Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Gangsta Pimp and Vulture Team created a series of tents right outside of Highend, they needed to be outside of Highend, and they did so. Gangsta Pimp got himself redressed in his tent before walking out, his cane still playing the usual funk music. Sam walked out to the middle of the camp "Alright everyone! This is it!" he yelled "Gangsta Pimp is gonna play it seriously to yah! This will not be pleasant! Conqueror Worm has stopped us every which of the way! They have pulled us out of the bunker! They have pulled us out of Highend! And every single time we are on the defensive... well I think today we should take the fight to them for once!" all of Vulture Team began to gather. Gangsta Pimp stayed stoic "EVERYONE... Gangsta Pimp pleads to you... take to the streets and find our supporters.. ALL OF THEM... bring them here. We will unite the city against Conqueror Worm! Come on! No more dead Vultures... HONOR THE DEATHS OF YOUR FRIENDS!" he yelled to the crowd. It was a call to aid, Vulture Team began to scour far and wide through the city to find allies, they were going to gather thousands of people against Conqueror Worm, they were going to face them on even grounds. Gangsta Pimp eventually walked away from the center, and let out a sigh "You can do it guys..."

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

As Gangsta Pimp mentioned gathering everyone together, Ryder remembered--he was going to contact Wynn, wasn't he? He supposed that he kind of had to...
He pulled a pager-looking thing out of his pocket, pressing the button on the top. It beeped once, then flashed a few times before falling silent again. Ryder's location had transferred to the pager's brother pager--now all he had to do was wait.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo managed to exit with Gangsta Pimp, the two walking among the army of Vultures that left High end together. As he did, she found her own tent and changed. The outfit was missing her favorite part - the hat - but she`d get it back soon enough. She inspected her jacket before stepping out of the tent with a small frown. It was still missing buttons. She forgot to sew new ones on while she had the warehouse available to her. Oh well. She took the ring box out of her old suit jacket and tucked it into her new one, unable to resist the urge to take it with her into battle. As she exited the tent, she watched Gangsta Pimp give a motivational speech to the Vultures. It seemed everyone was good at doing that, besides herself. The one time she tried, she and Akuryo got attacked by a shark-man in the middle of the streets.

With a sigh, she armed herself with a revolver she owned since she begun her training at Paladin, and a simple handgun she tucked in her jacket for a backup plan. With only the sound of cheering soldiers to keep her company for now, she waited by a tent, toying with her revolver.  

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Bunnypirate
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Bunny arrived at the entrance. She had a bag with her and was ready.
"Alright...what's the plan?" she asked. She was solid and ready to go.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Paladin

Emilia had her armor on, and she looked on into the crowd. It was immense, and she had to give Vulture credit where it was due, they had a good force behind them. She smiled through her helmet and wished that this army was for justice and not for a petty revenge, so many wasted lives... Some of them were women like her, and this made her frown. She never liked it when women fought in these kinds of battles to just die, but then again she was a woman, but who could blame her? She stood next to Jo and Bunny, her eyes scanning the weapon in Jo's hand. Again... This looked familiar. "Hmmm... Are you SURE we haven't met? In school? Perhaps we wen to the same gun range?" Emilia said her voice echoing in her armor. It had a visor where her eyes had 3 settings, Night vision, Heat vision, Aim Vision to help her aim a little bit better. Still was hard to aim though sometimes she thought that she got it, but turns out she was off by a couple inches. Behind Emilia she had her own army of sorts and someone that had her extra ammo for her lance. Once she ran out though it was hand to hand combat, and using her shield.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder left his gang with just a few more instructions, then headed over towards the other Vulture officers, stopping in front of them.
"My gang's all set. And I should be getting some back-up soon...I called my second-in-command, he should be here any second now--"
Ryder got cut off by a very sudden and very abrupt tackle hug from the side. From that very same second-in-command.

"Ry-Ry!" Wynn was ecstatic. Even when Ryder tried to push him off, Wynn was still holding him in a vice grip. During the hug, Wynn looked at all of the other officers.
SO. MANY. WOMENNNN. He'd have to watch out for those. They were totally gonna flirt with Ryder and make it a really stinky stupid day.
At last, he let go of Ryder and stood up straight as Ryder brushed himself off, grumbling slightly. Wynn gave the other officers a bright, happy smile before speaking, "Hey there! I'm Wynn! I'm Ry-Ry's second-in-command, and it's very nice to meet you all! I hope that we can be good friends!" Good friends up unless they flirted with Ryder. If they did that, bad things would happen. Many, many bad things. "I'm gonna help out all I can during this battle, so don't you worry, leave it to me!"

"...Yeah...that's Wynn..." Ryder said unenthusiastically. "So now, my whole gang is here. I've already kinda briefed them, and we have a few strategies we can use..."

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Wynn2_zps78471939

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 BraveryDark_zps8342df2b

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine
-------------------------------------
"For the peace and justice of this city...I will never give up!"

Bravery stood alongside Bunny, ready to listen to whatever plan the officers came up with. He wanted to show them that he was someone that they could trust--he was going to help their cause as much as he could in the coming battle.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp smiled as he saw Wynn arrive, yet another officer to Vulture Team, they had what it took to take on Conqueror Worm now, but then he heard it. Foot steps, so many, like marching, Vulture Team was slowly growing. What had once been less than a thousand people had grown into thousands. Vulture Team suddenly looked like a mighty army for once. And it was time to plan "If you wouldn't mind..." Gangsta Pimp walked into the middle of the group "We are splitting out forces! One to deal with Conqueror Worm and the other to deal with the Krieg Forces!" Sam turned to Bunny. She had what it took to take down Hannibal "Bunny Mio will lead about a quarter of our forces to fight Hannibal head on..." he looked to Bravery and Emilia "You two can go with her..." he didn't doubt that they would follow anyways. Gangsta Pimp then turned to everyone else "And everyone else stays together against Jade and Kraven!" and it was probably about time to add some sort of chain of command "We'll do this... Jo will be the commander of this battle, Ryder and I will be the Assistant commanders. Bunny you can arrange what you want in your forces!" he explained to everyone, this was all very surprising actually, Gangsta Pimp was very good at organizing forces.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo blinked, having not noticed Emilia next to her until the woman spoke up. Again, she struggled for the right words. The woman was even more intimidating in that suit of armor of her`s. "Possibly...? I-I mean, I have one of those faces, so, y'know..." No man's land was seriously murdering her brain cells. She could have came up with a much better lie a few months ago. Her attention was grabbed by the entrance of Wynn, Ryder`s second in command, whom pounced on the redhead as soon as he got the chance. Jo stifled a laugh. He was adorable! He even called Ryder Ry-Ry. Speaking of Ryder, she would have to remind him later that the outfit he chose made him look like a dork. But that could wait.

She watched Gangsta Pimp show off his surprising talent for organizing forces. However, a small pit grew in her stomach as he stated she was the commander of the battle. That`s a lot of responsibility. She tried not to think about it, only giving a small nod as he said her name. With now shakey hands, she manually put the rounds into her revolver.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 pm

BunnyMio

"I'm going up against Hannibal?" Bunny asked. She was hoping for Jade but...that would do. She smiled. "Alright. I'll take down Butt-sex man's army. Bravery, you stay with me and you'll be my lookout." she said. "I'll be a sniper covering Emilia." she said, inspecting her. "If things get dicey, I'll come down and help, if we communicate, we can do this." she said. She looked at Pimp. "Can I expect reinforments if things get bad...or no?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:21 pm

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

Bravery listened to the job that Bunny gave him and nodded. He could do that! He would guard her from harm while she was busy sniping--this was his most important job yet, and he wasn't going to mess it up!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Very well... We shall show the swine our Justice!" Emilia said, almost shouting it as she raised her lance high. "Let us go forth into battle! Though I am concerned... Where shall the battle take place? I need my supplier to hide in a good place as to not get shot." Explained Emilia since she didn't want to be left with limited rocket lances. That would be bad... She wished that she head her old armor back, the one had a couple more tricks up it's sleeve.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder's eyes narrowed slightly at the mention of Kraven. That bastard...Ryder really wanted to make sure that the nun bought it this time--but as an assistant commander, he knew that he couldn't exactly go running straight through the fray. He'd have to be more tactically careful this time, and not lose his head over anything.
On another note, he noticed people giving him looks--looks like they thought that he looked like a dork or something. He most certainly did not! He was wearing his track suit...was it so bad that he didn't have many different changes of clothes?! I mean...yes, he hadn't worn it since high school, but--........okay yeah it looked kinda dorky. He sighed. Oh well.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp looked to Bunny, she seemed to have her plans together, unfortunately, there would be no reinforcements "Don't expect any... not unless we manage to get Jade before you get Hannibal..." he explained to her, there was a slim chance, but chances are she was on her own. But he didn't worry too much, the man looked to Emilia "Gangsta Pimp doesn't think you'll have as much trouble though..." he said looking at the armor, yeah, Hannibal was strong but not that strong. Pimp then explained the whole strategy here, while answering Emilia at the same time "We've got to take over the two crucial zones... Bunny's group will go to the crater, our group will go to Baker Street..." he explained, taking the Crater would be a morale victory, they'd been fighting over that pile of dirt for far too long, taking baker street could potentially give Vulture Team the power to rival even The Family. Gangsta Pimp looked to Bunny "Gangsta Pimp wishes you luck... but he doesn't think you'll need it... I think you can get moving now." he told her before turning to Jo "Anything you want to say before we go Homewrecker?" he asked with a smile.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:08 am

BunnyMio

Bunny nodded.
"Alright. We'll hold the line then." she said, and looked at Emilia and Bravery. "Let's go. Good luck guys...see ya later." she said, and started to walk to the Crater. Honestly, she wasn't confident...but she was going to give them hell. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 am

The Justice Avenger
Bravery Valentine

"A-Alright...let's do this thing!" Bravery shouted, trying to pump himself up as he followed Bunny. In all truth, he was terrified. That last battle at the Vulture Bunker had been tiny compared to what this was going to be--but he was going to give it his all.
Like a true hero would.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:13 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

"Onward... For Justice, for Peace, and for Love... For ORDER! TO ARMS!" Emilia yelled the last part, it was her battle cry. No doubt it would send a shiver down Jo's spine to hear that once again. Emilia disappeared with her following behind her.
*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:29 am

i`d give my life

Jo had planned on being quiet until they left to the actual battle. She watched Bunny, Bravery, and Emilia leave. As planned, a shudder crawled down Jo`s spine at the woman`s familiar battle cry. She was just happy she didn`t have to deal with the woman`s unnerving presence anymore. Just as she was being distracted by that, Gangsta Pimp addressed her in front of the crowd. Goddamnit. She gave Sam a quick glare before joining him by his side. "Yeah... um.." She started, visibly overwhelmed by the crowd this time. For once, Vulture Team looked like a real army. "I`m not really the best at these. But, I know exactly what you guys need to hear. LET`S GO KICK THEIR ASSES!" She roared, and the crowd somehow responded positively. "...IF WE CAN STOP BEING DISTRACTED BY RYDER`S DORKY OUTFIT LONG ENOUGH TO DO THAT!" The crowd responded with a mix of cheers and laughter. "Ok seriously though! You all know your positions, just give it all you got! We`ll send those squirmy worms running with their tails between their legs!" Jo finished, then began to lead the army to Baker Street.

(EXIT)   

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:40 am

Ryder Mercy

"It's not dorky!" Ryder protested. "It's a track suit! How is that so bad?! Ugh...alright...HOME TEAM, MOVE OUT!" he called to his gang as he proceeded to follow Jo.

Wynn gleefully followed Ryder, taking out his headphones and MP3 player and getting his battle music ready. What self-respecting kind of second-in-command would he be if he didn't listen to battle music while fighting, after all?!

*Exit Ryder and Wynn*

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Wynn2_zps78471939

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:45 am

Gangsta Pimp

Gangsta Pimp let out a laugh when he heard Jo's speech, he turned to Ryder to say "Seriously man, even Gangsta Pimp thinks that's dorky..." before following Jo. Gangsta Pimp turned off the funk, but kept his cane ready, the red crystal at the top of the cane began to glow. Sam noticed that, it was good news, meant that he was ready to kill that bastard. Finally the time was upon him, Samuel Heather would get revenge. Gangsta Pimp saw Ryder move out, so he did the same. Elliot stayed quiet the whole time, he didn't like the idea of the Team being split up, but it didn't matter now. Elliot hoped he would find Akuryo and kill that bastard, if he couldn't find that man then he would find that Trollblood that gave him trouble last time. Either way, Elliot moved on, as always.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

It was a peaceful afternoon at Highend, sunny, beautiful, and quiet. It was always quiet. A truck had just parked right outside the entrance of Highend, The Family had been waiting on this shipment for months, Paladin was getting lazy and slow. A fog began to appear around the entrance, a ghostly aura, and an unnatural feeling that would crawl up your spine. A figure began to form in the mist, Mr. Ghoul, he was holding a sawed-off shotgun lazily in his left arm. With every oddly animated step the ghoul had made he was just carrying the weapon around like a children's toy. The man walked to the back of the truck, opening it to see its contents "Huh..." Mr. Ghoul saw it, trillions of dollars worth of cybernetic equipment, this would make The Family even more powerful, and ready for anything. The man blink through his mask "Badass..." he commented, before looking to his shotgun "What do you think shotty?" he asked his shot gun. He started swinging the shotgun up and down like it was talking "Oh joy Mr. Ghoul with this we can blow off even more people's heads! Yay!" he said in a high pitched voice, trying to sounds like a 'sock puppet'. Mr Ghoul grinned, his mask making a grin with him "Yeah that sounds about right! Holy and Punchy are gonna be so stoked about this! Heheheh...."

"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 JaydenandKayden10_zps060ad461

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
"Oh...hey. Didn't see ya there. Huh? What're we doin'? Oh, nothin'...nothin' that ya need to know about, anyway. Ehehe..."

After having finished another job from their long to-do list, the twins were sauntering their way back to Highend, spirits high. Easy jobs always paid in the hitman business--they paid in the way that you didn't get a bullet hole in your head. And that job had been easy as pie, so lucky them, yeah?
As they made their way to the gates of Highend, the two of them happened to sight Mr. Ghoul, standing by a truck of some sort. It had some sort of cargo in there, but they couldn't tell what said cargo was from so far away.

"Heyyy, whatcha' got there, huh Mr. Ghoul?" Kayden called as he and his brother approached, Brooklyn accent thick as he spoke. This accent that both of the twins seemed to have wasn't exactly natural--they had simply cultured themselves into speaking that way since they were little because they loved how it sounded. Suffice to say, they had watched plenty of film noir things in their time. The whole thing seemed a bit ridiculous to the two of them now, but they were so used to talking that way since they were young, that it just sort of stuck.
"We get in a new shipment or somethin'?" This time it was Jayden that spoke, he and his brother standing on either side of Mr. Ghoul as they tried to get a good look into the truck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme - Abikyoukan no Kurutta Butai
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr. Ghoul turned around to the twins, Shotty almost flying out of his hand as he did so, before the man caught the gun in the air. He smiled at the twins, or at least the mask made it look that way "Well hey there- Tweedledee and Tweedledum! What a not-so-nice surprise! And yeah, this shipment will give us an edge again... I'm sure the pussies in the officer will be happy." the man informed them, before Shotty was lifted up "Hey Mr. Ghoul it's not nice to call your co-workers names!" he spoke in a high pitched voice. Mr. Ghoul then looked away from Shotty, a smile growing more and more on his face "I know... ain't I a stinker?" hey replied quoting Bugs Bunny. The man let out a small, short laugh before hitting Shotty against the back of the truck "Alright guys stay here for now! The shipment has to be checked!" he yelled to the undercover Paladin officers driving the truck. He turned backed to the twins "The Don will be pretty happy about this shit... can't say I care for it myself... but whatever! I'm dead! Hahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:08 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 4 JaydenandKayden10_zps060ad461

Jayden and Kayden Levard
The Nightshade Brothers
"Oh...hey. Didn't see ya there. Huh? What're we doin'? Oh, nothin'...nothin' that ya need to know about, anyway. Ehehe..."

The name calling didn't really impress the twins much--they had heard that one how many times before? A lot, at the very least. The whole 'talking to Shotty' thing didn't really weird them out either. They'd been working with this guy for a while, so that was really something that they didn't even question at this point--it was too usual.
"Care t' tell us what we've even got in there?" Jayden asked, soon to have his brother chiming in,
"Yeah, if it's givin' us an edge, what even is it?" Long story short, the twins didn't know much of anything about cybernetics. What they knew was stealth, guns, and getting jobs done right. "But meh...hey, if it's givin' us an edge, then yeah, all the bigwigs are gonna be happy about it, no questions there."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jayden and Kayden's Theme - Abikyoukan no Kurutta Butai[/color]
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr. Ghoul leaned against the truck as he spoke to the twins, looking quite comfortable about it "Alright... I'll explain it in small words... so you two don't dun goof..." he replied to them, and as he spoke, a team of Family members walked out of Highend to inspect the cargo. Mr. Ghoul was quite knowledgeable about Cybernetics, he had a pretty good reason for it too "Three trillion dollars worth of cybernetics... as of late The Family has had to rely on Hitmen like you or me... but these cybernetics will allow them to produce footmen at the same level as the other factions... even Black Dragon... in other words, this will make us kings again." he explained to them. One of the inspectors seemed to want Mr Ghoul to move, and in response, the man hit him over the head with Shotty, knocking the inspector out, slapstick at its finest!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down