She had a bit of a headache now because of her device. "Start?" Mocha asked, before remembering the battle. "Right, right! To train! Uh... Inna if you wish to rest, please do so... Your safe here. Well... Your safe when in the same room with me." she said before looking to Liimu and Dantalion. "Ready when you are."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri May 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu led the two behind the church, so that they wouldn't destroy everything unlike Inna and Kraven's training. "Okay...I kind of went to get better with my abilities, and strengthen them...oh wait, we should ask Crona if he wants to train too." she ran to the church and yelled in. "Hey Crona! If you want, I'm training with Dantalion and Mocha. Please join if you're not busy...but if you don't want to that's fine too! I know Father Death has plans and such..." Llimu honestly forgot that Crona had the gene. She went back to the other two. "So...I guess the only way to learn how to use my abilities is to...well...use them. So...if you two could come at me..."she didn't really know any other way to doing it besides that. She summoned a wolf construct to her side, and took out a stone knife. "I'm ready."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

So at first, Kraven was liking this, after all making out with Cathy was likely one of his favorite things to do since she was his lover. BUT, this time around... Kraven decided it was best to be responsible "I don't..." the man suddenly muttered as he lightly pushed Cathy off him then quickly turned his back. His fists tightening in anger, the man shook his head "I don't mind taking lives... I love taking them! But always with purpose... those kills... they didn't have a purpose... and I regret them to this day." he spoke to the pinkette as he slowly started to walk away "That's why I need to learn to control my gift... and not let something like that happen again..." he muttered as he left the cathedral. Kraven let out a heavy sigh as he crossed his arms, his eyes looking out to Mocha and the rest. He chose not to get involved, like usual. He just watched from afar.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next