Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:11 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Daisy_13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy was having the time of her life in the blood, really this kind of stuff didn't phase her at all "WAHA! THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!" she cheered, splashing the blood as if it was beach water- even if it was really too shallow to do much. Either way, she was just kind of making a bigger mess with the blood at this point and playing around in it.

Zombie managed to get himself up from the snow on his own "Thanks a lot guys-" he muttered grumpily, moving with his crutches out towards the lift "I'm fine with the walrus thing- whatever. We're still gonna say dumbshit and you know it though-" he replied, still in a fowl mood due to Jo's own antics. Letting out a sigh, he looked to Jo "Alright... lets go down... we're all here now, am I right?" he spoke, eagerly waiting their movement into Carrion Land. He didn't like waiting in the snow any longer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:47 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Jo27_zps7672550c

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Once everyone was on the lift, Jo made a sound of dissatisfaction before pressing the button to begin it`s descent. She couldn`t put a finger on why, but, now that she was finally back- her nerves were up in her throat, a fluttering kind of anxiety floating about in the depths of her stomach. She inhaled sharply, feeling the drainage of blood from her features- which... could either be from nerves or actual bloodloss-- she wasn`t sure-- for that matter, she wasn`t sure how she was still standing and whatnot--
"No dumb shit. You say NOTHING." Fiercely, she snapped in Zombie`s direction, directing a piercing glare at the other. "That`s a goddamn order," Calming some, she returned to a neutral stance as the lift began it`s descent- then Emilia spoke up. Jo didn`t look at her- instead awfully focused on the tattered rose she still held. "... Doesn`t matter... quit nitpicking..." To the redhead, she did nothing more than mutter-- despite the shed of guilt she felt over their brief confrontation, her pride would definetely not allow her to be the first to resolve it. Aside from that, a tinge of defensiveness rose in her as Ivy was mentioned-- Emilia had no right to talk about Ivy like that-- but, she didn`t act upon it. Right now, she hardly in the mood for any of that... her plan was simple: let everyone know she was alive, and pass the leadership on to Ryder. Better to do it now rather than later-- especially when she wasn`t sure if there`d be a later...

Jo was quiet the remainder of the travel down into Carrion Land, her thoughts weighing heavy on her form. What had happened to Jack...? The last time she left Ryder for an extended period of time-- his state when she returned was... less than favorable, for a lack of a better term. And that kid, Nate- did he so much as make it out of the tower...? The Holiday Killer had been dealt with, that much she knew-- but, what did that mean for Vulture Team...? The possibilities her mind conjured made her sick to the core, sending waves of nausea crashing through her stomach...
She swallowed thickly, staring up at the door she knew would lead her back into Carrion Land-- and once it finally opened, the vast view of the base was almost too much to handle.
Why did it feel like years--? It had only been weeks...
Tentatively, she proceeded into the base, her steps slow and wary. There was an audible bustle from the kitchen area-- where she assumed they were all gathered... was it even her place to intrude anymore...? "...Uh... hello--?" She took another step forward, daintily holding her rose in two hands--
And, wow-- whom other than Ryder should she then notice sitting conveniently next to the entrance, all by his lonesome. "Oh-" An elongated period of staring followed on her part, blinking her widened eyes a few more times than necessary. Without another word to him- she whipped back toward the Suicide Squad, speaking in a very loud and obvious whisper--
"The walrus sings at midnight the walrus sings at midnight this is not a fuckin` drill--" Then she whipped back to Ryder-- very stiffly holding out the damaged rose to him, probably too close for comfort.
"I-IT HAD MORE PETALS WHEN I FOUND IT--"

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:18 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Ryder?" She watched him leave, and felt a disbturbance in the force, but she wasn't gonna leave the kitchen. Frankly, she didn't want her time to be ruined by something terrible happening. Fuck terrible things, they were stupid! She looked at Isaac. "You know she isn't going to listen to you, and all that blood you're carelessly losing is going to give you like...terminal brain damage or something right?" she said, shaking her head, and then gave a thumbs up to Jack. "Say where's Nate and Atlas? They're missing dinner!"

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Emilia15
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright your the Boss." Emilia said as she kept on looking forward. She knew what she said, and she wasn't afraid to share her thoughts. Not after what had happened. Jo wanted Emilia to not help her? Fine. But she won't be overly nice either. The ride down was uneasy, tense, but Emilia kept on looking forward. Maybe she could see how they were keeping her old R&D space... 'Did they even miss me? Probably not... Maybe Buddi... ' Emilia thought as she shook those thoughts out of her head. As they landed on the first floor of Carrion Land Emilia allowed Jo to take the first steps out. Who knew how Jo felt to be back here? To see her lover again... To see her friends, to see Ivy and Pugsy. Then Ryder, and Jo's whisper. Emilia crossed her arms as she walked forward, but stopped since she didn't want to get close to Ryder's and Jo's reunion. Then she yelled at Ryder about the rose and Emilia did a silent face palm. 'Smooth Jo... But it's adorab-No... No it's not. Stop liking her.'

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Dorthy14-1

Dorthy got up and off of Daisy and stuck her tongue at her. "YOU CAN'T CATCH ME! BLOOD TAG!" Dorthy pushed Daisy with her bloodied hands and began running out Ivy's room, laughing like a maniac. "IT MAKES ME ITCH!" she yelled as she ran into the dining hall passed Jo's line of vision along with everyone else in the Suicide Squad. This was a disturbing sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:58 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac sighed as Daisy left with Dorothy to do whatever Daisy does. Probably will be a bad result at the end. The blood coming out of his head was getting pretty bad so when Bunny pointed it out, he already knew. "I don't think I'm going to get terminal damage from this though." But then he saw the thumbs up that she gave to Jack. Was everyone against him? With the atmosphere feeling different and that there was nothing for him to do, or for anyone to talk to without getting argued at, Isaac decided to return to the infirmary. He walked with his head down, gazing at the floor. Does everyone hate him? Why did they even take care of him if it seems that they hate him? There was just no idea anymore. Isaac made it back to the infirmary and the first thing he did was getting a wet towel to wipe off the blood at his head. After taking a bit of time to do that, he immediately took the bandages on the counter and started to wrap his head with it. Rolls and rolls of bandages were put on it to make sure that the bleeding wouldn't get through. After he finished with the bandages, he applied tape to some areas on his head to keep the bandages down. With his head now safe, Isaac sat on his bead as he stared at the wall ad his bloody shirt.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Daisy_13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy quickly started laughing Dorthy "HAHA-HAHAHA! I LIKE ALMOND TEACUPS!" she yelled as she followed Dorthy, trying to whip the blood on her hands towards Dorthy as she herself was now covered in blood. She too passed right behind Ryder, right by Jo's line of sight laughing like a maniac. Dorthy however, was much faster than Daisy (Daisy was not much of a runner, or really good at anything physical) so she found herself lagging behind the red head, though she kept on trying "BLOOD! BWAHAHAHAH-!"

Nathan just kind of stood there behind Jo, a weird grin on his face. He saw Dorthy and Daisy run across- which annoyed him- little loud things rally annoyed him. But he paid no more attention to it, instead he popped up from behind Jo, smiling at Ryder, completely intent on ruining the mood "Hey! I'm heya too! How's dat sweet ass doin'?" Nathan then walked right past the both of them "Say! I'm hungwy! Wheya's da kitchin awound heya!?" he asked, already wandering the hallways. Also it seemed that Zombie went back to his weird lisp-accent.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Ryder188_zps5f63625e

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Well--Ryder had been trying to think of a plan--but his mind had somehow ended up drifting away to baseball scores from way back in 2002. Wow--productive. Either way, as he was sitting there--he suddenly heard the lift activate, pulling him out of his thoughts, and actually unnerving him a bit. Weren't all of them inside the base right now...? Then again, a few of them weren't at the dinner table...but still...
He began slowly to get up out of his chair, as he heard a variety of muffled voices coming down the lift, and he moved himself up to his feet, about to approach the lift as it arrived at the bottom--only to see Jo come out, which surprised him so much, it sent him stumbling back into his chair, plopping back down into it with wide eyes.

"J--" And then the bluenette turned around and was whispering something about walruses to--was that Emilia--? And other people were coming out too what was this--Either way, he didn't have much time to think about this, because soon enough, there was a half-petaled rose shoved into his face. He stared at it with wide eyes for a moment, before looking back at Jo's face, then at the rose again. He reached out, carefully taking the rose, making sure to avoid the thorns, and looking at it for a moment in shocked silence, before he left out a small chuckle, looking back at Jo and grinning. "...And you guys call me a dork?" And on that note, he abruptly lurched back up to his feet from the chair, throwing his arms around Jo and grabbing her up into a tight hug. For a while, he simply stayed there quietly, seeming content to just have Jo there, to know that she was actually alive. After a bit, though, he finally spoke again, quietly, "Well, hey--I didn't think you were dead this time. I knew you'd be back, soon enough." He took a moment then to plant a kiss on Jo's cheek, barely able to contain his excitement at knowing that she was alright. "I missed you, you know...you really need to stop disappearing like that." He gave another small chuckle, before pulling Jo in closer--or at least as close as he could without starting to make it difficult to breathe--because that would be bad--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Chelsea193_zpsfc740eca

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had finished her food a while ago, and had since moved to an empty table in the dining area, and had her laptop open, typing away and apparently working on something. It didn't seem like whatever she was working on was giving her much trouble, though, since she didn't seem too intensely concentrated on it or anything. In fact, she was simply re-syncing her laptop up to the computer-watch that Ryder had recently given back to her. It seemed that the sync had been fine, but it never helped just to check. Next to her computer, she had a small bowl of candies that she had dug out of one of the kitchen cabinets--of course, she was willing to share them, though. She really didn't tell anyone, but she had a pretty big sweet tooth--and candy was rare in prison! So--if nobody asked for one--she was kind of fine with just eating them all herself while working--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Without anyone stopping him, Zombie quickly moved right into the kitchen. He threw aside his crutches, instead hopping on one foot through the room as he opened their fridge "Yo~! Hey! I'm hungwy gais! Whatchu got!?" he pretty much announced his appearance to everyone in the kitchen that way, raiding their fridge. Pugsy did not react well. The greaser immediately let out a sigh "Ugh- GUYS! ONE OF OUR ENEMIES GOT INSIDE THE BASE AGAIN! Geez its like a daily routine these days- hold on guys let me get the bug spray-" Pugsy then prompted to close his fist, getting ready for a punch. Really this was starting to just be a minor inconvenience. Nathan moved his head out of the fridge, looking to the kitchen's denizens "OOOOHH- wight- I twied to kill you guys eawlier- how do ah expect me to keep twack of these things!? God!" Zombie then prompted to stuff his mouth full of chicken that was left in the fridge.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Emilia15

Emilia saw the moment between Jo and Ryder, and sighed, looking rather sad actually. Then Zombie. Emilia growled and walked behind him, smacking his head hard enough for him to hit the ground. Then there was an awakrd silence. "What? I'm gone for nearly a month and no one greets me?" Emilia asked as she held the back of Zombie's head.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea's work had been going along pretty well--until suddenly, she heard quite the familiar voice--accent and all. She paused her typing for a moment, kind of just staring at her computer screen, and seeing the fiasco with Zombie raiding the fridge in the reflection on the screen over her shoulder. She turned around in her seat, looking back over in that direction, seeing Zombie stuffing his face with their already diminished food supply, after the thing with Juan--and it looked like Pugsy was getting ready to punch him--oh--
She thought for a moment, then stood up, picking up the small bowl of candies from the table with one hand, and trotting over to Pugsy, speaking up,

"Um--maybe we can get him out of the fridge with this--?" She paused for a moment, then turned to face Zombie, holding out the bowl of candy and speaking to him, "Do you want this--? They're pretty hard to come by, but I don't know if you'd like them or not--" In all honesty, she really wanted to avoid another fight, just when they had all started relaxing--she knew that more than half of the people here would immediately leap on the chance to shoot Zombie in the head, but in her opinion, he really wasn't that bad? Which felt strange to think about, but it was really how she felt--so she kind of wanted to avoid a conflict here--
But then Emilia. She kind of stared at the redhead in surprise, blinking a bit.
"O-Oh--did you let him in--? W-Wait, where have you even been--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:13 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Ryder`s initial shock over the rose threw Jo into a state of really tense anticipation, nearly cringing as she awaited his response-- but as she feld the rose being gently pried out of her grasp, her shoulders very stiffly lowered from their somewhat hunched position, and Jo slowly opened the one eye she hadn`t--really noticed she squeezed closed. And then he chuckled-- which Jo automatically assumed to mean the worse because oh my god he was laughing at her except no-- he wasn`t really doing that at all. It took a moment for his comment to actually register with her- but, once it did, she looked more offended then she had probably ever been ever-- "Excuse me--?!" She ended up not minding it too much- considering hugs happened after.
For a moment, she was still-- dangerously so. She didn`t hug back- just stood still, a look of mild disbelief on he features. And then he spoke- eliciting a quiet chuckle from the bluenette, whom closed her eyes as his lips grazed her cheek. Only then did Jo wrap her arms around Ryder`s torso, her fingers digging into the back of his jacket in a somewhat melancholic embrace. She felt a surge of calm burst through her in Ryder`s arms, like a warm blanket enveloping her body... if this hug was even minorly aggravating her various injuries-- she sure as hell didn`t notice. "S-Sorry..." She mumbled, somewhat breathlessly. "I missed you too..."

Except no-- any warm fuzzies that could have been further supplied by this moment were then abruptly grabbed and smashed-- because Zombie. Who made a comment about her boyfriend`s butt-- which was not okay. She looked at the assassin over her shoulder, "I fuckin` told you the walrus sings at midnight yOU PIECE OF SHIT--" And oh wow- now he was heading off to the kitchen- which was where everyone else was gathered. Bad news bears. "U-Uh--" If she wanted to stop him-- she`d have to leave Ryder`s hug.
Was it worth it-- could she tell Charles she didn`t see it coming--
... Except no, he was watching them. uGH--
"Sorry, uh-- I--" She backed out of the hug just slightly- just enough so Daisy and Dorthy wrestling in blood just over Ryder`s shoulders became visible. Jo`s jaw dropped considerably as she made some weird choking sound-- Ryder`s state was certainly better than she expected, bUT WHAT ARE THIS-- no like actually what are this she had never seen Daisy before what was she doing here-- "What... is that thing--?" Was clearly her best way to state her surprise over Daisy`s--existence-- but she seemed to forget about it quickly, because there were noises coming from the kitchen and oh my god there wERE TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON AT ONCE. "I--sORRY I NEED TO GO STOP HIM BEFORE I EXPLODE--" Her main concern on the lift was however she would get to explaining her current bomb-in-head-working-for-Paladin situation to Ryder-- but, now it seemed she had... entirely forgotten about that. Never mind the current ensemble of weird people--including Emilia-- she had behind her, she was just---really concerned about Zombie dying because what if Charles saw and blew her up and she blew up in Carrion Land thAT WOULD BE AWFUL-- "NATHAN YOU CHODEMUNCHER--" Except no, because Emilia had it. Jo sort of stared in that direction for a bit longer... because maybe she should be checking on that... except no, because hugging Ryder was cooler. Her grip on him tightened, and she pretty much just buried her face in his chest-- yes good-- avoiding problems and hugging boyfriends was good yes-- she knew taking that rose from the graveyard was a good idea she totally earned brownie points for that--

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie grinned to Pugsy, seeing the man get ready to fight "Wow- yous haiya- its kinda-" and then Emilia hit him, moments before he could potentially insult Pugsy's hair. Letting out a weird screech after being brought to the floor, AGAIN- which considering he was CRIPPLED was not an easy thing to get up from. But Zombie did it "FUCKITY FUCK FUCK- Emilia-! OUCH! WOULD EVERYONE STOP HITTING ME FOR ONE SECOND!?" Zombie was already starting to get quite angry considering this was the third person today to do something like that to him. He was about to yell more, but then a bowl of candy was put in front of him "Oh candy-!" Zombie then promptly grabbed a handfull and stuffed it down his mouth "Mmh- mmh- this is good! Dey don't got shit like dis back home- aye?" he then took ANOTHER handfull and ate that too, before looking to the supply of the candy- Chelsea. He looked at her for a few moments, raising an eyebrow to her "Oh hey! Its da girl I kidnapped dat one time! Hahaha! Good times!" Zombie got a more stable hold on his crutches, grinning to Chelsea "Still as cute as evah! Ha! I wonder who else is around heya-" Zombie began to scan his surroundings, which he probably should have done before he started raiding the fridge.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was taking everything in...this was enemy territory, so she was being extra detailed in her mental notes. That is...until the violence started. First with the two little girls running around throwing blood at each other, then with Emilia hitting Zombie. Had Jo thrown him into the snow earlier too..? She sort of stepped up at this point, standing between the redhead and the cripple defensively.

"Heetteeng heem ees my theeng."

She said simply and turned to help Zombie up...except he was already choking down candy so he didn't need any help.

"You keednapped thees-?"

Shaking her head, she just looked away...and got a few pieces of candy into her pocket. For research purposes. Or something.

"Were we here for anytheeng else or...ees eet just a... candy raid...?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy let Daisy and Dorthy do their thing, she didn't really notice that they went into her room and did things with her goat blood, but she probably would have been okay with it, cause it was a productive use of resources. SUICIDE SQUAD HAPPENED, THOUGH. So the greenette jumped onto Pugsy's shoulders and hissed at the newcomers.

"INTRUDERS! Kill them with fire! And bunnies! OR FLAMING BUNNIES! With acid! And...almonds!"

Yeah, she didn't like them. Emilia and Zombie were a thing though, she knew them.. And then Russian accent.

"That sounds strangely familiar... GUMBY SPAWN?"

She got really close to Inna and was about to bombard her with questions and possibly a few mini turtles...but then she heard Jo yelling about Nathan.

"I'd know that screeching anywhere!"

Jumping off of Pugsy's shoulders, she ran out of the kitchen and invaded the Ryder and Jo hug, throwing her arms around the couple.

"Moms never disappear forever! That's how I know I'm gonna live forever! Cause motherhood! YEAH!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy took a few steps back as a scene just kind of played out before him "Emilia-!? You're alive-? I seriously thought you had died when the base caved in- That's so good to hear-!" but then Nathan continued doing his thing, and ate lots of candy from Chelsea. Pugsy tightened his fights again "Hey-! You- watch it! Touch her and I'll beat you to a pulp-!" he muttered to Zombie, as always Pugsy was still quite protective of Chelsea. And then there was... a Russian? Oookay then "I- what-?" and then Ivy was on his shoulders "Oh! Ivy! Can you make any sense of this!?" but before he could even finish saying that- Ivy had ran off after hearing Jo. Jo. Jo. Jo. Fuck. Pugsy let out a sigh "It was nice while it lasted..." well, she was back, all good things must come to an end. Pugsy followed Ivy, but stopped and leaned against the corridor walls once he had walked out of the kitchen. He instead watched Jo, Ryder, and Ivy from a distance, just watching them, but staying out of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Ryder188_zps5f63625e

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kind of just watched in surprise as everything began going down--he hadn't really noticed Dorthy and Daisy wrestling before, so that was new--and now everyone was talking and shouting and just wow--so, he turned his attention back to Jo--he really didn't want to have to deal with any of that other stuff right now--although he did take notice of Zombie being within ten feet of his sister--which he didn't like very much--but Pugsy was there, so it should be fine.
As Jo pushed her face into his chest, he kept his arms around her, rubbing her back comfortingly a bit.

"It looks like you're a little banged up...things were a bit rough out there...? Do you need to get patched up?" He paused for a moment, sighing quietly, then speaking again. "Sorry that we didn't manage to find you...we got wrapped up fighting some Inquisitor wannabe...but hey--that doesn't matter. I'm just relieved that you're back..." Then, suddenly, Ivy joined the hug, making Ryder stumble slightly, though still keeping the now-group hug intact. He grinned, happily, pulling Ivy into the hug, as well, then speaking to Jo again, "You'll be happy to know that everyone here is still doing alright. In fact, we were about to eat dinner, if you'd like to join us."

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was glad to see that Zombie stopped raiding the fridge in exchange for digging into the candy--soon enough, almost all of the candy was gone, but at least it meant that he'd stop eating everything in their fridge. Inna took a few pieces, too, which was fine--Chelsea was just hoping that she had enough candy to pacify all of the people who were suddenly flooding into the base.
When Zombie called her cute, Chelsea couldn't help but smile a bit shyly--unused as she was to hearing comments on her appearance, compliments like that meant a lot--no matter who they were coming from. Then he brought up the fact that he'd kidnapped her which was--honestly a bit embarrassing--but, she took it in stride, chuckling slightly awkwardly,

"Y-Yeah, that was--um--" But then Pugsy was threatening Zombie and Ivy was screeching and apparently Jo was back--? Chelsea moved over to the counter, putting down the bowl of candy, then looking over at Zombie again, noting that the guy was on crutches. "Are you...um...okay?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:11 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo was kinda sad she never really got an explanation on what Daisy was... but, yeah, hugs were really cool. She didn`t realize how much she missed this...
"Hm--? Oh, yeah...uh...I..." Ryder`s comment on her current state was a bit baffling, and the back rubbing was kind of really distracting because wow-- thankfully, she was able to think quick enough to not have to fully explain things now! "...fell down some stairs..." So smooth tho. "I wouldn`t mind borrowing your med bay real quick, yeah--" As the name Inquisitor was thrown about-- Jo`s eyes widened, her shoulders positively dropping as she looked up at Ryder in shock, "Wait-- wannabe--?" She had just been led to believe David Krueger was actually back-- but, obviously, she`d believe Ryder over anyone else. Yet... "Who--?! I was in the Inquisitor`s tower just earlier-! And... there were no Inquisitors--? But everyone`s saying there is--? I`m-- shit, no, I gotta talk to you-" Admittedly, the thought of someone else borrowing the Inquisitor`s alias bothered her like no tomorrow. That belonged to David Krueger-- no one else. She was certain about a thousand other criminals had tried to take up the same alias, in an attempt to sound impressive- only to be trumped in a matter of months. But, before she could divulge on this issue further- Ivy joined in on the hug, causing Jo to stumble along with Ryder- luckily, the latter was able to put the hug back in place. "Now, this feels right- hey there, gorgeous." She was so happy about seeing Ivy again, about to greet the greenette further--- that her comment on motherhood almost flew over her head. Almost. Jo tensed... and finally broke out of the hug, a thin smile playing on her lips. She made a gesture to Ryder, still all smiles-- "Hold that thought..." Then, she crouched- placing herself at eye level with Ivy, since Jo was kind of a tall person and Ivy was a not-so-tall person. "... Did I hear you right--?"    

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy sort of gestured for Pugsy to join in the hug, but he was all standing to one side...so she sort of shrugged it off and kept hugging Jo and Ryder, because it was pretty important.

"Dinner is pretty lame cause no one would let me put acid or more gold into it...but I still have some golden brain-fluid left if you wanna try it's like WOWZA amazing and seriously, so much awesomeness in a cup is sort of staggering! See how I use big words, it's pretty cool-"

She was cut off by Jo's crouching. Was it something she said..? Staring innocently into Jo's eyes, she smiled a confused Ivy smile.

"Yeah, the golden brain fluid is totes legit! I saved some cause I KNEW someone would want it! Couldn't let Daisy have all of it, you know?"

That's what she was asking about, right? Yeah, that was it, totally.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Nathan Crockett
Zombie took a double take as it sounded like Inna was remotely defending him "Woah- woah theya- are yah sick'o somethin'?" he asked, arching an eyebrow to the Russian. Last time he checked, Inna was always the first person to punch, kick, or throw him around. not that he was complaining, if he could choose who would punch him in the face, it'd totally be Inna, but this was quite strange of her. Unfortunately Nathan did not have the attention span to bother her that much longer as Chelsea asked about his well being "I- uh-" wow he had no idea what to say. He was more used to people kicked his crutches from his grasp more so than people asking if he was okay "Yeah- I'm fine- just need to -snap- it back into place! Haha! Just haven't had the time though-" really Zombie was having a hard time here. Inna AND Chelsea in the same room-! IT WAS LIKE HE WAS BEING FORCED TO CHOOSE! Zombie looked to Chelsea, then Inna, then Chelsea, before flopping down to the floor on his side "I'm an eel." he replied, staring up at the ceiling, fish-eyed. Really the whole thing had reduced him to this nonsense. Zombie hated thinking.
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Ivy was saying a lot of Ivy things-- which, Jo`s only response to was a curt nod-- because justifying things with answers was for people who weren`t trying to be really intimidating right now. Jo stared back at Ivy with half-lidded eyes, seeming mostly unphased- but giving off an aura that was definetely some deadly stuff. "No, not that..." She spoke in a dangerously low and calm voice- something bordering on a quiet husk of a growl. She had, in fact, taken note of Pugsy off in the corner-- but, didn`t really move much yet. Forget Inquisitor wannabes and bombs-in-heads-- this demanded attention. "About motherhood..."  

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna looked confused, of course she wasn't sick! Did she look sick..?

"Nyet, I-"

He wasn't paying attention, was he? Apparently not being thrown into the ground every few seconds flustered Zombie, because he was acting really weird now. Then again...Zombie was always weird. Then he did the eel thing.

"What are you doing..? You are hurt. Get up."

She grabbed him under his arms and pulled him up, leaning him against the counter. She looked at Chelsea, since apparently she knew him from before.

"Ees he always like thees around you..?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Naturally, Ivy didn't catch the change in tone, she was still pretty sure that Jo was happy and curious about everything without wanting to kill anyone in the room.

"Oh right! Yeah I'm a mommy too now! Did you see Daisy? She's mine and Pugsy's daughter!"

She said excitedly, grinning at the bluenette and holding her hands.

"We're gonna take care of her forever and ever and she loves us even though Pugsy's an uncool dad sometimes it's only cause he's part-dork, you know? She's just like me but I'm sure we can get Pugsy's hair on her pretty soon!"

Fuck you, Gumby!

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next