Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:35 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Wolfs-10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I...see..." she said as she listened to Cathy. She didn't really understand a few things that she said...so...she thought she could ask about them to get clarification. "I'm sorry...what is sexually frustrated? Does this mean she is...angry about her gender or how she likes women or men?" she really had no idea. She never did get 'the talk' from her family. She probs didn't even know what sex was. "Ummm...should I...leave?"she didn't want to get in the way of Mocha's work.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine couldn't help but giggle at Kraven's yelling, because really how much hotter could a passionate nun-man get? She turned to Liimu and was about to answer the girl's question, when Mocha announced that her cybernetics were here. The pinkette was going to clap excitedly...then remembered she didn't have an arm. This was not easy to get used to. Either way, she looked at Liimu and said

"After I'm done here we'll chat a bit about sexual frustration, yeah~?"

She really needed to make sure Liimu knew about certain things. But the important thing now was the cybernetic thing.

"Let's get started A-S-A-P~! You can stay if you want, Liimu, may help with...I-D-K, healing stuff."

Cathy turned to Mocha, now glowing with excitement, though the failed clap from before had numbed it slightly.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:47 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very well... Good-bye Vito." Mocha said as she gave Catherine and Liimu and confused look. "What is this about sexual frustration- Never mind... Either way time to make that clap actually happen." Mocha said since she noticed how Catherine couldn't clap. "You can stay... Since uh... This process may get painful, but details-details! Please stay." Mocha said as she opened the box, and there was the beauty. A fantastic piece of work. "Now please... Sit down right here Catherine while I prep the arm... Liimu could you prepare Catherine? Just rub this gel on her nub so it's numb... And possibly some pain killer, but not too much since we need a reaction to make sure it connected to the right nerves... Plus it decreases the uncomfortable factor..." Mocha said as she started taking the pieces.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:03 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna was savagely pulling on Kraven's leg, looking like she wanted to bite into it like meat. That's also around the time that Kraven pulled a gun on her. Feeling the coolness of the gun nearing her face, the Russian let go of her Kraven's leg immediately, instead quickly grabbing at the arm holding the gun while ducking her head to one side to avoid getting her brains blown out. At first she was just letting the Killer Gene take over, trying to rip the arm out and biting at the wrists...but she forced herself to think- and remembered her pressure-point training. Repositioning her hands, she dug her fingers into the points on Kraven's arm, just on the elbow and the wrist, still letting some of the brutality of the Gene take place as she twisted the arm savagely while applying this directed pressure-point attack.

"Cheateeng ees for the weak.."

She growled before she started yanking at Kraven's arm, bringing her leg to his chest to have something to pull against.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:16 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Cf8d2664-ec41-4bc7-9e5a-6f791aad978c_zpsx2g8gnty

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine winced slightly at Mocha's mention of pain during the procedure, but she had guessed as much- getting a new arm put in place couldn't be something so easy. She was quickly distracted by the wonderful piece of machinery that Mocha brought out. It looked imposing, powerful, authoritative.

"Oh me and you are gonna have lots of fun~!"

She chirped, looking at the cybernetic arm with wide, admiring eyes. After seeing it, she didn't care about the pain that would follow- she would finally be strong enough to get where she wanted to go. This was all she needed...and she wasn't going to let a little pain stop her. Cathy nodded at Liimu as she was given instructions- she wanted to reassure the psychic that she was fine, and that this would be amazing. Because she'd be powerful. The pinkette then went back to staring at the arm, not really paying as much attention at the actual medical content of the instructions as one would expect a nurse to.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:11 pm

" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

"Oh...uh...sure. I'd be willing to listen." she said, and then was asked to do the numbing thing again. She nodded and took out the bag and started to rub the numb to numb the area. And THEN SHE SAW THE ARM! Her eyes widened and she jumped back, falling over on the ground. "W...WHAT IS THAT THING!? I don't care, IT NEEDS TO DIE!" she put her hand out, and made a crate float into the air near the arm. "Mocha move! I'll destroy the vile thing!"logic was out the window at this point, as she waited for the nurse to move to destroy the arm.

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:19 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 2710

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven continued to laugh like a madman as he pointed his firearm at the Russian, he pulled the trigger and fired point blank at her face, he would have likely blown her brains out if she hadn't moved out of the way "WRONG! Dying is for the weak! Win by any means necessary!" he barked out to the Russian before she grabbed his arm. He was big and muscular enough to not get himself particularly damaged when she pulled his arm and it his wrists. Though the danger a mad Inna brought paled in comparison to the Inna that clearly knew what she was doing. Seeing Inna attempt to use palm strikes immediately brought anger to him. he was getting sick of all these locks and holds and pin-point strikes. They annoyed him to no end. So naturally, this being Kraven, he decided he was going to solve this with EXPLOSIONS. First, he just threw his body at the woman, ramming his chest right into her. Knowing that her palm strikes required pin-point accuracy, he used his sudden movement to throw her off guard, it was unlikely she could reach his arm with his chest ramming into her with enough strength to send her plummeting on her back. Next, he ripped himself apart from the blonde, making sure to gain some distance between the two using his raw strength. She would find that his sheer power was nearly unstoppable, though his days with the super soldier serum were far over, he had built his body into a well oiled-machine. If anything, he had more speed and technique than his former days in No Man's Land. Then, as he backed away, his "solution" became obvious "When your life is at stake, you win by any means necessary! COME ON! COME ON! SURVIVE! FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE! BWAHAHAHAH!" two gigantic anti-air missile launchers fell onto his shoulders, to which he fired dozens of missiles straight towards Inna. Obviously, things were going to get rather noisy from within the Cathedral.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:09 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190

"Ha... I can see it now Catherine. You kicking ass, and punching the shit out of people with this arm. It's going to be great." Mocha agreed, but when Liimu jumped back Mocha look to the wolf woman with wide eyes. "Liimu? It's-" Mocha asked, but saw how logic went out the window for Liimu. She had forgotten how Liimu felt about technology! She was too focused on the task at hand that she didn't realize. "Liimu calm down... Put the crate down... This is Catherine new arm. It's... Magical metal that will give her great power to help serve our cause." Mocha said, trying the reasoning tactic, and did not move from the arm. Catherine needed this if she was going to survive. Then the explosions happened causing Mocha to cover her ears. She was ignoring that fight as best as she could, but this was getting out of hand. "KRAVEN!" She yelled out in irritation, she couldn't focus with all this noise.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine was very happy about the arm, and was about to reply to Mocha when Liimu went apeshit. Holding her good arm up, she tried to help Mocha reason with Liimu.

"Liimu, I need this, okay ~? Just calm down-"

She spoke softly but firmly, looking nervously from the psychic to her cybernetic arm, as if hoping to protect it. The explosions were happening outside now, and she could see that it was becoming a problem for Mocha. Cathy herself didn't mind the explosions, being one who was normally causing them, but she needed this procedure to go perfectly.

"Kraven I swear to god, if my arm doesn't work because of you I'll rip YOURS out and keep it for myself!!!"

The pinkette's shrieks pierced through the sound of the explosions, menacing and clearly not up for more of Kraven's shit.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:18 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna groaned as her strikes were basically nulled by Kraven's body slam- she would have been thrown back violently if she hadn't had the strength of the Killer Gene helping her hold on. His next attempt to gain distance, however, could not be resisted, and she found herself facing two gigantic middle launchers. This couldn't be good.
The Killer Gene-influenced part of Inna wanted to charge straight for missiles, thinking that she could totally take their force and make them her bitches.. Luckily at this point the Russian had gained some control, and this reflected in her instinct to get the fuck out of the way. She threw herself into several olympic-style jumps and twists to avoid the missiles, all the while gaining proximity to Kraven. Pausing for a moment, she took out her tazer knife, powering it on before throwing it at one of the launchers- she hoped to make it all blow up in Kraven's face, a sadistic grin plastering itself on her face at the thought of blood, giving away how she was still very much influenced by the Gene.

"Ween by any means necessary, right?!?!"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:14 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 3011

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven noted how Inna seemed to have gotten great control over her Killer Gene, though it likely would not seem like that from an outsiders point of view. As someone who knew the Killer Gene well, he could tell, she was fighting with control, and luckily, she had no qualms trying to kill him regardless. Good. That's exactly how he wanted it to be. The gene was there, that animalistic rage, that sadism, but he knew very well that she could stop her attacks at any moment she wanted "Of course, surely you must have learned that lesson already in this world, you're alive right now, aren't you! Surely you've done things you would rather regret doing! That's the only way to live! And the one way to SUCCEED is to make yourself into a machine, one free from the constraints of morality and memory!" his Killer Gene activated, his perception was more than powerful enough to know exactly what she was going to do before it had any change of succeeding. Kraven teleported his rocket launchers away and replaced it with... A RUBBER CHICKEN. Dashing forward with unrelenting speed, he stopped right in front of Inna and pointed the rubber chicken right at Inna's face "..." and of course, he had a completely straight face with doing it.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:21 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

"Uh....Ahh..." she slowly put the crate down and turned to face the wall. She didn't even want to look at the thing it frightened her so. "S...sorry...sorry.." she put her hands on her head, trying to clm herself down. She needed to just calm down and not look at it or Cathy right now. "Sorry..."she started to rock back and forth on the ground, trying to get her brain to stop going a mile a minute.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Well, there went Inna's kukri.

"I regret notheeng!"

She retorted- rage built up inside the Russian, and she growled at Kraven as he easily brushed off her attacks. The gene was now threatening to take more control again, but then...a rubber chicken happened. This surprised the woman enough to push the rage down, and she just stared at the thing for a moment...

"Thees..you-"

She then just sort of...savagely grabbed for the rubber chicken, attempting to rip it from Kraven's hands. She planned to shove it down his throat and watch him choke, slowly and pathetically...

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 pm

[quote="Raven Todd"]

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Crispin9_zpslmsbungf
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
---------------------------------.-----------------------------
Crispin nodded as Egil spoke, faintly hearing his words. His hand moving to the vita in his pocket, an old gesture of comfort he'd developed a long time ago. He felt some of the numbness he was as used to feeling as some people were happiness start to shift. The whitette hadn't exactly said he was useful, but this was-something?
Though as he listened further to the boy speak, he felt his usual numbness shift back into place. It wasn't like Egil didn't have a right to be upset by a lot of the stuff he was saying. Crispin wasn't going to deny him that. He wished he could though. That would make this whole comforting thing alot easier if he could. As Egil left his spot at the window, Crispin ran a hand through his hair, moving his other arm around his waist.      
   I understand feeling upset. It's not like you don't have the right to complain. I've already said this, but you work hard. I guess I kind of knew you were working towards changing yourself too, but I can see how all that's happened could have disappointed you. I wouldn't count you as unaccepted though. Even if he seems to be treating Crona and this new girl better, Father Death still called you his child. That's more than i've gotten.   
He leaned against a wall,positioning himself so he and Egil would still be comfortable. At Egils apology, his grip tightened, showing the resolve that wasn't readily apparent in his voice.  
It's alright....Death, dying, that's something people come to terms with on their own. Just because you haven't yet doesn't mean you won't. I....don't want you to accept it the way I have. You'll come to your own conclusion on the matter when your ready. As for people wanting to be friends, ...I don't really people enough to know much about that, but that I wanted to be your friend should be indicative of something...... Its okay. What happened earlier, it's okay. I know you feel powerless and I know you feel like you don't mean, well much of anything, but power like that....I just got the feeling if you tried to attain it, I would lose you. I know that's selfish, but I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here. I want to be better for you so you don't have to feel so much like you need to be better for me. Egil, you mean a lot to me, as you are now.  
Crispin leaned closer as he spoke. His voice becoming lower as he spoke.

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:28 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Egil4_zps5a9940de

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

⚸-------------------------------------⚸

Egil listened closely to Crispin as the blonde spoke--feeling just as bad as usual at knowing that the boy's words wern't going to sink in. As usual. This was just how his brain worked--believing in things became hard. Believing in much of anything, especially having to do with his own worth, became nigh impossible. He took a deep breath and exhaled, trying to think of what he could say. He could tell that he could very easily lead this whole thing into a dead end--this conversation, this relationship--as far as he was concerned, he was a walking disaster zone. It hadn't even been a day yet since their first date, and Egil already felt like he was on the verge of messing things up.
"You don't have to do any better, Crispin..." he said after a moment, doing what he could to sound comforting. As messed up and confused as he felt right now, he at least wanted Crispin to feel better. There was no need to drag the blonde into his own internal struggle--he knew that Crispin probably felt just as bad inside, if not worse. "I mean, look at you...you already put up with my mess and still do a great job in the Ministry...You're smart, and you're really good with your tech and your powers..." As he heard Father Death's shout directed at him from downstairs, he seemed to waver a bit, clearly trying to hold his dipping emotions together with a forced smile. "It's...It's fine...a-and I mean, I'm not sure if being called a child of his means anything...I mean, look how he treats Blood...not sure if I want in on that..." He stayed where he was for the moment, not wanting to pull away, but also not sure what to do. He hadn't done this before--but supposedly, Crispin hadn't either. So that was okay, right...? Egil just hoped that he wasn't making the situation worse. "I...I know that you said that I don't have to prove anything to you, but...I want to prove it to them, too. I want them to see me. I want to...make them see me...and I know that that sounds really bad, but..." He hesitated, then sighed, letting his voice drop down to a whisper. "I don't know..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Please honey... Calm down..." Mocha said and seeing Liimu go down calmly, though still panicking got Mocha's butt in gear to move quickly. She got the arm out. "Just stay there Liimu... Catherine your arm... Ah wait... Did you have the numbing agent applied to you?" Mocha looked at Catherine's arm, trying to calm herself down. "Yes... Alright..." Mocha said as she got the clasp ready. "Ready?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:11 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Neuro5327_zpse84e0fc9

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion was spending his time recovering plastered to the ceiling.  Once again finding comfort in resting upside-down.  It was a common thing for him and something he saw as completely ordinary.  He barely paid any attention to the things that were going on below.  Instead, he allowed himself to get lost in thought yet again with his focus on the coined term "blackbloods."  It was only now that he gave them any thought since they had finally hindered him, something he detested greatly.  All the background noise was a dull murmur behind his thoughts.  Well, that was until he attention was caught by the sound of Liimu freaking out over the 'dreaded technology' again.  He smiled and chuckled lowly to himself for getting up and walking over to her.  Mind you, he was still upside-down.

"Liimu~," he called down to her as she was balled up against the wall.  "Remember how you agreed to face your fears?" he continued with a smirk, "Well what are you doing, hmm?"  He waited patiently.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:13 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine calmed down as soon as Liimu did- this was good. Kraven also seemed to have stopped the explosions, so that was good. Mocha about to go in without the numbing agent though-  not so good.

"No, I still feel everything~!"

She said, somewhat alarmed. She didn't want to go in to surgery without the numbing agent.

"Let's just put it on quickly and move on, Kravey's being too noisy...I wanna punch stuff already~!"

Cathy was just very excited to have her new arm and not have to worry anymore. She turned to Liimu, smiling comfortingly to check that she was okay. That's around the time that Dantallion showed up, and the pinkette nodded to the man's comments.

"This is the perfect way to get on with that, yeah~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:30 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 871f583e-0b9d-40b7-9bea-266ac9074898_zpsjqkrmtmx
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Aaaa_zpsx09ctp0y
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona was started to become annoyed with all of the noise and yelling that was being caused by Kraven and Inna. He cuffed his hands over his ears and kind of pulled his knees into his chest. After a certain amount of time however, it started to become simply unbearable. He needed to distract his brain. Crona slowly stood up and made his way over to the small cluster of Cathy, Liimu, Mocha, and Dantalion. He sort of slid in and was standing besides Cathy, but was looking to Liimu. He frowned softly, but it was hard to tell... It looked like he was always frowning about something.
"Y-You're strong... I am not sure what's going on, but I know you're very strong... You can overcome whatever is b-bothering you... I know you can..."
He mumbled his little words of encouragement before looking to Cathy, and Mocha. So, Cathy was about to get her new arm? He still felt really bad for not being able to salvage her arm... Crona offered a pretty pained smile to Cathy, hoping to look convincing... But failing.
"You're really brave Cathy... I wouldn't be able to have something like this happen... I would black out just by the thought of everything... You're also really strong... It seems like... Everyone here is really strong... That's good..."
He rubbed his arms a bit uncomfortably, feeling out of place, but trying to make small talk. He only really TALKED to Kraven.... So he needed to learn more about the others. If he was going to stay here, which he hoped he was able to, then he would need to make friends... Or at least acquaintances.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Aaa_zpsfudxblpx

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:09 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

"Sh-shut up Dantalion..." she looked up at him with a glare. "A-and thank you Crona...I...I'm sorry...I...I just...your uh...modern technology...I believe is the word...frightens me. I'm not used to it...and...I am trying to cope with it being integrated into society..and it's a difficult challenge." but then she heard that Catherine wasn't numb. Her head shot up, smacking Dantalion right in the face and she ran over."W-wait! I put the numbing agent on! I remember! Hold!"she took out the bag and rubbed more on the numb, and some under Cathy's nose. "Inhale."she said. Right now, that dreaded arm was going to have to wait. Cathy needed this. And badly.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:35 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"What really?" Mocha asked as she looked at the nub again. "Ah... Where is my mind? Ah... Hold on..." Mocha said as she let the arm float for a moment before applying the numbing cream. Mocha looked to be recovering mentally. "Thank you Crona..." she whispered when he appeared to comfort Liimu. At the moment Mocha herself could not do it. She let Liimu get distracted by Dantalion and Crona as she waited for the effects. "Alright... Feel this?" Mocha asked as she tapped the num, and the feeling should be fuzzy, but there was still something there. "If so, how much?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine grinned at Crona as the pinkette approached and reassured Liimu that she'd be fine. That was good, having another Deathworshipper giving Liimu support- the nurse felt that that's what she needed. She smiled softly at the boy as he spoke to her now.

"You're one of us now, Crona~ You'll be strong and fit to survive soon too~!"

She reminded him, nodding excitedly. Then she was approached by Liimu with the numbing agent- good. They were finally gonna get this moving along. Mocha then touched what used to extend into an arm...and Cathy nodded at the doctor.

"Yeah, but not a lot. No pain- should be fine for us to move forwards~ Come on, come on, come onnn~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat May 02, 2015 11:26 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Good then. We are ready." Mocha said as she got ready once again to attach it to Catherine's nub. With a clamp the arm attached to Catherine, but not after inserting itself to connect to her nerves, sending what would have been a massive pain. Now she still felt some sort of pain, though dulled, because there was a drill sensation, but it let out a noise when it finished. "Alright... Catherine... I want you to pick up this ball. With your new arm." Mocha said deciding to run a test to see if she needed to tune the arm in any other way.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 03, 2015 3:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 314

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"Don't move if you know what's good fo-" and then Inna moved, in fact she tried to steal his rubber chicken. This was among a short list of things he REALLY didn't want happening, so he panicked. Trying to wrestle the chicken away from her grasp, he pulled the thing back as much as he could "HEY! NO! BAD! BAD!" he yelled as he moved the thing from side to side in an attempt to loosen her grip. And then it happened when the chicken was pointed downward. A missile tip suddenly squeezed out from the chicken's mouth as it yelled "BWAK" like a toy chicken. Kraven's eyes opened in terror as he yelled "YOU CAN KEEP IT!" and then let go immediately, running as far as he could from her yelling "RUN AWAY!" as the chicken would inevitably blast an explosive missile towards the ground.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun May 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine winced slightly as the arm connected with her nerves- not because of the pain, since this was numbed, but because of the general weird numb feeling, like she expected it to hurt. Still, she forced herself to observe the process, eyes glittering as she saw her stump disappear under the new cybernetic arm.

"Hi baby~!"

She cooed to the arm as Mocha finished attaching everything. Cathy hesitantly lifted her arm, and a giddy grin spread across her face as she say the machine reacting to her signals- it actually worked. Nodding excitedly, she took a moment to open and close the hand before reaching for the ball, then looked at the people around her proudly as she picked it up.

"Look, I totally picked it up~!"

She squealed, then promptly threw it at a wall, breaking through it- oh. She still needed to learn how to control the cybernetic, but already she could feel that this was going to be amazing for her.

"Oopsies~"

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 20 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next