Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

+6
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Choco nodded as he began to show Rylie the different animals. See!? They were having fun! YAY! But Rylie was being all depressed which was messing up Choco's groove. Choco looked down at Rylie before he found some place where they can eat! "Oh look! Some place to eat ice cream!" Choco said as he picked up Rylie and whispered, "Come on... Do better Ryder. Pretend I'm Jo." Choco said as he did the most man like thing ever. He sat down with his legs crossed on the small chair. He just hoped that it didn't break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:00 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Blacktwin21_zps6dfc8e58
Nathalie "Nat" Hardey
Nat grimaced as the remaining robots began jumping, which made staying in one place for too long impossible. This was bad.
Nat continued shooting as she tried to dodge the jumping robots. She hoped the pink haired woman hadn't intended to use this theater because at this rate it was going to be pretty destroyed by the time they were done. Nat just hoped she was alive at the end of this.
Nat turned in between shooting to see that despite telling Isha to help her when she needed back up, the girl was still sulking in a corner.
Isha, I could use some help over here!
Nat continued  shooting while trying to dodge the robots. Honestly she was worried what the other floor would have in store for them if this was just the first floor.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:02 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsie grinned as he watched the fruits of his labor- he made a perfect broken heart with his chainsaws "Heh..." and he was DUEL WIELDING MOTHER FUCKING CHAINSAWS. PUGSIE LOVED TODAY. He crossed both weapons into an X, expecting Cathy to have something more up her sleeves "Cathy! Stop this! Why are you even working for The Inquisitor! TELL ME!" he yelled, before the laser shark robot things came. Oh shit. Cathy was certainly following a long tradition of sending the weirdest shit to kill Vulture Team. Pugsie charged triumphantly into the fray, slashing at the sharks as he tried his best to avoid the laser beams "SERIOUSLY CATHY! THE INQUISITOR TRIED TO KILL YOU! WHY WORK FOR HIM!?" he yelled, slashing furiously at a shark.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie flinched slightly when Choco suddenly picked her up--in her experience, the only times she'd been picked up was when Kraven had been picking her up to punch her in the face or something--but no, Choco was just carrying her around. To ice cream, apparently. As Choco sat down, Rylie was still on his lap. As Choco whispered to pretend that he was Jo, Rylie paused for a second, looking up at Choco and whispering, "...You want me to pretend that Jo is a huge black man--?"
Rylie paused for a moment, then just sighed, sitting on Choco's lap and crossing her arms grumpily. She was not enjoying herself. She missed Jo and she hated the Inquisitor and Cathy, and he just wanted this whole stupid situation over with! "I'll take vanilla ice cream...I guess...not like I want to be here or anything..." She did seem pretty grumpy--she could pass off for a tsundere, at best, but honestly, she really wasn't doing well in the acting department.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:09 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can it fit into an almond, though--? Almonds are kind of smaller.... maybe put inject them with the thing, too, and they`ll get bigger---" He grinned a bit under his mask---since Ivan seemed actually pretty into this date thing...! Maybe he was better at romance than he thought! Wow, Emilia would be so impressed right now--
Maybe if he talked to Emilia about injecting plants with super mutant drugs, she`d like him more...
And super buff plants were brought up, which sounded amazing... he was ready to reply to him whenever Ivan finished ranting---but suddenly champagne and tables.... he had totally read something like this before! Buddi knew his stuff and things. He approached the table, about to push out a chair for the greennette-- just as Ivan thought of something way better than actually sitting down like normal people. And dates were about having fun, right--? "...Maybe..." He very cautiously picked up one of the glasses, holding it up to his mask. Though, he was kind of scared of accidentally breaking it---that would probably subtract points from them, right--? He sort of swirled the glass around a bit because that was what classy people did and Buddi was totally classy---then, he pushed his mask up around halfway, and took a small sip... and yeah this stuff had to go. Buddi chucked it off the Eiffel tower. "Bye--" He dismissed it quickly, and plucked one of the set red roses off the table, offering it to Ivan. Flower giving was totally a romantic thing... right...? "U-Uh---for you---it matches your... blood, probably..."  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Isaac Isha Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 820140cedb2b91d1c6a820e6e1f23feb

Isha was sitting in the corner when she started to notice that the remaining robots were starting to jump. That was pretty odd. She just kept staring when Nat said that she needed some help. Well it was better than doing nothing. Isha got up as she ran to where Nat was. "Ok Nat, lets destroy all these fucking robots and get out of here!" She then reached into her dress, happy that her cards were still there. "Lets see how they like this!" Isha then threw some exploding cards at the robots, hoping that it would destroy them or just distract them to have Nat finish them off.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 83466676898f980f58ea1eeed70ce62d794373ee

Choco stared at Rylie for a moment when he asked for him to imagine that Jo is a huge black man. "... Yes..." Choco said with no change in reaction. "No grumpies! Ice cream can chase it away Ry-Ry." Choco said trying that pet name that the others usually call him. He wanted coffee ice cream personally. "Yay... Ice cream." Choco said as he got the ice cream and gave it to Rylie. "Do you want any gems on it?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:14 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Ae88f87d-3772-4e74-854a-55fb8972133f_zpse6c9e909

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy blew a raspberry at Pugsie as the girl began questioning her on why she was working with the Inquisitor, why she was doing this, basically regular victim talk.

"Aren't you too busy to talk at the moment~?"

She smirked, then, just because she thought it would be cool, the ceiling opened and a shower of...raspberries rained down on Brent and Pugsie. The sharks were still going strong, even the dead ones kept shooting lasers and shit.
At the movie theatre, the robots just kept on coming, two of them ambushing Isha when they saw that the girl was looking a bit..bored.
Cathy was smiling, being happy about her work...but then she looked over at Rylie and Choco. NOPE. SHE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY OF THAT.

"Ryyyyylie~! You lose!"

Suddenly all the animals that they has been looking at before and pretending to enjoy ripped through whatever was holding them back and attacked Choco and Rylie. Choco had a black bear, a lion, and an actually super vicious bunny on him, while Rylie would have to deal with a tiger, a gorilla and an evil goose.

"Oh I can smell the blood already~!"

She giggled and clapped her hands some more.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent heard the crash, and the laser shark.
"GEEZ!" he yelled, diving out of the landing zone. He got up. "Alright...THATS IT!" he charged in jumping over the shark and slashing down, hoping to slice this thing in half. He used all the force he could behind that attack. There was rasberries...but Brent gave NO shits. Brent didn't a care, he just wanted these guys dead.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:22 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 RyderGenderbendyup_zps3df2b1c0

Rylie Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Rylie frowned more when Choco called her by the nickname, and took the ice cream, grumbling slightly...but then suddenly animals. Rylie just stared over at the animals for a moment from Choco's lap--and then that was kind of it for her.
She was. So. Done.

"Fuck it. FUCK. IT." She leapt up from Choco's lap, chucking her vanilla ice cream cone right into the face of the gorilla. "FUCK YOU. FUCK THIS. FUCK. EVERYTHING. GAH." She unclipped her bat from her belt, swinging it frantically around in front of her to ward the animals off. "YOU WANT SOME? YOU FUCKING WANT SOME? C'MON! C'MOOON!"
Rylie mad, Rylie smash--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:27 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Ivy_ge10

Ivan
Armageddon-o

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

"NO DON'T DRINK IT, IT MIGHT EXPLODE AND KILL AND-!"

Buddi sipped the champagne, but not before doing that super fancy swirly thing, like wow where did he even LEARN that? Ivan was convinced the champagne was evil...but Buddi hadn't died yet, so at least that was a thing. Then the throwing commenced, that was more up Ivan's alley! He threw the other glass, and was already looking around the set for other stuff to throw, when the rose thing happened.

"Oh my god that is so flattering! You noticed the color of my blood? That's so romantic! Um...here, have this!"

He picked up his chair decorated it with some rose petals, and handed it to Buddi. He'd totally love it!

"It makes your mask pop!"

He looked at the other chair...and was super tempted to throw it...but contained himself cause he could totally just use it as another gift.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Choco Deren

Doctor Choco

Choco sighed when Rylie was just even more grumpy. Christ if anyone thought a pairing between these two could ever work they thought wrong. Rylie was just too sour for her for her to even talk to. Hence the reason why they never talk to one another. Ever... Except that one time, but it was business. Choco sighed before bunny happened. "SON OF A BITCH! MOTHERING FUCKING!" Choco said as he ripped the bunny off and crushed it in his grip. He then threw the bunny at the Lion. "Fucking... You wanna play with me!? YOU THINK YOUR BLACK ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS D!?" Choco yelled as he tackled the black bear. Epic... Wrestling Match...

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 GabrielGenderbent2_zps1b4f4c84

Gabrielle Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabrielle did her best to smile back at Jack, though she jolted slightly when she felt the male taking her hand. Ah- right... not getting killed would be great... "No, no... It's alright. People hide their names for many reasons," she mumbled, trying to appear comfortable and happy despite the adrenaline rush from fear of death. From the sounds of it, the others weren't doing so well... "Uhm... how about we go on a ride?" Her thinking behind that choice was that it might be easier to act all romantic if they were on a ride- she wasn't really sure- this was all too chaotic and she was worried about Bravery... But if they could just get through this they'd be alright...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 MatthiasGenderbend_zps331b6ca2

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda lifted her head in shock when she realized Cathy had noticed her mistake, tensing a little before yelping as she was lassoed into the scene. A scenic drive...? "You're too young anyways, I'll drive," she mumbled, glaring around the area a moment before sighing and turning to Theodore, offering him a hand up. "... It... looks like we're all alone, huh...?" she said lamely after a moment, sort of awkward. Date with an eight year old- this was great.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:40 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Pugsy_13

Pugnificient
Pugsie Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsie glared up to the ceiling, expecting more sharks. Then Cathy did the thing "T-THAT WAS RUDE! THAT WAS VERY RUDE!" Pugsie yelled to Cathy, then as the raspberries began to fall down on them, Pugsie decided she had enough of this. She began to erratically cut through the fruits falling from the ceiling "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she yelled as she cut the raspberries down to what resembled a fruit salad "THIS. IS NOT. FUUUUN!" she yelled even more, then she began to run around the room, slashing down the walls of the love hotel "NO! MORE!" she yelled, cutting down the entire room until it was just wreckage. From the dust of the wreckage stood Pugsie triumphantly, holding her chainsaws into an X, with shark lasers shooting in the background behind her "Cathy... listen to me. I don't have time for them..." she muttered to the pinkette.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Dorthyasaboy

Theo nodded his head and waited for Matilda to get into the car. Slowly he went in as well. "So... Um... Sorry about before." Theo said as he looked down, and away from Matilda. At least it was with Matthias and not with anyone else. It could have been weird with them. "So... Is this place real or is it all made up?" Theo asked as he got his seat belt on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Isaac Isha Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 820140cedb2b91d1c6a820e6e1f23feb

Isha was too busy focusing on the robots in front of her when she suddenly felt her shoulder being hit be one of the hammers. "Agh!" She fell down to the ground and looked up to see who attacked her. Two robots were behind her. "Damn you..." She rubbed her left shoulder as now it showed bruised signs. Before she knew it, the other robot swung down it's hammer at her. "Oh shit!" Isha rolled away from the oncoming attack as she got back up. "How dare you attack a lady-I mean man- I mean...oh fuck it!" She then threw alot of exploding cards at the two robots, destroying them to scrap metal. "Man fuck these robots..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:57 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Skarvina Crou
Mad Lust

Skarvina smiled as Bravery carried her... Oh Bravery you're so strong... it was actually impressive considering the height difference... She clung on close to him wrapping tightly around him... the she shouted gleefully as they toppled into the water... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... As they dropped into the water together Skarvina saw the fish run off into their hiding places... She resurfaced next to Bravery both treading water... WOW! That Was Fun!... Hmm you really know how to show a girl a good time don't you Bravykins?... Oooh it's so cooooold... She pulled Bravery by the hand over to the side of the tank on a submerged platform divers used to stand on... on there the water was about chest high to her and just a little higher on Bravery... She looked down and noticed she could see straight through her shirt... Atlas did wear the same kind of thin white shirt every day... It really didn't matter when he was a he but Skarvina didn't care it worked towards her advantage... She pulled Bravery into a hug where her breasts were very visible from... Oh Bravy keep me warm it's s-s-so c-cold in here.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Brent stood next to Pug triumphantly.
"Dude...high five." he said, putting his hand up for a highfive, still holding the axe "Okay now bitch...you're next." Brent was still only slightly less frustrated then before, but destroying the room felt nice, and hopefully, he and Pug could put this all behind them, and become better friends.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery figured that all they could really do was keep up the charade here until it ended somehow--so, Bravery hugged Skarvina close, announcing in his most heroic voice he could muster,
"Don't worry, citizen--I mean, Skarvina! I will keep you warm! We should sue the aquarium to get heated tanks! In case people want to swim in them! The fish can enjoy them, too! Hot tubs are awesome!"

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matilda offered Theodore a small strained smile as she climbed into the drivers side and buckled in, taking a deep breath before starting up the engine and cautiously pulling forward, not really answering until she had readjusted to the action of driving. "Ah... I'm not sure... remember though, this is a date," she mumbled, reaching for the radio and turning music on at a quiet volume. "So- uh- do you like the... uh... view?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Closeup%20video%20games%20touhou%20katana%20weapons%20green%20eyes%20konpaku%20youmu%20short%20hair%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair_www.wall321.com_89
Skarvina Crou
Mad Lust

Skarvina smiled seductively as Bravery held onto her... She giggled as he shouted about the unjust aquarium accommodations... Oh Bravery... but I completely agree they should make it warmer in these... people swim in these things all the time I'm sure... She wrapped Bravery's legs around her moaning softly... She began feeling his arms and stomach... Ooooh, Bravery aren't we muscular... She looked at him with an expression of deep sexual intent.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:35 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Malejack_zps0ab03f9f
Jack "Daniel"
The Murderous Doctor

Jack did his best to not seem like he noticed when Gabrielle tensed up. At least the woman understood he was only doing this to avoid dying. Since he'd begun dating Atlanta Jack honestly hadn't thought of being intimate with someone else. That made this whole situation very weirdly awkward. He still looked calm on the outside but Jack did not like this situation in the slightest. Particularly since he'd begun hearing distinctly unpleasant noises. So people were already being attacked.
He hoped Nat was okay. The girl had been chosen to go on a date with Isha who likely  wouldn't deal well with a situation like this. If Nat died because of that moron, there would be hell to pay.
He nodded when Gabrielle spoke,
Yes, yes, they do. A ride would be very nice. There are several fun looking ones over there.
Jack led the way, glad the woman had chosen this rather than walking. It would be a lot easier to act romantic that way and from the noise they were hearing they would need to be convincing.
It was a good thing Jack actually had faith in Gabrielle. With her ,he felt they had chance of making it through this, more so than he would have had with others.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Dorthy "Theodore" Fentom

The Lost Girl or rather Boy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Dorthyasaboy

"Yeah! Um..." Theo said as she looked at Matilda. "I do... Um... Can I pick something on the radio?" Theo asked before he reached and picked a station. He wasn't sure what he was looking for though. "Ummmmmmm... Do you like this?" he asked as there was rock playing on the radio.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:49 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 GabrielGenderbent2_zps1b4f4c84

Gabrielle Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabrielle took a deep breath before she forced herself to smile a little more and then step closer to Jack, holding onto his arm gently and trying to act as if they were a couple. If they could just make it through this, they could both go check on their boyfriends... "Ooo... Perhaps the Ferris wheel?" she suggested after a moment, pointing quickly and trying to inject some enthusiasm into her voice as she shot a meaningful look to Jack. What was more romantic than a Ferris wheel...? That was practically the epitome of a couple's ride! ... Except for the Love Tunnel, but she'd really rather not go there if they didn't have to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent Matilda Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matilda nodded slightly as Theodore asked to pick a radio station, not really minding what the kid picked as long as they tried to pull this off. How did one pull off a romantic date when one of them was eight...?! She had no interest in Theo whatsoever but here she was stuck with him... She bit her lip as she kept her eyes on the road, before letting out a slow sigh. "So... uh... I'm happy I get to spend some time with you...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:55 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Ae88f87d-3772-4e74-854a-55fb8972133f_zpse6c9e909

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy giggled at Pugsie's comments

"I think YOU'RE a bit rude! Trashing my hotel room like that! Who do you think you are, Justin Bieber?!"

Then they were talking to her...She winked at Brent

"Well aren't YOU the handsome man~? I'll have some fun with YOU, if you're good~"

She held one hand out, gesturing for them to hold on a second while she did the obviously more important task of watching Rylie and Choco. That was fun, yes. Looking back to Pugsie and Brent, she grinned wide and creepy.

"Oh, now that you're out, I guess there's no point to keep going with this... Just know that you've destroyed the dates of the others that were actually falling in love!"

And right after she finished that sentence, a rumbling could be heard. The stage she was on erupted, and out of it came a giant pink lizard. Like..GIANT. And Cathy was on its head.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 1 -- LUST - Page 5 Amor_zps37e3da8c

"Remember Amor~? The Inquisitor fed her really well while I was away~!"

Amor started stomping around the set, breaking through all of the walls of the dates that the others were on.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next