Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Daisy_13

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy continued to bite on Isaac's head even as he ran around chaotically, actually, she most likely continued BECAUSE he was doing it that way. Eventually however, Daisy jumped off, landing on her feet as if she was an acrobat "Bwahahaha~!" she turned over to Isaac, spitting her tongue out to him "Not today, loser!" she taunted him "You're 50 years too late to challenge me! Mwahahaha!" she then boldly turned her back on him and faced Dorthy "I'm ready to do stuff too- THOUGH I NEED THAT GOAT!" she spoke out, her eyes getting quite intense for that moment she talked about the goat, because goats. Daisy then focused her attention on Dorthy's hair, getting oddly close to Dorthy and sniffing her hair "Hmmmm...." Daisy looked quite seriously, and thoughtful, as if a detective on a case.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac kept trying to pry Daisy off of him when she jumped off of his head. His head was now bleeding like crazy as he walked over to were the three females were. "Daisy...WHY THE HELL DID YOU BITE MY HEAD!?" It looked like as well that he wanted to punch something.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:45 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack  had begun watching the scene taking place between Daisy, Ivy, Dorthy, and Isaac with a look of mild amusement. She was both pleased and annoyed that the blonde was already able to walk around. She had hoped for a few more hours of quiet from the sheep. She was fine with the abuse being laid upon the boy as ling as it didn't interfere with any of her earlier work. Though his constant yelling was beginning to give her a headache. when she thought about it, hadn't Isaac and his date been pointed out first in the Inquisitors interesting tower? Oh my, no wonder Nate had been glaring at him earlier.
She tilted her head a bit as she saw Daisy launch herself at Isaac's head. Inwardly she found this site more interesting than disturbing. Then Isaac began yelling again. This, on top of his now bleeding head, wasn't helping and she rather liked feeling calm after her frenzy in the tower.
After she had finished eating, Jack stood up and walked over to Isaac, placing her hand firmly on his shoulder, slightly digging her nails in, her voice calm.

Isaac, perhaps it would be best if you went back to the infirmary. You seem to have provoked Daisy into attacking you again. I would hate for your recovery to be cut short so soon.
Jack smiled calmly at the blonde, her hand still resting on his shoulder. Her other hand now poised to restrain him if necessary. she really wasn't in the mood for this right now.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:54 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac was still pissed at Daisy when he felt something on his shoulder. The nails digging in hurt as he turned around to see that it was Jack. Jack? What was she doing here now? The smirk was unsettling but this didn't stop his face still being so angry. "Not now Jack. I wan tot settle this now and make her apologize for her placing me in this situation. I'll go back once she does what I want." The blood coming out of his head was clouding his vision but he didn't want to stop now. He wanted to hear her say sorry one way or another.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:42 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Dorthy24
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Let's... Get out of here." Dorthy said to Daisy as took her new friends hand and began to tug. While Jack was having her conversation with Issac she would lead Daisy away. "Let's find a monkey brain!" she urged since she couldn't take this. She hated it when people yelled. The only person she could handle yelling from was Kraven. Mostly because and her mom did that often. Then Daisy sniffed her hair. "I'm not a goat." she said as she let go of Daisy's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:53 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Daisy_14

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy 's eyes widened as she was tugged "Woah- oh- okay!" she was actually quite surprised at that development, but she went with it "KEWL! Monkey brains! Bwahhaha!" Daisy let herself be brought away without a problem, mostly because monkey brains appealed to her quite a bit, and she was sniffing Dorthy's hair the entire way. Once they had stopped, Daisy's sniffing intensified "I know you're not a goat- but you smell familiar!" she told Dorthy quite proudly, Daisy always trusted her senses. Daisy then moved up closed to Dorthy, staring into her eyes "Hmmm...." at first her eyes were wide and open, but then she narrowed them as she thought more and more. Just WHAT she was thinking about was as good a mystery as any "Oh! I know!" Daisy got even closer then promptly licked Dorthy on the cheek "YOUUUUUUUUUUU!" Daisy suddenly jumped forward "I'd know that taste anywhere! CATHYKINS! Why are you trapped in the body of a small girl!?" she asked, jumping around erratically "CATHY IS HEEEEEERREEEEE!" she yelled, running around in circles. Just how Dorthy "tasted" like Cathy was also as good a mystery as any.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:00 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Dorthy felt like a dog was sniffling her. She tried to ignore it as Daisy's thing, but it was starting to freak her out! Where the heck was she supposed to find Monkey brains anyway? "Okay good... Cause I'm not." Dorthy said as she leaned back to more Daisy sniffed her. "Do... I smell bad?" she asked confused before she was licked. This made Dorthy freeze. She was licked. Tongue. Made. Contact. With. Her. Cheek. Dorthy's eyes went wide. "YUCK!" she said as she rubbed her cheek before Daisy began to freak out! "MEEEEEEEEE! AND YOU BACK!" Dorthy yelled when she was yelled at. "Taste? Wait... Cathy-kins?" Dorthy paused as Daisy ran around her and she began to think. "Wait... Cathy... As in Catherine? A woman with big squishy boobie, pink hair, and a big needle? THAT Catherine?" Dorthy asked as she felt herself getting excited. "You know my mom!? Where is she now!?" Dorthy asked, she did not forget her mother. She grabbed Daisy and held her close, both of them falling to the ground.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:10 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Very_h11

Daisy managed to calm down for a moment, just in time for Dorthy to grab her and bring her to the ground "Oh- intimate- Daisy is fine with this-" Daisy was not reading the atmosphere well. So this girl was Catherine's daughter? Big boobs, pink hair, a big needles? Yep, definitely sounded like Cathy "Yeahyeahyeah!" she replied to Dorthy "Thas my Cathy too! WE WERE THE BESTEST OF FRIENDS! SHE WANTED TO GIVE ME A MAKEUP AND STUFF AND TAKE MY BLOOD! OH OH OH! AND- SHE IS WORKING FOR JOLYNE! INQUIQUI! OH OH AND INQUIQUI IS HELPING HER BRING BACK SOME GUY CALLED KRAVEN! AND I ATE A BEETLE! IT WAS TASTY!" she told Dorthy with a big smile on her face as she was on the floor.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"She is!? She was like... My best friend too! But my mom! Like you with Ivy! My real mom! I mean Miss Mocha takes care of me, but... But I thought my mom was dead and stuff until we went to the tower but then I didn't see her again! She works for the Inquisitor?" Dorthy asked as she heard the name of the Inquistor. "Huh?" Dorthy said as she remembered what Mocha told her and what she saw in the tower. Dorthy sat on top of Daisy thinking about this new information. "wait... Kraven is coming back? When? He taught me lots of things when I was with my Mom. In fact her and Kraven were like... Kissy kissy with each other." Dorthy asked as she watched a mouse run from one side of the room to another.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:26 am

Daisy nodded to Dorthy "Yeah yah- Inquiqui is Jolyne- not Dave- that's a different Inquisitor! He was cool too though! He took care of me when my mother was away! Kinda like you with Mocha! Though he's gone now..." she told Dorthy "Oh- Kraven- I have no idea who Kraven is! But Cathy was talking a lot about it! Oh right and-!" Daisy was cut off mid sentence when she saw the mouse. Immediately after seeing it, Daisy was silent, completely focused on the mouse. She got on her fours, ready to pounce on the mouse as if she was a cat. She pounced- however, the mouse got away. This lead to Daisy pouncing against a door- which immediately opened up once she had hit it. It was the door to Ivy's room. Almost immediately after opening the room, Daisy could see a number of rather creepy contraptions that Ivy had made, it was also quite messy and littered with garbage, and there were seagulls living in it. it was actually quite horrifying. Daisy however, found it awesome "This must me Ivy's room! Haha!" Daisy ran inside, trying to jump up high enough to catch one of the seagulls "MUST! CATCH! SEAGU-" Daisy immediately stopped when she saw SOMETHING ELSE that had caught her attention. It was a big, red jar, and by big, it was HUGE. Just huge, and labelled "goat blood". Why Ivy would have goat blood in her room... was actually... kinda disturbing. But Daisy once again found it cool "I WANNA POKE IT!" Daisy cheerfully announced as she ran towards the jar, about to poke it.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:38 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

"Really? Dave took care of you?" Dorthy asked as she scratched her head. Yeah that figures. Kraven and her did lots of things together." Dorthy mentioned as Daisy seemed VERY quiet. What was she looking at? Dorthy got off of the girl as she went on all fours. "What do you... Oh that thing?" Dorthy said as she saw the mouse as well. Though she didn't go to catch it. She flinched when Daisy went face first into the door though. "Oooooh ouch... You were like a bird." Dorthy commented as Diasy slide down the door. She walked over to see that this was Ivy's room. And Dorthy knew... She knew these plants from somewhere. They tried to kill her once! "Careful! These things... They really try to kill you!" Dorthy said as she followed, not wanting to be seen as afraid. "Goat... Blood? What does your mom drink it? Or does her plants?" Dorthy asked as she grabbed Daisy's hand. "No! She might get mad!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 am

Daisy was just about to poke it when Dorthy grabbed her "Wuh!? B-but! Goats! And-" Daisy looked at one of the killer plants in the room, it was biting out into the air, trying to devour one of the seagulls "Oh- I'm gonna name him Steve! He looks like a Steve-!" she spoke rather loudly, before trying to stretch out and poke the jar, despite Dorthy warning her not to "BUT- MUST- TOUCH-" it was like presenting a big red button that was labelled 'DONT PRESS'. Daisy would be hard pressed NOT to poke the gigantic jar of goat blood in the room. And the worst part is, she did it, she poke it. Nothing happened. Daisy turned back to Dorthy, a smile on her face "See! Nothing happened! Ivy's not even gonna know we did anything!" she told Dorthy before walking towards the exit of the room while still holding Dorthy's arm. And then the jar tipped over, just like that. The Jar, fell over, shattering and unleashing a wave of blood towards Daisy and Dorthy. The blood completely gushed over Dorthy, whole took the blunt of the blood because of her positioning. Daisy on the other hand, just got a bit messy. An awkward smile on her face, she laughed "Heheh- totes not my fault- it was the seagulls! IT WAS THE BLOOD GNOMES!" she tried to defend herself "IF IVY ASKED YOU'RE COVERED IN STRAWBERRY SAUCE!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:19 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 38c6aa7c-ae89-450b-b0be-db9b5951f5cd

"NO! Bad Daisy!" Dorthy scolded as she tried to hold her friend back. "What if it falls over? We can find better goats! What if it's Steve's food!? You don't want to starve Steve do you?" she asked before Daisy did what she had asked NOT to do! When nothing happened Dorthy sighed in relief. "Phew... Let's get out of here." Dorthy said and then froze when she heard a crack. "YIKES!" Dorthy covered herself as best as she could, but she was covered! From head to toe on her right side and little more. Her socks and shoes were soaked as well as her hat. The expression on Dorthy's face however held nothing. She just stood there before she turned her head slowly to Daisy with the peeved look. She said nothing when Daisy said to pretend that it was strawberry sauce. Her eye twitching before she started to chuckle and then laugh. As she did this she placed a hand on Daisy's face to smear it with blood. "There."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:49 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Jo27_zps7672550c

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Around the lift she very well knew would lead her into the underground depths of Carrion Land sat Jo, by her lonesome in the plumps of snow still gathered around. She sat with her legs out in front of her, a position she felt the more comfortable for her current battered form. Which, even after that hell of a walk- she had avoided any kind of treatment for. A near unnoticeable trail made from dribbles of blood was visible from where she had came from, which happened to be the Black Market. Which... would explain where she got the lone rose in her hand-- a few of it`s petals gone and lost, but it`s general form still carefully intact. She twirled it by it`s stem with half-lidded eyes, occasionally peering up for the arrival of the rest of Suicide Squad. If... any of them were still coming, that was. She... didn`t really want to walk in there alone, though...  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:58 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Emilia15

Emilia, Zombie, and Inna arrived together at Carrion Land. She paused for a moment when she saw the person she didn't want to really see tight now. In fact... The blood trail was a clear give away that Jo was probably here, but Jo's presence was enough to confirm that it was true. She watched her for a moment before walking near her. 'Disappointed?' Emilia thought when she looked down at Jo before looking up. "I'll knock." Emilia said as she went to do just that.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:04 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Nathan stood behind Emilia, with Inna behind him. Unlike Jo and Emilia, Nathan had a huge grin on his face "Yo!" he rose his hand up, he either didn't read the general feeling of the group, or he was just acting like that to annoy Jo. Either way, the grin was still on his face "Why knock!? Don't you guys have some sort of password, or keycard, or DNA scan or something!? You're both Vulture Team Officers! You should both be able to get in here without a problem, right?" Nathan then moved forward, his crutches being rather noticeable now "If not you guys could always let me talk! I'm sure they'd let me in! Haha! Vulture Team was always quite eager to blindly jump at their enemies... am I right...?"
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:06 am

Daisy let out another nervous laugh as she got a full glimpse at Daisy covered in blood. Then there was her laughter, and her whole attitude, which would be unnerving to pretty much anyone- except for the likes of Daisy. Daisy saw absolutely NOTHING wrong there "Wow! You seem pretty happy! I thought you'd be super upset at being covered in goat blood!" she cheered, and then blood was smeared on her face. Daisy's expression suddenly changed, she looked rather... put off, surprised, shocked? One of those words, and then, slowly, her expression changed to that of happiness "OH MY GOD YOU SHARED GOAT BLOOD WITH ME YOU'RE SO NICE!" she yelled, glomping Dorthy.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:19 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia looked over to Nathan before opening the door. "No,no, and yes but I don't know if my DNA will still be recognized. Hence knocking, but it worked so... Your welcome." Emilia said before adding, "Didn't think they would have had kept it..." Emilia answered as she crossed her arms. "If you want to get shot be my guest." Emilia answered.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:23 am

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

"I'm not okay with getting shot." Rommel said, walking up behind them, hands in his pockets, bandages poking out of his shirt. "I mean...unless it's a hot chick, then I'm okay with it." he had his arms crossed. He looked at the others. "Alright, let's go in now."

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:28 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Small Spitfire

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Dorthy14-1

Dorthy stared at Daisy for a moment. She was surprised that the girl actually liked what she did. "H-huh?" she asked as she glomped. "OOFF!" and they landed on the blood puddle, Dorthy was getting completely covered. "Oh Don't let me have all the sauce!" Dorthy cried out as she rolled Daisy over, covering her back in blood.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:53 am

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Don`t bother," Jo said quickly, pulling herself onto her feet in a stagger. She paused a beat as Emilia approached the door, using this time to walk up to Zombie-- and promptly kick one of his crutches out from under him, with a sweep of her ankle. "Fat nasty trash," Then, she tentatively made her way to the entrance, very gently pushing Emilia aside to gain access to a small pad- which she gingerly pressed her index finger against, invoking a small scanner to appear and run down the length of it. The voice of an AI responded, welcoming Jo by the usage of her full name and former code name, "The Boss". The entrance to the lift opened, and Jo stepped inside, awaiting the entrance of the rest before pressing the button to activate the lift`s descent. "... Here`s how this is gonna work. Anyone attacks someone they shouldn`t-- I shoot you on the spot, Charles be damned. Anyone touch something they shouldn`t-- I shoot you on the spot. Survivors will be shot again. Behave yourselves, or I kill you." As intimidating as this probably should have sounded, it lacked a certain quality to it-- which, without a doubt, was being subtracted by the layer of choked pain over Jo`s voice. "... And, listen- if I say... 'the walrus sings at midnight'-- it`s code for 'don`t say shit'. Any kinda shit. No dumb shit, no smart shit, no shit I`ve said, no shit that`s happened in the past few days-- nothing. You twiddle your goddamn thumbs, lie about shit if you have to-- but you don`t say shit that could get me in trouble. I`ll shoot you. Understand--?" She probably could have chosen a code that would fit into a normal conversation better--- but, this one was totally cooler.
The more and more she spoke, the more obvious it became that this was... kind of really aimed at Zombie-- who knew what he`d try to do in here-- 

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 3 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Nathan grinned to Emilia and Rommel "Hey now! I was only joking... though technically if any of us were to be shot- I'd totally be the most likely to live!" he bragged, his grin turning into a goofy smile just seconds before Jo would kick on of his crutches away. This would lead to Zombie falling face first into the snow "Mff-mrowref-!" he yelled, his voice muffled by the snow. The assassin rolled out of the snow, taking a deep breathe "What the hell!? I'm a fucking cripple Jo! That's not cool!" though he totally would have done the same if their roles were switched, multiple time in fact. Actually, Zombie was already trying to think of ways to kill Jo without getting in trouble with Charles, so really he wasn't one to judge "Whelp- I'm a starfish now... a crippled... retarded starfish..." he commented on himself, just staying there in the snow. It was kind of hard to do anything with the dislocated leg.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Jo did the finger print scanner thing after pushing Emilia, which made her want to kick Jo in the shin. "Huh..." she said as looked at Zombie who was now on the ground. She would have usually laughed, but not right now. Right now she was not in the mood to do the laughing. She crossed her arms and listened to Jo's rambling of secret codes and what she would do if orders weren't followed. "Was there any doubt?" she responded to Zombie as he said that he looked like a retarded starfish. "Why not agree to a story of what happened to us instead of making stuff up on the spot? We could contradict each other by mistake." Emilia had to ask since she had a feeling that this wasn't going to go well. Though she knew most of this stuff was aimed at Zombie, Emilia also knew probably some of the people in their weren't the best liars.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:24 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

"Sounds like your problem-" Jo muttered, in response to Zombie`s whole statement about cripples-- Jo had no time for cripples--
Either way, she stepped off the lift momentarily- only to stop next to Zombie, and just flat out kick him onto the lift in some weird rolling motion. She followed suit again- then Emilia spoke, and Jo paid some momentary attention to her. She seemed to take the redhead`s words into consideration, adopting a somewhat thoughtful expression. "...Look, no- just... don`t say any dumb shit. I`ve made my point already- don`t say any dumb shit- 'walrus sings at midnight' means no dumb shit- understand? Good, can everyone just get on the fuckin` lift already--? I`ve got a lot of shit to cover here, and I don`t know when Prude Mcgee is gonna call us back..." Her fingers hovered over the rightful button as she glanced at the others over her shoulder.

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Fine then." Emilia said as she lead the Inna, and Rommel inside of the lift. She crossed her arms, and stared at the doors. "... When are you ever, in a normal conversation ever going to use the Walrus Sings at Midnight that is not going to involve Buddi or Ivy?" Emilia asked since she didn't see that phrase working. No doubt Jo used this to sound cool... For crazy people.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next