Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded at Justus.
"Godspeed Azure Knight...or something." she said, and looked at Jackel and Jo. "My entire division will fortify the area. They will be good to defend, we can spread out evenly around the city." she looked at Jack. "The Don was captured...that's just...PERFECT, they'll be on our ass too unless we can get them to calm the hell down." she said, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked at Ryder and shook him a bit. "Pull yourself together! The more you freak out the more Chelsea will worry about you, got it?" she said, serious.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:55 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Jack_t10

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal took another deep breathe "With a small force we can take him down... trust me... we've got this..." and then he saw Jack. Perfect, that meant they were back "What do you have to report!?" he asked her, and upon hearing her reply, Jack almost immediately frowned. Crap, this was not good. Jackal looked to Jo, then to Bunny, then back to Jack. The Family was Vulture Team's greatest enemy, involved in a cold war not unlike that between the United States and the Soviet Union. If they were to find this guy first, they'd have The Warden and Chelsea. Vulture Team did NOT want that. Jackal looked to Jack "Gather a group of officers.. NOT from the Front Line division... and undermine any attempt they make at finding who's responsible. We already know about the Clock Tower and we CANNOT afford them finding out. Understood?" he trusted Jack with putting together a team to keep The Family off Zombie, chances were that if they made it to the Clock Tower the situation would escalate too quickly. Chelsea could get hurt, or one of them could die. Jackal was not willing to live with anyone else dying. Jackal stood in front of Ryder, Jo, Nate, and Bunny "This bastard has done enough... he's attacked us, bombed our headquarters... possibly even killed Emilia... and now Chelsea is gone. We have a job here today people... we need to rescue Chelsea and The Warden, deal with this assassin, kill the Holiday Killer- and all before The Family gets a clue of what's going on... if we fail- it could mean total disaster. We have one chance!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 WINTERJO2eyeless_zps1ff363a5

osephine eaumont

i`m a solder through and through
i am anything but weak
the thunder trembles when i speak

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

"NateNateNate..." Jo muttered under her breath in a brief manta, as if trying to engrave the name into her mind. After a moment, she offered him a small smile. "Alright. Good luck, kid."
And then Ryder came up being his usual mess of a self-- and as Ivy gave him the same treatment Jo had gotten, she cracked a bit more of a smile, before casting it away quickly. Then Bunny did her serious-talk thing to Ryder, and Jo quickly decided she`d try to inform him a bit. Not without swatting Bunny`s hands away first, of course. No shaking the boyfriend. "Jackal knows the Holiday Killer`s location- it`s the bell tower. I`m leading a small group over there. Includes me, you, Bunny, Jackal, and Nate. Got that? And... uh..." She took a moment to tug her tie out from it`s tucked away position in her trench coat, before lightly dabbing it above his upper lip, ridding him of a bit of leftover blood from his earlier nosebleed. "There. Perfect. Beautiful. And forget Pugsy, babe--he can go be stupid somewhere else. Let`s go get your sister and kill some things, alright? Worry `bout the rest later."

As Jack approached them, Jo turned to her next. Most of that was information she`d already gathered- aside from the whole Kingpin kidnapping thing. Though, honestly- she couldn`t bring herself to care much. From what she heard, the Family was on it`s way to extinction anyway. Might as well rid themselves of their bratty figurehead. She had been about to give Jack some orders- when Jackal went ahead and did that himself. Which made more since, she supposed. She found the extra effort he was putting into sabotaging the Family to be a bit much-- but, she kept quiet about it.

When mention of Emilia came along in Jack`s mini speech- Jo`s eyebrows flew up, and her jaw dropped just slightly for a moment before she caught herself and adjusted it. Were they that quick to assume someone was dead...? Not Emilia-- definetely not her. She wouldn`t die on the sides. Not at all her style. The bluenette took in a deep breath, squeezing her eyes shut as she did to physically clear her thoughts-- before flickering her gaze over the small party of four. "He`s right. We`ve got one go at this- so, let`s give it more than our all. You guys know the drill. Move out." She shoved her hands into her pockets, and turned to the lift.

(EXIT JO)  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - I Want to See the Starlight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:01 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack listened as Jackal gave her his orders. She nodded. I understand. We'll do our utmost to stop them. All they know at this point is that the Holiday Killer is behind the attack. They know nothing about where he is keeping his base. We have time. Jack walked away, pulling Scarecrow with her. She could see how important this was and she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of Vulture's success. Before she left she threw a gas mask Nate's way. You might need that. One of The Holiday's Killers minions uses poisons.
Jack thought about who they had left as she walked away from the group. Ivy, Mocha, and Isaac were the only officers left and unfortunately only Ivy was really much of a fighter. Was Pugsy still here? She headed towards Ivy. She smiled at the girl as she approached.
Ivy, we have a mission. We have to stop the family from making this situation worse, so we're going to sabotage them. The Frontline Division is going to defend the base. Could you bring any weapons you have on hand, including bombs, particularly bombs? She looked over to scarecrow. Could you get Mocha and Isaac? We need to start planning as a group. And if Pugsy is here, we should have him come along. Any officers we come across, outside of the frontline division, is coming, no questions asked. Jack waited, hoping Ivy was willing to help.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Bunny31_zps6c219a8d
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny nodded. She knew they only had one chance, just one. So, she was gonna have to do her best. She was ready to kick ass, and she was going to kill that bastard Zombie...and make sure this time he is dead.
"When we find them...leave Zombie to me...I'll make sure he's dead before the night is out...call it a Christmas Gift..." she said, extreme malice in her voice. She was barking mad...like super mad...she promptly followed Jo out (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Scarecrow followed Jack and listened to her and Jackal and Jo's orders silently... he had pulled out a notepad he wrote in from time to time... the prologue to the death of the hamster lover was there but at this point it wasn't worth finishing... unless... Dear master Ryder if you find a man with odd hair who enjoys the company of hamsters and he happens to survive the night bring him back for me if you're able?... I have plans for him and his pets... He walked over to Mocha and Issac... Lady Mocha Sir Issac... Lady Jack and I are in need of your assistance to delay the family from interfering in our campaign against The Killer of Holidays... Come with me if you would not mind.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Character33_zps5613c95a
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate watched as Bunny shook Ryder, wondering if that was going to affect his fighting at all. You kind of needed to be balanced to be able to swing a bat. She was making a good point though. Ryder needed to be strong as one of their leaders and a big brother needed to be strong for his sister.
Nate looked over as Jack came up. He hadn't had many conversation with her but the woman had been nice to him, probably since she also knew what it felt like to be new in a very big faction. Nate thanked her for the gas mask and turned back to Jackal as he began to speak. The more he listened the more enraged he became. He wanted this man dead, the Holiday Killer and Zombie. He knew this was their only chance, and though he would never admit it out loud Nate was okay with dying if it was for a cause.
Nate had smiled at her earlier as she tried to remember his name. He didn't mind. she'd been dead for the past few months so it wasn't that important. He smiled at her words. Thank you, Boss. The same to you. Nate was ready. He was more than ready to kill these Bastards. They had done enough and he wouldn't let them hurt his home! I want a few good shots at the Holiday Killer before he dies. Retribution for all of the nightmares he's caused inmates. That would really make my Christmas.Then Nate left, following Bunny and Jo. EXIT

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:28 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Ryder2_zps8cd9adb0

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."
-------------------------------------

As Ivy walked over to him and told him to calm down--he knew that he wasn't going to get anywhere by freaking out. As horrible and stressed out as he felt--he knew that it would only hurt their efforts in the end if he stayed like this. So, he took Ivy's advice. Hesitantly, he put both hands onto his stomach, taking in a deep breath...
"C-Calm down...just calm down..." He listened to the next thing that Ivy said, breathing in deep breaths to try to calm his quickened pulse. "Magnets...? Alright...I'll remember that. Thanks, Ivy." He gave the greenette a strained smile--but then he felt Bunny shaking his shoulder, pulling his attention over to the redhead. He listened to what she said and nodded quietly, but he figured that he was the last person that Chelsea should be worrying about right now. If Chelsea was worrying about anyone--Ryder figured it should be herself she should be worried about. After all, she couldn't really defend herself...and she'd just been captured by--
Okay, no. Stop. He found that he was getting himself worked up again, and had to take several more deep breaths to keep himself from getting worked up into a frenzy again. He continued to do his best to regulate his breathing, hearing Jackal speaking in the background as he did so--and then, before he knew it, Jo was in front of him--in all of her one-eyed glory. He didn't cringe or anything--but he could feel guilt drop into his stomach like a stone. He could have stopped that from happening. He should have stopped that from happening. He listened to Jo speak, letting the information sink in, and nodding slowly--He was a bit confused when she started tugging her tie out--but he kind of understood when she wiped his face off and called him beautiful--that nose blood must have still been a thing--at that moment--
And then she called him babe. tHAT WAS NEW. And she said a kinda mean thing about Pugsy but he kinda figured that saying anything about it now wouldn't get anyone anywhere--the suggestion of going to get Chelsea and killing things sounded like a good plan to Ryder.
He heard Bunny growl to everyone about leaving Zombie to her...and he wasn't so sure about that. He at least wanted to beat the guy over the head a few times. Anyone who so much as hurt a hair on his sister's head was immediately on his blacklist--so, even if Bunny wanted to kill the guy, Ryder was hoping to at least be able to break a few limbs...
And then, Scarecrow approached him, pulling him out of his thoughts with his request.

"Weird hair...and hamsters...? A-Alright, I'll see what I can do..." Honestly, he really didn't know why Scarecrow wanted this man back at the base...and right now, Ryder's mind was pretty solely focused on saving Chelsea. Still, he figured that he could at least take it into consideration if the guy happened to show up after Chelsea was safe...
As Jo began to walk towards the lift, he paused for a moment, letting his hand brush over his bat and his baseball-explosives just to make sure that they were still on his belt...which they were. Good. He paused for a moment to look at the others, nodding to them to tell them that he was ready. He was going to get Chelsea back, safe and sound. No matter what.
"I'm gonna head out..." Ryder said quietly, looking at Jackal, since the man was the only one of the squad moving out left in the base at the moment. He then followed Jo to the lift, exiting Carrion Land, his heart practically feeling like a hundred pound weight that threatened to rip right out of his body...

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy waved to Ryder as he left

"Careful, Ry-Ry...may the Chee be with you..."

Then people talked to her! WOAH, people. They needed her to leave... Okay, she understood that... But Jackal had been talking about not leaving the base... And she was needed here for research. Wait, she could figure this out.

"Oh bombs! I can do bombs, yo. MY bombs are the bomb. Word. Buuuut I sorta need to like...be here for things..."

She scratched the back of her head nervously for a second, but then put a hand up excitedly

"HOWEVER I can still have the bombs and weapons and stuff transported to you! I have like... Taser guns, and acid guns, and killer plants, except those are still in development....soon we'll have WARTLES! THE ULTIMATE WEAPONS!...but for now t's lots of exploding stuff and acid. That good? Yeah it is, totally...Cause BOOM!"

She jumped up and made an explosion sound effect as she finished this, then grinned at Jack. She hoped this could help, because she really did think staying at the base was the best idea for her at the moment. She also may or may not have been wanting to avoid running into Pugsy, cause she remembered she was mad at him....though she didn't remember why. Was it cause he wouldn't lick a toad? Or cause he didn't use enough hair gel under his hobo dork hat? Whatever it was, it was probably totally legit, so she had to keep seeming angry. Yeahhh healthy relationships.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Jack_t10

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackal grinned as Vulture Team's selected few walked out towards their enemies at the clock tower. This could only end two ways, in triumph or in horror. Jackal was sure of one thing, he'd make sure Chelsea was safe and out before anything happens to her, or he'd die trying. Jackal waved goodbye to those left at the base without turning his back "Guys... we'll be back.." he muttered as he walked off to face iff against the Holiday Killer. This could only end in one of two ways...
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:08 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac turned to where Scarecrow was talking and just looked at the man, He hasn't really met the new people Scarecrow talking to him was really weird. Isaac nodded nervously and hesitated a bit before following him to where Jack was.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at the woman, amused despite the situation. Ivy's weapons would be quite useful, but it was still preferred to have her there to work them.
 We talked about your bombs earlier, Ivy. I believe they are the best, but it would be helpful if you were there to demonstrate how to use them. Like I said earlier, I'm not the best with them and having someone who can explain how to work with these weapons properly would be helpful and Acid and Bombs will definitely be useful! We're having a meeting to decide what we are going to do. It would be helpful if you could be there. Right now we aren't leaving the base, not until we have a plan.  
Jack smiled genuinely friendly towards the woman. She found Ivy incredibly amusing and Jack didn't get the chance often to have a pleasant conversation with someone, particularly not recently.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:38 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Having listened quietly to everyone's shouting, including Jo's overall commands, Matthias then sighed and turned around, heading obediently back into the infirmary. It seemed like he wasn't really needed after all- so he might as well get in bed before Mocha or Isaac tried to knock him out to get him there. If there was genuine need, or an attack, then he would return... otherwise, he was resting, as per doctor's orders.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:35 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Be safe out there..." Mocha said to herself as she checked on Bravery. "Hello Bravery." Mocha said as she turned back to see Matthias. "Matthias!" Mocha said as she lifted Matthias up with her mind and made him lay down on the bed. She walked over to him and smiled. "Finally following the doctors orders?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:27 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Scarecrow saw Mocha was busy but didn't have time for her to be preoccupied with other tasks... he pulled Mocha along repeating himself... Miss Mocha I'm sorry to disrupt your time with Master Matthias but we have an urgent point we need to address at the moment... walked back over to Jack with the others... He felt a warmth grow in the back of his head and he fell to his knees with a groan... Atlas was waking up...

Atlas awoke with a headache... the injury and sensation of his surroundings was new to him... he stood up slowly and rubbed his eyes... He saw Jack, Ivy and Issac... He pulled the mask off of his face and put it in his Jacket... Love, what just happened?... Oh dear... Scarecrow's memories rapidly flooded into his head from the previous hours... Ah ah ah... Oh so they went... Oh OK... And we have to stall while the Family... and... Oh Ok... I'm Ok now... He reorganized his frame of mind and snapped himself into the urgency of the situation at hand... he had a knack for snapping into action after waking up... he needed to be on his feet after Scarecrow took over for several hours, not knowing what was going on could kill him in a bad situation... OK everyone sorry to wake up from sleeping on the Job but we have something we need to do... The Family is scouring the corners of No Man's Land looking for Their Boss Eve, She is located in the bell tower North Height of the Prison... She and Chelsea have been kidnapped by a man, Zombie, he is in operation with the Holiday killer and if the Family reaches the tower they'll make everything a Cluster-Fuck... We need to delay them as best we can until another dispatch retrieves Chelsea and deals with the threat at hand... We need to organize how we're going to group and then disperse... I think our best bet is to make a single point in which we could draw them in away from the bell tower. with lots of back alleys and places to hide for a drawn out distraction... Somewhere south if possible... is there anywhere around here like that... Jack and I haven't been here that long and don't know the area as well as the rest of you.

Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:34 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

"What in the world?" Mocha said as she felt herself being taken away from Matthias. She looked back at Atlas or sometimes scarecrow. This was probably one of the first times that they ever spoke, and if they did it was only during check-ups. She was taken over to Issac, Jack and Ivy and stood there awkwardly for a moment. "This has to be important. Otherwise I am going back to Matthias and making sure he stays there." Mocha said as the mask was pulled off of Atlas's face. She listened to his report and thought about it. "Good job that you found Chelsea, but why in the world would he have Eve?... As for a single point to draw them out I doubt that it could happen since I believe Zombie is to paranoid to go out there, and will just shoot... But for a part to the south... There is something."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:32 am

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy looked conflicted as Jack spoke to her and explain why she'd be needed... It did sound pretty legit, but should she really be leaving the base?

"I mean, I don't know... Like, almonds..."

She mumbled, her face scrunching up.

"I guessss I can go...but only if-"

She quickly ran off, right before Atlas started talking, and while he did that, she was setting up all sorts of defences for Carrion Land. Mines, sensors, and other stuff was being rapidly installed to protect Carrion Land while she was away...cause she was the only one allowed to blow her home up. The greenette now ran back to the group.

"I'm also gonna require battery acid and stuffed bunnies."

She said, then listened to the last of Atlas' words as well as Mocha's. Ivy had done her part, now she just shrugged, using a bright orange pen to write a list of what she was bringing to the battle.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled when Ivy said she could help. The woman had looked conflicted when Jack had explained the need for her to be there. She seemed to not want to leave the base and she could understand why. Ivy's department was research. While she was a competent fighter, she did specialize more in weapons and research as far as Jack knew.
Thank you.
She watched Ivy run off, and judging from the noises she heard the woman seemed to be setting up traps. Good. That would help Carrion Land against what was coming. She soon rejoined the group. Jack then turned to Atlas as finished speaking. He had done well in  explaining the situation given he had been unconscious for most of what happened. She analyzed everyone present.
Isaac seemed nervous, per usual. Something about him always set Jack on edge. she'd purposefully avoided the boy to not have to worry about her darker instincts taking hold.
Ivy had begun working on  a list of sorts and Mocha seemed willing to listen. Jack hoped this was enough. They could work with everyone who was still here but this wasn't going to be a pleasant job in general, so more fighting based faction leaders would have been nice. Still they had a job to do and they would get it done.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Good they had Ivy along then... she would help in distracting their enemies... he addressed Mocha... Sorry Doctor, My words grammar was easily misinterpreted... What I meant is while Ryder, Jo, Nate, Jackal and Bunny go out and attack the Bell Tower we are to cause a distraction for the Family so that there are as few Vulture casualties as possible... we need to find a place to pull all of the Family members in and contain them temporarily... or permanently if possible.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Senori12
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was relived when she saw the faces of the other two people she had known for a while in No Mans coming through the door she waved a little to say hi but she was positive that they had missed it. she picked up a large amount of ammo and clipped some of the new ones to her belt and put two clips in her guns and then nestled them back to there spot on the small of her back she started to walk to the infirmary to give the man who she had given gun to earlier the ammo for his guns and maybe people some new weapons. when she got there she scanned the room and found the guy in no time walked over to his bed and laid the clips on this bed "here you go you forgot your new ammo if you missed the explanation the blue clips are short term explosive rounds the green ones are long term explosive rounds and the purple are poison ammo, the long term explosives and the poison only release in a person so remember that" she looked around for a bed and asked the woman who looked like the doctor who was talking to the white haired man she knew and the red haired woman, she needed to get to know names  " Sorry to interrupt guys also hi again, um hi my name is Rika and I haven't slept in 48 hours could I grab some shut eye? also there are new toys over there and new types of ammo did you miss the explanation? if so i'l explain again if you want " she asked looking up at Mocha, Jack and Atlas                      

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked over at Rika as she came in. After a few moments, Jack recognized her at the girl from the cemetery. She hadn't even known she was with Vulture.  She nodded at the woman. Thank you. More weapons would be very useful and a demonstration would be helpful, but no. We needs all hands on deck to either defend Carrion Land or distract the family so your going to sleep right now would be very bad.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:55 am

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas saw the Rika walk up to them... She seemed familiar, he knew she lived around here, she hung out at the cemetery too often but he hadn't ever seen her actually in Carrion Land before... He couldn't quite remember her name but she was some kind of dealer... Oh right weapons... As she tried to hand out her ammunition Atlas reached into his jacket for his Kanabō and held onto it from inside his jacket and stepped back... he kept his eyes on the weaponry she held... Miss please keep those away from me... the last time I held a gun I killed 9 people by accident and I'd rather not repeat the incident again!...

Atlas!... Atlas!... Atlas!... I requested something from this lady, allow me some speech with her...

Atlas spoke aloud so Scarecrow could hear him...Alright Scare what did you ask her for?...

Ask her if she procured the bow I contracted her for...

Atlas knew what he was talking about... he was used to Scarecrow's unfamiliarity with common speech... He let go of his Kanabō and put his hands in his pockets... My guest sought a specific bow from you?... you wouldn't happen to have gotten it would you?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 21 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias hardly even flinched when Mocha moved him to his bed, remaining rather quiet and with a neutral expression. Even when she was dragged away- the most that was dragged out of him was a tiny scowl for how his friend was treated, before he turned his head the other way. He wasn't... very happy with what was going on. He wasn't really able to fight... he was useless. He didn't like the feeling, not at all- and being stuck in a hospital bed really didn't help matters. "Of course I'll listen... not much else I can do..." he muttered eventually, a delayed reply to Mocha's question on whether he'd listen to her now. Obviously, his currently injured state was making him a bit depressed. He was beginning to doubt he'd even be any help if Carrion Land was attacked... Squeezing his eyes shut, he tried to fall asleep for some sort of relief from this feeling of uselessness- but he wasn't tired at all, and people were talking in the other room and damn it all he could hear them- this wasn't right, why did he have to get hurt...?!

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

"Oh... I thought you wanted my opinion on attack... Wait... Aren't I staying here?" Mocha asked somewhat confused as to why she was brought here. Was she here to help fight or something? To distract the Family? She looked back to Matthias. "Oh don't pout Matthias. Or do I have to come over there and make you feel better?" Mocha asked, what she said implying a double meaning.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack raised an eyebrow at Mocha's choice of words. She was a very odd doctor. She spoke calmly to the woman, at this point eager for people to actually be on the same page,
Right now we are formulating an attack and opinions would be very nice to hear. Afterwards however we need everyone who isn't injured or in the Frontline Division to assist with distracting the family. It would be better for you to stay here, Doctor Mocha, but unfortunately both Pugsy and Emilia have disappeared and everyone other available officer besides all of you has either left with the assault division or is stationed as a guard while the Holiday Killer is at large. So we request that you help us, if you think you could.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next