Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Genos13_zpsecdb96be

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta's eyes flicked to the side as the air suddenly stirred only to redirect to the entrance where a man now stood.  He immediately recognized him to be Wei, as Emilia had informed, from the event in New Tombstone.  He turned to face the individual as he made a beeline to Emilia.  The heat from his body made the sticky substance coating him give off a light steam.  He watched quietly as the two began to speak to one another.   Then Emilia went on to introduce him to Wei.  In return he received an introduction from the the man with the new information being only his last name.  He didn't feel the need to introduce himself to the man since, in a way, Emilia already did.  He just gave the man a slight nod in return.  Then he looked to the side at the mess he had made.  The whole place was wrecked and coated in the remains of the creatures he had killed.  Whoever this place had belonged to would not be pleased.  At least, he assumed as much.  He looked back to Emilia, "Request to transfer combat data?" he decided that it would be in their best interest to share what he had learned during his fight with these creatures.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:48 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia face palmed softly. She forgot that Wei didn't understand humor. "Yeah I know, no shit Sherlock, you were a burned victim... I meant it as a joke. To be friendly." Emilia said as she massaged her temples. Now she had two people with her that take everything literally, and had no funny bone. She looked back at Ganta and held her nose. HE STUNK! "ACK! Wash yourself!" Emilia said as she held her nose. "Sure, but... You are getting a washing after that." Emilia said before turning back to Wei. Her eyes grew very serious, "Yes... I saw... I didn't recognize him at first."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:10 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As Egil drew nearer to the cathedral on his motorcycle, he could tell that something was amiss...the door was ajar, and there was a general sort of...uneasiness around the place. In fact, as he got closer, he could see...were those holes in the front walls. His heart immediately leapt up into his throat and he nearly swerved a bit as they drove--had the cathedral been attacked while they had been away? He drove up to the cathedral as quickly as he could and parked--letting Crispin get off before he got off, letting the bike fall over, having forgotten to put up the kickstand, he ran to the doorway and quickly moved just inside--only to see the remains of tentacles monsters strewn everywhere, three people he didn't know, and no sign of any of his teammates that they had left there. His eyes slowly widened, and he felt like he couldn't breathe. The scent of blood hit him in the face like a smack, and he couldn't help but take a step back. He tried to speak, but his throat felt tight--what was this? What was happening here? And..was it his fault for leaving...?

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:16 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 247975_157927
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin felt his smile die more and more the closer they got to to the cathedral. The first clue that something wasn't right was that the door was open. As they moved closer, Crispin inspected the building, noticing holes that he knew hadn't been there before. The whole place seemed to be covered in the dank, heavy aura of death he normally found so comforting.
Crispin got off of the bike, pulling the vita out of his pocket. The device seemed to turn on by itself. He waited for Egil to park the bike, following after him to the door as he mentally clicked away at the device. As he stood inside the doorway, Crispin looked up, taking in the strewn bodies of the tentacle monsters with an innate half dead envy. Someone had found their peace today. He tore his gaze from the monstrous corpses to the three strangers whom seemed to be the buildings only occupants. Crispin stood in front of Egil reflexively. A quick glance out of the corner of his eye told him-his....boyfriend.... was taking this as well as expected. He put a hand behind his back, holding it out for the other boy to hold. It wasn't much, but it was some kind of support. He half glanced at Egil, holding up his vita with a message across its screen, angling it so only Egil could see.
Father Death Said to meet at Skulls Pass earlier. Maybe we should check for everyone there? 

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:47 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Egil194_zps383b37ca

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil saw Crispin pull himself in front of him, and when the whitette saw the blonde's hand, he began to reach for it--but stopped as he saw the message on the Vita's screen, letting out a quiet gasp.
"We were supposed to meet them there..." A million thoughts ran through his head--it had been his idea to leave. He had been the one keeping them there so long. And it was because of him that Laina had stayed, too. All of them were late, all because of him, as far as he was concerned--and he was daunted by the idea that people might have gone into battle and gotten hurt because of his absence. His breathing began to hitch a bit--and he abruptly turned, heading back towards his motorcycle, throwing off his casual clothes in the process and opening up the bag attached to the bike, tugging back on his combat attire before hopping back onto the bike again. "W-We need to go--!" He waited for Crispin to get onto the bike, then pulled out of the area, driving as fast as he could in the direction of Skull's Pass--and just hoping that he wasn't too late.

*Exit Egil and Crispin*

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia's eyes went wide when she heard someone else and looked back to see Egil... And his friend Crispin, and then back at Ganta and Wei. "Oh-No we did not, it was like this when we got here. Looking for someone actually-" Emilia began to say before both boys ran. In the midst of silence Emilia heard the gooey remains of the monster fall onto the floor. It was just everywhere! "... We should probably leave."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 pm

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Wei scoffed as the two ran off somewhere else. Once Emilia mention alternative areas, his ears perked. He slowly dragged his head towards the armored woman. He had determination, fire, in his eyes. As if he was searching for something.
"Tell me, do you know what ever became of Josephine Beaumont..." He spoke softly, in fact it was rather soothing. Wei's no angry voice sounded like a weather-worn concern family member. It perhaps revealed the true feelings of how he felt towards the Suicide Squad. Regardless, Wei's calming gravel posed a question....Where was Josephine Beaumont?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Ganta was alarmed by Emilia's reaction to him.  So the remains of these creatures had an unpleasant smell, he noted as she told him that he needed to wash it off.  With nowhere to currently do so, it would need to wait.  In the meantime he went ahead and sent the combat data to DAMA.  He looked up and to the door when he picked up two individuals having arrived.  Then as quickly as the came, they left.  He lowered an eyebrow not knowing who they were but saved their faces.  He looked back to Emilia when she suggested leaving but Wei ended up speaking to her afterwards.  He just continued to stand there as the data finished sending.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Tumblr_msjgib7EsV1s0lkoeo4_5001_zps27adefdc

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked back at Wei as he spoke to her and crossed her arms in through at the question. "Well..." she began as she contemplated in telling him that she had no idea and was just following leads. He sounded concerned for her, like she was. Was Wei actually showing an emotion? She looked back at Ganta before replying back to Wei. "Been trying to figure that out myself. Just recently heard of her on the radio." Emilia said, and looked around. They should search for clues. "Maybe we should search for clues."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:39 am

---┦ Λ S H E N----S Θ L D | E R┢---

\/\/ E |---X | Λ O Η Λ N

───【E N G A G E】───

"The Fires of Perdition |She calls to me in my dreams
Haunting me in false memories|and Servitude are Now Embers"

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 1352de26-ec8d-4188-9a97-db41be2c2197_zps1b90fb01

"The Ashes became My Remains|With the little time I have I will live it.
The Ashen Remains will heal the world| But My Will is Stronger Than Ever!"

───【E L I M I N A T E】───

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Krieg intelligence shows that she entered numerous places, here being one of them. My fath-- Emperor Xiaohan was with them. If not for a moment..." He said a slight blush to his cheeks came about when he offhandedly mention his 'father'. His sentimentality to Cao was..surprising for a clone. Jolyne being a notable example of a clone was not so fun to deal with.
However Wei showed a bit of, humanism differently than most. Whether it was by Cao's DNA that ran through him or whatever the case. Wei attempted to hide his humanity. If only for a short while.
"However reports are lost after such events..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I t ' d -- b e -- e a s i e r -- i f -- y o u -- r a n"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:49 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia crossed her arms, thinking about the reports she had heard about Jo. "Ah... I remember him... I fought him a couple of times.... Like today." Emilia said when she thought about the man she fought. Then she thought some more. "If she was truly here, then maybe we should look for some clues... See where everyone went... Like why there were so many creatures in here. Hmmm... Ganta get over here." Emilia said as she held her breath and was having DAMA scan it.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Ganta was still silently standing about as the two conversed.  In the meantime, he continued to look about and store details about this place.  But then Emilia finally called out to him.  He turned around and walked up to her, "Do you need something?" he asked.  With what just occurred, he had quite a few questions himself but he wouldn't ask.  For now, his attention was back on Emilia.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Tumblr_msjgib7EsV1s0lkoeo4_5001_zps27adefdc

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:48 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 NougamiNeuro21_zps06d885a0

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

There was a dull noise outside the cathedral as what appeared to be an aircraft of sorts approached.  Dantalion was seated comfortably in the driver's seat with Liimu, probably petrified, behind him.  "Oh?" noticed the front door ajar and a vehicle outside.  "It appears that there is someone already here," he informed Liimu as he brought the craft to a stop and landed it steadily.  "Push the button to undo the seat belt," he stated as he undid his and opened the door to the open air.  He stepped out inhaling, "Do you smell that?" his question directed towards the absolutely putrid scent that hung in that air.  It was definitely coming from inside the cathedral.  "You okay?" he asked just to be sure she wasn't shaken up too much from the ride before they'd go in to investigate.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:06 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

As DAMA scanned the stuff, Emilia took a sample from Ganta, holding her breath. "Filter... FILTER!" Emilia said before a filter appeared over her face. "Oh Jesus... Ahem... Ganta... And Wei... From what I see... THis stuff... Is trying to regenerate?" Emilia said as she looked at the scans. "It looks like... It came from a person before-" Emilia began to say before stopping mid-sentence. "Someone is out there." she said when she heard voices.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:40 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Blue_2003_by_kyubikitsy_zps79751df5
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

During the whole flight, Liimu was in a fetal position. She wanted nothing to do with this. She wanted nothing at all with it. As she soon the doors opened, she roughly removed the belt and pounced out, taking several breaths in and out before regaining herself.
"What did you-?"
she then stopped, and sniffed the air. She looked around and then back to Dantalion. "You're right...there was a battle here too...I smell...death...which shouldn't be a new smell but...this is different.." she pulled out her stone knives.  "Approach with caution..." she stopped and looked like she was praying, and suddenly, a psychic wolf appeared next to her. She started to walk slowly toward the Cathedral.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:03 am

Suddenly, a small object could be seen in the sky. The speed it was coming in was unimaginable- And there seemed to be a trail of a black liquid type of substance following it. The object grew nearer and nearer, flying towards the Cathedral.
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:09 am

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu was about to get to the door, when her brain pinged, and she turned. She saw something coming. It was small, but it was coming.
"What the-?"
she got a closer look. Was that a person? Flying? Either way, she ran toward the object. She had to wait a little while for the target to get closer, but soon, it did. Liimu put out her hand, activating her telekinesis, and then grunted as the object slowed. Liimu sighed and put the object...no...person down. Huh? "Dantalion...do we know this person. He is badly wounded.." she said, looking over him, carefully examining his body.   "These are burns...3rd degree...cuts and bruises...by the Earth Mother...what happened?" she looked at the other man for an answer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:24 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: !?!?!?!??!?!?! | Place//: !?!??! | Company//: !?!?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The object, indeed, was a person. It was Crona. The boy was covered in black blood, bruises, burns, many, MANY cuts, each one oozing it's out black blood, and was even covered in some red blood. He was unmoving for a moment, until his body jolted. The boy rolled over and wretched a bit heap of black blood from inside his stomach. The boy just threw up ONLY black blood- Like there was nothing else in him. Followed by the violent barfing was violent sobs. His body trembled as he sobbed harder and harder. He slowly looked at his hand- He was clutching something... When he opened it, it was a severed finger. Poison's severed finger. The boy dropped it and screamed a blood curdling scream as he backed away from the finger, now sitting in a pile of thrown up black blood. He winced a bit and held his pained body- He felt like he was going to fall apart... Crona's eyes began to shift around- He was at the Cathedral... It seems that Poison and Rose visited before visiting them. He then looked at Liimu, who asked him a question... The boy was a bit delirious, and he made no clear sense.
"BLOOD!! BLACK BLOOD! T-TENTACLES- K-KRAVEN!! ROSE IS GOING TO KILL THEM ALL- W-WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! I-I PUNCHED POISON, SHE LOST HER EYE B-BUT ROSE DIDN'T DIE! SHE CAME BACK!! SHE CAME BACK!!!!"
He cried out between his sobs. His whole body was shaking hard, like he had fallen in a frozen lake...

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 am

Dantalion looked to Liimu as she quickly made her way out of the vehicle and steadied herself before picking up on the scent he mentioned.  Then she proceeded to arm herself and summon a wolf before cautiously approaching the cathedral.  He pulled off his gloves and tucked them in his pocket as he trailed behind her preparing for a possible battle.  What happened next was something he did not expect.  He looked up as Liimu did to see the falling object as she slowed down the fall.  He approached her as she asked him about this person, as it turned out to be.  "I'm not entirely sure if he is with us however, I did see this person in the Cathedral earlier as a guest."  He continued to watch as she looked over their body and saw all the wounds.  "I have no idea.  Here," he moved closer, "I'll patch him up."  However, before he could do anything, the male jolted up with a start and began vomiting violently.  Then the kid began shouting somewhat incoherently but he did pick up on Kraven's name.  There must've been a battle going on and he was stuck in the middle of it.  First things first, his tone was serious, "Please, you're going to need to let me fix you up.  Then we will do what we can to help.  Would you allow me to?" he asked seeing that amount of injury and blood loss would make the sanest man delirious so of course it did to the small male.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Ganta watched Emilia as she had DAMA scan the gooey remains that he was currently covered in.  He lifted an eyebrow when he heard her say that the stuff was attempting to regenerate.  In response, he began heating up his body in an attempt so burn whatever was still on him.  With this, the smell of the stuff burning got worse but he didn't want it on him anymore upon hearing this bit of information.  Then his alert jumped back up when she informed him of others outside.  He was still in defensive and he approached the doorway cautiously.  "Shall we engage?" he questioned since he did not recognize the individuals and they were definitely not like the creatures he had just killed.

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu looked frightened as the boy started to vomit. It was far worse then she thought.
"Calm down! You are in need of care. Hold still."
she said, and took off her coat to put her over him. She looked at Dantalion. "We should get home...if there are people there, we can hold them off. It will be easy." she said and looked at her wolf. The wolf went forward and into the back of the Cathedral. It started to growl as it smelled people inside. Liimu felt a pang in her head.   "There is someone inside..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Not sure... We should check. Prepare for hostility because it might be the Death Worshipers." Emilia said since it was an 99% chance that it was them again. She walked to the doors, and cracked placed her head to it. She then heard 'tentacles' from the other side, and crying. She looked back to Ganta, and Wei. "Okay... There is no way that Death Worshipers cry in fear, or sound this young. Let's engage. Be friendly." She whispered before opening the door. "Hi we heard... Oh... It's you. And you guys..." Emilia looked back at the Catherdral, and then back at everyone else. She recognize Crona, and the black blood. But the others... She had no idea. But given that they were here they must be either Death Worshipers OR coming to visit them. She had no idea why they would, but it was best to state the obvious. "It was like that when we got here." she said as she pointed behind her. "Tentacles killed everything, we killed them... Your welcome."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:51 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: !?!?!?!??!?!?! | Place//: !?!??! | Company//: !?!?!?!

The jumped a bit at the sight of Dantalion. He listened to him and began to shake his head violently. He stood up, the jacket remaining on him. He patted around his body- His sword was still at the Pass... He groaned and stuck his thumb into a wound on his torso. Black blood began to seep out, then harden around his torso like an armour. Or in this case, something to stop and protect his wounds. He slowly took a few steps back and pointed behind him.
"W-We need to go back! Kraven, Crispin, Egil, Cao, Cathy- CATHY! C-Cathy is missing her arm! W-We need to go back, no time for patching me up!"
He said as he wiped the foreign black blood from his mouth. He then saw three people enter the doorway. In his state of panic, Crona shot out his arm, and three black sharp proectiles started shooting towards them. However, when the woman spoke, she was a friendly. Before the black blood could hit them, they suddenly fell into small puddles of black blood. Crona stumbled back a few steps and placed his head in his hand.
"S-s-sorry... Y-You scared me... I-I... I don't mean harm... But we need to go back... We need to save them... Rose she- She EATS people... She ATE Kraven! He managed to escape- But she would have eaten me too! B-But she threw me instead to here- But we need to go back! Cathy is bleeding to death!!"
He begged as tears continually flowed from his eyes. He was serious- He didn't matter. He could be dying, which he practically was on his way to, and he would still care for the others more than himself.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 12 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:38 pm

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu listened to Crona's crazy story. It was not sitting with her well.
"If what you say is true, we'll go support them. YOU must rest. Your body has suffered many wounds, and likely they are internal and external as well."
she looked at Emilia and Ganta, glaring at them. "Thank you yes, but this is property of the Deathworshippers. Please leave our home. I will only warn you once." she slowly picked up Crona, craddling him in her arms.   "Come on...let's see if Mocha can help..." she started to walk inside. 

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Dantalion looked over to Liimu as she also attempted to comfort the boy.  Then he looked back to the cathedral after she informed him that there were in fact others inside.  It was then that an female walked out to them.  He stood up straight in response as the woman informed them of the condition of the cathedral.  He lifted an eyebrow in response, "Is that so?"  Now he would have went on further to question her, but he was interrupted by Crona's distressed shouting.  His eyes widened as he took in the jumbled information in regards to the condition of their superiors.  This male was not listening to reason despite Liimu's attempts to calm him.  With irritation, his eyes lit up in a bright green hue as he spun around to seize the boy by his arms.  "There is nothing I hate more than foolishness!" He forced the boy's larger lacerations shut quickly and unpleasantly before dropping his arm and turning away.  He held his clawed hands over his face breathing deeply.  "L-Let's look around inside," he replied quietly before walking towards the building.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next