Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:45 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Young10
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

As the doors to the Cathedral were blown open, the various masked members of the Church of Crime that lived within it charged out towards Vulture Team with pipes and wrenches, they were just footmen, cannon fodder. At the very end of the Cathedral however, there was a familiar figure... at least to Ryder and Emilia, there stood Kraven, no longer with his super soldier serum. However, he wasn't the small fry he was a few months ago, he'd grown taller somewhat, and he had a more toned and athletic body already. He sat at the very end of the building, looking out to the entrance where Vulture Team would enter "WELCOME!" Kraven called out, his arms open wide "Welcome...! To the CHURCH OF CRIME!" he happily spoke out to his enemies "Alright men... kill them!" he yelled to the footmen, watching the battle with great glee.

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo looked from Emilia to Bunny as both women offered up explosives-- as cool as rocket lances were and as much as she wanted an excuse to try and fire one, Bunny`s mortars were probably the better idea, given that she could place them strategically around the cathedral and blow up only what she wanted. She opened her mouth to ask for some-- and then Pugsy did the thing.
"YOU FUCKUP!" She roared at him, fists clenched tightly at her sides- everyone else went ahead anyway, and Jo gave an angered puff of a sigh before joining them and doing the same-- pausing when she heard Bunny. "Oh, no you`re not-- shoot NO ONE. We are NOT engaging. No matter what they say. We`re grabbing Daisy and LEAVING-- did you even listen to me earlier or were you too busy angsting--?! If anyone gets in our way, ONE OR TWO people can swat them away-- not EVERYONE AT ONCE." As she carried on, her orders began to carry out to all of Vulture Team instead of just Bunny-- she wanted to make sure everyone was clear on this, since Bunny obviously wasn`t... "Don`t do anything stupid..." She unclipped the front of the cloak she had been wearing all along- letting it hang loose around her neck before allowing an incoming breeze to wisk it away. She reached down to the two revolvers strapped to her belt, eyeing about suspiciously as she entered the Cathedral...
And then footmen happened. "RYDER, GET TO KRAVEN! EVERYONE ELSE, CUT THROUGH FOOTMEN AND WATCH WHERE YOU`RE HITTING!" Was her immediate response to the sudden influx of canon fodder-- as she wasted no time firing off at anyone who got too close. She luckily didn`t need to really focus on what she was doing, and divided her attention half on the footmen and half on analyzing the area-- they had to be keeping Daisy somewhere in here... maybe if she could find her while they were distracted...

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 90807b90-c4c1-4f08-afcc-47d62e56cebc_zpsc9fab620

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Leaning against the wall, beside Kraven, was none other than Catherine. Naturally she was having a blast with the footmen all marching about and looking all official while Yuri yelled at them, a grin stretched across her face as she watched it all unfold.

"Oh look, the scum is back~! Don't we get to make them squeal before they die, Kravey~?"

She chirped, clapping her hands excitedly as Vulture Team entered; Jo's yelling seemed to especially delight her. The pinkette seemed to be expecting a bloodbath, which was always great, but pure slaughter was never as fun as making them dance for her first. At least some of the footmen were hot, so that would entertain her even if they mercilessly killed Vulture Team without getting any other entertainment out of them first.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny saw the footman and looked at Jo.
"Oh look." she grinned, and then started to shoot the footman with deadly accuracy. She was just walking real slowly, just shooting up the footman. "Poison...let this end...let this end..." she whispered, just shooting the footman, and looking up and then continuing to shoot.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy didn't seem to approve of most of the things that happened. Chelsea's frustration was what least mattered to her right now despite the fact that she was pointing out very real things. Ryder's evident not-happiness should have been something Ivy was worrying about and trying to fix, not something she was causing and making worse, but her sole focus was on finding Daisy now. Nothing else mattered until they found her daughter.
Unfortunately Jo seemed more affected by the Mercy's angst than Ivy was, and more time was being wasted. Also she was being told she couldn't kill people, which was total bullshit...but if it would get them to move quicker, she'd agree to it.

"Yeah okay, let's just GO!"

And go they did. As they approached the cathedral, Ivy scanned the area for Daisy, knowing that she wouldn't find her, as the picture was clearly in some sort of basement, but still somehow holding on to the hope that maybe she's just gotten away and might be hiding around, waiting for someone to find her. No such luck. Instead of her daughter, the greenette was greeted by a metric shit ton of footmen, which she was so NOT in the mood for right now. Also Kraven and Cathy.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?"

She shrieked at the two, chaotically massacring the footmen as she worked her way further into the church.

"I swear to Gumby, if you hurt her I'll rip your throats out and feed them to my plants."

Ivy tried not to think of the fact that she'd left most of her plants behind in No Man's Land and how she'd have to grow a few more Hanks if she was to follow with that threat. Except she hoped she didn't have to. Daisy had to be okay.

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder recognized Kraven the minute that he walked inside--and not so long after, Jo was barking at him to go after the blonde, startling him yet again. He paused for a moment, looking over at Jo, then sighing and shaking his head, not replying to her before he looked to Chelsea and said quietly to her,
"Stay here near the entrance, alright? Be careful."
With that, he looked back down the aisle towards where Kraven was--and charged forward through the footmen, wordlessly batting them aside as he went, forcing his way forwards towards where Kraven lay in wait. Normally, by this point, he would've been shouting at the blonde, feeling the general heat of battle like usual--but right now, he still didn't feel quite like himself. Something was off--and as much as he knew that Yuri would notice that, there wasn't much he could do about it.
At last, he managed to break through the footmen, and stopped a few yards away from Kraven, pointing his bat at the blonde and simply demanding,

"Where's Daisy, Yuri? I know that you know, so start talking."
Meanwhile, Chelsea stayed near the doorway, pulling her knife out of its holster, and actually needing to back up a bit to remove herself from the general chaos. She knew that she would just be liability if she actually fought here--so she'd stay out of it for now, and only defend herself if necessary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"We're...not killing them?" Justus asked, seeming a bit confused at Jo's order. "But they're the servants of evil..." Either way, he didn't have long to ponder this, since the footmen soon charged them--and Justus focused on using his lance to swing at the enemies and bash them away, rather than stabbing them as he usually would. He wasn't really able to look around the room during this, so he wasn't exactly sure where they were going to find Daisy...but he hoped that somebody did soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Kraven

Kraven just sat there, a smile of glee on his face as Ryder immediately batted his way through the swarms of footmen right towards him "I wouldn't expect any less..." he muttered to himself, standing up on his two feet then turning to Cathy "Mosquito... let me handle Ryder..." he told her, and as Ryder got closer, the blonde clasped his hands together and just gave him the usual maniacal grin when asked about Daisy. "I could care less about children..." the blonde answered, pacing around in front of Ryder "What I do care about... however... is testing myself again my old rival..." Kraven walked over to a wall, where a lone metal bat sat. He picked it up, and swung it out into the air to test it out "What a cumbersome little tool... it'll do however, after all, you've made due haven't you Ryder?" he asked, pointing the bat towards Ryder. The man seemed to be as joyous as ever, the thought of going into battle with Ryder once more was all he needed to be excited "If you want to find out about the child... perhaps you should beat that information out of me? If you can... of course..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 1110

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison sat at the bottom of the stairway that led up to the belltower. When Vulture Team finally broke though, the girl broke into a tiny smile "About time~" she cooed. She just sat there on the stairwell, watching Vulture Team and the footmen go at it for awhile before she chose to announce herself to the enemy. Eventually, upon finding Bunny in the crowd, she stood up from the stairwell "Don't waste your time on the cannon fodder Vulture Team! That is... if you want to see the child alive...!" she called out to them, stepping away from the stairwell. She would gladly open up the path for them to confront The Deacon "Of course... for those of you who'd rather dance with a nice little girl like me rather than tangle with that old man... you're invited to stay around with me~" she spoke fluttering her eye lashes to the team. She of course, pulled out a knife, brandishing it in front of her face with glee "I already know which side Bunny swings towards~ How about the rest of yah~?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

At seeing Kraven pick up the bat, Ryder gave a quiet scoff and glared at the blonde, replying,
"Please...you don't know a goddamn thing about baseball--!" He didn't even hesitate--he charged at Yuri right away, not even trying to think of a strategy, instead just swinging his bat at the man haphazardly. It wasn't because he was angry, no--it was because he didn't even understand his own situation anymore. this was a familiar place to be in--fighting against Yuri, all of Vulture clashing against the enemy all around him--and yet, he barely knew where he was anymore. He wasn't sure where he was in the eyes of his team, or if he could even keep--or was even worthy of keeping--his leadership status anymore--nothing made sense anymore.
He needed to distract himself--and clashing with Yuri was just what would be able to help him do that. That was the one familiar thing here--and he knew that in order to feel like himself again, he was going to have to fight against Yuri with everything he had.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:36 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The sudden appearance of Poison jarred Jo`s attention away from the footmen and over to the greenette, whom she glared at intensely from across the room. As much as she would have liked to throttle her-- she was bait, wasn`t she...? There was another brain behind the operation-- and Poison was just a henchman. But, she had riled up more than enough people here... after a moment`s thought, Jo called out, "BUNNY, KEEP THE PASTY ONE BUSY! EVERYONE ELSE-- ADVANCE FORWARD! WE`RE NOT WASTING ANYMORE TIME HERE-- GET DAISY AND LEAVE! DON`T ENGAGE ANYONE ELSE!" She barked out, taking a moment to glance over at Kraven and check on him while still firing away at incoming footmen. Ryder had made his way over, that was good-- and Kraven had a... bat? ...Okay? Although, the first time she had looked over at Kraven-- she hadn`t noticed Cathy as his side. She was going to get involved... it would be two against one...
Despite her orders for everyone to advance forward aside from Bunny and Ryder-- Jo herself bit her lip momentarily in thought, and remained still herself. "C`MON! EVERYONE GET MOVING! GET OUT OF HERE!" She roared out again, gesturing to the path Poison opened to the Deacon by waving her guns around-- and then using said guns to kill a few more footmen.

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Kraven

Kraven couldn't help but break a smile from Ryder's own words "Oh you're right, I'm a bit of a nerd you see... never was one for sports. I DO HOWEVER... KNOW HOW TO BE VIOLENT!" Ryder charged in, the blonde prepared himself. Then the red head began his attack, and almost immediately, Yuri looked to Ryder with a disappointed expression "What the fuck is this!?" he barked out to Ryder, avoiding each of Ryder's wild attacks with speed that he just wouldn't have as his normal buffed up self "Where's the resolve behind your attacks!? Not this shit again!" he yelled out to the red head, he continued to dodge the attacks, then he started to block them. He kept on the defense until the right moment, when he saw a particularly slow swing, Yuri ducked and swung his bat at Ryder's legs "Come on... DON'T YOU DARE DISAPPOINT ME RYDER! I trained over these last few months just so I could take you head head on! GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:48 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Yes, Lady Calamity!" Justus called out, shouting loudly so as to squash his own uncertainty as he bashed his way through the crowds of footmen and quickly made his way to the newly freed up stairs. He was the first to get there, running up the stairs without hesitation, his boots pounding on each step loudly as he went. Soon enough, he reached the top, and arrived in the upper room, brandishing his lance and sliding over slightly to make room for anyone else who might come up after him, then shouting before actually taking in what was in said room, "Do not move, cretins! Hand over the child, or feel my wrath!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had had every intention to stay downstairs--however, she was suddenly caught up in the surge of Vulture footmen that were headed towards the stairs that Poison had just opened up to them.
"H-Hey, hold on--!" she objected as she was carried forward, only slightly comforted by the fact that a few of the footmen said that they would protect her. She had wanted to stay out of the main combat...but it seemed like that wasn't so easy anymore...She headed up the stairs with everyone else, nearly tripping once or twice, but catching herself, and doing all she could to get upstairs quickly, her case holding her uncharged laptop bouncing against her side as she went. Eventually, she finally reached the upper floor, arriving there with everyone else and looking around to see what was up there...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Church11
╔════════════════════════════════╗

"Aaaaah... I can hear it... can't you...?" a dark, chilling whisper echoed through the bell tower. The Deacon circled Daisy, tied up, blindfolded, and gagged, just sitting there in the center of the highest floor of the bell tower. He simply pace around her "Rejoice child... your death shall not be in vain! Today is the day I grant my lord's greatest wish... he came down from the heavens and spoke to me you see... he whispered into my ear... Vulture Team must be annihilated. With them gone... The Church of Crime can usher in a Golden Age of Crime... in the name of our great lord and savior Cain!" the freakshow stopped directly behind Daisy, running his hands down the child's shoulders, then the sides of her arms. The small child was afraid, deathly afraid, she was quivering in fear. She had no idea who these people were, at all. "My sons and daughters... they fight nobly for our cause... why... Father Death, and Sister Poison... Sister Rose... even my trusty guide Red Masque... we have all worked together for this... and now I will be the one to change the world..." and then Justus burst into the room. The Deacon let out a chilling smile to the Azure Knight, he gently brushed his claw-like nails past Daisy's throat, drawing just a bit of blood "Stay back... unless you want the child to be beheaded..." he spoke to Justice, a wide grin on his face "It seems they are here for you... little one... the lord works in mysterious ways..."

╚════════════════════════════════╝  
Church of Crime's Theme - Mosane Pi
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Suffice to say--Ryder really wasn't used to fighting against a bat, since he was really the only one who had ever used one remarkably well in No Man's Land. Because of this, as Kraven's swing at his legs came, it made contact, making him grunt in pain and stumble. He couldn't afford to take a hit like that again--he had to get his head in the game.
"Oh, shut up, Yuri! I'm having a bad day, okay?!" he growled at the blonde in an exasperated voice. Still, he did his best to speed up his attacks some and put more purpose behind them, not wanting to lose to Yuri here. "What's the point of training for months before facing me, anyway--?! ...You weren't seriously training with a bat the entire time, were you...?" Now Ryder was kind of starting to get why everyone thought that his weapon was so stupid--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:02 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias had followed along to the cathedral quietly, not really speaking even as Justus tugged him along. The entire mission felt pointless. No matter what they did, people died, the bad won out... Only a select few were strong enough to make any difference at all and he knew he wasn't among them. As the swarms of footmen attacked them from the church, and they were ordered not to kill, he didn't really respond- he just ducked out of the way of any attacks, expression neutral. He had no desire to take part... He didn't want to become a liability. His expression remained neutral, but as Jo ordered everyone forward, he moved to obey, ducking and weaving and quite simply dodging anyone who tried to attack him. To his surprise, he managed to reach Justus' side without much issue- perhaps due to his lack of a weapon. He had still yet to pull a gun- he simply stood alongside Justus, expression showing clear disappointment for all the violence. It was so useless... He was so useless... He stood out of the way and allowed the others to do the fighting, eyes closed and expression showing defeat. The sound of the Deacon's voice earned no response other than a silent glance to the side- and then he slowly sank to the floor. The girl was there, she was in danger, but there was nothing he could do- nothing at all, nothing he could do to help... He simply sat against the wall, out of the way, and let the others do their job.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:03 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"With pleasure..." She looked at Poison. "ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!" she ran toward Poison, shooting at the woman, screaming. "LET ME END YOU QUICK! JUST LIKE BACK THEN!" she yelled as she quickly reloaded and continued to fire at her. At this point, she was solely concerned with Poison. No one else. She was fully convinced that if she could take Poison down, it would be over, and Bunny would be able to sleep again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:07 am

Justus stopped in his tracks as he saw the scene set before him, glaring down the Deacon as he took in just what the situation was.
"Foul demon...release her at once!" he barked at the horned man, only to see him draw blood, which made Justus' one visible eye widen slightly. "Those who would harm children for their own gain are worse than scum...release her, now!" He didn't dare move--he knew full well that The Deacon could go through with his threat. He was aware that he did have the long-range attachment that Rika had put onto his lance all those months ago, but he'd barely practiced with it, and he didn't want to risk hitting Daisy...so for now, he was stuck just shouting meaningless threats at the man. "You will come to rue this day if you continue in your machinations, you fiend! I swear it!" He knew that this wasn't getting him much of anywhere--but shouting at the guy at least helped him feel like he was doing something--He spared a glance at Matthias and felt himself wracked with momentary anxiety over the silverette--but knew that he had to focus and looked back to The Deacon, instead.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 am

Kraven

"A BAD DAY YOU SAY!?" Kraven barked out to Ryder, blocking Ryder's own swings "And what would your plight be this time? I see all the Vulture's accounted for... save for the pink one, did he die? Silly silly Ryder- DEATH IS JUST ANOTHER PART OF LIFE! You can't go despairing all over the place whenever one of your friends dies! This is like the plant girl all over again! You must overcome your emotions! I mean, if I was dispirited every time one of MY friends died, I'd be dead already! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Kraven began to back up as Ryder's attacks clearly picked up the pace. He wasn't expecting that, though still, something was still missing from Ryder's attacks. When the red head questioned him, Kraven's eyes narrowed, making eye contact with Ryder "Because if I can beat you... I can beat anybody!" and with a sudden burst of determination, Kraven threw a powerful swing towards Ryder's ribs.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:21 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison happily stood before Bunny, she wouldn't have it any other way "There we go my love~Ah yes, I can practically FEEL your hatred! THAT... my girl... is TRUE LOVE~!" the greenette activated her Killer Gene, and began slicing away at the bullets shot out at her. Poison seemed to overpower Bunny in just about every way, not just Bunny, but pretty much everyone around her. Poison eventually dashed forward and jumped upwards, bringing her leg down towards Bunny's head "YAHAHAHAHA~! You're weak! WEAK! WEEEAAK! You're just like the rest of them Bunny! So soft and easy to meld into whatever I want! Come on, play into my hands, GIVE ME YOUR HOT BLOOD~! BE MY TOOL JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE GIRL TOY BOSS AND THE ROBOTIC SHIT BAG CHARLES WERE! BE MINE AND MINE ALONE~!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:24 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"I'M NO ONES PLAYTHING BITCH!" she managed to move just quick enough to avoid the kick, just barely, and delivered a swift kick toward the chest at Poison. "I AM MYSELF! NO ONE CONTROLS ME! NO ONE! YOU HEARIN ME POISON?! NO ONE!" she yelled, and continued her assault, firing at the woman with her guns. "NOT YOU! NOT MARCUS! NOT ANYONE! I AM MY OWN PERSON!" she sprinted as she fired, ignoring and or murdering any footman she vaugely saw.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Jack continued to eye Jo, not too affected by her glare. She barley knew the woman, so if the blunette chose to dislike her it wouldn't be too much of a loss. She was with Vulture team for other reasons anyway. As it stood, she was glad they had something of a plan, even if they likely would have to improve a fair amount. Jack looked at Nate sharing a nod with the boy as they began walking to the cathedral.
Nate let go of Dorothy at this point, giving the girl a concerned smile
What you do is up to you? But you'd be alot safer if you tried to stay out of any fighting that's going to break out. I trust you can take care of yourself, but we've seen what these guys are capable of.
As they arrived at the church, Nate eyed it wearily. This place gave him a really bad feeling. He hadn't really ever seen a church outside of the one in No Mans Land, and Nate hadn't exactly liked that one either. He liked this place even less. He made sure his guns were loaded and ready as Pugsy suddenly took down the door. He liked the church even less as he saw Kraven was here. But then Jo gave the order and he started firing at footmen, careful to try and not hit vital organs.

Jack, on the other hand, had eyed the building with interest. The building truly did have a fascinating air about it. She walked in with the others, knives already drawn, eyeing the footmen. She was still a little wound up from the village, so the limitations on how much she could them was a disappointment.  Still even if their order were to not kill, Jack could still have her fun. After all, there were many things a doctor knew about the human body. The moment the words left Jos mouth Jack began tearing into the nearest footmen, aiming for less vital areas but still drawing blood. She halted as Poison spoke. Nate listened to what the greenette had to say, both he and Jack still keeping their weapons drawn. Nate looked in Jo and Ryders direction, wanting to move forward, but waiting to see what Jo said. Jack focused the womans words. As much as she would prefer to cut down the number of people the church of crime had on hand, saving Daisy was the priority and she seemingly was leading them right to her.
Then Jack noticed a seemingly unoccupied officer out of the corner of her eye. She smiled, rushing towards the woman and throwing several knives at Cathy before even hearing Jos order.
Waiting on the side lines is no fun. How about playing  a game, deary?
As Jo gave the order, Nate started making his way to the path Poison had just opened up, glad he hadn't been told to stay back. As he made his way into the room, glaring as he heard the freakshows threat.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 7 Arisato_minato_render_by_leobueno-d504erh
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:51 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As much as Jo would have liked to be all concerned for Ryder`s well being right now and stuff-- she really couldn`t with Kraven using a bat. "...Hn..." She hummed, still shooting at footmen-- though, with every footmen she shot, she seemed to be purposely shooting legs and stomachs. Nothing fatal-- as a matter a fact, everyone Jo had shot was still sprawled out on the floor breathing, and stirring. She hadn`t killed a single person- and it seemed those were her intentions.
She glanced toward the path Poison made, making sure everyone had gone on ahead to where they were keeping Daisy-- up until she noticed one particular absence, and quickly snapped her gaze over to the doctor attacking Cathy. "YOU! REDHEAD! UPSTAIRS! THESE GUYS ARE DISTRACTIONS-- WE NEED PEOPLE UP THERE FOR DAISY!" The amount of people ignoring her orders was infuriating-- but, what was even more infuriating was Poison. Speaking words. Jo slowly looked over the greenette`s way, gritting her teeth against her ire-- talking about Charles negatively served to be a pretty damn effective way to get on Jo`s nerves. "Think yer so fuckin` smart... YER BARKIN` UP THE WRONG TREE, YOU WALKING VAGINA--!" She snarled- sparing a shot over at Poison before refocusing on footmen.  

Jo`s Theme - Bang
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison's eyes intensified as Bunny avoided her kick, and then she was kicked in the chest, the greenette hissed "Ow! You kicked me in the boob! SHE KICKED ME IN THE BOOB!" Poison was evidently not happy about this fact. And then came the bullets "Say it all you want my love, but you've always been my toy. Whether it's helping me take control of The Cartel, or bringing about the death of Order in society, I can always count on you for being a total tool which I can use to attain my own goals! And I LOVE you for it~!" Poison cut through every shot sent towards her, before back flipping away from the assassin. And then came Jo "IT'S THE SEXY GIRL!" Poison taunted Jo "I think she's cute~ I know she's sexy~ She's got the LOOKS... that drives the girls wild~! She's got the MOVES, that really MOVE THEM~! She sends CHILLS, up and down their spines~ She's just a SEXY GIRL~ SEXY GIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL~!" she sung, completely and utterly making obvious that she had no intention of taking Jo seriously at all. "She's my GIRL TOY! SEXY GIIIIIIIRL~!" and then suddenly, Poison disappeared, only to appear behind Jo, her knife up high before the greenette swung it down towards Jo's shoulder "HAAANDS OF THE MERCHANDIIIIIIIISE~!"

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next