Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  scullpanda Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:24 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Rika turned to Marko "are we attacking or what are we doing cuz I'm a bit confused right now as to what the hell is going on" her guns were still ready but with all of the commotion and Jo smack talking at Poison and then shooting at her she wasn't quite sure if this was her battle to be involved in so instead she stood there and waited for Ryder to give an order for them to attack or something.        

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder hesitated as he listened to Jo's initial response--but Poison's following screech startled him badly, making him jump slightly. And then--all hell broke loose. Shouting, gunshots--he was pretty sure that his ass got slapped somewhere in there--He stood dumbfounded as he watched everything that was happening, barely moving. Everything was just happening so fast--and it felt like his brain was moving incredibly slow. He couldn't process all of this--there was just way too much.
What he did understand, though--was the fact that Poison could easily slaughter everyone there. He knew that well enough from his previous encounter with her.

"Guys--guys, stop--" he finally spoke, his voice being blasted over by the sounds of the conflict--until he finally took in a deep breath and shouted, "EVERYBODY FUCKING STOP! If Yuri and Cathy and I couldn't beat this woman, neither can any of us here--!" He was panicked now--he still didn't understand what was going on with Jo, and now Poison was there and just--he didn't want to deal with any of this. He wanted everything to freeze, just to allow him to take a few deep breaths and try to let everything sink in--but he wasn't going to get any such opportunity. "Everyone, just--hold your fire! She's just trying to antagonize you so you get yourselves killed! Stay where you are and let's just find out what she wants--!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 123

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison was enjoying herself, greatly "Kyahahahahah~! Come on girls~ You're not putting enough zeal into it! You REEEAAAAALLLYYYY gotta want to kill me! Then... then MAYBE, MAAAAAAAYBE you can get a scratch in~" she taunted both Jo and Bunny. Somehow, she knew those two would be the only ones to pick a fight regardless of what anyone else said. She seemed to phase out for a moment, Bunny's attack completely missing her as she dashed away, leaving Bunny with the grenade. She then appeared on a rooftop, sticking her tongue out at Vulture Team before stating "Still not enough Hockey and dead nuns~! Come on guys, let's at least TRY now~" it was plainly obvious she was doing nothing more than playing with the both of them at this point. When Ryder spoke however, the woman's eyes rose "Ooooh?" she smiled as he shouted "Your yelling is sexy, you know that~? Not as sexy as Bunny's but close enough~" she began to completely ignore the others from then on out, picking up a dead villager and using him as a puppet to talk to herself... something about how much Bunny and Jo's armpits stunk, it wasn't quite clear, she was too far away. When it became obvious taht Ryder figured out she was here to TELL THEM SOMETHING, the greenette threw the corpse off the roof and looked back down to Vulture Team "Righto Chief! You got a real noggin, you know that!? I'd love to add it to my collection... anyways, anyways... I'm here to inform you that the Church of Crime knows you're following them~ Oh right... and they have Daisy, you know, that little shit that ate beatles? LET'S HOPE I DON'T HURT HER! KYAHAHAHAHAAHA~! Nah nah... I kid... I kid... maybe... not really...~" Poison tossed a picture of Daisy tied up in a basement down to Vulture Team, the picture landing on Jo's head before the woman quickly disappeared... quite literally. It seemed as if she literally phased away. In the blink of an eye, she was gone.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Getting Away With Murder
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy watched Poison make a fool of Bunny and Jo with ease... which was somewhat terrifying. Jo and Bunny's resumes were pretty impressive compared to most of Vulture Team. They had taken on so many enemies in No Man's Land without a problem, The Inquisitor, Black Dragon, Paladin... but this woman was making them look like children. Pugsy could be seen visibly shrinking when Ryder yelled... though it was plainly obvious that was directed at other people, Pugsy seemed to be quite hit by it "Y-yes sir!" he replied to Ryder with a salute.... even though he had already calmed down. Then Poison spoke... about Daisy. Pugsy let go of Ivy... staring up at that woman with an open mouth as she spoke of his daughter "W-what..." so the rumors were true "You BITCH-!" Pugsy ran out towards the building Poison was on, only for the woman to disappear. Pugsy punched the building, causing it to crumble "GET BACK HERE!" he yelled at the top of his lungs "I'LL KILL YOU!" he was understandably upset.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was almost relieved as Pugsy stepped in- he helped hold back her need to lunge at Poison. She was doing a pretty okay job in calming herself down...until Daisy was mentioned. Pugsy had let go, and almost immediately the greenette was sprinting towards the building Poison was on. Just like Pugsy, she was too late, and all she got by the time she was halfway to climbing the building was the sound of Pugsy angsting, revealing that the assassin was gone. She quickly scaled back down before any crumbling happened, and she had seen the picture fluttering down towards Vulture Team, so now she was scanning the crowd meticulously, looking for the picture...which was on Jo's head.
At this point she didn't care about the appropriateness of how to deal with Jo. They finally had a lead on Daisy after WAY too long, she wasn't going to worry about formalities, especially not when it was JO. She was supposed to be FAMILY. Marching right up to the bluenette, Ivy snatched the picture from her head, examining it closely and allowing her eyes to go moist before looking away for a moment. She growled and looked back up at the empty space that Poison had filled moments ago, walking towards Pugsy and showing him the picture.

"I'm gonna kill her."

The greenette said quite seriously. There was none of the playful insanity that normally adorned Ivy's voice. Now that she had proof that these people had Daisy, she was going to make sure they suffered for messing with her daughter.

"I'm gonna kill all of them."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Jo36_zpsa93b4880

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo snarled as Poison, again, avoided the flung grenade- she was quick to steady her revolver, assumingly about to attack again-- until Ryder started yelling. The bluenette jumped, startled and seemingly a bit shocked, before shooting a glare over his way and shouting right back, "FUCK OFF! I`VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN!" Luckily, her yelling at Ryder distracted her from seeing Poison playing around with a corpse-- but she did snap her bloodshot gaze back just in time to hear Poison speak some more words that Jo was no more interested in hearing than she was before. This lady was doing too much talking and not enough squealing in pain-- and seeing as how she lacked the ability to physically lash out on Poison, Jo`s instability showed ten fold from her place on her knees, heavy breathing raggedly heaving her entire body and hands violently shaking with agitation. She snarled again, appearing a touch more rabid as Poison said a thing about Ryder`s skull-- that certainly wasn`t welcome here. What was even less welcome was what she had said next-- it only took Jo a moment to recognize the name Daisy, the name of her supposed granddaughter. That made her freeze, grit teeth loosening slightly as she continued to glare up at Poison in disbelief-- disbelief that was casted aside as a single photo fluttered down upon her head. Ivy came and took it before she could get a good look-- but she was more than sure that it had been enough evidence to support Poison`s claims.  "FUCKfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuck-- fuck herfuckherfuuuckher..." She remained where she was, quietly murmuring to herself and continuing to breath deeply-- a shallow laughter rose from the back of her throat, which at some point began to sound something like quiet sobs-- and a moment later, she fell entirely silent, simply staring wide-eyed at her hands that laid upon the sand.
Jo wasn`t entirely sure how the whole psychic thing worked... all she knew was that when she had awakened, it was because she had been equal parts terrified, desperate, and enraged-- and by the time she was in control of her actions again, she had destroyed an entire city. She would have liked to avoid that happening a second time-- actually, in a perfect world, she would like to pretend she wasn`t psychic at all-- but she was, in fact, her own worst fear, and losing control as she just had reminded her of the fact. Jo was very much so the epitome of not okay for the last couple of months, following everything that had gone down to lead to Vulture Team`s exile and the annihilation of an entire country-- Poison`s appearance seemed to have deeply jarred any sort of recovery Jo had forcing herself to reach.
Following her odd bout of silence, she stared over at where Pugsy had gone-- and as a late response, roared out at him, "PUGSY CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP FUCKIN` YELLING! NO MORE FUCKING YELLING OKAY EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BE QUIET--!" She clenched her face tightly in her hands, letting out another aggressive expulsion of air- and not at all really noticing the irony behind her statement...
Abruptly, Jo sprang back up onto her feet, pacing back and forward in the two same steps whilst murmuring to herself... "I`m doing back to that fuckin` cathedral and I`m gonna blow it the fuck up it`s just a few more people just four or five more then I`m done I`m done forever I won`teverdoitagainneveragainIpromise...--" It wasn`t really clear what she was never doing again-- at this point, Jo`s psychotic ramblings were reaching a bit of an extreme. She cut herself off soon enough though, feverishly clipping her revolver back to her belt and staring at the ground again. Vulture Team hadn`t been there to help when she needed it, and for that she resented them immensely-- but Ivy and Pugsy were now missing a daughter, and that quickly became an insistent tugging in the back of Jo`s mind. And Bunny had been familiar with the snake person thing, and-- she may have subconsciously known there was no way she was leaving the Cathedral alive if she went alone. She may have had nothing to lose-- but she had too much in store to die. "Cathedral-- there`s this cathedral... far away from here..."    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy raged loudly "I'M GONNA KILL HER FIRST!" he yelled to Ivy, and then there was Jo "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" he yelled to Jo "I'LL BE AS PISSED OFF AS I WANT THEY HAVE MY DAUGHTER AND I'M GONNA BREAK SOME FUCKING BONES!" Pugsy let out his rage like he'd never before since his days in Derry. His lonely days as the monster that would crush bones and destroy lives, what he was before he had met Ryder. He had held back that side to himself as much as he could over the years... but now... now was the time to let loose and become the monster once more. Pugsy clenched his fists, and with a grimace on his face, he showed pure hatred in his eyes as he spoke "I'm going to this Cathedral too..." he spoke standing behind Jo "And I'm gonna kill them."

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:30 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy clenched her fists, about to let her rage out on Pugsy purely because apparently who got to kill Daisy's captors had become a competition now. The sound of Jo's half-sobs, along with her ramblings, however, made the greenette turn around, her rage momentarily changing to guilt for not hugging her 'mommy' and keeping her from feeling insane... The photo in her hand was what reminded her that there was no time to attempt to fix Jo. Luckily Jo seemed to have an idea of where they should be going.

"I'm going."

She said simply, not noticing that she was crumpling the picture as she clenched her fist around it. Now that no one was yelling anymore, Ivy felt like it was uncomfortably quiet. Maybe SHE should yell? But who would she even yell at?

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia looked away when Poison spoke to her. She was too... Ashamed that she had been taken advantage by this woman in some way. She shivered a little bit at the tone, but turned her face back to look at the rest of the team. "Look guys-" She started to say but then hell broke loose. Emilia stepped back "God darn it..." she said, and then when Daisy was mentioned things went bad to worse. "WAIT!" Emilia called out but then Poison disappeared. She clenched her fist and glared at the ground. She had to act sooner... She had to be better. She looked to Jo who was yelling to kingdom come, and then finally... Calmed down a sum. "I'm going to." her reasons were more personal, she also wanted to help. She needed to get back into her grove again.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:14 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny braced herself and the explosion sent her sprawling on the ground. She skid a little bit and then a wall stopped her. She didn't move for a little bit, but then forced herself up.
"Fuck...you...POISON!" she yelled, getting up. She was fuming angry. "I WON'T STOP! I WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN STOPPED!" she went toward her. "You're DONE! You hear me?! YOU FUCKING HEAR ME!? NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE BACK DAISY! NOT UNTIL YOUR A BLOOD SPLATTER ON THE FUCKING GROUND!" her hands trembled. She was in no way play to fight Poison, but her rage and will to overcome her past was getting the best of her. She felt the flashes of her memories become more intense, making her blink and shake her head to try and shake them away. "I...I...I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU HEAR ME, YOU VIPER!? I! WILL! END! YOU!"

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:16 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder didn't seem to jolt as much this time when Jo shouted at him--and although some people fell quiet and stopped when he asked them to, others didn't, and the panic continued--all the way up until Poison revealed her purpose for being there, tossed the photo down, then disappeared. For a moment after Poison left, Ryder clipped his bat back onto his belt, then raised both of his hands to his ears, pressing them down and trying to block out the sounds around him as he thought.
Daisy had been captured. The Church of Crime had her--that was Poison's organization. Although Ryder didn't know Daisy well, he knew that she was very important to several members of the team--getting her back was extremely important. They had to hunt down the Church of Crime--but be careful about it. Since they had Daisy, and knew that Vulture was following them--this was a delicate situation. The Church of Crime had a hostage. Everybody was running around and shouting and being violent--that wouldn't help them any. Panic was the enemy here. Panic was just what Poison wanted--he wasn't going to let her have that luxury. He took a deep breath, then lowered his hands, looking out upon the rest of Vulture Team as they began declaring whether they were going to the cathedral or not. His gaze drifted over to where Jo was on the ground. Slowly, he walked over to where she was, where Ivy was hugging the bluenette--and still standing, he looked down to Jo and spoke quietly,

"You've got plenty to lose, Jo. Plenty. Don't you dare throw your life away over something stupid. None of us can beat Poison. Not as we are now, at least. So don't go throwing yourself at her thinking that everything will be fine. Your life isn't worthless...and it sure isn't something that you can afford to lose." He gave a worried frown--pretty sure at this point that Jo was just going to shout at him again--so before she could, he walked away again, standing before Vulture Team, and calling out to all of them, "Alright everyone, listen up! I know that we all need to get Daisy back--she's our top priority right now. But like Poison said, they know that we're following them. If we just go after them guns blazing, they'll be able to get the drop on us. We need to go about this in a smart way, alright? Let's get organized. I know that everyone wants to go--but I'm not letting us all charge it in a group. We know how well that's worked out in the past--so please everyone calm down and listen to me when I say this as your leader--I don't want to see any of you die. We've already lost too much. Nobody is dying today. Not on my watch, at least. So first, before we go, I need everyone to calm down--and I'll be taking suggestions for plans, if you can stay calm while telling them to me..." He was really wishing that Jackal was there right about now--he would know what to do. Although Ryder wasn't sure if the boa-wearing man would have reacted very well to Jo's greeting--Ryder himself still felt like a rock had been dropped into his heart from it. She hadn't said a single nice thing to him yet--not even something neutral. As far as he could tell, she didn't think very highly of him anymore...had he really done that badly? Had he failed in her eyes? He didn't know. But he wasn't so sure if he felt comfortable handing leadership over to Jo when she was in this state...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus finally lowered his lance once Poison teleported away--seemingly oddly calm compared to the others in the area, which was in fact strange for anyone who knew him. Usually he was the first to leap to shouting--but now, he remained mostly silent at first, before quietly murmuring,
"So they've taken a prisoner...? Blast...Sullonstein's evil methods never cease to amaze me...taking children as prisoners...that has got to be one the lowest things that I have heard of in all of my days..."
He stepped forward along with the others as a signal that he was going to be going, as well--however, he didn't say anything. He could tell that if he spoke now, he would just contribute to the chaos--and that wasn't something that he wanted.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

After Poison had left, Chelsea let out a breath that she hadn't even known she was holding, and she lowered her knife, soon putting it back into its holster. Everyone was shouting and raging--and honestly, it was a bit scary. Especially seeing Pugsy like that...she had known Pugsy for long enough now that she knew that he could definitely get angry...but she still wasn't used to it...he was usually so kind...
She stayed where she was by the side of the group, seeming kind of nervous--she had met Daisy. They had been in the same division. And knowing that she was captured was definitely worrisome. She walked in a little bit closer to the others, but drew back after a moment. She intended to go with the others if everyone went--although she wasn't sure exactly what she'd be able to do to help. It wasn't as if her laptop had any battery left, after wandering the desert for months...And she wasn't even very good with her knife...Still, she didn't want to be left behind...something deep down inside her wanted to go, and figure out some way to help out...

Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:35 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As expected, Ryder`s attempt at comforting words did make Jo want to yell at him some more-- but before she could, he had walked away again. She settled for grumbling to herself again, kicking up a bit of sand as she did, "Asshole... don`t tell me what to do-- I could beat her, maybe if you weren`t in my goddamn way... you don`t know me..." also Pugsy was still yelling-- which earned him a heated glare from the bluenette, but nothing more. Even Ivy was more serious than she had ever seen her-- Jo had only met Daisy once, and she found herself pretty riled up over the thought that Poison could be hurting her-- she couldn`t imagine how Pugsy and Ivy were feeling...
She was shaking-- and sucked in heavy breaths to stop the sensation, not to much avail. She glanced at Emilia, then at Bunny as the redheads gave their respective replies- and in the meantime, worked on sorting out her own thoughts. In truth, she has gained word of the Church of Crime terrorizing more than just Vulture Team-- that had been her original motivation to seeking out the organization and stomping it out, but-- needless to say, she hadn`t expected it to become personal in any way. This was bad-- and if she couldn`t learn to control herself it would only get worse. Now hovered the risk of potentially harming her friends-- she hadn`t thought it would come to this... she`d been preaching about humanity for so long-- having been told she was actually a monster all along had definetely left some visible scars. Scars she didn`t know how to react to-- all she had been able to think about for months was the emotional trauma she had experienced, the hundreds of years of anguish she felt every bit of-- if that hadn`t affected her so badly, maybe Canada would still be around... if she wasn`t such a freakshow, thirty five million innocent people would still be alive...
Jo was pulled out of her thoughts by Ryder`s voice yet again, as he addressed Vulture Team as a whole-- and seeing him act as the leader made her chest practically burn with ire. She distanced herself from him, hands dug deep into the pockets of her shorts as she went on murmuring to herself and pacing around in circles, occasionally speaking a word aloud and generally just being a basket case- up until Ryder finished, that is, at which point she turned around and spoke, "Please, there`s no PLANS we can make here-- this isn`t the time to play strategist. There`s one way in and out of the Cathedral and about a few people inside it. Let`s go- the only reason that pasty broad isn`t dead at my feet right now is because a whole two people had the balls to stand up to her... she thinks it`s cute to kidnap little kids, yeah-- she made a new enemy, and your life changes when I`m your enemy..." She stepped backwards away from the group- before turning around fully and glancing back over her shoulder. "And since I`m the only one who knows how to get to the place everyone`s gettin` their nipples hard over I guess we have to go when I say so, and charge in when I say so-- so, let`s go. Now."      

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:00 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

------------
Jack watched Posion, taking in her seeming invincibility with a smile. This really was proving to be quite interesting indeed. She chuckled as the woman began to rush forward. Her knives already at the ready.
Oh believe me it is, and I very much still am. 
Jack watched as things continued to unfold, finding Ryders reaction curious. It seemed like his last fight with the woman had been quite the nightmare. The more she saw the more the womans claim about having superpowers seemed to be quite possible.
At the womans proclamation through, Jacks smile dipped. While she may not have been as connected to the girl as others, she still had no tolerance for people these sort of tactic. Their choice of targets destroyed any dignity they might have had otherwise.
In this case, she couldn't help but agree with Ryders plan. Going about this without a plan would only result in them being more prone to whatever defense the Church of Crime had in place, and more deaths would not improve their luck. She nodded about to speak.
Then Jo spoke. Jack looked the woman over. In her experience, the woman had either been absent from the group she was supposedly leading, more or less unsound of mind, manipulated, and now like this. None of the impressions these situations had left her with made her particularly fond of the woman.
I agree with Ryder on this. While we need to move quickly and getting Daisy back is important, if we go in without a plan we'll only be playing into their little mind game and right now too many factors about this are in their favor for us to be able to have much success if we do.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:55 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Tumblr_meqycpMCkd1r18o40o1_500
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
-----------
Nate tensed as he watched the situation unfold, moving so Dorthy could take cover in the crowd that had gathered. Poisons presence was really making him uncomfortable. She hadn't seemed to notice him or Dorothy, but he still felt better after she'd left. Though hearing that the Church of Crime had taken Dasiy upset him. He'd only talked with her once or twice before she'd kind of vanished, but the fact that was the reason why made him even angry than he already was at these people.
He nodded at Justus's words. Nate looked around. He wanted to go after to this cathedral too, but it still seemed unsafe to go without some kind of plan. This sort of strategy had only gotten them into even worse trouble in the past. But if Daisy was kidnapped, they might not have much time.
Nate looked around, trying to figure out what everyone else had decided to do. He really wanted to go after the Church of Crime, but he also didn't want anyone else to get hurt if they didn't need to. He turned back to Dorothy, still half paying attention to what the others were doing.
What do you think, Dorothy?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:38 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy didn't seem to be listening to anybody else anymore "Make all the plans you want Ryder. My daughter is in trouble and I have no time for this..." he muttered out, his fists clenching. He was on the verge of destroying this whole town with his rage-filled fists if he didn't leave right now. "I'm going to this Cathedral... and then I'm going to kill everyone, that's my plan!" he barked out before gritting his teeth "Plans... tch... bullshit. You never seem to plan when you go out to fight Kraven! Now that it doesn't concern you we have all the time in the world to plan! I'm going!"

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:06 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Dfe1aa75-c9ee-4079-afc3-2c862bf0f89e_zpsd531d7ea

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

Were the first words out of Ivy's mouth once Ryder told everyone to calm down. She was everything but calm right now. She wanted to kill many things and get Daisy back, then kill more things. She was never a fan of plans, and the fact that she was being asked to keep risking Daisy's well being so that they could formulate one was not helping. Marching up to Ryder, she shoved the picture of Daisy at his face.

"THIS is what Daisy looks like right now. Maybe YOU can afford to stand around and come up with a plan that NO ONE IS EVEN GOING TO FOLLOW because you already know that the people you care about are safe, but I can't."

She growled, then shoved the picture deep in her pocket and marched off as if she knew where she was going...which she totally didn't. Luckily Jo spoke up, and she didn't want any plan things either, so that was good. Also she could actually lead them where they needed to go. Pugsy's plan was also pretty cool. Killing everyone seemed like the best way to go at this point. So the greenette crossed her arms and just sort of waited impatiently.

"If everyone that goes follows Pugsy's plan, we all win! Kill everyone and get Daisy out of there. This is legit."

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder seemed to falter somewhat at Jo's response--she wasn't listening to a word he said. He just didn't want anyone getting hurt unnecessarily...that was the reason that he wanted to make a plan. He wasn't purposefully trying to stall  or anything...He seemed somewhat heartened when Jack agreed with him, but then came Pugsy's response, which actually seemed to take Ryder aback quite a bit--especially the part about Kraven.
"Th-That's--" he stuttered out, trying his best to speak, but then suddenly, Ivy was marching up to him and shoving Daisy's picture into his face, and her words combined with the words of Jo and Pugsy just about made his heart break. As Ivy walked away from him, he had an utterly hurt expression on his face, having fallen quiet.
"My gosh, just leave him alone--!" came a sudden exclamation as Chelsea stormed over and stood in front of Ryder, looking at the rest of Vulture with her arms crossed over her chest, her face fixed into a scowl. "It's not as if he's saying that he doesn't want to save her--he just wants to keep everyone safe! It's no reason to be so mean to him! You all should be ashamed, he's--"
"Chelsea...it's fine..." Ryder spoke up quietly from behind his sister, shaking his head slightly. "I was never really cut out for this anyway...just let them do what they want..."
"Oh, come on, Ryder, don't get like this again--" she turned to face her brother, momentarily looking back at the others and glaring at them again--quite obviously very unhappy with them.

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:25 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

At Jack`s opposition, Jo aimed her glare over at the redhead-- before she could have the time to truly voice her opinion again, Pugsy and Ivy stepped up to Ryder, their anger and paranoia at their daughter being kidnapped clearly getting the better of them. If this were any other situation, those two would be the last to talk to Ryder like that...
Ryder`s response was disheartening, and Chelsea being the one to rush to his defense was even more so disheartening. Jo`s glare softened an almost unnoticeable amount as she stared at Ryder for a few long seconds-- before she let out a loud and exasperated sigh, pulling her hands out of her pockets and placing them on her hips. "Holy fuck- FINE, you want a plan? Here`s a fuckin` plan, listen-" She made a sort of boxy shape with her hands as she explained, "Cathedral, right- one story. Stairs, leads to the belltower- we probably don`t give a fuck about that. Not a lot of room for stealth or tricks, considering it`s essentially one gigantic room-- here`s what we`re gonna do, we`re gonna go in there and we`re gonna NOT kill anyone," She paused and shot a stern look over at Ivy, then over her shoulder to Bunny. She seemed to have caught that those two had a very specific desire to murder Poison-- and although Jo was very much interested in that as well, her reasons were kind of less personal. Poison hadn`t stolen her daughter or ruined her life or anything, she just said some mean things-- but that was kind of enough to justify murder when it came to Jo. Either way, those two needed to chill. "...and we`re gonna take Daisy, and we`re gonna go-- and then we`re just gonna leave, and that`s it. We`ll make up shit as we go if something changes when we get there. We`re not falling into any stupid fuckin` mind game-- we`re not playing any of their games-- we`re just gonna GO. Okay? Satisfied? Cool, we wasted time- I`m LEAVING now, feel free to stay behind if you don`t feel safe or whatever. I don`t give a fuck," She turned her back on the others again-- and began heading out of the village, never once checking over her shoulder to see who was following.

And after what definetely seemed like hours of sand, a lone, large and black building came into sight- one that even after seeing multiple times by now, made Jo pause her thoughts. When she thought of religious buildings, she now automatically thought back to the Abandoned Church back in No Man`s Land... this Church was way different-- it was actually in tact for the most part, to begin with-- complete with stained glass windows. Ones that, upon observation, Jo noted did not depict the same stories that were usually on the stained glass on the churches she had been to. As Vulture Team wandered closer and closer, Jo took the time to analyze them- she`d been dragged through enough religious ceremonies throughout her life to be recognize the figures before her- ones she identified as Cain and Abel. Though, they certainly changed the ending here...
"...See? One building, one floor. Don`t move yet..." She murmured, still not looking behind her. "Does anyone have anything explosive...? I don`t trust the entrance..."  

Jo`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy had his back turned on Chelsea and Ryder the entire time, hiding his rage-filled face from the both of them. If they saw it, they'd know full well what was happening, so he hid it. He stayed silent, his back turned on all of Vulture Team. When it was time to go, he left, following Jo. He was anxious, very anxious, like a mad dog on a leash, once he was unleashed he'd destroy everything in his path. "Seems like an asylum to me... these dogs deserve to be put down..." Pugsy muttered as he saw the Cathedral. His anxiousness was showing, big time, by the time Jo asked if anyone had explosives, Pugsy shoved everyone out of the way and approached the door "Yeah I got some explosives... MY FIST!" Pugsy punched the door, blowing it open with his raw strength as he barked out "SUB-HUMAN ASSHOLES! GET READY TO DIE!" whilst running into the building.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny was silently raging and holding her head, as the flashes were worse and worse. Her breathing was getting kind of bad. At this point, she kind of remembered about Nathan...but then she remembered she gave the least amount of shits. All the talking that went on was drawn out but her own mind being a total dick, and her PTSD flashes intensifying. She got up, hearing they were going to the church. Fuck yeah they were going there!
"I will stab everyone who gets in my way." she said, and walked with the rest.
Once there, Jo asked if anyone had anything explosive. Bunny stepped forward, holding one last mortar her kept. Thank gods it didn't explode in the blast with the grenade or else she kind of would have blown up. HOORAY! But then Pugsy did a thing, and she put it away. "Good enough, I'm goin to shoot things that aren't Daisy now." she said, her guns ready. She walked in, ready to shell shit out. Bunny was not okay.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

The entire argument that unfolded had made Justus feel as awkward as all hell--and so, he'd kept quiet, just looking around and sweating slightly. However, following that situation, it appeared that everyone was leaving--and he didn't feel like he was in any place to speak out against them going. He was about to leave, but then had seen Matthias sitting by himself away from the others, and had gone over to him, coaxing him to come along since he had wanted Matthias to stay with the group for his own safety. So, the two of them had followed the rest to the cathedral.
Upon arriving at the cathedral, Justus couldn't deny that he was getting some bad vibes. Unlike many people, churches and other religious buildings had usually given him negative vibes rather than positive. And even now, he couldn't deny a certain quiet trepidation he was feeling as he moved inside with the others, drawing his lance again so he'd be at the ready.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 6 Emilia5-1

Emilia didn't say anything as people were saying this and that about making a plan, but they had to move quick. So while people were talking she was preparing her lance again. 'Like old times. Been a while since I've used you... Old friend...' Emilia thought as she checked the controls. Still good... Emilia crossed her arms as they finally were on the move again. She walked with the others, near the front because just like all the other times she ever went into battle Emilia was one who wanted the front lines. "Who do you think your asking here?" Emilia asked as Jo asked who had explosives, and then Pugsy. "Him of course." Emilia said as she covered up for a moment that she wanted to explode the door, but Pugsy doing it was fine too. Though it surprised her since she keeps on forgetting just how strong this guy is. "Huh... Well time to move in. Anything else anyone want to explode?" Emilia said as she prepared her rocket lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:22 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder had stayed very quiet and subdued throughout the entire walk to the cathedral. He hadn't tried to make conversation with anybody, and had hardly said a word at all in general. He had insisted on staying close to Chelsea, to keep her safe, but in general he was shying away from the others--most especially Jo, Pugsy, and Ivy. There wasn't much he could say now to change how everyone was acting, after all. He was almost questioning whether anyone had even a speck of respect left for him as a leader at this point.
Chelsea, meanwhile, was still letting off obvious vibes of frustration--but wasn't acting upon them. She figured that starting up more conflict wouldn't do them any good at all--they were already going to be in over their heads, she assumed, when they went barging into the cathedral with only a ghost of a plan. She was sticking closely to Ryder not only because he had asked her, but also because she had suddenly become quite defensive against anyone who got near him, after what had happened back at the village.
As the group arrived at the cathedral, Ryder thought about offering up one of his baseball grenades to the request for explosives--but then Pugsy punched the door down. That worked, too. He headed inside with everyone else, making sure to keep Chelsea close to him, slowly unclipping his bat from his belt and holding it at his side warily. He really didn't have a good feeling about this...

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next