Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Ryder150_zps568b6d06

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder waited as the people continued to gather, not saying a word. Eventually, after they had waited for long enough, and nobody else had arrived, he straightened up his posture from where he was sitting a bit, clearing his throat to gain everyone's attention. The look on his face was calm, but highly serious and cold--not the usual sort of feeling he carried around himself at all.
"Alright...now, I know that this meeting might have come as a surprise...and I know that usually, I don't like to make any major moves without Jo around...but that's in the past. We can't afford to sit around anymore. So...I've called you all here so we could strategize. I don't know why so many of us are missing...but we can work past that. There's a very important reason that we need to take action now..." He paused for a moment, piecing together what he was going to say, thinking over his choice of words. "...We all know what's happened lately. The Inquisitor is alive again. Now, we all remember what happened the last time that that bastard was alive--he fucked us over. Multiple times. And I'm pretty sure that none of us want that happening again. Our main focus right now should be The Inquisitor. I know that The Family is a threat...and they probably will be for a long time. But, they're still recovering. Whereas, with the Inquisitor...he already had a--" He cut himself off before he said blimp--knowing that it wasn't too wise to use that word around Ivy. It would just dig up bad memories for her. "...He already has some pretty extensive equipment. He's a variable. We don't know what he has up his sleeve. The last time that we just left him alone...well, I don't need to remind you all what happened. We all almost died. I'm not about to let that happen again. Until Jo comes back, I'm still the acting leader, since I'm the second in command...and I think that we need a plan. We need to nip The Inquisitor, and whatever plans he has, in the bud. If we just leave him alone, he'll only get stronger. We need to take him down. ...Again." He sighed, shaking his head slightly--he couldn't believe that this guy had risen from the dead again. Honestly, now it was just becoming more of an annoyance. He was kind of wishing that death was a thing like Jo had told him--but The Inquisitor was proving otherwise. As usual. "So...before we begin...are there any objections to this line of thinking...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:54 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Bunny27_zps71272f31
BunnyMio
Theme: Bunny Mio- Restart
TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny came up, heading for the mess hall. She saw everyone there and whoops she was late. Maybe she could just...sneak in...and no one would notice or something. Yeah, that sounded about right. She snuck in the back, her steps making no noise, and stood behind everyone. She was here the whoooooooooole time...sure.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Pug_wi10

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Pugsy smiled to Ivy and waved to her before Ryder started talking, when Ryder spoke, Pugsy was silent. And this silence continued until Ryder finally put an end to it, from which Pug stood up from his seat, indicating that he wished to Speak. He cleared his throat, then looked over to Ryder "Of course... you know I am completely for this idea... many of us have fought against The Inquisitor's forces before. Sure... we've had other enemies... but they always had goals... logical means to an end... The Inquisitor, he's crazy. He's unpredictable, I've seen it. It's obvious that the whole Holiday Killer incident that went down a few days ago was him trying to recreate Vulture Team's first run-in with them..." and truthfully, if Jo, Pugsy, and Jackal had died in that tower... there was a chance they would see a repeat of the destruction they witnessed back in Machination Enterprise, that was obviously the goal there "And honestly... we all know where we'll find him..." The Inquisitor Tower, just... The Inquisitor Tower... this man had a knack for announcing where he was, but Vulture Team had never had the balls to really just strike at his base "Okay... so I know Jo always said that it would be dumb to just attack The Inquisitor at his home turf... but we have to stop him before he concocts another plan... I say we attack his headquarters as soon as we can get our forces in order." he spoke out, looking to the rest of the assembled Vultures.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:22 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac watched as Buddi and Chelsea sat somewhere else. Good. He doesn't want anyone to be by him so that way he wouldn't be able to bug anyone. Then Ryder started to talk about...wait...The Inquisitor. Oh no not this topic. Just bringing up his name makes Isaac nervous. Just what's going to happen when they remembered he worked for him? Is he going to be killed immediately? Then Pugsy started to talk about attacking The Inquisitor's Tower. Isaac couldn't hold it any longer. If his boss was alive, he didn't want to take the chance and have him killed again. He quickly got out of his chair as he slammed his hands on the table. "Ryder...how do we know it's him? How do we know that it's The Inquisitor when he's been dead for awhile!? We might be going to that tower, that's already pretty much destroyed, while we leave our base wide open to attacks! Just rushing ahead with no planning could ruin us!" Good. Maybe trickery or logic could work. Isaac atleast wants to see if this 'Inquisitor' is his boss and all.

"I will use my cards to protect everyone!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder listened to Pugsy speak, nodding in agreement with what the man said. As usual, Pugsy was always dependable. Ryder knew that he'd understand the need to act fast here. Ryder waited for other contributions, and was about to continue--when suddenly Isaac spoke out. Ryder sighed, then stood up, walking over to where Isaac was sitting by himself, but still speaking loud enough to where everyone in the room could hear him.
"You're asking how we know it was him...?" he asked the blonde--seeming almost intimidating as he stood there. "He spoke to us, on Christmas Eve...the same day that that Holiday Killer incident was happening...right after we fought, in the Belltower...a man named 'Citizen Ross' showed up...in a--...vehicle. And he had the Inquisitor with him--we couldn't see him, but that voice was unmistakable. The Inquisitor is alive again--and we can tell that it's him, just because he's come back to life so many times before. And we can't just let him sit around and plan...can we? The last time we did that, he wiped out most of our faction...they all died." Ryder moved to the opposite side of the table from where Isaac was standing, putting his hands down onto the table and looking Isaac right in the eye, icy-blue eyes piercing, speaking in an even and firm tone. "I don't have any interest in letting anyone else die. I already said this--we're here to plan. So, we won't be rushing in without a plan. We'll be good and ready to take the robot-asshole down. Understand?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:52 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Tumblr_myknr5i7qM1snpatvo4_250

Isaac stayed where he was as Ryder started to walk over to him. What was he going to do? Punch him for being out of line? He was ready to take the hit when all that came from the redhead was words. Words about how it could be The Inquisitor and how he's a very threat. He killed...a lot in Vulture Team? Sure he had that surgery before he left but he didn't know that his boss could do that to a whole team! Ryder then went to the other side as he glared down at the blonde one. Isaac did the same and glared right back. When asked if he understood what was going on, Isaac simply gave a nod of yes as he continued to stare. "You better keep your promise of not letting anyone die Ryder."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder listened to Isaac speak, and was quiet for at least ten seconds. Thinking, apparently. Then, he took in a deep breath, exhaling, then speaking.
"...All I said was that I don't want anyone to die. I can make all of the promises that I want, but I'm not some...ridiculous psychic robot thing. The Inquisitor is, though. I won't promise you that I won't let anyone die. Because I can't make a promise like that--because I'm only human, and there are plenty of things that I can't do. However...I can promise you that I'll do all in my power to make sure that we take down the Inquisitor without losing a single person. I'll fight with all of my strength. ...Is that good enough?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:04 am

Mocha Deren

Doctor Mocha

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha listened carefully as Ryder went over things that they already know. That the Inquisitor is back, and how the Family is a problem. She watched closely when Issac said his part. About making sure if it was the Inquisitor. She could understand since the boy used to be part of his team. However when Mocha heard the promise that Issac said that no one else was going to die she was about to speak out, but Ryder responded well. "We can hold you that." Mocha responded with a nod. "And I have no doubt that we'll do that same."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Tumblr_myknr5i7qM1snpatvo6_250

Isaac listened in to what Ryder had to say. Ok so he couldn't promise that no one would die. That makes sense. If what he says is true that his boss is a robotic psychic, then some people might die. But the part about him fighting with all his strength made the blonde smile. "Ok then Ryder, I'll keep you to that." Isaac sat back down as he listened to the rest, the thought about The Inquisitor still lingering in his mind however.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:22 am

BunnyMio

"Well, there ain't much we can do without information." Bunny decided to finally chime in. "If we're gonna take this guy down...we need to know where he is, who he's got with him, and what stuff he's packing. If he's got nuke or some big weapon, we can't really go into there guns blazing like always. So, that's the first step." she said. "Now, gathering said info, is another story. We're either gotta plant a bug in there and listen into his conversations...or get someone on the inside and leak information back to us. Maybe someone who kind of knows him?" she gazed at Isaac and Buddi for a moment, and then looked at Ryder again.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Character32_zps090bb084
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate had watched the meeting with tired interest for some time. He'd heard about the inquisitor from his mom and from what he'd heard he understood wanting to stop him. Most everyone seemed to agree with that line of logic, but Isaac confused Nate. The way he was phrasing things sounded reasonable, but Nate just didn't believe him. He was acting like he cared about Vulture but Nate couldn't shake the feeling he just didn't want to risk killing the inquisitor. Had he worked for him? He sighed. He didn't have the patience for this right now.
Nate smiled at Mocha's response  and Isaac calming down . He looked over at Bunny with interest as she seemed to propose sending a mole into the inquisitor. That could work, but he still could shake the feeling Isaac's motives weren't entirely what he was saying. The man was decidedly unfocused and while the situation did warrant some confusion he didn't understand why Isaac needed to be confused,
He looked at Isaac with an unreadable expression and said,
I understand feeling stressed but show your boss some respect, Isaac. He's done his best with an awful situation.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:34 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Jackal11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"HOOHOOHAHA! DID SOMEONE TALK ABOUT INTEL!? BECAUSE JACKAL'S GOT ALL THE INTEL YOU NEED.... hehehheheheheheee~" Jackal walked onto the scene, a twisted, distorted image of his past selves, a demented grin upon his face. He entered the mess hall, before approaching the crowd "I've been watching my little pretties~ Oooooohohohoho yeeessssssssss~ I've got all the information you Vulture Babes need..." the man looked over to Ryder, before pulling a stapled packet of papers out and throwing them to Ryder "He's got new officers... and he's working with Citizen Ross, head of the terrorist organization The Patriots... they're small time in Scarlet City... but don't underestimate them. As for the officers... The Inquisitor has got two... Daisy, a former footman to the faction promoted after the twins passed, and they've got another ranked assassin with them too, presumably new muscle now that Budds with us. Of course, there may be more of them that we don't know about yet... but that's what my intel has turned up. You babes get me, yeah?" he suddenly stood up on his toes and pointed to Vulture Team in a flashy manner, grinning to them.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:57 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder seemed satisfied when there were signs of assent to his pledge, and then he headed back to the table at the center of the room, getting ready to continue speaking, when Bunny spoke up. He paused for a moment, thinking about what she said. And he was about to reply to that--when suddenly, Jackal appeared. Ryder grimaced, probably visibly paling slightly when the man entered, but caught the packet of papers thrown to him all the same, deciding to not directly reply to the man. He looked over the information, his eyes skimming over it before he looked up at the other Vultures again.
"Well. Thanks to this new information...we know a bit more about our enemy. But--that doesn't mean that we know everything. He's probably set up plenty of traps for us. And, as much as I'd like to make some kind of intricate plan...we can't. The Inquisitor is smart. Way too smart for us. He'll have already predicted any kind of plan we could ever come up with. So, in this case...there isn't much we can do, but hit them--and hit them hard. We'll need enough force to overcome his officers. While I'm not saying you should underestimate either of them, the ranked assassin's probably the bigger threat. We've seen enough ranked assassins in the past few days to last us plenty long..." He frowned, remembering Zombie--and how much he kinda hated the guy--but yeah-- "We need to take down his officers, then make our way to The Inquisitor, and take him out. Somehow...I feel that if he's actually hiring officers to do his dirty work for him, he might actually be more vulnerable than he was when he trashed Carrion Land...so this might be our only chance. For all we know, he could be preparing to beef himself up with cybernetics again--and we can't afford to give him that chance. We can leave some people here--but we're going to need a big force to go and attack the tower. As for who...I'm going to be going, that's for sure--" He paused for a moment, then looked to Chelsea, speaking a bit more gently to her. "Chel, we're gonna need you to stay here and be on hacking duty, in case we need you to mess with his cybernetics. Can you do that for me? We can figure out how we'll communicate after the meeting's over, okay?" Upon getting a nod of affirmation from his sister, Ryder turned to look at the rest of the group again. "So--volunteers for the attack group?"
"Ooh! Me! Me, pick me!" Bravery called almost immediately, waving both his hands in the air enthusiastically.
"I--uh--okay--you can come--" Ryder replied, seeming a bit confused by Bravery's enthusiasm. Then, he looked to the rest of the group. "Anyone else?"

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Bravery75_zps4c0bf65f

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Jackal11

Jackal
NOT Jack Harrison

Pugsy walked up to Ivy, picking her up and placing her on his shoulders "Bro... you know you can count on me and Ivy. We've got this." he told the readhead happily, smiling to him. Pugsy knew that they would be ready for it this time, him and Ivy had both had their fair share of trials against The Inquisitor, but this time around, things are were going to change. He wasn't willing to be a victim of The Inquisitor any longer, and he was sure that neither was Ivy.

Of course, Jackal, rose his hand too "I'm going too... I may not be Jack... but I have my memories of him as a Paladin officer... he was The Inquisitor's cell guard... it's actually quite possible that I know him better than anyone else here... even if their not my own memories. He's..." Jackal almost spoke out about Jack's own views on the man, but decided to keep quiet. Especially in front of Ryder. So instead he just crossed his arms and said "Well... let's just say I know him a lot... he told Jack his entire life story... so... I think I'd be useful against him... right...?" he asked Ryder, looking down to the red head.

"...-!!"
Jackal Theme - Monochrome Memory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

BunnyMio

"You said something bout the assassin rankings?" she sighed. "Ah hell...I need to go then dun I?" she raised her hand. "I guess ya got me. If its gotta do with the rankings...I need to find out more bout them...so...yeah." she put her head down when she said that. This was gonna be bad. Though other people rose there hands too.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Buddi had remained quiet the entire time, just listening cautiously- even as Isaac spoke up and Bunny sort-of addressed him and stuff. He almost started worrying he`d have to volunteer and be the mole or whatever... when Jackal came in and kinda saved him. So, that was nice. And then Ryder was asking whom would be interested in the attack force... and Buddi actually became a little disgusted with himself when his first thought was about how this would be the quickest way to the Inquisitor without raising further suspicions. It felt... almost wrong to know he was so ready to betray Vulture like this... but, he pledged his loyalty to Dave a long time ago- if he was back... then returning to his side was Buddi`s first priority. "I`d be interested, if that`s okay." The mutant chimed in, raising his hand ever-so-slightly--- as if Ryder was going to have difficulties seeing him from where he was.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:25 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Tumblr_mshoe2422q1r87exto5_400

Isaac didn't notice Nate staring at him until he heard the young man spoke. He simply nodded his head to what Nate said. True. Ryder was going through some stress at the moment and giving him a hard time wasn't entirely helping. Then Bunny came up the idea of a mole to gather some intel as she stared at the blonde one. This made his mind question more and more as he seemed very intrigue at the thought of actually going to the tower. If his boss was alive, just what would he do? Just betray Vulture and go back to his boss or stay with Vulture who helped him out after The Inquisitor's death? 'No Isaac! Remember they killed him!' Thoughts kept on pouring in. No matter what his mind was telling him, he knew that he was an Inquisitor member all the way.

Jackal came in with some insight about some of the people that The Inquisitor hired. He didn't know about the assassin but Daisy, did he remember her? He probably saw her from time to time but he couldn't remember her very well. It was probably due to him being fixated on Orane during that time. Isaac facepalmed to himself when Jackal said about her promotion from the twins death. This made the blonde one look away as he remembered their deaths. How they looked so peaceful with no regrets. Just...why was that? Isaac clenched his fists when Ryder then explained the plan and how they were gonna go there to kick butt. Then came the question about who would join.

Isaac was ready to raise his hand when Bravery took the opportunity immediately. Oh...well then he would be next. Then Pugsy and Ivy said they wanted to join. And then Jackal. 'Shit...Shit...Shit! I need to join! I need to know!' Isaac was ready to raise his hand when Jackal started to say how The Inquisitor told the man everything about him. This made him pause and stare at the man. Just...who was he...and is what he saying really true? Isaac took note that if he ever had the chance, to ever ask Jackal what The Inquisitor told him. He had to atleast know what it was he was talking about. His life? His plans? How longs he been here? LANDSHARKS? The possibilities were endless! When no one else answered after Jackal, Isaac stood up from his chair.
"Ryder. I would like to join you guys! I don't want to be in the sidelines while people get killed or injured from this! I want to be there to help!" His eyes were filled with determination as he stared at the redhead. Not determination to help, but determination to actually see if it was indeed 'that' Inquisitor. If it truly was the man, then betrayal was inevitable

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:04 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"
-------------------------

Gabriel frowned some, having kept fairly quiet as Bravery dragged him upstairs and then Ryder started speaking. The... the topic was an interesting one. He wasn't sure what was going to happen- yet Bravery volunteering for it had his hand flying into the air almost instantly. "I'll go too," he said, glancing to Bravery before focusing his attention back on Ryder. "I... I want to be helpful..." he murmured, as explanation to Bravery. He... was honestly unsure if he'd be able to be of any use- but he wanted to try.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas walked into the room with Jack somewhere behind him, seeing most of the team in one spot all saying they wanted to come along on something... He thought to himself.... How long had it been since nearly the whole team risked their lives to kill some dudes... a week?... yup time to get back to work... Scarecrow I don't know, what the fuck is wrong with you right now, seeing your dead best friend and remembering your horrible horrible life back 400 years ago but I need some sleep, because when I'm as tired as I am now, all my normally astounding patience flies out the window and I become a complete asshole and I really like the people here and I'd rather not hurt their feelings right now trying to understand any of this... but 999 times out of 1000 I bet they're going to go kill people, if you want to go with them you can but I'm like 5 seconds from passing out... And right there from not sleeping for the past week and traveling through the spiritual void... Atlas passed out

Scarecrow grabbed his mask from Atlas' backpack put it on took a deep breath and put a wide disturbingly happy smile on his face, then put his mask on and put Atlas' backpack down in the Cafeteria, check all of the weapons were ready then went over and sat next to Jackal and Raised his hand shouting to Ryder in his semidemonic voice... Master Ryder care who or what you're talking about but if there's a chance we're going to be killing anyone I desire to join in the crusade!

Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Justus35_zps99293eee

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus came into the first floor of Carrion Land from outside along with Matthias, and upon hearing people talking in the mess hall, he trotted over in that direction, pulling Matthias along with him. As the two of them arrived in the mess hall, Justus saw that everyone seemed to be gathered around a large table in the center, so he quickly hurried on forward over to the table with the silverette.
"My apologies for our lateness, completely, totally my fault, I'm sorry--what are we talking about?"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy apparently had been busy talking to a rose bud that she had pulled out of her pocket... She was sort of catching a few words of what was going on here and there, but she knew most of what was going on anyway. When Jackal spoke up, she paused her flower conversation and actually listened properly, cause he has important information that she could use to blow up the Inquisitor's head forever. So new officers were a thing...the fact that one of them was named Daisy made her really really sad for a second, and she didn't really understand why... But then things were happening, and she squealed happily as Pugsy lifted her and sat her on his shoulders. She felt so tall and powerful and it was fun! Then he volunteered them and she nodded energetically.

"We so got this, Ry-Ry! I don't have my glowy-glows which totally sucks but we'll still be all PA-POW with like...science."

Yeah, why had she been sad before? SHE WAS ABOUT TO DESTROY THINGS! YEAH! While she spoke she was punching the air and being generally very excited. More people were volunteering and that made her even more energetic! She spotted the group coming in with Justus and waved at them

"HI GUYS! We're gonna go destroy the Inquisitor with science and the awesome power of friendship! It's gonna be so much fun~"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika came back with another armful of books only to hear people in the mess hall this time when she popped her head in people were actually there but in mass she shuffled kinda silently to the back of the group and spotted justus and Nate and a lot of people she hadn't seen a lot of before but had noted that they were indeed a part of vulture she was close to having her last load of stuff from her home at the graveyard she just needed a few more things and she was done one more trip she had been moving for it seemed like weeks but in reality it had only been a few days. she walked up to Nate "Hey kid whats happinin"    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
 Nate spoke up from where he was sitting, now fully awake,
I'd like to go with you all, if you don't mind. He looked over at Rika as she appeared, hopeful he'd actually be allowed to go with them. He still had to cover his eyes when he was talking to Rika, but she seemed like a nice person. Nate looked at her as much as he could and explained,
We're discussing what to do about the inquisitor  being back. Right now Ryder's putting an assault team together. The Inquisitor's given a lot of people trouble before so we're trying to stop him from being a problem again.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 30 Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack entered Carrion Land and after a moment of analyzing the room realized they had come back in the middle of the meeting. Luckily majority of Vulture had been present, even Jackal, Jack noted with surprise. After what had happened at the clock tower neither she or Atlas had heard or seen much of their boss. She had been planning on visiting him later, but even from a distance Jack could tell her boss was not in a good state physically or mentally. He appeared to have tried to chemically alter his face, as to what  his goal had been Jack couldn't ascertain, but it had left him smiling, in a sense.
Jack looked away for a moment to see Scarecrow pull his "face" out from Atlas's backpack and join Jackal at a table. She sighed. She was glad Atlas was taking a rest. That ceremony had looked quite taxing. She found an empty seat near Scarecrow and nodded to Ryder,

Our apologies. We were attending to matters elsewhere. If there's a fight coming though, I am quite eager to help.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder's eyebrows rose in surprise, as suddenly, volunteers began pouring in for the assault team. He uncrossed his arms, then put his hands into his coat pockets, pausing for a moment before speaking,
"I mean...it's good that you're all so eager...but we do need some people to stay back here, like Isaac said before. I'm not really comfortable leaving just one person here by themselves..." he glanced at Chelsea, then looked back at the mass of people that stood before them. "...We do need a big force, though...that's the truth..." Ryder took a deep breath then exhaled, obviously thinking on the subject. As he did so, he saw many Vulture foot soldiers flowing in through the doors, crowding the mess hall. He looked out upon their forces for a moment, before clearing his throat and speaking again. "Alright. All of our officers but for Chelsea will charge the Inquisitor tower in a massive attack. Chelsea will stay here, and be on duty, ready and waiting to hack into The Inquisitor's cybernetics if need-be. I want everyone else--meaning everyone who isn't an officer--to stay here and guard Chelsea. She might just end up being one of our most important assests in this battle, if this guy still has cybernetics, so if anyone comes to attack us here, defend this place and Chelsea with your lives." He took this moment to look out at the people gathered to make sure that they had gotten the message, then continued, figuring that they could use one last morale boost. "...Everyone who's coming along in the attack, ready your supplies. Get your best weapons, get yourselves ready for a big fight, and get to the entrance. I know that plenty of you joined us after the incident with The Inquisitor before, but know this: This man is far from easy prey. But we're going to show him and his followers that we aren't weak--we aren't just scavengers! Vultures have talons, too! EVERYONE! WE MOVE OUT IN TWENTY MINUTES! GET YOURSELVES READY!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next