Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 03, 2015 7:08 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna didn't seem like she wanted to let go of the chicken- she saw this as a power struggle now, and she was determined to not give in to Kraven. Then the chicken turned into a missile launcher. Pointed at the ground. About to blow up a lot of things, probably including her.

"Ah nyet nyet nyet-"

Her survival instinct kicked in and she threw the rubber chicken as far as she could in the split second that she had to do so, then ran to shield herself behind a large rock. She didn't have time to look for Kraven and glare intensely- and at this point, her Killer Gene had died down, numbing to a faint glow as she was more worried about staying alive than about killing Kraven.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 03, 2015 8:47 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Hmmmmmmph..." she grunted as she looked at the arm, kind of just...looking at it and looking away. She didn't like that thing. It was already too destructive for it's own good. No matter how she looked at it.   "Is...is it safe?" she asked, looking at Cathy very very worried. SHe didn't know what to think really. "Are...you feeling okay Cathy...is your arm s-still numb?"she asked.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon May 04, 2015 5:32 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 NougamiNeuro2_zps24093584

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion was smirking down at Liimu well, until his face was smacked by the top of her head.  He jerked back in surprise and covered his face with his hands.  Well, that didn't go as expected, he thought to himself now with a frown replacing his smile.  His gaze fell on the pink-haired one for a moment before looking away.  That boy had black blood so perhaps he inquire a bit of information regarding it at a later time.  He let himself drop from the ceiling back to the floor and looked on quietly as Cathy's new arm was successfully put in place.  He walked up behind Liimu thinking about a way to retaliate at a later time.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 04, 2015 8:37 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 314

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Layout10

========================☠========================

The missile chicken rocket spun around in the air before flying into a nearby pile of rocks, literally shaking the very earth which the Cathedral stood upon. The entire area was covered in smoke, rocks were flying everywhere, carnage had taken over the surrounding area. Eventually, Kraven peaked out from behind a rock her was hiding behind "Is... is it over...?" he whispered to himself, before slowly walking out of his hiding spot. He began to look around, searching for Inna in the smoke "Uh... okay so- we're taking a break! YEAH! NO MORE KILLING OKAY!? UH- YEAH!" he called out, hoping he wouldn't be attacked from behind by a psychotic Russian. Though really, he was kind of expecting to be attacked anyways. Because psychotic Russians.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine turned to Liimu with a huge grin on her face. She nodded excitedly at the girl's questions.

"Yeah I'm GREAT~!"

She punched a wall, and that was cool, though she didn't realize she'd probably be freaking Liimu out even more. In all her excitement, she hadn't noticed Dantallion casually on the ceiling, but now she just sort of grinned and pointed at her new arm, as if it wasn't glaringly imposing and could easily be overlooked. That's around the time that THE GROUND SHOOK because of the rubber-chicken missile that exploded way too close to the cathedral.
Cathy looked through the hole in the wall that she had created, which looked out into the area that Kraven and Inna were training in.

"KEEP IT DOWN, WILL YOU?!?!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna curled into a small ball as soon as she found cover, but the flying rocks still hit her hard, and she just knew that she'd be adding more cuts and bruises to the collection of injuries acquired today. she staggered out from behind her cover, following the sound of Kraven's voice and wondering, in the back of her mind, why she wasn't just running away, back to her family? Kraven's announcement of NO MORE KILLING reminded her- oh right, she was a danger to all of them, and that needed to be fixed.

"Da. Nyet more."

She managed, panting as her green eyes revealed that the Gene was no longer active. The fatigue from keeping it on for so long, and trying to CONTROL it that whole time while still not being healed, was crashing down on her. She just wanted to sleep..but couldn't allow herself to lower her guard around this man. He was dangerous..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 8:09 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

So apparently Inna wasn't going to try to kill him anymore "Oh thank death-" he whispered in a tired, panting voice. Shaking his head, he crossed his arms and attempted to regain his strong composure again "Right! Well you certainly showed a lot more control than before! That was a genuine attempt at murdering me! BWAHAHAHAHHA!" he seemed to be pretty proud of the fact that she wanted to kill him too. His laughter only stopped when Cathy called out to them from the Cathedral, to get them to stop "NEVER! MAKE ME A SAMMICH WOMAN! BWAHAHAHAHA!" he called out to her, very loudly, before walking over to Inna and patting her on the head "You've made so much progress! I'm proud of you child, though surely you must know the danger that you pose now. You are not human... you are a superhuman. You have a responsibility as one of the superior race..." he told her, all while flipping the bird to Cathy at the same time. Kraven was good at multi-tasking.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine's good mood wasn't about to be brought down because of Kraven's dumb shit. She shouted back

"I'LL BEAT YOU UP LATER~!"

And turned back to the others, ignoring the bird-flipping going on behind her. She was too happy with her arm right now to be upset by Kraven being a dick. Cathy legitimately planned to beat the fuck out of Kraven with her new arm later, and it'd be awesome.

"Did anything important break though..?"

She asked around, seeing how something resembling an earthquake had just happened, she was worried some more fixing would need to be done due to Kraven's antics.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna didn't even try forcing a smile for Kraven- she really, really wanted to kill him, and she did not find this funny. This just reminded her of how corrupt her goals were, and how naive she had been only five years before. Her father's - she needed to stop thinking of him as her father, really - interaction with Cathy was just making her more eager to destroy him, but she was too tired right now.. At least she seemed to be getting somewhere with this training.

"There ees control? Goot goot.."

She nodded weakly, hesitating before finally giving in and leaning against a large rock. Then Kraven went over and patted her head. The Russian freaked out, adrenaline kicking just long enough to throw a desperate punch at the nun-man's face-

"Ah- oops-"

Inna held herself back from attacking any further- she was thinking rationally now, and it was clear that she was in no state to keep fighting against a man like Kraven. She contented herself with the fact that Kraven observed progress, and that meant she'd be back with her family soon. She should probably explain her random act of violence though, so she muttered and sort of backed away.

"..Just...do not touch me.."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"IS THAT A THREAT OR A PROMISE~!?" Kraven yelled back to Cathy, with a mixture of his usual loud obnoxious self and his more flirtatious yelling. Lots of yelling. Of course, he was still patting the Russian when this happened, and out of nowhere she suddenly threw a punch towards his face. "Oof!" Kraven tumbled back from the punch, feeling his cheek before suddenly laughing "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" he apparently didn't seem too bothered by the fact that he was just HIT. And then she told him not to touch her and he suddenly stopped laughing. In fact, his cheerful demeanor was changed by a rather dark glare shot right towards the blonde "DON'T. TELL ME. WHAT TO DO." he muttered to her in a dark voice, his Killer Gene activated for a few moments. And then he just stopped, his eyes went back to their nice calm shade of blue and he crossed his arms again, looking towards the Cathedral with a smile on his face. So it goes to show: never tell Kraven what to do. He'll fucking murder you.

"Sooooo... how's Ryder doing?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue May 05, 2015 10:08 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"Okay...good...yeah..." she looked at the arm with wide eyes. This was getting...weird. She backed off a little bit, now that Cathy had her arm, Liimu was happy. She thought she could still ask what...sexual tension was. But she was going to ignore it. "Glad you're okay Cathy..." she said, and then wondered what she was going to do. She left and sat on one of the pews, wondering what to do now. Inna and Kraven were still going at it, and now Cathy had her arm arm and was...using it. And it was weird to her. "Hmmm..."she started to think deeply about this. About what to do next.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed May 06, 2015 10:06 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna just sort of glared back at Kraven as he laughed...then he was being angry and the Killer Gene seemed to be going on, which made the Russian instantly alert- dealing with a Killer Gene Kraven wasn't gonna be easy, and he'd be more experienced, and there's be problems, and she could die- OH WOW. Kraven controlled the Gene. It was only at this point that Inna really noticed the man's strength: he had just stopped himself from killing someone who was basically a total stranger to him, since he obviously didn't remember her from before he was Kraven...and he had done it after being needlessly attacked. Inna couldn't help but have some sort of respect for her father now...a feeling that she quickly blotted out in her mind.

"..."

So she wasn't sure what to do now. Kraven was still multitasking with Cathy, or just looking pleasantly at the Cathedral, which was just as weird to her. The Russian just sort of...cleared her throat then spoke.

"..So...can I just...go now, or...?"

Inna knew it was too much to hope that she'd be allowed to leave so soon- she was nowhere near Kraven's level of control over the Gene, but she still needed to believe that maybe there was the slightest chance that she'd be able to see her family soon.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed May 06, 2015 10:29 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Nope." Kraven answered the blonde quite quickly and bluntly. He then shook his head to the Russian, as if to show his displeasure with his attitude "And you won't get anywhere with that attitude of yours... do you want control or now child?" Kraven was getting tired of her constant wanting to leave, Crona and the others were never like this! Granted... he'd never seen somebody with so much potential for control before, and though she seemed to lack Crona's raw power, her Killer Gene seemed... different. He didn't know if she was an advanced case or if it was a testament to the woman herself, but his interest was indeed gotten. He and Inna would go to NOWHERE together when her training was done, Kraven wished to have a long with Ryder before he let Inna go. He needed somebody to watch over her "One more session, okay? But we need a break first... let's talk. Tell me about yourself. What's this about your brothers?" he was hoping he'd be able to have something resembling a civil conversation with this lady eventually. One day he would, even if he had to pull her teeth to do so.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri May 08, 2015 1:36 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well that mess is over." Mocha said as she took notes on Catherine's new arm. Everything was in place, and she didn't need to fine tune anything. That was always a good thing. Though she still needed to learn how to control it. She looked up to Dantalion. "How's it hanging?" she asked as things went back to normal with Kraven and Catherine. "Question, this is late... Because I was busy..." she said poking her head out to look at Kraven. "If I got this straight... This woman... Is your daughter?" she asked, pointing at Inna. She knew of Blood, but she did not believe the time travel thing. Actually she lost most of the conversation. "Do you need some medical attention dear, or are you fine?" she asked Inna as the woman seemed confused as of what to do now. Stay or Go?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 08, 2015 10:57 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna groaned almost like the stereotypical annoyed teenager, except with more monotony. She wanted to leave...but control was more important. She just kept quiet, sort of grinding her teeth and thinking about how she didn't know how much longer she'd be able to stay in Kraven's presence without either trying to kill him again or accidentally becoming less hateful towards him. Neither was acceptable at the moment.

"...One more session sounds...goot."

She confirmed, but now he wanted to talk. The same groan escaped, and there may or may not have been eye-rolling action going on too. The last thing Inna wanted to do was talk about her life with Kraven. Luckily, the man chose to focus on her brothers rather than her past- that was a step forwards from most conversations she had been faced with lately, though she still was never very comfortable talking about her brothers, being so protective over them.

"They are the only thing I know I can...trust weeth anytheeng. No matter what. That ees all."

The Russian said quite simply, though there was real emotion behind her words despite her attempt to remain neutral- she couldn't help but show how much they meant to her, even without being dramatic about her description. Just as she was finishing this, she heard Mocha's voice...commenting on the one thing she didn't want to talk about right now.

"Nyet."

She replied bluntly, answering for Kraven because it needed to be very clear that under no circumstances was she Kraven's daughter. Not for real. Not in practice. At least...that's what she hoped, though it was this nagging thought that constantly took away her hope. HOWEVER, Mocha was also offering medical attention, which Inna desperately needed. She didn't know if she trusted anyone who worked for Kraven...but she needed to be fixed- the various cuts, bruises and fractures in her body could be ignored while with the Killer Gene, but once she went back to normal they just felt worse.

"..but I would like some...aspeereen, I guess...?"

That should do it.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 12, 2015 6:27 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Don't you groan at me missy! YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR YOU'RE GROUNDED!!!" Kraven barked out in a rather silly voice, it was just Kraven acting dumb, but it was somewhat ironic all things considered. He then nodded when Inna agreed to one more session "Good good... now if only Cathykins would make me those sandwiches..." that last part was Kraven thinking out loud, he didn't realize Inna was listening "The new metal arm is kind of hot on her... later on I should-" and then a wild Mocha appeared, thank god for Inna's sanity! Kraven looked rather confused when Mocha asked if this Russian was his daughter... he had thought the Russian was joking. He could never tell with her monotonous voice, but he knew he didn't have any other daughters than Blood and Dorothy. Tilting his head to the side, he sort of stayed quiet and let Inna talk... until she asked for an aspirin. By that point Kraven figured he might as well talk for the good of Inna's own health "I shot at her, beat her, and fired explosives at her. The usual treatment." he told Mocha, being much more truthful than the Russian would likely be.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 12, 2015 6:36 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190

Mocha looked at Inna and Kraven, awaiting her answer. It looked like she came at a right time as well! Kraven was about to say something... That... She doesn't think anyone else would want to hear less their sanity be tainted further. "Ah. Alright then. And here I thought I could conduct my first DNA test. Way to crash my hopes." Mocha said with a pout, however she went into her pocket to grab pain killers. However with Kraven's assessment of what happened to Inna Mocha nodded her head. "Very well. I shall give you the full Kraven's Pain Treatment... Meaning I shall be treating wounds, and not causing them." Mocha said as she thought about the treatment's name. "I need a new name for that treatment plan-Either WAY... Come here." Mocha said as she coaxed with her hand for Inna to come into her office.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna sort of flinched as she heard Kraven's words...words that sounded mockingly parent-like - not that it resembled Inna's childhood with Yuri at all, but still. Irony. The flinch worsened as Kraven began to talk about Catherine, a subject that Inna just knew she wouldn't want to hear about- anddd there it was, except she was lucky enough to have Mocha interrupt Kraven's words before he got into too much detail. The Russian masked her disgust, focusing on answering Mocha's questions- then Kraven was telling the truth about her injuries, which was a problem, as Mocha was now insisting on real treatment.

"Really the...the peells are just fine."

She insisted, not budging from where she stood, even as Mocha beckoned to her. This "Kraven's Pain Treatment" didn't sound like something the Russian wanted to be involved with...especially if the one performing it was a Deathworshipper.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 12, 2015 9:48 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Don't let her run off- she's a slippery snake-" Kraven told Mocha with a grin, sounding somewhat malicious. Of course, he only meant the best for the woman, but when you were a Super Criminal, just about everything you said sounded evil. "Watch over here, okay? I'm trusting you with her- DON'T LET HER RUN AWAY. I gotta talk to someone-" he spoke to Mocha, looking her in the eyes so she knew he was serious. He then walked off into the cathedral. He had some chores he needed done, so he needed to find his flock "CATHYKINS! WE NEED TO TAAAAAAALK~!" he called out the pinkette as he entered the cathedral.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue May 12, 2015 9:59 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was sort of picking up broken stuff, ignoring all of the Kraven stuff going on, until the man came back in, shouting for her. Not letting herself be distracted from her job, the pinkette kept picking up stuff, putting special effort into trying to not break them further with the lack of control over her arm and its new strength- she failed. Pouting, she looked up at Kraven.

"Cybernetics are difficult to work with."

She complained, though it was clear that the complaints were half-hearted. Cathy loved her new arm, and couldn't help but glance at the mechanical fingers and joints every few seconds.

"Anyway...you wanted to talk~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue May 12, 2015 11:03 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha took out the pills, "You can have your pills, but I am giving you the full Mocha Response to Kraven Treatment. Yeah that sounds better... Hmmm..." Mocha was glad to see Catherine picking up stuff with her new arm practicing, but she had to take care of Inna now. "I will, I will... I won't let her out of my sight." Mocha said before looking over at Inna. "Please don't make this hard for me Ms... I don't think I caught your name... May I have it? Cause then I can get started in taking care of your wounds." she said, and was ready to use her powers to lift Inna off the ground. Kraven was being serious with her, and she wasn't going to... Well... She wasn't going to fail.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 21 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin looked at Egil, knowing hoping his words would actually have an affect would be too much. Things...just couldn't be that simple. That wouldn't be realistic. He had stopped hoping for the unreasonable a long time ago. As much as with Egil, he wanted to believe and to an extent he did. He watched as the whitette, not knowing what to say, waiting for him to say something.
He did his best to suppress a sigh at the boys words. Crispin forced a pseudo smile, more an attempt to make the other boy feel better than an actual sign of happiness. He felt the words start to slowly sink in, having to put up more than a small struggle against the numbness perpetually laying beneath the surface.        
   I want to do better though. I like putting up with you. I don't know if I could hold it together without you. You're someone who always tries to help me, even when I know you hurt...You use what you have well too.  
He felt his smile slip as Egil seemed to waver at Father Deaths words. A small chuckle came out despite himself at the other boys attempt to lighten the air around them  .  
She's strong enough to take it, but I see what you mean. I wouldn't want you being treated like that.  
Crispin leaned closer. His and Egils faces even closer to touching. He looked in Egils eyes as he spoke, trying to speak with a firmness he didn't usually have.
I know. I understand. It doesn't sound bad. Everyone wants to assert themselves to some degree. Human are self serving like that. The difference with you is I want you to succeed in doing just that. You've earned it more than anyone else here. Even more than the man I see closest to a God. I know how little you can see of yourself, but I want you to be able to one day. So-I guess keep trying.
Crispin looked down for a moment, thinking about many things at once. One idea came to the forefront. He didn't know what would happen if he acted on it, but it was something worth trying. Words weren't doing much anyway. Crispin leaned closer, resting his forehead against Egils and brought his lips to the other boys. The touch gentle but warm as he gripped the boys arms as tenderly with his hands.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 21, 2015 1:05 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"No- you just fail at life-" Kraven replied immediately to the pinkette when she told him her cybernetics were difficult. Yep, he just didn't care. At all. Ever. And then she asked what he wanted, and suddenly... Kraven was dumbfounded. "Uuuuh..." the nun-man scratched the back of his head as he thought back. What did he want to talk to Cathy about? "I honestly forget..." he replied to Cathy, a blank expression on his face. What the fuck did he need from these people again? Kraven did not know, perhaps he would never know "We're going to fuck the fear turkey-" Kraven told Cathy, his jumbled just falling out of his mouth at random. He just needed to say SOMETHING, didn't matter if it didn't have any meaning. He just couldn't say NOTHING.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 21, 2015 2:09 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna sort of scowled at Mocha ad the lady refused to just give her the pills and leave her be. That and she was now saying that she wouldn't let her out of her sight, which didn't help. Half-glaring, she took a hesitant step forwards...before taking two more decided steps backwards.

"Nyet, I'll just like-"

The Russian was really just trying to not have to deal with this right now. She felt that any of Kraven's allies could only be tainted with his evil, and after the man had made several attempts to kill her during training, she didn't know what his followers could be capable of.

"Eet ees Inna, but I actually feel much better now, I weell just get goeeng-"

Inna started limping away, clearly not in good shape at all, but refusing to accept treatment from people she did not trust.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu May 21, 2015 2:17 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine casually flipped Kraven off with her good arm as he made his snide comment about her failure at life. She didn't need his sass.

"This arm's gonna look really great when it's plastered your pretty face all over the wall~"

She cooed, her smile quite frightening as the man went on to explain that he didn't actually remember what needed to be discussed. Classic. Instead of trying to make sense of the word vomit going on, Cathy took a few slow, almost menacing steps forwards...but instead of trying to hurt the man, she put her cybernetic arm on his shoulder, nearing her face to his.

"Are you sure it was talking that you needed to do~?"

Cathy's eyes sparkled with mischief, which seemed strange seeing how she had just threatened to plaster his face on the wall... Their relationship was complex.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next