Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Entrance

+4
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Not Manchee
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Entrance

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo frowned disappointingly as Catherine advanced towards Ryder. Man. Exactly what she was hoping would not happen. Jo took a final drag from her cigar, puffed out the smoke in the shape of rings and threw the remains of it over her shoulder. She was almost finished anyway. Her hand involuntarily reached into her suit jacket for a gun, but it was empty. She never suspected she`d need to carry one of those around High end. Reluctantly, she joined Kraven, Ryder and Catherine outside of High end.

"My name is Homewrecker," She answered in the place of Ryder, who was kind of fighting for his life and whatnot. "Why don`t we just leave this to these two gentlemen, ok?" Really all she wanted right now was alcohol in her system. Not whatever was in that gigantic needle of hers. 

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine smiled sweetly at Ryder as he spoke, and was about to ignore his threat when she heard Jo.

"Oh hello! Well, you see, I just want a tiny blood sample from your friend here, but some of yours would do too, if you'd prefer~!"

She said in a creepily friendly voice.

"Also, Homewrecker? What a nice name...how'd you get THAT?"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jo furrowed her brow. "Dude`s in a wheelchair--" Was she actually trying to reason with this woman? "Whatever -- just fight me, ok?" And she was wearing her favorite suit and everything. Life is hard.

She cracked her knuckles briefly. Since she had no guns, she`d have to use her rusty CQC. Jo looked up at the woman briefly as she asked how she got that codename. Unable to think of a lie quick enough, she answered "Don`t worry about it." With that, she lunged herself towards Catherine for momentum and attempted to grip the woman`s wrist and the needle of the syringe, using a slight twisting motion to try to get it out of her grasp. No way she was going to go this whole fight dealing with that huge thing.  

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 Eb10f9704940372870175d44e6b96821243f1b58_zps9004401f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine frowned as Jo just straight-out told her to fight her.

"Who said I'd be fighting? I just wanna-"

Jo attacked her, something Catherine had not been prepared for, even though she had been warned a few moments before, so the attempt to make her drop the needle was successful.

"My syringe! Do you know how difficult it is to convince someone to make a syringe that big after you've taken half of their blood!?"

She said indignantly, then glared at the woman and threw a kick at her face.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:14 pm

i`d give my life

Taken off guard by her words, Jo took the kick to the face, the strength behind Catherine`s kick making her stumble and almost loose her balance. She was able to regain it and quickly return the kick to Catherine.

"I completely understand your struggle! Sorry for your loss! It was probably impracticable to ask for the syringe to be made after draining his blood, though."

She responded in a serious tone, feeling a subtle need to correct her. 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven arched an eyebrow at Ryder "I CALL BS! CHAINSAWS ARE SO MELEE WEAPONS!" the man yelled back in response to Ryder. Ryder seemed to retreat after seeing the chainsaw, yeah, makes sense. Kraven intensified his glare and grin as he faced Ryder "MY TURN TO CHARGE! AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!" he wheelchair charged Ryder, trying to have the chainsaw impale the redhead brutally "HOW ABOUT THAT FOOL!? FOOLISH FOOL!? DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!" he yelled like an absolute maniac.

"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 LeonKuwata_zps147bb2ca

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder didn't have time to reply--because Kraven was already charging at him. With a chainsaw.
He slammed his wheelchair into full reverse, and moved away from the nun, trying to find some opening to get around to his side--but in a wheelchair, he had limited mobility.
"What do you mean, you call BS?!" Ryder shouted at Kraven as he went backwards away from him. "YOU'RE the BS around here! Since when have chainsaws been melee weapons?!" This was getting ridiculous--but moving away from the nun was all he could really do now. As if he were driving a car, he'd occasionally scope out the area behind him to make sure he wasn't going to crash into anything.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:42 pm

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 61a392c1-308b-4ac6-8075-901d7608a6d5_zpsf9b7c54d

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven kept on chasing Ryder with the chainsaw, his aim was really to get Ryder to drop the bat, he wanted his enemy defenseless "BWAHAHAHAHA! WHAT!? RUNNING AWAY!? COWARD! COWARDLY COWARD!" he yelled at his enemy as his wheelchair zoomed after his foe. Kraven followed the man like a dog following a mail truck "CHAINSAAAAAWWWSS ARE MEEELEEEEEEEE WEAPONS!" he yelled at the man, then suddenly something happened. The battle got a lot quieter, no not Kraven, the chainsaw, it ran out of fuel "Oh fuck..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder saw the chainsaw stop moving, and heard Kraven cursing over it--it must've been out of fuel. That was Ryder's cue.
He slammed his foot down onto a pedal that was down by his feet--which apparently was the breaks. It was a good thing that he was strapped into the chair, because his wheelchair came screeching to a halt. He could see that Kraven was still moving towards him, and he grabbed up his bat once more, swinging it at the chainsaw to try to break it off and get it out of the way once Kraven got close enough.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven was still charging at Ryder, but saw the man readying his bat, Kraven knew that meant this man was going to attack. Kraven could read Ryder like a book, but perhaps that was because he acted like a baseball player. Kraven kept the momentum as he approached Ryder and when the swing came, Kraven remembered his days as a Navy Seals operative "Gotcha...!" Kraven used limited movement to grab the bat with one arm as well as the wrist of one of his hands holding the bat. Kraven needed him to let go of that bat, he began to squeeze on the wrist as much as he could, to get Ryder to drop the bat.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:23 pm

Ryder Mercy

"Shit...!" Ryder cursed as Kraven grabbed his wrist, quickly working at unbuckling himself with his free hand. "Fuck..." he pulled back his free hand and threw it at Kraven's face in a punch while the man was stuck holding onto him. "...OFF!"
Still, the bat did drop--he couldn't help it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:30 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven took a punch to the face, it was obvious that was already going to leave a mark. But the bat dropped, Kraven smiled "Heh..." the nun unbuckled himself and threw a punch on his own at Ryder, and tried to grab the man with his other man. Kraven was grappling with Ryder without his mother fucking legs "COME ON MY PREY! NOW NONE OF US HAVE WEAPONS! IT'S JUST MAN AGAINST MAN! THERE IS NO GREATER WAY TO TEST THE REAL SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine took the kick to the face, holding her cheek as she was hit.

"Well, I'm impulsive, ok? Don't you judge me! He was too irresistible to wait until AFTER I got the giant-ass syringe...The small one had to do..."

She shrugged then threw a punch at Jo's gut.

"You have no idea how difficult it is to get people to trust me enough, medically, when I don't have a diploma! They all want to see the medical license before I take their blood, 'just to be safe'. UGH!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Ryder Mercy

Ryder took Kraven's punch, the blow hitting in much the same place as where he'd hit Kraven. As the nun grabbed him, he struggled against the grab, trying to shove Kraven away. "Alright! You know what? You wanna brawl? LET'S FUCKING BRAWL." He brought up his good leg, trying to kick at Kraven, even though it was slightly difficult with how close together they were.
This whole spectacle probably looked awfully silly to anyone who saw it from afar.  

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:46 pm

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven tried to kick his leg at Ryder in a sort of way to counteract it "YES! PERFECT! LET US SEE WHO IS THE HUNTER AND WHO IS THE PREY!" he roared as he continued to try to keep his grab over Ryder. Kraven raised his other hand upwards, tightening it into a fist "However... I think I'm a big bigger THAN YOU!" he yelled as he brought his fist down upon Ryder's shoulder with a hammer punch "I WILL BREAK YOU RYDER! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:02 am

Ryder Mercy

"I'd like...to see you...try..." Ryder growled at Kraven, grimacing under the impact of the blow that had just been delivered to his shoulder. He freed up his hands from trying to get away from Kraven--only so that he could use them to start pounding mercilessly against the nun's head--or at least as close to his head as he could reach. Kraven was right--he was a bit bigger than Ryder. So there was a disadvantage right there--but Ryder was planning to make this a David vs. Goliath battle--he was going to kick this crazed man right out of Highend, if he could manage to.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 am

i`d give my life

Jo released a short gasp as she was punched in the gut, giving Catherine a glare as she dropped to sweep kick the woman.

"Yeah that`s some bullshit; but you can`t just put on a skimpy nurse uniform and expect everyone to trust you! Since it`s out there, your wardrobe is completely impractical for a war."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

"What are you saying, woman!? Everyone trusts a skanky nurse!"

Catherine cried, then crossed her arms and smiled at Jo.

"Plus, I don't need practical, I'm a nurse! Bahahaha!"

She said, laughing a bit maniacally at the end, cause why not?
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Suddenly, Henry, with Gangsta Pimp following him, walked out of the gates. The man was shaking, but standing proud, ready to face his fear of these criminals. The man stood in front of the open gate, then yelled "EVERYONE STOP!" his voice boomed through the area "Both factions are to stop this fighting before you BOTH make an enemy out of The Family! I can tell you right now neither of you are ready for that type of war!" he yelled to all four of the criminals

Kraven started to take every blow to the head that Ryder threw at him "THIS ISN'T GOING TO END UNTIL ONE OF US DIES! I WILL BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD YOU FOOL!" he yelled as he suddenly started returning Ryder's blows with continuous blows to the guy. Then he heard Henry's yell, Kraven merely had an annoyed smile on his face and suddenly pulled his wheelchair away "Not sure the boss will appreciate me starting another war... FUCK!" the man yelled angrily "THIS ISN'T OVER RYDER!" the man yelled while melodramatically pointing at his rival.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder glared at Kraven as the nun-man backed away. At this point, he was covered all over his head and shoulders in bruises, but he didn't care much.
"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled at Kraven, reaching down to pick up his bat, sticking it back in its pouch, then crossing his arms. "Whatever. Just go home, Father Nutcase."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:37 am

i`d give my life

Jo jumped a good two feet in the air at the sound of Henry`s voice. She immediately paused her fight with Catherine, looking over at the red-eyed gentleman with a face of anticipation and worry. There were so many things he could have said right there that would have ruined her; and even though what he said was not much worse, it was still enough for a wave of relief to flush over her. So long as Jo`s name wasn`t mentioned if word of this whole exchange got to the family, then she was ok. She slowly stepped away from Catherine, watching Kraven pull his wheelchair back as well.

She began to head back to the gates of High End, looking back at Ryder as a gesture for him to do the same.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 am

Highend // Highend Entrance - Page 2 99446ddd-de99-4883-ae91-31389433c1d5_zps2a9db9c6

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Suddenly, funk music started playing again, that could only mean one thing, THE FUNK WAS BACK AND GANGSTA PIMP WAS GONNA DO SOMETHING. The Pimp elegantly walked up to Catherine "Hello you overgrown pink mosquito bitch, this here is Gangsta Pimp. Gangsta Pimp has a big favor to ask..." the man suddenly took a paper out of his coat, it was a note, written in beautiful hand writing "Please give this to Jade..." he told Catherine with a smile. The paper read as such:

Dear Doctor Twink McRape Faggot,

I am sending this letter to inform you that Gangsta Pimp is still out to kill you and rape your corpse. Gangsta Pimp will have you know that he spent several decades in the KGB as a lawyer for Hitler and learned many techniques perfected by the Yakuza to torture you in the most hilarious way possible. Gangsta Pimp has also smuggled an army of 500 into No Man's Land for Vulture Team, so he will physically and metaphorically fuck you. Gangsta Pimp's new album "Pug Life ft. Pittbull will be released in celebration of your death as your corpse will be carried through the streets. If you are wondering why Gangsta Pimp is sending you this message, it is because Gangsta Pimp means to instill as much fear into you as he can so you may piss your pants live the rest of your short life in fear of Gangsta Pimp. Gangsta Pimp will then get all the biddies before he systematically pisses on you and your grave then feeds it to a cannibal.
Sincerely, Sir Feather-Flavored Motherfucker.

PS. Oh right I forgot we have your nurse captive. If you want to have her back you will meet with us at Highend and trade her for Bunny. If you don't I'll kill her because it's fun.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Glutonny Fang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:01 am

Ryder Mercy

Ryder saw Jo motion for him to follow her back into the gates, but he didn't go with her just yet. He wasn't planning on leaving until Kraven went away, first, just to be safe. He watched Gangsta Pimp go over and talk to Catherine, and wondered just what was on that note that he was giving her...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:05 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine looked up at Henry as she heard his voice, seeing Jo looking pretty spooked and figuring she should PROBABLY listen to the guy.

"I guess their duel to the death will have to wait...And YOU, Homewrecker, can call me anytime, same goes for the redhead~"

She then went to where Kraven had pulled his wheelchair away.

"Let's go, Father? Jade'll probably be waiting..."

That's when the funk started playing and she looked up to see Gangsta Pimp, who she eyed hungrily.

"Sure thing, sugar~!"

She said, seeming to not have heard the overgrown pink mosquito bitch part, since she was busy imagining herself taking his blood. Taking the letter, she waved at Jo and Ryder then winked at Gangsta Pimp, finally picking up the giant syringe that Jo made her drop and walking away, wheeling Kraven along with her.

*exit*
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 am

Ryder Mercy

Once Kraven was gone, Ryder sighed in relief, turning his chair and putting it back into the mode where he propelled it by turning the wheels instead of using the joystick. He wheeled himself over to Jo, looking at her momentarily before quietly saying,
"Sorry. I shouldn't've even humored him on that fight. But he was threatening Bunny...so...yeah. Sorry."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next