Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:02 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled "well hopeful she did forget something" Rika said while walking towards the stairs and pulling out and lighting a cigarette "or we have our work cut out for us" (EXIT)               

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:04 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Indeed..." Mocha said as she raced down with Rika.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:16 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Ryder77_zps3199e1f3

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was a bit surprised at Pugsy's sudden entrance--but at seeing his friend back to his regular self, Ryder couldn't help but give the greasier a big grin.
"Glad to see you feeling better, man," he gave Pugsy a nod, then saw Bunny approaching. Once both officers were in front of him, Ryder began to actually think about how odd it was to hear people calling him boss...nobody had called him boss in quite some time...not since his time leading the No-Landers. But this was different--now they had much more to lose--and much more to gain. This was the start of a new chapter in his life--and he wasn't about to screw things up.
"Alright, guys--" he began, talking taking on a more serious expression, dropping his voice so that only Bunny and Pugsy could hear. "We've got a mission. The three of us are taking it on. Tonight, over in a mansion nearby Highend, there's a party happening--it's being thrown by that new Inquisitor faction. Apparently, they're planning something big...they're planning on trying to bring Yu--Kraven back from the dead. Our mission is to stop them from doing that. Jackal's made a plan to help us sneak in, and he's providing us with disguises. Apparently, it's not the 'kind of party' where you just wear formalwear...so he's bringing us outfits. I'm bringing you two along because you're two of the best fighters we have right now. We're not going there to start a big fight, though--we're going in, shutting down whatever operation is bringing Kraven back, then getting out. Can you guys help me out with this mission...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:40 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Donqui13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy looked at Ryder with wide eyes, listening to what Ryder had to say. Well that was a real mood killer, but he wouldn't let that bring him down "Huh..." Kraven... they were bringing that monster back. The last time Kraven tried something, millions died. Pugsy wouldn't let them get blood on his hands. No, never. He should have killed Kraven when he had the chance. Pugsy did a fist pump before nodding to Ryder "You can count on me bro!" he cheerfully replied to Ryder.

And speak of the devil, Jackal appeared right behind Ryder like a ghost once his name was mentioned "I think I heard someone say my name...~" Jackal spoke, his creepily wide grin widened even further. He was also holding something... outfits. And they weren't exactly the formalwear Ryder seemed to mention "Well, you said anything but a bikini so I got you this instead Ponyboy!" Jackal then shoved a maid outfit to Ryder. He then strutted over to Bunny and Pugsy, shoving outfits to them too "Okay- so it's one of THOSE kinds of parties! Now everyone get dressed! I'll tell you your roles in this operation once your dressed~!" Jackal skipped around in excitement, this was going to be SO fun.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:23 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Ryder77_zps3199e1f3

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder smiled when he received affirmation that the others would be helping him on the mission--and then suddenly Jackal showed up and was shoving a dress at him. He was about to ask if it was for Bunny--but then Jackal gave Bunny a different outfit. Ryder just kind of stood there and stared at the dress for a while. And stared. And stared. Eventually, he looked back over his shoulder at Pugsy and Bunny, his face the look of utter shock, then turned slowly back around--and proceeded to shuffle into the nearest bathroom. And by several minutes later, he still hadn't come out--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:41 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Brothe10

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So Pugsy was handed a rather questionable dress, and make-up, Pugsy really wanted to question why and how Jackal had these. But honestly, he was too hyped about a mission to really give a shit. So instead he saluted to Jackal "SURE THING! I'll get dressed right away!" and he immediately ran off dress and all soon after Ryder left. Less than a minute later, Pugsy walked right back onto the halls... dressed as a woman... and as expected he made for a very believable lady "I'M BACK GUYS~!" Pugsy announced happily, MUCH to the horror of the few footmen unfortunate to witness such a sight. Except... Ryder wasn't here... he was still in the bathroom. So Pugsy made the most logical choice. He bashed down the bathroom door Ryder was in and ran in "rYDER ARE YOU IN HERE DID YOU DIE!? WHERE ARE YOUUUU!?" he yelled, looking somewhat panicked. A missing bro was never a good idea.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 YESSS_zps5532a09b

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

So, Ryder had kind of been staring at himself in the mirror, contemplating how he was going to go through with this. He couldn't be seen in this...! It was way too embarrassing...!
But then Pugsy kicked the door down shrieking--which made Ryder jump about a foot in the air and quickly stumble back away from Pugsy just from being startled.

"bUH--i'M ALIVE--dON'T LOOK--i'M NOT DECENT--i MEAN I AM--bUT--nOT REALLY--mAID DRESS--i'M--gUH--"
He finally stopped sputtering when he saw Pugsy's own outfit, and stared for a moment with wide eyes before just letting his head droop. "I didn't think that it'd be that kind of party...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:06 am

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy immediately had a big smile on his face when he saw Ryder "WOAH BRO! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" he commented in complete honesty whilst smiling at the red head. Almost completely ignoring what Ryder was saying, he walked right up to Ryder and immediately hugged him, bringing Ryder close to him. As usual, Pugsy's strength made it near impossible to break free from his snuggles. As he hugged Ryder, he spoke proudly "dON'T BE LIKE THAT BRO! Take pride in your appearance! Don't restrict yourself by society's expectations!  I know in this day and age, society expects you to look and act a certain way, but FORGET those expectations! You're your own individual and you're a BEAUTIFUL person! When you walk in that dress, you walk with pride! You will be the most prideful pride bro EVAR and you won't give a shit about what ANYONE says!" Pugsy then suddenly hugged Ryder tighter "wE'RE BROTHER LADIES!!!"

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:59 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

As Pugsy suddenly advanced towards him and wrapped him up in a big hug, Ryder didn't exactly struggle against it--because he knew that apparently it was his fate today to be repeatedly suffocated by hugs.
"O-Okay--I'm a beautiful person--bro lady--" he rasped out as best he could, since Pugsy hugs made breathing somewhat difficult--still, he did manage to move his arm up somewhat to give Pugsy a thumbs up. Apparently, if he was going to be wearing this costume, people were counting on him to work it--something that he was entirely not used to. Either way, he kind of needed to breathe a bit--so, he tried to show Pugsy that he was confident enough that he could wear this dress with what little pride he could manage.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:01 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 Bunbuny_zps9e02bdb4
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny saw the outfit and sighed.
"The worst thing is this is not the first time I've dressed like this...Marcus you fuck." she said, and went to go change. She fit into it perfectly, like it was mad for her, and looked at herself. "Ah...this makes my ass look big...ah well...I guess that's a good thing?" she put on the bunny ears and was about to walk out. "Oh...Pug won't like this...A coat." she ran and grabbed a coat and put it on. She walked back to Pugsy and Ryder, wearing the bunny costume, but also a long coat. "Okay...I'm good." she said, pretty okay with it. Though she would never wear it in public ever, the coat was just for Pugsy's sake.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy continued to hug Ryder, it must have been quite painful, until Bunny walked in on them. This immediately resulted in Pugsy dropped Ryder and looking to Bunny with a happy, yet confused reaction "Yo Bunny- er- wow- that's kinda conservative don't you think...?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. And then once again, like a phantom, Jackal crept up on Bunny, practically materializing behind her with a creepy smile "Ah, so you're all dressed now~ Geeewwwwwd! Geeewwwwwd~! So... I'm sure ponyboy told you all what the mission was... did he not~?" he asked, clasping his hands together as he looked to the three.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

When Pugsy finally dropped Ryder, he stumbled slightly, sucking in a deep breath of air and catching his breath. This had been a rough day, hug-wise--he was kind of all hugged out by now--
On the bright side, now, Bunny was here--oh--and so was Jackal suddenly--okay--
Ryder used one hand to muss with the skirt of his dress a bit, glad that it at least wasn't super short or anything...that would have just been kind of awful. As Jackal asked if he had briefed Bunny and Pugsy on the situation, Ryder nodded, replying,

"Yeah--I told them what the deal is. And the sooner that we get over there and finish this, the sooner we can take this stuff off...so...are you guys ready to go...? Unless--Jackal, did you have any other specific details about the party itself--? Or should we just get over there and figure it out as we go along?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 SheAtlas
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Scarecrow had taken over at this point for the most part... Atlas couldn't help but blush every second he thought about what they were wearing so he was taking a temporary back seat... He was much better at talking to people though so when it came to talking in the Mansion he may have to take over... Scarecrow on the other hand Felt Fabulous... He hadn't had the opportunity to dress up like such in such a long time... It felt Refreshing... it reminded him of the days of Matilda Wood, 2 lives prior to Atlas he, or rather she, had been the most notorious Serial Rapist of the 1920's... Hmm perhaps he could use her in a sense... He'd come back to that thought later... Scarecrow and Jack approached the dressed up group... Lord Jackal, Lady Jack and I are fully prepared now sir!... We await your decree to embark sir.

Jack sighed as she saw that Scarecrow would be taking control for the moment. That was probably for the better. She couldn't begin to fathom how uncomfortable Atlas may feel at the moment. She walked to the closet Scarecrow had used to change. Over the years, she had filled her wardobe with varying different styles of clothing. This was something she tended not to use as often. She was quite glad she had held onto it. If she was going to go undercover as a stripper, she would prefer she wore something that didn't look like a common prostitutes clothes. Jack silently examined the group, nodding calmly at Scarecrows words. Well, between their varying different party clothes, they were quite the site. She looked at Jackal "would you still like us to go as planned or have things changed?".

Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 9048508_orig
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:23 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny rolled her eyes at Pugsy.
"I wore the coat for you dude, so you wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Once we get to the party, I'm ditching it and replacing it with the biggest feather boa I have." she said, crossing her arms. "And Ryder, did you remember to shave your legs for this? If not, then yikes." she kind of focused on Jackal for a bit. "Are you coming too?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Pugsy Marcone

Jackal grinned to Ryder, listening to him and nodding in approval "Good. So you explained everything~ I want you three to go to the party... remember... do NOT get into combat... things will NOT go your way if you try to fight... understood...?" and then Bunny asked Jackal if he was going too. This immediately invoked laughter from the colorful man "HAHAHAHAH! No. You cray-cray gurl. You three were picked because you're the most proven fighters in the faction... if you're found out then you three have the highest chances for survival. I'd die in a heart beat. I'm CRAZY, not STUPID!" Jackal then began to dance around the three "Atlas- ahem- no, Scarecrow! Jack! The circumstances have changed. I've heard some- well- BAD news! VERY BAD NEWS! It's soooo cool! But yeah, you guys would probably die if I sent you out there now- so I'm going to send you two out on another mission- keep the outfits though. They're cool." not like they had a purpose, but that's just how it worked with him anyways "As it stands right now, Vulture Team will be destroyed overnight if our organization makes one mistake!"

Pugsy... did not like the words coming from Jackal's mouth. Not at all. So he did the only logical thing, he started to walk away "Got it Jackal... I don't know about you guys but... this mansion is the one next to Highend right-? Then let's get out of here... I don't want to wait any longer..." he didn't want to risk fucking this up. Failure meant the return of Kraven, and that was simply something he could NOT let happen. He couldn't let millions die again "We should go... seriously! Come on Bunny, Bro!" and with those words, Pugsy walked out to the entrance, waving away to his footmen along with the other officers as he took the oath out of Carrion Land.

Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:55 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny nodded.
"Fuck this." she threw off the coat early, showing off her killer legs. She was ready. She wrapped her boa around her and smirked. "I'll do the makeup on the way. Needs to look fresh and slutty. Also gotta remember how to *grumble grumble*" she kept walking. "Yo Ryder, come on dude!" she said, and went to the exit. She gave some last minute orders to her division, and went up the lift.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

"H-Hey--!" Ryder seemed awfully embarrassed when Bunny brought up the legs thing, calling after her as she left. "F-For your information, I'm wearing long sock--things--! Yeah--! N-Nobody's gonna see my legs, anyway, this dress is long--! Shit..." He looked after Bunny and Pugsy as they left, then glanced back at Jackal and the inside of Carrion Land before he followed the two into the lift. His first official mission as The Boss, and he was going to a stripper party in drag...what a great start. Oh well...at least it was for an important cause. He was going to ensure that Kraven wasn't brought back into this world--no matter what. "Alright guys...let's get going...!"

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:24 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 SheAtlas
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas at first perked up... No mission?!... He was going to get out of this embarrassing thing?... then Jackal said keep the outfits... then Atlas sank into his subconscious with disdain... Eww, he hated this...
Scarecrow raised an eyebrow at the request... but listened forth with to what Jackal... He was very ready to be a Woman again... Quite Ho Milord!

Jack was let down just a little she thought it would actually be interesting to go undercover however if these three were picked for combat skills. Then she really wouldn't complain considering the last time they took on the Inquisitor every officer took them on. If Jackal received news there was likely trouble they would need every ounce of battle ability to survive in such combat by themselves, it made sense. She was more than lethal herself but information gathering and medical work were the work she preferred, at least when she wasn't in the mood. At least she still got to put the outfit to good use. "Well, Jackal deary what shall we do instead?"

Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 22 9048508_orig
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:28 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny entered Carrion Land, panting and also bleeding due to her fight with Queen mostly. She rushed Pugsy to the infirmary, laying him in a bed and having the medics given a fire look over. She went to the loudspeaker.
"MOCHA! I NEED YOU IN THE INFIRMARY RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! DROP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING AND GET HERE!" she yelled, and went over to Pugsy. "Shit...this is bullshit!" she punched the wall, denting it, and kind of regretting it after. "Oh..." she went around to the next room and punched it back to straight. She would keep watch over Pugsy until Mocha got there.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Mocha made it upstairs in a rush, her face was burning from how quickly she ran up. "Bunny!?" Mocha called as she went over to the infirmary and gasped at the scene. "What the hell happened!? No... Tell me the injuries my God!" Mocha said as she went over to Pugsy. "You get me... Ah... Give me the surgery kit. And let's see, can you tell me what happened to him? He looks like he fought someone wielding a giant sword or something." she said, and looked over Bunny. "And it looks like that you dealt with quite a bit of damage yourself. Take care of her guys, but let her be nextdoor to Pugsy." she said while putting on her surgical gloves and mask. She began cleaning Pugsy's wounds, and looked worried for his stomach. "God... Don't worry Pugsy. You'll be fine."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:42 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
"Hmm... well you two are too valuable to mess around with- so lets rest for now." he told them, and rest Jackal did. He needed to wait for Ryder and the others to return. He wasn't sure if they could pull this off, but he knew the information they'd return with would be invaluable. Whether it be bad or good news, he eagerly awaited it. And as time passed, Jackal began to grow tired "Maybe the Jackal should take a good na-" and then Bunny's panicking "Oh... that can't be good..." Jackal suddenly ran off "LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE BACK!" he yelled to Jack and Atlas, running off to the infirmary "What happened...!?" he asked Bunny, immediately getting to the scene "Where's Ryder? I NEED THE NEWS NOW!" he seemed pretty riled up, though this was to be expected.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:55 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny ran and got the kit. She put it near her.
"Concentrate on gettin Pug stable. Long story short, things got compromised, we failed." she said, looking at Mocha. "The ranked assassins were there. One wields a giant knife named, 'Friendmaker' and that's what got Pugsy. And then I fought Barbie again...god I can't fight psychics...I used everything and still god damn NOTHING!" she was gonna pound the bed but...she stopped. She knew she'd breath the bed. "I got shot and then...the worst of all was..." she could barely force the words out of her mouth. "Kraven...he's...back...he..." she couldn't believe this. "Kraven...was...brought back from the grave...I just...can't..." she shook her head, sitting down on the bed. She looked at Jackal. "We...failed Jackal...we couldn't find it in time and...we couldn't get there." she said, looking down. She was tired of failing one time after another. She was tired of being the the bad news girl. "Damn it, we god damn failed!" she shook her head, obviously not happy with herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

"Friendmaker!? More like Organ Destroyer! Listen up all active hands! This is intensive surgery! And Someone get the bullet wounds out of Bunny and offer her pain meds!" Mocha said as she hooked up Pugsy and had other members of her team help her by them doing one by one sewing Pugsy up and cleaning the wounds. She disinfected them first before moving in to take care of the biggest wound on Pugsy. In his stomach "God... We need a new stomach. Now. Go in the organ jars! Also..." Mocha said as she took the curtain. "This is going to get graphic..." Mocha said as she closed the curtain and went to work on Pugsy. First of all they had to get rid of his old stomach. She saved his intestines, by sewing them up, his organs somewhat out of his body, and dripping blood on the floor. "SUCKER! GIVE ME THE SUCKER!" Mocha ordered as she concentrated of using her mental powers to attach the new stomach into Pugsy when she heard Kraven was back Mocha paused in her work and felt like vomiting from that news. The sudden drops in beeping caught her attention though. "We're losing him! Work faster!" After that she carefully placed his intestines back into his body, and began sewing him up from there. "Now for the rest of them. MORE STITCHES! AUGH! Never mind... I'll get them!" Mocha said as she used her psychic powers to get more stitches, flying over to her as she went to work sewing Pugsy up.

Meanwhile another doctor went to give Bunny pain killers before getting to fish out the bullets.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 pm

NOT Jack Harrison
"I see..." Jackal spoke softly, his exact reception to this news was clouded by his constant chesire smile "I just got news of a big battle going down in Highend... the situation escalated and I didn't even know... I should have been more careful with my planning." in his mind this was his fault. He was the Intelligence Division Captain, he should have known the whole situation before making a move "I need you go go into more detail on what happened right after Kraven was brought back... we DON'T have the luxury for making a long story short Bunny..." he told her, standing over her bed "I've heard chatter of the other factions moving soldiers through the city... I need to know everything."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:02 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"There was a large explosion the lab exploded. I salvaged a little bit of some files." she pulled them out of her boobs, and put it on the bed. "That was all I got. Then Kraven started to attack, he was big and muscular, and bullets were just like needles to him. I wouldn't be surprised if he could take down an army by himself." Bunny looked at Jackal. "Then Paladin, Black Dragon, and the Family arrived, it looked like it was gonna be a war, but they...didn't...they pulled back." she said. "After that, I ran back with Pugsy, on Ryder's order. He's with Jo, talking to Paladin." she said. "That's bout it.." she flinched as the bullets were taken out. "Ow...ow...ow..." she said, glaring. "Geez..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next