Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

+8
Emu Queen
Not Manchee
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
MochaLatte
12 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Ryder188_zps5f63625e

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder could definitely feel that dangerous aura coming off of Jo once Ivy mentioned the motherhood thing--he glanced up then and saw Pugsy standing in the doorway, and he hastily said to Jo,
"Ivy and Pugsy adopted Daisy over there--" He used a hand to motion towards where Dorthy and Daisy were still blood-wrestling, making sure to stress the word 'adopted' when he spoke to Jo.
Either way, he knew that she was going to want to hear more about the whole Inquisitor deal--and she needed medical treatment--so that was a thing--
"Here--Ivy, why don't we let Jo rest in the infirmary for now? She looks pretty tired--plus, if we let her rest now, she'll be much more awake to see all of your new projects later!" Sure, he was planning on talking to Jo in private while she was resting--but right now, all he knew was that people had to calm before Jo kind of just--exploded a bit--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Chelsea193_zpsfc740eca

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea listened to Zombie's reply, and was about to say something--but then suddenly he was an eel.
"O-Oh dear..." She watched Inna prop the assassin up, then gave an awkward little laugh and a shrug as Inna asked if he was always like this around her. "W-Well, he didn't turn into an eel last time, so no, I don't think so...then again, last time, he kind of was kidnapping me--so that might be the difference--" Chelsea paused for a moment, smoothing down her skirt slightly, then looking to Inna again. "I-I'm sorry, I should probably introduce myself--I'm Chelsea. What's your name? A-And are you guys here visiting with Jo...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Zombie was pretty much propped up like a plank of wood "I'm an eel-" he repeated, a vacant look in his eyes. This look continued as the Russian and the tiny lady talked- until Chelsea asked just who they were, in relation to Jo. Then Zombie snapped out of it, mostly because he did not want his head exploding. He honestly didn't trust Inna, she was so thick-headed that she might actually tell the truth to Chelsea "Uh! We're Jo's friends! Yeah! AND AND AND- we do THINGS, with GUNS... AND AND AND it totally has nothing to do with Paladin! Haha! What would make you think that!? That's dumb! We're totally travelling circus performers!" was the best he could come up with "Shit I should have just let Inna talk..." he said thinking out loud.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy was there in the hallway, still listening. They seemed to be pretty happy, that was good. Things were finally starting to work out for the better these days. At least, they weren't constantly in danger of all dying like back in the day. Really, things were turning out for the best. And then Ivy mentioned motherhood... once or twice. Then specifically named him! Pugsy's expression immediately turned to one of horror, and the greaser slowly began to back away...

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Jo27_zps7672550c

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, no- all Ivy needed to say was that this Daisy girl was her and Pugsy`s daughter, before Jo very abruptly stood to her full height, dropping Ivy`s hands and starting her tranquil fury charge toward Pugsy with what was definetely the most menacing, macabre look she had ever given anybody in her entire life. She was just---positively radiating with rage---never mind any of the other times she had blown up on people, sought revenge against one of her best friend`s murderers, or been manipulated in general-- this was clearly the maddest Jo had ever been. Ever. And once she was within arms reach of Pugsy-- the first thing she did was grab the ends of his scarf, and forcefully pull in a full-out effort to murder the guy via suffocation-- "YOU FUCKIN` GAY DIAPER BABY I SWEAR TO FUCKING FUCK--" She roared, not really seeming to mind any negative attention she may have gathered-- this was the most sewious-- so, her pulling intensified-- she was definetely not holding back at all wow-- "yOU GODDAMN PURPLE HEADED WOMB FERRET WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LAYING A GODDAMN FINGER ON HER YOU`RE FUCKIN` DEAD YOU FUCKASS LETTUCE LICKING MIMBO-- GET ON YOUR KNEES AND APOLOGIZE TO IVY AT LEAST TEN THOUSAND TIMES AND MAYBE I`LL BE QUICK ABOUT DISEMBOWELING YOU, GODDAMN RUMP RANGER--" Rabid Jo is rabid tbh--  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna nodded, yeah the kidnapping could make Zombie not act like an eel..

"Understandable, da.."

She remembered the days when she wouldn't talk about kidnapping so nonchalantly... She put her arm out for a handshake as Chelsea introduced herself, and opened her mouth to reply, but Zombie was a thing before she could do so. What was even coming out of his mouth?

"...I am Inna."

She concluded simply, putting an arm on Zombie's shoulder, a sign that maybe he should shut up.

"We are here weeth Jo, da."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was so genuinely surprised when Jo freaked out. Like actually. Where did that even come from? NO WARNING SIGNS!

"Jo?!?"

She was strangling Pugsy! That wasn't okay! They had to raise Daisy together!

"STAHP! IN THE NAME OF CHEE!
Before you break my heart.."

The greenette poked Jo intensely...then grabbed at her legs and started trying to yank her off. Intensely. Because she had to save the Pugs.

"Cut the scarf off, Pugs! Do it quick!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Ryder188_zps5f63625e

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder kind of looked at Jo trying to murder Pugsy in horror, then quickly went over to her, trying to pull her away from Pugsy without being too rough on any of the people involved--
"J-Jo, it's okay--Pugsy didn't do the thing--he didn't do the thing Jo--I swear he didn't--!"
Dead Pugsy would be a bad thing--so Ryder was pretty sure that he couldn't let that happen--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac kept on staring at the wall. There was basically nothing to do when he heard some noises going on at the kitchen area. Just what was going on now? He sighed and grabbed his head as he got up and walked slowly back to the kitchen. This just couldn't be that stupid...could it? He looked inside and saw some new people in there? Just who were they? Some concern was noted as he saw that Chelsea was by two strangers. Should he go over there and help her out since it doesn't seem like she could take them both on? Well he couldn't either but it still seemed unfair. Wait...nevermind. One of them looked like to be seriously injured as there was a crutch by that person. He scanned the area more as it appeared that Jo was back? Well that wasn't surprising at the slightest. She always seem to come back one time or another. But then...was that Emilia?

Without a notice or any thought, Isaac bolted to Buddi's room. He arrived a minute later at Buddi's place as he opened the door.
"Buddi! I-" Isaac fell down to the floor as he grabbed his head. Running with a head injury was not a good idea as the headache was coming to him. He staggered and got back up with a few pants here and there as he looked to Buddi again. "Buddi...Emilia...Emilia's alive...she's here...at the base..." Isaac leaned onto the door frame for support as he looked at Buddi for a response.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny cocked a gun and aimed it at Zombie. She didn't say anything, but aimed at his head, putting a finger on the trigger.
"How are you in here...why are you in here...you have 5 seconds....go..." she said, dead serious. She was not fucking around when she was holding this gun. She was gonna blow his brains out. And then Emilia was there and some....Russian...woman? Okay. Zombie was here, and not important right now. "1...2...3.."

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Daiteikoku-Rommel-1

There are some who challenge death....there are others whom embrace it...
ε яэ
I say...fuck it...

Rommel was quiet and entered the place. He looked around and saw the commotion going on and just...laughed.
"These guys are fucking hilarious. What the actual fuck!" he said, still laughing and generally enjoying the chaos. I guess that was part of humor he liked. He went over to the group eating and waved.
"Sup." he said, just being himself. "Yo Red!" he called to Emilia. "What's going on in there?"

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Screenshot2012-01-27at44737PM
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Chelsea193_zpsfc740eca

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea shook Inna's hand, smiling at her--but then paused when Zombie suddenly gave his explanation as to how the group was related to Jo. She stared at him for a moment, then giggled slightly, grinning at him.
"Totally not with Paladin. Alright--I'll take your word for it." They were totally with Paladin--that was pretty obvious-- "W-Well...either way, any friend of Jo's is a friend of ours--" But then Bunny had her gun aimed at Zombie. Chelsea squeaked a bit in alarm, then quickly put herself between the two. "B-Bunny, hang on! He's not doing anything to hurt us! All he's doing is eating and being an eel!"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy continued to slowly back away. But then he saw Jo slowly move towards him "Oh no..." Pugsy's backing away intensified, he moved fasted, and faster, and fasted. Yet she kept moving closer "FUCK! OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! OH NO! FUU-" just as he was about to run away, he was grabbed by the scarf and promptly choked. Pugsy started erratically flailing his arms around, it looked like one of those scenes from The Simpsons, just more horrifying. Even with Ryder trying to stop her and Ivy telling Pugsy how to escape, he really couldn't do anything as the greaser was currently in the middle of panicking.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie15

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie12
Nathan Crockett
Zombie let out an awkward laugh after realizing just what he had done "Heheh..." and then Inna put a hand on his shoulder, which for some reason absolutely terrified him. He just kinda stayed there, awkwardly smiling, though he liked Chelsea's response, that was nice! He was just about to say something to her when Bunny made her presence quite known. Zombie on the other hand, seemed positively cool considering a gun was poitned at him "Ah- thwee ladies at the same time- I'm kinda populah, yeah?" he joked, taunting Bunny. He rose his hands up, a grin on his face "Relax Red... I'm not armed..." he told her, though he was taking full advantage of the fact that Chelsea was between the two, and stationed himself so that a shot to the chest (The easiest way of killing him) would require Bunny shooting at Chelsea "How about we put the gun down before I kidnap this little cutie again... eh?" he spoke as he pat Chelsea on the head again quite tenderly.
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Manticore
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"Touch her again and I cut your dick off. Chelsea, this man is dangerous and frankly, after he tries to kill you a few times, you get a bit jaded about if his opinion matters or not." she said, keeping the gun out, but having to lower it. "Fine...you're not armed...but you're an assassin, and can kill the people in this kitchen with the oven for all I know. So it doesn't matter if you're armed. Now what do you want?" she asked, gripping the gun and stroking the trigger with her finger. Her good mood was ruined. This asshole was to blame.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Even Ivy and Ryder`s combined efforts wasn`t enough to put Jo`s rampage to a stop-- but, she was pretty sure that spot where Ivy was poking at was probably gonna leave some stupid looking bruise. "LIKELY STORY-- FUCK OFF--! NO TIME FOR CHEE RIGHT NOW--UGH-" Was her very eloquent reply to the redhead insisting Pugsy hadn`t 'done the thing'. Admittedly, Ryder pulling at her was having a bit of an effect-- but, Jo was positively determined to murder Pugsy and such, because Ivy was her baby and no one touched her baby ever. Like, ever. So, she very much stayed in place, intensely pulling on the greaser`s scarf-- she was just--really intent on killing him here-- it seemed-- this was totally that one scene from the Simpsons. "STOP FUCKIN` MOVING AROUND YOU UPHILL GARDENER--!! PISSCOUCH-!! ASSLAMP--!! PICKLESMOOCHER--!! DILDOMUNCHINGGUTTERSLUT--!!!" Yeah, Jo was still kind of being all lividly rabid... she was pretty much trembling from her own rage, her eye all bloodshot and such-- it was not very attractive. She could hardly hear the commotion over in the kitchen anymore-- too much anger-- "IWARNEDYOU,YOUPIECEOFSHITDON`TFUCKIN`TOUCHHER--"

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:28 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Emilia15
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Yes I thought so too. But that's a story for another time." Emilia said as she smiled at Pugsy. She looked around with a smile at everyone in the room. Everyone she knew were almost here. "Alright, alright. He is YOUR responsibility." Emilia said to Innna as she ignored Zombie completely, releasing her hold. "Hello Bunny... Rommel... I am just meeting some people here. This is Pugsy, the man that Jo is trying to kill right now. This is Bunny the woman threatening Nathan right now. That's Chelsea, that's Dorthy and... Some other girl..." Emilia trailed off as Dorthy waved over to to them and ran passed. "OH! Hi Jo!" Dorthy called as she hugged Jo for a moment before going over to Chelsea. "Hide me!" Dorthy said as she hide behind her. Emilia had to process all of that. Ivy was a mom... That was a scary thought, and where was Buddi. "... Where's Buddi?" she asked to anyone who'd want to answer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/center]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Bc700d85-fe91-4193-a69d-ee175f37d11d_zps63a76913

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna didn't do well with the random gun pointed at Zombie. Not well at all. Her first reaction was to disarm Bunny rapidly, but before she could start advancing, she noticed that Zombie seemed totally cool about this. And with the insults. Why was he so cool about this? She stood defensively next to Zombie and Chelsea, but didn't attack Bunny just yet.

"Who ees she?"

She asked coldly, not taking her eyes off of Bunny. Maybe she should be trying to comfort Chelsea, since the girl was trying to help out, mentioning that Nathan wasn't doing anything...but Bunny was a threat, Inna needed to be on guard.

"He weell not do anytheeng.."

She whispered to Chelsea, hoping the girl would catch the words and not be scared by Zombie's threat.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Layoutbudd_zps9badc515

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi was still brooding by his lonesome once Isaac opened the door-- a gesture that thoroughly startled the mutant, making him jolt slightly in surprise. He knitted his eyebrows in concern as Isaac suddenly fell over, getting up to move to the blonde and help him back up again. But then Emilia was mentioned, and Buddi kinda just

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 888d6033-cc92-4e89-9c59-3eb73c1b97dc_zpsa542b7d9

His response was to immediately pick up Isaac with ease-- begining his bolt to the kitchen as quickly as he could. Except Buddi was sort of a really large dude-- so, him running kind of made the floor vibrate a bit. Nevermind that, though-- EMILIA WAS APPARENTLY ALIVE AND HE NEEDED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW--
As soon as he reached the kitchen, lo and behold-- Emilia was there, in all her vibrantly colored hair glory. He knew it-- he just knew it! Of course Emilia could never die-- she was invincible! Without a word-- Buddi placed Isaac down on his feet, approached Emilia, and enveloped the woman in the biggest bear hug ever, utterly silenced in his shock. He could speak some words to her later-- right now, hugs were in order---yes---there were some other people in here too, which he noticed... but, Emilia--

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was shocked. Did Jo just say there was no time for Chee? HOW COULD SHE?!

"BLASPHEMY!"

She cried, and almost broke into tears...but then she reasoned with herself. Jo was just mad...for some odd reason. She just needed to relax. Jo knew how important the Chee was. She knew about the eternal fight against Gumby. SHE KNEW. But the attempted murder of Pugsy was still a thing.

"I gotta do what I gotta do.."

She muttered, and reached into her pocket, taking out none other than...a Bufo toad. Jo was yelling, which meant open mouth...so Ivy took advantage of that last yelled part and shoved the toad into Jo's mouth. Did I mention it causes hallucinations and stuff? Yeah.

"TIME TO CHILLAX, JO-TART! EAT BUFO!"

This would either go very well or disastrously wrong.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Emilia4

"There you are. I was wondering where you were-" Emilia felt herself getting hugged, the force of it making her hat fall off. She looked back at the person with a somewhat red face, but it wasn't one of rage. More of... Embarrassment. "Buddi." Emilia said as she hugged back slowly. It didn't matter what else was happening around them. She was going to enjoy this moment... She had forgotten what it was like to be loved for a moment. A flash of her life going before her eyes as she saw her family. But only for a moment. 'I don't want that to go...' she thought as she rocked with Buddi.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm

osephine eaumont
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i am anything but weak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

So, midst all this Pugsy strangling, Dorthy walked by-- and Jo momentarily calmed to acknowledge her, "Hi Dorthy." BUT THEN BACK TO RAGING-- RAGING IS IMPORTANT YES--
"PRICKHOLEFUDGEPACKINGSONOFAFUCKIN`--" Except no, because her shouting was immediately cut off via toad to the mouth. Jo had plenty of foreign objects thrusted into her mouth before, so, initially she didn`t have much of a reaction- it was Ivy`s shriek that followed which caught her attention. Her hands dropped to her sides as she shot Ivy a bit of a quizzical look before opening her hand in front of her face, and spitting the toad out into it. Cue some awkward silence... "What did you just put into my mouth? Is this a toad?" She stared at it some more, her mind... very slowly piecing together what just happened... "This is a Bufo toad. You put a Bufo toad in my mouth." She looked at Ivy, "You did that-"
Yeah, she knew what was coming--
... She should probably be sitting down or something, because Ivy was looking a lot like a Pistol Shrimp right now. And with Pugsy being Guianan Cock-of-the-rock and stuff, there wasn`t really any point in trying to kill him again. Jo was oddly calm about the floor melting and turning into a bunch of eggs and stuff-- apparently she had some kind of experience with things like this. "...Bah..." Her iris expanded, devouring the outer parts of her eye- but, aside from that, she was pretty unphased. Even after acknowledging that Ryder was definetely a Lemur Sloth... this was but a minor inconvenience. She`d still do the do with him, probably-- yeah, definetely-- sex with Lemur Sloths sounded plausible to Jo.

Jo`s theme - Here I Come
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Tumblr_mhffdljCFO1qfrt2go1_500

Isaac smiled and felt himself falling down towards the ground as he couldn't support himself on the door anymore. Before he hit the ground however, he felt Buddi carry him as the man ran over to the kitchen area. As soon as he was placed onto the ground, the blonde boy grabbed his head as the headache came back again from the fast running. Oh man that did not feel good at the slightest. He looked over at the situation and saw that Bunny was now in Chelsea's area so that was a relief but then there was someone new that peaked his interest. Just who was that guy? He looked dangerous but the boy didn't know how dangerous. Well one false move and he would definitely be killed from someone like him. Well someone had to make sure that the man wouldn't do anything to the base. Isaac walked over to where Rommel was. "Hey you. Just who are you and what are you doing here?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy started to foam out of his mouth, wildly flailing his arms around higher until Jo finally let go. Why? Because Ivy had apparently drugged him. Thank god for Ivy's weirdness, praise the Chee. Immediately seeing her so much as back away from him, Pugsy ran behind Ivy, panting heavily "I knew she would do that-" were really the only words he could muster at the moment, he was still kind of panicking "I- I- wow- my head-" Pugsy just breathed in and out "Ivy... I think I need to lay down-" he told her, slowly backing away from Jo. He had no idea if she would attack him again, though really chances were she would if he stayed around long enough.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor (Vacant) - Page 5 Jack8_zps5bb66537
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked at Isaac, still restraining her annoyance when she heard his response. She understood Mocha was Vulture's doctor, but that didn't mean she enjoyed having some little snot all but insult her position as a physician, particularly after she had helped save his life. Jack kept her voice calm as she spoke to the blonde, softening her hold on his shoulder a touch.

Isaac, I know I'm not Vulture's official doctor, but I am still a doctor and you need to go back to the infirmary to treat your wounds, lest you pass out from blood loss or worse.
Jack smiled at Bunny as the woman spoke and returned the thumbs up. She was glad that the woman seemed to be in a better mood. Jack released her hold on Isaac as he headed towards the Infirmary, where hopefully he would stay for the next few hours.
I believe they went downstairs. Nate seemed concerned about something. I was about to get them in a few minutes actually.
The Suicide Squad appeared. Jack watched the preceding with interest. She smiled at Jo and Ryder as she spotted the two of them. She noticed the others as she surveyed the room. Jack silently raised an eyebrow at Zombie's blatant admittance that he had tried to kill them before. She joined the group in the kitchen quietly signaling to Bunny that she would keep an eye on the situation, hoping to calm down the red head. Judging from how he had pet, the girl on her head, she doubted Chelsea was in any kind of danger. She looked at the three, smiling calmly. Despite their odd appearance something told Jack these people didn't mean them harm at the moment. She positioned herself in  away where she didn't look like she was threatening them.
Sorry about that. We've been through quite a lot lately, so it's become wise to remain on high alert.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next