Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:53 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was relieved that Pugsy didn't notice the man as he kept on throwing at Ryder. He was getting ready to make another snowball when Justus began barraging him. A quick yelp come out of his mouth as he kept yelping from each hit. He layed on the ground shivering from the cold as he got up all flustered. "Dang it Justus! How dare you ambush me!" Isaac began making some quick snowballs and threw them at Justus, a few reaching the full destination towards Justus while the others fell at the ground.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:16 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had been hiding as well- after Justus had given him his little talk about remaining hopeful and how things would get better, he'd actually been making an effort to get out more- so when the knight snuck outside into the snow to hide and ambush the others, he'd snuck out as well. Only, he didn't hide with Justus- instead, he waited, watching behind his own little snowbank, nearly blending in with the snow due to his hair. And when finally Justus struck... so did he. He popped up from behind his bank of snow, flinging a snowball right at Justus before he sort of just aimed at anybody that moved- except Dorthy and Chelsea. He was recognized them, and made sure that he didn't throw anything at them- nothing beyond what would splatter their feet and get them a little wet, at least. He was actually smiling as he finished off throwing a snowball at every single person present, before ducking back down to form more 'ammo'. God- this really was such a relief...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:35 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Ryder33_zps35eccff2

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was getting pelted by snowballs at all sides--but he was keeping in the game, chucking plenty of snowballs right back, with expert accuracy, and a small smile on his face. Even if everything was just going down the drain these days--he was glad that they could still have fun moments like these. And damn it, he was going to enjoy himself, for once...!
"Be thankful I don't start throwing knuckleballs and stuff--!" he laughed as he continued to toss off snowy ammo into the snow-war fray. This was the first time that he'd actually had fun in a while...the baseball diamond he'd made was pretty much smudged out by now, but he didn't care anymore--he hadn't had a snowball fight in what felt like forever--and now, he was having the time of his life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:40 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus grinned and laughed, returning snowball fire back towards Nate and Isaac even as he was now soaking wet from all of the snow that had hit him. He brushed some hair out of his face as he looked to where that last snowball had come from--Matthias' snow bank. He grinned, rubbing his hands together gleefully as he trotted over to Matthias' snow bank and proceeded to dive over it and tackle-glomp the silverette behind the snow.
"Your ambush is foiled!" Justus grinned as he grabbed some snow, and just kind of plopped it onto Matthias' forehead before hopping back up and running back out into the "field of battle."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny grinned, dodging a few snowballs, seeing a few more people join.
"Come on Pugsy! Hit me with your best shot! Fire away!" she yelled at him, and ducked, seeing Dorothy. "Oh hun, don't antagonize me-" and then Matt threw one, and it hit her on her jacket. "Oooh..." she grinned, and charged at him, a few snow balls ready. She charged and tackled Justus into the snow, yelling "THINK FAST!". She sat up and threw a ball at Matt, one at Dorothy, and one at Pugsy for good measure. She got up, helping up Justus. "Sorry Bud, had too. That was way too much fun." she giggled, and then made another snowball and threw it at Isaac. "FREE FOR ALL!" she yelled. This was awesome.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:42 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea smiled warmly as she came outside and watched everyone having fun with the snowball fight. She wasn't really a fan of snowball fights, herself--she'd never been very good at them. Instead, she headed over to the side, where there was still plenty of snow, and began rolling it into balls--and proceeded to get to work on constructing snow-kitties.

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:45 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Pugsy_10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy smiled to Ryder "Glad to see that smile on your face bro!" he happily called out to Ryder as a hail of snowballs came towards him. They all hit against him, like snow thrown against solid rock. First thing, Bunny dared him to throw one at her. He was pretty sure she was gonna dodge, so he threw a powerful one right towards her "Haha-! Sure!" and then he turned to Matthias, who seemed to be practicing the art of hit and run. So Pugsy decided to bombard him with snowballs, throwing s a constant stream of them towards Matthias to try and get a hit on him "Bahahahah! You can't run or hide Matt!" he called out, smiling like a dork.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:46 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 DorthyWinterWear3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorthy stood there shocked when her snowball missed. "Oh damn..." She said and began to run with Chelsea. "Hey! Wait for me!" Dorthy said and with some odd luck she CAUGHT the snowball that Bunny threw at her. "Yay!" she said as she threw the Snow ball up in the air, and heading right for Nate's head. She looked behind herself to see Nate and stopped there. She stared at him for a moment, her face getting pink before ducking and being with Chelsea. "Um... What do I have to do?" she asked, her face red.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:49 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was busy laughing as he was getting pelted everywhere by snowballs. It didn't matter if his clothes were now wet or how cold it was, he was having the time of his life. He decided to make a bit of tiny snowballs and ran over to where Justus and Bunny was. "I've come to capture your flag!" Issac cried out as he started to pelt them with the little tiny snowballs.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus fell flat on his back in the thick layer of snow as Bunny tackled him, surprised at first, but then he laughed as she helped him up.
"Never fear, Crimson Huntress--I am alright! And--I'm not quite done yet!" He reached down, grabbing up some snow and kind of shoving it playfully towards--maybe even into--Bunny's face before turning to face Isaac. "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" Justus reached down again, beginning to make more snowballs and throwing them at Isaac in return-fire.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:53 am

Mocha Deren

The Doctor "Doc"

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha sighed as she listened to the fun outside. "Oh if only you could see them now..." Mocha said to Elliot. Though she knew that he wasn't awake, but it was always nice to talk to people in a coma. They can hear what you say sometimes. "They're all having a snow day..." she said and then thought about something. "They'll be cold..." she said to herself as she went to make a hot meal and drink for everyone when they decided to come back inside. She began making a soup and heating up coffee and hot cocoa.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:54 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Chelsea151_zpsd0d600c1

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Well, you start with this..." Chelsea smiled, explaining to Dorthy. "First, you make a big ball for the body...then a bit of a smaller ball for the head...then you make tiny triangles for the ears...and you have to make its paws, and tail, too! And then, you find little pebbles or sticks to make its face! It's a lot of fun!" Chelsea grinned at Dorthy, already halfway through making her own first snow-kitty.

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:03 am

BunnyMio

Bunny was distracted by the face full of snow.
"H-hey!" she wiped her face, only to have more snow pelted on her by Pugsy. Isaac's snowballs paled in comparison to Pugsy's mass of snow. She dug herself out, fixing her hair. "There ya go!" she laughed, making a few more snowballs. "Now you've done it!" she moved closer to Pugsy and started to throw snowballs at him. "Take this!" she yelled playfully.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:09 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias had been half way through making his full arsenal of snowballs, ready to start firing them at people again soon, when suddenly, out of nowhere- Justus tackled him. He gave a shriek of shock as he toppled backwards in the snow, squirming a little and trying to get away while laughing- before Justus just sorta plopped snow on his face and ran. He sputtered, frantically trying to get rid of the cold substance, but before he could truly get it off- Bunny hit him with her snowball. "Ack- come on guys-" He rubbed snowy slush out of his eyes, still laughing as he stumbled to his feet and blinked around, finally seeing what was going on- just in time to see Pugsy looking his way. Oh- uh oh- that didn't- He literally turned and dove behind another snow bank to try and dodge- but the snow was lightly packed, and Pugsy's snowballs smacked right into it, causing a mini avalanche that soon buried Matthias under snow. "Mmph!! Mmmnn..." Only one arm stuck out from the mountain of fluffy white snow he was under, and he sort of waved it around with the hopes someone would save him- he was kind of stuck, if he was honest.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:19 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder backed out of the snowball fight for a moment, a smile still on his face as he did his best to catch his breath. He crossed his arms, watching the snow-battle, and grinned. This was...actually really nice. He knew that things would probably go back to normal afterwards...but even if just for this little moment, he felt happy.
He glanced around, and eventually caught sight of Chelsea, grinning as he walked over to her and full-on picked her up, giving her a big hug and spinning her around.

"Hey there, sis! I've been so busy, I haven't had time to go see you lately! I missed you, you know?"
Both of them laughed and smiled--and honestly seemed to be having a big bonding moment here. Ryder really had been busy--and with both work and moping around. He was pretty sure that he'd go back to moping around again right after that--but for now, he wanted to have as much fun with the others as he could...!

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Ryder93_zps25332c70

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:21 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was laughing as Justus's snowballs hit him as he fired back. He then decided to run up at the man in order to throw one straight at his face. As soon as he tried that however, he tripped. Isaac got up a tiny bit later, his face full of red from the pain as he quickly laughed it off. He looked at Justus and then looked around to see where Matthias was going to strike again to only see a pile of snow with an arm out, looking like it needs help. "Ummmm Justus, I think someone needs help over there in that pile of snow."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:22 am

Justus had still been being pelted by Isaac's snowballs--when he happened to see the Matthias-hand sticking out of a big pile of snow. He headed over to the clump of snow, grabbing Matthias' hand and pulling him up.
"You're certainly getting familiar with the snow spirits!" he grinned at Matthias, giving a chuckle. "You alright?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:28 am

Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 2 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate had continued randomly aiming at whoever was in his sight. He was grateful that he was agile at this moment as he was able to avoid a third of the snow being lobed at him. Despite that he still didn't mind when he did find himself hit. Nate then felt a snow ball hit the back of his head. He looked around and dropped the ball he'd been prepared to throw.
Behind him, there was a girl a few years younger than him, staring at him while pink blush coloring her face. Nate felt his face heat up. There was another kid still alive in No Mans Land?
He walked over to the two girls and blushed asking, fully looking his age in that moment,  Can I make a snow man with you guys?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy grinned to grinned to Ryder, seeing him so happy was really surprising, he actually hadn't seen Ryder this happy since- well, a LONG time. A really long time, especially talking to his sister like that, it was heart warming. Pugsy wished Wynn and the rest of the old gang was here, how nostalgic this all felt. Then as snowballs hit him, from Bunny, Pugsy's grin grew into a smile and he turned towards her, tossing snowballs to her "Oh yeah!? Well I may be kinda slow but I still think I can hit yah!" he spoke cheerfully as he threw them at her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:39 am

BunnyMio

Bunny grinned and as the snowballs flew, she dodged. Some of the snowballs hit, but she got close enough to start pelting him with snowballs. It was gonna be like they were burying each other in snow. Bunny was laughing, smiling as she was throwing. This was fun...bliss even.
"Take that!" she said, throwing a ball at Pugsy's hat.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:40 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias gasped for air as Justus helped him out of the snow pile, wiping snow off his face with his free hand and still sort of holding onto Justus for balance with the other. "I- y-yeah," he laughed, grinning a little and rubbing his face still. It was stinging from the cold, and red from having had snow all over it, but he was enjoying himself nonetheless. Slowly, he let go of Justus and patted himself down, brushing off snow and slush before he straightened back up and grinned right at the knight- before he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on his lips. It was short though- and as soon as he pulled away, he brought a handful of snow forward and sort of gently shoved it right into his face while he would hopefully still be in shock, before he turned and darted away- tossing snowballs at Bunny, Pugsy, and Isaac as he ran.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:06 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy blinked as more snow balls were thrown at him "Haha- it'll take more than that to stop me!" he cheered, and then one of Bunny's snowballs hit his hat. This shocked Pugsy "OH SHI- MY HAT! THE HORROR!" he announced loudly. He then began to gather a lot of snow- what could best be thought of as a snow boulder rather than a ball. Then, with the mass of snow collected, the mutant picked up the snow boulder and tossed it over to the general area in which there were more people "I am AWESOME at snowball fights! Hahahaha!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:35 am

BunnyMio

Bunny laughed as Pugsy reacted and then snow boulder. Then several snow balls were being thrown, which hit as she laughed. She smiled and kept throwing, until she broke from the group, and plopped down. She started to make a snow angel, moving her arms and legs to make the wings and dress. After that, she just laid there, smiling, closing her eyes and letting the laughter and cheering fill her with joy. She would get back into it in a moment, right now, this was heaven.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:42 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac smirked a bit as he saw Matthias kissing Justus and then began to laugh as he was pelted from the white hair man. He was enjoying this and was having so much fun until something big was coming his way. Something that looked like a deadly weapon. A snowball boulder. Just who the hell threw that!? Isaac looked over to see Pugsy with a big grin on his face. Of course it would be him. The only question now was how to dodge it? There was no way he could. That thing was going to crush him! Isaac had no other choice as he took out a card and threw it at the boulder, exploding on contact as part of the snow fell off resulting in the snow boulder to stop on the ground with a plop. "Pugsy, you didn't tell me that boulders were in the mix of things!" He said in laughter as he ran over to the now stopped boulder to scoop out some snowballs before chucking them at Pugsy.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder put Chelsea down then, after the spinny hug, and looked at Nate as he approached and asked if he could build a snowman with Chelsea and Dorthy. Ryder grinned at Chelsea, patting the top of her head and ruffling her hair a bit.
"Have fun, okay? Call me if you need anything." Chelsea gave Ryder a wide smile and a nod, giving him the okay, and then he turned, ducking down for a moment to make some new snowballs before he ran back into the snowball fight with them, grinning and chucking them at Pugsy after having seen him toss a huge snow-boulder at the others in the snowball fight. "Hey, think fast!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next