Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder gave a hurt little frown at Jo’s glare—he couldn’t actually really tell whether she was legitimately mad at him or just giving him a hard time, so he figured he was going to have to apologize—maybe she’d come down with littlebitchitis again later and he could apologize by treating her…? That could work…Either way, soon enough, she was introducing Eagle, and Ryder gave him a nod, speaking up,
”Nice to meet you, Rommel. I’m Ryder.” He was going to say more—but then suddenly Laina started sobbing nearby. Ryder jolted suddenly at the abrupt sound, his shoulders moving upwards and hunching slightly as he slowly turned to look at her. She was lying on the ground. And crying. Okay, he felt kind of bad now…not super bad, but at least a little bit…He wasn’t okay with her touching his butt or flirting with him, but this still kind of touched his emotions a bit. Still, Jo seemed to go and deal with that—As Jo did that, Ryder glanced over at Mocha, looking at her for a moment before giving her an awkward smile. He couldn’t help but be awkward—so many people from his past were popping up so suddenly—honestly, it made him a bit tense. No Man’s Land had been hellish enough as it was, despite the fact that Ryder had met some of the dearest people to him now in that place—but it didn’t mean that he wanted to repeat anything that went on in that prison. Too many horrible things had happened in there—if too many people from his past kept popping up, it would seem like his past was chasing him…but it was inevitable. Supercriminals were attracted to other supercriminals…they just always seemed to cross each other’s paths. And now, as the gears began moving, they were about to move into something even bigger…
As Jo came over and began dabbing his face, Ryder scrunched his features up a little bit, squeezing his eyes shut and allowing Jo to wipe away the blood—although he did speak again to ask,
”Sounds like a plan—where’re we going until it’s time to meet up for the thing?”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal skulked his way into Kraven's speeches, his ears feeling a nice soothing sensation of orgasmic qualities as the sneaky chinaman felt this rush of knowledge seep into his mind like a drug rush. Cain. The Killer Gene. All of it. Amazing.....
To Hannibal, information was the best kind of lover. Both silver tongued and spontaneous. Intimidating and romancing. His eyes began to dilate in wonder--His conquest was at hand! Another challenger! More progress and evolution! Yet this Cain figure held much more than another fight waiting to happen....It was also something to be annoyed about. His existence was unknown. Rather an unseen hand at work in the grand scheme of it all. Just like the Trust was.
If he was to start the new world of humanity, Cain would be an obstacle. This world needed healing, however it did not change. If he truly was the hand of fate that left this world the way it was--well he had his own reasons of hating him.
Seeing and leaving the endless piles of bodies demanded his action towards this new enemy.
He could not trust his country's fate to NOWHERE and the Ministry so easily. Hundreds of thousands were in his thrall and care, lives he owed. Lives he fought for, not lives to hand over easily to a Killer Gene human and NOWHERE. No. No. For each life that was entrusted to him with safety and subjugation he shall secure a great home for them.

His face turned to a grimacing visage similar to that of the man that stormed the Conqueror Worm tower those years ago...He didn't need to impose himself on the situation more, but his voice was beckoning him to let it go. Yet he stayed silent.

The Branches of Sin.....and interesting piece of information.

He looked toward Kraven with a bit of inquiry. As if trying to find the proper words to have this man listen to....His prejudice found no such reasoning to have this man hear.

However something was being conveyed...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
[/quote]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven's eyes seem to subtly narrow as Crona mentioned the voices, that was certainly something he found interesting. Those small words all but confirmed what he was to Kraven, combined with the black blood. Crona then asked if he could control it, and Kraven froze for a moment. It took incredibly willpower to control such a thing, it was almost like fighting one's true nature "Yes... but it will be the most difficult struggles of your life... any semblance of control you may gain will be built off your blood, sweat, and tears." he answered Crona bluntly. There was no going around it, Crona would need to exert 110% or die trying. But it was what it was, The Ministry of Death practically existed to help those disenfranchised from society, the freaks and psychos shunned by the normals. Kraven would never turn down Crona, even if he thought such a thing impossible. With that answered, Kraven's eyes subtly shifted to Cao... he had no idea what that man was up to. For all he knew, the albino could be aligned with Cain. He could strike the Ministry and NOWHERE in the back at any moment. He was not to be trusted. Never. Only time would tell what Cao had up his sleeves.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine trudged into the Cathedral, drenched in her own blood which was now drying into crusted patches mixed with the dust of the desert she had just walked through on her own. Tired and wounded, she was not up for anyone's shit right now, and as she pushed past the Deathworshippers, she looked around with vicious eyes for her significant other.

"HONEY, I'M HOME~!!"

Her forced sweet voice was laced with manic ferocity, and it was clear that she was not happy. Her eyes locked on the muscular blonde, totally healed now thanks to Dantallion (who Cathy made a mental note to go see later). She made a point of not running as she approached Kraven at an almost painfully slow pace.

"I'll go ahead and assume that you just didn't realize that I wasn't on the Candy Van, right~?"

She said sweetly, but her face made it clear that Kraven was in trouble.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:32 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eagle just rolled his eyes as Laina started to cry. Typical. He sighed and just decided to ignore her, since his assumption that she was constantly PMSing was still in his brain. He looked at Ryder. "Excuse me. I have a brain..." he gave Jo a gentle nudge, being playful with his old friend. Nice to meet you Ryder. Call me Eagle. It's my real name. Rommel was more of a code name after the army guy." he took took Ryder's hand and shook it a bit too hard. He sometimes didn't realize his own strength. He looked as Jojo was being Mommy to Ryder and chuckled. "You really are her bitch. Whiiiipped." he laughed and then stopped, his eyes glancing over the older looking man in the room. He just stopped, his eyes widened, his fists balling up. He couldn't stop staring. "What...the...FUCK!?" he whispered slightly as he saw this....man....this thing...standing before him milling about the group.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:44 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stood up from his seat and stood in front of Crona, getting down to a knee so he could be at the boy's level "I can help... but you've got to trust me..." he told Crona, a dead serious look in his eyes. The whole scene was rather tense and serious, but what followed completely destroyed the mood. Cathy burst into the Cathedral, looking like a freaking zombie more so than her usual (admittedly still freaky) appearance. She was covered in blood and scabs, and that look in her eyes was that of a monster. She was truly terrifying "Huh...? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! C-C-C-CATHY!? " Kraven seemed to jolt in terror as he started to take a few steps back. He was obviously terrified "W-WOW! YOU CERTAINLY LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL! A-AND COOOOOL~!! W-WELCOME HOME~" he was still backing away, slowly but surely, signalling his retreat. "W-WHAAAAAT!? NOOOO- OF COURSE I DIDN'T KNOW WE LEFT YOU BEHIND-!!" he replied to her with a complete lie "I mean... it's not like I called for the driver to drive to run away from you or anything..." which he did. "DID I MENTION YOU LOOK -AMAZING-TODAY!? BECAUSE YOU TOTES ARE~! I MEAN- RUN AWAAAAAAAAAY!!!" Kraven almost immediately made a dash for the bell tower, anything to get away from Cathy.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Layout11[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:06 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was not buying it. At all. And then Kraven was running, and as her adrenaline levels went back up, she started running after the blonde.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you~!!!"

She shrieked, throwing herself at him so that she was attempting a tackle- which probably wouldn't be too effective considering her mass relative to Kraven's. Either way it could freak him out, which was good...so she added a bite to his calf. For reasons.

"WHERE IS SHE?! IS SHE OKAY?!"

In her rage, Cathy hadn't actually seen Blood in the Cathedral, and hadn't been able to check if she was okay.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:16 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Xyzx_zpslektgf7o
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Confused | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona listened and gently nodded to Kraven. Kraven said he would help him... And for some reason, he believed him. Crona looked at the ground and nodded in agreement.
"I will trust you.... I will try m-my hardest..."
Crona sighed lightly and opened his mouth to say something- but then A FUCKING ZOMBIE CAME IN- Oh wait, it was the pink lady... She seemed.... More than pissed. Before Crona could do much of anything, she charged at Kraven. Crona yelped and jumped back as fast as possible, his eyes widened with fear. He clenched his chest tightly and panted a bit.... Jesus.... She was terrifying. He could see why Blood was the way she was.... Crona, still fearful, backed up into a wall. He slowly slid down the wall, and hugged his knees. He sat there quietly.... Back to being into the shadows.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:46 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion glanced over to Laina as she went on doing whatever it was she was doing.  Then he turned his attention back to Mocha and lifting an eyebrow a bit taken by the sudden use of a nickname.  He could see how his name could be a bit of a mouthful but Dan was rather dull and he frowned a bit not liking his new nickname.  Then she just ended up dismissing herself and he just waved her off in return before moving to take a seat in one of the pews.  He would just sit and watch everyone quietly as they went on doing their own thing.  But then someone burst loudly into the church.  He spun around in his seat to see it was Cathy.  She looked horrible and absolutely fuming.  She went straight for Kraven who promptly retreated.  He couldn't help stifling a laugh see this.  Times like these were nice.  Where everyone would just be nuts and he could relax.  The fact that they were fleeting just made savoring these moments more precious.  He leaned back in his seat and looked up at the ceiling letting himself get lost in thought.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:41 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin looked at Egil, relieved to see the boy actually smiling, even if it was weakly. Even after getting Father Death  back, the silverette hadn't seemed any happier than before. Egil generally wasn't the happiest person in any room, but some change would have been nice.
He looked at the doodles, giving them a thumbs up as Egil tentatively help them up.            
Alright. Still that could make a good border actually.
Crispin looked around, contemplating whether or not the other boy would be comfortable with him joining him in the booth. As Cathy finally made it back to the cathedral, looking for all the world like a necromancer had gotten their hands on her , considering the dried blood and dust, he sighed, watching Kraven now running towards the Bell Tower with the pinkette following. He really hoped those two didn't destroy his quiet place. Egil had already claimed the confessional booths. He squeezed into the booth, leaning against the wall, tapping something on his vitas screen before looking back up at Egil.   
...I didn't think this was going to be our main goal. I know a little bit about Cain, not that he was the reason why the world is the way it is. If the information in these "Branches of Sin" are as powerful as Father Death thinks, we might be able to. It depends on that though. I think we're all capable in one way or another though. It really does depend on how valid this information is.
Crispin looked at Egil, honestly not sure how to be comforting. The fact that Egil had brought this up seemed to show this was really bothering him and he could understand why. He just really hadn't peopled enough for this.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:03 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

There was suddenly the steps of feet coming from the back of the church. Covered in stains of blood and about 4 skinned animal corpses was Liimu, and plopped them down on the kitchen floor. Then she came out, waving.
"I can see that their are more chosen souls of the Earth Mother."
she said, and decided to kind of leave it at that. She moved toward the back and let the others talk, kind of just keeping to herself. She did need to bathe, but she'd wait until the other random people left. She didn't feel comfortable with all those people there.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:35 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"It seems you have no intention to stop your gawking, do you boy?" Hannibal spoke towards Eagle. His eyes not meeting his. His voice held no hostility, yet it held a bit of familiarity to someone before....the one whom Wei spoke with during the Cp-02 incident that took place....

It seems his meeting with Eagle didn't surprise him much--or that he had much care. However he made his acceptance final even before he experimented on him. He didn't disdain him, neither did he willingly believe he didn't care for his safety. However the guilt was gone, now removed with a will that desired progress. Absolute domination. Cao's will mended past tragedies easily, in fact it was something that was needed for him.

He looked back toward Kraven, who was studying his movements and analyzing him intently. A voice arose from him, but was soon lost as a monster of a pinkette covered in flesh reminded him of something. He needed to eat...    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:26 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you, you look well yourself." Mocha replied back to Jo, and looked back at the blue haired woman. "Though things have picked up in excitement." Mocha said with a small laugh before looking back at Dantalion. He was just... Standing there and looking at everyone. "Laina...." she said before patting her head. "Hey look Laina, looks like Catherine is back." she said with a small nervous. "And it looks like she is chasing after Kraven." she said as she got up, and waved over to Liimu. The other psychic of this place. It was odd at first, but she didn't mind the girl. In fact she liked her, though she was raised by wolves. It was a psychic thing.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:59 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As Crispin commented on his drawing, Egil turned the sketchpad back around, taking another look at it. A good border, huh…? Maybe…not quite sure what it could really be a border for, but…either way…
He didn’t seem to mind when Crispin entered the confessional booth. If there was anybody that Egil was at the very least comfortable with, it was probably Crispin. He listened to the blonde speak for a moment, not looking up from his notepad, before murmuring,

”T-True…I just hope that it doesn’t get too dangerous…the way that Father Death was talking, this guy sounds really strong…” Still, despite how frightening Cain sounded, he also sounded…intriguing, in a way. Egil felt like he wanted to know more about him—whether it was for his own defense or something else, he wasn’t exactly sure…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:52 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o3_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Despondent || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Cold
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

Laina wept, and wept, and wept. She heard Jo claim she had the wrong person - no, there was no way... that description, in a place where there was also Ryder? Impossible.
When Mocha came over and patted her, Laina began to sniffle and compose. At least Death Momma was here. She stood up eyes to the floor, and walked towards Cathy. She wrapped her arms around Death Momma and began to cry.
"Death Momma, the evil genocidal skank kicked me in the hand and now I feel bad because I need to avenge Canada but to do that I need to kill Jo and I FAILED" she said, breathlessly. "Also hi and I'm sorry"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin nodded, looking down at his vita since it seemed like Egil didn't feel comfortable looking at him. He clicked at something on the screen as a flash of pink popped up. Crispin looked up when the silverette finally spoke.            
Yeah. If he's done all Father Death claims he is, and he does seem to be, we need to be careful....I don't want anything happening to the rest of you.
Crispin looked away from Egil as he felt an unfamiliar flicker of anger. The feeling smoldered as quickly as it flared to life. Still all that had happened after the world had become this could be placed on this mans shoulders. That didn't make Crispin un-inclined to go along with Kravens plans,even if there were a faults in logic that could hurt them. If the information in these "Branches of Sin" weren't enough to take Cain down, it didn't seem like it would be long before the man came after them.
Crispin looked back at Egil after a moment, clicking at something else as it popped up on his screen, seemingly accompanied by a picture.     
Hey, Egil, when we have some down time, would you want to do something just the two of us? It'll probably have to be after all of this is over, but still.  

Crispins Theme-Bury me

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:10 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

Liimu waved back to Mocha, looking at the others in a fairly confusing matter. Everyone was acting strangely. Well, she had been out for a few days, so maybe something happened. She'd learn eventually. She went to go put the animal meat away.
"We'll be able to eat actual meat now...not that...processed...meat you people seem to enjoy...something I will never understand..."
she carried the animals, it was already salted so it was gonna last, and hung it where it would be safe. She went over to Dantalion, confused. "Could you...uh...fill me in on what has happened. I am fairly confused by this...plus...the tension in this room is making me feel heavy." she kept her voice quiet to not interrupt anyone.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:27 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hardly-" Was Jo`s simple answer to Rommel as she continued patting down Ryder`s features, glancing over her shoulder as he insisted his name was Eagle and not Rommel- she couldn`t remember if he had told her that before, but she took it into account and nodded. "Uh- Iuno- wait, I have fuckin` connections now we can do more recruit stuff- say, Eagle-" She answered Ryder, having been cut off by the blonde`s teasing. "HEY. BE NICE. SHITHEAD." Most of the blood had been patted off Ryder`s face- so she withdrew her hankerchief, tucked it back into one of her belt capsules, and rolled up onto her tippy toes to quickly peck a kiss onto the redhead`s cheek. "Don`t listen to him, he`s just upset because his DICK IS SMALL- ...or something... But, yeah, uh-" She turned back to Eagle, about to prod him further on something he`d said earlier- when she noted him staring at something. Her eyes followed his, and she spent a few long, fraught seconds scrutinizing Hannibal... before she gently shoved Eagle toward the door, not liking the weird vibe she was getting from both him and the Krieg commander. "What`d you say earlier about having friends-? Wanna introduce me or just keep being a waste of space like c`mon-" These two were just kind of rudely messing with each other back and forward, it was almost concerning to watch...
Soon after she said that, she abruptly glared over her shoulder at a new woman who had entered- one with dark skin and hair. That broad was giving her the same uncomfortable mental attraction as she had Mocha, and it was getting almost infuriating to have to pull her gaze away-- between those two, Laina, and Kraven all being in the same room-- Jo really just wanted out.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:25 am

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ How long had it been? A few hours maybe, but in all honesty it could have been a day. Maybe two. Atlas had found some kind of solace within the kitchen, a place that most followers strayed away from; as if someone had claimed this area beforehand. The original meal that the polite sister had started was done long before, and he had managed to distribute that out to the main populace without drawing attention to himself. After that however, he managed to retreat back to the kitchen; using his time to cook small meals, some he'd just leave lying around, some he stowed away in the fridge, others he ate himself. It was a good time killer, and he wasn't quite sure yet how trying to leave through the front door would pan out for him. In time however people had begun to return, but he paid little to no attention to that until someone entered the kitchen; dead animals in tow. His gaze drifted towards her for a moment, but moved quickly to the animals; they had been skinned well, seemingly salted but they would need to be cut up to be refrigerated well. Taking a moment to roll up his sleeves, Atlas took a small breath before crossing over and beginning to cut into the meat; taking pieces out here and there and placing the better slices and chunks onto some kind of saran wrap he had found earlier in the day.

↘↘↘ A few bloody minutes later, Atlas started tucking the pieces of meat into the freezer. Finding suitable places for them, but as he closed the door to it he took a glance back at the remaining scraps from the animals. Shrugging to himself Atlas made his way back to the entrance towards the main part of the building. 'Dammit.' He thought to himself, noticing the abundance of people in the room now. With his sleeves up, and blood still coating his hands as he idly fiddled with a cutting knife his eyes glanced over the room for a few moments. Taking in the faces of those that had returned. After a few moments he spotted the woman that had accepted his assistance in the first place, so he approached her openly without any further caution. With little caution towards prior engagement, he addressed her as he drew near. "Can you thank the woman that brought in the skinned animals for me?" He started off, continuing on. "Besides that, there are a few finished meals in the kitchen; and the earlier collection was distributed after you left. Feel free to let the others know there's food. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Atlas finished, turning on his heel and going back towards the kitchen to clean up the scraps.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a polite worshiper?
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Talkative. For once.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:26 am

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

”Hm…” Egil mused quietly as Crispin replied to his question about Cain. The man’s reputation definitely preceded him—no matter how many rumors they had heard about this guy, Kraven seemed to be the only one with any concrete information. He sighed quietly, knowing that it was probably going to be very difficult to complete this mission that was looming—however, he was pulled out of his thoughts by Crispin’s next words, at which he actually looked up at the blonde, pulling his mask down slightly so his mouth would show as he answered, ”R…Really? Th-That—That sounds nice. It would probably be a good way to j-just…relax and all. Where do you want to go…? Wh-When we do the thing, I mean.”

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:37 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I got caught up while trying to raid a store..." Blood murmured quietly, going over the past few events in her mind. Her expression seemed to twitch slightly as Red suddenly grew overprotective over the large bruise decorating her cheek, caked with bright blood- she rose a hang to the spot, brushing her fingers over it and not cringing this time. "It matters not to me. Time heals all wounds, and I have by far suffered worse..." However, she was definitely done with Kraven for today-- tomorrow was a new day. And it was around six in the afternoon, so she was kind of getting sleepy... But before she left, she turned her head over to Kraven, flitting her eyes toward Crona as she noted that the pinkette had approached him on his own-- good. If this meant one more of their kind was safer from the Church of Crime, then good.
She followed her minion out to his van, wrinkling her nose in disgust once she laid eyes on it again- she hated this thing. None the less, she climbed into the passenger`s seat, nodding to Red in affirmative confirmation.

(EXIT BLOOD AND RED)  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven actually fell down as Cathy threw herself at him. Not because she was actually very strong, but mostly because he was terrified of the pinkette "HOW ABOUT NO MURDER!? YEAH!? I think that sounds pretty cool..." he seemed to be on the verge of a heart attack at this point, as he tried to crawl away from the woman. When she asked about Blood though, Kraven quickly pointed to Blood leaving the scene "SHE'S FINE! SEE!? She's going back to play with her friends! There's no need to be worried about her... she's getting stronger every day! Like always! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" and then Laina threw herself at Cathy. Which... confused Kraven, but he took advantage of it anyways. Kraven slipped free of Cathy and pointed to Laina "A Sister of Death desperately needs you right now! C-come on! Calm her down, she's depressed about... something-!" Kraven didn't really care, but the situation was convenient to say the least. Kraven began to tip toe back over to the main hall, the other side of it of course, letting out a sigh of relief. He did NOT want to be murdered right now.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 Layout11[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:31 am

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

Crispin nodded slowly, looking at the nearest wall for a moment before looking back at the other boy.
....Yeah. I think so too. I think it would be really nice to be away from all of this-noise and just relax. We could go to the seashore and maybe go to the marketplace or general store to shop...when we have the time to do this. We can make more definite plans then. Does that sound good to you?
Crispin looked at the boy, looking for some sort of confirmation.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:14 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 7 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder watched Jo and Eagle being friendly with each other, and couldn’t help but wonder exactly when they had worked together—Paladin, maybe? Was he somebody from the old Vulture Team, before Ryder had joined? Or maybe he was somebody from Task Force 0? Honestly, Ryder had no idea. Either way, when Eagle spoke to him, his eyebrows rose, his face flushing slightly at the ‘whipped’ comment—however, as the blood was cleaned off his face and Jo gave him a kiss he couldn’t help but smile-actually letting out a stifled laugh at the Eagle being upset because he had a small dick comment. However, he paused when he saw Eagle’s intense reaction to Hannibal. It seemed like now would be a good time to get going…
”We should go…this place is getting a bit too crowded for my liking…” he said uneasily as he moved closer to the door, following Jo and Eagle. ”Sticking around here isn’t gonna help us any, at least…”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:33 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

As Egil listened to Crispin’s propositions, he couldn’t help but smile a bit more, seeming more confident with the smile this time. The beach…? That actually sounded really nice…Egil couldn’t actually swim, but he was sure that they could figure out something to do on the sand, at least. It also seemed like it would be nice and quiet and relaxing there, too…so it sounded really nice!
”Y-Yeah, that sounds really good…! I-I don’t know when we’ll actually get to go, but…that sounds really nice…” he answered quietly, though obviously still in a considerably better mood at the prospect of the time together at the beach. It sure sounded a lot better than the cramped, loud cathedral, that was for sure. ”We could get lunch or something, too—i-if you don’t mind—”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next