Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 IMG_000053

"Wha... Ryder?" Emilia asked as she was sat up groggily with her head bandaged up. Her hair was a little darker now, and this was probably the first time seeing her without a bow tie, but she seemed sadder. "Did we win?" she asked, as Rosa went to check it out. The Green Haired Mexican woman peaked in and then ran back. "Miss Emilia is awake!" she called and ran back inside and Emilia gave a very weak smile. He head hurt so much... Along with the other parts of her body. "Jo... So good to see you..." Emilia said with a smile that made her look high. Probably off of the pain medication.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo blinked, tensing momentarily as she heard stirring behind her.
Was that..? Ryder confirmed her suspicions. She was quickly wheeled over to Emilia`s bedside, and her eye widened, seeing the woman groggily sit up. She stared at her in a brief moment of silence and disbelief. When Emilia spoke her name, her entire face lifted into a bright smile. "Emilia...!" She stood up from her wheelchair -- any care Ryder had previously put into not aggravating her injuries becoming all for not. Jo ignored the staggering pain, wrapping her arms around her friend and pulling her into a tight embrace. "Emilia, Emilia, Emilia! Thank god!" She said, not letting go just yet before saying, "Yeah, yeah! We did win! I smashed his head in! I had his brains on my shoes for like, a week --!" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ Jo`s Battle Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder watched the reunion between the two women, smiling gently, happy that Emilia was alright. They were doing it slowly, but they were recovering, as a team. Things weren't going to be back to normal for a long, long time, but if there was one thing Ryder knew, it was that the Vultures were persistent. So, he was sure that if they were given time, they'd be alright eventually.

Chelsea carefully followed Rosa into the room, standing by the edge of the room, not wanting to interrupt the reunion. She was very happy to see Emilia awake--but she didn't want to bother her. Especially not after she had caused her so much trouble...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Oh Thank God of all time! He's dead!" Emilia said as she hugged back, holding back tears, but eventually she couldn't contain them anymore. "When I passed out when he... He... Went into my mind, I thought we were lost... There were times when I found myself on a plain of nothing, and... I remembered how we never got to seeing that movie you wanted... But thank God... What about Chelsea? Where is she Jo? Rosa?" Emilia asked the Mexican stepped aside to show Chelsea. Emilia smiled at Chelsea, her pulse getting a little stronger now. "Come here..." she said and Rosa nodded at the small girl. Reassuring her that it didn't matter to Emilia, she was just glad to be awake, and seeing her close friends still alive with her.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:39 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill

Jo couldn`t help but giggle at Emilia`s enthusiasm as she heard about the Inquisitor`s demise. She continued to hold the woman, pausing and pulling away when she felt Emilia`s tears on her bare shoulders. She wiped them away from her friend`s eyes, giving her a warm, yet pained smile. "We`re all okay.. I mean, it all kind of messed with my head, too... I--" Jo stopped herself as Emilia mentioning the movie registered in her mind. She took a moment, eye flickering between Ryder and Emilia.
Was.. that a thing she did now? Invite redheads to her room privately to watch James Bond movies with them..? Why did she feel so guilty? She looked over her shoulder at Chelsea as the girl`s presence became apparent to her. She smiled at her briefly, allowing herself to plop back into her wheelchair a moment later, figuring that Emilia`s attention was on the young hacker now. Jo gripped her sides and bit on her lip to suppress a pained grunt as she did. She acknowledged that the idea of her being careful was a lost cause, but she should at least be able to bare with the pain. The blunette huffed, deciding to stay quiet while Emilia and Chelsea had their reunion next.   

❝ Jo`s Battle Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea seemed a bit surprised that she was called forward, and she tentatively stepped up to Emilia's bedside.
"U-Um...hello, Miss Melchiott...a-are you feeling better?" she asked quietly, clasping her hands together as she spoke to Emilia.

Ryder gave Jo a concerned look as she continued to show signs of remaining pain, but he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by mentioning it, so he kept quiet about it, simply happy that the rest of the group were having a good time reuniting with Emilia. He, himself, was relieved that Emilia was alive. He didn't know what he would have done if she didn't wake up...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel blinked, then shook his head with a small amused smile. "I didn't have plans, no... but if you want we can do something. I just meant... like... tonight when we go to sleep." He chuckled slightly, a light smirk crossing his lips. "... If you want, I could even sleep in your bed..." He grinned as he took another bite of his soup, then offered some more to Bravery- he didn't want to end up stealing all his food, after all. The noise over towards the infirmary caught his attention for a moment- but he quickly looked back to Bravery. He was focused on him right now- the poor guy deserved it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"I'm so happy that your alive... But yes I am... Kind of... It kind of hurts to move..." Emilia said as she gave Chelsea a weak hug. "Now I have no idea how long I have been out, but I am wondering what have you all been doing... Have you been keeping up with the training?" Emilia asked as she patted Chelsea on the head. "I don't care if you haven't..." Emilia said and Rosa crossed her arms before she noticed that Jo might need help. She walked over and helped Jo.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery blushed bright red at Gabriel's suggestion, nearly choking on the bite of soup in surprise. That had been new. Recently, Gabriel had been so caught up in his training, that Bravery had always gone to bed before him--and woken up after him. The redhead had become so scarce, that it was almost as if he was just a rumored phantom that was supposedly in the base. And yet, here he was now, asking to sleep with him. In the literal sense. Not the sexual sense. Hopefully. Bravery still had no idea about that stuff, and had a serious fear that he'd derp it up if he ever tried, so he shied away from the idea in general.
"S-Sure, if you want to!" Bravery smiled at Gabriel, hoping that he was correct in his assumption that the suggestion was innocent.

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"O-Oh, no...not so much...I've been helping out with the cooking, and the medical things..." Chelsea answered Emilia when the woman asked if she'd been keeping up with her training. In all honesty, Chelsea had practically forgotten that the knife was still there at her waist. She didn't feel fit to use it. She didn't feel fit to use any weapon, really. "I'm glad that you're okay, though..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Okrllytho_zps7ddbaf56

words that kill

Jo noted Ryder`s concern look, instead looking away to avert his gaze. She was so done with that look. She must have seen it at least a hundred times at this point.
She blinked as Emilia came over to help her, muttering an embarrassed 'thank you' that was barely audible. The blunette lidded her eyes half way, taking on a rather calm expression as Emilia asked Chelsea if she had been keeping up with her training. Since the young hacker had lost her laptop, it probably wouldn`t be too bad of an idea to at least learn some of the basics of CQC or something like that. As sad as she was to admit it, Jo had only gotten her laptop before through her Paladin connections, which were now null and void. Maybe there was something they could get at the Black Market to take it`s place. It probably wouldn`t be as fully functional, but if Chelsea could make her own programs, she could probably work with whatever was given to her. She snapped back into reality, reminding herself that Emilia had been in a coma for two weeks. She needed an update. "Carrion Land is still being fixed up and all, since there`s kind of.. rubble... everywhere. But, I`ve sort of been thinking.." She paused, considering her words. ".. That if we don`t hurry along with that, we might just relocate. Because, I mean, the Inquisitor`s dead, but Jade is still around. I don`t want him thinking Vulture Team isn`t a threat anymore -- because they very much are." She explained, her tone laced with passion as she finished. ".. It`s, uh, probably too early to be dumping all this information on you. You should rest, Emilia." Jo said, wheeling backwards from her bedside slightly.    

❝ Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder stepped back away from the row of beds, giving everybody some room, since it had gotten suddenly quite crowded in the infirmary. He had a thoughtful look on his face, as he pondered about where they might go if they were to relocate. Their old bunker was gone, this one was history...could they go back to Highend? They were in an alliance with The Family now...and the tri-sided alliance had seemed to hold true, since he had heard how The Mistress had bailed them out of the issue with The Inquisitor...He still didn't quite understand that issue, but he didn't breach the topic with Jo. He wanted to let Jo keep the satisfaction of having been the one to at least deal the finishing blow. She deserved that feeling of victory, and he didn't want to spoil it by bringing up the fact that without The Mistress, they all probably wouldn't have made it out of that battle alive.
Well, Highend did seem like a viable option...but Ryder still wasn't too keen on trusting The Family yet, even if they were in an alliance with them. Ryder wished that they could just stay where they were, but he could tell that they couldn't possibly repair this place without a miracle. The Inquisitor had damaged it beyond repair. As if that monster taking their allies from them wasn't enough, he had to trash their home, too...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"That's good to hear! It would be good to have people who know medical skills like Mocha from CW." Emilia said before she gave a concerned look to Chelsea. She looked sad and she patted the young girl on the head. "Are you alright?" she asked before she turned to Jo, and deciding to pay attention before the doctor told her welcome back, and she looked at the calender. "Two weeks!? I'm surprised you didn't pull the plug on me!" Emilia said since she didn't remember anyone being in a coma that long without someone pulling the plug in this day and age. Usually people lasted for three days! "Alright... Looks like I gotta pull my weight." Emilia said as she went to get up before Jo told her to rest. "That's what it feels like I have been doing Jo..." Emilia said before Rosa clapped her hands.

"Amigos... How about those who are recovering watch television in here. Pick a movie yes? And some famous Mexican Lemonade."

"I thought Mexico was famous for Hot Chocolate?"

"... Want me to get lemonade or NOT..."

"... Yes please..." Emilia said deciding to leave it alone as Rosa went to make lemonade. "So... Where is Kat? And Bunny?" Emilia asked while they waited.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:39 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel grinned even more as Bravery blushed, patting him gently on the back to make sure he didn't choke on the soup. Admittedly, he was trying extra hard to make it up to his boyfriend for having been so focused on training, since he'd decided that he'd trained hard enough. It was almost as if he'd caught up to everyone now, skill wise, and would only have to train to maintain himself. Or at least, in his eyes. He couldn't deny that he missed the blue-haired superhero- hell, he was the one who'd shown interest first. "I can't wait," he purred, still grinning as he slurped up soup. If he'd had a free hand, he would have been holding Bravery's- but it kind of took two to eat, since he had to hold the bowl.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:13 pm

words that kill

"I-I`d never let them..!" Jo replied, looking honestly shocked at the thought. Even if all her bones were busted, she`d never, ever in a million years let any medic pull the plug on Emilia! She was a knight -- if she died, she was going to die in battle. Not in some stupid infirmary.
She pursed her lips as Emilia informed her that it felt like she had been resting previously. "That`s because you`ve been comatose for two weeks, you dumb," She said with a small smirk, crossing her arms chest. She looked over her shoulder as Rosa left, giving the Mexican a tiny wave. She suppressed a small giggle at Emilia and Rosa`s exchange, though the word movie stuck to the back of her head. She so had them covered. Jo looked back at Emilia as she mentioned Kat and Bunny, "Bunny took my place scouting with Ivy and Elliot and I hate her for that. No, really though, she`s been a total bad ass these past two weeks. Since me and Ryder have been a little out of commission, she kind of took over everything. Her and Elli still aren`t talking though, and that sucks," Jo rambled, feeling the need to retell all this missed information to her friend. She went over the remaining Vultures in her head -- her eyebrows raising as she remembered one. Pugsy. She hadn`t seen him since before the banquet. She had a saddening suspicion that he was MIA, which she would have told Emilia if not for Ryder still being in the room. He didn`t need to hear that. "Oh, and Kat. I haven`t really seen her around. Mostly because I`m not really allowed to leave my bed yet." She sunk into her wheelchair with a triumphant grin. Because screw resting.

She suddenly perked, "Right, right! Movies. I can bring my collection here and let you pick!" She lied. She was only bringing her James Bond movies. Emilia`s choices were going to be limited via Jo. ... Maybe she`d bring a few Disney princess movies too, because those were cute and she needed cute right now. Without really waiting for a proper response from Emilia, she threw her hands up abruptly -- she winced at the action, too, but ignored it.
"Ryder, my minion! To the Jo cave!"
Needles to say, Emilia`s awakening brightened her mood quite a bit. That was sort of her way of asking Ryder to wheel her to her room.   

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh, I'm alright..." Chelsea said quietly as Emilia patted her on the head. She'd been doing her best to stay her usual, cheerful self, but with the recent events, it had been much harder. Still, she managed to summon up a small smile for Emilia. She didn't want to disappoint her mentor, after all. "I-I'm just glad that you're alright. It's really a big relief!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"Wh--" Ryder blinked in confusion for a moment at the 'minion' comment, but then grinned and gave a good laugh. Joining in on the playfulness, he gave a long, complicated bow to Jo, saying, "As you command! I will get you back to the Jo cave post haste!" He gave another little chuckle before taking the handles of Jo's wheelchair, wheeling her out of the infirmary, and down the hallway towards her room. Luckily for them, none of the rooms (except for poor Chelsea's room) had been ruined at all during the attack, so Jo's room, along with her movie collections, was still intact.
"You're only gonna bring the James Bond movies, aren't you?" Ryder asked, giving Jo a knowing smile as they headed down the hallway.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:51 am

words that kill

Jo couldn`t stifle the obnoxiously loud laughter that escaped her as Ryder joined in on her silliness after a brief moment of confusion. Oh, no, that was seriously adorable! She could feel her face heat slightly - but she couldn`t really pinpoint why exactly. "Bwahahaha!" She cried as her companion wheeled her out of the Infirmary.
She hummed, kicking her feet lightly and looking around as she was gently pushed down the halls of Carrion Land. It really would take a miracle to pull this place back together. Unless they had some outside help, there was no way they could do it themselves. She briefly considered calling up the Don and having him send in some help to get them back on their feet -- but, really, Black Dragon and The Family had done too much to help Vulture Team in her opinion. The alliance was built upon the acknowledgement that Vulture Team was on their level - having them help further would just be a detriment.
She tilted her head back to look up at Ryder, a grin on her face. "Maybeee~" She cooed, another small giggle escaping her.

She paused as they neared her room, "Stopstopstop," She said quickly. As Ryder put her wheelchair to a halt, Jo stretched to reach the doorknob to her room, not-so-accidentally scooting her chair back to hit Ryder in the gut as she did. Because she`s a jerk. As she opened the door, she softly wheeled herself in, her eye searching frantically for any possible damage. The room was completely untouched - but, it appeared one of the many explosions that had occurred that day had sent one of her many, many posters onto the ground. It was still leaning against the wall, the only visible marking on it taking the form of a tiny scratch on the glass of the frame.

Upon seeing this, Jo rapidly wheeled herself across the room, dropping onto her knees in front of the fallen poster. She picked it up, closely examining the damage. "Craaaap -- I gotta -- uh -- tape!" She hopped back into her chair, swiveling it over to her desk. She busted open one of the drawers, rummaging through it. She tossed a few things over her shoulder -- including a pair of glasses, several necklaces, and a box of condoms -- before finally finding her tape. She feverishly applied it to her poster, turning around to show it to Ryder a moment later. "Do you think that looks okay?!"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:05 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Getting hit in the gut with the wheelchair was a bit of a surprise, but he took it all in stride! It was totally accidental, anyways. He followed Jo into the room, then watched as she feverishly began looking for tape for the poster. He walked over behind her, only to suddenly see her tossing things out of the desk--and he started catching them. Distant memories of him catching Ivy's rain of battery acid bottles on his first day on the team came creeping back to him, making him smile.
"Hey--uh--Jo--" He caught the glasses first. "I don't want any of this stuff breaking--" He then caught the necklaces, right on his wrist as if it were a ring toss game. "It's not--AFFFFBBBTHHH--" he incoherently sputtered in surprise when the next thing he caught was a box of condoms, making him fumble everything down onto the floor, making all of the condoms spill out of the box all over the floor in the best waterfall effect ever possible. He stared down at the pile of things on the floor for a moment, then looked back up at Jo. He looked at her work on the poster, then gave her two thumbs up, his face a bright tinge of red as he worked at not dying from shame at showering condoms all over Jo's floor.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:35 am

words that kill

Jo blinked curiously as she heard the sound of paper cascading onto the floor -- she looked up from her poster to see a scattered mess of condoms on the floor of her room. "...."
Her eye widened as her face flushed a bright vermilion shade.
Oh. Okay. Have fun trying to explain that. To make matters worse -- the box was already open. Her gaze shifted nervously between Ryder and her drawer. She caught the glistening of metal handcuffs of all things within the drawer, to which she abruptly shut the storage space. They were from her days at Paladin! Really! She just.. didn`t need those to be around right now. She opened her mouth to say something, shutting it a moment after, her mind scrambling desperately for the right words. 'fUCKING FIX IT, IDIOT --'
"... T-That excited to start using them, huh?"
'OH MY GOD NO.'
"I-I mean --! Jack was a total bro when we were in High End -- and -- like -- It was -- U-Uh--!"
'pLEASE STOP.'
"MY POSTER STILL LOOKS NICE, YEAH?!" 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:41 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's face just turned a deeper shade of red with each thing that Jo said--probably becoming even redder than his dorky hair. He had no idea what to say here. Especially to the 'that excited to start using them' thing. He felt like a fish out of water as he began floundering around for words, trying to figure out what to say. There were condoms all over Jo's floor. Everywhere. And he was pretty sure that he had spotted a glint of metal handcuffs in the back of the drawer before Jo had pushed it shut.
"I-I--you--Y-YES YOUR POSTER LOOKS WONDERFUL--BETTER THAN EVER--" he blurted out louder than he meant to, his face still burning up with blush.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:58 am

words that kill

Jo cringed slightly as she noted Ryder`s reddening face -- he was going to die. He was going to die right there and it was going to be her fault because she threw a box of open condoms at him. Oh my god. And her response was to use a pseudo pick up line on him. She was going to murder her best friend via pseudo pick up line. She was a horrible, horrible and embarrassing human being. Jo`s jaw hung open as she nervously shifted her glance, her mind giving up on finding words for her at this point. She tightened her grip on her framed poster slightly, deciding that she would look at it in hopes that Ryder wouldn`t notice how horrifically red her poor, burning face was. It kind of hurt. "Y-YEAH -- MOONRAKER WAS AWESOME HAVE YOU SEEN IT -- I -- WOW --" She continued to stammer, her head lowering with every word she spoke. She was silent for a moment, before blurting out ".. I`MSORRY I THREW CONDOMS AT YOU ADULTSHAVETHOSESOMETIMESAND--"
There was a time she knew how to speak to people, she reminded herself.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"N-NO, I'VE NEVER SEEN IT--" Ryder shook his head vigorously as he blurted out his reply to Jo's question, the volume of his voice on par with hers. And then Jo was explaining that adults had condoms sometimes-- "Y-YEAH--CONDOMSAREATHING--I-I'VE SEEN THEM BEFORE JUST HAVEN'T USED THEM--I--I MEANWHATI'VETOTALLYUSEDTHEEEMexceptthatyoualreadyknowthatIhaven't--" He finally ceased talking, nearly out of oxygen, and heaving in a deep breath that sounded kind of like he was wheezing in his death throes. He took a moment to breathe for a second, then paused. "I-I mean...uh......d-do you want help cleaning up?" Oh God he actually had to touch them. He actually had to TOUCH the tiny dick balloons--how was he going to get through this--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:20 pm

words that kill

"YOUREALLYSHOULDIT`SCOOLWESHOULDWATCHIT--" She blurted, clenching her poster tightly and using it to shield half of her bright red face.
Jo`s eyebrows knit in concern as Ryder fumbled on -- she was honestly worried that his opinion on her had changed or something! She wasn`t a pervert! Most people had condoms hidden somewhere! "I-I -- YEAH -- I MEAN I`VE USED THEM BUT NOTLIKE -- N-NOT RECENTLY OR ANYTHING I WASN`T PLANNING ON USING THEM EITHER I -- T-THEY WERE JUST KINDA -- I-I`M NOT LIKE SOME SEX FREAK OR ANYTHING SERIOUSLY --!!" She fumbled incoherently, her face somehow reddening further with each word she spoke.
And then Ryder said the thing. Her eyebrows flew upwards -- as if pouring the things over her room wasn`t enough, he didn`t have to touch them, too! "N-N-No, t-that`s alright!! I can -- I`ll -- Um -- Just --!" She turned around abruptly, tugging a pile of papers off her desk and proceeding to throw them on top of the mess made on the floor, as if she were trying to cover it up. Jo stared at her work in silence for a moment, her single eye glancing back up at Ryder expectantly.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 3 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Thanks to Gabriel's help, Bravery managed to not choke on the soup, and swallowed it normally, then cleared his throat. He was quiet for a moment, then looked to Gabriel, asking him an unexpected question.
"Hey...Gabriel? What are you gonna do once we get out of the prison...? Are you gonna stay with me, or...?"
This question had spawned from Bravery's musings the night before, as he had tried to stay up to wait for Gabriel to get back to the room (and had ended up failing at that). Whenever he was left alone to think lately, he found that he couldn't help but think negatively. He missed his old positivity, honestly--and really wished that he could get it back somehow. But he wouldn't let anyone else know about his disillusionment--he was supposed to be a plucky, confident hero, after all.

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next