Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy seemed to be easily bored by the rest of the conversations that happened. She wanted to blow things up already. Fighting and blowing shit up were probably some of her favorite activities, and if she was being taken away from her experiments, she at least wanted to be doing something productive. Standing here was not nice.

"I think we should get to blowing shit up already. Cause reasons..."

She said, getting ready to say a lot more nonsense, before Pugsy was mentioned again. Wait...he was missing? She hadn't registered that yet...that couldn't be good. She was mad at him, but not mad enough to be glad he was missing, as Jack pointed out. This meant it was all the more important they got moving. Things needed to get done.

"Basically, we blow stuff up to distract the Family, then we destroy all of the things, and I mean ALL OF THE THINGS, and feed them to my plants. Then we steal the Holiday Killer's hat, cause he must have a SWEET hat, and then we destroy any other things that are being not cool. Yeah."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:13 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias blinked as he realized that Mocha had heard his complaining, and he stared at her a moment in surprise before a light blush crossed his features. He looked away quickly though, hoping to hide a somewhat curious look after what she'd said. "Isn't it generally a bad thing to elevate your patient's blood pressure?" he mumbled after a moment, fidgeting a little in his bed before sighing softly and flicking a glance her way. They were even dragging the doctor away, then...? "What if the others get back first and someone's injured? She might be more needed here, you know," he pointed out, before shrugging slightly and looking away again.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas waited for Jack to explain the severity of the situation... then looked at Matthias then addressed him... If we have her there we'll prevent more possible injuries, plus having her there will get it done quicker and then She and Jack will be back here to help who's hurt... Atlas addressed the Distraction Team after Matthias... Alright everyone I hate to be frontward but unfortunately we're losing time our allies need... The Family sent a team in each of major direction... Ivy, Issac and Dr. Mocha! You three are headed south... Mocha and Ivy we need you two to plant bombs in an area that will cause proper damage to the surrounding buildings to hold the Family into a single location with weak building structures... Ivy use your expertise in explosives to find the optimum places to knock over a couple of small structures over into the streets to trap the Family remember we want them to have to dig themselves out for a few hours at least... Mocha we need you to watch Ivy's back and if the bombs need to be placed somewhere unreachable we need your telekinesis skills to aid her... Issac, there we need you to pull in the group headed South to the trap site do what ever you can, shoot 'em, bomb 'em, Stab 'em, yell out of a megaphone, do something to make them chase you there then stall until we get all the groups there... Rika we need you to head North and do the same, locate the group of Family members, they're searching around all over the place you should find some sign of them pretty easily... Jack and I will handle the East and West bound groups... I think The Slums is our best bet for the trap site, its far from the bell tower and most buildings are already broken... does anyone else have any suggestions, if not we should make good time and head out, Like Matthias said lives are on the line tonight.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:51 am

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy nodded as Atlas spoke, but still felt the need to mutter

"Don't tell me what to do..."

She sped off to her room for a second, and came back wearing her Santa outfit. It was actually time for it now, being only a few hours away from Christmas, so that was good

"Can't lose the Santa Day cheer!"

She justified, then looked in her big Santa bag, that was actually full of weapons. And toads. Now she was ready to go, and since Atlas had basically told everyone the plan thing, she was ready to go.

"LEGGO, MOCHA MOCHS AND ISSACSON!"

And she took Mocha's and Issac's hands, then ran off to do her thing.

*exit*

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 De8bb7f3-7a6b-4ee9-bf6b-b53c76f0649b_zps39f72e7f
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:32 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I don't know do you have bad blood pressure?" Mocha asked before looking back to crow. Wait... Even Issac was going with them!? Who was staying behind? She looked back at Matthias before she felt herself getting dragged off. "BUT WHO IS STAYING HERE!?" they would here Mocha shout before she disappeared.

*Exit Mocha*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Jackkissing1_zps06b47244
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Ivy as she left. She was glad one of the present faction heads was taking this seriously. Mocha and Isaac weren't exactly taking matters lightly, but neither seemed to fully grasp the need to be on the move and Rika. Jack didn't know what the bloody hell Rika had been thinking. She presumed the woman had been present during the attack and kidnapping. She'd done nothing to suggest otherwise and she still felt the need to ask if she could take a nap. Jack didn't know how she felt about this woman and she'd rather not think about it right now.
Jack turned to Atlas and walked close, kissing him before smiling at him and walking away.
I'll head towards the east.  Be safe...both of you Jack exited carrion Land, stopping for a second to analyze Rika in a way the woman couldn't sense. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Justus4_zpsa5297f1c

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus quietly watched the proceedings, but raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw just how many people were leaving. While he was pretty confident that he could take on Sullonsteinians on his own, he wasn't so sure how he'd do if Carrion Land was swarmed...
He glanced around, seeing that Matthias was still there, then went over and sat down on the edge of Matthias' bed, giving him a small smile.

"Just you, Aegis, and I, then, I suppose," he said, before looking down at the floor. He seemed...a bit off all of a sudden, although it wasn't so clear as to why.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Senori12
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika stood there for a while spaced out while things happened around her watching people come and go not sure what to do. when Atlas told her to go north she looked at him and just nodded slightly getting her bag together for her trip filling it with grenades and ammo. she looked around one last time and headed out 
(exit)                  

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas smiled as Ivy and the others left chuckling lightly... Jack came up and kissed him... when they disconnected as she walked away he called back... We'll go west then... You be safe too! If anything did happen to her, someone would have quite a set of consequences headed their way... Scarecrow might be the Mad One but Atlas knew after housing him for so long just how to break someone, if that be needed... He nodded to Rika with encouragement as she left... He saw Justus and went over to him before leaving... Don't worry Justus we'll be back soon, I'll send Bravery and Gabriel your way should I see them for extra security... He clapped Justus on the back then ran out, but just before he left he saw a black metallic compound bow on the ground with a black cloth quiver and several steel shafts on the ground where Rika's Bag used to be sitting... He picked it up, pulled the string tight to test it, then put the quiver over his back... Thank you Rika!... He said to the open air even though she had left... He ran West ready for anything... (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Isaac Harvey Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was nodding along and then got nervous when Atlas said that he would be the distraction. Wait WHAT! HE WAS GOING TO LURE THEM TO THE TRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! OH CRAP! Before he could say anything to the matter, Ivy dragged him and Mocha away. "I-Ivy! Wai-ah!"

*Exit*

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:30 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

"... No, but- that- wasn't... the point, Mocha..." he mumbled as she was dragged away, blushing some as he sighed then leaned back a little on the bed. This was great- was anyone else even left there...? He lifted his head though at the sound of footsteps, giving a relieved smile when he saw Justus. Ah- so he was still there, at least... good. He was glad- someone he trusted was there to keep him company... "Mmm... yeah, it looks like it... hopefully we don't get attacked though, because sorry to say I won't be much help..." he murmured in reply, before giving a small sigh and looking away a moment. He soon turned back though- and frowned some when he saw the rather odd look on Justus' face. "... Justus...? Is... is everything alright...? You seem... troubled," he asked quietly, sitting up a little as he stretched a hand out to touch the knight's shoulder gently. "What's the matter?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:16 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus looked to Matthias when the silverette put his hand on his shoulder, then paused for a moment before speaking.
"It's...honestly a very silly concern of mine...I doubt it to be reality, and yet it nags at me every moment...or nearly every moment...I just can't get it out of my head..." He sighed, then continued. "I've...told you of how the title of the Knight of Azure Flames passes from life to life, correct? How, as soon as the current Azure Knight perishes, the title is immediately passed on to another as he or she is reincarnated into a new body and life...? I just...It's been worrying me. I didn't really think about it until after that Paladin man brought up my...apparent cybernetic enhancements in my interview...but I died once, Matthias. I...I was dead for a good while, as far as I know...and yet, here I stand. Honestly, had I simply died, the title of Azure Knight simply would have been passed onto another...but now that I have been revived, what does that mean? Am I...am I falsifying my title?" He looked then at Matthias with a look of genuine, deep concern and worry. "Am I claiming to have the title that, in reality, is in possession of somebody else? And...if I'm in fact not the Azure Knight anymore...then what am I? Am I just...a fraud...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:04 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias tried to smile comfortingly at Justus when the other looked at him with clear worry, before he settled in to listen, remaining quiet through the duration of the explanation. His facial expression though changed with every new turn to the explanation, a concerned and thoughtful frown on his face by the time Justus paused to look at him. He met his friend's gaze evenly, trying to conjure up a small smile but ultimately failing as he heard those few final words. "Oh Justus-" Quickly, Matthias sat forward and wrapped his arms around the other in a gently hug, resting his head on his shoulder while he thought for a moment on what he should say. "Listen, Justus... I think you're right that when you died, another Azure Knight was born. But... I don't think that means you're not the Azure Knight yourself, now that you've come back. I see it sort of like... there's two of you around, at least for a bit. It... it reminds me of this old show from way back... there was a girl and she had powers to fight the supernatural and all that and she was the only one, and when she died another was born to replace her- but during the show she ended up dying then coming back... and there were two of them, and they worked together- think of it this way, Justus! If you ever get a chance to meet this new young Knight, then you can help them- you can be like a mentor once their old enough and you can teach them everything you know... just because another Knight was born doesn't mean you're no longer a Knight, Justus. It just means you're not the only one." By the time he finished talking, Matthias was smiling, and he hugged onto Justus a little tighter despite still being rather sore from his injuries. Hopefully that worked- if not he wasn't sure what he was going to do.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:24 am

Justus listened intently to Matthias speak, letting each and every word sink in as he listened, remaining very quiet. Once Matthias was done, he was still silent for a moment, before speaking, in a quiet voice. "...Another...? I...never thought this possible...to be able to have a second Azure Knight..." He hesitated for a moment, before suddenly he gave a big smile, and all of his vigor seemed to return as he gave Matthias a huge, tight hug. "Do you know what this means?! It's a sign! A sign that this generation of knights is finally meant to defeat Sullonstein! We're finally going to win, Matthias! We're going to beat him! Oh, thank you, Matthias--I can't believe that I didn't realize it before!" He then let go, hopping off of the bed and standing tall, turning to face the silverette. "And you can be quite sure that I'm going to be trying my very hardest! I'm going to make this world safe for everyone to live in--you can count on me!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:50 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias waited patiently for Justus' reaction to what he'd said, still smiling hopefully- before grinning in return to the knight's excitement. Though- as he was hugged back, he sort of wheezed and gently swatted at the other's shoulders. "Justus- Justus, still sore- ow- ow okay-" When the knight finally pulled away, Matthias slumped back against the bed, rubbing his side a little before sighing, though still smiling happily for his friend. "Happy to help... and... I wish you luck..." He sort of looked away some after wishing him luck, eyes focusing on something other than Justus. The knight's last words had kind of reminded him of how he was unable to really do anything right now... He was no help, to anybody- he was simply stuck in a bed. His eyes slowly drifted closed as he moped quietly, sort of expecting Justus to bounce off and do something like stand guard near the entrance now that he was feeling better. That would be something he'd do- right? It seemed likely after all... At least, it did to him at the moment.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 am

"Ah--my apologies--" Justus said quickly to Matthias when he mentioned that he was still sore. And Matthias was partially right--Justus had been about to head back off to the entrance to guard it, but his enthusiasm slowly dwindled when he saw Matthias lie down and turn away. He paused for a moment, looking at Aegis, who had landed on his shoulder, as if asking him what he should do. The bird didn't appear to have the answer, either. Justus turned to look at Matthias again, then spoke, at last, "By any chance...is...something bothering you, as well...?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:17 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack slowed when she and Mocha were finally at Carrion Land. From the way things looked, no one had attacked Carrion Land. Well it was good they hadn't left so many officers here. She smiled at everyone present as she saw the Frontline Division was okay. So what was the Holiday Killers plan concerning Carrion Land? He had a perfect opportunity to take the base considering most of the agents were no longer present.
Jack dropped Mocha off at Matthias and Jusuts. Matthias had taken quite a beating in the explosion. She sympathized with him. Most people in Vulture were the type of person to enjoy being of use to their comrades and Matthias didn't seem to differ that much form this. She sighed. Mariko would keep pursuing her. She was certain of that. Knowing Atlas he would want to be involved, whether she liked it or not. For now, there wasn't much use for her in the medical ward and Jack still didn't wish to begin something with Mocha that would negatively affect Vulture. For now she headed towards the armory , certain the weapons very much needed. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:30 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Mushi_shi_by_Carelesslexx
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Atlas dragged Isaac by the rope into the infirmary then sat him down on an empty medical bed and tied the bola to the metal side bars of the bed... Once Isaac was secure he left him there for Mocha or one of the other doctors if there were any to handle him... Atlas followed Jack to the armory, there probably wasn't much there for him... Just a bunch of "Guns"... but he did use quite a bit of ammo and could use a refresh... he saw Mariko chase after her although they got to Carrion land some time earlier. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was pouting and talking about nonsense while he was dragged by Atlas. Once they got back into the building, his face lit up. "Yay! Were back! Maybe the people inside would want to play or eat! Maybe they don't want to though...no one seems to be..." Before he could realize however, Isaac was tied down to the bed with the bolo as he stared at Atlas. "H-Hey what are you doing!? No fair! I want to play!" Isaac kept on squirming on the bed as he tried his best to get free but to no avail. He seemed to forget that there's a giant slash wound on his chest that needs to be tended to. "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I WANT TO PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:05 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack reentered the first floor with Atlas in tow. Before leaving the building, Jack headed to the medical ward. Mocha was still there. Isaac had resumed his drunken ramblings. The more he spoke the more Jack felt something dark stir inside her. She was already agitated from everything that had happened. She didn't need this sheep of a boy making it worse. Jack turned to Jusuts, Matthias, and Mocha
After all that's happened today, the family may decide to attack Carrion Land. Rika should be back soon. I trust you all to defend the base until the others get back. Until then,  take care of yourselves. Then Jack and Atlas promptly left Carrion Land. Exit
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:06 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"What are you doing?"
Suddenly, Buddi was looming over Isaac. His buzz axe was flung lazily over his large shoulders, a look of concern plastered on his hidden features as he glanced down at his blonde companion. "... How`d you get hurt?" He asked quietly, inspecting the slash on his chest with caution. He could probably at least clean up the wound... he knew that much basic medical things, at least. "I don`t think you should be playing anymore..." The mutant had managed to keep busy this entire time--from organizing lost footmen, prepping the base, general defense stuff. He actually seemed to know what he was doing a bit---and that was always good. He was, naturally, pretty worried about all this Holiday Killer business... and no one more than him noted Emilia`s sudden disappearance. It wasn`t often Buddi was concerned for other`s safety, though- needless to say, he was quite trusting in nearly everyone he knew and in their abilities. "Maybe sleep...? I... you don`t really look your best, Isaac..." He glanced over at Jack and Atlas, whom he assumed to have placed him here--but, they were sort of already walking away. If they really meant what they said about the Family attacking, Buddi would be more than ready, though...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac kept on whining until Buddi showed up and started talking to him. "Buddi!" Isaac tried to glomp the big man but then noticed that he was tied down. "Buddi my buddy lets play! Oh this wound...nothing about it! Come on lets play pleeeeeeease? I don't want to sleep! Come on Buddi think of all the fun things we can play and all the cookies we can eat! Everyone will be so jealous!" Isaac's face beamed while he was talking. He really wanted to play.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:40 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 22 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi reeled back a bit at Isaac`s response, blinking a few times. The way he just shrugged off that wound was a bit concerning... though, he did give a small chuckle at being addressed as 'Buddi my buddy'. "They would be.... but, uh- as fun as that sounds--I... think it`s better for you if you just stayed put... the thing on your chest is a bit... much-- for you to be moving around and stuff." He explained gently, momentarily considering attempting to clean and bandage the wound himself-- but, Mocha was probably nearby. It was better left to the professional. And someone without very large hands because damn. "Until you get fixed you should probably at least try to sleep... okay...?" Isaac was probably chained down for a reason---and Buddi really didn`t want to mess with that---

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:59 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias had sort of settled down to wait for life to trickle back into the base, his eyes closed and his body limp on the bed. An attack seemed highly unlikely- and of course even if one did happen he'd be kind of useless... He sighed, wondering how long it would take- before jolting slightly when Justus spoke up, having thought he'd left. "... I..." Automatically, he wanted to deny it. Yet... Justus had just trusted him enough to explain... Slowly biting his lip, he looked up, before sighing and opening his mouth. "I'm just... I feel so useless... and I don't like it- people could be getting killed out there and I'm just... here... not able to help..." he explained quietly, shrugging a little as he fidgeted some with his blankets. This... was all just... hard for him to get used to- being injured and being stuck in bed. It didn't sit well with him but he was trying. God knew he was trying. "I'm fine, really- it's nothing really important," he reassured him after, seeming worried that Justus would actually worry- and not wanting that at all.
Then people started getting back and he glanced at the door to the infirmary but kind of ignored them otherwise, turning back to Justus to see what he said.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:14 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac's face kept beaming with happiness until Buddi talked about sleeping. Why does he want Isaac to sleep so badly when Isaac just wants to play? "But Buddi, I want to play so much! F-Fine if this wound gets treated then I can play but I promise that it will be so much fun! I don't want to sleep however and nothing that you can say or do will make me fall asleep!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next