Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Okay! Have fun!" Chelsea called after her brother, smiling and waving after him before turning to face Nate and giving him a gentle smile. "Of course you can join us! We can make a snowman to keep the snow-kitties company!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:52 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus kind of just stood there and stared for a moment, just like last time--then suddenly face full of snow. The snow kind of just dripped off his face as he stood there, then cleared his throat and bellowed,
"I HAVE RECEIVED A GOOD LUCK BLESSING! I SHALL NOW DOUBLE MY FRIGIDLY FLUFFY OUTPUT!"
And with that, he began making more snowballs--getting right back into the snow-fray.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Bravery60_zps4a14828a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As everyone continued on with the snowball fight--suddenly, a voice rang about above them:
"THE JUSTICE BUDDIES HAVE ARRIVED--!"
Bravery announced this proudly, his arm holding many snowballs as he stood atop a nearby roof, along with Gabriel--right before he leapt from the roof, using his 3D Gear to fly through the air--and then proceeded to toss snowballs down at the people in the snowball fight from the air, smiling and laughing all the way.

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:30 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate smiled at Chelsea's response. Yeah! We can put the snowman in the middle of the cats so he that he can keep watch over all of the snow cats. Nate smiled as he got to work building a snow man. He knew the basic steps from mom but he hadn't ever done them in real life so the snow man came out looking a bit uneven but still held up really well. Nate smiled, proud of his work.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 DorthyWinterWear3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay! Like this?" Dorthy said as she made a few kitties, though they were a bit misshapen. She was only a kid and this was her first one. She then heard a boy come up to them and looked up at him for a bit. She stared at him with wide eyes, but didn't say anything. "Hi Mister Ryder!" she called before getting some snow and tossing it at him. She laughed a bit before going back to work. She stared at the snow man of Nate for a bit. Maybe for a bit too long. She pouted her lips... "Snow man?" she asked as she crawled over and watched him. She rubbed her pink little nose as she watched him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:33 pm

Santa
Totally Not Ivy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 0c47203d-ec67-4db8-bfa5-1f7fdf99505f_zps7271c94a

Ivy, or rather, SANTA, ran out into the snow, carrying a bag filled with...something that was rustling inside.

"HO HO HO!"

She cried, then got hit by one of the stray snowballs. Her head turned quickly to one side, then another, trying to figure out who had hid her with the snowball. She looked...confused.

"Who attacked Santa with the icy projectile?!"

She then asked, scowling at all of the people in the snowball fight.

"And where are my cookies and milk!? Snow obviously means it's Santa Day! I saw snow, so I, SANTA, brought presents!"

Santa opened the bag and something threatened to jump out, so she quickly closed it and grinned. But she looked at the snow and became mesmerized for a moment. Presents could wait, she needed to destroy someone with snowballs! Putting the bad down for a moment, she started making a snow fort for herself, piling up snowballs beside her so she could attack people.

"YOU'RE ALL GOING ON THE NAUGHTY LIST!"

The greenette shrieked, then started throwing snowballs, not really at anyone in particular. From the big bag came a croak.

"Shut up, Fred!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha had finished the meal that she made and figured she might as well tell everyone that she made something to warm them. Mocha wrapped herself in a coat, and gloves to keep herself warm. "Okay for whoever-BLACK!" Mocha got a face full of snow ball from Ivy. She slowly wiped it off her face, and glared, before she started to laugh. A small chuckle at first, but then she really started to laugh. "Okay... This settles it." Her pot of soup could wait along with her hot drinks. They'll retaining heat so it was fine. She picked up a snowball and joined in. Aw shit! Mocha's in the play right now! She started to make a barrier... A snow fort if you will and began throwing her snowballs.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was having way too much fun with these snowballs as he continued being belted from the others. He looked around to see who his next targets would be as he saw a forst being constructed. Well looks like that person will be attacked first. As soon as he was getting ready to run at Ivy's fort, he saw another one being made. Were people making forts now? No fair! He wants to make on as well! Isaac ran over to a snow area where there were barely any attacks as he began making his fort and snowballs. The fort didn't look the best as it was uneven at many places, but to him it was good enough. He even began to make a stick of snow and used his imagination to make it look like a flag. "NO ONE IS GETTING MY FLAG! NO ONE!" Issac cried out in joyfullness as he pointed to the snow stick before throwing more snowballs at people.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

The moment of peace ended when one of Ivy's snowballs hit Bunny in the face.
"FAK!" Bunny yelled, getting up now. "Okay...THAT'S it!" she started to make snowballs and tucked them into her arms. She activated the springs in her ankles and jumped up high into the air, raining down snowballs on basically everyone. "GET SOME!" she yelled, and then landed, chuckling.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Nate smiled at Dorothy when he noticed her watching him make his snowman . she seemed just as surprised to see another kid here as he was. He laughed.
"Yes, a snow man. You take three different balls of snow and put them on top of each other. It's supposed to resemble a man but it really doesn't. They're still really fun to make though. Now I need to find some sticks to make arms." He looked down at the girl smiling shyly. He wasn't used to talking to girls near his own age. "Do you want to help? We could use the sticks as whiskers for the snow cats."
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

And so the snowball fight continued, and in No Man's Land tradition, explosives were also involved. Yet no one really seemed to notice Isaac using explosives on a snow boulder, oh well. Then Ivy made it to the scene, dressed like santa few days early. Of course once she appeared Pugsy really lost his attention being paid to anything else. He immediately turned to her "Ivy!" as soon as he turned his back, a literal hail of snowballs was thrown to him, bombarding his back, yet he didn't even seem to notice. Instead the man ran towards Ivy, jumping over her snow fort and hugging her "I FOUND YOU!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Santa
Totally Not Ivy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 0c47203d-ec67-4db8-bfa5-1f7fdf99505f_zps7271c94a

Ivy scowled and crossed her arms as Pugsy called out her name

"I'm not Ivy, I'm San-!"

Then hugs. She fell down into the snow and couldn't help but laugh and hug him back.

"Nice hat you got there...dork!"

She mocked him, but then remembered she was supposed to be Santa and cleared her throat.

"I mean- HO HO HO! What do YOU want for Santa Day, little boy?"

Apparently she had no clue what the holiday was actually called, but Santa Day worked! She reached into her bag and took out a large toad, hiding it behind her for when Pugsy said what he wanted for Christmas, which would OBVIOUSLY be exactly what Ivy brought for him.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

As Nate explained to Dorthy how snowmen worked, Chelsea was hard at work making even more snow-kitties. They would have an army of snow-kitties by the time this was done! An army of adorableness to protect them forever! ...Or at least until the snow melted. Either way, there were getting to be a lot of snow-kitties by this point...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy continue to hug Ivy, not really noticing that she had been trying to act like Santa until much later "Santa Day...? Ivy Santa Day isn't for another few days!" he told Ivy as he continued to be latched onto her "It's just snowing! Look we got Ryder to genuinely smile!" he announced, pointing over to Ryder "Do you know how rare that is!? Very rare~! Bro be smiling!" he told her "And a snow ball fight! With snow kittens, and snow boulders, and explosives!" he added too, cause why not?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Santa
Totally Not Ivy

Ivy looked genuinely heartbroken when Pugsy told her it wasn't Santa Day.

"Wuh...?"

She seemed on the verge of tears for a second as she stuck the toad back in the back while still being hugged, but Pugsy kept talking and when Ryder being happy was mentioned, a grin appeared on her face.

"WOAH! The rare Ry-Ry smile has appeared in its natural habitat!"

She cried, and things just seemed better as a snowball fight, explosions and snow kittens were mentioned. The greenette hugged onto Pugsy tighter.

"That sounds FANTABULOUS! Let's destroy people with snowballs! And explosions! Also almonds!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

She didn't exactly hear what he was saying, but Dorthy observed him. "So strong..." Dorthy said quietly as she looked at his butt for a little bit. "Tight..." she whispered and when he asked to get whispers for snow kittens she straightened up and nodded her head slowly. She noticed that Even Doctor Mocha was smiling and having a good time! Everyone seemed happy... Now they needed Miss Emilia and Buddi, and that man in the hospital. Dorthy began to pick up sticks that she could fins, all the while staring at Nate. "Um... Um... Um..." Dorthy gave her sticks and went over to Chelsea. "Chel! I met a boy!" she whispered like it was the most amazing thing she ever saw. Her eyes filled with wonder. "His butt is cute! Who is he?" Dorthy whispered to her as she made her look at Nate.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Gabriel1_zpscb745d00

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel had been forming his snowballs still when Bravery took off, swinging over everyone's heads and attacking them with snowballs from above- it was kind of adorable, and he got distracted watching for a bit with a happy smile before he resumed making his own ammunition, though he was kind of shivering... what he was wearing was NOT the best clothing for a snow fight. Nonetheless, he was grinning as he stood up and then, with a running start, jumped right off the roof as Bravery had, swinging through the air with his 3D Gear and pelting people with snowballs- particularly, it seemed, Bunny and Ryder. "Better watch out- red-heads make perfect targets!" he called, grinning cheerfully as he bombarded the people below with snow. Yes he knew he realized he was also a red-head- don't question his logic.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Mocha got hit a couple of times but always managed to strike back. She threw multiple snowballs at Gabriel. "Yeah they do Gabe!" Mocha said with a chuckle.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Nate smiled at the girls reaction as she began to pick up sticks. She's seemed to be deep in thought about something. He had no idea what but he guessed it was important. He also noted that girl seemed to stare at him a lot but he was doing the same thng. After all he'd finally met someone else who'd been born in No Mans Land!
He nodded as she handed him the sticks and he excitedly set to work placing arms and whiskers in place. He thought he heard whispering behind him but there were a lot of people and the two girls were probably talking about how to form a snow cat army or something like that. He continued humming happily to himself. Nate hadn't had this much fun in a long time.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:42 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea looked to Dorthy, accepting the 'cute butt' thing as just having been general child-silliness, before she replied quietly,
"Oh, that's Nate. You haven't met him yet, have you? He's really nice."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

"Nate... Nate the Great..." Dorthy said as she looked back at Nate. She jumped over to him. "H-Hi... I'm... Dorthy... And... I'm 8 years old..." Dorthy gulped and then licked her lips. "Ho-how old are you?" she asked as she took a step towards him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac decided to take a break from making his fort better as he looked at his clothes. They were soaking wet and his body was twitching everywhere from the cold weather. He would have to try his best to ignore the cold as he scanned the area when a voice reached his ears. Was that his teacher? He looked over to the general area of the voice as he saw that Mocha was there. Eh, but didn't she go inside? It looks like she didn't want to be a stick in the mud and wanted to have fun as well! This made Isaac happy that almost everyone was playing now! If Buddi was here, then the fun would be complete. Isaac scooped up a snowball in his hand and ran over to where Mocha was. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GET READY TO BE HIT FROM MY ATTACK MS. MOCHA!"

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Gabriel1_zpscb745d00

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel yelped as a few handfuls of snow smack onto his bare skin, arms and face, and he nearly rammed into something as he swooped through the air. He dodged it though, barely, then turned to see who'd hit him.
Mocha...
He grinned as he just scooped up a huge armful of snow, then took off, swooping low over her head with his gear... until he just unleashed the snow right on top of her, a teasing smile on his face.
"Whoops- my arms slipped!" He laughed as he swooped away, landing on a different rooftop and brushing snow off his body. He was freezing in that tank top- but he was having fun, and that made it all worth it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 3 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias chortled as he heard Justus claiming he'd been given a blessing of good luck, continuing to dart away and occasionally scoop up snow whilst flinging it at people. He was happy, genuinely cheerful just from the excitement of a snow day, and it felt amazing. He wasn't even that cold- the adrenaline was helping keep him warm, along with his jacket, and he let out a happy sigh as he skidded to a halt next to Mocha. "Hey there, Mocha- I haven't seen you in a while how are yo- ... Hold on," He broke off as he saw Issac running towards them, grinning to himself as he bent down and scooped up some snow, forming a snowball before pelting it at the other man- then repeating the process- until he'd sent at least five snowballs flying towards him. "I'll defend you, Mocha- ... oh." Just as he'd turned back to the woman with a happy grin, cheerful- he saw Gabriel swooping past, dumping his armful of snow right over her head. Dang it- he'd tried...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Mocha got a clear look at Gabriel. "Gabe! Your wearing a tang top!?" she screeched. What was that man thinking!? She then felt herself getting pelted with snow balls and she looked over at Issac. She ran over to him and tackled him, keeping his head under her arm. "Prepare to feel my noogies bitch..." Mocha said with a playful smile as she noogied him. She looked at at Gabriel, shaking her head. "Gabriel! Come down here this instant! Your going to get frostbite! Gabriel!" Moche shouted as she looked over at Matthias. "Thanks..." she said, and looked at how happy Matthias was. "Well... No harm in it! It's just snow... It won't hurt me yet."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next