Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:13 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny heard and slowly started to regain a bit of her senses. Hearing Poison talk was making things clearer, but she didn't ant to believe the words she was saying. She wouldn't. She refused. While she was dancing, she sent a powerful axe kick toward Poison's shoulder.
"You...YOU'RE WRONG! I...I WAS NEVER YOUR TOOL! DIE YOU CUNTSTEAK!" she yelled afterward, letting out several painful sounding grunts, her head pounding in pain. The flashes were worse...much worse. Longer then a second...5 or 6 seconds now. She gripped her head, closing her eyes, trying to get her sight back, trying to regain herself.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo was actually kind of content just getting footmen out of the way and occasionally looking over at Ryder and Kraven... but then Poison was kind of singing and calling her sexy and stuff and she wasn`t really sure how to feel about that. Jo looked like a weird mix of angry and confused-- as if she were really confused but still wanted to appear angry-- but soon enough, she was staring at thin air as Poison suddenly disappeared. That couldn`t be good...
"Ugh, bitch-" She hissed, jumping at the sudden shriek behind her- which was enough of an indication as to where Poison was coming from. Jo abruptly turned, planning to simply grab Poison`s arm up into some hold- but she evidently underestimated the greenette`s speed, and her blade ended up sliding through Jo`s hand instead. Not enough to remove anything-- but enough to dig in a deep gash and spurt out a profuse amount of fluid. In response, Jo gave a lopsided and deranged grin-- one that clearly wasn`t very happy... "Back the FUCK OFF, SHITERELLA!" She roared, replacing her revolver for her combat knife with a slight of hand and quickly throwing said combat knife at Poison with precision. Or at least-- where Poison had been. Her other (and now bleeding--) hand kept on her other revolver, while the one that threw the combat knife quickly went down to her belt again to retrieve something else.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:52 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison quickly avoided Bunny's attack, the greenette was just appearing all over the place, it was impossible to keep track of the woman. She was just playing around with them, she was mocking them, she was so confident in her ability to deal with both of them that she didn't even bother making an effort "You're both so un-creative with names! How booooring! Come on... Bun-Bun... dont' tell me you haven't improved at all since we last met! I mean... if you're just as weak as you were before... how could you ever hope to beat me? And you... Jo... you could unleash your power... you could beat me so easily... all you need to do is..." Poison appeared in front of Jo, suddenly papping both her cheeks intensely "Is give up your humanity! Unleash your psychic power and you MAY have a chance at killing me! Until then-!" Poison was gone once more, dashing around the cathedral, sticking out her tongue at them and mocking both woman. Poison was not in the least taking either of them seriously. Also, in the time she had dashed around the room, she'd stuck some Semtex explosive plastic. This would make for a great kaboom when both women pulled their triggers.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:22 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Shut your mouth--!" Ryder retorted to Yuri quickly as the man spoke while blocking Ryder's blows. "I haven't seen Jackal in months, in case you care, and he sure as hell wouldn't be dead--! Didn't you listen to a goddamn word I said when I was telling you that the people around you aren't fucking props?!" As Ryder saw Kraven suddenly come in with an attack of his own, Ryder held his bat out to block it, supporting it with both hands and feeling the stinging vibrations of the clash going up his arms. He took a moment to stay there, holding Yuri's blow back, and responded to the blonde, "Beating me doesn't prove anything. And it's gotten pretty clear that I'm not worth much to plenty of people right now, so I think you might be a bit late on that one!" He shoved himself back from Yuri, moving back a few steps. He raised his bat for a moment, looking as if he was contemplating using the gun insert--but then lowered it, seemingly changing his mind. "No..." he murmured to himself quietly. "...Not this time." He was only going to use the bat as a bat, it seemed, for whatever reason his mental processes had come up with. He took in a deep breath, seemingly trying to collect himself and focus on the fight--which, honestly, he was finding difficult to do what with Jo yelling on the other side of the room--which was only reminding him of the fact that he felt like he had majorly fucked up. "Shit..." he grumbled, glaring at Kraven before charging at him again and swinging at the man's head. "You guys couldn't've picked a worse time for this, you know--!" He wasn't in the right mindset for this. Even he knew that himself. And if he kept being distracted like this, he was going to lose--that was becoming obvious to him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:48 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

"Well somebody's having a bad day..." Kraven spoke with a shrug following the man's initial aggressive response "HEY! I WAS TOTALLY LISTENING! YOU'RE JUST GAY!" he responded to Ryder, because he felt insulted... and that was really all you needed to do to get on this guy's nerves and get him to murder you. He continued to trade blows with Ryder, keeping eye contact with the red head throughout battle "Speak for yourself... I don't care how much you're worth to the others, I only care about what you're worth to me! Your little friends don't matter to me... you're worth more than anything else right now..." Kraven then took a few steps back as it looked like Ryder would fire his gun at him. Instead the Boss charged out with his bat "That's a real man..." Ryder muttered, before swinging his own bat at Ryder's bat, their swings clashing against each other and nullifying both attacks. "I'll tell you again and again..." Kraven spoke in a low voice to the red head "I could care less about the others... I only care about you and me... I need to beat you...!" he spoke, gritting his teeth as he lifted his bat upwards and swung it down on Ryder "All that matters right now is our battle! If you care so much about what's going on around us... then you're going to have to beat me first!"

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:39 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Bitch, creativity with insults IS MY FUCKIN` THING." Jo barked, pretty upset over Poison insulting her insult skills-- but now she was right on her way to insulting Bunny. Jo, in the mean time, took a moment to observe the open wound on her hand, eye following the melodic dripping of fluid with morbid fascination... but before she could do too much of that Poison was addressing her-- and her words made the bluenette`s blood run cold.
She looked up at Poison, the rage momentarily depleted from her face and replaced with something more pleading and surprised-- at least, until Poison started papping her cheeks. She quickly reached to swat away the woman`s hands, growling some and glaring- but her words were obviously still rolling around in her head. "You DON`T KNOW ME! I`M NOT FUCKING PSYCHIC I`M AS HUMAN AS I FUCKIN` WANNA BE SHUT THE FUCK UP SEMEN DEMON! DON`T TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKIN` DO!" She roared, nonhesitantly aiming and firing over at where Poison had manifested-- of course, not noticing what she had placed within the barrel of her revolver. Confusion flashed on her expression momentarily as it didn`t fire right away, heat building up at the handle she held- before it ultimately reacted at last and exploded directly into her hand, the kickback of which sending Jo flying off her feet and onto the ground. She coughed and hacked through the thick smoke that had suddenly bursted up into the air- glaring down at the hand that had once held her prized revolver, now black with burns and soot. "FUCK--!" She hissed, throwing away the scraps of gun still in her hand and quickly clipping the other revolver back onto her belt. She quickly stumbled up onto her feet, still bleeding out and now burnt a considerable amount- though the pain almost didn`t seem to be registering as much as usual. "I`D GIVE A FUCK BUT I ALREADY GAVE IT TO YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT...! Now... why don`t you stop playing around and GET OVER HERE so I can show you WHAT FUCKIN` COLOR YER BRAIN IS, HUH?!" She willingly gestured Poison over with her bleeding hand, giving her the same crazed, macabre grin she`d been wearing all along. "Yer talkin` a lot of shit... BUT ALL I`M HEARING IS SYPHILIS! IF YOU`RE SO ALL POWERFUL WHY DON`T YA SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PROVE IT?! PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY, SUNSHINE! COME ON!"   

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:01 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny growled as Poison called her weak. She was, lets be honest, compared to Poison, Bunny was leagues behind. But Bunny's will was set. She wasn't going to just lay back and let Poison go about this.
"I won't ever give up...I WILL FUCKING STAB YOU IN THE FACE!" she yelled. She was waiting for something to confirm that Poison was stopped. She had a plan. Smoke screen her and take her down. She'd gotten a lot better at using that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison burst out laughing when the revolver blew up on Jo "KYAHAHAHAHAHHA~ That was AMAZE! THE BEST PART IS THAT YOU'D PROBABLY BE STUPID ENOUGH TO DO IT AGAIN!" Jo pulled out her second revolver "HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD YOU'RE ONE OF THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET!" Poison kept avoided Jo's attacks without much effort. Then there was Bunny, the fact that she had weakened her attack rate recently meant she was thinking. Poison didn't like people thinking, so she quickly went to fix that up. Poison immediately appeared behind Bunny, grabbing one of her breasts from behind and whispering in Bunny's ear "How does it feel to be such a fuck up~?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy might have been therapeutically mowing down the cannon fodder, but when a new way was opened and Poison stated that they'd have to move on if they wanted to find Daisy, the greenette had no problem with dropping the slaughtering in order to pursue the lead. She shoved her way past the slower officers and Vulture Team footmen that crowded the stairs, rushing to get to wherever Daisy was.
Her expression softened for a fraction of a second as she confirmed that her daughter was actually alive...but then there was the weird dude threatening to kill her, which wasn't too reassuring.

"Just....let her go."

Her voice was strained as she struggled to keep herself from shrieking and attacking the man right there and then. Her priority had to be to make sure Daisy was safe.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:29 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny didn't flinch at the boob grab. She decided to just take action. She blew her smoke screen in Poison's face, and moved into it. Suddenly, 3 Bunny's appeared and surrounded Poison.
"You're not the only one who can use those kinds of tricks." Bunny said, as all three brandished knives, and charged at Poison from all sides.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy seemed ready to team up with Kraven against Ryder...but then she was told to stay out of it, making her scowl.

"Ughhh I'm just gonna be bored then?!"

Her answer came immediately after, in the form of Jack's knives, which she registered just in time to avoid getting cut up.

"Oh yay, a plaything~!"

She chimed, drawing her oversized syringe and grinning at Jack.

"Now then, who the FUCK are you~?"

She asked, before cartwheeling to meet Jack, greeting the doctor with a syringe stab aimed at her face.

"Not that it matters, but you know~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac stayed silent as he continued to be confused about the current situation. They couldn't attack this woman but Bunny and Jo seemed to be fine with attacking her. Everything just didn't make sense until the part about Daisy. This made his heart stop as the woman threw down a photo at Jo's head. He didn't even want to see it as he clenched his fists as a tiny bit of tears strolled down his face as he looked toward the ground. 'It's all my fault. If I didn't yell at her, none of this would be happening to her right now. It's all my fault.'
He followed the group to where the cathedral was as he simply looked at it. Was she really here? He hoped so for them to get the rescuing done as quick as possible. He watched as Pugsy broke down the door as the member ran inside. Isaac stayed outside as he thought about the things that had just happened. They learned now where Daisy was and now shes being captive inside this building. He closed his eyes as he thought about the past. All the things that Daisy did to help him out, now it was time to repay the favor.
Isaac ran inside as he spotted where some of the members of Vulture Team was running to as he quickly ran over there. When he got to the area, he noticed that Justus, Matthias, Ivy and Nate all stopped in their tracks. Just why exactly are they stopping? He looked over to see what was going on as his eyes went wide.
"DAISY!" Was all that the blonde yelled out as he clenched his fists. 'Shit! What the hells going on! Why is she being captive like that! Can we do something without her being killed!?'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika grumbled when they were told the Church of Crime knew they were being followed "fuckin told you so" then soon after people in the team began to move out to go to the Church of Crimes hide out and she got very excited at the prospect of shooting something in the face because she was bored so she happily went along with everyone staying as quiet as possible because to many people in the group seemed to be pissed off. When they finally got there Pugsy punched open the door before she could give Jo the explosives she had in her bag and everyone began to pour into the building. After seeing that the team had split up to find Daisy, she decided to just follow Justus and Ivy because everything down in the main hall with Ryder fighting Kraven and Jo and Bunny fighting Poison and Jack fighting Cathy seemed to be under control and she didn't want to intrude on an honor duel, a batshit crazy bitch fight or whatever the hell Cathy was either. When she got upstairs though she saw some sort of creepy ass monster dude threatening Daisy and she pulled out her guns ready to fight but restrained herself to make sure she didn't end up hurting Daisy.           

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:23 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I have to help Diasy Nate... But... I know I'm not much help right now." Dorothy said before she caught sight of... "Mom?" she said, seeing the familiar pink hair. It had been so long since she had seen her. Her heart jumped in her throat. She felt herself shaking to be honest. She wanted to go out there, but... What if her mom didn't want to see her? She was with the bad guys like before... Dorothy slunk back into the shadows, and found her way with Chelsea. "I'm staying with you." she said sadly as she waited for the fight to be over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia nodded to Jo in agreement. Grab Daisy and get out. While Jo and Bunny were going to do their fight with Poison, and even though she wanted to join in and help... Her explosions would only get in the way. She wasn't equipped to fight someone like Poison. She wasn't fast enough, and didn't have enough weapons on her that provided much of a variety. She grunted, and knew she had to focus her efforts on rescuing Daisy since the others were busy. Ryder was doing his thing again with Kraven, then there was the creative swear insult contest, and then there was Daisy. So she went up the tower, but saw that it was getting crowded... They had to go at a different angle here... She started walking down, trying to see where she could help out the most. She felt... Useless. She looked towards the footmen that were around. She pointed her lance at them before swinging it. She needed to feel better about herself right now. She needed this. She felt blood splash at her feet, and felt giddy, and yet slightly dead at the same time. It was the only thing keeping her away from her poisonous thoughts that ate her alive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha decided that more was needed of her other then in the medical department. Now was the time to put her power into use. She went up to the tower with Justus, Issac and Rika, to name a few, to help save Daisy. She stopped at the top, coming up from behind Justus. She saw the state the girl was in and narrowed her eyes. "Hn..." Mocha didn't like the look of that, and didn't like how the Deacon was holding Daisy. "The Lord indeed does. May I be inclined to ask what your doing... Father?" she asked, trying to get the Deacon's attention away from Daisy. This was delicate, and Mocha will try her best to get Daisy out. Now she didn't know what this guy was supposed to be, but she addressed him to what she thought he was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Church11
╔════════════════════════════════╗

The Deacon lowered his eyebrows into a glare as more Vulture Team officers began to gather in front of him "The flock's all here..." he muttered to himself with a thin smile. His claws began to mutate further, turning more monstrous by the moment. He continued to trace his sharpened claws across Daisy's throat, letting out a lough laugh, he spoke "Silence! All of you! You don't even know why you've been summoned here... you don't find The Church of Crime... the Church of Crime finds YOU... I lead you here..." he spoke to them, pressing his palm against Daisy's throat to further show his power over her life "I'm sure you've noticed it already... my -gift-..." he spoke, eyeing down to his mutated hand "A gift from my Lord Cain... this is no simple mutation... I am no simple Freakshow... don't you understand? I AM HERE TO DO THE GOOD LORD'S BIDDING! THE ERA OF CRIME WILL BEGIN BY MY HAND! YOU WILL ALL SUFFFFEEEEERRR!" strange tendrils began to burst out from the man's veins. They reached Daisy, piercing the skin in her shoulders, draining blood from her body "Now... you're all going to lay down your weapons... or I kill the girl..." he told them, making eye contact with each and every one of them.

╚════════════════════════════════╝  
Church of Crime's Theme - Mosane Pi
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:07 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison narrowed her eyes as Bunny let out her smokescreen "Oh cool! The same attack you used before that was COMPLETELY! I'm sure that'll work this time!" the woman enthusiastically replied. She didn't seem the least bit worried with the multiple Bunnies, in fact, that was pretty much a dream come true for her "A shame this is all an illusion... I've got a few good ideas with how I could utilize three of you~" she taunted the red head. And as the attacks finally came, Poison immediately shot a glare towards the real Bunny "ENHANCED PERCEPTION BITCH!" she yelled before throwing a punch towards the assassin's face "YAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" the greenette burst out laughing. She threw her blade aside "You know what... you two aren't even worth the knives! I think I'll just kick your asses without them! God this is SUCH A WASTE OF TIME!" Poison pointed to both Bunny and Jo "What does it take to get some fun out of you two!? Do I need to kill some more of your friends to get a reaction? That seems to be all that works..."

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Tumblr_ms2zsusuez1rvhrn0o1_r1_1280

Isaac didn't pay attention as more and more people were coming into the room now. His focus was on the person in front of him that was holding Daisy hostage. As the man's claws scratched more of Daisy's neck, Isaac couldn't help but let out a small grunt noise as he was pissed that there was nothing that he could do at the moment. As the man's hand started to mutated, the glare in Isaac became bigger as his anger was starting to rise as well. This guy was bad news and the fact that he has Daisy in that situation, the fucker. His anger would just rise more and more as Daisy's shoulders were pierced. The fuck does that man think he's doing!? The blonde had to just watch and do nothing as he clenched his fists as the demand came in to all of them. Get rid of their weapons. Isaac stopped clenching as he tried to think. Maybe his card wouldn't be seen as a weapon to the man if he keeps it in his coat but if he does know that he has a weapon, Daisy will be killed. Isaac couldn't take the risk as he reached into his coat and took out the single simple card he had as he placed in down on the floor in front of him.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:58 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As Poison quickly made her way over to Bunny, Jo took those spare moments to glance over to the path leading over to the Deacon. It was getting louder-- but if she was to run over there now, there was no saying whether Poison would remain still or not... whatever everyone else was dealing with certainly didn`t need Poison added to the equation. With a harsh exhale of a sigh, Jo returned her attention over to Poison, raising an eyebrow as she tossed away her knife, before offering another canine-bearing grin. "Alright, alright- more talk BUT I`M NOT ANY MORE DEAD THAN I WAS BEFORE! What the fuck do you plan to take away from SOMEONE WHO DOESN`T HAVE ANYTHING?!" As she roared out a response, her burned hand retreated down to her belt to tug off a good two grenades, and two seemingly harmless cigars-- which she tossed up high into the air between Poison, her and Bunny, before firing off four shots, one at each explosive. This inevitably created a series of explosions that shook the foundation of the building-- bits of ceiling debris beginning to crumble down and fall, and billows of vision-obscuring smoke beginning waft through the air. She had, however, heard Poison screech something about enhanced perception... all along she`d been type-casting her as having cybernetically enhanced speed. But, of course- she had to be another freakshow. She wasn`t expecting the smoke to stifle Poison`s talents any more or less-- maybe only make it harder to move around, what with the ceiling sort of falling a bit. "I`VE KILLED MEN WORTH TEN OF YA! WHY DON`T YOU SHUT UP AND PUT SOME WEIGHT INTO YOUR WORDS?! C`MON! I`VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE!"   

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:14 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny growled as the punch hit her, but she took it, and thrusted her knife at Poison. She let out an agitated yell, throwing kicks and punches at the woman.
"I'm...so...TIRED OF YOU! I'M TIRED OF THIS DAMN SHIT! JUST FUCKING END IT BITCH!" she yelled as she went. "I HATE YOU! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL NO MATTER WHAT!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:18 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Before Jack truly had the time to respond to Jos order, Cathy had already made her move. Jack smiled at the pinkettes response. This seemed like it was fun! Jack drew more knives. Her smile widening as she took in the syringe. Well, that was certainly interesting. She hadn't encountered someone else who fought with medical tools in quite some time.
As Cathy aimed the syringe for her face, Jack moved, gaining some distance from the nurse. She smiled at the woman, giving her a nod.
I was about to ask you the same thing, deary. My name is Jack. I'm a doctor. And who are you?
Jack then threw several more knives at the woman.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Persona_3__minato_by_decembercomes-d4dt11x
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate smiled sympathetically at Dorothy,
I know. You'll be able to help her once we've gotten her back. I just don't want you getting hurt in all this.   
Nate frowned as he noticed Cathy too. Luckily they moved into the other room before anything like what had happened in the Inquisitor Tower could happen. Either way, he felt better as he noticed Dorothy moving closer to the shadows. At least, she'd gotten some distance before things got any worse. Nate watched what went on in the room, glaring at the Deacon as he continued to hurt Daisy. Nate seemingly looked around quietly to see what everyone else, particularly Justus, was doing. He didn't want to do anything that went against their plan. Not with how important it was they get Daisy back unharmed.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:34 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus didn't want to submit to this man. He was a servant of Sullonstein--not one that Justus wanted to stoop so low as to obey. However, there was a child involved...so they couldn't take any chances here. He hesitantly let his lance drop from his hands, the weapon falling onto the floor with a heavy metallic clank. Still, he glared at The Deacon, and during the following silence, he called over to the man cautiously,
"You say that you called us here in order to make us suffer...just what do you plan to do here...?"
He was highly wary of The Deacon--doing his best to pick his words carefully when he spoke. He was confident that he could take this man on hand to hand...if given the opportunity...but so long as he had his hands on Daisy, Justus didn't dare move any closer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:37 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 8 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea couldn't help but cringe every time The Deacon so much as moved--she didn't want that man anywhere near Daisy. That poor little girl looked terrified...
Either way, as he asked for everyone to drop their weapons, Chelsea hesitantly removed her knife from its holster, leaning down and placing it on the floor. She didn't think to remove her laptop case, seeing as how the only thing in it was out of battery, anyway. As she straightened up again, she unconsciously curled her hands into fists, watching the scene before her with apprehension. She swore to herself, if that man hurt Daisy any more, there would be hell to pay...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next