Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:46 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Ah, yes, let us go see him right away!" Justus said quickly, nodding. He was eager to get going to talk to Atlas already--he wanted to sort this whole knight business out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:04 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at the woman's words. She was glad nothing unpleasant had come of this conversation.
Thank you. I cant help but agree. People do underestimate the need for a battle medic. She watched the woman walk away with Matthias and then turned to face Jusuts.
Yes, let us get on our way! I imagine you have a lot you must want to talk about. She led Justus through the kitchen still enjoying his enthusiasm. It would help Atlas to deal with someone pleasant. She tapped on the kicked in door as she entered the bathroom.
Atlas love, I brought Justus. I do apologize for the smell after what happened Atlas had a very physical reaction. She stroked Atlas's back reassuringly and assured Justus with a smile that it was quite safe . Atlas already seemed better in the few minutes she'd been gone.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:39 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Nono_zpsa149c9e6

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange
mais c’est le grincement du bateau qui m’a réveillée

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo paused as Ryder offered a plate of pancakes to her with an outstretched arm. She was motionless for about a moment, looking awfully thoughtful... before she gingerly took the plate into two hands. She opened her mouth to say something- but, closed it a moment later, humming quietly in acknowledgement, her eyes flickering away. She was silent for a moment more, lingering in the space before speaking. "... Look, I---I`m sorry, but I... I can`t just drop this. I can promise you I haven`t been dead at all in the past two months- and... maybe I can`t explain everything else, but- Ryder, I.... I need you to tell me you changed your mind. Tell me you know death is permanent. And---not just `cause I wanna hear it, either. You need to mean it." She said finally, her tone growing sterner as she spoke.     

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s theme - It`s Kill or be Killed!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:02 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Ryder134_zps0349a4d4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder's brow furrowed and he frowned slightly, seeming awfully troubled over the whole situation. He paused, thinking for a moment, before speaking again, gauging each word as he spoke.
"I'll...believe you when you say that you didn't die, Jo...because nobody found a body. But..." Ryder paused, looking from Jo, to Jackal, then back to Jo. "I didn't see this, but...Jo, you saw Jack die. So...why is he standing right here in front of us, looking as alive as he used to...? Can you explain that...?" He didn't look angry--in fact, he moreso looked hopeful. Hopeful that this whole thing could just be sorted out--he was all kinds of confused and just wanted to figure out what the truth was in all of this....and was sort of getting over the residual disappointment that, no, his rival and best friend weren't going to come back to life. Ever. So...that was a thing, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:03 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus stepped into the bathroom, standing beside Jack, and waiting for Atlas to turn from where he was facing the toilet. Apparently he'd had some sort of vile reaction to what had happened...though Justus wasn't really sure why...
"...Ebony Wanderer?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:17 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 128733
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Balthamel
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Atlas had stopped vomiting and the memories stopped flowing... Atlas' head was so wrong right now... He couldn't even see straight he had nothing in his stomach and Scarecrow was just the happiest mother fucker in the back of Atlas' head... Justus and Jack walked in... Oh hi love it's nice to see you too, but I... (Head Spinning) Oh dear... Atlas' head was so foggy right now he and Scarecrow both had about half control right then.
Yes M'lord Caelius!
You! He pointed to Justus in a half drunken manner... Thanks to you and Mr. Wanderer of the Ebony Flame here I just saw something around a thousand corpses of every kind of awful thing float through my mind...
One thousand three hundred and twenty six.
You! Shut The Fuck Up! Atlas said pointing to his own forehead... Now Listen Scarecrow or Skarvan or whatever you wanna call him is in my head, and apparently he's also one of your little knightly pals... You see according to him we have the same soul, so I'm technically his incarnation but for some reason his memories and personality are still here do you have any idea why?... or or Shit this is gonna be long... Just tell me everything you know please.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:29 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Matthias16_zps9479f97b

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias sort of smiled when Mocha told him she was done, and he sipped at his cocoa a bit more before being tempted to get up and leave the doctors to their little argument- but soon enough, the red-headed one left, taking Justus with her, and he and Mocha were left alone again. He hesitated, before blinking at her- then down at himself. "... Do I?..." Just moments ago he'd been considering going to change, but... he seemed to have spaced that while thinking of other things. "... I'll... go change then," he mumbled, before he slowly set his now empty mug down and slowly stood, still holding the blanket tight around him as he sighed, stretched a little, then turned to head for the stairs leading down to the next floor...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:55 am

"Everything...?" Justus said thoughtfully, leaning up against a wall and closing his eyes for a moment as he thought. He opened his eyes again, then looked at Atlas and frowned slightly. "Very well...but if you think me mad, then I'll just outright leave...I've had that happen far too many times..." He paused again, then took in a breath before beginning to explain.
"It all began in the late seventeenth century...the very first Knight of Azure Flame...his tale begins in that time. A man simply known as Cael--no noble heritage, no important family--he was from a small village, you see. And he lived his peaceful life...up until evil decided to descend upon the land. A powerful wizard...a man by the name of Sullonstein...he was driven insane by his own powers, and became quite evil...he rained darkness down upon the world, summoning demons, possessing minds, killing innocents...he did all manner of vile acts in the name of his own insane ideals. He wanted a world of darkness--one that he could control for himself--or otherwise destroy. Now, you see, young Cael's village was raided by Sullonstein's fiends--and it was destroyed. Very few people survived the attack--and Cael decided that he wanted to take up the sword against Sullonstein and his followers. He learned the art of the sword, and began his travels across the land, gaining many allies along the way...five of them, to be exact. After having made great progress in his campaign against Sullonstein, Cael and his companions were brought before King James II of England...and thusly knighted for their efforts. They were put into a special order of knights...which in turn was secretly a special combat unit against the evil wizard Sullonstein. Each and every one of them was given a knightly title...The Knight of Azure Flames...the Cleric of Amber Flames...The Huntress of Crimson Flames...the Alchemist of Emerald Flames...the Assassin of Ivory Flames...and the Wanderer of Ebony Flames. And thusly, the Knights of the Order of the Flame were entitled...simple village boy Cael became Caelius Marcus Romulus Primus. They continued their battle against Sullonstein, and...all went well...up until that one fateful night...The Wanderer of Ebony Flames, one Skarvan Crou, was enticed by Sullonstein to make his way over to the side of darkness...Skarvan Crou joining up with Sullonstein's minions is what led to the downfall of the Knights of the Flame...all but the Azure Knight were struck down in an ambush...Sullonstein's minions fell upon us like waves upon a shore, just coming and coming and coming...Caelius...myself...was the only survivor. He ran forward to Sullonstein's location, doing battle with the foul wizard...the aura of darkness coming from the wizard clashed with the brilliant azure flames coming from the Azure Knight...and it resulted in a blast of energy that forever enchanted the Azure Knight's place on the tapestry of fate, along with the wizard Sullonstein...It was decided then by fate that the Azure Knight and the other Knights of the Flame, as well as Sullonstein, would continue to be reincarnated every time they died, always being involved in each of their next lives, involved with both each other and the wizard...up until the time when the wizard was struck down by the blade of the Knight of Azure Flame. Sadly...Caelius lost his battle with Sullonstein, and was himself struck down, thanks to the betrayal of the Ebony Wanderer. I, the Azure Knight, since then, have been reincarnated many times...this life that I inhabit now, as Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII...this is my seventh life. And to this day, I have still not been able to strike down the foul Sullonstein...although I now know his identity in this life. And trust me...I shan't let him survive much longer...the next time I set eyes upon him, I will strike him down with the strength of every fiber of my body. And...once that is finished...then this harsh cycle of reincarnation will finally end. Myself...and the other Knights of the Flame...will finally be able to rest. Although...to this day, Crou seems to be the only other one to remember his past...the other Knights did not fare so well through their other incarnations...and slowly, very slowly lost their memories...until their own identities as Knights of the Flame were lost to them completely. You and I, sir...are the only ones to remember. A sad tale, but a true one..." Justus finally fell silent, seeming solemn for a moment as he looked away from Atlas for a second, then back to him. "Then again...you wouldn't believe all of my insane rantings...now would you...? Nobody else seems to..."

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo seemed to grow visibly annoyed at Ryder as he spoke---why would he not believe her? She didn`t have any particular comments on it, but as soon as Jack`s death was brought up, she was quick to respond. "He wasn`t dead then, obviously...!" She quipped, putting actual strain into keeping the volume of her voice low. "Just... injured. I---I gave him to Henry, anyway, so they just- did... something. Pfch--you do still know people get injured sometimes, right...?" In truth, she hadn`t even began to think about Jackal`s sudden reappearance. And being forced to think about it now, in the spur of the moment... didn`t reflect too entirely well onto her. She didn`t really seem to at all notice how hawkish she was being about this whole ordeal-- or notice how she was speaking of Jackal as if he wasn`t even in the room. She always had a hard time accepting that her companions were... truly gone, so-- the topic made her more hostile than she would have liked to admit. "Just stop being crazy and tell me you know death is still a thing...!"   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:25 pm

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Balthamel
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Atlas should have realized what he had gotten himself into... maybe he shouldn't have used the word "Everything" but he would have wanted the little details anyway... People thought Justus was insane? Well he could see why, Atlas' philosophy was in endless possibility anything could be true or happen, if you believed it why couldn't it be true especially if you had something to convince you... true they could just both be insane in manners too similar to tell apart, it was possible but way too unlikely. Thank you very much Justus... but I don't see why someone wouldn't believe you, I mean I understand skepticism, yeah it sounds a little out there, but it's definitely possible... there were sages in my village up in Maine that could find parts of past lives through deep deep meditative trances within their minds... That's how I connected to Scarecrow, I just didn't expect all of him to be there waiting for me to find... So who are the other current Knights? Are any of them in No Man's Land?
Yes Master Cae... Uh Justus where are our Bretheren do we take up arms again!?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:09 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

After sulking in a corner and being mad at Pugsy for a while, Ivy decided it was time to do something else. She ran to her room and changed out of the Santa outfit, she should save THAT for later, and as she walked back to the mess hall...she heard...

"STORY TIME~!"

The greenette cried as she heard Justus' voice telling his tale. She followed the voice and burst in just as the story was finishing.

"Yay! That was awesome! ANOTHER!"

She punched a wall, accidentally making a crack on it...but then grinned at Jack, Atlas/Scarecrow and Justus.

"...Did I interrupt something?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Justus was about to answer Atlas when suddenly--Ivy burst in and nearly punched a hole through a wall. A typical entrance for Ivy, so it really didn't alarm Justus at all, and he simply smiled at her.
"Ah, Emerald Alchemist!" he said in greeting, giving her a pat on the shoulder before looking to Jack and Atlas. "Well, this is one of our fellow Knights of the Flame right here! She is the Alchemist of Emerald Flames! A very noble title indeed. She's made leaps and bounds in the art of battery acid and toads!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder frowned as Jo explained that Jackal must've simply never died--his face showing a tinge of cooncern. The last he'd heard, the man had had a hole punched through his stomach...people didn't just survive that, did they...? He could ask Jackal's story on the issue, or ask if there was a scar--but honestly, right now, he just wanted this conversation to end. He hated fighting with his allies in the first place--even moreso if it was Jo. He ran a hand back through his hair anxiously, before replying quickly,
"Alright--I'm crazy, and death is still a thing. There. Can we drop it now...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 pm

Jack
The Tainted Docotr

Jack listened to Justus's story. She knew she should consider the tale crazy and the man telling it delusional but something about the fable of these knights rang very true. Particularly the portion about Skarvan betraying his fellow knights for this..Sullenstein. It would certainly explain his sadism, having an evil wizard warp you body and soul. She was particularly glad Atlas was taking it well. She smiled at Justus,
 I believe you as well. Your story certainly explains Scarecrow and how he came to be the way he is. She looked back at Atlas,
Are you feeling better now, Love?
She'd also been about to inquire if there were other knights present as well, when Ivy appeared. Jack surprisingly found herself chuckling  good naturedly at the woman.
Hello, you must be the Ivy I've heard so much about. We were in the middle of a conversation, but from Sir Justus's response it seems you are very much involved with the topic at hand.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:13 am

osephine eaumont
THE BOSS  

la chaleur me dérange

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Upon hearing Ryder`s response, her eyes narrowed further---for whatever reason, she wasn`t really feeling the sincerity seep through his words. She didn`t need to hear just what she wanted---she needed him to believe it...! ... As painful a thing it may have been to accept. Her grip on the plate in her hands got a little tighter. "Ugh-- for fuck`s sake, Ryder, no-- quiet bein` so thick-headed-!" She finally let out that noise of frustration, before getting off her leaning position on the wall and huffing. "Man, you know what--? Fuck it. Screw your goddamn pancakes- get back to me when your head isn`t so far up your ass, will you?! And get that goddamn meeting done---I don`t have to be here for it anyway--" Despite her being so set on 'screwing the pancakes', she did bring the plate Ryder had given her as she marched out of the room in a huff, and speed-walking to the staircase leading to the second floor.

(EXIT THE JO)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:28 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Jack_410

Jackal
Jack Harrison
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Jack seemed to be quiet the entire time, but it seemed like Ryder and Jo didn't even know Jackal was there through their ENTIRE argument. When Jo left, Jackal patted Ryder on the back "Well that was productive Ponyboy! Alright let's get that meeting on the way! Jackal needs yah to talk about mah division and introduce me to these new peeps- yah dig?" he wrapped his arm around Ryder's shoulder and tried to steer him in the general direction of where the officers would be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Let Jack explain one thing to yah'! Don't fuck with Vulture Team-!!"
Jackal Theme - They are All Those of Justice
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:52 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

For a moment, Ryder kind of just stared at the place where Jo had been standing but a moment before--as if the fact that she had left hadn't sunk in quite yet. He didn't even seem to react when Jackal patted his back and spoke to him. He simply stood there for a moment, before gently pulling away from Jackal's grasp to turn off the stovetop, picking up the frying pan and using the spatula to scrape any of the unfinished pancakes into the trash. Then, he put the frying pan and spatula into the sink, letting them clang into the basin. Then, he turned to face Jackal again.
"...Yeah. I'll get right on that," he said quietly after a moment, then he moved to the bathroom at the back of the kitchen, knocking on the door to get the attention of Jack, Atlas, and Justus. "Meeting time. Head to the mess hall."
Ryder turned, walking into the mess hall himself, grabbing a pan and a metal ladle on his way out of the kitchen. He went into the mess hall, stood up on one of the empty tables, then proceeded to bang the pan and ladle together noisily to get everyone's attention. Once everyone had fallen silent, he paused for a moment, looking none-too-enthused, before mumbling, "I guess we can start the meeting now...right...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 13c63101-25a0-44e7-a244-014f3110de09_zps9d8e605e

Ivy grinned more as Justus introduced her as the Alchemist of Emerald Flames, her true title of awesome. She liked it a lot. And of course, as always happened around Justus, she started talking fancy.

"INDEED! My progress has been stupendous, but I cannot take all the credit! I must thank the FORCES OF EVIL, as it is my wish to annihilate them that has helped me develop so tremendously!"

She smiled at Jack as the doctor spoke to her, going back to normal-Ivy-talking mode.

"Woahhh sorry...But but but yeah! I'm Ivy! I make explosions and oversized plants and breed awesome toads. And I'm totes Justus' bro! Even though he was sorta evil before, but then we were all awesome and he saw us and he was like WOAH I WANNA BE COOL LIKE THAT so now he's awesome like us. Word."

She breathed in, apparently ready to start rambling some more, but then Ryder and his pans happened. The greenette looked puzzled for a moment...but the loud noises called to her.

"...Should we be following the loud noises...? I feel like we should be following the loud noises. They speak to me."
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright then. Look for something warm hun." Mocha said as she got up as well. And then she heard it... Justus' history. Or at least what he believed in. Mocha had nothing to say other then to hold her head and massage her temples. She headed for the mess hall, and sat down. "Greetings Ryder..." Mocha said as she waited as well. She might as well tell Ryder the concern for power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack smiled at Ivy as addressed her, strangely coherently compared to ho she had been a moment ago.
It's lovely actually getting to meet you. I had heard from someone that you were quite good with explosives. I find that very impressive. I've never been very good with the stuff myself... Very interesting.  I didn't know that you'd been in another faction, Justus. Do you mind my asking which one? She had been about to address Ivy again when she heard Ryder address them and nodded in the mans general direction.
Yes, I do believe we are being summoned. We should get going, Atlas, Justus, Ivy. Then Jack helped Atlas up from his perch on the ground and made sure he was steady then walked out with the others presumably  following. If this meeting was about anything that had happened today, Jack didn't want to miss a second.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme

When Ivy peeked into the room Atlas couldn't see her at first then he moved around and gave a faint wave hello... oh she's the alchemist, cool, Scarecrow was somewhat impressed however they had both begun to slump into migraines after recovering most of Scarecrow's memories... Atlas was very dazed and had a difficulty responding to his environment but had full control now... Atlas stood up with Jack's assistance and walked out of the room his mind was overflowing with this new information and some confusion... Knights, Fated Reincarnation, Skarvan... Oh he just needed to sit and let everything sink in, especially these memories, yikes they hurt... Jack and Atlas walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, Jack helping him into his.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Justus nodded to Atlas and Jack, then followed them into the mess hall, wondering what all of the racket was about. He sat back down at the table where he had been sitting before, urging Aegis cheerfully with his hand to drink some more hot cocoa, before turning to look at Ryder and beginning to listen.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Ivy
Armageddon

Ivy grinned as Jack praised her explosive skills.

"I like her."

She said out loud, but seemed to be speaking to herself. She nodded when they all started heading for the mess hall, and followed.

"IS THIS THE SOURCE OF THE GLORIOUS NOISE?"

She asked, looking at Ryder curiously.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Bunny24_zps072981c2
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

"NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTS INGONYAMAAAAAAAAAAAA BAGITHI BABA!" Bunny sang as she went down the lift. "IN THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE! AND IT MOVES US AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!" This was getting weird. Bunny was singing and laughing throughout the whole First Floor. Bunny giggled, holding Dorothy and Nate. "Guys! I LOVE THAT SONG! REALLY BAD EEGS! PUNISHMENT GAME!" she opened a closet and put Nate and Dorothy inside, and then locked it, and put a chair in front of it. "NO DESSERT FOR A WEEK!" she yelled at them, and then just sat down, and coughed up blood. The poison kind of made her a little insane. "Tastes like blood...YAY BLOOD!" she laughed again.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 12 Tumblr_mrjxn3gbhs1r7ahu7o1_r1_1280_zps544f5131

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had been doing some things---mostly cleaning, actually. After that whole attack scare kinda died down, of course. He did manage to get all the stuff he brought to Emilia`s work space out, at least. But, right now, he was called over by the sound of Ryder banging stuff together. He headed over to the mess hall with a few former Inquisitor-footmen that came over during that whole Kraven fiasco, took a seat and waited patiently, his hands folded in front of him.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next