Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was getting ready to strike Mocha some more when he felt himself getting pelted by Matthias and then tackled by Mocha. He let out a tiny shriek as he didn't expect that to happen as he was put into a headlock by Mocha. "Hey hey hey! No fair Ms. Mocha!" Isaac said in laughter as he tried to think of a way to get out of this noogie lock that he was in. Just maybe that would work since it looked like it worked on everyone else. He used one of his free hands to try and get some snow but to no avail. It was too far away to reach. Darn. Then what was backup. Isaac pondered on what to do before deciding to use his hands and went to one of Mocha's side, trying to tickle her.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:29 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha smirked down at Issac. "Ha! Your not-WOOOOOOO! WHAT ARE YOU TOUCHING!?" Mocha screeched as she was tickled. NO ONE tickled her! NO ONE! She let go of Issac and kicked him away from shock. "No tickles... No... No tickles..." Mocha said as she got up and breathed in and out slowly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:45 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac smirked as his plan was working when he heard Mocha laughing from the tickles. He didn't expect however to be kicked when he was let go. Isaac grabbed his stomach that was kicked in pain as he heard what Mocha was saying. Did he screw something up? No that can't be right. They were all going to have fun. He walked over to where Mocha was and looked at her. "S-Sorry about that Ms. Mocha. I-I didn't mean to do anything that would make you angry." Isaac bowed his head in shame as he tried to held back tears. "Sorry!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:57 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

"No... No don't... I am just... Shocked. Go back to having fun... With the others." Mocha said as she got up, and brushed off the snow. She needed to get Gabriel down from there, and force a jacket on him! Or maybe she shoudl head inside...

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy smiled to Ivy "Yeah! Almond and explosions! And- yeah!" he continued to hug Ivy in the snow, rolling around. The snow ball fight continued, it went on and on, and everyone seemed very happy. Eventually, Pugsy looked to Ivy and asked "Hey- hey Ivy... how about we go inside... maybe we can watch something together- er... yeah... whatever you wanna do...?" he asked her, his face turning a light shade of pink "You know... whatever you wanna do..."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Gabriel1_zpscb745d00

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

As Gabriel heard Mocha calling after him, he paused, glancing towards her from the edge of the roof. A jacket... sounded kind of nice, if he was honest... Scooping up a few final snowballs, he tossed them at people as he jumped off the roof, letting his gear carry him right to Mocha before he landed beside her in a crouch, smiling a little. "If the Doctor orders I wear a jacket, I will," he commented, rubbing his arms a bit in an attempt to dispel the cold.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

"I got more then that Gabriel... I got hot soup and drinks." Mocha said as she motioned for Gabriel to come. "Spread the word! I got a hot meal for you guys!" Mocha called when she led Gabriel inside, and picked out a jacket for him. "Best to have a jacket on... Do you want some other things?" Mocha asked as she looked at him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 GabrielEdited_zpsb3a7a0ca

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

"... Do you really? ... You're a saint, Mocha- really," Gabriel replied, grinning as he followed after her before pausing and turning back to everyone else. "HEY GUYS! WHEN YOU'RE DONE, MOCHA MADE WARM FOOD!" he called out, before he turned and followed the woman inside, shivering a little from the cold. When she passed him a jacket, he took it gratefully, quickly slipping it on before shaking his head. "Nah- I think I'll be good now," he responded, and the shivering had already started to slow down and stop.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

"Ah thank you Gabriel..." Mocha said as she smiled. This was one of the few times that she really spoke to Gabriel. It was nice to talk to the love of Bravery now and then. Since her crush on Bravery, her love had changed into a sisterly form. Though she didn't speak to him much, it was always nice when she did. The man changed since the last time she saw him... "Well... I think I would feel better if I got you this. And you drink it." Mocha said as she got a cup and filled it with a warm drink. "I don't know if you like coffee, so I got you cocoa."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
  Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate jumped a bit when Dorothy suddenly appeared at his side again.
Hi,  My name's Nate. I'm twelve.  
Suddenly the girl was standing closer to him. He smiled at her, still slightly confused by the girl.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:04 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As the throwing of snowballs began to peter down, Justus stepped to the side of the battlefield, cupping his hands and blowing into them to try to warm them up. The wind was blowing right through him--and as he heard Gabriel call out to them all that there was warm food, Justus figured that a nice warm meal inside would be great right about now.
"Come, everyone!" Justus called. "Let us go partake of the Amber Cleric's wonderful cooking!" And with that, he turned, eagerly heading inside to where it was warm.

Bravery ended up making a landing, too, the zip lines going back into his 3D Gear as he jogged over to the door, heading inside and following Gabriel. He'd been about to glomp the guy, but thought better of it when he saw that Gabriel was holding a drink. Instead, he trotted over to Mocha and Gabriel, grinning.
"Hey there! Can I have some hot chocolate, too?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Bravery60_zps4a14828a
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:06 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny smiled and kept playing and having fun. As things were winding down and people went inside, Bunny just watched.
"You go ahead...I'm gonna stay a while out here." she said, and sat down on the snow, looking out at the city. She didn't want to go in just yet.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea finished up making her fifth snow-kitty around the snowman, then suddenly heard Gabriel calling to them all that Mocha had made food. Chelsea was feeling pretty chilly--being in a skirt and all. She stood up, brushing snow off of her skirt, then looked to Dorthy and Nate, her cheeks flushed from the cold.
"I'm going to go inside and get warm, okay? You two should come, too--maybe there's hot soup!" With a smile on her face and a skip in her step, Chelsea headed to the lift back down into Carrion Land, heading inside as well as Justus and Bravery did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

"Of course! Please grab a bowl! My soup and hot chocolate is to die for!... Please no actual dying." Mocha said as she lead the others to get a meal. It was a special soup. She read it on a book once... It was called Stone soup. It had beef, carrots, [Censored], onion, and some diced up peppers with a rice. Of course she wouldn't say what it was called since... Justus took things literally. "Hot cocoa boys... I also have some hot cider, and coffee..." Mocha said as she grabbed herself a bowl, and began to enjoy her soup.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 DorthyWinterWear3

"12 huh? Um... Wow I thought I was the only kid around!" Dorthy said as she laughed awkwardly. "Your um... Great!" Dorthy said not knowing how to interact properly with someone near her age. Then she heard about food! Food was good! Maybe she can have hot chocolate with him! "Let's go!" Dorthy said as she pushed Nate to get food with her, her cheeks completely red. As they went inside, Dorthy looked around for a bowl, and got three... One for her, one for Nate, and one for Chelsea.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:31 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac raised his head when he listened to what Mocha had to say. She wasn't mad? That's a relief. Isaac smiled and dried his eyes as he ran back to play with everyone. After being pelted a few more times, he heard Gabriel yelling about food. Food sounded really good right now. So was warmth. Isaac walked back inside and waited in the lift to come down before going to where everyone else was. They all looked so happy with food as he sniffed the soup's aroma in the air. It smelled nice. Well any of Mocha's cooking was nice. He wants to learn more so he could cook as well as she can. Isaac hesitated whether or not to get a bowl and looked to see if it was alright with his captain. As soon as he saw Mocha enjoying herself to some soup, he decided to scoop a bowl and grabbed a cup of hot cocoa as he sat next to his leader. "Sorry about earlier though Ms. Mocha. The food looks delicious like always!" Isaac began to take a spoonful and began eating. "Wow! This is soooo good!" He kept on eating his bowl, a big grin on his face as he ignored the cold damp clothes that were on him or his body freezing. All he could think of was soup. "Don't worry Ms. Mocha I'll clean up when everyone is done. It's the least I can do!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Ryder134_zps0349a4d4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

As things started to calm down, Ryder's chuckles began to decrease in volume and frequency, and as people started going inside, he let his final snowball fall from his hands to the ground, landing into a wet heap of snow. He stood there for a moment, watching everyone heading inside, his breath coming out in small puffs of mists. He turned away from the base, facing out towards the city, watching the gray sky rain soft flakes of white down upon the city. If anything, it seemed like the rate of the snow had increased...As he looked around, he noticed that he'd left his bat on the ground a few yards away, and he stood up and retrieved it before he returned to looking out upon the city.
He almost...felt guilty for having fun back there. This always happened--they had a good day where they just relaxed and had fun...and the next thing they knew, their base was in shambles, and everyone was half dead...or just dead in general. What if somebody had attacked them during that? He'd forgotten about one of the number one rules--never leave your weapon lying around. He knew then and there that if they'd been attacked, he wouldn't have been able to defend himself--and people would have died because of him.
He put a hand to his face and sighed. Snowball fights...? What had he been thinking...? He was the stand-in leader of Vulture right now...he couldn't be getting distracted by....childish...things...
...Was it childish? ...No, not childish...it was just something that he couldn't be doing. Not anymore. Snowball fights were fine when he was a kid back in Maine. Now, as the stand-in leader of Vulture? No.
...Not to mention that he didn't really deserve to have fun after all that he'd done, he felt...
He sighed again, leaning on his bat as if it was a cane as he stood there, looking out upon the city, half wondering when the next time they would see somebody charging their doorstep would be...

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47 am

BunnyMio

"Wouldn't kill ya if that happened more often ya know." Bunny said, looking at him and sitting near him. "That was great fun...everyone on Vulture had a jolly good time, ya know?" she smiled at the man and gave his back a good smack. "I had fun...hope the others did too..." she looked at the city. "You know...it's funny...how something natural like this...can make humans so happy...so easily?" she said, kind of thinking about it now. "It's silly. But...I'm glad...gives us a reminder we're human."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:48 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Zombie11

Zombie
Assassin No. 9
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

And then an explosion happened, directly in the middle of the snow in front of Carrion Land's entrance. The explosion was nearly within Ryder's range. As a matter of fact, Ryder would be dead right now if he was only a few more feet forward. The explosion was enough to throw the red head back, but nothing more. However, a bomb had just went off, and following it, one could hear the laughter of a sinister man "Hahahahahaha! Oops- well looks like I missed! Ain't that'a shame!?" there was nobody to be found, but the man's voice could be heard. The thick accent, and a strange voice modulator, this man's voice was very distinct "Well well- who'woulda thought I'd find the mo'dangerous inmates'n the whole city having a fuckin' snowball fight!? HAHAHAH! What'a scene-!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:52 am

BunnyMio

Bunny heard one explosion, and her first reaction was to guard the leader. She grabbed him and held onto him, holding him down. She protected him from the blast, and she looked up, and around. This voice...sounded familiar.
"You okay Ryder?" she asked, taking out her guns and was ready for action.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:53 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

When the explosion happened Mocha calmly put down her stuff and looked up at the ceiling for a moment... "FUCKING KNEW IT!" she said as she recalled the words in her interview. Only a matter of time before someone blows your building up. "Alright, time to drop everything. Chelsea please take Dorthy to safety. Issac I want you to help me take care of Elliot, and put him somewhere else where he would be out of harms way." Mocha said as she marched down to the infirmary to take care of Elliot.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:58 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Ryder134_zps0349a4d4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Bunny's slap on the back made him stumble forward a step--and the explosion that happened directly before him made him fall right backwards onto his butt. He sat there for a moment, stunned, ears ringing--before he realized that Bunny had protected him from the most of the blast.
"I'm...I'm fine...thanks..." Ryder murmured to Bunny in thanks before his eyes narrowed and he stood up, calling to the oddly modulated voice ringing around, "Okay, you know what? I don't give a shit about your explosions or your obviously over-inflated ego! Just get your ass out in the open, I bash your head in, and we all call it a fucking day! How does that sound, huh?! I'm SICK and TIRED of us never getting a SINGLE. FUCKING. DAY. to just kind of FORGET that we're in a fucking prison for the rest of our lives, rotting away while we fight off stupid goddamned people like you!" Ryder's grip on his bat tightened, his hands were red from the cold, but his knuckles held a stark paleness as he gripped the bat. "Or, if you don't prefer the bashing, I could just blast your head off, instead. Your fucking choice. Now get out where I can see you, asshole."

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:03 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

As the sound of the explosion above sent both Bravery and Justus scrambling getting ready for action, Chelsea stood up and heard Mocha, nodding to her, then going over and grabbing Dorthy's hand, leading her over to the stairs that led down to the second floor.
"Go down to your room and hide, okay? We'll come get you once things blow over."
After having led Dorthy to the stairs that went down, she headed back to the table, clearing off a spot and putting her laptop there from her case, opening it and starting it up, already opening programs that she had used in battles past--just in case this enemy, whoever they were, had cybernetics.
While that was happening, Bravery and Justus had taken up position in the entrance hall. The lift was closed right now, and they were a good distance away from it, but if it opened, they'd be ready for anyone! ...They hoped.

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:04 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

As soon as the explosion happened, Isaac dropped his spoon and sat there in silence. Why were they being attacked now when they were having so much fun!? Ugh. He listened to what Mocha had to say and nodded, quickly following her to the infirmary where Elliot was. "Where do you think we should take him Ms. Mocha?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:05 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 4 Zombie11

Zombie
Assassin No. 9

Suddenly, a bullet zoomed right past Ryder's face, narrowly missing him. However it ricocheted off of the bunker, heading right towards Ryder from behind "Oh... isn't that cute? Yah think you're a big man now sweetie!?" the voice answered Ryder back "Nah... I think I'll stick around hiding so I ca'shoot your cute ass-" the voice sounded like it was being projected, through speakers, so it would be impossible to track him by his voice, he was just a voice in an endless, vast, white wasteland "Here's a tip fo'yah- don't threaten the guy wi'the gun pointed at yo'ass..." another shot was fired, this time coming from an abnormally high level above, right down towards Ryder. These shots seems to be moving around Bunny, though they were all coming from radically different places in a short amount of time.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Zombie Theme - Universal Century
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down